Categories > Original > Sci-Fi > Highschool wars prt 1

Part 2

by Goreleech 0 reviews

Part two. Best read back to back since the file was so big to begin with

Category: Sci-Fi - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [V] [X] [R] [?] [Y] - Published: 2021-08-14 - 128121 words

0Unrated
THE DEMON’S HOME
THE 26TH DAY.
SECOND MONTH


The Shrine Maidens all cheered as the troops loaded into their trucks and mounted bikes. Tyler waved as they left the compound, with the husks of the tiger and Panzer on trailers, with Rikka, Yoko and Sukie along as well. Rikka was riding the back of Tyler’s bike as Sukie was on Yuki’s Tric. Yoko had opted to ride with Sherie, and the pig tailed boob addict was loving the taller girl’s boobs pressed into her back. Tyler took his spot in the front as the convoy left the Maiden’s home. Rikka was smiling as they roared along the roads with her long dirty blonde hair streaming out behind her as they led the way.
“How’s Llyia doing Shiro?”
The blue haired medic had a laugh in her voice as she replied.
“She says this feels weird. But she’s doing good.”
“Good to hear.”
They were eager to get home and rest from the hard-fought battle, so they went faster then they had before, and made it back to Sakamiya by late noon. Rikka poked her head over his shoulder to get a look at her new home. She gasped as they rode down the long road with the tall cheery blossom trees on either side.
“They must look so beautiful in bloom!”
“Dunno, never seen em like that.”
She giggled then.
“I forgot you’re a freshman.”
Her smile went from mischief to awe as the main gateway came into view. The yellow buses had been set up to funnel traffic to the front door, where the fifty cal machine gun was set up in a sandbag pillbox, with a catwalk spanning the gap with mounts for automatic weapons and launchers. The buses themselves had been gutted to accommodate more machine guns, and the front most had two mounted MG34s. Tyler smiled as he pointed into the trees.
“See if you can spot the doormen.”
The girl looked, and was shocked to see rows of hidden foxholes set at regular intervals throughout the forest.
“No WONDER you won that battle!”
HE laughed as a loud cheer went up from the student manning the defenses.
“Hawk’s back!”
“The Demon’s are back!”
“Get on the horn! The Demon’s are back!”
Tyler looked at Rikka.
“Hold on toots.”
She gulped and latched onto his waist as he gunned his engine and tore forward while popping a small wheelie before rocketing through the gates to a rousing cheer as the others thundered after him. The main building was till being repaired, but the progress was rather surprising. The trucks pulled up and the returning forces were given food, as the wounded were sent to the proper rooms. Though there was a collective moment of rage when Llyia was brought out on her stretcher and wheeled to the squad room. The tanks were clattered to Hannah’s garage with the burnt out husks, as the well as the trucks. Rikka, Yoko and Sukie were then brought to their new rooms and given their new uniforms. Tyler had laughed when he saw the new girls had been given rooms on the squad room’s floor. As for Tyler? Shiro had him come with her to get his stitches replaced. So, now he sat in her room as she removed the threads and added new ones. Him just enjoying her company as she worked. The blue haired beauty had just finished with his side and arm and had turned her attention to his stab wound when she pressed her forehead into his back.
“You okay?”
“Yeah, I’m okay. Just wanted to feel this.”
HE was a little confused, but let her be. He could feel her tracing different scars on his back with a finger, as if imagining what had caused that line. He chuckled a little at one point.
“It odd it kinda feels good when you do that?”
She was heard giving a soft laugh as she then hugged him from behind.
“I guess not. It felt good on my end too. Not sure why, but it did.”
Her voice was low and soft, a mere shadow of her usual arrogantly prissy snap she used outside her room. Then she leaned forward and kissed him on the back,
“Wow, Shiro. I like it.”
She laughed an did it again, only on his neck now.
“I guess, I’m curious too.”
He didn’t turn around, as he felt this was just her playing a little.
“Well, be my guest.”
She laughed.
“I’m a lesbian too, so you are aware.”
“Ah. Nice to see you got standards then.”
She smiled as she returned to her work.
“I can’t believe you got hurt so much in that fight.”
“Me either. I think I need to dust off an old trick or two now.”
“Like what kind of tricks?”
“Okay. I am going to close my eyes, and cover my ears. I want you to move to a spot I cannot see you, and glare at me like I just called you ugly. Okay?”
The now mystified girl set her tools down and as he covered his ears and closed his eyes she took a spot where he’d have to turn on the stool to see her. She then glared at him with an angry stare as if he’d just called her a mere girl.
“Behind the counter, ten feet back near your fridge, and your head is near the upper handle.”
She gasped. And as she walked back over he looked at her smiling.
“How did you do that?”
He chuckled.
“I’ve been jumped from behind some many times it’s not fair. So, I developed a radar. I can FEEL you looking at me. I turned it off when I got off the plane, as I didn’t think I’d need it. Then I just kept forgetting to turn it back on. Well, it’s on now.”
Shiro just sighed and finished restitching his back.
“Any OTHER tricks you’ve dusted off?”
“Hmm, one for interrogations.”
“Oh shit. Do I even wanna know?”
“Not that kind of trick. More I can look into your eyes, and read the emotions in them like a book and me flipping pages. With that, I can dissect your soul.”
“You can read minds?”
“More or less. It’s called cold reading. And a very potent trick.”
The blue haired blue eyed girl patted his back.
“Well, just don’t do it to me. You’re set. Go play with Sherie now.”
HE got up and gave his friend a quick hug.
“Thanks Shiro. Thank you we have you.”
She laughed.
“Okay, I kinda like that.”
“Well, Thank Shiro I came up with a good one.”
She had a most happy smile as she showed him out the door.
“Well, Mortal, worship in all it’s forms.”
HE just smiled as he left her room and headed to go see Sherie. I need to get that eye feel thing back to where it was. That kinda thing here? I’d be a damned god. He was whistling as he passed a requisition booth. A small booth like an Atm that allowed students to order weapons and ammo without having to bother a superior officer. Tyler smiled as he looked at it. Ahh yeah, I wanted a new toy. HE walked over and swiped his ID in the credit card like slide. It unlocked the interface and he saw he had 90,000 cash to play with. He went to the search bar and typed FN FAL into the bar. The weapon popped up with a price tag of 15,000. He added it to his cart and picked the visuals. He smiled as he went with a solid Navy Blue camo with blood red tiger stripes along the thing’s length. He’d always loved the clash of red/blue, so it was a natural fit. He added an extra 500 rounds to the purchase, adding another 2500 to the price. He looked at available attachments, and picked out a reflex sight with a blue circle reticle, and a foregrip for better movement. They cost him an extra grand, but money well spent. He paid for the new gun, and looked at sidearms now, as he felt a little lop-sided with just the one.
“Wow, Tyler. Shopping?”
He looked over his shoulder to see Dani with a bemused grin on her pretty face. She had a fresh gleam of sweat and a white towel around her neck as if she’d been exercising.
“Adding to my arsenal.”
She came over and looked at his recent purchase.
“A FAL eh? I see you prefer accuracy.”
“Yeah. That stunt with my MKII showed me I need a backup marksmen rifle. Now I’m just looking for a new pistol. Since I kinda feel off balance with just the one.”
The busty Russian thumped his back as she laughed.
“Americans and their dual wielders.”
“Russians and their snow fetish.”
She snorted as he said this.
“Whatever.”
She then leaned on him as he picked out another M1911, which cost 2500, and gave it a blood red finish with neon blue tiger stripes. He added another 500 rounds, and a few extended mags which brought the total to 4000. He paid and the delivery was set for the next shipment of arms and ammo.
“Sherie is going to love the fact you sent her more of your toys for her. Anything in particular?”
He gave the sexy girl a quick hug as he smiled.
“A light weight trigger and sport slide for the Colt. As for the FAL? Maybe an extra set of rails and a lighter stock.”
The walked down the hall as they shared a squad room and lived next door to each other.
“You sleeping with Sherie tonight?”
“Was planning on it. Freakin love that sex addicted spaz.”
Dani smiled fondly at the thought of the rambunctious girl.
“She is a wild one. Even IF her attacks on my poor girls make it hard to wear a shirt.”
“Least she’s friendly. Plus a great hugger. Seriously, I love cuddling that girl!”
“She’s very warm. Plus sweet too.”
“Yeah, girl’s good dirty fun. And I am damn happy we’re friends.”
“Guys! Stoooop!”
They turned to see Sherie had been walking behind them for a little bit, and had heard everything they’d said, if her beat red face and the steam coming out of her ears was an indicator. Tyler and Dani smiled.
“See? Cute too!”
“Seriously cute.”
Poor Sherie was friggin making a tomato jealous with her complexion! Tyler let her off the hook and gave the losing it girl a hug.
“Love you to, Sherie.”
She sighed as her embarrassment faded.
“You sure love making me wet and red don’t you?”
He took her hand and she went red again as they headed for the squad room with a laughing Dani.
“It’s fun Sherie. Plus your reaction was priceless.”
She was now happily smiling as she gripped his hand.
“This is fun. I like this.”
“Glad you approve.”
The trio reached the room and walked inside to see little Yuki getting a back rub form a most enthusiastic Sukie on the long couch in the center of the room. The work having been completed as they were gone. The room was still teardrop shaped, but with two floors now. One was the normal living quarters that had a large semicircular sectional couch along the left hand wall, a massive 60 inch TV set in a home theater set against the left wall with a horseshoe couch facing it, the Kitchenette had been expanded into a full space now with two stoves, two double doored refrigerators, two standing freezers, a large dishwasher, and long cabinets. The island counter had also been expanded to accommodate the whole squad at once, with a granite countertop. Yuki was getting her rubdown on a couch that faced out the large balcony window that also a opened up fully like a sliding door to allow a breeze to get through. Down stairs, the floor space was divided into sections for each member. Tyler had a spot near the door set into the wall like Sherie’s alcove, as he’d liked the feeling of a small world. He had a curtain that pulled over the opening, so when he had one of the girls, the others didn’t have to watch. Dani’s bed was a hammock that hung from the ceiling supported by steel cables bolted into the ceiling, and it looked ridiculously comfortable. Yuki had a small truckle bed set near Tyler’s cave with a little canopy over it that had a wrap around curtain. The thing a bright pink that made you smile as you knew exactly whose bed that was. Maria had a comfortable twin bed near the window with a curtain as well. She being the more simplistic soul she was, preferred just a regular bed and curtain. Llyia had a similar alcove to Tyler, only big enough to fit a queen bed, and higher as to prevent hitting her head as she sat in it to read. He spot right next to Tyler’s, as was only expected. Her curtain being a deep silver like her hair. Sherie’s spot was another alcove on The other side of Tyler’s, and she had brackets for her guns and a solid piece of smooth red wood that would be slid over her spot when she played, since her screams were deafening. Fuji had a green cot set near the window with a canvas curtain. The lifelong fighter needing nothing more for a good nights sleep. Shiro, on the other hand, had gone a little overboard. Her bed being a king sized beast with a full canopy, wraparound curtain, and more pillows then Tyler understood the reasoning for. Her spot was easily the largest, for her spot was more mini clinic then resting spot. Whereas the rest of the room was 5 inch deep carpet that massaged your feet when you walked bare foot, her area was pure white tile with a raised lip and slanted floor to allow the drainage of blood to a drain without getting it everywhere. She even had a small cot for patients to rest on after she’d done her work. Tyler’s section of the floor was merely a tv he could see from his bed with his game system hooked up, and a table he could set food or a drink. Over his head as he slept he had brackets for his MKII and shotgun, along with handles for knives in hands reach with a small grove for his pistol. His spot being centered around relaxed readiness. Sherie had a small work bench with a few tools for light repairs and small upgrades. She also had a TV, but everyone knew she’d just end up watching whatever was on Tyler’s screen anyway. Dani had a harmonica on a peg with Siberia’s Bite on a set of brackets with a small chair and table for feeding. Yuki had a cute little lounge chair and vanity that made her spot seem like a little girls than the badass she was. Llyia had a piano near her bed with a chair and table. Her setup more for her musical skills since if she got bored she’d just crawl up next to Tyler and bam, entertainment for days. Maria had a small table with various model cars, books, a TV and a radio. The timid Quartermaster liking to keep her hands busy, and he loved it. Fuji had a set of weights, a stand for her katana, a small TV, and a table with her M14 laid out for her field stripping reps and cleaning. Aside from her mini clinic, Shiro had a TV, blue vanity in a corner with several dozen different kinds of makeup, a long cushioned chair she seemed to love stretching out on, and a TV on a mount that allowed for moving. The whole room looking like a mismatched house set, but somehow working perfectly to make the place feel lively as well.
“I love this place.”
Sherie smiled as Tyler said this and squeezed his hand as they headed over to sit on the couch near the window as Yuki was moaning under her clearly working back rub.
“We have a home now. A REAL home.”
The sat on the couch as he pulled his Colt and pulled the mag out and popped the extra round. As the Squad room rule was no loaded weapons in the room, except in wartime. If you want to shoot off the balcony, you load AFTER you close the window. And unload BEFORE you walk in. Tyler smiled as the pig tailed girl snuggled against him as he pulled a small cloth to clean the thing.
“I ordered a new pair of guns earlier.”
She rolled onto her back and rested her head on his lap.
“Anything good?”
“A Fal and another colt.”
“I assume you’d like me to upgrade them for you?”
He looked at her as she said this.
“Um, I was hoping you would.”
She sighed.
“I will.”
She seemed a little upset about something, so he decided to practice with his old skill.
“Hey, Sherie, I’m gonna ask a weird favor okay?”
She just sighed again.
“Yeah, sure whatever.”
“Can I look into your eyes for a minute?”
She blinked.
“Um, okay, that is weird. But sure?”
HE leaned over looked deep into her eyes, and the way he did that made her a little uncomfortable.
“Ummm, okaaaay, yeah. Why are you looking at me like that?”
Her voice was a little shaky, as he had a look of both concentration, and seemed to NOT be really seeing her, but through her. He sat back after a minute and sighed.
“Okay, I’m more rusty then I thought.”
HE set his gun down and gave Sherie a full hug.
“I’ll explain after how I did this. But I’m sorry it seems that the only time I want to hang out with you is when I need something or want to fuck you. Okay? I’m sorry, Sherie. You mean a lot to me, and sometimes I’m just blind. If you want to do something fun, like go shoot some guns or ride bikes or just get wrecked, let me know, okay?”
Sherie was white in the face as she wriggled out of his hug to look at him shaking.
“You…read minds too?”
Tyler sighed.
“Not like your thinking. I have two skills I developed growing up that I put on the shelf when I first came here. This skill, the one I just used, relies on me looking into your eyes and reading the emotions in them. With that piece, plus with everything I know about you, like personality, likes, dislikes, hell even simple quirks, I more or less put words to what is going through your mind like I WAS you. I can dissect your very being and see what makes you tic.”
The other girls were now a little scared of him. Sherie most of all, as he’d done it to her.
“What…..did you see?”
“In you? I was more looking to see what was bothering you. That’s all. To be honest, that was the main reason I wanted a skill like this to begin with: Figuring out what made people upset. Though back then it was more a survival tool and weapon then just trying to see what I did wrong.”
The pig tailed gunsmith was shaking.
“Okay, Tyler. I need a promise.”
“I promise to NEVER use it one ANY OF YOU. Period.”
The breaths of relief were extreme, and Sherie stopped shaking as she heard the vehemence in his voice. She retook her spot laying on his lap and sighed.
“I know you see me as more then that. Just like I said before, we LIKE to hear it. And, I love how much you rely on my, believe me I do. But, I do want to do more with you.”
“Well, Sherie, we got all night. Wanna watch a few movies and relax?”
She smiled as she looked at him.
“Sure. We can do a stay date.”
He patted her stomach as Yuki had a question.
“You said skills. Plural.”
“The other one is a little scary. Okay, Sherie, I’ll close my eyes and cover my ears. I want you to look at me as Dani goes to another spot in the room I cannot see, but she can see me, and glare at me like she wants to kill me. Okay?”
The now curious girls obeyed as Tyler closed his eyes and covered his ears with Sherie playing ref as Dani walked to a place she could see him but he could not. She glared at him like she’d just seen him kick a puppy.
“Behind the bathroom door looking through the crack in the jab, 15 feet, head is 3.5 feet off the ground.”
He uncovered his ears to a loud gasp of shock, and opened his eyes to a once again white faced Sherie. HE smiled.
“THAT skill was made for self-defense. I put it away when I flew here, and never got around to taking it back down. I got jumped from behind so freakin much, that I developed a sort of radar, I can FEEL you looking at me. Like how I can sense the presence of someone behind me or tell who’s yelling from a single sound.”
Sherie just sighed as she hung her head.
“Any OTHER skills you wanna show off?”
He thought for a moment.
“Not really. These two are the only ones that have a purpose. The rest were more to tolerate pain.”
She laid back down and groaned.
“So, you can read minds and are Neo. Scary.”
Tyler rubbed her belly through her open jacket.
“Not as fancy. The eye things is called Cold Reading. It’s pretty common actually, just a little observation skills and good intuition. The radar thing is more focused paranoia.”
Sherie was smiling as he rubbed her warm skin.
“Well, you’ll be a force on the field now. So, what were you thinking for upgrades?”
“Well, for the colt, just a light weight trigger and a sport slide. The FAL? A set of rails and a lighter stock.”
She smiled.
“Those are easy!”
She frowned now.
“TOO easy. The hell? YOU could do that alone.”
HE smiled at her.
“Course I could. But if I did, I wouldn’t get to watch my favorite girl do her thing.”
She blinked, and just laughed.
“You bastard! You were PLANNING to hangout with me as I worked on your guns! And here I thought you just saw me as a free gunsmith and fuck buddy!”
He patted her belly, making her giggle.
“Never was the type to just show up outside a door and say hey! Let’s go! Kinda need an excuse.”
Dani was cleaning her rifle as he said this and laughed.
“Wow, Sherie, I think he just called himself bashful! Fucking random girls with a moment ‘s notice is all well and good, but just dropping in saying you wanna hangout is a little much? Weird guy.”
Yuki was purring again under Sukie’s sift touch, and was too otherwise engaged to really speak, and so was Sukie. Tyler sighed as Sherie patted his head like a dog.
“It’s okay. You just need to remember I WANT to see you! Why’d you think I gave you that key?”
HE smiled at his best friend.
“Remember, Sherie, I sometimes am a dense idiot.”
She smiled as he said this and relaxed again.
“Yeah, well, good thing you got me to teach you.”
“Thank Shiro for that!”
“Eep!”
“Cute.”
“It was.”
“Very.”
Tyler felt Shiro’s gaze as she walked in the room, and had decided to mess with her a little. And it worked, as the blue haired girl was red in the face and embarrassed as he used her like god. Her squeak of shock making it worse as she came in to see him laughing.
“Hiya, Shiro. Come to hang or need something?”
She sighed.
“More relaxing. The new students aren’t set to arrive for another two days.”
“Well, we got an open cushion if ya wanna join us.”
She smiled gratefully and joined him and Sherie on the couch, kicking her long legs and bare feet on the small stool as she sighed with relief.
“Ohhh, it feels good to get off my feet.”
She then removed her white jacket she wore when doing her medic work and hung it on the couch. She was wearing a light blue T-shirt and no bra underneath and seemed to love the freedom. Sherie giggled as she saw him looking at her.
“Hey! Look here!”
HE looked down to see Sherie open her jacket and flash her large nipples at him with a smile.
“They miss you!”
“Can I say hi?”
She smiled lewdly.
“Long as you save the main thing for later!”
“I fucking love you Sherie!”
He reached over and began massaging her soft breasts gently as she sighed from the feeling.
“I love you too.”
He loved playing with her, as her skin was soft, her mons hot, and he loved her to begin with. Sherie was loving his attentions too, though she wanted more, she called time.
“Okay, anymore and I’ll mount you here and now.”
He let her go and placed his hand back on her belly as she kept her jacket open. The boob addict had a happy blush as they rested like that. Then Tyler had a thought.
“Oh yeah. I forgot.”
“Oh shit.”
The room’s near instantaneous response getting a sigh.
“Gee, thanks for the vote of confidence. I just remembered I can’t swim worth a damn. Was wondering if any of you knew how.”
Yuki was first to reply.
“I do! I love swimming!”
“Sweet, think you could teach me sometime?”
The cute orange haired girl smiled from her spot under Sukie.
“Sure. I’d love to.”
“You rock Yuki.”
She giggled as Dani laughed.
“You just wanna jump off the roof.”
He chuckled.
“I’ll do a flip. Hmm, I wonder if I should dust off my free runner skills?”
Shiro tilted her head.
“Free runner?”
He opened his moth when Yuki, surprisingly, answered for him.
“It’s a sport like gymnastics. You run along an area and use acrobatics to run along walls, vault walls, and basically look like a badass.”
“Wow, Yuki. Didn’t know you were a runner.”
She rolled onto her back so Sukie could get to her little belly.
“I am, but not too good at it. Since I’m smaller I have a harder time with the more strength based tricks.”
Tyler smiled at her.
“Hmm, now Kinda wanna see what you can do, Yuki.”
“Eh, later. I’m comfortable.”
Sukie giggled.
“I LIKE touching you, Yuki! Your got really nice skin.”
Yuki just sighed as the other girl pampered her.
“I like getting touched by you, Sukie.”
Tyler just smiled as he settled down and lad his head back.
“I think I’ll power down for a bit.”
Sherie laughed.
“wanna cuddle?”
He smiled as they adjusted their positions, him on his side with Sherie pinned between is chest and the back of the couch. Shiro smiled as she settled down on the other end of the couch as well.
“A lovely idea.”
Tyler had Sherie snuggled into his chest as he rested his head against hers. He closed his eyes and drifted off with Sherie’s breathing in his ear.

