Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Technology and Desert Skies

In a Hail of Bullets

by xxFamousLastWordsxx 0 reviews

"I escaped my old life, you gave me a new one"

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2021-02-24 - 2152 words

0Unrated
// This is the final chapter of this long long fanfiction. Thank you so much for reading. I may or may not make a sequel. If that is something that you may be interested in, please let me know.
It has been incredible to get back into writing fanfiction, i haven't wrote a fanfiction in over 7 years, but this idea had been in my head and planned out for a really long time.
Thank you so much
- Louise //
-- Written in Music Catastrophe’s POV --
Noise filled my ears, I could hear gun shots going off through the fuzz. Radio static pierced my ears. My heart was racing, about to explode. I was numb, I felt lifeless. Like my old form. I couldn’t make sense of anything, nothing. I slowly fluttered my eyes open, my face straight, I couldn’t feel anything, I didn’t have any emotions whatsoever, it was strange, I hadn’t felt this way in a long time. I looked down at my hands, pure white, black nail polish glossed over my perfectly shaped finger nails. I swallowed a lump in my throat, everything running back to me. The blue and green neon strikes pulsating up and around my arms. I cocked my head to the side to see Ghost standing, shaking his head, tears falling out of his eyes. Party was standing beside him, holding a gun aimed at me. I couldn’t hear their voices, just radio static over and over again.
Within one swift movement, I had snatched the gun out of Party’s hands and tossed it behind me. I got myself up onto my feet, my body twitching, cold. So fuckin’ cold. I could feel the breeze. All I could focus on was my radio static ringing through my ears. I fixed my jacket.
I was in my black parade uniform again. White hair fell down it, curled to perfection. I tucked some of it behind my ears and let out a sigh.
I could feel the ground beneath me trembling, green and blue strikes also running along the ground I stood on. I hadn’t felt this powerful before. Even when I was part of the black parade, I was shackled, limited to the basics of powers. That was THEIR fault, they limited me to be a puppet, build an empire for their gain.
Everything was because of them. I still couldn’t feel any emotions. I didn’t feel grief, I didn’t feel sadness. I just simply existed in my spot.
I could hear the mumblings of Party and Ghost. I looked at them beginning to try to focus.
“I DON’T KNOW WHO YOU ARE,” Ghost screamed at me, he was beside himself, he had never seen me like this. “WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON” He continued to yell, struggling to cope.
I tilted my head at me, “Oh Jamie sweet heart” I coughed out, taking a slight step forward. “Your sister is dead” I whispered, “I killed her a long time ago, I took her place” I said to him calmly, taking a cigarette out of my pocket and lighting it.
Ghost shook his head, “You-you-you’re lying” He screamed out, pulling his laser gun out and shaking in his spot as he pointed it at me.
“I escaped my old life, you gave me a new one,” I said to him, swinging my hand to the right, which removed the gun from his hand.
“Music” Party mumbled
“That is not my name,” I whispered, stepping forward with more force, sending blue and green shock waves through the ground, making Party and Ghost stumble and almost fall to the ground.
Ghost trembled, “Don’t be ridiculous!” He breathed out, in disbelief. “Do you know how insane you sound?” He screamed out.
I shook my head, “Oh darling, I wish I was being ridiculous” I said softly, continuing to step towards them, making the ground move and shake as I got closer to them.
“STOP WHERE YOU ARE” I could hear Adrenaline’s voice call out, as the Black Parade stepped out through their portal, all of them staring at me, watching my every move.
“Oh god, its worse than we thought!” Frank said pointing his own gun at me.
“Nice to see you too… Frank” I said gently, smiling towards them, as I turned to face them all. “But I will be damned if I go back to that place” I spat out like venom, the blue and green strikes turning to a blood red. “None of you are going to cage me again, that will happen over my dead body” I grunted, sending a force through the ground towards them all, knocking them off their feet and landing down to the ground.
“Don’t be stupid, we won’t do that!” Mikey called out desperately, they all quickly stumbled back onto their feet again.
I shook my head, “I believed those lies a long time ago” I said to him, still not being able to feel any sense of emotion whatsoever. It was the strangest feeling I’ve ever had, but I had never felt this calm.
“They weren’t lies, you know they weren’t lies, it was done to protect you” Gerard said stepping slightly forward. His eyes were dull and lifeless.
“Lies, you knew what I was capable of, but I went along happily, I was used for your gain to get control of The Black Parade, look at what it’s led to” I said. “I won’t be your puppet anymore” I whispered holding my gun out, about to take my shot.
Within a second, Ghost had stepped out in front of the gun, the click clack of the gun rang through my ears, I watched Ghost fall to the ground. I was still, it was like time had suddenly frozen. But I felt nothing.
I shot him to the ground, I felt nothing. I stared at his body. The white noise flooding my ears again. Party has over him attempting to bring him back, the others flooded around Ghost’s body. The gun fell out of my hand.
