Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha

Inuyasha Fanfiction: Rapunzel

by OreoCake 0 reviews

Kagome reads Rin and Shippo "Rapunzel" and uses the team as the characters.

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy - Characters: Inuyasha,Kagome,Rin,Shippo - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2020-12-05 - 1565 words - Complete

0Unrated
The team was sitting by the fire, but it wasn't just Inuyasha, Kagome, Sango, Kilala, Mirkou, and Shippo. There sitting by another fire a few feet away was Sesshomaru, Rin, Kohaku, Ah-Un and Jaken. Koga and his wolves were sitting a couple feet by a fire too. Lord Inutashio, Lady Izayoi, and Lady Inukimi were by another fire. This time Kikyo is here too.


Kagome: It's time to read Rapunzel.

Rin: Cool.

Shippo: Alright.

Kagome: Okay let me see here. Sango can be Rapunzel. Mirkou can be the Prince. Inukimi can be the witch. Inutashio can be the dad. Izayoi can be the mom.


***************Rapunzel*********************

Once Upon A Time....

There was a man and a woman who were a beloved married couple who always wanted a child, one day the woman saw some Rampion in the witch who lived next door's garden. Rampion is a special lettuce that makes people healthier and strong.


Izayoi: My dearest, I am craving Rampion unlike I've ever craved.

Inutashio: But it's in the witch's garden.

Izayoi: Please my dear I feel so terrible.

Inutashio: Alright my love I'll go get as much Rampion as I can get.


Inutashio then sneaked into Inukimi's garden and grabbed a bunch of Rampion, but Inukimi caught him.

Inukimi: Hey you!!

Inutashio: Uh Oh!

Inukimi: What are doing in my garden?! Inutashio: Inukimi I am getting some of your Rampion for my beloved wife. She's not feeling well and she needs your precious lettuce to survive.

Inukimi: Hmm!! I'll make a deal with you.

Inutashio: What is the deal?

Inukimi: I'll let you take as much Rampion as you need in exchange go give me your child to which your wife is going to bring in this world.

Inutashio: What?!

Inukimi: Is it a deal?

Inutashio really wanted to take care of the child, but he wanted to keep his wife healthy.

Inutashio: It's a deal.

Then grabbed a lot of Rampion and walked off back to his house.

After a few months Izayoi gave birth to a beautiful baby girl.

Inutashio: She is just as beautiful as you my love.

Izayoi: She's perfect.

Inukimi: And she's mine.

Inutashio didn't want to give her the child, but a deal is a deal.

Inutashio: Take good care of our child.

Inukimi: I will in my own way. And I'll name her Rapunzel named after a lovely Rampion. (Sango).

Izayoi: Sigh.


Then Inukimi took baby Sango to a tower were she raised her. As the years passed by she grew into a beautiful woman. In fact she was so healthy and beautiful from the Rampion her hair grew up to 15 feet. Inukimi taught Sango how to cook, clean, take care of her hair, and everything. Once Sango turned 18, she wanted to leave the tower, but could tell Inukimi. Everyday Inukimi would leave for a few hours and come back and say" Sango Sango let down your hair so I can climb the golden stair". And Sango will let down her hair and Inukimi would climb it like ladder.


One day Inukimi left the tower and Sango was all alone so she sang a song to pass the time, but what she didn't know she was heard by Prince Mirkou who was riding his horse in the forest.

Sango: AH AH AH AHHHHH!!!!

Mirkou: What a beautiful voice.

Sango: AH AH AHHH!!!

Mirkou: I must find the maiden to that beautiful voice. HI-AH!!

He rode his white stallion horse across the forest until he found he tower. Though he couldn't find a way in the tower. That's when he saw Inukimi.

Inukimi: Sango Sango let down your hair so I can climb the golden stair.

Then a lot of hair fell from the tower and Inukimi climbed it. That gave Mirkou an idea.

Then the next day Mirkou went to the tower early to watch Inukimi leave.

Inukimi: I'll be back tonight Sango.

Sango: Okay.

Then she left. Mirkou then ran towards the tower.

Mirkou: Sango Sango let down your hair so I can climb the golden stair.

Then Sango let down her hair and Mirkou climbed it.

Mirkou: Hello there.

Sango: Epp!! Who are you??

Mirkou: I am Prince Mirkou and I loved the sound of your voice and your beauty is beyond any compared.

Sango: Why thank you. I think your really handsome.

Mirkou: What is a beautiful maiden doing locked in this tower?