“Wow, they look really cute like that.”
“That they do.”
Tyler opened his eyes to see Sherie had moved up to look into his eyes while still asleep. He identified the speakers as Dani and Maria, and could feel them looking at him from behind the couch. He looked down to see Shiro had rotated and was now resting her head on Sherie’s soft thigh, and was cuddling her legs. The sight was both really cute, and made Sherie the definite winner of the cuddle. He was also a winner as he had Sherie wrapped in his arms and loved how it felt.
“I wonder if they’ll wake up soon?”
“He might. Those other two seem down for the count.”
“Well, they look cute regardless. Wanna grab a photo?”
“Oh hell yeah.”
Tyler smiled secretly as he listened to the two ladies dig out his camera. They came and took the photo, only not knowing the flash was on, and the sudden burst of light woke the two girls.
“Wha?”
“Huh?”
Sherie and Shiro opened their eyes to see their sleeping spots. Shiro finding her spot to be cuddling the soft legs of Sherie and liking it, as Sherie smiled at Tyler as she saw he was close to her.
“Wow, comfy.”
“I wanna kiss!”
HE kissed her and Shiro gave Sherie’s soft leg a teasing finger drag that made her squirm and raised goosebumps on her olive skin.
“Wow, Sherie! You got really soft legs!”
She looked down as Tyler got up to take a leak as Dani and Maria looked over the shot. He passed thme and smiled.
“You better keep that one, Ladies.”
They smiled as he went in and Sherie was now having to extract her legs from a most enthusiastic Shiro’s embrace.
“Hey! Leggo! My legs!”
“Ahh! Such a selfish girl! Such soft, warm skin! Such length and firmness too! Perfect pillows!”
Dani was a little surprised.
“Wow, Shiro. Didn’t have you pegged for a leg fetish.”
Sherie had given up at this point and just let herself get plundered as Shiro settled her blue haired head on her upper thigh. She smiled as she stroked the boob addict’s legs.
“I love em. Some odd reason they really do it for me. Sherie’s here being the kind I love the most. Soft, long, warm and strong too. Seriously, I think I could get off on these alone!”
Sherie just sighed.
“Just don’t make a mess.”
The ladies laughed as Shiro literally began rubbing her slit on Sherie’s leg like a horny dog, as she was wearing a skirt. Sherie for her part just let her play, knowing she didn’t really have a spot to criticize. Tyler had just shut the door when he’d overheard their chat. A leg fetish? New one. As he did his thing, he ran down a list of skills and tricks he’d put away that might prove useful. I wonder if that Glare would be useful? I DID make a cop piss himself. Okay, there’s also that weird foresight thing I did with the reading and my natural paranoia. Nah, that one’s more a failure. Hmm, most I got are now just mere combat tricks and bad ideas. He shrugged and cleaned up before leaving. He got quite the sight when he walked out: Shiro was riding Sherie’s leg hard, and kissing her other as she orgasmed from the things alone touching her. He walked over to a wide eyed Dani and Maria.
“So, what the hell? How long that take?”
Dani rubbed her large breast as she replied.
“Maybe all of five minutes?”
Shiro was now flushed as she got of a now frazzled Sherie, the pig tailed girl had a look of exasperation that her leg had just been used as a sex toy. She sat up and looked at the clear damp spot on her lower thigh.
“Great. I’m a sex toy. Yippee. I need a shower.”
She got up with a half aroused, half bemused look on her pretty face, as if she had no clue just WHAT to do with that. Tyler patted her back as she went by.
“We’ll head to your bunker after, kay?”
She smiled.
“Let me clean her off my leg.”
“Sure. I’m half tempted to join you.”
Her smile increased ten fold as she grabbed his shirt.
“Oh NOW you are!”
They grabbed their gear and went into the bathroom as Shiro laid on the couch looking at her now wet panties.
“I need a freshen up as well. And a fresh pair.”
Tyler let Sherie set the temp as he stripped since she was already mostly naked anyway. The tub being a large jacuzzi thing with a shower head. He got in and saw she had let her hair down, finding it hung to her lower back. When she had it in her pig tails, it hung to her upper shoulders. The girl was smiling as she got a sponge ready.
“Alrighty! Lets see that dick!”
He laughed as he sat in the corner as she gave him a half hand job, half thorough washing. They took turns washing each other up, and getting really touchy feely too. Though, they did end up just sitting in the tub together enjoying the hot water. The loveable spaz sighed as she splashed a little.
“This is more like it. Romantic dirty fun.”
HE hugged her as he replied.
“I may be a hopeless pervert, but I love the tender stuff too.”
She giggled.
“Teehee! Okay! If we stay in here we’ll get pruny!”
They got out and as they were dressing, Sherie looked in the mirror to put her pig tails up.
“Hey, I was wondering something.”
He looked over curiously.
“What’s up?”
She was looking at her hair in the mirror.
“Just wondering which you’d preferred on me. My hair down or in pig tails, I mean.”
He walked over and became thoughtful now.
“Well, to be honest I’ve always liked longer hair down on girls. Makes them seem more beautiful. YOU? Maybe, twin tails?”
Sherie tilted her head.
“Twin tails? Like these?”
She tied her long hair into a pair of long tails that seemed to just float in the air when she moved. Her long black hair now gave her the impression of a loveable Spaz, whereas the pigtails made her seem the adorable little girl. He smiled at the look.
“Yeah, that. You like em?”
She turned her head this way and that, seeing how they moved.
“Yeah. I do actually. I kinda look like a cute runner instead of the little girl the pig tails gave me. Do you?”
“They look good on you, Sherie. I like them.”
She smiled and hugged him.
“Well, I’ll keep em then.”
He held the shorter girl as he ran a hand on her back.
“Just be careful working. Don’t want them getting caught in something.”
She giggled.
“I’ll be careful!”
They walked out and the other girls chuckled.
“I see he even has an eye for good hair styles.”
“Sherie looks pretty with those!”
“She does doesn’t she?”
The pair walked hand in hand to go visit Llyia in her recovery room, since it was on the way to Sherie’s bunker. The Pale beauty’s room was on the top floor of the hospital, with a wide window looking at the Tower Tyler lived in. She looked over as Tyler and Sherie came in with a smile.
“Hello Love. Sherie.”
She was in a light hospital gown and was in good spirits as Sherie gave her a hug.
“How are you feeling?”
The silver haired girl smiled.
“I’m okay. I still can’t leave yet, since they want my wounds to be fully healed.”
Tyler kissed his Soul softly as he sat on her bed.
“Any word on how long you’ll be in here?”
She took his hand with a smile.
“Shiro said I’ll be cleared for active duty in two days if I keep resting.”
He squeezed her hand.
“I dusted off a couple skills to better aid the efforts. So, you shouldn’t get hit again.”
Sherie shuddered as he spoke.
“One’s WEIRD! He can read you damn mind!”
Llyia fixed him with her emerald eyes.
“That right? Okay, show me.”
He sighed.
“Are you sure?”
She nodded.
“I want to see what you made to survive.”
“well, alright.”
He settled in and looked deep into her unflinching emerald gaze. Sherie shivered as she saw the same stare he’d given her. Then he sat back smiling.
“I DON’T blame myself for you getting hit, Llyia. These things happen, and only thing we can do is be better prepared the next time. And YES I WILL have you when you get out. Plus, don’t worry. No matter how many girls I sleep with, YOU will always hold my soul in your hands. I love you. So, please, try to relax a little. Oh, and I am so looking forward to that little surprise you have planned.”
Llyia went pure white with shock as he spoke, and Sherie was nodding sagely.
“See? It’s FREAKY!”
Tyler shrugged.
“I got a few skills that are useful.”
Llyia sighed.
“I feel better, hearing you say those things. Even if I already knew them. So, can you promise me something?”
“I promise to NEVER use it on ANY of you. PERIOD.”
She smiled.
“I just needed to hear it.”
“I made him promise as well.”
Llyia looked at him again.
“The other?”
“Okay. I’ll look at you, close my eyes and cover my ears, and Sherie will go to a spot in the room I cannot see her, but she can see me. Then she’s going to glare at me like she wants to stab me. Okay?”
The girls nodded and he took the spot. He covered his ears and closed his eyes. Llyia watched as Sherie walked behind the curtain peered at him with a hateful eye through a tear in the fabric.
“Ten feet. Small knothole three feet of the ground with a slight crouch. Directly behind me.”
Llyia just shook her head as he opened his eyes.
“I see you turned your radar back on.”
He hugged her gently.
“I meant to, but kinda forgot.”
She smiled fondly now.
“well, that one will be a force to reckon with. The other, well, it’s a little frightening. I assume it’s for dissections?”
“And interrogations, as I can find your deepest insecurities and hang you with them. I’m still rusty. With BOTH skills, but they’ll get there.”
Llyia smiled as she squeezed his hand.
“I’ll be right there with you. Now, go take Sherie’s ability to walk away.”
Sherie bawled.
“Hey! I can do OTHER things too ya know!”
Tyler smiled as he patted her shoulder.
“I know you can, Sherie. Llyia’s just feeling a little left out at the moment.”
“Oh. Really? That sucks.”
Llyia was blushing now as Tyler and Sherie walked out.
“I love you, Llyia. Get strong again and we’ll do it like we do!”
“Yeah! The squad room’s empty without you!”
The door shut and she sighed as she looked at the Tower.
“Damn him. I’m horny!”

