Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > Cherry Crush

Panic Running

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Nozomi and Akira look for Kirika-chan. Daiyu senses something wrong when she hears the voices behind her. Meanwhile, Kirika-chan finds herself in a strange place but realizes that she's not alone.

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Horror - Published: 2020-12-25 - 288 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter Twenty: Panic Running:

"They aren't picking up," Akira said. He hung up, frowning.

"Now what?" he asked. Nozomi shrugged.

"Keep looking," she said. "She couldn't have gotten far."

"Right," he said. The boy tried not to think the worst.

"Maybe she went to the bathroom or something," he said. "Yeah, that's it." Akira tried to call her again.

Huh? Where am I? Kirika-chan looked around. She could see her own breath. Her body tense as something, no, someone touched her back. The girl whipped around.

No one in sight. But she wasn't alone.

"Who… Who are you?"

"Not there either," Akira said. "And she's not picking up."

"Try her parents' phones again," Nozomi said.

"Okay," he said. Akia dialed Tsuzuki and Anna's numbers. He paced around for a bit.

"Come on. Pick up," he said. Straight to voicemail again.

"Damn it!" Akira said under his breath. He looked over at Nozomi. She too started to get worried.

"What about her aunt?" the girl asked. Akira shook his head.

"Don't know her number," he said. Nozomi threw back her head and groaned.

"It's okay," Akira said. "We'll find her." Nozomi nodded.

"Right," she said. "Right."

"We'll just look again," he said.

"Yeah," Nozomi said. They turned back to the crowd. The people were lost in their happy chatter. Kirika-chan couldn't have gone too far, could she?

Daiyu turned when she heard the whispers. She couldn't see who it was but she knew. Daiyu curled her hands into fists.

"Give me back my niece," she growled. Red smoke appeared around her feet. She was gone in a flash.

No one noticed a thing.

Meanwhile, Kirika-chan started to remember.

"Oh… It's you," she said.

"Yes. It's me. I am here."
Sign up to rate and review this story