Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Naruto The Sleeping Beast

Chapter 8:Contract

by WR7D1 0 reviews

Chapter 8:Contract

Category: Naruto - Rating: G - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Naruto - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2021-06-17 - 5157 words

1Hot
A Week Later, Hotsprings, Leaf Village

"What do you mean No?" Jiraiya aka the legendary Toad Sannin, one of the most influential citizens of the Leaf and teacher of the great Fourth Hokage, gaped incredulously as he stood before a young redhead.

"No means no" Naruto retorted flatly, sinking into the warm water up to his shoulders. Why the hell did he have to meet this senile old pervert as his visitor for today? He was tired from all the training he had to endure with his summons and then trying to escape the Boss or rather Queen who wanted to bed him and carry his children!

Why the fuck was he always a target of such things?

"But the contract…"

"I already have a contract"

A summoning contract of seductive and cum-guzzling sluts looking for any tiny opportunity to find a portal into this world and try to suck on his dick. Worse was their general who wanted nothing more than to kneel between his legs and continuously suck on his cock for the rest of her life.

And their Queen who wanted nothing less than a few hundred babies with him … in a month! Yeah he had it all.

"The prophecy" the silver haired man mumbled lamely, desperately trying to come up with reasons to make the young boy sign the Toad summoning contract. What fool wouldn't want to sign a contract with the mighty toads of Mount Myƍboku?

Here he was practically begging his godson to sign it and he was flatly refusing to do so.

The young Uzumaki heir was not fazed by his lame excuses. "Don't care"

Seriously who the fuck cared about some senile old toad geezer muttering nonsense about a great change in the world by a single individual? He certainly didn't. All he cared about was getting some sleep and the finest pussy in the entire world.

He already had both at his disposal; in fact he had three of the finest pussies, his Milf mom, drop-dead gorgeous grandmother and equally voluptuous aunt. Those were the pussies he needed and he had them. What more could he possibly want?

"I can still teach you the Rasengan!" He was desperate now. He needed to train this boy in some way to make sure that the prophecy went towards a positive conclusion. Otherwise the Ninja world, as they knew it, would be destroyed beyond believe. "AND I can teach you how to control the Nine Tails chakra"

"I already know the Rasengan and I don't need his chakra" the lazy redhead drawled in a bored voice, taking his hand out of the water to showcase a fully functional Rasengan roaring at the palm of his hand, much to the shock of the Sannin. "Come on, ya senile old perv, I was trained by THE Kushina Uzumaki"

Did this senile old fucker actually believe that he wouldn't know something as basic as Rasengan while being trained by the Queen of Chaos herself? And did he have no idea who he was talking to at the moment?

Yes he was in a different scenario right now but his current situation hardly warranted the forgetfulness of his previous position.

"Don't need my chakra? I'll be sure to remember that when you get your ass in trouble" Kurama muttered from within his mindscape, a thinly veiled threat behind his annoyed.

'The day I need your chakra is the day I castrate myself and become a monk' the redhead bit back indignantly, earning a loud growl from the beast.

What the fuck? It took his student three YEARS to create the technique. It took him, the legendary Jiraiya; full three days to learn it and the brat already knew it! How was this fair!? Who in their right mind would refuse taking control of the Tailed Beast's chakra?

Then again, with Kushina as his teacher, he wouldn't be surprised if he already knew the Flying Raijin by now.

Shoving the incredible surprise to the back of his head, Jiraiya marched up to the redhead with a pleading look. He had to do something to get on the boy's good side. "Come on Naruto, you gotta let me do something!"

The prophecy was not the only thing that he was concerned about. He had heard far and wide about his young godson's exploits and was impressed with his boldness. According to his Intel, Naruto had gotten the title of 'Milf Hunter' among the females of the village due to how often he slept with married women.

If the information of his sources were correct, then it was safe to assume that Naruto had spent hours upon hours of passion with all the major Milfs of the village, especially that thick Hyuga mother. The mere thought of his young godson fucking that incredibly thicc, voluptuous Milf was enough to give him a raging hard on.

In fact there were rumors among the females that Naruto had even tamed his own mother, the ultimate Milf of the nations. If that was true then his next book titled as Icha Icha: Uzumaki Milf Hunter special Incest edition will be the bestselling book of the next decade or so! He would be rich beyond words.

