Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > Hokkaido Story

Vacation's Over

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Kirika-chan is saved and it's time to go home.

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor - Characters: Tsuzuki - Published: 2020-09-15 - 437 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter Thirty: Vacation's End:

-Meifu-

She lifted her head. "Looks like I am not needed here after all." Everyone looked up.

"Huh?" Konoe said. She rose to her feet and packed up her hourglass.

"Have a good night," she said. She bowed and headed out of the door. She walked past Tsuzuki and Anna on the way out. The couple shivered when they caught a glimpse of her.

"Who was that?" Anna asked.

"Never mind," Tsuzuki said. "Don't look at her." He pushed his wife along into the inn. They made it to the lobby.

"We're back," Tsuzuki said. Everyone looked up. He had a confused look on his face.

"What?" he asked.

"Everyone!" Kyosuke shouted. He dashed into the lobby.

"Kirika-chan!" the shinigami said in between pants. "Her fever's gone down!" Tsuzuki and Anna ran down the hall.

The daughter had just woken up. Her eyes fluttered open.

"Mmm," she murmured. Tsuzuki sank to his knees.

"Thank god!" he said. Anna ran to her daughter's side.

"Ma… ma…" Kirika-chan said.

"Shhh," Anna whispered. "We're here now. You're safe." She brushed aside the little girl's bangs from her forehead.

"I told you we wouldn't let you die," Anna whispered. Meanwhile, Mimzie popped up in front of Tsuzuki. She squeaked aloud. The shinigami glared at the white fluffy ferret. He grabbed onto the little body.

"Listen here," Tsuzuki said. "Because of your actions, you about got yourself and Kirika-chan killed. Don't run off like that again! Got it?" The ferret just squeaked. Tsuzuki sighed. Like she would understand. Still, it had to be said. Anna rose to her feet and turned to the door.

"Usagi?" he asked.

"Where are you going?" Anna paused at the door.

"Oh, nowhere," she said. "Just going to pay a certain Ito-san a little visit." A little bit of Airi came out when she said, "a little visit." Tsuzuki blinked.

"Huh?" he asked. "Wait!" The door slammed shut. The shinigami lowered his hand.

"Oh no…" he murmured. He should go after her. He really should…

-Three Days Later-

Today was the last day. Everyone was all packed up. Tsuzuki turned to his wife.

"Ready to go?" he asked. Anna held his hand.

"Yes," she said. Kirika-chan grabbed his other hand. The little girl giggled.

"Can we have pancakes at home?" she asked. Anna turned to Tsuzuki.

"Well?" she asked. Tsuzuki smiled.

"Yay!" Kirika-chan cheered. Mimzie rested on her shoulders.

"Everyone ready to go?" the shinigami asked.

"Yes," wife and daughter said.

"Okay," Tsuzuki said. "Let's go." The family headed out of the room. They would all be back in Tokyo before lunch.

Owari
Sign up to rate and review this story