Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto

A beautiful fantasy

by RainbowLSparrow 0 reviews

"Sakura knew very well, that Hinata would remain just a beautiful fantasy, but she couldn't stop her desires."

Category: Naruto - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Romance - Characters: Hinata,Sakura - Published: 2021-04-20 - 340 words - Complete

0Unrated
No matter how hard she tried, she couldn't stop thinking about her. Whether her eyes were closed or open, she could see nothing but her. She could hear her high, shy voice in her head, which at times could even become so sensual. She felt her hands on her body even when they weren't there. She imagined her hands touching her in a way they would never do. Her soft lips that had always only rested on her cheeks, which covered every inch of her body with all the sweetness of which they were capable.

Sakura knew very well, that Hinata would remain just a beautiful fantasy, but she couldn't stop her desires. She kept hurting herself. Because every time she saw her, she couldn't help but fall for it again. She would never be more than a close friend to Hinata, but her heart was asking for more, her body screaming for more. She wanted it with all of her being.

Whenever she heard her voice complaining about her boyfriend, she could hear the crack in her heart getting deeper, a hundredth of a millimeter at a time. Sooner or later that thin crack would become a chasm and she would collapse.

Hinata didn't realize anything, and Sakura would do everything to make it stay that way forever. She was afraid that if Hinata found out, if she knew about her feelings about her, she would push her away forever. She knew that this would cause her more pain than the situation she was currently experiencing.

She lived every moment with her, with a dedication that was impossible to replicate. When Hinata suffered, she suffered, when Hinata was happy, she was happy. Everyone thought of Sakura as a strong and independent woman, but only Sakura deep inside her knew how fragile she was. She felt overwhelmed by that unrequited feeling and no one knew. Nobody had to know.

Her strength was a farce, she lied to everyone including herself, and she didn't know how long she could go on!
Sign up to rate and review this story