Categories > Books > Harry Potter > The Untold Hufflepuff

Chapter 2: Word Battle!

by HPismyforte 0 reviews

"Dunce."

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Published: 2020-10-09 - 1124 words - Complete

0Unrated
Previously: Bellatrix Narcissa Malfoy was taken to King’s Cross, where she boarded the Hogwarts Express. She quickly made friends with Harry Potter, Ronald Weasley, and Blaise Zabini. When she got to Hogwarts, she expected to be sorted into Slytherin. Instead, she got Hufflepuff.


When I woke up, it was sunrise. I looked around when a group of girls came up to me. “Hi! I’m Hannah Abbott. This is Susan Bones, Sally-Anne Perks, and Sally Smith. That’s Megan Bones. She refused to come. We just wanted to say that if you mess with us, we’re gonna get you. Okay?” I looked up at them. “What?” She sighed. “No wonder you didn’t get Ravenclaw.”

“I won’t mess with you. You guys don’t like me. I have no opinion of you. Simple. No opinion plus don’t like equals no one cares. So piss off.” Abbott gaped, but Smith smirked. Abbott then grabbed Perks and Bones and walked away.

“Er… Hi. I’m Sally. You?” I smiled hesitantly and said, “Trixie. How come Abbott hates me?” She looked confused then said, “Oh, Hannah?” I winced. “What?” I shook my head and looked down. “Okay, um, Abbott. And the others would be, er, Perks and Bones.” I nodded. “And you would be Malfoy.”

“Nope. I’m Trixie.” She laughed and gestured for me to get up, so I did. While I was getting dressed, another girl came up to me. “Hi! I-I-I-I’m M-m-m-megan. Megan Jones.” I nodded. “Cool. How come you didn’t come with Abbott and her gang. Hey, Sally, we need a name for them.” Megan gulped. “Well, they said that if you refused They were gonna jinx you. I don’t know any jinxes and didn’t wanna look stupid.” I laughed. “Okay one, neither do they. And two here’s one” She looked bewildered as I took out my wand and pointed it at her owl. “May I?” She nodded and said, “Latte isn’t that good. He’s like fifty years old.” I readied myself then shouted, “Stupefy!” He fell backwards and lay on the ground. “Is he dead?” Megan asked. I shook my head and her face fell. “Dang.” Both I and Sally laughed at that.

“C’mon, let’s go to breakfast. I wonder what’ll be there?” Sally said. I winced and said, “Whatever you want.” She stared at me then grabbed my arm and Megan’s hand and pulled us to the door. I backpedalled, saying, “I need to get dressed!” She smiled and said, “Do it quickly.” I did so.




When we got to the great hall, we sat at the edge of the Hufflepuff table. Megan wondered aloud, “Who are those boys.” I smirked and pointed them out, told her. “That one is Kevin Entwhistle. That’s Justin Finch-Fletchley. That’s Wayne Hopkins. That’s Ernie Macmillan. That’s Roger Malone.” They stared at me. I shrugged and went back to eating my toast. “Ernie’s cute.” Sally and I looked at Megan as if she was from another planet. “No, Wayne is cute.” I looked at Sally and shook my head. “Owls,” Abbott said. Sure enough, when I looked up all of the owls were coming in. Mistletoe landed in front of me and dropped her letter before flying away. Then Draco’s snowy owl landed in front of Draco. He smiled at me and opened his letter. So I opened mine.


Bellatrix-
No questions. I’m happy you got into Hufflepuff. Slytherin is no good. Well, some of them anyway. I’m a relative. You can trust me. It took a lot to be able to send this. If anyone tries to hurt you, give ‘em hell. I trust you. Please trust me.
-A relative


I opened the box to find chocolate frogs. “Hello, ladies.” I looked up. Blaise had sat next to me. When he did so, the hall became full of whispers. “Hello. Er… Megan, Sally, this is Blaise. Blaise, this is Megan Jones and Sally Smith.” Blaise nodded.


A Relative,
I don’t know who you are, and I don’t care. If you’re dangerous, leave me alone. Also, I go by Trixie, not Bellatrix. Thanks but no thanks.
Trixie


They all nodded but Blaise was laughing so I don’t know. I decided to send them after school. When we were all done eating, Blaise went back to his table and we all got our schedules.

“Please take your seats, everyone.” I stared at the tiny professor, bewildered. “Don’t do that, you look like Goyle.” I spun on the spot to face Draco. Smirking I said, “Don’t do that, you look like an idiot. Oh, wait, you are.” He smiled and said, “Touche. C’mon, lets get seats in the back.” Draco, Crabbe, Goyle, Theo, Blaise, and I all sat down. And the Professor began by an attendance.

“Hannah? Susan? Millicent? Vincent? Tracey? Kevin? Justin? Gregory? Daphne? Shane? Wayne? Megan? Ernie? Bellatrix? Draco? Roger? Theodore? Pansy? Sally-Anne? Abbey? Sally? Blaise? Okay let’s see. Today we are going to work on the swish and flick technique required for a levitating charm. And like this… Swish and flick.”

After a while I became so bored I began to pass notes.

This class is boring.

Yeah.

I wish it was over, he’s not teaching anything.

I wonder if he’ll give us homework.

Probably. Why?

Cause it would be easy.

You can’t be sure of that.

Oh? How come?

Tell me what you’re hiding.

Naw.

Why not?

Cause.

C’mon Draco. Tell.
“Miss and Mr. Malfoy, is there a reason that you are passing notes?” He waved his wand and grabbed the parchment. “Yes,” I said, “Because this class is teaching us nothing.” He turned red. “You would like to learn something? Do it in detention. Both of you.” I nodded and said, “Sure thing.” Ernie Macmillan laughed but was quickly hushed up by Abbott. “And I’m writing to your parents.” I pretended to be worried and stood up. “Oh, woe is me. Your gonna run to mommy. Wah wah.” He turned the exact color of a beet. “You-you.” I laughed. “You might want to get some water, you look like you’re about to explode.” He then gave up and fainted. “Oops.”

“Oops? That’s all you have to say? You’re not a Hufflepuff!” Abbott was indignant. “Well, no duh. Hello? I’m a Malfoy.” She smirked. “Yes, you are. Halfwit.”

“Cretin.”

“Idiot.”

“Ignoramus.”

“Nincompoop.”

“Mislead simpleton.”

“Dolt.”

“Buffoon.”

“Moron.”

“Dunce.”

“Guys, stop it.” I looked at Draco and rolled my eyes, gathered up my stuff, and walked out.

So much for a good first class.
Sign up to rate and review this story