Tyler and Sherie made it to her bunker and headed inside. Their bikes had been stored near a ramp used for ammo and weapon deliveries, and so were easily accessed. The couple went back to her small world and she flopped onto her red velvet couch as he through in a pair of pizzas.
“So, whaddya wanna watch? I got a bunch of movies and shows here.”
He sat next to her and she let him flip through her collection.
“Hey, wanna binge the Lord Of the Rings?”
She smiled.
“Sure! Been a while since I seen them to be honest. Was kinda expecting you to go for Harry Potter.”
“we can do both if you want?”
“Honestly? I was kinda looking forward to watch Harry Potter with you at some point, as they’re my favorites.”
“well, Sherie, my enchantingly magical girl, let’s get our wizard on!”
She just kissed him hard for that one.
“Damn dude, that was smooth! Now I’m wet again. Great.”
He laughed as he set up the movies to play back to back as she went to change. He having left his bag from his last sleepover with her there since he’d figured he’d most likely crash there again. He was sitting on her couch waiting for both her and the food to be done, when he noticed a gun magazine on her table. Curious, he picked the catalog up and flipped through it. As he did, he opened to one gun that made him smile as he’d realized he’d forgotten it. An AUG assault rifle with a conversion kit to go Sub Machinegun. HE smiled widely as he looked at the versatile weapon. That thing would cover all the bases I need for an SMG. Range, stopping power, ammo capacity, and versatility. Okay, next order. He made a mark to remember it and flipped the page to another favorite of his. The AA12 fully automatic shotgun. Sherie would LOVE to play with that thing. Okay, not really needed, but a beast nonetheless.
“I see you found my catalog.”
He looked over to see Sherie vault over the back of the couch wearing nothing but a light blue pair of panties to sit beside him. Her breasts bounced and he smiled at the sight as she snuggled up against him.
“See anything you like?”
“Besides you? A few things.”
She smiled as she stretched out.
“Oh? Show me.”
“This AUG for one. I need a decent submachine gun since I don’t really have one.”
“An AUG huh? Things are fun to toy with. Okay, anything else?”
“Still flipping. That AA12 is freakin gnarly though.”
She smiled in agreement.
“I got like four. Kinda popular with the boys for some odd reason.”
HE stroked her cheek fondly as he flipped to a rifle.
“Hmm, I wonder if it’s worth adding a Springfield to my collection?”
She smiled as he touched her.
“Honestly? Not really. The Kar is better.”
“True. Hey, oh hell yeah. A Thompson!”
She laughed as he found the world war two icon.
“It’s a decent one alright. So, go for it.”
“Yeah. I got the AUG for my next order. I still have that L95 to get used to, and the Mi Garand. Hey, I’ll add a new pistol to me belt.”
“Anything specific?”
“A pair of desert eagles.”
She looked at his arms now.
“I wouldn’t. Not with the muscle you have right now. In my opinion? You could just barely handle ONE deagle with both hands. Try it on the range before you buy one and you’ll see.”
He sighed.
“That’s right. I forgot that thing has a reputation for a hand breaker. I’ll try it out and see if I can handle the kick. If not, well, least I didn’t spend money on something I can’t use. Thanks Sherie.”
She purred.
“See? I’m more then just a fuck buddy!”
“Damn straight! You a sexy as hell gun nut I freakin love! Smart, gorgeous, perverted, sweet, kind, awesome, seriously, Sherie! You’re perfect!”
“Heeeee! Stoooop!”
She was red in the face again at his gushing praise and had rolled to bury her face into the couch as he patted her back.
“Plus, you’re my best friend here at this school. Even if it may look like I take you for granted, I don’t. I rely on you far more then you know.”
She was smiling widely as she rolled back over and looked at him.
“I love you too, Tyler. In not as many words.”
HE took her hand and squeezed it as she looked back to the catalog.
“Anything else?”
HE lo0oked at it.
“Hmm, oh, I know. A machine pistol.”
She rolled over now to get a better look.
“Any you know of you want?”
“Maybe a Skorpion, or an MP7?”
She tilted her head.
“Take the MP7. Small, large mags, and easy to use. Plus I can make it a laser.”
“It takes nine mills, right?”
“Same as the MP5.”
HE smiled.
“The FAL takes 7.62 right?”
“Yeah. That one is a rather odd duck to work on, but you do need a back up primary. I get the feeling you don’t really like the SCAR much.”
“I do, problem is it’s too jumpy sometimes. Thing’s a beast, but it fights me sometimes.”
Sherie lifted her feet in the air as she thought it over.
“And there’s not a whole lot you can do about that. Most I can do is maybe put a longer barrel, a grip and a better stock.”
“I think I’ll keep that one as a wall mount, and use another auto rifle.”
“Sounds like a good idea. Any you like?”
He flipped to one he saw earlier.
“I was thinking either a TAR like Maria’s, or a straight up M4.”
“They use the same ammo, but the M4 is a candy shop for a gunsmith like me. Plus attachments are easy enough to put on you could do it in the field.”
“I’ll get the M4 then. Thing’s a staple for a reason.”
She smiled as he took her advice. She opened her mouth to say something when the oven beeped.
“Feeding time!”
She laughed as he brought the pizza and a bottle of ketchup for the pair as she grabbed a couple root beers. Then they put the talk of guns and bullets away to watch the life of a wizard as they stuffed themselves with good pizza. They tore through the two pizzas and were now relaxing together as the first movie ended. There was a timer for the next to start, and Sherie ran to the bathroom as he hit pause. As she was gone he looked over the magazine again. Only he found the knife section, and picked one out he wanted, a large buck knife with a serrated spine, compass in the handle, 7 inch blade, and a wicked point. He filed the name away to add to his next order and was now just skimming.
“I’m back! Miss me?”
His exuberant companion came back giggling as she sat back down next to him.
“Only a lot. Ready for the next one?”
She nodded.
“Uh-huh!”
She’s let her black hair down and got comfy as he hit play. He took his Colt out of his holster and unloaded it as the thing started as Sherie smiled.
“You haven’t really upgraded that one yet, right?”
HE set his silver 1911 next to her pink one.
“No, I haven’t. Come to think of it, I haven’t really NEEDED my sidearm yet. Other then those idiots that tried to rape Shiro. Oh, and Leo. That’s really the only times I’ve needed it.”
She was on her side, with her head comfortably resting on his lap.
“I guess that’s a good thing. If you’re getting the other upgraded, I’ll be happy to do the same to that one too.”
“See? You’re awesome, Sherie.”
She giggled as they finished the movie and she yawned. HE chuckled.
“wanna call it?”
She smiled.
“Sure. I’m kinda tired tonight, so I’d like to just cuddle, okay?”
He hugged her as she sat up.
“Sure. Warm snuggles it is. Oh, and a kiss or two.”
She laughed as he changed into his sweatpants and joined her in the bed.
“Much as I love sex with you, I do need sleep too.”
HE had his shirt off as he pulled her against him and wrapped his arm around her.
“I get it. Sex is great. Sleep is fun.”
HE kissed her before they closed their eyes.
“Good Night Sherie. I love you.”
“Good Night, Tyler. I love you too.”


DAMNED SNEAKERS.
THE 27TH DAY.
SECOND MONTH


Tyler opened his eyes to see Sherie’s face still close to his own, and her soft snores made her seem cuter for some odd reason. He spotted a clock on the wall, and saw it was nearly 7. They had classes in an hour and a half. So he kissed her awake, getting a happy sigh.
“Ahh, THERE’S the soft romance I wanted!”
HE rolled her onto her back to kiss her again.
“Good morning, Sherie.”
She was laughing as he showered her in kisses.
“Good morning to you too! Wow, I like this wakeup call!”
He smiled as he just looked at her under him.
“Well, I do have a few tricks.”
“I’m curious.”
“I’d love to show you. But we gotta get ready for school.”
“Seems weird don’t it?”
“SUPER weird. You get first shower. I will get a surprise ready for you.”
She smiled as they got out of the alcove and she went into the shower as he went to the fridge. He pulled out a few things and set the bacon the frying in a pan with some sausages. He was whistling as he powered up his comms, just in time to hear a conversation between Yuki and Shiro.
“Hey Shiro, question.”
“Sure, Yu, what’s up?”
“Well, I’m kinda nervous to admit this, but I kinda wanna sleep with Sukie. Like that.”
Shiro’s surprise was felt through the comms, but the kindly girl was quick to recover.
“Well, good for you Yuki. Are you just experimenting to see if you like it?”
Little Yuki’s voice had a cutely nervous tone to it.
“Yeah. I loved it when she was touching me yesterday, and I had a rather….wild…dream with her in it last night.”
“Well, Yuki, what’s your question?”
“Can you teach me HOW to have sex with a girl? Please?”
Shiro’s gasp of shock was kinda cute.
“Um, I can, I guess, but are you sure?”
“I’d prefer you to do it, Shiro. The Major intimidates me a little too much.”
The blue haired girl was heard chuckling.
“She is intense. Okay, Little Yu, come to my room tonight and I’ll teach you anything you wanna know.”
Yuki was now distinctly nervous, but had a little excitement too.
“Yay! Thanks Shiro! You’re the best!”
Tyler was smiling as well, and felt he should say hi.
“Morning ladies.”
Yuki squeaked.
“Eep! When’d you get here, Tyler?”
“Me? Bout five minutes ago. Why? I miss something?”
Shiro sighed.
“Okay. I know you heard our conversation.”
“I have no idea what you’re talking about Shiro. And I don’t WANT to know either. Whatever you two were talking about is a deep secret.”
Yuki still needed to hear it.
“Please don’t say anything.”
“I promise. Still no clue what you mean, but I promise nonetheless.”
Yukie breathed a sigh of relief.
“Oh thank Shiro. I just needed to hear it.”
Shiro was now chuckling.
“I think that’s kind of caught on now. And Tyler? Keep playing the amnesia card. Or I’ll tell the Major.”
“Um, kinda hard to play amnesia about something when I HAVE NO IDEA THE HELL YOU MEAN. But okay.”
She laughed as he finished the breakfast as Sherie came out. She saw his creation and froze.
“Okay. When the hell. Did you learn to cook?”
HE laughed as he set the bacon, eggs, sausage wrapped in pancake batter in front of her.
“Well, I DO suck at it. But I can do a few things here and there.”
Sherie gave him a most suspicious look as she chomped into the thing, almost as if she expected him to have laced it with something. Then her hazel eyes lit up like lights.
“Holy, what the hell? What is this?”
HE laughed.
“Bacon fried with Sausage in the same pan wrapped in an egg with a pancake shell. Added a little syrup I found and BAM. The kickstart. You can also dip it in either mustard or ketchup and it’ll taste just the better. Enjoy, I’ll take a shower now.”
He walked in as Sherie made her report.
“Um, Ladies? We got an issue here.”
HE was silent as he took his shower as the new bombshell was dropped. Fuji replying first.
“Are you hurt?”
“NO! Not hurt. HE can cook.”
Llyia’s haunting voice was heard next.
“Wait, what?”
“I said the same thing! I guess the only thing he can do are breakfasts!”
Yuki was heard next.
“Really? What’d he make?”
“Sausage fried in a pan with bacon wrapped in egg with a pancake shell with syrup poured into the funnel.”
Dani’s voice was the next to join.
“Damn, that SOUNDS tasty! Verdict?”
“I fuckin love it!”
HE laughed as he listened to the reactions.
“Okay. He’s kind, strong, fearless, would die for us at the snap of a finger, smart, HANDSOME, perverted as all hell, sweet, and now can COOK too? What the hell?”
“I think I found my new husband.”
“He’s mine first ladies.”
“Yay! New food!”
“He keeps surprising me. What else does he have up his sleeve?”
“I wanna try it now.”
“So do I, Maria. I think we’ll have to taste test him ourselves.”
“Uh, phrasing.”
Dani snorted as the other girls lost it.
“I know what I said.”
He laughed again as he came out to get a warm kiss from Sherie.
“Thanks for breakfast!”
HE hugged her as he sat down for his own.
“Sure, Sherie. Glad you liked it, and I still remembered how to make it.”
She was glowing as they left her bunker, he had his Colt strapped under his arm and hers in her pants. They had different classes, so they kissed and went off. Since they were high rank, they could wear what they wanted. Him in his T-shirt and denim jeans and work boots as Sherie was in her jacket. Only she had thrown a pair of tights on so as to not show the unworthy more an they deserved. Tyler was the first in the room and he took a seat next to the window where he could see the road. HE had his Colt out and was cleaning it again with a small kit for getting in the groves. As he worked, he would hear passing comments and pieces of conversations.
“Hey, look, it’s Hawk.”
“Kinda odd seeing him in class.”
“I heard he railed like five of those Shrine Maidens on that last op.”
“Bastard.”
“Hey, you hear? I guess Wolfskrig got their asses handed to them by Blitzen last night.”
“That’s nuts! We kicked BOTH their asses!”
“We got a new shipment of recruits coming next week.”
“Tch, the LAST batch haven’t even seen a fight yet, and we’re getting MORE?”
“I hate rookies.”
Tyler just smiled as he finished with his Colt. He had just put the mag back in,
“Morning Tyler!”
Yuki came in for a hug. The little cutie’s outfit of the day being a light frilly shirt and jeans with a pair of sneakers. He smiled as he hugged her.
“Morning Yuki. Sleep well?”
She sat in the desk next to him, her silver eyes sparkling.
“I got to sleep in Dani’s hammock with her!”
He became curious.
“How is that thing, by the way?”
She smiled as she pulled out her small Glock and began cleaning it as well.
“SUPER comfy. Somehow it just works. Plus Dani is really warm to snuggle with.”
Tyler smiled
“Really? Kinda liked the look of her hammock. Might get one for me. Not sure.”
