Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > My name is Isano

My name is Isano

by Saisano 0 reviews

Isano finally enters the Chunin exams

Category: Naruto - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure - Characters: Asuma, Gaara, Ino, Iruka, Kakashi, Kiba, Naruto, Rock Lee, Sakura, Sasuke, Other - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-09-26 - Updated: 2006-09-27 - 1099 words

-1MarySue


My name is Isano

Six years have passed and the 12 year old Isano trained himself to the bone in ninjutsu. He had no trainer, but a killer instinct. He had found two 40 inch wolf cubs named Kazu and Ira, and had trained them in the art of the ninja's as well. They were vicious beasts who could use the genjutsu, Bushinko no jutsu, to transform themselves into human beings the same age and height of Isano.
Isano and his team had traveled many places and heard rumors about the village, Hidden in the Leaves, that was hosting a Chunin exam. Isano smirked, for he knew that none of the other ninjas would be able to prepare for what he was going to do to them.
They had finally come to the place of the Lord Hokage. Isano opened the door and told Kazu and Ira to stay outside. As he walked inside of the hut, he marveled at the cavernous stuctures. He looked above to the top layer to see a sensei, Iruka sensei. Iruka seemed to make eye contact with him as he smiled. "May I help you?" "Yes, my name is Isano, and I have come to see the Hokage."
"Are you here for the Chunin exams?" Iruka asked. "Yes sir." Iruka smiled, "Well right this way!" Iruka sensei said as he lead Isano to two huge doors. When he opened them a lot of sensei's were gathered around the Hokage. They were having conversations about who was going to be entered into the Chunin examinations. When the Hokage looked up towards Iruka, the sensei's looked stuned by our appearance.
"Iruka, by what means do you bring this student in?" The Third said. "Well, Lord Hokage, he is a foreigner who is here for the Chunin exams." The Third looked hard at Isano as if he scent a whisp of chakra more powerful than any he's ever felt before.
"What is your name?" Isano stepped forward. "My name is Isano Momochi, and I am from the pineforest village. All shinobi that have lived there have been destroyed, and I am the only survivor. I have come all this way to take these Chunin exams. My deciested parents are..." "Senara and Zabuza." The Third replied. Gasps and whispers spread throughour the group. "Zabuza had a son!"
Kakashi looked at the boy. "I've finally found you." "Isano!" The Third said as directed his attention to Kakashi's amazed look. "Kakashi, is there something you would like to say on this matter?" Kakashi tilted his head as he walked toward Isano, "I knew his mother." Whispers... "Yah, but I don't think knowing her would be the correct word to use." Asuma said smirking.
Kakashi glared at Asuma, "I will train him Lord Hokage, and give him admittance into the Chonin exams." The Third bowed his head, "Kakashi, you know full well that you already have a three man team." "Yes, but maybe you are unaware that...."
"It's no problem, I already have two of the best shinobi to help me out." Isano butted in. The Third looked at him, "Well, where are they." Isano smirked as a gust of light green chakra spread thoughout his body as Kazu and Ira appeared.
The third looked at the farouchious wolves as they sat menacingly at Isano's side. "This is Kazu and Ira, my two most loyal companions." Kakashi looked at the Third, and the Third back at him." "Fine, however I am letting Kakashi have full responsibility over you, and you will be his other team." Isano did a wry smile, "Thank you sir."
Kakashi walked Isano and his dogs to the class room. "You'll be a little late, but I'll excuse you." Isano showed no sign of gratification as he walked up to the door and opened it. Murono Ibinki was giving his set of classroom rules as his door was opened.
The whole class of ninja's looked at Isano, Kakashi, Kazu, and Ira. "This is one of your new students, and it was my fault that he was late." "Thank you Kakashi, he may be with you shortly." Ibinki said smirking. Kakashi nodded and left the room.
Kiba and Akumaru eyed the dogs. Akumaru shrinked in fear. "I know boy, I don't like them either." Naruto stared at the new comers, "I wonder who the new kid is?" Sasuke glared hard at Isano, "Who is this guy, his chakra is off the charts." Ino blushed, "Who is this hotty?" "Yah...wait, I love Sasuke!" Sakura blushed.
"So, what is your name kid?" Ibinki asked. "That's for me to know, and for you to find out." Isano said. Ibinki chuckled, "I like your attitude kid, but I already know who you are. Gossip travels fast here in the Leaf Village."
The class hushed. "Judging by your exceedingly high chakra build up, you must be from the pine forest country." The class gasped. Gara stared at his competitor as hard as a rock. "I thought that was a legend." Lee said.
"Would anyone like to share?" Ibinki asked. "Sure." Lee said as he did his goofy smile. "I was the one who asked, anyway, they say that it was a colony of the greatest shinobi in the world. They were unstoppable, but were executed by a secret poison only known to those of the village. I thought that there were none left."
Isano smirked, "Well, obviously you're wrong." "Great, well this here is the son of Senara, and one of the most feared shinobi, Zabuza." Team seven gasped, "Zabuza had a son!" Naruto sweated and Sakura looked in awe. "This here is the only survivor from the greatest line of shinobi, Momochi Isano!"
"And I though Sasuke would be a good match, but this guy....he's mine!" Gara smiled. Isano spat, "Well, I guess you know who I am know." Ibinki grinned, "You can sit by Naruto, but the dogs will have to stay up here. And they better be quit too."
Isano nodded as Kazu and Ira layed down obediently. Naruto grinned, "Not another Sasuke!" Isano took his seat and looked at Naruto. "Usamaki Naruto huh, I've heard a lot about you from neighboring villages." Naruto looked at Isano awestruck. "Yah, you're the one with the nine tails demon chakra, you must be one of the strongest here!"
Naruto smiled, "Yah, you got that right!" Isano smiled, "Well, you're the one I want to fight, cause if I beat you, that means I'm one of the greatest shinobi that there ever was!" Naruto smiled and did a peace sign, "Pleasures all mine!"
Sign up to rate and review this story