Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha

Inuyasha Fanfiction: The Red Shoes

by OreoCake 0 reviews

Kagome reads Rin and Shippo "The Red Shoes" and uses the team as the characters.

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy - Characters: Inuyasha,Kagome,Rin,Shippo - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2020-12-05 - 1774 words - Complete

0Unrated
The team was sitting by the fire, but it wasn't just Inuyasha, Kagome, Sango, Kilala, Mirkou, and Shippo. There sitting by another fire a few feet away was Sesshomaru, Rin, Kohaku, Ah-Un and Jaken. Koga and his wolves were sitting a couple feet by a fire too. Lord Inutashio, Lady Izayoi, and Lady Inukimi were by another fire.


Shippo: Kagome will you read her a story please?

Kagome: Okay, but one story okay.

Shippo: Yeah!! He then jumped into her lap.

Kagome then grabbed a thick red big book from her big yellow backpack.

Rin was looking from a distance.

Rin: Can I hear the story too?

Kagome: Sure.

Rin: Can I Milord? She turned her head towards Lord Sesshomaru.

Sesshomaru: You may.

Rin: Yes.

Rin walked towards Kagome.

Kagome: Okay this is the story of "The Red Shoes".

Inutashio: I've never heard of "The Red Shoes" are the shoes made of blood.

Kagome: No! The red dancing shoes that are enchanted.

Inutashio: Oh.

Koga: Can the shoes fight?

Kagome: No their dancing shoes.

Shippo: Kagome can you make us the characters.

Kagome: Why?

Shippo: To make it more fun.

Kagome: Okay. Let me see. I'll make Mirkou the Shoe Maker. Sango the Mother. Rin will be Little Clare. I'll be the Stepmom. And Inuyasha can be the Solider.

Inuyasha: Hey wait I'm in the story?

Kagome: Yep. Okay here is how it goes.....


***************The Red Shoes******************

Once Upon A Time....

There was a village just like an ordinary village with house, shops, and a holy place.

In one of the houses was a family. The mother and her beautiful little girl named Rin.

*******

Rin: Oh that's me!

Kagome: It is.

**********

The mother was very very ill so Rin took care of her day and night she very left her side. The family was poor and couldn't afford medicine. In fact they were so poor they couldn't afford a pair of shoes for Rin ever in her life she had to walk around bare foot all the time everyday.

Sango: Oh I feel terrible.

Rin: Don't worry mommy I'll take good care of you I promise.

Sango: Thank You, Dear Daughter.

Then her mother fell asleep softy in her bed smiling.

That's when the shoe maker came through the door.

Mirkou: Hello.

Rin: Mirkou the Shoe Maker hello.

Mirkou: Hello Rin I have a present for you. For taking good care of your dear sick mother.

Rin: Really? A Present!

Mirkou: Yes.

Then he opened his bag and pulled out a pair of beautiful red shoes.

Mirkou: I made these for you.

Rin: "Gasp!!" They are beautiful.

Rin was so happy for those red shoes were the only pair of shoe's she owed.


Sadly her happiness had died that night for her mother had died in her sleep.

One the day of the funeral little Rin had to wear her Red Shoes to the funeral even it wasn't right to wear red at a funeral. Thought she had no choice beacause those red shoe's were the only one's she has. She looked down at her shoe's while walking away from her mother's grave.

Rin: These shoe's look happy even on a sad day like this.

That's when a lovely horse draw carriage came from the opposite direction. Inside the carriage was a rich woman named Lady Kagome.


She saw the poor little girl all by herself looking sad and alone.

Kagome: Stop The Carriage!

The carriage stopped.

Kagome walked out of the carriage.

Kagome: Oh you poor little girl are you alright?

Rin: I'm an orphan for my beautiful mother has died.

Kagome: Oh you poor darling. I'll adopt you.

Rin: Really?

Kagome: Really.


Then Lady Kagome adopted little Rin and they went to her large house. There Rin got in clothes, toys, and everything. She wore a wonderful pink kimono with a big bright smile along with her red shoe's. The days past and Rin was provided with a tutor to help with her education, she was the happiest girl on earth. But day after day her red shoes were getting dirty.

Kagome: Oh these shoes are getting so dirty.

Then she threw them in the fire.

Rin: oh.

More days past and sweet Rin was sad about her red shoes gone. Kagome saw her sad face and decided to take her shopping.

Kagome: Come on sweet Rin lets go shopping we can buy you some new clothes and shoes.

Rin: Okay.

They took a horse carriage to the village they first went to a lovely shoe shop.

When they entered the shop Rin saw a beautiful pair of red dancing shoes. She grabbed them and put them on.

Rin: Oh these shoes are wonderful please buy them for me.

Kagome: Of course.

They exited the shop. Rin was so happy about her red shoes.

Kagome: Come on we have to go to the holy place. Were you will be blessed by the holy people and the gods.

Rin: Okay.


Normally people wouldn't wear red shoe's in a holy place, but Rin loved the shoes so much Lady Kagome decided to let her wear them even if everyone was staring at her. Before the entered the holy place, a half-demon soldier.