Plus he needed to stay close to the redhead so that maybe some of his good luck would rub off on him and he would finally get some pussy for himself.

The redhead Uzumaki raised an eyebrow of disinterest. He needed this old pervert to buzz off before his mother's students got here. Well three of them at least. The last one was off in another land on an ANBU mission. "There is something you could do"

The legendary toad Sannin instantly perked up. Finally! He could already feel the number of zeros in his account skyrocketing. "Yes, what is it? I will do anything!"

"How about you fuck off and leave me alone?"

And bam, his excitement left the pores of his skin like a punctured balloons letting out air.

Uzumaki Compound

Mito Uzumaki had a serious problem with being ignored, especially when she was supposed to be the eldest of the house. Yes, Kushina was the Uzumaki clan head now but did automatically mean that she had the right to hog her grandson to herself all day long?

Hell no!

She had some rights too and by all things holy, she was going to get some dick if it was the last thing she did.

The busty Gilf hurriedly wrapped her kimono around her thick, fuckable form and moved through the corridors towards the room Naruto was staying at currently. Her pussy was already releasing lubricating juices and by the time she reached the door, she was wetter than towel placed outside in the rain.

As soon as she entered her house, the aroused Gilf instantly located her young grandson seated on a couch in the living room in a meditative pose in his shorts and no shirt. He was already looking so delicious and ready to rock her world.

The sound of her hurried steps on the floor caused the redhead to open his eyes and look at his strangely panting grandmother with a raised eyebrow. Blue, questioning eyes met purple lustful and hungry ones.

"Hey grandma"

Mito let a pouty expression appear on her lips as she looked at her confused grandson, barely stopping herself from jumping the hung stud.

"Sweetie, whip out your cock"

"My what?"

"Honey, if I don't get that fat monster inside my cunt in the next few seconds, I'll go insane! Now take out that dick and let grandma take care of it!"

The redheaded boy had a faraway look on his face for a brief few seconds before grinning nonchalantly, offering his hungry grandmother an amused look as he reached for his shorts and pulled a fat slab of cock meat out into the open. "What the fuck is up with you?"

As if paralyzed by arousal, the phat-butted Gilf looked gob smacked at the sheer fatness and thickness of the cock jutting out from between her grandson's crotch, standing proud and menacing right before her eyes.

Her pussy drooled in anticipation and her mouth went dry at the sheer meatiness of it all.

"C-cock!... I mean fat dic… No I mean how c-can you even meditate with this poor thing looking so deliciou… angry all the time" the thick-hipped Gilf stuttered as she kneeled before her grandson, the fatness of her booty forming a delicious mass of butt meat beneath her.

Mito watched dazed, purple eyes glued to the meaty cock, absently noting that Naruto went back to his meditation and let his cock continue throbbing like a disturbed beast before eyes.

This was more than she had expected. She had seen his cock before and she could've sworn it wasn't this big. Heck she had taken this monstrosity in both of her holes for hours on end but she didn't recall ever seeing it THIS big.

Maybe it was her hormones playing tricks on her but she could swear that this monstrosity currently leaking precum in giant globs was almost as thick as her arm! If this thing went inside her pussy in this throbbing state of arousal, she will never ever feel another inside her cunt again.

It would tear her apart with just the head.

But who the fuck needed another tiny cock when her grandson was packing a serpent in his pants. She needed this dick more than ever now. She needed to get knocked up by this serpent. She needed this freaky cock to drill a baby into her womb. She needed this beast to forever ruin her womb for other men.

"Hey sweetie, would you like a younger aunt or uncle?" Mito asked in a dazed, almost mind-controlled tone as she reached for the meaty cock and grabbed it with both hands, hungrily marveling at the thickness as she gave her daughter's son a brief eye contact before licking the cock like a lollipop.

Now normally such a question would've raised red flags all over his brain due to what her question insinuated but since all loose ends were covered, he couldn't help but get even harder at her question.

The idea of knocking up his Gilf of a grandmother was insanely hot!

"I guess an aunt younger than me would be cool" Naruto agreed casually, not wanting to disagree with his grandmother and ruin the mood.