She giggled as she put her gun back together. The other freshmen came in chatting and gossiping as they did. Tyler and Yuki looked at each other.
“I guess they haven’t been attacked yet.”
HE sighed.
“Yeah. They still got that light of denial in their eyes. Ten bucks say they think this is just a reform school that teaches military training.”
“Pff, that’s EXACTLY what this place is dude.”
The pair looked at the speaker, a tall, lanky boy with brown hair and brown eyes. Tyler sighed.
“Whatever rookie. You’ll learn the hard wa-“
“Dude shove it. You can quit the whole ‘war hero’ act now. Killing people? At a SCHOOL? Bullshit. Just a bunch of WAAAAAY too enthusiastic larpers with overly realistic airsoft guns.”
Yuki and Tyler looked at each other, then burst out laughing with tears in their eyes. Tyler looked him in the eye.
“And the entrance ceremony?”
He snorted.
“REALLY realistic mannequins. Yeah, I know a fake body when I see one.”
Tyler sighed.
“Yeah, go tell that one to the brother of that girl that got shot two rows back from the left.”
“He ‘killed himself’. Dude, whatever. Play the game if you want. My dad was a Nam vet, so I know the real deal.”
He walked away as Tyler just sighed.
“And we now know a grave plot will be filled with that one.”
Yuki nodded.
“Yup. He mouths off like that to the Major she’ll cut him in half.”
Tyler was nodding as he watched a group of other students walk in, and as he did, he noticed a skirt that had a different color to the others. HE pulled his gun out and shot her in the leg as he leapt from his seat as Yuki rolled to a ready stance.
“Target?”
“Sneaker!”
“On it!”
The got girl was screaming in pain as he’d blown out her knee. She pulled her own pistol, a Berretta, and tried to shoot him, only for it to get kicked from her hand. HE then planted a foot on her chest.
“What school?”
She glared at him.
“Fuck you, Sakamyian dog!”
“Neat. I get some more practice. Major!”
Her reply on the comms was quick.
“Captain?”
“Got a sneaker class 5/e. Commencing interrogation. Immediate inspection.”
“Understood. Cleanup detail en route, what gave it away this time?”
“Different shade of blue o the skirt.”
“Understood. Update as needed.”
“Roger, 5 minutes.”
The boy that had called bullshit was heard sighing.
“Dude should go to Hollywood with those acting skills.”
They ignored him as Tyler grabbed the girl by the head and forced her eyes open.
“Look into my eyes, BITCH!”
She had no choice but to, and after 2 minutes, he dropped her to the floor.
“Update.”
“What’d you get?”
“Girl refused to talk so I used an old skill. I’ll explain later. Okay, her school is an all girls school what promotes Women’s supremacy over all, specializes in Tai Kon Dao, Hap Ki do, and Kera magra hand to hand skills. They’re mostly lesbians with a few bis, and have a most religious fervor. From her eyes, I got they’re fanatics, and from her body I got they practice corporal punishment. Ring any bells?”
“That’s Victoria’s School for the Sisterhood. We just call it the Sisterhood or the Nunnery.”
He looked at the white faced girl.
“So, you’re from the Sisterhood?”
Her already white face went even whiter.
“Bingo. She’s a crazy Nun alright. I also got from her she’s a Sadist, a Masochist, and has a pain fetish. Oh, and she’s a predator as well.”
The girl just broke down sobbing and curled into a ball as he spoke, Tyler smiled at her.
“Ya shoulda just talked toots. Now I know every little secret you have in that black heart of yours. ALL of them.”
The Major came in to see him step away from the mentally shattered girl. Yuki sighed.
“I see what you meant by weapon.”
Fuji blinked as he came over to her.
“What the hell did you do?”
“Ever hear of cold reading?”
She looked at the girl, and sighed.
“I see. How good are you at it?”
“right now? I need a good 3 minutes to get everything out of you. Once I get back to where it was? Pff, a single glance is enough.”
She looked at the girl.
“Execute her. The Sisterhood are all psychopaths. We don’t she kill us in our sleep.”
“Understood. YOU, private. Step forward.”
The brown haired boy came forward with a most bored expression on his face.
“What? You want me to play a role in this act?”
Tyler looked to Fuji.
“HE thinks this is just a reform school with realistic airsoft guns.”
She sighed.
“I see where you’re going with this. Granted.”
The boy snorted.
“Seriously? Just come back to reality.”
Tyler just smiled.
“If your so sure this is all fake, use your own gun to shoot her in the head.”
He pulled a X16 pistol, basically a larger Glock and walked over to the girl.
“Whatever. This is a fake gun. I’ll prove it.”
He walked over and shot the girl in the face, blowing a hole out the back of her skull a good two inches wide. Tyler was watching his reaction, and it was priceless. His formerly bored certainty had transformed into sheer horror as he saw the inimitable look of a near point blank headshot. He dropped his gun, which Yuki caught since she was nearby and Tyler slapped him on the back.
“Believe us now, rookie?”
He looked at him with a shattered look of horror.
“I….need to call my dad!”
The other, more experienced students burst out laughing as Fuji tossed him a cellphone.
“Go for it.”
The boy dialed the number and put the phone trembling to his ear. The body was dragged out as Tyler watched the boy get an answer.
“Hello? Dad? I want to go home. They made me kill someone.”
They all heard the man on the other end burst out laughing.
“I TOLD you you’re not gonna like the place! Bout time you grew a spine ya pussy. Hey, put one o those superior officers on, I wanna thank him!”
The boy handed Tyler the phone. Tyler just laughed.
“Captain Tyler speaking.”
The man laughed again.
“A Captain? How many you kill?”
“Last count, waaass, 345, sir.”
The laughter died.
“I’m sorry, what?”
“Yeah. I have about..”
“It’s closer to 456, Captain.”
“Really? Nifty. So yeah. I got 456 confirmed kills.”
“And you’re a freshmen?”
“Yup.”
“Um. Okay. Question.”
“I sleep just fine.”
The man sighed.
“I see. I trust my son told you my Veteran status?”
“Yup. Was half-way tempted to just shoot him meself.”
“Okay kid, how the hell can you sleep well with that much blood on your hands? I killed maybe 10 in the war and I need heavy drugs to sleep sound.”
“Because they were aiming their guns at the ones I love. You point a gun at them you die.”
“I sincerely hope my worthless coward of a son grows a spine like you did.”
Tyler looked the boy in the eyes.
“Nah. He’ll kill himself by morning.”
“Is that so?”
“Yup. He’s gone full rabbit in the snare.”
The boy was indeed like a rabbit in a snare, as his eyes were white and sightless as he was curled up on the floor as the truth hit him like a truck. The man on the phone sighed again.
“Well, at least he’s out of my hair. Rangers lead the way.”
“All the way.”
HE hung up as the boy was carried out on a stretcher. He’d be dumped in his room and given his gun back. What happened after happened. Tyler sat back down as the class got underway, Fuji looking at him before she left.
“I want that reading skill back to your level. That thing is lethal.”
“It will be Major. So, I take it the Sisterhood will be getting a visit soon?”
“We’ll see. Right now our rookies need some more training and we need more rest.”
“Understood. I’ll keep at it.”
She left as Yuki relaxed a little.
“Well, I’m awake now.”
He laughed as he saw a new look of horror in the freshmen’s faces.
“And I think it just clicked.”
The teacher began class and it passed without further incident. Tyler and Yuki had separate classes now, as he had sniper practice and she had hand to hand. Tyler was whistling as he headed to the sniper tower he’d met Llyia at as other students either saluted him, tripped over themselves to get out of his way, or stared with a worshiping gaze, or all three. Tyler just smiled as he spotted the blue hair of Shiro by a locker.
“Hey, Shiro. How’s your morning going?”
She smiled kindly as he stopped.
“fine, thank you. I heard you had a visitor.”
“Some sneaker chick from the local nuthouse Nunnery. And no, before you ask, I did NOT get hurt this time.”
She laughed.
“Nice to see the mere Mortal is finally heeding the Goddess’s wisdom.”
“Praise be to you!”
They laughed at their running gag. HE sighed.
“So, how’s Llyia this morning?”
She chuckled.
“Hot and bothered. Poor girl can’t even masturbate right now, due to her bullet wound opening back up from the heart beats. But, another full day’s healing and rest and she’ll be just fine.”
“I’ll go visit her next free. Later Shiro.”
She waved as he headed off to training. He climbed to the top of the tower and picked up his L95. He was alone for this as he didn’t really need training, as he was now experienced enough to just grab and plink. He was alone in the tower, as the others in his class, which was being taught by a one eyed man, were on the other range nearby as Tyler took the more advanced range. He was about to load a mag, when he felt the need to look over his rifle. The weapon was a simple piece of hardware. Mostly wood from the bedding of the barrel, to the stock. The receiver was easy to take out and swap, and if he remembered right, the rifle was put into production for just that reason. As he looked over the rifle, he noticed a rather out of place protrusion on the bolt that he couldn’t remember being there. So, he called his gun expert.
“Hey, Sherie. I got a question for you.”
Her chirpy voice was quick to respond.
“What’s up? I’m in class so be quick.”
“On my L95, the back of the bolt doesn’t have oh, say a quarter inch piece of metal jutting out from it like a needle, right?”
She had a slightly higher voice, as if she just went pale.
“Um, you didn’t load it yet, right?”
“Nope. Got the urge to look it over first.”
Her relief was immense.
“Oh thank Shiro. That’s a rigged weapon. Don’t even touch that bolt. Thing’ll launch out like a spring-loaded needle. Take it to my bunker and put it on my bench. Fuji! Weapon inspection now! Sneakers hit the armories!”
Tyler sighed as he lifted the rifle and set off to her bunker.
“I was looking forward to shooting this too! Bastards.”
That got a laugh as the school began a pain staking inspection of every gun they had. Tyler was whistling as he walked through the clearing he’d found Shiro in, when he felt a gaze on him. He dove as a gunshot rang out and the round whizzed past his head.
“Shit! Contact! Clearing F6. Unknown sniper in play!”
“We got troops coming! See if you can’t get him first!”
“Ohhh, I’m gonna!”
Tyler dropped the rifle and pulled out his Colt.
“Let’s do this asshole.”
He’d marked the shooter’s spot from the gaze, a small shed near a tall tree used for storing lawnmowers. Tyler was hiding behind the large tree Shiro had ben found under, and was seemingly pinned. He smiled as he used the highly polished barrel of his fallen sniper rifle as a makeshift mirror to see the shooter hiding in the shed.
“I see you cocksucker.”
Tyler tossed a bit of dirt out and the idiot fired again, and he dove out to put three rounds into the shed at chest height. There was a thud as the powerful 45 acp rounds punched straight through the thin sheet plastic of the shed and buried themselves into the shooter’s chest. Tyler had an extra mag out as he moved in to confirm the kill. He came around the open door and saw the blood. The now on alert warrior had his pistol up as he saw the slumped body. Tyler grabbed an ankle and dragged the boy into the light. He had three holes in his chest right at the heart, and was already dead.
“Kill confirmed Major. Got a sneaker.”
Sherie’s voice was heard next, and she sounded distraught.
“I’m sorry! I didn’t know!”
“The hell you losing it fer? This asshole musta been following me. Actually. Hol up.”
Tyler grabbed the boy’s head and got a good look at him.
“I passed this fucker in the sniper class. Okay, he musts just missed the search. Then he overheard me saying where I was going and tried to set up an ambush.”
HE dropped the carcass disgustedly.
“I don’t blame you Sherie. I trust you.”
Her relief was felt as she sighed.
“Thanks for that. Can I ask why you didn’t ream me like you did the Major?”
“Well, Sherie, the truth? I was still kinda suspicious of her at that point. Me and authority figures have a bad rep, so was a little harder to trust her. YOU, on the other hand, I knew right away you’re not the kind for a knife in the back.”
He and every lady could feel her glow as the Major arrived with a set of MPs. The lady in the eye patch saw the three holes on the dead guy’s chest and matched them with the three in the shed, then to the spot on he’d left his rifle. A good 75 yards. Tyler was pulling the boy’s weapon from the shed as she gave an approving whistle.
“Nice shots, Tyler. How’d you do it?”
“My sniper barrel is very well polished and is highly reflective. So, since I dropped it in that manner, I could see the shed he was hiding in. And once I marked his spot, I baited the fucker with dirt and popped out. Three shots later we got plant food.”
Fuji shook her head as he hefted the boy’s sniper. A soviet ear Mosin Nagant. The bolt action rifle was chambered in 7.62 Soviet rounds, and was a rather outdated rifle. This one having a 5x optic with a sickle and hammer reticule. Tyler tilted his head.
“Those Soviets again?”
Fuji took the rifle looked at the sights.
“Yup. Stalin’s School. These reticules are a badge of honor for them.”
Tyler sighed.
“How long do these damned sneakers keep popping up for?”
She sighed as well.
“We got another full month of them. Plus the new recruits next week? Yeah, we’re gonna have a lot of these this year.”
“Pff, fuck em. We’ll do surprise inspections just for the fuck of it.”
The Major was nodding.
“I agree. Okay, you gonna claim that one?”
“Honestly? Not sure. It’s a workhorse and that’s a plus, but It’s a little too finnicky.”
Fuji smiled.
“Give it to Llyia. She collects soviet era weapons, and last I heard she didn’t have a Mosin Nagant.”
“I’ll do that. I’ll drop off my sniper to Sherie’s bunker and pay her a visit.”
The Major smiled as he headed off to the bunker with both rifles. Then she frowned as she reran the fight in her mind.
“What the hell did he awaken?”

