Categories > TV > Glee

Glee - Season 7

by thomas016 0 reviews

First of all, I am aware this is FanFic, but there's no option for Glee, so I had to place it in here. McKinley High reopens it's doors to a whole new bunch of students interested in the arts. ...

Category: Glee - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy - Published: 2021-02-14 - 3704 words

0Unrated
Glee – Season 7 - Episode 1 – In Loving Memory
Notes:
I'm releasing this now as I wanted to instantly just publish this, and as of next week, I will dive into the story I've created for this new season, I've tried to make this such a beautiful story with the characters to honor the deaths of Naya, Mark and Cory.
I highly recommend listening to the songs during the parts of the episode where the characters are singing.
Also, any comments would be amazing, I really hope you all enjoy this. There'll be some notes at the end with additional information.

Starring:
Lea Michele as Rachel Berry
Chris Colfer as Kurt Hummel
Darren Criss as Blaine Anderson
Chord Overstreet as Sam Evans
Matthew Morrison as Will Schuester

(Sam Smith, Stay With Me starts to play)
A light beams onto the stage at McKinley High School, and Rachel Berry stands there with tears in her eyes as she then lets out "guess it's true, I'm not good at a one-night stand-" Rachel takes a deep breath and then goes "but I still need love 'cause I'm just a girl-".
Tears fill up in Rachel's eyes as she then continues "these nights never seem to go to plan...I don't want you to leave, will you hold my hand?".
Kurt and Blaine then enter from the side of the stage holding hands and they both sing together, along with Rachel "oh, won't you stay with me?" Rachel turns her head, smiling at the two of them as they continue to sing "cause you're all I need-".
Blaine and Kurt let go of each other's hands and they both stand on either side of Rachel, holding her hand and Kurt sings on his own "this ain't love, it's clear to see-" the three of them then sing together "but, darling, stay with me".
Will and Emma walk on together holding hands and the two of them sing together as Rachel and the others watch them. Will and Emma sing "why am I so emotional? No, it's not a good look, gain some self-control-".
Sam also then walks onto the stage and he sings on his own "and deep down I know this never works...but you can lay with me, so it doesn't hurt-".
Sam, Will and Emma join Rachel, Kurt and Blain on the stage, and they all then sing "oh, won't you stay with me? 'Cause, you're all I need-".
Artie, Tina, Unique and Mike then enter the stage from the back door, walking in and seeing everyone on the stage. Unique then lets out "this ain't love, it's clear to see-". Artie and the others join Rachel and everyone on the stage and they sing together "but, darling, stay with me-".
On the stage, everyone begins to sing acapella to the song.
Mercedes walks onto the stage joining in with them with tears in her eyes. Ryder also comes in and joins them, as well as Coach Sheldon Beiste. Kitty also then joins them on the stage.
Mercedes then sings together "oh, won't you stay with me? 'Cause you're all I need-" Blaine also then sings "this ain't love, it's clear to see-" as Kurt then sings "but, darling, stay with me-".
Rachel then massively lets out "oh, won't you stay with me?" as everyone else then joins in at the end for "'cause you're all I need...this ain't love, it's clear to see...but, darling, stay with me".
Rachel and everyone else turns around to see a picture of Santana Lopez, Noah Puckerman and Finn Hudson behind them, with another sign which says 'Rest In Peace'.
(Song Ends)

In the choir room, Rachel, Kurt, Blaine, Sam, Coach Beiste, Emma, Ryder, Artie, Mercedes, Tina, Unique, Mike and Kitty. Will stands beside the piano looking at all of them "I'm really glad that all of you could come today, it's a day I never thought I'd have to arrange, losing three of our members is truly shocking, but this room is where we became a family, and I thought it would be amazing to have everyone back in this room, to honor them, especially just before McKinley High reopens up to everyone because next week...this room will be full of brand new people, we'll have new Rachel Berry's-".
Rachel smiles at him but she then goes "I'm difficult to replace-".
Will smiles and he then goes "we'll have new Kurt Hummel's, also new Finn Hudson's, Santana's, Noah's-" Will looks to the ground until Quinn then enters the room "there will always be new Noah's, Noah was a troublemaker" Will looks at Quinn as Kurt runs over to her, hugging her.
With Quinn joining the others, she sits beside Tina.
Rachel then stands up "I also have something to say-"
Tina looks over at Artie and she whispers "doesn't she always?" Artie smiles at her.
Rachel stands in front of everyone "I know all those years ago when we left McKinley High, everything changed, we all became so successful, so famous, so rich-".
Kitty then coughs and she goes "speak for yourself" Kitty also then looks over at Ryder.
Rachel then nods "okay, some of us because successful, famous and rich, but I also know how difficult it's been for us all, losing Finn, then Puck a couple of years ago, and now Santana...I just wanted to say how proud I am of myself-".
Artie then rolls his eyes.
Rachel then continues "for getting this far, honoring Finn...and now I think we should all be honoring them as Will said".
Everyone looks at Rachel angrily until Quinn then stands up and goes "I want to actually sing something, for Noah" Will then nods at her "of course, please" Quinn nods and she then watches Will and Rachel sit down.
Quinn stands in front of everyone as members of The Band walk in, picking up their instruments. Quinn looks to the ground and has tears in her eyes "nobody saw Noah as I did, when he was with me, alone...he was a completely different person, he was caring and loving".
A tear rolls down Quinn's face and she then starts singing.

