Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha

Inuyasha Fanfiction: Jack and the Bean Stalk

by OreoCake 0 reviews

Kagome reads Rin and Shippo "Jack in the Bean Stalks" and uses the team as the characters.

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy - Characters: Inuyasha,Kagome,Rin,Shippo - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2020-12-05 - 1652 words - Complete

0Unrated
The team was sitting by the fire, but it wasn't just Inuyasha, Kagome, Sango, Kilala, Mirkou, and Shippo. There sitting by another fire a few feet away was Sesshomaru, Rin, Kohaku, Ah-Un and Jaken. Koga and his wolves were sitting a couple feet by a fire too. Lord Inutashio, Lady Izayoi, and Lady Inukimi were by another fire.


Kagome: Come Shippo and Rin story time.

Rin: Okay.

Shippo: Ka.

Kagome: I was thinking reading you two Jack and the Bean Stalk.

Shippo: Oh goodie.

Kagome: Okay. Kohaku will be jack. Izayoi can be the mom. Mirkou can be the salesmen. Inuyasha can be the giant.

Shippo: Cool.


****************Jack and the Beanstalk**************

Once Upon A Time....

There was a boy named Kohaku who lived with mother on a farm. But they were running out of money to buy food. Kohaku couldn't bare to see the sad look on his mother's face so he told he'll try to find a way to make money.


Izayoi: You'll have to sell our cow in order to buy food.

Kohaku: Yes mother.

Kohaku then walked into town with the cow to sell it. He then came upon a man by the vegetable cart in town.

Kohaku: Excuse me sir would you buy my cow.

Mirkou: Yes, for your cow I'll give you 3 magic beans.

Kohaku: Magic beans? Amazing. Yes I'll sell my cow.

Mirkou: You are a wise boy.

Mirkou reached into his pocket and took out 3 green beans.

Kohaku: It was a pleasure doing business with you.

Then Kohaku ran home.

Kohaku: Mother I'm home!

Izayoi: Did you sell the cow?

Kohaku: Yes!

Izayoi: How much did yo get from it?

Kohaku: 3 Magic Beans.

He handed her the magic beans.

Izayoi: Magic Beans. Oh my son you were suppose to sell the cow for money. Then she threw the magic beans out the window into the garden.

Izayoi: Go to bed young man with no dinner.

Kohaku: Yes mother.

He sadly went to bed.


At night time the magic beans were starting to grow into a giant bean stalk. The next morning Kohaku woke up early and looked out the window and saw the bean stalk. He then ran out his house and towards the bean stalk. He decided to climb it. He climbed and climbed until he reached the clouds. He then jumped off the bean stalk and walked on the clouds. He kept walking until he saw a giant castle.


Kohaku: Wow this place is big!

He walked towards the castle and opened the door. Inside was a lot of food. There was bread, hot wheat porridge, eggs, sausage, honey, and milk. The food was giant sized.

Kohaku: Oh I am so hungry.

He then started crawling up the large chair and on the table and started eating.

Kohaku: Wow this is so good. Burp.

That's then he heard large foot steps. He got scared and decided to hid in the sugar jar on the table. Once he did the giant Inuyasha came through the door. And sniffed the air.



Inuyasha: Fee-Fi-Fo-Fum who is in my home. I can smell a human and if I find him I will grid his bones to make my bread!! GRR!!

Kohaku: Oh No!!

Kohaku opened the jar a little so he can see the giant. Inuyasha looked around, but couldn't find the human.

Inuyasha: He probably left. He will pay for nibbling on my food GRR!!

He sat down on the chair and took out a bag full of giant god coins.

Kohaku: whoa.

Inuyasha then ate his breakfast and then fell asleep on the table.

Kohaku: Now it's my chance to get some gold coins and escape.

*********

Inuyasha: Wait he just steals the giants gold coins?!

Kagome: It's for him and his mother.

Shippo: Yeah I would've done the same.

Inuyasha: That's just crazy.

*************


Kohaku the grabbed 5 gold coins and ran off towards the bean stalk then climbed down. As he climbed down he could see his mother walking around the stalk.

Izayoi: Kohaku Kohaku my son where are you?

Kohaku: I'm here mother.

He climbed down the stalk.

Kohaku: The magic beans worked over night and they grew this stalk and I climbed it. So long story short I've got these 5 giant gold coins.

Izayoi was silent for a moment.

Izayoi: Oh my son I'm so sorry about yesterday.

Kohaku: It's okay mother, but look we are rich.

Izayio: Oh I'm so proud of you.


Then next day they had the house remodeled into a beautiful two story house they even had plenty of food.

Izayoi: Kohaku even if we are rich we still need animals to run a farm and that cow was the last animal we had.

Kohaku: No need to worry mother I'll go get some animals.