Tyler used Sherie’s secret door and set his L95 on her bench like she’d asked. He turned to leave, when he heard a sound from behind the curtain, like a soft footstep. He had his pistol up and the unknown rifle next to his own. He headed off to the curtain and erased his breathing as he moved quieter then a ghost on carpet. HE pulled back the curtain, and spotted a shadow near her bed.
“Hey!”
The shadow jumped, hit it’s head and squeaked.
“Owwie!”
Tyler sighed as h put his gun up.
“Sukie? The hell you doing back here?”
The green haired former Shrine Maiden was rubbing her head as he came over with an ice pack. She was wide eyed at being caught, so replied honestly.
“I wanted to sleep in her bed!”
He tilted his head as she went red in the face.
“Um, okay. Why?”
She looked at him with huge green eyes.
“Don’t laugh, okay?”
“Sure toots.”
She screwed up her courage to proclaim:
“I wanted to masturbate in her bed, in her panties with her toy! There, I said it.”
She threw her shirt over her face as Tyler processed that little bombshell, and he could hear Sherie losing it on the comms.
“Tell her to wait in the bunker. I wanna fuck er now!”
HE smiled as he looked at the embarrassed girl.
“Sukie, if you wanted her that badly, all had to do, was tell her. She’s a very loving and kind girl that loves a good round in the sheets.”
Sukie lowered her shirt to look at him.
“Does she even LIKE girls? I mean I know her boob thing, but is it for real or just fun?”
“Oh she likes girls, Sukie. Never you fret. Truuust me.”
She breathed a sigh of relief.
“Oh thank Shiro. So, she likes girls and sex? So, if I wanted her, all I have to do is tell her?”
HE patted the nervous girl on her head.
“Yup. And be sincere with it. Sherie is a very sweet and fun loving girl. But she’s not just a walking talking sex toy, okay?”
Sukie squeaked as he patted her like Yuki.
“I know she’s more then that. I’ve kinda had a major crush on her since the battle on the wall. Plus with just how pretty and sweet and strong and fun she is too! Plus her gun is awesome!”
He laughed as they gushed about their favorite spaz.
“She’s all that and so much more. She’s my best friend at this school, and a damned good one at that.”
“Plus, even though she’s as tough as she is, she’s also super gentle and warm.”
“Plus she gives great hugs.”
“I wanna kiss her!”
“Them too!”
They laughed when he had a thought.
“Hey, Sukie?”
“Yeah?”
“How the hell did you get in here? I locked the place up myself.”
She blushed.
“Yuki let me borrow her bunker key. I told her I wanted to drop off a gun for her, and she let me use it. She didn’t know my plan.”
Tyler smiled.
“Well, Yuki is a sweet one herself.”
Sukie sighed longingly.
“Oh she is VERY sweet! I may want to fuck Sherie, but I want to be Yuki’s girlfriend. I just don’t think she likes girls all that much. Or is just shy.”
Tyler had a secret smile, as he knew Shiro was paying close attention to this one, while Yuki had hands over her ears from someone to keep this private. He then heard Shiro’s voice in the comms.
“Yuki’s secure. Try to convince her to ask her out.”
HE looked to Sukie.
“I think Yukie’s just shy. From what I know of her, not many people would even LOOK at her.”
She gasped.
“That’s horrible! She’s beautiful!”
“Damned right she is. So, my advice? Ask her to be your girlfriend outright.”
She became nervous.
“Just got for it?”
“Yup. She’ll be dumbfounded at first, so you may need to repeat yourself, but after she’ll most likely be extremely nervous. So, be patient with her.”
Sukie had a hopeful smile on her face.
“I’ll play with Sherie and go ask Yuki out. You think she’ll say yes?”
Tyler tilted his head.
“Her? I’d wager she would. Yuki’s a very loving sweet girl. Plus, well, I think she likes you too. If that massage yesterday was anything to go by.”
Sukie had a blush now as she recalled the rubdown.
“Ohhhh, her skin is just the BEST! So soft, and warm too! Plus her squeaks and moans, oooooh, I needed new panties after! I will definitely ask her out!”
Tyler chuckled.
“Oh, and fair warning? There is a small chance she bolts.”
She laughed.
“That’d be kinda cute too. If she does I’ll ask her out the next time I see her.”
He patted her head as Sherie came walking through the curtain.
“Oh, hi, Tyler, Sukie. What’re you two doing here?”
Tyler smiled.
“I was dropping off my rifle and Sukie was too. Well, I’m gonna go see Llyia. Later ladies.”
They said bye as he took the Mosin Nagant with him. Once he was outside the bunker, Shiro’s voice was heard again,
“Okay, well played. VERY well played. Those two will be so cute together.”
“Just glad I could help them. That squad room’s gonna have a hard time handling the cuteness though.”
That got a chuckle as a low screaming moan was heard on the line.
“Guess Sukie’s getting lucky. Good for her.”
That got another laugh as he rode the elevator to Llyia’s floor. HE walked in to see her looking out the window with a sad look on her face. She looked over to see him and smiled.
“Hello Love. I heard you had a visitor.”
HE sighed as he sat beside her.
“Some pissant with bad aim. You okay? You seem down.”
She sighed.
“I hate not being there to fight with you.”
HE took her hand and held it tight.
“Wherever I go, you are ALWAYS with me, Llyia. Even if I can’t see you, I know you’re there.”
She smiled happily as he leaned in to kiss her before sitting down again.
“My heart needed to hear that. Thank you.”
He held her hand a little longer.
“I love you, Llyia.”
She smiled with joy now.
“I love you too, Tyler.”
HE smiled as he lifted the rifle into view.
“I heard you like Soviet era weapons. Found this laying around.”
He’d unloaded it and removed the scope so it was a bare bones weapon as he handed it to a now beaming Llyia.
“A Soviet era mosin Nagant with original furniture and iron sights? Thank you! I love it!”
He hugged her as she gushed over her gift.
“Glad you like it. The bullets are here.”
HE passed her the mag and she smiled again.
“I see that sniper left me a present. Thank you, Tyler. I’ll get better and we’ll shoot it together.”
“Sounds like a date. I miss you, Llyia. So, hurry and get your awesome back.”
The Pale beauty smiled as he hugged her again.
“I need to get to my next class. You just look beautiful and get better.”
“I will.”
HE left her to look over her new rifle with a last thing.
“No shooting that thing until Shiro says you can.”
She actually pouted!
“Boo.”
“Don’t make me take the bullets, okay?”
“Wow. Okay, Daddy.”
“There’s a good girl. See you later Baby girl.”
“Okay, you win, and fair enough.”
He left laughing and headed for his next class. He passed an armory and stopped to swap his empty Colt mag for a fresh one, costing him ten bucks, and found the room after. HE smiled as he saw he had Shiro in the class with him and he took the seat in the back of the class. She noticed and came to sit next to him.
“Wow. I didn’t know we had a class together.”
He smiled at her.
“I didn’t either. Nice though.”
She smiled now as well.
“It is. Oh, and so you know? That replacing God with me thing? EVERYONE is doing it now!”
He chuckled.
“well, we DO have a goddess of Health and Beauty walking around with us mere mortals. So makes sense she gets worshipped.”
She blushed a little at that one.
“Well, thanks for setting me up with a cult. I think.”
They laughed as class started. This was the last class before lunch, so they went together and got a table looking out the window. Tyler with a burger and fries while Shiro had a salad and some soap. HE had his gun out and was cleaning it again when a boy with a set of stripes came up with a small package.
“I got a delivery from Major Fujimara to Captain Tyler Hawk.”
Tyler smiled.
“Here. Thanks Corporal.”
He saluted before running off to his next task. Shiro watched curiously as he opened it to find a tablet with a card scanner on the thing. He tilted his head.
“Oh yeah. I’m an officer now. I guess. Thanks Fuji.”
The Major’s warm voice was heard laughing.
“Slide your ID and it’ll activate it.”
“Sure.”
HE swiped and it turned on with his Squad insignia before showing a list of options from guns and ammo to room amenities. Shiro tilted her head now.
“That your Squad leader tablet?”
Fuji’s voice came over the comms.
“Yup. Since he’s the Squad Leader, he gets to decide where are Squad budget gets spent and how. Plus missions and ops as well. But, we really can’t launch any attacks for a while. Other then that, go crazy.”
HE opened the tab for budget, and whistled.
“Damn. We got 500,000 right off the bat. That a lot?”
Fuji laughed.
“You lead the highest paid squad on campus, with the largest budget. We get that. Monthly. On top of what we get for a victory or defense. And yes it carries over.”
HE looked at Shiro and she became nervous.
“Why are you looking at me like that? You’re not reading me are you?”
“More thinking what you could use right now. Like gear.”
She sighed with relief as he said this.
“Oh thank ME. Okay, I could sue some better thread for stitches.”
“Sure. Okay, you get an upgrade to your medical gear. Across the board.”
She nodded as he added her role to the pool for upgrading. HE then looked to Gunsmith. He smiled.
“We got Sherie, so I’ll get her some new tools and equipment.”
He got a quick ‘Thank You’, from the still playing girl. Which made them all smile. He looked through a few more options and smiled as he saw a tab for requisitions for the Squad room. HE opened it to find everything from clothes, food, appliances, furniture, to porn and other such things. He was laughing as he closed the thing.
“Nifty piece of tech this.”
Shiro was smiling as well.
“It is. Seems weird though. We got here together, and now you both out rank me and are my Squad Leader.”
He chuckled.
“Time flies when you’re having fun, right?”
“It does.”
Tyler put the tablet in a pocket and they finished eating. Their next class was a free, so Tyler headed to see Hannah at the garage to see how the tanks were doing, while Shiro went to check on Llyia. He found the fiery red head looking at a clipboard as her garage was in a state of organized chaos as the new husks were being worked on while the others were being maintained. He smacked her ass as he said hi.
“Hey, Hannah. Miss me?”
She wacked him with her clipboard.
“Not even a little. You here to flirt or see the tanks?”
“Both. Mostly the first though.”
She laughed.
“Whatever. That Konigstiger will be ready for war tomorrow. The others are all ready as well.”
“The new Panzer and Porsche?”
“The Panzer actually wasn’t too badly hammered. We’ll have her back in action in three days. That Porsche tiger? That’s gonna be a bit of a bitch. We got the parts on order, but they’re gonna take a while. So, maybe a week? Minimum?”
Tyler whistled as he looked at them.
“And here I thought they’re just wind up as spare parts and practice. Nice to be proven wrong.”
Hannah laughed again.
“We’re not idiots. We know how to use a wrench. Except Frank. HE’s like a screwdriver.”
“Fuck you, ya red haired Wendy’s bitch!”
Tyler smiled.
“Nice one bro!”
“Thank you!”
Tyler smiled as he looked at the nearly ready King Tiger.
“Ohhh, we are going to make the next attackers PISS themselves! We got a King Tiger, two panzers, a STUG, a Hanzer, a firefly, and a voucher for anew tank. Seriously, we can hold an enemy attack with just our armor alone.”
Hannah looked at their fleet.
“What were you thinking for the new tank?”
“I wanted to get a Maus.”
She burst out laughing, hard at that one.
“Oh we could block the damned road with it!”
“And they’d think it was just a damned wall.”
“What about a Sturmtiger?”
“Okay, That’s a nasty one. That thing had a what? 175 Millimeter cannon? Problem is it’s more mobile mortar then tank. I was actually leaning more towards a Jagdpanther.”
Hannah looked at the fleet again.
“Personally? I’d say get a T38. We need something a little faster and smaller.”
“Plus a good crew could drive circles around a larger tank! Good idea Hannah. I’ll go run it by the Major and see what she thinks.”
He headed off to do just that as Hannah sighed.
“Damned lady killer.”
Tyler was happily whistling as he headed off to see the Major to talk tank. She was at that moment doing some sword drills alone by the Tower since she too had a free period. HE walked up as she finished her set, and greeted the fiery lady.
“Hey, Major Badass.”
She threw her head back laughing as he said this.
“Major Badass? I fuckin love it. Need something or just here to ruin my panties?”
“Bit of both. So, that tank voucher.”
The tough swordswoman smiled as she sheathed her long blade.
“What were you thinking this time?”
“A T-38 light tank.”
Her cobalt blue eyes narrowed as she pictured it.
“A highly nimble, agile tank can move through that forest in a way the others can’t.”
“Plus a good crew can eat a larger, slower tank for breakfast.”
She smiled now.
“I’ll put in for it. We’ll have a well balanced fleet now!”
Tyler smiled.
“Well, that’s all I had. Oh, and nice sword play.”
She had a more proud smile now.
“I work hard at it.”
“Indeed it is and you do. And it shows. For both.”
He waved as he left her laughing and damp. He headed to his next class, a battle tactics class, and found Yuki with her small Glock in a seat near the back with a happy smile as she cleaned her thing yet again. He gave her a friendly pat as he sat next to her.
“Hey, Yuki. I guess we got two classes together.”
She giggled.
“Yup! It’s nice!”
HE smiled at her as he pulled his own gun out to look it over as he tried to decide on the next batch of upgrades. As he did, he saw that Yuki had a most happy glow about her as she hummed.
“Wow, you’re in a good mood.”
She had stars in her eyes as she looked at him.
“Sukie’s my girlfriend! I got a girlfriend, Tyler! ME!”
He got up and hugged her tightly, happy for the orange haired girl.
“Way to score Yuki. See? You ARE sexy!”
She hugged him back,
“Thank you for that.”
“Like I’d let you down Yuki.”
She was still glowing when he let her go and sat back down.
“We got a date later today.”
“What’s the plan?”
She blushed.
“Well, we’re going to her room to watch movies and give each other massages.”
He chuckled.
“Sounds like a fun night. Me? Not sure. I think I’ll crash with Sherie again. I’d sleep with Llyia, but I don’t think her heart can handle it just yet.”
Yuki sighed now.
“We miss her. But Shiro says she’ll be back to normal in two days.”
Tyler sighed as well.
“It’s not the same without her around.”
“No it’s not. But at least she’ll be back soon.”
They both sighed, missing their pale beauty friend. The class came and went, and the pair went back to the squad room as it was the last class of the day. There they found Maria making something in the kitchen with Shiro laid out on the balcony in her panties as she tanned a little in the warm sun, Sherie was tinkering with a large machinegun on a bench and Dani was relaxing on a couch watching TV. Tyler walked over to Sherie, both to see what the gun was and see fi she wanted to cuddle again. She looked up to see him approach and smiled.
“Need something or here to flirt?”
HE chuckled as he sat next to her.
“Was curious what this beast was. Looks like an M249, but somehow I don’t think it is.”
She had a happy smile now as he showed her he DID see her as more then just a fuck buddy. He also noticed she had her hair in twin tails now.
“It’s a Bruen MK49 Light Machinegun, Shoots 5.56 NATO. The idiot using it somehow managed to bust the damned firing pin.”
He looked at the thing and became thoughtful.
“A Bruen MK49? Huh. Neat.”
She smiled as the gunsmith saw the gears start to turn.
“Want one now?”
“Kinda. Thing looks mean as hell. But later. Wanna cuddle again tonight?”
She laughed.
“I got claimed by Shiro for tonight. Sorry!”
HE patted her back.
“Well, have fun.”
Maria poked her head out then.
“I’m free.”
“Well alright then! Maria it is!”
She smiled widely and ducked back into the kitchen, getting a laugh from the other girls. Tyler watched Sherie work on the gun for a while before pulling up the Squad tablet and looking at the different features. As he did, he spotted a tab for live feeds.
“Live feeds?”
Dani looked over from her spot on the couch.
“Let’s you watch skirmishes in the city on their traffic cameras. Kinda fun sometimes.”
“Wow. Nifty.”
He hit the tab and found a he had like four to choose from. He went to push one, when.
“Hey, Tyler?”
Fuji’s voice came over the coms.
“What’s up?”
“Could you go see Llyia? She wants to see you.”
He sensed something was up and walked to a locker and hid a pair of HE frag grenades and a flashbang in his pants, and grabbed his MKII. And a knife. He then hurried to her room. HE reached It five minutes later and walked in to see a overweight man in a suit unbuckling his pants as Llyia calmly laughed.
“Tyler is going kill you when he gets here, Berk.”
The man huffed.
“No he can’t. I’m a ‘wanted’. I can do as I please here.”
“No you can’t.”
Tyler walked in and Llyia smiled.
“Nice timing Love.”
Tyler ignored the now laughing man as he walked over and kissed her. She then sat back as he dropped a frag into her hands the man didn’t see. Tyler then looked at the man.
“Yeah, ya got two choices. Leave in a body bag. Or in body bags”
The man snapped his fingers and a group of ten came through the door with automatic weapons with lasers on Tyler’s chest. Tyler tilted his head at this one.
“Soooo, a sponsor?”
Llyia chuckled.
“Not even. Every now and then some ‘wanted’ with a little money comes down here to play with the kids. Most schools welcome them as they use the visits as a means to get more funding and gear. Really it’s up to the schools’ discretion to allow them on campus or not.”
Berk huffed.
“Schools’ discretion. What a load. It is OUR right to use these castoffs as we see fit.”
Tyler tapped his comms.
“Sooo, are we looking to send a message here Major?”
Fuji was heard laughing.
“Milo allowed them here to try and further her schemes. So, we need to make it clear!”
“Well. Nifty. So I’m free to kill em all right?”
“Indeed. They came to OUR world. Have fun.”
Berk just laughed, unaware of just what he was dealing with.
“Go ahead boy. Move and you’ll be shot full o holes. Either way I’ll get to fuck me a ghost bitch.”
Tyler smiled now.
“So. THAT skill it is!”
Llyia was now very attentive as he said THAT skill. Tyler looked at her, smiled and when he looked back at Berk, his face shifted. His normally kindly shining brown eyes died. In their place was a glare of the most hatefully evil rage one could possess. Berk went absolutely white, and straight up fainted! Tyler looked at the men and they flipped safety’s off, and Tyler smiled. That’s it. Just. Smiled. The men took a step back, terrified of the look in this boy’s eyes, only to forget they were standing near a small doorway with a slight lip. Most tripped, and Tyler was on them like a ravening wolf! The men wore body armor, but Tyler had his knife out and was stabbing each one in the heart. HE took ten stabs and walked back in to see berk had come to and was getting back to his feet with a large puddle under him. Tyler just smiled as he walked up to the wanna be child rapist.
“See? Body bag.”
Berk had time for a single scream before Tyler shoved his Colt in his face and pulled the trigger. There was a small mess, but the cleanup crew were already on it as he sat on Llyia’s bed. She gave him the grenade back and smiled.
“If we are to go, we go together?”
HE kissed her.
“Yup.”
She laughed.
“I love you.”
“I love you too.”
Then she looked at him.
“That glare?”
“All my pain, rage, sadness and hate put into a single look. Again, I’m rusty as the look I gave him shoulda stopped his heart outright.”
She nodded.
“You have a truly terrifying toolbox. This one I won’t need a promise for since you look at us like you wanna fuck us anyway.”
HE hugged her softly.
“You okay?”
She took his hand and placed it over her heart. It was beating at a relaxed rhythm.
“I’m fine. Not even a sense of anxiety.”
HE smiled as the mess was cleaned and fuji’s voice came over again.
“That was the last visit we will have.”
“Sooo, where DOES our money come from?”
“A separate budget from the leaders of each country. These schools started up after the first world war, since there were so many children without families and homes, that they decided to make theses schools as a means to both get rid of them, reduce the population, test out different weapons, and give them an option with children. There are school systems like these in a few countries now, but Japan has both the largest number of campuses and the largest schools on the campuses. As the years went by, the need for these schools has actually increased, as it soon became apparent that there were FAR more unwanted children in this world then they wanteds thought. So, after the Berlin Wall came down, the leaders of the world addressed the schools and made a World Law. The schools get the funding they need and the equipment as well, in return, the real people of this world get to live with the peace of mind that comes from only having to sign a piece of paper.”
“Nifty. What about the crippled?”
“Only a select few schools take those. And then they just strap a vest on em put em in a truck as a nasty suicide squad. We don’t take them as they’re useless to us.”
“Quality. Has any bills surfaced to abolish this schools?”
“every few years one pops up. Then the one that proposed it winds up here as a ‘live visit’. We get a request to make them ‘have an accident’. If we do it right, we get extra funding and a voucher for something. One year we got a voucher for that pool.”
“Wow. Neat.”
HE gave Llyia another hug and she smiled.
“Thanks for the rescue.”
“Thank you for you.”
HE left and she sighed.
“I miss him.”

