Categories > Books > Eragon > silver dragon

Ambers sick!/ First meeting

by angel_of_life2345 0 reviews

Amber gets sick and when Eragon see's her and shinka what will happen?

Category: Eragon - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy, Humor - Characters: Eragon, Roran, Saphira - Published: 2006-09-26 - Updated: 2006-09-26 - 365 words

0Unrated
(Shinka's POV)
Amber and I walked into Dras Leona. Due to Amber sleeping in from a fevor we made it here about noon. Our energy, well her energy, was mostly spent so we decided to find an inn and rest for the rest of the day. Amber's strange feelings got stronger when we entered the town. I could also feel the pressence of a dragon. We kept our hoods up as we walked through town. We got stares, but if we took our hoods off the stares would be worse. I looked back at Amber. It was very easy to tell she was sick. Her body seemed to sag and she was gasping. I could tell through our mental link that she was struggling just to move. she nedded rest or she would calaps soon. As if on cue, she began to fall but before I could responed a man with shoulder length brown hair and green eyes caught her. I could feel comferting emotions from Amber a few secounds later.
(Eragon's POV)
We just arrived at Dras Leona. We began to look for an inn when I saw them. Two figures wearing black trenchcoats with hoods over there heads. One was obviously female and also obviously unwell. I could tell she was strugling to move. Me and Eragon began to follow them. The woman's companian looked back at her but did nothing to help her. I could see worry in his amber colered eyes. The girl began to fall and i instincevly grabbed her.
(Amber's POV, Once Eragon catches her.)
I felt dizzy and began to fall. I felt strong arms circle around me before I could hit the ground. It wasnt Shink, I could tell. But it made me feel safe so I did my best to relay these fellings to shinka. The person picked me up and I could fell my hood come off. Was that a gasp i heard? The person carried me and after a while i felt myself being lowered onto something soft.


another chapter is done! Amber's appearance will be revealed next chapter. now, through out the story POV will be shifted alot. hope you all like it.
Sign up to rate and review this story