“Emotions over run” Kai bleeped up and sent a green spark through my body. It felt like I had been struck by lightning. I fell down to my knees and screamed out in pain. But within 3 seconds, the emotions and feelings of pain had evaporated from me. I cracked my neck into place, shut my eyes and let out a deep breath.
I could hear mumbling, car alarms and screams around me. I stood up, my gun coming up into my hand as I clenched my fist, I aimed it at the killjoys and the black parade once again.
Gerard stepped forward to stand in front of me and within a second had grabbed me by the neck.
“Emergency Code 338 activated” The Kai on his own wrist called out.
“I should have erased that silly code” I grunted out, wrapping my hand around his in an attempt to shake him off me, it was unsuccessful.
“You are out of control, you are not fit for purpose” Gerard growled at me. I could feel my own anger building.
“You didn’t care about me, you used me, Party was the only one that cared about me, gave me hope for the future in this useless reality, and look how that turned out, Party turned out just as fucked up as I was” I screamed and managed to kick Gerard off me to the ground, electrocuting him with the blue and green sparks.
The others had moved out of the way, they had also moved Ghost’s body, Out of the corner of my eye I could see them filling Party in about what was going on.
“You are coming back with me and getting under control!” Gerard screamed at me sending red and black lightening strikes towards me, black stems had come out from the ground and entrapped my feet to stop me from running away.
“I WOULD RATHER DIE THAN GO BACK THERE” I yelled at him, easily breaking out of the stems. It turned into a real gun fight at this point, Mikey was filling Party in and the others had teamed up against me, shooting at me and throwing everything they had at me.
“Kai do something!” I growled at my watch as I continued to try and avoid their shots. Adrenaline was crying in grief over Ghost.
Ghoul and Jet had also came back during this rush to join in. Gerard had thrown them more duplicate watches to give them the same ability as him in an attempt to control me. I wanted my freedom, I didn’t want to be under the Black Parade’s control, BLI’s control or the killjoys control. I was a puppet in this world, in my own reality, in this reality. I knew no matter where I would go, they would find me, control me, use Kai for the wrong reasons.
“.. Scanning” Kai popped up as I continued to send strikes of lightening, that clashed with the others.
“THEY ARE GETTING TOO STRONG” I screamed at Kai, the others were inching closer towards me, the strikes were going up and down me. I couldn’t breathe, I couldn’t see, I couldn’t think straight. I was losing this war.
“KEEP GOING” Gerard shouted at them, as they increased the intensity of the lightening. I screamed out in pain, shaking the ground underneath me.
“STOP” I yelled out, feeling my own body giving in. “PLEASE JUST STOP” I cried out. I didn’t look up at them, the strikes had stopped, I could barely catch my breath. I was shaking like a leaf.
“Come with me or I will kill you Louise” Gerard spat down at me, but had extended his arm out at me. “I am taking you back to the Black Parade” He said with a heavy sigh.
All I could do was cry out, I couldn’t get away. I knew in my heart I couldn’t get out of this.
“She can stay with me” I heard Party speak out in a monotone, getting closer to Gerard.
“Don’t be ridiculous, you don’t know what she is capable of” Gerard spat out, “She doesn’t belong in this reality, I don’t want your petty excuses or reasoning, don’t you dare tell me it is because you love her, that isn’t going to pass considering I almost married her” Gerard shouted at Party.
A silence fell.
“Fine,” Party groaned out, knowing he wasn’t going to win. “Come on guys, we need to dispose of Ghost’s body appropriately, let them deal with Music, they clearly know what they are doing” Party was angry.
“That is best” Gerard shouted and eventually had grabbed my arm pulling me off the ground. I couldn’t speak a word, my legs were like jelly.
Mikey had opened another portal, the others had stepped through it, awaiting.
I glanced at the car, Adrenaline looked at me and tears came out of her eyes “Im going with them to the Black Parade” She said to the killjoys and ran over, “I ain’t letting her go like that, if that means I have to sign my soul over to the Black Parade, so be it” She said to Gerard.
“DON’T” I yelled at her, I was immediately silenced by Gerard’s hand over my mouth.
“Frank will create your contract, you will sign your life to the black parade, but remember this, you cannot return to this reality, this reality is dysfunctional, you are making a big decision” Gerard said calmly to her.
I shook my head and shivered in my spot.
“Fine, deal” Adrenaline sighed and stood on the other side of me taking my hand. “Let’s go Music” She sighed, I knew she was putting on a brave voice and a brave face. She had no idea what she had caused.
I was dragged into the portal by both Gerard and Adrenaline.
Never to look back. Never to know if the killjoy’s reality was to go back to normal, would Missile wake up from her coma? Would they establish a democracy? Will Party remain in control?
There was so much to do, but I couldn’t save this reality. Not with a million-gun shots or the best technology in the universe.
I was bonded to the Black Parade, for better or for worse. It was in my contract. Ghost was killed in this reality.
Ghost in the Black Parade reality hasn’t seen me in a very long time.
I knew I faced consequences for my actions,
but all I had In my vision was freedom. A very selfish freedom.
- The End -
Sign up to rate and review this story