Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Big Dreams and Forbidden Love

please don't break up with me

by thexrealxme 1 review

trouble in paradise already?

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2006-09-25 - Updated: 2006-09-26 - 1214 words

0Unrated
Megan patted Andy's stomach "Hey... I'm gonna go take a nap, I'm exhausted."

Joe smirked "I bet you are. I bet you guys didn't get ANY sleep last night... ew."

Megan shook her head and went to her bunk. She put the headphones to her ipod in her ears, rolled over on her side, facing the wall of the bus and closed her eyes.

She started to instantly drift off until she felt arms wrap around her. She opened her eyes and rolled to face Andy. "Hi."

"Hi... I decided I was tired too. I hope you don't mind."

"No, not at all. I'm happy these bunks are big!"

The cuddled together, arms wrapped around eachother's body and Megans head burried into Andy's chest.

Andy groaned "Errr! Why are we so fucking tired?"

Megan smiled into his chest and moved her right hand from his back to his chest. "Because we couldn't keep our hands off eachother last night." her hand moved down his chest and stomach and she slid into the top of his jeans and then the elsatic band of his boxers.

He pulled her arm up and stopped her. "Andy... what's wrong?" She asked seductivly as she leaned and nibbled on his neck.

"Megan stop."

She pulled back and looked at him "What the hell?"

"Megan, earlier, in the hotel, you said something about you not wanting to have a sexual relationship right away..."

"...yah, but that was before we fucked like rabbits all night." She snapped at him.

"Megan I know, and I love you and believe me, I loved last night, but I really am not one to sexually rush into anything right away, and I knew I wanted to be with you since day one, but we only really started this not even a few days ago. You just got out of a very seriously sexual relationship with a prick, and I think it'll be more special if we---"

Megan cut him off "---Stop talking. One, don't make it seem like you're a pure, innocent person. You had sex with me last night just as much as I had sex with you, and two, how dare you say that Beck and I were purely sexual. I am not a whore... don't talk to me like one."

She lowered her voice towards the end and sounded really hurt. She was. She made a huge mistake with Beckett and now has to be reminded of it.

"I didn't call you a whore and I definitely don't think you are one. You're the one who said something about it this morning, and I think it's a good idea. We had our fun last night, annnd LOTS OF IT, and lets start to take it slow now. There is no reason to rush us, we're going to be around for a while."

He kissed her nose and she smiled.

"Damn you Andy for being so sweet and likeable. It's impossible to get mad at you. Maybe your kindness will rub off on me... I tend to be hot headed sometimes."

"Yeah but thats what I like about you. It's saucy."

Megan laughed. "SAUCY? Hahaha you're adorable."

They shared in a nice kiss.

Megan sighed "So wait -- we're not having sex anymore?"

Andy kissed her. "Well, we'll take it slow. Make it special."

She rested her head on his chest. "Can I tell you a secret?"

"Of course..."

"Beckett was the first guy I ever had sex with. It was awful and I was drunk. I thought nothing of it the day after but regret. I wish I could take it all back and have you be my first, but I can't and it makes me more angry than anything. I hate not being able to change something... and I wouldn't change anything about last night, just that it would have been my first time. I promise you, Beckett and I weren't /seriously sexual/. It was awkward and uncomfortable and forgettable."

Andy stroked her hair with his fingers "Megan, I had no idea... I'm sorry it had to be that way. But you're right, you can't change it and that sucks. But we just won't think about it... it never happened."

"Yeah... I wish."

_______________________________________________

They woke up a few hours later and they were at their next show, and their final one with The Acadamy Is...

Pete, Andy, Megan, Patrick, Joe, and Dirty all went to a nearby diner before the show.
Megan and Andy decided not to be touchy and lovey dovey while stopped at the shows, to avoid conflict with the William Beckett situation.
They all walked in and found The Acadamy Is... and Gym Class Heroes were there eatting.
Megan turned to Andy and rolled her eyes. He had an angry look on his face similar to the way he looked at the tattoo parlor weeks earlier.
Megan whispered to him."It's okay, just don't do anything, please."

"YO GUYS!!! PULL UP A TABLE!!" Travis shouted at them.

They followed and Patrick and Dirty connected a table with their's.

"Hey Megan... it's nice to see you again. I hvn't seen much of you this week, where have you been?" Travis was very nice, Megan liked him a lot and wished she spent more time hanging out with him and actually making friends then fooling around with Beckett in abandoned closets.

"Um... well, helping out Bob I guess? With Andy? I don't really know actually but we'll definitely hang out tonight at the hotel party! We'll do more shots and I'll kick your ass at it... again." She smiled at him and he laughed. She looked at Beckett, hoping to end on good terms "Hey Beck. Whats going on?" Beckett smiled at her "Hey Megan... it's good to see you."

Andy squeezed Megan's leg under the table and gave her a very 'what the hell was that about' look.

"what?" Megan whispered. "I want to be on good terms. Theres no reason to hold grudges..."

"Whatever... and watch those shots tonight. You might end up in another bed." Andy quickly shut his mouth, realizing what he just said and Megans face went into shock.

"Excuse me?!"

"I'm sorry. That was so out of line I don't even know where to begin... I'm sorry."

She noticed that everyone was staring at her, and she turned red with embarrassment from what Andy said and the fact that they were already having an argument in public. She slumped down in her chair and bit her lip. She looked up to see William's face... he looked concerned, and they all heard what Andy had said and the conversation got really awkward.

Megan tried to show she wasn't bothered all that much. She smiled "Hey... I'm gonna go help Bob, I feel bad for not doing anything. Patrick, do you mind bringing me back a salad?"
He shook his head. "Thank you."

She got up to leave, counting the seconds it took for Andy to follow her. He never came. He just sat there at the table, not saying a word to anyone.

Please don't break up with me, please don't break up with me. was all that was going through Megan's head as she walked back to the venue.


you get a cookie for comments!! :)
Sign up to rate and review this story