That was all Mito needed to know before she stood up and shed her clothes faster than the Flash, revealing every bit of her fuckable thick Gilf body to her amused grandson.

"Then let's make you a little auntie, sweetie"

The shriek the phat-butted Gilf released when she impaled herself to the hilt on her grandson's monster cock was heard all the way to the gates of the village.

A Few Hours Later

The backyard of the Uzumaki compound was filled with screams of pleasure, thrashing limbs squirming in sweet pleasure and the telltale signs of a fat dick steadily fucking a tight pussy into orgasm, scratching against the most sensitive of spots inside the fleshy hole.

Naruto held Mito Uzumaki by the back of her knees to wrap his hands around her neck at the back and bounced her up and down on his throbbing 12 inches cock, embedding every inch of the throbbing fuckmeat into her snug asshole like a savage beast.

They had long since moved from the comfort of the living room after Mito's first few explosive orgasms and were currently rutting openly in the backyard of the compound, not even care if someone walked in on them… someone like Minato.

Standing in the middle of a training ground with his back to the tree and devoid of any clothes, Naruto drilled his fat schlong into the fat-butted woman's cushiony ass, no clothes present to restrict the redhead free access to her lush backdoor.

The Gilf was at his mercy.

Mito's fat tits bounced and clapped against her face in a meaty thud, releasing spurts of thick milk with each thrust into her guts. She couldn't anything but scream, shriek and dumbly orgasm as her fat ass was used by her grandson.

"I swear grandma, your ass tightens up the more I fuck it! " the redhead Uzumaki grunted, wildly bouncing the thick Gilf up and down on his foot long dong, hissing in pleasure as her snug sphincter tightened around his pulsating shaft. "You like that, huh? Being fucked in the ass by your grandson?!"

"Oh fuck yes! Harder! Shove that dick deeper into my stomach! I want to feel every inch of that meat!" the shapely Gilf screamed in pleasure as she was fucked in the ass like a common whore by her hung grandson, huge pair of creamy tits wobbling up and down with each savage thrust into treasure trove between her ginormous buttcheeks. "Move faster; feed every inch into my guts"

"The legendary tamer of the Nine Tails, being fucked in the ass by her grandson like some kind of cheap whore!" Naruto growled like a disturbed beast as he savagely hammered into his Mito's thick ass, stabbing her over and over with the meat sword. "Being reduced to an anal-loving, cum-guzzling slut!"

Each word was from his mouth was accentuated by hip-shattering thrust into the thicc Uzumaki's insides, sending ripples through her gigantic rear while she was wildly bounced up and down on her horse-dicked lover.

"Yes use me! Ruin me!" the Uzumaki Gilf shrieked in mind-numbing pleasure, lush and carnal body held captive by her redheaded lover's strong hands, holding on for dear life as she was fucked. "I'm being fucked by my grandson! Fuck me harder! Move those hips!"

"Calling me in the pretense of congratulating me for the exams? Only to spread your legs for me to fuck your whorish butt! Is this what you want, being fucked and bred by an Uzumaki dick, huh slut!? You get off on being pumped full of baby batter and carrying my children in that cow body of yours, don't you!?"

"FUCK YES! KNOCK ME UP! FLOOD MY BABY MAKER WITH YOUR SEED AND BREED ME LIKE YOUR PERSONAL WHORE!" Her young lover's foot long cock was so deep in her previously unused back door that she could practically feel him reaching her chest as he drilled her fat booty like a miner. "OH MY GOD, YOU ARE IN MY STOMACH!"

Letting a self-assured smirk dance on his lips, Naruto bounced Mito's thick ass up and down his meat pillar, continuously stabbing into her lush asshole, keeping the busty Gilf plugged and airtight.

Ahegeo smile in full blast, drool and cum dripping down her open mouth, purple eyes rolled into the back of her head and fat meaty breasts spewing out spurts of milk with each hip-shattering thrust, Mito smiled dumbly as her daughter's young son practically used her fat ass like a fleshlight and wildly bounced her up and down on his meat.

She had forgotten just how many times she had cummed her brains out as Kushina's young boy brutally destroyed her ass. He was right though, she had been feeling particularly frisky these days since he had barely paid her any visits and the horniness had been suffocating her.