Kohaku then ran outside and climbed up the bean stalk and ran towards Inuyasha's castle. He walked towards the door. He opened it and saw that Inuyasha wasn't home. He walked inside and see if could find some animals. That's when he heard foot steps. He decided to hid in the oven.

Inuyasha: Fee-Fi-Fo-Fum who is in my home. I can smell a human and if I find him I will grid his bones to make my bread!! GRR!!

Inuyasha looked around and he couldn't find any human.

Inuyasha: Hmm!!

He then sat down on his chair and put a chicken on the table. He fed it some corn and then the chicken laid a golden egg.

Kohaku: Whoa!

Inuyasha then fell asleep on the table again.

Kohaku: Now here's my chance.

He got out of the oven and walked towards the table and grabbed the chicken. Then he ran out of Inuyasha's castle and climbed down the bean stalk.

Kohaku: Mother I've brought a chicken that lays golden eggs.

Izayoi: My son where would I be without you.



Then days passed by and Izayoi and Kohaku were rich, but they still worked hard around the farm. One day Izayoi was sitting by the window looking sad.

Kohaku: Mother what's wrong?

Izayoi: Oh Kohaku when you were born me and your father couldn't afford to pay the doctor's treatment and new clothes for you so he had to sell his harp. I miss him and his harp's sweet music.

Kohaku: I know I'll get a harp for you, so you can play it to make you happy.

Izayoi: Oh my son thank you. I'm so lucky to have you.



Kohaku: Aww Mom!!


**********

Izayoi: Hehe! I used to kiss Inuyasha like that.

Inuyasha: MOM!! His ears were turning red.

Inutashio: Hm.

**************


Kohaku ran to the beanstalk and climbed it and ran towards Inuyasha's castle. He ran inside and tried to find a harp, but couldn't that's when he heard Inuyasha coming. This time Kohaku hid inside a a giant copper pot.

Inuyasha: Fee-Fi-Fo-Fum who is in my home. I can smell a human and if I find him I will grid his bones to make my bread!! GRR!!

Inuyasha walked around the room, but couldn't the human.

Inuyasha: I know your here and you've been taking my things I'll find you and grind your bones to make my bread. GGRRR!!!!


************

Shippo: HA!! The giant does sound like Inuyasha.

Inuyasha: He does not. I don't say Fee-Fi-Fo-Fum!!

Everybody: HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Inuyasha: grr!!

*****************


Inuyasha then put a solid gold harp on the table.

Inuyasha: Golden harp play me a beautiful melody so I can sleep peacefully.



Inuyasha got drowsy then he fell asleep on the table.

Kohaku: Yes now I can get the harp.

He got out of the copper pot ran towards the table he climbed it then grabbed the harp and ran towards the door, but he slipped and the harp was dropped on the floor. It didn't break, but it made a some noise.



Those sounds woke up Inuyasha.

Inuyasha: Huh?! The harp.

Kohaku grabbed it and started running towards the door.

Inuyasha: HEY YOU!! Fee-Fi-Fo Fum your the thief.

Kohaku then ran out the door and towards the bean stalk, but Inuyasha was following him.

Inuyasha: GET BACK HERE!! I'll grind your bones to make my bread!!!! GRRR!!!!


Kohaku kept running until he reached the bean stalk and started climbing down it. Inuyasha was still hot on his trail.

Inuyasha: Don't think you can run away from me human. I'll hunt you down if it's the last thing I do.

Kohaku: Oh No!! He's climbing down.

Kohaku climbed down the bean stalk. His mother was outside.

Izayoi: Kohaku!

Kohaku: Mother the giant is coming down the bean stalk go get father's big sharp axe.

Izayoi: Oh my!!

Then she ran into the house and grabbed the axe and ran back outside.

Izayoi: Here my son.

Kohaku: Good take the golden harp and go inside. I'll take care of the giant.

Izayoi: Be careful my son!!

She grabbed the golden harp and ran inside.

Inuyasha: RRRRAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Kohaku then chopped down the bean stalk with the axe. Then the bean stalk fell down along with Inuyasha.

Inuyasha: AAAAHHHH!!!!!!

He was slammed into the ground which caused his death.

Izayoi ran out of the house.

Izayoi: Oh my son. Your so brave just like your father.

Kohaku: Thanks mom.


After that Kohaku and his mother lived in riches and happiness, they didn't have to worry about anything ever again.

And they lived Happily Ever After.

THE END.


Rin: What an nice story.

Shippo: I would've fought that giant like a real demon.

Kagome: Oh I bet you would.

Inuyasha: HA! I could take down the giant with my Tessaiga.

Inutashio: So this boy decides to steal from the giant and the kill him?

Kagome: Well he was stealing for a good cause, plus I think the giant was evil.

Inutashio: Oh.

Kagome: Well get ready for tomorrow Shippo and Rin. For tomorrow I'm going to read you the story of Cinderella.

Shippo and Rin: Ohh!

**************End of Chapter 9*******************
Sign up to rate and review this story