Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > I Remember

Chapter 9

by LOVELA 0 reviews

I remember when we were lost in innocence and then innocence was lost.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [R] [V] [X] - Published: 2006-09-25 - Updated: 2006-09-26 - 1002 words

2Moving
"Shut up!" Joe said shocked when Pete had told him about the girl he made out with at the rave.

"I swear, Joe," Pete said laughing. He set his base in the stand and walked over to the couch where I was sitting trying not to laugh too hard.

"No way! You are totally making this up," Joe said following suit.

"Joe, he is not kidding. You and this girl were going at it like it was Armageddon," Andy said still sitting behind his drums. The boys liked to play together, but none could really sing, so they just "jammed" as Pete would call it.

"She liked you, Joe," I said in a song-like way.

"Liked? Hell, she wanted to be your LOVER!" Pete said laughing and tumbling over on the couch.

"Fuck you guys!" Joe said throwing a pillow at me and Pete who were now in a fit of giggles.

"Joe, don't be like that. We were just kidding," I said trying to wipe my tears from my eyes.

"Are you guys serious? I made out with someone at the rave?" he asked in all seriousness, which just caused us all to start laughing again without being able to answer his question.

---------------

"I told you he wasn't going to remember," I said laughing about our earlier conversation with Joe.

"He is too funny. That should teach him from smoking so much," Pete said walking me up to my door. He liked to make sure I got inside safe when my mom was out of town.

"I guess, but I'm going to say this is only going to result in him smoking more," I said unlocking my door.

"You are probably right," he said standing on the top step glancing inside.

"Do you want to come in?" I asked motioning for him to come inside.

"Naw. I better get home. You know my parents still aren't pleased with me staying out until 5:00 a.m. last weekend," he said sighing.

"Is you're dad still being a pain in the ass?" I asked feeling bad for him. His dad could be such a dick about the lamest things. He could care less that Pete stayed out late. It was the fact that Pete wore girl's jeans and eye-liner that drove him up the wall. The priorities weren't exactly clear with his dad.

"Unfortunately. My best course of action is to get home early, lock myself up in my room, and try to avoid a confrontation at all costs," he said finding the frame of the door suddenly very interesting.

"Well, you can always come over if you need to," I said watching his face even though he wouldn't look at me.

"Thanks," he looked up and smiled.

"I'll see you later," I said and walked inside. Pete waited for the door to lock until he walked off my steps and to his car.

An hour later, as I was up in my room I heard a knock on my door. My heart jumped into my throat. Who in the world would be at my house? Even though I had lived in this house for two years, I still got nervous when I was by myself.

I slowly walked down the stairs and tried to see who was outside, but they weren't visible from the top windows. I walked all the way down the stairs and slowly opened the door. My breath caught in my throat.

"Pete?" I asked shocked.

Pete was standing there with tears running down his face. He looked as though he had been crying for quite some time. He looked up at me, but didn't say anything. He just cried.

"God, Pete. What is wrong?" I asked starting to get nervous. He just broke down even more and ran into my arms. I didn't know what to do. He wouldn't answer any of my questions.

"Pete, please tell me. What happened? Is it one of the guys?" I asked trying to get some form of an answer from him. I thought I saw him shake his head no. I was doing all I could to not cry myself from fear that something horrible had happened.

I knew we couldn't stand in my doorway all night, so I did my best with helping him inside. I shut my door and locked it with the one arm that wasn't supporting Pete. He seemed to have lost all ability to move his legs or even hold himself up. He continued to sob and I was starting to get really scared.

I helped him up the stairs with the best of my ability and brought him to my room. His sobs were getting louder and I didn't know how I was going to help him. I brought him over to my bed and laid him down. I tried to walk away, but he grabbed on to the hem of my shirt.

"Stay," was all that he had said. I just nodded and sat down with my back against the headboard. Pete laid his head in my lap and I put my fingers through his hair in hopes to calm him.

"Oh God," he cried out.

"Pete, please. Tell me what happened," I pleaded with him as tears slipped down my own cheeks. He sounded like he was in so much pain and I couldn't do anything to help him.

"He knew. He knew the whole time and he just let it continue to happen. He knew. HE KNEW!" Pete screamed and continued to sob. I was speechless. What was he talking about? Who knew what?

"Who Pete? Who knew?" I asked wanting him to elaborate.

"My father! He knew!" Pete screamed again. My heart stopped. What did his father know?

"Oh god!" Pete yelled again and cried some more. I tried to get him to answer more questions, but they only seemed to provoke his crying, so I just let him lay in my lap and cry until he fell into a fitful sleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story