(Adele, When We Were Young starts to play)
The Band starts to play their instruments, starting with an acoustic guitar, and then the drums coming in as Quinn then starts to sing "everybody loves the things you do, from the way you talk to the way you move. Everybody here is watching you, 'cause you feel like home, you're like a dream come true, but if by chance you're here alone, can I have a moment, before I go?"
A tear rolls down Rachel's face as she starts to rub a necklace on her neck, that has Finn's name on it. Quinn looks up at Rachel, and she reveals a loving smile at her and Quinn continues to sing "'cause I've been by myself all night long, hoping your someone I used to know-".
The instruments slightly change, becoming slightly more upbeat "you look like a movie, you sound like a song...my god this reminds me of when we were young-".
Quinn then beautifully belts out "let me photograph you in this light in case it is the last time that we might...be exactly like we were before we realised...we were sad of getting old, it made us restless...it was just like a movie, it was just like a song-" the instruments then quieten down as Quinn then sings "when we were young". Quinn closes her eyes in tears as everyone claps.
(Song Ends)

(A terrifying sound starts to play)
Sue Sylvester starts to walk down the corridors of McKinley High School and she looks at photos of Will Schuester on the walls and her face turns into disgust. Sue looks over at the door to the choir room and she then starts running towards it, where she barges into the room.
Sue looks up at all the former Glee Club members and she goes "Will Schuester! A word!".
Standing in Will's old office, Sue goes "this is a disgrace to America! No poor child should have to walk to their classes or to their lockers and have to see your smooth infuriating babyface on those walls! Those walls should be full of ways to help obesity in this country! And also, maybe encouraging students to stay away from countries like Germany and Iraq!" Will stares at her "Sue! You can't say things like that!" Sue smirks "I can say whatever the hell I like, I'm Sue Sylvester, Vice President of the United States of America! And if there's one thing I promise you, I have more power than you can imagine! I will take the GLEE club down, for good!".
Sue then storms out of the room, and out of McKinley High School, towards a black limo.
Sue gets into the limo and she goes "take me to the White House, now!".
Will exits the room, and he walks back into the choir room "right, anyway. I know Sam wants to say some things?" Sam nods "yes...I do-". Everyone then looks at Sam as he sits there awkwardly. Sam then sits up "right, yeah...so-".
Sam walks down to the floor and stands in front of everyone "I was supposed to write a speech, but I didn't, so I feel a little awkward right now. But in all seriousness, I am a little nervous, next week I'm supposed to start leading a brand new group of people to sectionals, I have no idea how or if we'll get there, but thanks to Will, Kurt, Rachel and Blaine, I am in this position.
I-I learned so much from Finn when he was in charge, he told me so much, he taught so much, but then I learned so much from Will too. The New Directions aren't just a random group of people, once you're apart of that group, you're a family, you always will be, like we all are".
Sam's eyes fill with tears and Sheldon then walks over to him and he hugs Sam. Sheldon then goes "you'll always be family, we've all gone through so much together" Sam smiles at Sheldon "thanks Coach" Sheldon smiles and the two of them stand hugging each other, whilst crying.