Tyler returned to the room and put his gear away before taking up the tablet again next to Sherie, who laughed as he sat back down.
“Wow, miss me a little?”
“Just a little. Anymore and I’d have to kiss you to get over the loneliness.”
She kissed him then.
“Better?”
HE kissed her this time.
“Now I am.”
She just laughed as he settled down with the tablet and pulled the live feed for downtown up. HE laughed as he saw the image.
“They brought tanks into the city!”
Dani burst out laughing.
“Break out the popcorn and throw it on screen!”
“Ahh, Yes officer, this screen right here.”
That got a laugh from the girls as he set it up.
“Okay, Tyler, good one.”
He smiled as Yuki giggled.
“He has a good one every once in a while.”
He hooked the tablet up to the 60 inch screen as Maria made pizza rolls, chicken nuggets and fingers and other such couch potato foods. Tyler having the controls as it was his tablet. HE sat on the couch and Little Yuki climbed up to snuggle into his arm. HE wrapped her in his arm and she smiled.
“Been a while since we snuggled like this, hasn’t it?”
He smiled at the orange haired girl.
“Yeah. Kinda missed it really.”
That got a loud awwww from the other girls as Sherie claimed his other arm and settled down. Maria had volunteered to be on snack making duty, which made her the unsung hero of the moment as Shiro and Dani took seats. Once they were comfy he hit play.
On the screen was now a video complete with sound of a large scale battle being fought between schools in the streets with tanks. Tyler tilted his head as he saw the first beast.
“Huh. Interesting choice.”
Yuki was munching on a fry as she looked at the thing.
“What is it?”
“That’s a STU-47. Russian anti tiger tank. Think our firefly but bigger, longer nose and thicker hide.”
“Oh. Sounds tough.”
They watched as an RPG slammed into the side of the tank, blowing the turret clean off and sending a visible shockwave through the area from the blast. HE whistled.
“Wow. Wonder how they’ll explain that to the public.”
Dani chuckled as she popped a nugget into her mouth.
“This point? The world knows we exist, and what we do here. Plus that city is used to our wars in their streets.”
Tyler found he could pan the camera around and they spotted a sniper taking shots from a busted out window on a skyscraper. HE found that one hilarious.
“Musta been a helluva a sight seeing a kid with a rifle like that come waltzing into the room and bust a random window and start killing people.”
That got a chuckle. He swapped to a different angle, and they watched as another set of combatants approached with their own tank, and he smiled as he saw the treads tearing the hell out of the road.
“I think they’ll make a rule that says no tanks in the city after this one.”
Again, Dani, the more experienced one in the room, shed light.
“If they get TOO wild, the city closes off access to us for a while as they repair the damage. We can still go, but if a shot is fired, they’ll use fighter jets to level our main building after figuring out who shot first. The shooter’s school gets a missile strike and a budget cut.”
“Knife fights it is then.”
“We go melee only in those times. It’s kinda fun.”
HE laughed.
“Bet Fuji has a field day.”
“Oh she does. Watch, soon as that rule is in place she’ll demand a city trip and go literal samurai on any idiots from the other schools she comes across.”
Tyler smiled at the thought. Yuki had fallen asleep against him and was breathing softly. Sherie was happily stuffing her face as the battle wrapped up with the tanks as husks and a group cheering a well-earned victory.
“So, who’s fightin?”
Sherie looked at the uniforms.
“Looks like Stalin’s School just got their asses handed to them well fucked by Blitzen and Wolfskrig. Makes sense since everyone hates Stalin’s for their Sneaker bullshit.”
Tyler tilted his head.
“Do WE pull the sneaker thing?”
“Nah. We prefer to have a small team go in and scout with planes and helicopters. Our students are too precious for a textbook suicide mission.”
Tyler noticed a shadow watching the recovery from an alley.
“Hey, they got a shadow.”
He zoomed in and Dani snorted.
“That’s a girl from the Paris Lights School. They prefer nighttime knife work over open battle.”
Tyler watched as the girl snuck up behind a boy that seemed to be directing traffic, lock off his windpipe before stabbing him twice in the back and once in the heart before retreating to the alley without getting seen. He chuckled.
“Neat trick. And nearly a clean assassination too.”
They looked at him.
“Someone saw her?”
“Who?”
“Okay, look here.”
He panned the camera to show a building on the other side of the intersection the war had been fought in.
“See that window just above that rotunda?”
Dani saw it right away.
“There’s a sniper in the window, and they had a clear view of the entire kill.”
“Yup. Odds are that girl gets knifed later on.”
The blonde Russian laughed as he panned back to show the now leaderless boys losing it as they found their commander dead.
“Well, we know that trick won’t work on you.”
HE smiled.
“Nope. Assassins are useless against me.”
He looked at the table and had an idea. He took two pieces of bread, put a line of chicken fingers on the outside and put some pizza rolls in the center before adding a line of ketchup for filling. The girls laughed as he chowed down.
“Wow. Looks like he won’t live to thirty!”
“That kinda looks tasty not gonna lie.”
“I’m still hungry.”
Tyler flipped to another camera as the battle they’d been watching had ended, and they found a war about to kick off.
“Who’re they?”
Dani smiled.
“The Nunnery versus the BrotherHood of Men.”
“Brotherhood of Men?”
“An all boys school. Think the Nunnery but boys.”
He snorted.
“Ladies and me, welcome to the title bout: Priests versus Nuns. We got plenty of concessions and cuddles, but for safety’s sake keep the little boys and girls under lock and key. So, just sit back, relax, and enjoy the religious infighting.”
They applauded that one.
“Okay, that was a damned good one.”
“It was funny, wasn’t it?”
“It weird I can hear that one getting played at an actual show?”
Tyler watched as a boy threw a Molotov cocktail into a small building with a bunch of the Sisters inside and he had a thought.
“They ever take a building down?”
Dani sighed.
“Once. And ONLY once. A war got WAY outta hand one time, like every school except ours, as we’d just had a tough defense that week and had a break, literally went to war in the city. Upwards of three thousand students took part in the battle. It lasted three days and nights, and ended when a squad had the brilliantly stupid idea to break into the basement of a skyscraper near the battlefield, rig like fifty kilos of C4 to literally every pillar they found on one side, and set them off as they watched from a safe distance.”
“It work?”
“Oh it worked. The building was maybe 45 stories tall, so when it went it tore a hole through the city. It fell in exactly the way they wanted which was impressive, don’t get me wrong, but the damage was extreme. We got a video we took of it with a plane laying around somewhere. Like two thousand people died that day, including wanteds.”
Tyler watched as the building went up in flames.
“what happened?”
“well, they lost access to the city for like two full months, had to pay the city for the repairs and medical bills, and got labeled as terrorists. If a school gets a terrorist label, they have to fight WITHOUT explosives of ANY kind. They do anyway they have to fight the wanted army. Head on. It’s only happened like once, but not the point. Yeah, we got spared as not a single student of ours was in the city at the time. So, taking out a building is not a good idea.”
Tyler smiled as he watched the battle unfold.
“Demo is always tricky anyway.”
They chuckled as the battle intensified. The Brotherhood rolled out their own tank and Tyler smiled.
“Nice. They brought a Churchill. Should be fun.”
The green tank fired with it’s cannon and machine guns as the Nunnery brought out their own tank.
“Wow. A Tiger 2. Should be a quickie.”
The tiger fired it’s cannon and the Churchill blew like a balloon. Tyler chuckled as the Brotherhood realized they were now fucked.
“So you idiots know, a single Churchill is weak.”
The girls laughed as Fuji came in rubbing a towel on her head from her workout.
“I see you’ve found the live feed.”
HE smiled at her.
“It’s kinda fun to watch. Wanna join us? We got snacks and cuddles.”
She laughed.
“Helluva a sales pitch there. Sure.”
The major came over and snuggled right up with Shiro, and the blue haired girl was smiling as she rested her head on the Major’s soft bust. Now comfy they resumed watching as the same girl from the other battle came up and slit the throat of the Sisterhood’s forces before melting into the city. Fuji chuckled.
“That’s the Ghost of the Lights. She’s nearly impossible to detect as she can move more silently then a shadow over carpet.”
Tyler smiled.
“I can’t wait to meet her then.”
They laughed, knowing full well that not a soul existed that could sneak up on Tyler. Tyler was smiling when he looked at a clock. 4:45 PM. HE nudged the still sleeping Yuki and she lifted her head sleepily.
“What’s up?”
“When’s you date with Sukie?”
“5:30. Why?”
“It’s 4:45 now. So, go get your cute on.”
She came wide awake with a squeak. She looked at Shiro.
“Can you help me? PLEASE?”
Tyler just smiled as Shiro, Dani and Sherie took Little Yuki to their spots downstairs for the girl to get her doll on.
“Have fun Yuki!”
She didn’t respond as she was now too nervous and eager at the same time. Fuji was also smiling as Yuki was lost to sight.
“I’m happy for her. Sukie is such a sweet girl.”
Tyler smiled as Maria and Fuji cuddled him next.
“I’m happy she’s come out of her shell. Poor girl needs it.”
“That she does. She’s so cute, hard to believe anyone would find her ugly.”
HE laughed.
“She is too cute!”
Maria giggled.
“I’m amazed you didn’t ask her out yourself, Tyler.”
Fuji looked at him now herself.
“I am too now you mention it. You seemed like you would too.”
Tyler smiled.
“I wanted to. But, she’s too much a little sister to me.”
“Ah.”
“I see it now.”
“As do I.”
Tyler shrugged.
“I love the fuck out of her. But I can’t really see me fucking her.”
“We get it.”
“Yeah. She’s soooo sweet and just a little Sister.”
He rubbed Maria’s head and she sighed.
“Plus she gets ALL the spoiling!”
The trio laughed as a little squeal was heard from the stairs. They looked over and they mouths’ dropped. Yuki’s hair had been brushed into a glowing copper, and was hanging freely. She was blushing and the color made her look adorable, and she had a little red gloss on her lips that added a sexiness to her that was just not fair. She was wearing a small gown that hung to just above her knees that had a small belt around her waist of light blue that clashed wonderfully with the red of the gown. On her feet was a pair of small sandals that showed her feet off and the bright red polish on her toes. She even had her little Glock under her gown in an easy-to-reach spot that added to her cuteness. Tyler got up to stand before her.
“Yuki! You look beautiful!”
She looked at him with her huge silver eyes and smiled shyly.
“Really?”
I’d hug you, but I don’t wanna ruin it! Yuki! You look amazing.”
HE had such a sincerely admiring tone she blushed hard and shuffled her feet shyly.
“Thank you. I hope Sukie likes it.”
“She don’t girls got issues. Seriously, Yuki? You’re gorgeous.”
Fuji was heard speaking as she came over to look at the dollified Yuki.
“What he said, Yuki. I’ll walk you over.”
Yuki smiled with a little relief at having the tough-as-nails Major walk her to Sukie’s room. The pair headed off as Tyler retook his sport on the couch next to Maria. As he sat down, Sherie came over and plopped onto his other side with Dani and Shiro.
“We’re good, aren’t we?”
HE just laughed.
“Damn straight you are. Yuki looks great. Thanks you guys.”
The girls all glowed as he said this. They were settling down when there was a knock at the door.
“I have a weapon delivery for Captain Hawk!”
Tyler just laughed as he got the door.
“Sure, gimme a sec.”
He opened the door, expecting a boy with a crate, only to find himself getting a knife stabbed at his stomach. HE grabbed the boys wrist, sidestepped and flipped him onto his back before pulling his Colt and shooting the back up shooter that was setup on the opposite site of the open air cylinder of the tower without looking at him once before putting the gun to the boys face.
“What school?”
The boy glared at him, as Dani recovered enough to react.
“The Lights. That’s a trademark formation of theirs. A knife and shooter combo.”
Tyler executed the boy and look to his friends.
“You good?”
They nodded as the alarm was sounded. Tyler picked up the knife and flipped it.
“Nice. I needed a good knife.”
He walked over to see what the other boy was packing and found him to be using a WA2000 sniper. HE tilted his head as he saw the old-school weapon.
“That’s a new one.”
Fuji had just dropped off Yuki when the shots were heard. Now she came running with her katana drawn.
“report, Captain.”
“Major. Got a knock saying a weapon delivery was ready for Captain Hawk. I get the door and his buddy tries to knife me, only I’m faster then an angry viper. I flip him and drop his buddy. The Lights came to visit.”
“Understood.”
Tyler lifted the rifle up and was looking at it as Sherie threw her opinion out.
“Not worth it. Thing has a nasty habit of jammings and breaking. Most that thing is good for is resale.”
“You’re the expert.”
He unloaded the thing and flipped the carcass over to see his sidearm. He came up with a Renetti 9 mill. Sherie’s hazel eyes lit up.
“A Renetti? I’ve been looking for one!”
HE gave it to her with a smile.
“Here. I got my colts so enjoy.”
She hugged him as she took the thing as the bodies were cleared away. Tyler went back into the squad room and settled back down.
“Getting REAL tired of this sneaker crap.”
There was a collective sigh of agreement.
“We all hate it. But once the last wave of rookies settles in we’re set.”
“Great. Newbies and idiots.”
The group all were in agreement as they relaxed on the couch. Tyler had his colt out and was looking it over as Sherie watched with a intrigued expression, as if curious to see how he cared for his gear. Tyler had the mag out and was looking over the inside of the chamber when he noticed something.
“Hey, Sherie. I think it cracked.”
She looked and sure enough, there was a hairline crack in the small receiver. She sighed.
“Yup. That’s a dead gun. I’d need to completely replace the slide and receiver. I assume you’d like me to?”
HE looked at her as she rested her head back on his leg, not looking at him.
“Could you show ME how to do it?”
She jumped and looked at him, shocked.
“I though you loved it when I did it?”
He was now confused.
“I do. But it seemed like it was bothering you. So, I thought you’d like to teach me, instead of me just dumping it on you as usual.”
She burst out laughing as the other girls looked at each other a little shocked. Tyler was now genuinely confused as Sherie wiped her tears away to explain.
“It’s not that it bothers me, I just HATE these kinds of repairs as they’re a pain in the ass! Most times I need a damned mask and have to tie my hair up. Plus with how finnicky the whole thing is it’s a headache. So, NO you are NOT bothering me.”
He just sighed as he slumped in the couch.
“Wow. I am really blind, tired, or am more out of it then I thought.”
Sherie hugged him.
“Well, to be fair, you HAVE been jumped like what? TWICE today? I’d say just tired.”
Tyler looked at Maria.
“Wanna crash then?”
She smiled.
“Sure. We can use your alcove.”
“Alright then.”
They headed down and changed into their night clothes. Him bare chested in sweatpants with Maria in no underwear and a light gown. He put his gear on the brackets and climbed into the thing with her right beside him. She closed the curtain and snuggled up against him.
“I’m not really in the mood for sex tonight.”
HE pulled her lose anyway and kissed her.
“Good night Maria.”
She settled down and closed her eyes.
“Good night Tyler.”