Thus calling him to her had been the only way to get some dick.

Being so horny, she hadn't even wasted any time on foreplay and had plunged straight into the main course. Apparently after flooding her womb and bloating her taut belly with cream, Naruto developed a ravishing hunger for her ass and plugged her guts instantly.

The first thrust had her cumming like a volcano spewing out lava.

It had only escalated from there and thus here she was having her thick ass used as a fleshlight by her grandson while she drooled like a fucked stupid whore.

"I AM CUMMING AGAIN!"

Seeing her juices gush out of her thoroughly fucked love channel and the incredible tightness of her inner walls squeezing down on his pistoning meat, the redhead roughly thrust into her as fast as he could, driving the gigantic meatpole into her shuddering anal walls, trying to bring himself closer to the approaching release.

"Here comes the flood, take my cock cream, you cow-titted slut!"

"YES DROWN MY GUTS IN YOUR BABY CREAM!"

Mito screamed to high heavens as Naruto sheathed the entire fleshy length of his manhood all the way to the hilt inside her ass, eyes rolling to the back of her head when she felt thick rope after baby-making rope of seed splash the inside of her plugged anus.

Still sheathed balls-deep in the drooling Gilf, Naruto groaned weakly as thick rope of baby batter rushed through his pisspipe, blasting through the head in incredible ferocity and drowning Mito's insides to the brim. "Your fat ass is milking my dick off!"

Done with his release, Naruto sighed in content and pulled out his softening cock from Mito's gaping asshole and laid her down on the soft grass, watching in fascination as it twitched and tried to clamp around a non-existent member, releasing gooey, glutinous ropes of his cum onto the floor in the process.

"Whew. You drained me good" Naruto panted softly, eyes still glazed over from the explosive orgasm he had as he turned to his grandmother. "You ready to go again? I wanna fuck that beautiful face of yours next… Granny, you there?"

It was in that moment that Tayuya Uzumaki, the newest addition to the family, walked through the door of the backyard and peaked in to ask a question, only to develop a full body blush when she saw the scene.

A completely naked Naruto leaning against a tree, sweaty body glistening in the light and drawing attention to the massive 12 inches slab of drooling meat hanging between his legs, still dripping with cum.

Not to mention, the dignified and respected elder of the family sprawled lewdly on the grass, eyes rolled to the back of her head, mouth leaking drool and thick cum, massive breasts covered in bite marks, stomach bloated insanely and both of her tight holes leaking Naruto's jizz like a river.

She looked like she had been raped by a wild beast. The mere thought made Tayuya blush even harder as she pictured herself in her master's place, thick thighs clenching to lessen her arousal as she walked into the yard with a barely controlled look of disinterest.

"Not this again, shitface! you have to remember that Lady Mito is the leading figure here and have an image to uphold" Tayuya started in a shaky tone, knees barely able to carry her weight as the smell of sex assaulted her nostrils. "You can't just fuck her like your personal whore and leave her … l-like that!"

The Uzumaki Genin was dressed in a long light pink dress reaching down to her knees, erotically bulged out at the chest area and black biker shorts tightly clinging to her massive behind and thick thighs. Even the long dress did little to hide away the fatness and wideness of her butt-cheeks.

A fiery fire and stubbornness burning in her eyes in such intensity that it almost hid away the lust and hunger she was feeling. The redhead had the fattest and thickest butt of the new generation, surpassing even Sakura in the meaty department by several leaps and bounds.

No one could compare to an Uzumaki butt.

"Hi Tayuya. I can't believe she would pass out this quickly, it hasn't been even a few hours and she is already out" Naruto pouted childishly, crossing arms over his muscular chest as his dick twitched in arousal. "Mom and I fuck for at least 5 or 7 hours as a quickie. I didn't even get to fuck her face!"

'Few hours!? WHAT THE FUCK!? It's been almost 5 hours since they started and he is still hard!?' Tayuya screamed in her mind, jaw dropping in shock as she went stiff. Lady Kushina was having her pussy fucked for 7 hours straight as a QUICKIE!? Then how long was their actual sex session? 'No wonder she is the strongest woman, no normal female can handle that cock for a few minutes let alone a full blown fucking!'

"Tayuya, can you help me?"