(Chord Overstreet, Hold On starts to play)
Brittany walks down the corridor of McKinley High School, her hair is down, and she wears a black dress. Brittany then starts to sing "loving and fighting, accusing, denying, I can't imagine a world with you gone, the joy and the chaos, the demons we're made of, I'd be so lost if you left me alone-".
Brittany drops to her knees with tears running down her face "you locked yourself in the bathroom, lying on the floor when I breakthrough, I pull you in to feel your heartbeat, can you hear me screaming?". Brittany then starts punching the floor as she sings "please don't leave me".
Brittany then looks over at a locker and she sings "hold on, I still want you-".
Brittany walks over to a locker and she sings "come back, I still need you-"
Brittany then puts her hand onto the lock, which belonged to Santana "let me take your hand, I'll make it right, I swear to love you all my life, hold on, I still need you".
Brittany then puts her head up against the locker as tears fall from her eyes.
(Song Ends)

Blaine and Kurt run out of the choir room where they see Brittany. Blaine holds onto Kurt's hand and he goes "Brit?" Brittany turns around and she lets go of the locker and she goes "oh, sorry...I thought it was my locker" Brittany goes to walk off and Blaine goes "wait" Brittany then looks at Kurt and Blaine. Blaine goes "come inside, everyone's here for you" Brittany goes "but I promised Lord Tubbington that I'd watch the newest series of Riverdale with him" Kurt then mutters "that cat is still alive?" Brittany looks at Kurt until Blaine steps forward and he goes "Brittany, just come and say hello to everyone?" Brittany then sighs, but then nods "fine".
Walking into the choir room, Brittany, Kurt and Blaine walk in together.
Tina then runs over to Brittany and she hugs her. Tina looks at Brittany "I am so sorry".
Tina lets go of Brittany, and she walks back over to Artie. Brittany goes "so, I don't really know what to say, usually, Santana did all the talking and I'd just stand and nod, so I don't really know what to say" Mercedes looks at her "I'm no expert, but I've found that most people know what to say in song? Maybe sing us something?" Brittany looks at her and she goes "no, I don't want to sing" Mercedes stares at her "oh, well...maybe I can sing something? For Santana?" Brittany goes "only if it means I can take your seat" Mercedes nods "um, sure thing" Brittany nods "okay then".
Brittany sits down in Mercedes' chair, and Mercedes stands in front of everyone. Mercedes goes "I know me and Santana never always got along, but I never hated her, in fact, there were times where the two of us really got along, I did also almost get her to join me in my recording deal, but she turned it down, which allowed me to become noticed by some really special people, Santana helped me to become the person I am today, and that is why...I'll sing this for her".

(Eric Clapton, Tears In Heaven starts to play)
An acoustic guitar starts to play and is the only instrument that plays.
Mercedes looks at Brittany and she then starts to sing "would you know my name? If I saw you in heaven. Would it be the same? If I saw you in heaven-".
Artie looks at Brittany and he holds her hand. Brittany looks at Artie.
Mercedes continues to sing "I must be strong and carry on, 'cause I know I don't belong, here in heaven. Would you hold my hand?".
Brittany grips onto Artie's hand tighter as her eyes start to fill with tears.
Mercedes then sings "If I saw you in heaven, would you help me stand? If I saw you in heaven. I'll find my way, through night and day, 'cause I know I just can't stay, here in heaven".
Mercedes looks up at Brittany who is in tears. Mercedes then walks over to Brittany and hugs her.
(Song Ends)

Walking outside, everyone stands together.
Rachel stands with Kurt and Blaine.
Artie, Tina, Mercedes, Unique and Mike stand together.
Will, Sam, Sheldon and Emma stand near the McKinley High door as Will locks it.
Kitty and Ryder stand together talking.
Brittany and Quinn both stands on there own looking at everyone.
Rachel looks over at Quinn and Brittany who are standing on there own and she goes to talk until Will then says "well, thank you, everyone, for coming today, I know it means so much to me, that we could do this for Quinn and Brittany, but also to remember the lives of Noah and Santana, even Finn. Good friends that we lost, but are now in a better place" Quinn nods at him.
Emma holds onto Will's hand and she goes "if anyone ever needs to talk, please don't hesitate, I'll be in my office, and I'm not here just for the students, I'm here for our friends too, so please if you need to come in and talk, then do it". Will smiles at her. Will then goes "so, I guess this is it, the New Directions reunion is now over". Will smiles at everyone as people start to walk away.
Rachel then goes "wait!".
Everyone stops and they all look at Rachel.
Rachel goes "I know I was selfish earlier, I know that everyone is honoring those we've lost, not just me, although I probably am doing it better-".
Everyone then laughs.
Rachel smiles at them and she moves some hair away from her face and she then goes "but I know something that Finn, Noah and Santana would love if they were here right now, and I would be so grateful if each and every one of you joined me in doing it".
Everyone looks at Rachel, who then turns to Will and she goes "but we all need to go to the auditorium".
Will then looks at his keys and he smiles "it's a good job I have the keys for it then" Rachel smiles at Will, and everyone starts to walk back into McKinley High School, and to the auditorium.

