Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > Cherry Crush

Rebel Just Kicks

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Kirika-chan, Akira, and Nozomi go off on their own at a shooting game. He is getting closer to his prey.

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Horror,Humor - Published: 2020-12-25 - 435 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter Eighteen: Rebel Just for Kicks:

Her friends looked confused at first.

"What?" Kirika-chan asked. Nozomi and Akira didn't know what to say at first.

"Uh… shooting game?" Akira suggested.

"Okay," Kirika-chan said. Nozomi rolled her eyes.

"Whatever," she said. Akira raised his eyebrow.

"Oh? Scared of losing to me?" he asked. Nozomi wrinkled her nose.

"What are you talking about?" she asked. The boy grinned.

"I challenge you to a duel!" he said. "Winner… Well… Hm…" Akira turned to Kirika-chan.

"You pick the prize," he said. She pointed at her nose.

"Me?" she asked.

"Uh-huh!" Akira said. Nozomi stared at the other girl. Kirika-chan threw up her hands into the air.

"Alright," she said. "I will name a prize."

"Yay!" Akira said. Nozomi rolled her eyes. Akira leaned in closer.

"So what is it?" he asked. The girl tried to think.

"Hm," she said. Akira waited with intent. Kirika-chan shrugged.

"I don't know," she said. "I'll surprise you." Akira frowned.

"Aw, really?" he asked.

"Sorry," Kirika-chan said. The boy shook his head.

"Fine," he said. "Let's just do it." Nozomi rolled her eyes.

"Whatever," she said. The trio headed to a gun game. Akira paid for the first shot. He and Nozomi got their guns.

There she is. Her scent overwhelmed him. Hunger racked his being. He had to have her. He couldn't wait anymore. His pace picked up.

Here I come! His hunger took over his being. The lights began to blur. He started to breathe heavily. The hunger.

Her scent. Her scent.

It's here!

Pop!

"Ha-ha! Yes!" Akira shouted. "Got it!" The bear fell backwards again. The boy started dancing around.

"Come on! Keep up! I'm beating your ass here!" he said. Nozomi gritted her teeth.

"Will you just fuck off?" she asked. Akira looked at her.

"You're just a crappy shot," he said. The girl tried not to scream out. Even the vendor was getting sick of them both. But money kept him quiet. Akira put up his hands.

"Fine, fine," he said. "Just take the shot."

"Thank you," Nozomi said. She took a breath and fired.

Pop!

The cork hit the bear in the chest. The stuffed creature fell down. Nozomi smirked to herself.

"Wow!" Akira shouted. The girl stood up and handed back the gun. The vendor handed them their prizes. But when Akira turned around, Kirika-chan was nowhere in sight.

"Hey, Nozomi," he said.

"Hm?" she asked. The boy looked around again.

"Where is Kirika-chan go?" he asked.

"Huh?" Nozomi asked. The girl looked around. Only she and Akira were left looking around. Where did their friend go?
Sign up to rate and review this story