THE DEMON SQUAD.
THE 28TH DAY.
SECOND MONTH



He opened his eyes to see Maria had at some point last night climbed up on top of him and was still sound asleep. HE smiled as he looked up and saw the clock above his face. 7:30. They had an hour til classes started, so he kissed her awake, getting a very happy sigh from the green eyed girl.
“Wow, I LOVE this one.”
He smiled as he rolled her on her back to makeout with her a little, getting little happy squeaks and sighs.
“I could get used to this!”
He smiled as they left the alcove and went to take a shower. Tyler noticing Yuki’s bed was still neatly made and untouched. That put a smile on his face as Maria went to shower first as he fired up the stove for the ladies. He smiled again as he remembered another trick he had from way back when. He took cinnamon rolls, wrapped them in pancake and fried it in a pan with sugar and when it was done he added a filling of the frosting for the rolls into the top. That plus some old school bacon and eggs with toast completed the picture. The other ladies came up then and just stared as he set the next batch to fry. Sherie being more vocal as usual.
“See? It’s WEIRD!”
Tyler laughed.
“Shower FIRST ladies. Or cold cereal.”
That made them burst out laughing as Maria came out and Sherie and Shiro went in as the thing was easily big enough for two. The dance went on until the ladies were clean and then he served the food as he took one, listening to their reactions with a smile.
“Jesus fuckin christ! Why the hell does this just WORK?”
“I know right? Seriously, the hell?”
“Damn this is tasty. I’m near guaranteed to get diabetes from this but whatever.”
“Well, Dani, remember they made that vaccine a few years back. I friggin love this though.”
“So, he really CAN cook! Sucks at it my ass.”
Tyler came out then to find the ladies all looking at him, with full mouths, with a gaze of both lust and awe. He laughed.
“I can’t really do anything TOO crazy. But a few treats and kicks in the asses I can do.”
They just sighed and finished their meals as he did the dishes for them.
“I see Yuki didn’t come back last night.”
Fuji was smiling.
“I listened in till the sounds died down and came up. She had fun. Never you worry.”
Tyler smiled.
“I’m sure you ladies will get the fine details from her soon enough.”
“Oooh we WILL!”
“It’s Yuki. Course we will.”
The group laughed as he looked at where he’d left his damaged Colt.
“I’ll need to borrow a sidearm today.”
He looked at Sherie.
“Can I borrow that Renetti, please?”
She smiled and tossed it to him.
“Sure. I looked it over last night, so it’s clean. It takes 45 ACP like the Colt does, but different mags.”
“Thanks Sherie. You’re awesome.”
He looked at it as his life relied on it today. It was similar in style to an M9, with a brown polymer grip with a stippled finish for better handling, a flame job on the small compensator, a grooved slide that he knew made the thing more accurate, and from what he could see a light weight trigger. HE smiled as he holstered it.
“I’ll get a few extra mags before class. Later ladies.”
They waved as he headed to the floor armory. He sighed as he felt the unfamiliar weight on his hip. I have seen WAAAAY too many movies like this. Dude loses his trusty weapon, and gets caught in a fight with unknown weaponry. He walked into the armory and picked out four extra mags, setting him back 25 bucks, but he felt it a good buy. He wen to his class and sat in his seat and took out the new gun to both look it over and clean it. As he did he listened to the gossip around him.
“Yo, I heard Hawk got some kinda sixth sense!”
“The fuck you talking bout Clark? What, like Neo?”
“Dude, Max said he watched him kill that Lights Assassin team like he WAS Neo! Said Hawk tackled the guy with the knife, pulls his colt and shoots the sniper without even LOOKING in the direction ONCE!”
“Bullshit. Hawk’s great, but seriously?”
“Test it then, seriously! Throw a pencil or something!”
“I am NOT suicidal!”
“Hey, I heard Little Yuki had a date last night.”
“Okay. Lock and load. Who was it, where are they and did she have fun?”
Tyler smiled as the entire room now fixed the speaker with a VERY intense glare as she gulped.
“Um, it was with Sukie. That green haired girl that came from the shrine, and from what Sera saw as she walked by, Major Fuji herself escorted Yuki to her room. No clue what happened once the door shut, but she’s got a new glow this morning. Maybe Hawk would know more?”
Tyler smiled as the room looked at him.
“She didn’t come back to the squad room last night.”
They looked at him a moment longer, when Yuki came skipping into the room with a happy smile and a glow that made everyone smile as well. She went right over to give Tyler a warm hug.
“Morning Yuki. Have fun?”
Her glow got even brighter as she leaned into whisper in his ear.
“I had sex with Sukie! Me! With a girl!”
He hugged her tightly.
“Atta girl! Did you like it?”
“Yup! I’m staying over with her again tonight!”
He felt such a pride for the once-timid girl.
“See Yuki? You ARE beautiful. Like we’ve been telling you.”
She nearly throttled him that time, getting low chuckles from the other students.
“I think we just saw Hawk’s closest brush with death yet.”
“Hug death. We should be so lucky.”
Yuki let him go and pecked him on the cheek.
“Thanks for believing in me and liking me.”
He patted her back affectionately.
“You’re my sister, Yuki. Comes with the territory.”
She sat in her seat with a newfound pride and confidence added to her heart. The rest of the class, now seeing her smile and glow, let her be, as their Campus Little Sister was both safe and loving life. Tyler went back to his new pistol and she noticed.
“Hey, where’s your Colt?”
“It broke last night pretty badly, Sherie can fix it, but it wasn’t safe to use. So, I borrowed this off her.”
She tilted her head.
“It good?”
“I’ve never used it, so no clue. Kinda hope a sneaker walks in, need the practice.”
She smiled as the other students walked in. Conspicuously missing was the bullshitter from yesterday, and both he and Yuki noticed. Tyler looked to a boy with a blank patch on his arm.
“Hey, private, where’s the bitcher this morning?”
The boy saluted as he looked at him.
“Found him on a rope this morning Hawk. Note said he was lied to and he wanted to go home. I got his pistol and mags sir.”
“He had an X16, right?”
“Correct sir. Was going to give it to the armory, as he only shot it the once.”
“Hmm, I’ll take it, Private. Need a few more sidearms as backups.”
“Sir.”
The boy gave him the small gun and extra mags. Tyler nodded and looked at it as Yuki tilted her orange haired head.
“That looks rather small for you, Tyler. Sure you can use it?”
He smiled as he looked at it.
“Shouldn’t be a problem. I can shoot your Glock just fine, and it’s smaller then this.”
She shrugged as he placed it the extra holster on his left hip.
“Well, I guess you have a plan.”
He smiled as the class went on. After he headed to the range to play with the new toys a little, as he got a page on his comms.
“Captain Hawk report to the Major’s office.”
“Understood, Fuji.”
He headed up the stairs and down the hall, getting more salutes and god worship as her went. He walked into the Major’s office and she was looking at a manifest on the desk. She looked up smiling as he sat in the chair across from her.
“So. What’s the new mess?”
She just laughed.
“The new recruits are set to arrive tomorrow morning. Llyia, is set to be released from the hospital today after lunch.”
Tyler’s face broke out into a wide smile of joy that set the Major’s heart flutter.
“I’ll walk her out myself.”
“I was going to ORDER you to, Captain. She has also been cleared by Shiro for active duty once again. So, lock the door.”
“Lock it? BITCH, I am going to barricade it!”
She burst out laughing at that.
“Well said! Once you two have made up, I want you to report to Sniper field three for her to knock the rust off. You, cause we all know you’ll be inseperable for a while, and her cause we’re back on the roster for attacks next Thursday. So, we’ll need her back up to snuff.”
“She’ll have her own radar back on as well.”
“That feel the eyes thing?”
“It’s not as potent as mine, but yes.”
The Major nodded.
“Good to hear. The tank was ordered and will arrive next week, and our next arms shipment arrives later this morning. I think you had two weapons on it?”
“And some ammo. But yes I did.”
“Good. I heard about your Colt, and that sucks. Sherie’ll fix it.”
“She’s my go-to gunsmith for a reason.”
He got a happy, awwww, from the ladies shamelessly eavesdropping on their conversation. Tyler just smiled.
“Love you Sherie.”
“Love you too!”
Fuji passed him a list of schools.
“I want to send a sortie to make life hell for a school on this list.”
HE looked at it and smiled.
“we’ll give the Lights a poke.”
Fuji smiled now as well.
“YOU just want to meet their Ghost.”
“I do. Show the Ghost what happens when a Demon notices her in its world.”
“I’d have thought you’d have gone after Stalin’s, since they led that attack that got Llyia hurt.”
“Oh they’re on my hitlist. Never you worry. But that’s a bit of fun. These Lights pissed me off.”
“Very well. I’ll let you decide out targets for the raid.”
“Targets? Our goals for MY raids are pure misery. Do whatever we can think of to make their lives absolutely miserable for as long as we can. So, everything from ruining their kitchens to pissing in their pool.”
Fuji burst out laughing at that one.
“Okay, we can do that too.”
“We’ll rig a few of their armory’s to blow, hit their tanks, and firebomb their flower garden.”
Fuji was wheezing from how hard she was laughing at the thought.
“They……t-they….they really DO have a flower garden! They freakin love it too, as it’s a school pride thing.”
“Well, we’ll light some fires.”
“Alright. We have our raid, or targets, and even a goal. So, roster?”
“Me, Llyia, you, and Sherie. Rest stay here on overwatch.”
“A very small team.”
“Moving like lightning, and hitting like a damned sledgehammer before vanishing like smoke. We’ll wear jet black body armor as well in the style of the Stalin school.”
“THERE it is.”
“We’ll piss off the Frenchies and aim them at the Soviets. We’ll use Soviet style weaponry as well.”
“They’ll think it was them, and we can just sit back with the popcorn.”
“Yup.”
The Major nodded.
“Approved. Okay, get to practice.”
“Major.”
“Captain.”
Tyler left the room with a smile as he thought of finally getting to be with Llyia again. It’s been maybe a week, and yet it feels like months since we last fought together. He got to the range as the class took their spots for weapons practice. He taking the more advanced section as he was easily the best shooter on the line. HE set the two weapons out and took up the Renetti for practice. HE noted the iron sights had neon green markings and he smiled as he started plinking targets in rapid succession. HE was pleasantly surprised by just how easily mastered it was, and just how much of a freakin laser it was. He blew through three mags before he was satisfied and took the X16 next. The smaller gun feeling extremely light compared to the other guns he was used to handling, and he loved how fast the fire rate was. It wasn’t as strong or as much of a laser, but it would do. Satisfied with the weapons he holstered them on his hips. HE looked around at the laid out weapons and spotted a desert eagle among them. HE smiled as he took the beefy thing up and loaded a mag in. The man teaching the class looked and saw him about to cock it, and sighed.
“Easy with that thing, Hawk. You’re not careful, it WILL fly out of your hands.”
“Thanks Gunny. Just looking to see if I got it.”
Tyler pulled the heavy slide back and took it in both hands as he readied to take the recoil. He aimed at the closed target and pulled the trigger. The thing kicked like a damned mule! He hit the head of his target, which was what he was aiming at, but the kick had lifted the thing a good two feet off target. Tyler whistled.
“Damn. Thing’s a beast. Okay, next shot.”
He fired again, and found, that since he knew it was coming, it was both easier to anticipate it and control the damned thing. He emptied the seven round mag and was laughing as his hands and wrists now ached.
“Okay, two things: 1. I am SOOOOO getting one. And two? I can’t use this again today.”
He reset the slide and put it down as Sherie’s bird’s chirp was heard in his ear.
“How’d you like your first deagle?”
“Well, my hands are still attached. You were right Sherie. Damned things MEAN! I want one!”
She laughed.
“Well, at least you listened to me before doing it. Thanks for that.”
“Sure, Sherie. I can’t fire more then seven deagle rounds a day, or I think I’ll break something, but least I got a new daily thing.”
“Try a 44. Magnum next.”
“Oh hell yeah.”
He spotted the iconic revolver on the bench and picked it up. He took twelve extra shots over and loaded it. Then he pulled the hammer back and fired at the targets.
“Another good call Sherie. Kick’s nowhere near as bad as the deagle, and yet thing is oddly satisfying.”
“Right? It is oddly satisfying to fire a revolver.”
“Ya feeling…..lucky…punk?”
“Ohhhh, I LOVE you!”
“I love you too Sherie.”
He played with the magnum until the class ended and was cleaning it as a freshman with a small stripe in a blank patch on her shoulder came over.
“Excuse me, Captain Hawk?”
Tyler looked over at her and smiled.
“What can I do for you private?”
She pulled her id out.
“You wouldn’t happen to have your tablet on you, would you, sir?”
Tyler set the gun down and pulled his tablet out.
“You’re in luck miss. Looking for a new toy?”
She seemed really nervous as she nodded.
“I am. I’d like to get a G3 rifle sir.”
“Wow, there’s a name I haven’t heard in a few years. Okay, miss. Let’s see what the price is.”
HE typed it in to the search bar, and smiled.
“Okay, the base weapon is 6500, and the visuals cost nothing.”
She nodded as he passed her the tablet for customization. She narrowed her eyes as she focused for maybe five minutes before she handed it back. Tyler looked at it and smiled. She’d had the long rifle painted a deep blue with white zebra stripes with a bear trap charm hanging from the side of the receiver, and a ring of pink on the muzzle like a kiss.
“You got good taste miss. Okay, you get five hundred rounds with the weapon, and since this is your first buy you get an extra five. I just need you ID now.”
She passed it and he swiped it and he saw the funds get deducted and the purchased finalized.
“And there you go miss. It should be here next delivery, but I don’t think it’ll make todays. Oh, and if you want any upgrades go see one of our smiths. They’ll handle it, and the weapon will be delivered to your apartment.”
HE handed her ID back and she was smiling as she left.
“Thank you sir!”
“Sure thing Private.”
He smiled as she went to walk away, only he felt a gaze.
“GET DOWN!”
He tackled her as a gunshot rang out and whizzed just over their heads as he covered her with is body. He pulled a MKII from the table and slammed the rounds in as another round hit the table.
“Major, taking fire at firing range four!”
“We got troops coming.”
He had marked where the shot had come from, and as he poked a spent mag up, it got shot out of his hand.
“Alright asshole, ya wanna play sniper, I’mma play sniper!”
HE pulled a small, highly polished mag for an M4 out and threw it out. The idiot shot it and he popped up to fire at the shooter that had climbed into a tree near the pool. He hit the shot and he fell from the tree. Tyler looked to the private and saw she had a graze on her leg that was bleeding rather heavily.
“Request medic to my position. And NO, Shiro, it is NOT for me!”
They laughed as he pulled a first aid kit from the nearby table and put a bandage on her leg, as she smiled in gratitude.
“Thanks Sir. I see the rumor of you having a Neo ability are true Afterall.”
He chuckled.
“More a nasty side-effect from getting jumped all the damn time. Ya got nice legs miss.”
“Thank you. I run a lot so I guess it shows. And please, my name’s Yuna.”
“Well, Yuna, nice to put a pretty name to the nice legs. Name’s Tyler.”
She laughed as he tied off the gauze and peroxide.
“Tyler. So, I’m on first name terms with the Legendary Hawk? Moving up in the world.”
He laughed as the others arrived. He lifted Yuna onto their stretcher as her roommate, a rather pretty blonde, came running to hug her. Tyler then went to get a look at the latest visitor. Fuji was there as well and was shaking her head as she saw the third eye as he approached.
“I see you’re practicing that skill of yours.”
He chuckled as he looked at the newcomer’s weapon.
“Hey, he’s got a Dragonov. I’ll take that one.”
Fuji laughed as he lifted the thing.
“Wanna be like Dani now?”
“Just the dude version. Okay, hey, look here.”
He had peered down the scope and found the sight to be a mere blue dot.
“I thought this was another Soviet. Guess not.”
Fuji looked at the boy’s face.
“I think we got an unknown sneaker for once.”
Tyler tilted his head as he looked at the boy.
“In this case we do what?”
“We send it to the sickbay for examination. We can usually figure out where they came from. Sometimes they even are just lone wolves out for a little blood.”
Tyler unloaded the rifle as Sherie came over the comms.
“You gonna drop it off at my Bunker?”
“If that’s okay.”
“Sure. Your L95 is repaired so, trade ya.”
“Thanks Sher.”
“Love you too.”
He headed off as Yuna was taken to the sickbay for a more thorough go over. She waved and he laughed as he headed off to Sherie’s bunker. He dropped the unloaded rifle off and picked his L95 up and slung it over his shoulder. As he went to leave, he saw a picture of him stapled just over her stool, and he smiled as he saw that every time she sat down to work, she’d see it. HE walked out, and headed to his next class. He secured his rifle in a locker, since large weapons weren’t allowed in a classroom outside of a battle, and sat next to Yuki in the back. The orange haired girl was still glowing and still smiling as he joined her.
“Wow, Yuki. Careful now, you’ll blind people with that glow.”
She laughed, and her glow got brighter.
“I can’t help it! I’m happy!”
He walked over and hugged her tightly.
“And I’m happy too.”
She sighed as he sat down again.
“I can’t wait to see her again!”
HE just laughed and took out the Renetti to clean it again. Yuki became curious.
“Whaddya think of it?”
“I like it, Yuki. Thing’s a laser, and is rather easy to use. I think I’ll get a couple. That deagle was freakin gnarly though.”
Yuki giggled.
“Did you lose it?”
“Nearly! The damned thing nearly flew out of my hands the first time I fired it! I’m getting one to practice with now. But my limit with it is seven rounds or I risk an injury.”
Yuki laughed and looked at her own hand.
“I wouldn’t Yuki. That thing would literally snap that wrist of yours.”
She sighed disappointedly.
“Yeah, I know. Still sucks though.”
“You cute, so enjoy that.”
She smiled.
“Thanks for making me feel better!”
He patted her head, making her squeak.
“Sure thing Lil Sis.”
She blushed hard at that as he left her as class began. The time passed and it was time for lunch. Tyler smiled, as he’d had an idea. I’ll go eat lunch with Llyia! Wait, WHY THE FUCK DID I JUST THINK OF THAT? Now fuming he grabbed a pizza, an energy drink and headed to the Pale beauty’s room. He walked in to see her about to start eating herself. She smiled as he came in and sat beside her.
“You JUST realized you could eat with me, didn’t you?”
He rubbed his head ruefully.
“And I am a special kind of angry about it.”
She smiled happily.
“Well, sometimes the most blatantly obvious things escape you, Tyler, since they’re a little TOO simple.”
He kissed her.
“I love you. I heard you’re getting released today.”
She had a happy glow as they ate together.
“I get out after I’m done eating.”
“How’s your heart?”
She gave him a rather pointed look.
“Yours, ready, and in DESPERATE need. Oh, and cleared by Shiro.”
“Well, let’s hurry up then.”
They downed their food and she got dressed, even though,
“Kinda pointless since I’ll be tearing those off you in like ten minutes.”
She laughed as they then ran from the room and bolted to the tower. Other students smiling as the watched them go. Fuji happened to look out her window and see the lovers racing for the door. She smiled.
“Now that’s better.”
They were kissing in the elevator as they went to her floor before sprinting along the hall to her room. She tossed him the key and he pinned her against the steel door as he fit the key in the lock. It opened with a loud bang, and she bolted for your bed as he shut and locked it with both deadbolt, door lock, and chain. Then he walked in stripping as he did, and found her on her back naked waiting for him. He mounted her and she nearly burst into tears at the relief from her aching groove.
“Oh, I missed you.”
He kissed her as he and her started. He thrusting into her well-greased tunnel as she slammed onto his rigid pole. He had her by the face and was kissing her as she popped her cork first with a loud scream, before bucking again, even before her first climax had ended.
“Please, more! I NEED you!”
HE grabbed her and she flipped him onto his back and went to town.
“I missed you, Llyia! I love you!”
She got her first cream in a week, and was on the verge of crying from how good it felt to love her lover again. Then she was on her face getting filled as he spanked her like she loved, and she screamed again in orgasm. The two lovers went at each other for a solid four hours before they both collapsed from exhaustion. She on her back and him in her breasts. They panted into each other for a few minutes, neither able to muster the strength to even lift their heads. Tyler regained his strength first and started kissing her gently and lovingly as she laughed in pure relief.
“Oh, I love you. I missed you so much, it hurt!”
HE hugged her tightly, still inside her, as they sought to get closer.
“I missed you too, Llyia. It wasn’t the same without you.”
She kissed him and they laid like that for a while, him on top of her inside her. Then she chuckled.
“I want a shower.”
“I want you. AGAIN.”
She sighed.
“Tonight. I need to recover a little, and YOU need to reload. No cream no sex.”
“Wow, llyia. Yous a filthy girl. I love you.”
She laughed as they showered together. HE saw her new scar just above her right breast, a small little lightning bolt, and kissed it, making her smile.
“It looks cool. And, it doesn’t hurt anymore.”
HE hugged her, feeling the small little divot on her back that was a little smoother then the rest where the small bullet had impacted.
“My radar is nearly back to it’s old level.”
She hugged him with all the tightness of a constrictor.
“I turned mine back on as well. It’s not as strong, but it works.”
They clung to each other like drowning men to rocks.
“This won’t happen again.”
“No it won’t.”
The hot water splashing on their scarred bodies was the only thing that was heard for a little while, before he chuckled.
“Let’s get to the range. You need to get those emeralds I get lost in all the damned time back up to snuff.”
She smiled as they finished their shower and got dressed. Her in her silver uniform and him in his T-shirt and jeans. She took her M24 off the peg and they retrieved his L95 from his locker. They went to the tower they’d met in and she set up. AFTER he’d looked her gun over, as the sneakers had put him on the defensive. Once he was satisfied, they loaded mags in and picked targets. Him picking the 700m human and her the closer 500m wall. He fired and scored a perfect headshot. She fired and scored a bullseye. The lovers rechambered and fired again. Him at the 750m, her the 600m. Perfection. She had a happy smile at being able to work together again with her lover, and him feeling the same. They emptied their mags and he tossed her a full as she did for him. As in sync as they ever could be. They shot for a few hours, until she stood up and looked at him. HE saw it and they kissed again at the top of the tower. Then they just stood there, him holding her as she rested her head on his chest, just basking in the presence of the other. Then they smiled as they cleaned the spent mags and shells before heading back to the room. Hand in hand. They walked into the squad room and Llyia was immediately swarmed by the other girls as they all wanted hugs and showered her in love. Though, Tyler and her DID stay hand in hand the whole time, getting laughs from the other girls. The two walked over and sat on the couch by the screen and he flipped it to more live feeds. Sherie just laughed.
“Well, we can forget getting any attention for a little while. They have a SERIOUS withdrawal to fix.”
The room laughed, knowing just how much they meant to each other though. Though,
“Llyia, lift your shirt, I wanna double check.”
Shiro was still in loving caregiver mode. The Pale Beauty smiled as she unbuttoned her shirt and gave the blue haired girl access to her braless melons. Shiro pulled a small piece of metal from a pocket to probe the small bolt, and she had a flash light to better see blood or tearing. She smiled.
“They’re lovely. And the scar is nicely healed. I just need to see you back now.”
She stood up and flashed Tyler with her ripe fruit as Shiro examined her back. Tyler loving the sight as much as he always did as Llyia stood there topless. Then she squeaked out of nowhere as Shiro up and kissed the spot.
“It’s better too. Healed fully.”
Llyia looked over her shoulder at her.
“If you want a round with me, Shiro, you’ll have to wait until me an Tyler have gotten FULLY caught up. Okay?”
Shiro stood and hugged the topless beauty from behind and kissed her softly on the lips.
“Will he share his heart with me?”
Tyler smiled.
“As long as I’m the only guy.”
The room lost it at that one. Like full blown wheezing from his comment. Then Llyia straddled him and threw her shirt aside to makeout with him topless.
“As long as you come back to me.”
“And as long as I’m the only guy, and you have fun.”
She smiled as they got really into their makeout session. Then they looked at Sherie.
“And as long as we get HER between us at some point.”
Sherie gulped at the couple now hungrily drinking in her body.
“Um, okay, that’s intense you two.”
They smiled as they licked their lips.
“I want her now.”
“So do I. Wanna take her?”
Sherie was seen to go a little pale.
“Don’t I get a say in this?”
“Not really.”
“What she said.”
Sherie was wide eyed as the couple then walked over to her and took her hands to lead her downstairs.
“What? Hey! Lemmego! Help!”
The other girls were laughing at the sight of the known pervert now at the mercy of the now hungry couple. Dani smiling widely.
“Sheri might finally be in over her head here.”