Sango: I was raised b y a witch. She told me that my parents had to give me to her, because my father to Rampion from her garden to heal my mother. So I was exchanged for some lettuce.

Mirkou: That must have been terrible.

Sango: Yeah, but my mom is healthy and well and this tower isn't that bad. I get to paint, read, plant flowers in pots, cook, clean, sleep when I want, sing to birds, and comb my hair.

Mirkou: Would you like me to come back here tomorrow. So you can have a friend to sen time with.

Sango: Yes please.

Mirkou: Then I will come back soon.

After that day for a month Mirkou has been visiting Sango's tower they danced, singed, cooked, talked, laughed, and kissed everyday.

Mirkou: Oh Sango you make me so happy.

Sango: You make me happy too.

Mirkou then grabbed a ring from his pocket and bend down to her on one knee.

Mirkou: Then would you be my bride?

Sango: YES I will my love.

He slide the ring on her finger.

Mirkou: Great. I'll be back tomorrow and bring a ladder so you can escape. Then we'll go find your parents, tell them the news, and the next day we can get married. No more being alone in this tower.

Sango: Well I have been serving Inukimi for years I guess that should pay off for the Rampion my father took.

Mirkou: Good then I'll come back tomorrow.



Sango then let down her hair and Mikrou was about to climb it, but Inukimi saw him and climbed up the tower.

Inukimi: So you thought you can take away my girl.

Sango: I'm not your girl anymore and my prince is going to take me to his castle to get married.

Mirkou: That's right, she's not your anymore.

Inukimi: GRRR!!!!

Then Inukimi used her powers to throw Mirkou down the tower.

Mirkou: AAAHHH!!!!

Sango: NO!! My prince!!

He landed into some thorn bushes which poked out his eyes which made him blind. He then grabbed his horse and rode off.

Mirkou: I'll come back for you I promise.

Inukimi: And as for you your going to be punished as well.

Sango: AHH!!

Inukimi then used her magic to transport Sango to a horrible swamp.

Sango: NO!!

Inukimi then used her magic broom stick to leave the tower and never come back. As for Mirkou he rode his horse all over the forest for a week eating only roots and berries and drinking fresh water from rivers.

Mirkou: Will I ever see my beautiful princess again?!

One night while he was walking blindly he heard the sound of a maiden singing.

Mirkou: Sango?

Sango: AH AH AHHHH!!!!

Mirkou: My love I'm coming for you.

He then rode his horse towards the sound of her voice.

Sango: What is that? Is it my prince?!

Then Mirkou came towards her.

Sango: My prince you have returned just like you promised.

Mirkou: Yes it's me my love, but I'm still blind. So I can't see your beautiful face no more.

Sango: No I'm so sorry of what has happened to you.

She rested his head on her knees and started crying. But her tears fell into his eyes and soon he could see again.

Mirkou: I..I can see your tears have given me my sight back!!

Sango: Oh my prince.



Mirkou: Now tomorrow we'll go find your parents like I promised.

Sango: Oh Goodie.


Then the next day the traveled the forest until they found a house in the distance.



Inutashio: Yes?

Mirkou: I am Prince Mirkou, and I am seraching for the parents of my future bride her name is Sango.

Inutashio: Sango?

Mirkou: Yes that is her name.

Inutashio: I'm her father and the mother is inside.

Mirkou: Oh that's good. He turned around to Sango who was on his horse.

Sango: Dad, Mom!?

Izayoi came to the door.

Izayoi: My daughter.

Sango: MOM DAD!!

She ran to them and hugged them.

Inutashio: Oh my beautiful girl.

Sango: I've got great news. I'm marrying Prince Mirkou tomorrow and you guys are invited to the wedding.

Izayoi: Oh goodie.

Inutashio: That sounds fantastic.

Inukimi saw them from her house.

Inukimi: Well I guess I don't have to babysit away more.

Inukimi went back to her regular life which was gardening in her backyard.


Then the next day Mirkou and Sango were married.

And they lived Happily Ever After.

THE END.


Shippo: Wow that was amazing.

Rin: It was so romantic. I wish I could marry a prince.

Kagome: All girls wish that.

Sango: True.

Izayoi: Oh that was wonderful.

Inutashio: It was interesting. I'm glad they are happy.

Inuyasha: Hm. Marrying a prince huh.

Kagome: Yep.

Kohaku: I would've fought the witch.

Kagome: Well get ready for tomorrow Shippo and Rin. For tomorrow I'm going to read you the story of Beauty and the Beast.

Shippo and Rin: Ohh!

**************End of Chapter 11*****************
Sign up to rate and review this story