********

Shippo: Is the soldier Inuyasha?

Kagome: Yep.

Inuyasha: Hm?

**********


Inuyasha: Those red shoes looked lovely on you.

Rin: Why thank you.

Inuyasha: I bet they would look more wonderful on you if you were dancing in them.

Rin: Hm!

That's when Lady Kagome and Rin entered the holy place.

Rin couldn't stop think about her lovely red shoes.

Once the exited the holy place the horse carriage came to take them home. That's when Inuyasha came towards Rin again.

Inuyasha: Seeing you dance in those red shoes would be lovely.

Rin: Oh!

Then Rin started dancing a little on the red shoes, then gave him a curtsy. But then something happens she couldn't stop dancing. As if the shoe's were enchanted with magic.

Rin: Ahh!! Someone help!!

Kagome: Ah Rin take off the shoes!!

Rin: I can't!!

She jumped from the carriage and started dancing like crazy.

Rin: Help Me!!

The men of the village saw poor Rin suffering from the shoes magic.


*********

Rin: The shoes are magic.

Kagome: Yep they are enchanted and it would take a lot of strength to take them off.

Shippo: Wow magic shoes that make you dance.

Kagome: Crazy huh?

Shippo: Yeah. Continue the story.

Kaogme: Okay.

************

The few strong men grabbed Rin and were able to take the red shoes off of her feet.

Kagome: Are you okay?

Rin: Yes I think the shoes might be magic.

Kagome: Here give them to me we'll put them in a the closest where they can't harm you.

Rin: Okay.

They went home and put the red shoes on a shelf in the closest where they collected dust.

After a few days Lady Kagome was getting sick, she couldn't get out of bed.

Rin: Are you alright?

Kagome: I think I'll be fine with some rest.

Rin: Hm.

That's when there was a knock at the door, Rin went to go get it. It was the messenger.

Messenger: Hello a letter for Miss Rin.

Rin: That's me.

Messenger: Here. He gave her a letter and left.

Rin: Thank you.

Rin opened the letter and it was an invitation to a dancing party.

Rin: Oh I wish I can go, but I can't. "sigh".


She went back to the closest and took out the red shoes, then went back to Kagome.

Kagome: I'm going to bed good night.

Rin: Good night.

Then as Kagome fell asleep, Rin looked at the red shoes.

Rin: I can't go to the party cause I have to stay here with my adoptive mother, but I could at least try them on.


*********

Rin: Oh no she's going to put them on.

Kagome: Yep.

Shippo: But that means the magic will make her dance.

Kagome: I know, here lets see what happens next.

Inutashio: This story is getting interesting.

Izayoi: That poor girl.

************

Rin then put on the red shoes.

Rin: Oh these red shoes are lovely.

She started spinning around in them so happy. That's when the red shoes started dancing for her.

Rin: Oh no! Not again!

The red shoes started dancing out the door and towards the dance party where she was invited to. Rin danced so lovely at the party. When it was over the red shoes danced all the way to Lady Kagome's house and saw a few men come out of it with a coffin marked"Lady Kagome".

Rin: Oh No she's gone.

Then the red shoes danced to the forest and towards a cliff.

Then they stopped.

Rin: She's gone and it's my fault for being thoughtless. I want another chance please!!

Kagome: Rin.

Sango: Rin sweet heart look up.

She looked up.

Rin: Mothers.

Sango: Take our hands.

Kagome: We'll take you to a place of happiness.

Rin: Thank you.

She grabbed both of their hands and they flew in the sky.

Kagome: Rin rin wake up.

Rin: huh?


That's Rin woke up and she was resting on the side of the bed where Kagome was.

Kagome: Good morning.

Rin: Your alive!!

Kagome: Of course I am.

Rin: It was horrible you died cause I put on the red shoes.

Kagome: Don't worry it's over. Now come on lets get ready to start the day.

Rin: Yes that sounds great.


After that dream Rin learned to never do anything thoughtless again. And as for the red shoes they stayed in the closest collecting dust.

And they lived Happily Ever After.

THE END.

********

Kagome: Okay that's you two bed time.

Shippo: That was wonderful.

Rin: So the red shoes were never wore again?

Kagome: Yes.

Inuyasha: I would've just burned the shoes.

Mirkou: That's barbaric Inuyasha, I would've just purified them that way they could still be worn.

Inukimi: Who makes shoes that make you dance all the time that's insane?

Koga: I would've just chewed them out.

Izayoi: Well I think that the story was beautiful.

Kagome: After hearing this story when I was little I very wanted to get away where near a pair of red shoes. Ever. But it's just a made up story.

Sesshomaru: Hn. I Sesshomaru would of destroyed the shoes.

Kohaku: So were the shoes good or evil?

Kagome: I'm not sure.

Inuyasha: This is why I don't wear shoes in the first place.

Kagome: Well get ready for tomorrow Shippo and Rin. For tomorrow I'm going to read you the story of Mother Goose.

Shippo and Rin: Ohh!!


**************End of Chapter 1*******************
Sign up to rate and review this story