"W-what!?"

"Can I fuck your face? I didn't get to do it with Granny here"

"O-of course not! I am n-not your bitch!"

"Get on your hands and knees, you little slut and suck my dick!" the normally lazy redhead growled like a beast, cheerful eyes glowing a deep demonic red as he pulsed his chakra in a destructive show of power.

That show of power did the trick. If there was one thing Uzumaki women were powerless against, it was another Uzumaki male far stronger than them.

As if she was on auto-pilot, Tayuya strolled up to the redhead and kneeled between his legs as soon as he said suck and dick in the same sentence. Eyes glazed over in lust and cheek burning in embarrassment, the new Uzumaki member eagerly opened her mouth for the redhead and moaned lewdly as inch after fat inch of Uzumaki meat, drenched in the juices of her elderly relative, was shoved down her throat until her nose touched the boy's pubic hair.

It was only the beginning.

'I am so gonna … suck every drop from those freakishly big balls of yours, shithead! You're going to beg me to stop!'

Next Day, Uzumaki Compound

It was almost 5 or something in the morning and a frowning redhead stared blankly at the ceiling of the master bedroom, barely able to close his eyes. In fact he hadn't slept for a single second after his routine night session of stretching out his mother's tight, married cunt and fucking the Milf's fat booty into oblivion.

That was an hour ago.

A soft smile tugged at his lips as he idly observed the blissful expression of his mother sleeping like an innocent kitten, not an ounce of discomfort or worry on her face.

By God Almighty she was beautiful… and naked.

Bright, sweeping crimson hair extended all the down, covering the right side of the bed in a flame-like design of pure feminine beauty, a few strands hanging in front of her sharp but delicate features. Plump lips were subconsciously stretched into a satisfied smile as she slept atop his chiseled chest.

The familiar feeling of her massive, milk- swollen breasts mashed against the stone-like muscles of his torso as well as her still erect nipples, occasionally leaking milk, scratching against his dense skin was causing his lower buddy to throb.

Speaking of his lower buddy, as was the rule between the two, the foot long slab of cock meat was cozily embedded into the woman's still damp and milking cunt, occasionally squeezing down on the meat pillar to milk out what had remained from their last night beastly rutting.

It took all his willpower and more to stop himself from latching to the massive, milk-filled flesh jugs pushing against his side and suck her dry. Or to mount those thick, childbearing hips of hers and unload a load or dozen up her titanic ass… again.

He had though, just an hour ago and the evidence of their lovemaking was still visible by the sheer bulge visible on her Amazonian belly. His meat rod jammed up her milking walls was the only thing stopping the thick Uzumaki batter stuffed up her cunt from seeping out in thick wads.

But…

Almost 3 and a half years since he and his mother started this taboo and sinfully delicious relationship and guilt was catching up to him. Not the guilt that he was basically cuckolding his own father and regularly hammering the ultimate Milf known as Kushina Uzumaki like his personal phat-butted and thick-hipped cum-guzzling slut.

But the guilt that he had always treated her as such … weirdly enough she never complained about it and actually took everything in stride. Granted he loved her more than he could possibly put into words and sacrifice everything just to see a simple smile on her beautiful face but he just realized that had never done anything nice for her since … well ever.

They always fought, argued, insulted and fucked, hardly ever showing romantic love.

She was the best mother he could ever ask for and not because he was involved in a taboo relationship with the busty Milf. Even before their relationship, she was the most loving, insanely protective and exaggeratingly possessive mother ever.

Yes they argued and insulted each other back then as well and Minato would always act as a neutral force between them, bringing them back together after a nasty argument… not that he needed to because they never really meant anything that was said during the heat of the moment.

Even in training, she would always try to act tough and not be pained by his bleeding form but the tears in her eyes and quivering lips would always tell a different story. He was born with a power that apparently only his mother understood, something she vehemently insisted that he control by all means necessary.

That control required training and training required sacrifices. He had paid every price for that control and his mother had acted like she was ok with how hard she was forced to push him but the smothering hugs every night and her quiet sobs by his bed in the darkness of the night when he'd pretend to be asleep reflected on how traumatizing it was for her to see him in pain.