(Charlie Puth See You Again(No Rap Version) starts to play)
Rachel, Kurt, Blaine, Sam, Will, Sheldon, Emma, Kitty, Ryder, Artie, Mercedes, Brittany, Tina, Quinn, Unique and Mike all stand on the stage in a straight line holding hands, whilst also wearing red shirts and jeans, similar to their original first look.
Brad then walks onto the stage and over to the piano, where he starts to play the song.
Rachel takes a step out of the line and she sings "It's been a long day without you, my friend, and I'll tell you all about it when I see you again, we've come a long way from where we began-". Kurt then steps out and he joins in with her "oh, I'll tell you all about it when I see you again. When I see you again".
Rachel and Kurt step back into the line as Blaine steps out and he sings "why'd you have to leave so soon, yeah? Why'd you have to go?".
Kitty steps out and she smiles at Blaine as she joins in with him "why'd you have to leave me when I needed you the most?".
The two of them then step back as Unique then steps out on her own and she sings "'cause I don't really know how to tell ya, I'm feeling much worse".
Unique steps back as Ryder steps out and sings "I know you're in a better place but it's always going to hurt".
As Ryder steps back, Artie and Tina then come out from the line and they look at each other as they sing "carry on give me all the strength I need, to carry on".
Quinn and Brittany then step forward as Artie and Tina get back into the line and the two of them sing "it's been a long day without you, my friend, and I'll tell you all about it when I see you again". The two of them step back.
Sam and Mercedes step out together, they look at each other but they then sing "we've come a long way from where we began, oh, I'll tell you all about it when I see you again".
Blaine steps out as the other two then step back and Blaine sings "when I see you again".
Blaine and Mercedes start to vocalise by singing "oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah" Blaine then ends it with "yeah, yeah, yeah".
As Blaine and Mercedes step back to the line, Sheldon steps out and he starts to sing "how do I breathe without you? Feeling so cold". Will then steps out "I'll be waiting right here till the day you're going home". Emma also the steps out and she sings "carry on, give me all the strength I need".
The three of them step back as Sam steps up and he sings "to carry on".
Sam steps back as Rachel steps back forward and she sings "so let the lights guide your way, yeah, hold every memory as you go, and every road you take will always lead you home, home".
The band then walks into the auditorium, and they start to play their instruments along with the piano.
Everyone stands forward to join Rachel as they sing "it's been a long day without you, my friend, and I'll tell you all about it when I see you again, we've come a long way from where we began, oh, I'll tell you all about it when I see you again".
Rachel takes another step forward and she sings "when I see you again".
Quinn also takes another step forward "when I see you again".
Brittany also joins them and she sings "when I see you again".
Everyone else steps forward to join them as the music slowly comes to an end and everyone then sings together "when I see you again".

Rest In Peace:
Cory Monteith: 11 May 1982 - 13 July 2013
Mark Salling: 17 August 1982 - 30 January 2018
Naya Rivera: 12 January 1987 - 8 July 2020
(Song Ends)
(Ending Credits)

Recurring Characters:
Jane Lynch as Sue Sylvester
Dot-Marie Jones as Sheldon Beiste
Jayma Mays as Emma Schuester
Becca Tobin as Kitty Wilde
Blake Jenner as Ryder Lynn

Guest Stars:
Kevin McHale as Artie Abrams
Amber Riley as Mercedes Jones
Heather Morris as Brittany Pierce
Jenna Ushkowitz as Tina Cohen-Chang
Dianna Agron as Quinn Fabray
Alex Newell as Unique Adams
Harry Shum Jr. as Mike Chang

Next Time - A New Year - McKinley High reopens it's doors to a whole new bunch of students interested in the arts. Sam Evans prepares to meet a new bunch of members for The New Directions. Back in New York, Rachel and Jesse get into an argument. Kurt and Blaine start to feel the effects of being in fame, along with their son. Elijah and Mia make their debut.

Notes:
I really hope you enjoyed the episode, and if you listened along with the songs, then I hope you enjoyed them and if anyone didn't realise then the third song is by the actor who plays Sam Evans.
Anyway, I can't promise episode 2 will be released next week, as I only wanted to publish the first episode to show how I style my work, and if you enjoy this then please comment or leave a like.
Obviously, starting with the next episode the story will definitely be a lot happier, but I had to have this episode out of respect for the actors who passed away.
Anyways, I've rambled on enough...hope you enjoyed :)
Sign up to rate and review this story