Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha

Inuyasha Fanfiction: Goldilocks and the Three Bear

by OreoCake 0 reviews

Kagome reads Rin and Shippo "Goldilocks and the Three Bears" and uses the team as the characters.

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy - Characters: Inuyasha,Kagome,Rin,Shippo - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2020-12-05 - 1281 words - Complete

0Unrated
The team was sitting by the fire, but it wasn't just Inuyasha, Kagome, Sango, Kilala, Mirkou, and Shippo. There sitting by another fire a few feet away was Sesshomaru, Rin, Kohaku, Ah-Un and Jaken. Koga and his wolves were sitting a couple feet by a fire too. Lord Inutashio, Lady Izayoi, and Lady Inukimi were by another fire. This time Kikyo is here too.


Rin: Story Time!

Kagome: Okay let's start.

Shippo: What story is it tonight.

Kagome: It's called Goldilocks and the Three Bears.

Rin: Goldilocks?

Kagome: A girl with hair so blonde it looks like pure gold.

Inuyasha: Hair made of gold?!

Kagome: Hair that looks like gold.

Shippo: Who should the characters be?

Kagome: Rin can be Goldilocks. Inutashio can be papa bear. Izayoi can be mama bear. Inuyasha can be Little bear. I'll be Goldilocks mother. Shippo can be Goldilocks friend.


*****************Goldilocks and the Three Bears********

Once Upon A Time....

There was a little girl named Goldilocks. She was called Goldilocks because of her beautiful blonde hair that looked like gold. Goldilocks was a curious and destructive kind of girl. She liked going into the forest everyday to see if she can find something new and interesting. She was also so destructive because whenever she borrowed a toy from her friends she broke it to pieces.

Rin: Can I play with your doll Shippo?

Shippo: Okay. Just be careful.

When Rin grabbed the doll she played with it and accidentally tore off it's arm.

Rin: Oops.

Shippo: My doll?! Grrr thank a lot.

Then Shippo got up and walked out the door. Kagome saw what happened.

Kagome: Sweet little Rin you must learn to be more careful.

Rin: I know I know.

Kagome: Sigh why don't go relax.

Rin: Okay.

Rin always did things like this being curious and breaking things, but one day she was going to learn to be more careful.


One day three bears in a little cozy log cabin were eating breakfast the mama bear made big bowls of porridge, but it was too hot for them to eat.

Inutashio: Ow it's too hot!

Izayoi: I have an idea let's go for a walk and leave the windows open to cool of the porridge.

Inutashio: That sounds like a great idea. Lets go family.

Inuyasha: Okay.

Then the three bears left the cabin. Rin was walking thorough the forest by herself she was sad that she broke Shippo's doll so with nothing else to do she went for a walk. By her side was her favorite toy a brown teddy bear. She kept walking until she soon smelled porridge.

Rin: Ummm Yummy!


She followed the smell until she found the cabin she was so in love with the smell that she dropped her teddy bear on the path. She walked towards the door and opened it inside she saw the bowls of porridge.

Rin: Yummy!

She tasted the papa bear's bowl, but it was too hot. Then she tasted the mama bear's bowl, but it was too cold. Then she tasted the little bear's bowl and it was just right so she ate.


**************

Inuyasha: Hold on this girls just goes into other people's house and eats their food?

Kagome: It's crazy I know.

Shippo: Come on continue.

********************


Then she walked around the house and saw some chairs. She sat in papa bear's chair, but rocked it too hard and broke a leg. Then she sat in mama bear's chair, but broke off a handle. Then sat in little bear's chair it was just right. She played around it until she broke it in half by accident.

Rin: Whoops!

Then she got tired.

Rin: Yawn.

She looked around the house until she saw the three bears beds. She sat on the papa bear's bed, but it was too hard. Then she sat on mama bear's bed, but it was too soft. Then she sat on little bear's bed. It was perfect. Then she fell asleep on it.


About ten minutes later the three bears came back.

Inutashio: Huh?! Why is the door wide open?!

Izayoi: I'm not sure dear?

Inuyasha: Probably just the wind.

Then the walked inside and saw that their porridge was eaten.

Inutashio: Hey someone has been eating my porridge!

Izayoi: Someone's being eating my porridge.

Inuyasha: Someone's be eating my porridge. And ate it all!?!? GRRR!!

Then Inutashio looked into the living room and saw that the chairs were broken. They walked into the living room.

Inutashio: Hey someone's been sitting in my chair and broke a leg.

Izayoi: Someone's been sitting in my chair too and they broke the handle.

Inuyasha: Someone's been sitting in my chair and broke it in half.

Inutashio: Who is this person and why is she or he breaking our things and eating our breakfast!!?? GGGRRRR!!!!!

Inutashio was really mad.

Izayoi: Now honey it's probably a raccoon.

Inuyasha: Good I could us a fur hat.

Izayoi: Inuyasha?!
Inuyasha: What!?

Inutashio: Okay okay let's find this "house guest".

Then they went into the bedroom.

Inutashio: Hey someone's been sleeping in my bed!!

Izayoi: Yes! And someone's been sleeping in my bed.

Inuyasha: And someone's been sleeping in my bed!! And here she is!!

They walked towards Inuyasha's bed and saw cute little Rin sleeping in it.

Izayoi: Aww she's so cute.

Inutashio: But what is she doing here?

Inuyasha: And why is she sleeping in my bed?!

Rin woke up from her nap from the talking.

Rin: "Yawn"!

Rin opened her eyes and saw the three bears.

Rin: AAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Inuyasha: AAAAHHH!!!!

Izayoi: EEK!!

Inutashio: AAAHHH!!!!

Rin jumped out of bed with fright. Then she saw the window and ran to it. She opened it and jumped out and ran for her life.

The three bears walked towards the window.

Izayoi: Oh poor girl I hope is doesn't hurt herself.

Inutashio: Gods!! Sigh!!

Inuyasha: Now lets make some breakfast again.

Izayoi: Sure.


Rin ran and ran on the path until she found her Teddy Bear on the ground, she picked it up, hugged it, then walked on the path. She finally found her house.

Rin: I'M HOME I'M HOME!!!!

She ran inside and told her mother about everything.

Kagome: Oh honey you should go back and apologize to the three bears.

Rin: Okay.

She then walked back into the forest towards the bear's cabin and knocked on the door.

Inuyasha answered it.

Inuyasha: Yes!

He looked down and saw little Rin.

Rin: I'm sorry about what happened today. Can you and your family forgive me?

Inuyasha smiled.

Inuyasha: I'll forgive you and my parents will too. But only if you promise not to break into our people's house and break things. Always be careful.

Rin: Yes and Thank You!!

Rin ran off into the forest.

Izayoi: Honey who was at the door?

Inutashio: Was it the mailman?

Inuyasha: Nope it was the little girl coming to apologize and I think that she has learned her lesson.

Izayoi: Oh goodie.

Inutashio: Good. Now breakfast is ready. It's pancakes.

Inuyasha: Alright!! Yes!!


Then when Rin reached home. She had a play date with Shippo and this time is toy didn't break. After that day Rin was gentle and never went into other people's houses without permission.

And She Lived Happily Ever After.

THE END.

Shippo: Wow I'm glad she learned her lesson.

Inuyasha: I would've hit the girl on the head for doing that.

Mirkou: That's too violent, just a simple warning would've been nice.

Sesshomaru: Hn!

Kagome: We all get ready for tomorrow Shippo and Rin. For tomorrow I'm going to read you the story of The Little Match Girl .

Shippo and Rin: Ohh!

*************End of Chapter 18******************
Sign up to rate and review this story