Categories > Anime/Manga > Gravitation

His Strength, His Courage, His Will to Live

by SSF 1 review

Some everyday moments that they shared. Moments they would grow to appreciate even more.

Category: Gravitation - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Shuichi,Yuki,Tohma,Mika - Published: 2006-09-28 - Updated: 2008-07-08 - 240 words

-1Cliche
A smile.

There were times that was all he needed from his lithe lover. Such a simple gesture often reminded him that he was loved and cared for, even when he felt he didn't deserve such affections.

Eiri glanced at the slumbering form of Shuichi and smiled softly. The younger man had an angelic expression on his face as he slept. A part of the novelist was content to merely sit there and watch the vocalist as he dreamed. The other part of Eiri wanted to wake Shuichi up and ravish him senseless. Kissing the younger man would certainly accomplish that. Shuichi's lips were parted slightly, an open invitation . . .

However, he refrained. He had to. His lover been run ragged lately, and it was the first time in weeks that the vocalist had gotten a chance for any real sleep. The Gods knew how Shuichi needed the rest, and Eiri was content to sit there and watch the singer.

Tentatively, he reached over and brushed his fingers through raven locks. They trailed lower, eventually dancing over Shuichi's lips in a faint imitation of a kiss. Then Eiri tore his gaze from his lover and returned it back to the book he'd been reading.

Tomorrow would be another day for their world to continue, for them to relax while they could. Never an easy task with Shuichi in full hyper mode but Eiri knew he could manage. He somehow always did.
Sign up to rate and review this story