Categories > Games > Ragnarok Online

lucky drum

by luckydrum 1 review

Lucky Drum or (Zhan Gu), is also known as Taiko drums. They are widely popular in Japan. It’s a drum game with a long history. And it is said to have been over 16,000 years to communicate. O...

Category: Ragnarok Online - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2020-10-13 - 536 words

0Unrated
Lucky Drum- The uprising game online

Are you bored browsing Facebook all the day or watching YouTube day and night? And need some entertainment from online world? Don’t worry I won’t suggest you to play PUBG or Free Fire, that might be too intense game for you. To remove your boredom I’ll surprise you with a great online game with beautiful color and graphics.
LUCKY DRUM is the best choice for you to pass your time with great addiction and interest. This game will amazed you with it’s eye soothing color and simple strategy.

What is Lucky Drum is?

Lucky Drum or (Zhan Gu), is also known as Taiko drums. They are widely popular in Japan. It’s a drum game with a long history. And it is said to have been over 16,000 years to communicate. Or a signal during the battle By believing that the more hit it get loud The more good luck is called. To win the battle this time taiko drums will come knocking loudly To bring good luck to the players who play slotxo games.

The symbol of the game is Lightning God
The symbols in the game are:
the golden Chinese lion, the silver Chinese lion, the golden brigade, the silver brig, the golden tree, the money tree, the golden blow Yuan, the silver Yuan Yuan, the Guqian coin, the Taiko drum mainly and so on. Yes, in slotxo games it is the AKQJ 10 9 symbol which is a kind of variation of the poker betting symbol. By betting on it Royal State Flush Arrangement Best hand of play. All have flowers of the same color As a symbol of good luck.
 The design is very suitable for the game. It is colorful as a carnival. Welcome 
We bring regular updates to the game. Many people say that the same game over and over will be boring. Of course, it must be boring without updates but not for slotxo.  We have weekly updates. Recently, a new play mode was opened. Advanced player mode It is a bet with high amount. Start bets at 45 GP at a time. Big bets, the bonus is very heavy as well. The Lucky Drum SCATTER is a taiko drum (or Zan Gu drums, outside the shape of a big drum). But the body of the drum is shorter and shorter. So called  flat drum is a special symbol that can be used in place of all symbols. Which is not necessary to be in line, if 3 or more will make Players get FREE SPIN or FREE GAMES in at least 3 images, 5 free spins, 5 free spins, if very lucky, they will be stacked free spins which is equal to save a lot of money. And so are other symbols 
By turning it, LINES has to be in the first row. Then will be sorted by line There are a total of 1024 lucky drum games within the game  . Which all pictures in the game There will be a minimum of 3, so it is very easy to get a prize And different symbols have different multiplications and the wild symbol is  a yellow flower.  That can replace all symbols Makes it easier to get bonuses. 
Sign up to rate and review this story