Seeing her suffering only made him want to push his body even more to attain the control his mother desperately wanted him to gain. And he did … to a satisfactory degree because there was something about his powers that even his mother did not know.

The fact remained the same that he was taking this beautiful, utterly gorgeous and kind woman for granted. It was time to do something about it.

Extending his hands down her slender waist, Naruto grabbed the sleeping Milf by her wide motherly hips, gently digging his finger into the tender flesh of her thick meaty ass before delicately hoisting her up from his pelvis as he pulled out his pulsating cock from the snug opening, eliciting a whimpering moan from the sleeping redhead.

His chest welled up in manly pride when, as soon as his cock was pulled out of the stretched and well-fucked hole, wad after thick wad of cum poured out of her pussy in a continuous stream and the size of her belly gradually returned to normal, effectively soaking the bed sheets.

While he was tempted to just leave his dick inside the hole that he had thoroughly for the last 7 hours and maybe repeat the occurrence once she was awake, but he needed to rectify the situation he was in and do something truly worthwhile for his mother once.

"There be better a good reason for taking your cock out of my pussy and wasting all that cream, mister" the seemingly asleep Milf uttered softly, not even opening her eyes to give her smiling son a look as she pushed herself even harder against his body. "Well?"

"You are up?"

"No but your dick better be because you're gonna need it to replace all the cum you just wasted" the Milf grumbly cutely and pushed her face into the crock of his neck as she wrapped her limbs around her son like an anaconda. "Put that monster back where it belongs… right now!"

The crimson haired Genin smiled cheekily, uttering a contemplative hum and giving her massive buttcheeks a few experimental squeezes while keeping her hips hovering above his erection. "In my pants?"

The grumble intensified and the hold around his body tightened as Kushina growled like a disturbed demoness. "Young man, if I don't feel that fat cock in my womb in the next 3 seconds, I'm gonna be pissed!"

Naruto chuckled good-naturedly, gently lowering the Milf down by her thick hips and sinking his pulsating cock all the way up to the pelvis into her love hole, till he could feel the head seeking entrance into her womb, causing the Uzumaki clan head to moan and squirm in carnal lust.

With a delicate thrust, the redhead speared the bulbous head of his endowment into her waiting womb, her cervix snuggly wrapping around the base of his head to limit exit. In response to the sudden deed, the Milf sank her teeth into the flesh of her son's neck and clutched him even closer to her writhing body.

"Now everything is right… oh fuck… where it should be"

Naruto did not paid much mind to the gesture, snaking his hands up her thin waist and back to the gigantic globes of her ever luscious and tantalizingly fat buttocks, squeezing, fondling and rubbing the never-ending expense of plump flesh, while driving his cock ever further into her snug cunt until the head touched the back of her womb.

"Hey mom…."

"What now? Can't you see that I'm trying to enjoy this feeling?" the phat-butted Milf groaned, a small frown forming on her face as she focused on the throbbing meat stuffed up her cunt and parked right in her uterus, threatening to release a mind-shattering flood of thick goo right in her baby oven.

Point blank. God how she loved point blank creampies!

"I love you"

"Great timing, you kinky bastard. Sweet-talking your mother while balls deep inside her pussy? Very sneaky, I gotta…" the mischievously smirking Milf stopped her sentence when she felt Naruto's hands leave her phat rump and wrap around her thin waist before she felt a delicate, loving kiss planted on her forehead.

"I love you, mom" Naruto muttered lovingly, hugging the thick Milf to his body as hard as he could.

The sheer genuineness in his tone and the loving hug finally snapped the busty seductress out of her stupor as she opened her eyes and stared at her son with a confused expression. The young boy had a soft smile dancing on his lips and surprising love twinkling in his mesmerizing eyes.

The Milf couldn't help but feel unexplainable heat travel up her body and settle on her cheeks as they flushed and an unintentional smile of motherly love beamed on her pouty lips.

The thick seductress rolled on to her back and moved Naruto with her gesture, reversing their positions as now her son was lying atop her soft, curvy form and his cock still embedded balls deep inside her tight pussy. The redhead wrapped her hands around her son's neck and neared him to her chest, mashing his head against the fat, meaty milk-jugs with a satisfied smile.

"I love you too, honey, I love you too"

THE END
Sign up to rate and review this story