Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha

Inuyasha Faniction: The Little Match Girl

by OreoCake 0 reviews

Kagome reads Rin and Shippo "The Little Match Girl" and uses the team as the characters.

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy - Characters: Inuyasha,Kagome,Rin,Shippo - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2020-12-05 - 813 words - Complete

0Unrated
The team was sitting by the fire, but it wasn't just Inuyasha, Kagome, Sango, Kilala, Mirkou, and Shippo. There sitting by another fire a few feet away was Sesshomaru, Rin, Kohaku, Ah-Un and Jaken. Koga and his wolves were sitting a couple feet by a fire too. Lord Inutashio, Lady Izayoi, and Lady Inukimi were by another fire. This time Kikyo is here too.


Kagome: Okay it's story time.

Rin: Yes!

Shippo: Which story?

Kagome: It's called The Little Match Girl.

Inuyasha: Match?!

Kagome: It a fire stick.

Shippo: So is she a fire demon?

Kagome: No just a little girl.

Rin: Oh I want to be the little match girl.

Kagome: Okay. Then Rin can be the little match girl. I can be the grandma. And Inuyasha can be the mean dad (human version).


*****************The Little Match Girl*************

Once Upon A Time...

There was a little girl the little match girl. She had long blonde hair, big brown eyes, and she always wore dirty clothes. The little match girl was poor along with her father who was mean and violent. Everyday instead off staying home or going out to make friends she was forced to go outside into town to sell a basket full of matches. The months passed and passed and winter came the snow fell from the sky.


The little match girl was walking back home to her dad, it was sunset and it's always freezing cold the most. As soon as she walked through the door her dad asked her if she sold any matches.

Inuyasha: Have you sold any matches today?

Rin: No. Nobody would buy any.

Inuyasha: You didn't sell anything!! GGGRRRR!!!!

Rin: I tried.

Inuyasha: Well try HARDER!!

Then he grabbed her, opened the door, and through her outside into some thick, cold, soft snow.

Inuyasha: Don't come back until you have sold some matches. GOT IT!!!!

Then he slammed the door.



Rin was very sad. Her dad wasn't nice and made her do the hard work and while he is inside the house she's outside freezing. She walked back into town to sell the matches, but nobody will buy.

Rin: Would anyone buy some matches? Sigh!

The night time sky came and it was starting to freeze. Rin walked by some windows and saw a lot of families having fun. They were sitting buy the warm fire relaxing, eating yummy foods, wearing nice clothes, and even opening presents.

Rin: That looks like fun. BBBRRR!!!!!!



Rin found a corner in an alley to sit buy. She was really really cold and lonely. She decided to light the matches to keep herself warm. As she lit the matches she saw visions of a warm house in winter. In the first vision she was in a house by a fire. The second vision had box of presents with her name on it, she opened them and got new toys and clothes. In the third vision she put on her new clothes and played with her toys. The forth vision was entering the dining room and she saw a large table of food. There was roasted goose, chicken, and turkey, gravy, mashed potatoes, cranberry sauce, fruit bowl, stuffing, bread rolls, hot soup, red juice, puddings, pies, and cakes.


Rin was filled with joy she was in a paradise. As she lit the matches she was the happiest as she can be. Then suddenly she saw a grandmothers ghost.

Kagome: Hello dear Rin.

Rin: Grandma!! I've missed you!!

Kagome: I have too. Your good for nothing father can't hurt you or make you his slave anymore.

Rin: How?!

Kagome: Well your father was arrested after you left home for being harsh to a child.

Rin: Ohh!!

Kagome: Come with me and I'll take you to a wonderful place.

Rin: Really?!

Little Rin was filled with more joy. Then that's when the match was out. She quickly lit the match again.

Kagome: Come her honey give your grandma a hug.

Rin: Sure.

She gave Kagome a huge hug and that's when they flew in the sky together. By morning the reached heaven and Rin and Kagome lived in a place of warm sun and joy.

And They Lived Happily Ever After.

THE END.

Rin: That was so beautiful.

Shippo: That girl's grandma sounds so nice.

Inuyasha: So the girls dad was mean and gets set away and the girl goes to heaven?

Kagome: Yep!

Izayoi: How beautiful.

Inutashio: That girl's father was horrid.

Sango: I loved the visions.

Mirkou: What a wondrous story.

Koga: I would've beat up the dad.

Kagome: Hehe!!

Sesshimaru: Hmm!

Sesshomaru enjoyed the story. Thinking of cute little Rin being happy and Inuyasha in jail.

Kagome: We all get ready for tomorrow Shippo and Rin. For tomorrow I'm going to read you the story of Aladdin and the Magic Lamp .

Shippo and Rin: Ohh!

*************End of Chapter 19******************
Sign up to rate and review this story