The couple walked a now feebly protesting Sherie to her sound proofed alcove and took turns kissing the sexy boob addict. She moaned as Tyler removed her jacket and Llyia her panties.
“Oh, wow, you two. I had no idea you were so hungry!”
Tyler undid her twin tails as Llyia undressed him now, then both he and a now getting into it Sherie removed her pants and panties before getting into the cave. The panel was closed and locked as Sherie was laid on her back with both latching onto her soft breasts, as her hands were pinned to the bed by their hands. Poor Sherie was suckled into a hot and bothered state before Llyia moved to her now wet treat as Tyler kissed her into silence. Then as Sherie was racked by a most distracting orgasm, he mounted her and was riding her groove with Llyia’s own slit in her face. Sherie, was now right with the horny couple, and loving the unexpected threesome.
“Best. Surprise. EVER!”
The trio went at each other for a few more hours, before they all collapsed in a pile with Tyler in the middle, Llyia falling off his now limp dick and Sherie falling off his face as she rode her own climax. Then the two exhausted girls cuddled into Tyler’s arms. Sherie lifted herself up to kiss Tyler hard.
“Thanks for the surprise. I loved it!”
Tyler and Llyia smiled at their favorite pervert.
“We love you, Sherie. And you’re welcome.”
“I love you too, Sherie. I’ve kinda wanted to have you for a while now.”
They all a laughed at that one. Tyler noticed a clock on the ceiling like in his alcove, and it said 6 PM.
“So, we need a shower, FOOD, and maybe another round.”
The two girls just looked at him.
“Ummm, okay. DOWN boy.”
“Yeah. I want you, but LET IT HEAL FIRST!”
“Wow. I outlasted BOTH of you? Not sure if that says more about you or me.”
The two girls looked at each other and laughed.
“Guy’s got a point!”
“I might be a little rusty.”
“We need to practice.”
“That we do, Sherie. That we do.”
“We’ll start tomorrow. I have a few guns to look over and need to be alert.”
“I wanna eat real food.”
“I just wanna keep you two here in my arms.”
That got him a happy kiss from both ladies before they showered together. Then the trio walked back upstairs to a round of applause from the other ladies as Tyler spotted a pair of cases near the door. Sherie went to her workbench to put the finishing touches on Tyler’s colt, Llyia was on the balcony with her rifle plinking, Fuji was doing some pullups on a pair of handholds near the center of the room, Maria had a new model out and was concentrating, Dani was reading a book on the couch, Shiro was brushing her long blue hair, and Yuki was with Sukie in her room. Tyler brought the cases over to a bench next to Sherie’s and set them down, getting a smile from her as he took the keys. He was about to set them in the lock for the rifle, when he noticed something.
“Are you serious?”
HE sighed as he pulled the key back and rubbed his eyes.
“We got a rigged case here Major.”
The room froze. Then Fuji dropped to the floor and darted to see.
“Show me!”
HE pointed to a tell tale set of scratches on the lock.
“I’d know those anywhere. Someone picked this lock with a sloppy gear set.”
She saw it and looked at him.
“I’ll call the bomb squad.”
Tyler looked to Sherie.
“You got a Philips head screw driver, a small torch, and a bobby pin?”
She blinked, but passed him the tools. HE sat down as Fuji looked at him like he was insane.
“The fuck you think you’re doing?”
“An old trick for a case like this one Major. You’ll see.”
Tyler turned it around and used the torch to heat the hinges until they glowed a light cheery. Then he used the Philips head screw driver with a small hammer Sherie had on the bench to tap the pin holding the two pieces together out. Once both pins were out, he pulled the thin knife from Sherie’s desk and slid it into the case. HE grabbed a flashlight and looked inside.
“Well, they’re idiots. They rigged the wire to the key lock without a secondary detonator. Pff, jackasses.”
He smiled as he slid the top of the case to the right, and it came clean off, leaving the lock untouched. He then got a good look at the bomb.
“See? A simple C4 brick on a lock killswitch.”
HE used the knife to follow a wire to the lock and he cut it. The thing beeped and died. HE then used the bobby pin to pick the lock and to fully remove the bomb.
“And bingo. Disarmed.”
He set the now safe bomb aside and went to look at his Colt case. This one being clean. He opened it, only to feel a rather intense set of gazes on him. He looked up to see six sets of eyes just looking at him with a rather intense look. He gulped.
“Ummm, Hi?”
Fuji looked to the bomb he’d exposed and disarmed with a few tools and a rather terrifyingly efficient type of know-how.
“Where’d you learn that?”
“Internet.”
“I’m not joking Captain. That was a trick only-“
“Seriously, Major. Here, I’ll show you the site.”
He pulled his tablet and used it’s web browser to go to a site he’d found while surfing once.
“See? Bombs101 dot com. Everything and anything you could ever wanna know about boom boom and how to make it go boom.”
Fuji just sighed.
“And you were looking at a bomb making site because…?”
“Was considering rigging the bowler in my parents house to go. But, in the end, didn’t do it.”
That got a few blinks of shock, then a sigh of sympathy. Though Fuji was still not satisfied.
“And the way you dissected that case?”
“Now THAT one was from my grandfather. He was a Junker that would find heaps and cut them down for scrap. He taught me a few tricks with a blowtorch and a screwdriver. That kind of gun case has a fatal flaw that makes it easy to completely dismantle it without having to touch the lock. Since when the case is made in the factory the lock is installed last as a separate piece entirely. It’s merely held in place by a small ring with threads. NOT the actual lid. That I learned from googling it when I got curious when he brought a rifle home in the same case and showed me the trick.”
Sherie just sighed.
“That’s kinda a nice story and all, Tyler. Was just a little scary how easy you made it look. Oh, and the lock picking was also a little nerve racking.”
Shiro had to ask the question.
“How good are you at lock picking?”
“I can open any lock with a single bobby pin in ten seconds or less. From a locker lock to a master.”
“Uh-huh. And WHY can you do that?”
“I’ve been locked out of my own house more times then I care to count. And, once I got good, I’d charge people like five bucks to unlock their cars if they locked their keys inside, or locked themselves out of their houses. That was always a fun reaction.”
Shiro just sighed.
“Okay. We need to hear it.”
“NO I will NOT break into your rooms.”
“Oh thank Shiro. Seriously, Tyler? You have a terrifying toolbox to us girls.”
He shrugged apologetically.
“I’m sorry, ladies. Just know I will NEVER use any of the tricks and skills I have against you in a malicious manner.”
Maria smiled.
“We just need to hear it to feel better. We trust you and all, but you ARE a little scary sometimes.”
HE chuckled.
“Hey, Llyia, wanna tell em about the Glare?”
The Pale Beauty laughed her wind chime laugh.
“He made Berk faint with a single look!”
Fuji looked at him.
“Show me this Glare.”
“You sure?”
“I want to experience it.”
“Llyia?”
“Allowed.”
“well, alright.”
Tyler took in a breath, and closed his eyes, then when he opened them, he had such EVIL in his now burning eyes as he glared at Fuji, she literally jumped back 5 feet! She was shaking as her hands shot to her katana on her back, then he smiled as he was glaring at her, and she went white in the face as she saw the truly diabolical look of bloodlust, hate, anger, and RAGE in his eyes.
“That’s enough, Love.”
He blinked and the look vanished. HE sat back as the now terrified girls all trembled as he sat back with a smile.
“And THAT is the Demon’s Gaze. I promise to NEVER use it on you AGAIN, period.”
HE waited as Fuji relaxed and the room did as well. Then the Major burst out laughing.
“So, you can dissect souls with your eyes, feel gazes like we were touching you, and now you can kill with a glance? We got a new god here!”
“Nah. Shiro’s the True Goddess of Sakamiya. Me? Just the Demon lurking behind the light she casts upon us all.”
That one got a low whistle of appreciation from the ladies.
“Wow, nice line.”
“Right? Was kinda flattering kinda scary.”
“But really intense.”
“It weird I kinda wanna get him a pair of devil horns now?”
“Oh. MY. GOD.”
His voice of absolute shock and awe got their attention, and the whiteness of his face was scaring them. Fuji took it upon herself to ask the question.
“What?”
He only had to say one line.
“Yuki in cat ears.”
The room blinked, before the image of what he’d just proposed made them all gasp.
“Oh. My Shiro! She would be a Goddess of Cute!”
“We’re doing that? Right?”
“Long as we get Sukie a matching set.”
“Um, guys? My heart can’t handle a cuteness overload like that.”
“But Llyia! We HAVE to now!”
“We do. We really do.”
Sherie looked at Tyler.
“Best idea he’s ever had. PERIOD.”
“Agreed.”
“Very much.”
“I wanna fuck em again.”
“I wanna fuck you again.”
They all laughed as the plan was set. Tyler then smiled again.
“Yuki’s ears would have to be a light orange outside with a softer tan inside. Sukie? Her’s would be a white outside with a light pink interior.”
They just looked at him again. Then Llyia smiled.
“Weebs know catgirls best.”
“Damn fucking RIGHT we do.”
The others just sighed and went back to their activities. Fuji having the bomb sent to be disposed of properly and to find out where it came from. Tyler and Sherie went over his new guns in case of tampering. Her the FAL, him his new Colt, as he understood the thing better now. She shook her head as she passed it to him.
“They didn’t even bother to touch it. Can I see the pistol?”
He traded it to her as he hefted the long rifle.
“Like I said. Jackasses.”
She took even less time to look over the pistol.
“Well, you’re guns are okay. I love the tiger stripes though.”
HE smiled as he placed the pistole on the bench.
“I do as well. Specially on this thing. Hey, Sherie. Wanna plink for a bit off the balcony?”
She hugged him.
“I’d love to, but I have a few guns that need to get worked on.”
“Next time then.”
She smiled as he walked to the large box of ammo that had come with the guns,
“I’ll be caught up tomorrow afternoon. We can plink then if you want to still.”
“Sure. Plus we can always finish our movie binge as well.”
Sherie was loving how he wanted to more with her then just fuck her. HE took a few mags and headed out onto the balcony. He loaded it and took aim at a glowing target a good 500m away. He fired and got a dull spark from the center of the thing. The recoil was easy to control, and the kick nothing like his MKII. He smiled as he poured the rounds into the far-off targets, getting the feel for the weapon and it’s personality. He blew through four mags before he was satisfied with it and used a broom to sweep the spent casings into a small bucket set into the floor. Once full the bucket was then emptied into a large dumpster in an armory to be resold for money for more bullets. He unloaded the rifle and was smiling as he walked back inside. Sherie smiled at him from her spot behind the RPD she was now working on.
“Like it?”
“Thing’s a laser. My one gripe is mag size, but we got extendeds so no biggee.”
Sherie nodded, and her twin tails twitched.
“FAL’s don’t really need much work for accuracy. More mobility and fire rate or ammo. But for you? Since you prefer sniping and making every shot count, seriously, the perfect rifle for you.”
HE smiled in agreement.
“Fenrir may still be my primary, but this is definitely my secondary.”
He sat next to her and started cleaning it as Fuji had a question from her spot on the pullup rings.
“Are you gonna name it?”
He tilted his head.
“Oh. I know. Fafnir.”
Llyia smiled.
“The Fallen Dragon Fafnir. I love it.”
“I love you.”
The room smiled as he set the longer rifle aside as Sherie passed him his other Colt.
“These?”
He picked his first up.
“This? Oblivion.”
He picked the second up.
“Oathkeeper.”
That got him a whistle.
“Metal.”
“Damn straight.”
He put the 1911s in his hip holsters and gave Sherie her Renetti back.
“Thanks for the loaner. I cleaned it for you.”
She smiled as she put it on her bench.
“You like it?”
“I’m getting a pair.”
“See? Aren’t I great?”
“Not really. Just awesome.”
She hugged him as he set the X16 down next, getting a weird look from her.
“That’s from?”
“A guy killed himself last night with a rope. That bitcher, Fuji. They were gonna add it to an armory, but I claimed it since I need more backup sidearms.”
Sherie took the small gun and turned it this way and that.
“You shoot it?”
“I plinked with it earlier before my visitor.”
She peered down the simple sights.
“Whaddya think?”
“Backup. Barely. It get’s the job done, but I prefer the renetti.”
“My thoughts exactly. Gun like this is better for someone Yuki’s size.”
He smiled then.
“Well, I’ll give it to her then. It’s just a bit bigger then her Glock, and she loves that thing.”
That made the room glow. Sherie put it on her desk.
“I’ll engrave her name on it, then put in on her desk when she’s not looking.”
“I love you, Sherie.”
She laughed as he sat back and put his feet on a small stool.
“I’m awesome, remember?”
“Just really.”
She hugged him again as Fuji had a thought.
“Hey, I could use an extra weight set. Ones I got are kinda limited.”
HE pulled the tablet out.
“Kinda feels a little backwards, my commander asking ME for HER gear. But sure. Whaddya thinking?”
She came and sat beside him with a heavy flop from her bare breasts, as she always exercised topless.
“A 15 pound curling set, and a set of 10 pound anklets with a 10 bracelet.”
He pulled the extras tab and added the things to the cart.
“Anything else ladies?”
Sherie poked her head up.
“I need a new set of clamps, a new screwdriver set in metric, and a new rachet. Imperial.”
“Got em.”
Shiro looked up from her magazine she was reading.
“Some more shampoo and conditioner. Lonely Dawn’s the brand and Peaches the scent.”
“Hey, they got a multipack with like four liters per bottle. That work?”
“Perfect. Amount I use per shower? That’ll last me a month.”
“Nice to see the Goddess of Beauty and Health defends her looks.”
“Love you too.”
Maria looked up from her plane model.
“Some fresh model paints please.”
“Okay. I got a bundle that has like three hundred colors.”
“Amounts of each?”
“Umm, says 16 ounces each?”
“That’ll last me four months. Please?”
“Got it.”
Llyia spoke from her spot on the couch she was stretched out on.
“Some body oil please. Lovely Touch, and the scent is Deadly Nightshade.”
“Got it. A gallon.”
“Wow. Didn’t know it came in that size.”
“Ya got all the pieces of a hilarious dirty joke there love, but Yuki’s not here.”
“Love you too.”
“Dani?”
The sexy Russian was heard from her couch.
“Maybe…..a new body pillow. One I got is kinda hard and flat.”
“Okay. This work?”
He showed busty blonde one that was 5 feet long and had a memory foam filling. She smiled.
“That works perfectly. Thank you.”
He hit order and they blew through a whopping 5000 in a single order. They now had 495,000 leftover for the month. HE smiled.
“We good on ammo?”
Maria spoke up.
“We need a resupply on 5.56 NATO, .300 lapua, Dani’s 50 BMGs, and Yuki’s 9 mills.”
“Okay, you thinking ten thousand per?”
“Hmm, that’ll last us maybe, three large battles? And half the fourth?”
“Sure. Sounds good.”
HE got the ammo and it took another 60,000. He looked at his FAL.
“Any attachments you want/need?”
Fuji tilted her head.
“I need a new foregrip for my M14. The other cracked pretty badly.”
Sherie looked at her.
“I can try to fix it, if you want Fuji.”
The Major smiled and retrieved her grip from her cot. Sherie looked at the thing and sighed.
“Sorry, Major. That crack here in the rail? Yeah, I can’t do anything with it.”
Tyler patted her.
“If YOU can’t fix it Sherie, then it MUST be ruined.”
Fuji chuckled as Sherie hugged him yet again.
“My thoughts exactly.”
He looked at the thing.
“Do you want the same grip or a new one?”
“I’d like a angular grip this time. Easier to move side to side.”
“Kay. Got it. I’ll add a monolithic suppressor for my FAL, and….a set for my 1911s. Oh! I almost forgot. I need a decent knife. Okay, hey, I used to have one like that.”
Dani looked over to Sherie.
“Hey, before I chuck it, can you see if you can fix my bipod?”
Sherie smiled.
“Sure. Toss it over.”
Dani tossed the set of legs that helped her M95 when set up to the twin tailed girl. Sherie taking one look and shaking her head.
“Yup. The metal’s too bent to really trust anymore. One good session and it’ll snap entirely.”
“A new bipod for Dani.”
Sherie chipped in now.
“My BAR’s red dot shattered today on the range, so I’d like a new one.”
“Okay, you had a reflex red dot right?”
“Monocle. But yeah.”
“Here. And I even added the nip dot.”
“It blue?”
“Want it blue?”
“Neon please.”
“A lady of culture. At once madam.”
She shivered.
“I see the joke, but please don’t do that again. Bad memories there.”
“Sorry.”
She smiled as she patted him.
“Why I told you.”
HE sat back and looked around the room, until he looked at the X16.
“I got an idea.”
They all followed his gaze to the gun and smiled as they saw what he was planning. Sherie sidled up next to see the screen.
“Whatchya getting her?”
He looked at the tabs.
“Honestly? A teddy bear with her little Glock in it’s paw.”
“Awww! That’s cute! She’d love it!”
“I’ll use my own money to get it then, not the Squad’s cash.”
“Hey!”
He looked up at the indignant cry. Every other lady was glaring at him.
“She’s OUR little sister too ya know!”
“Oh, go big then. I got just thing.”
He pulled a teddy bean bag chair up that had the Glock as well, but when Yuki would go to sit in it, the arms would wrap themselves around her in a hug. Plus it was big enough for both her and Sukie to cuddle together in. The ladies all nodded.
“Better. We ALL want to spoil her to death. Greedy bastard.”
HE smiled and added a small pair of fingerless gloves in her size with the squads insignia on them to the gift.
“They are MY gift to her, okay?”
The room nodded.
“Okay then. We’ll blow her mind with an early birthday.”
Tyler smiled as he added them to the total, though he used his own funds for the gloves. HE looked at his FAL again.
“We have any night vison goggles for the squad?”
“No, actually. Good call.”
“So, a set of NODs for us all.”
“Even you?”
“Back up.”
“Typical.”
He then had a thought.
“Hey, Sherie, it worth adding a laser to my FAL?”
The gunsmith sat back in her cushion as she considered it.
“Depends honestly. Lasers are great for targeting, but give you away. Since you usually sit in one spot in a battle, it’s kinda like saying hey! Shoot me!”
He rubbed his chin.
“I think….I’ll get one for my SPAZ.”
“That’s actually a great idea. For to be perfectly blunt? If you have to aim down sights on a shotgun you’re doing it wrong.”
“I’ll get two then, both sides of the barrel, since my reflexes are so damned fast, soon as ONE touches you, you’re swiss cheese.”
He added a pair of deep blue lasers as Sherie smiled.
“Surprised you haven’t added dragon’s breath slugs to your ammo selection.”
“I wanna, but I heard those have a nasty habit of melting your barrel.”
Sherie chuckled.
“They do actually. I was going to advise you AGAINST them if you ever got them, but I guess you already knew.”
“I learned from the best.”
“Aww, thank you!”
“Sure thing Sherie. I WILL add deer slugs however.”
“That’s more like it. We got armor piercing balls as well.”
“Nifty. I wonder if throwing knives are a good idea?”
Fuji was relaxing on the couch as he said this.
“Can you use them?”
“Kinda. I’m okay.”
Maria pulled a small knife from her belt and passed it to him.
“I’d like to see if you don’t mind?”
“Sure.”
He looked around as Dani tapped a spot on the wall,
“See if you can make it stick.”
HE looked at Maria’s knife and smiled as he flipped it up, caught it by the tip, and whipped it with savage force. It buried itself into the wall and was heard vibrating as he looked at his fingers. Shiro sighed.
“Did you cut yourself?”
“Not this time, surprisingly.”
Dani had to put her body into ripping the thing from the wall. She just shook her head.
“So, you say you’re not good at it because?”
“I usually end up cutting myself when I do it.”
The blonde sniper sighed.
“Okay. Why not?”
Shiro had a light bulb go off.
“How’s your stitches?”
“Wanna see doc?”
She came over and he took his shirt off, getting a leer from Llyia and a lewd catcall from Sherie. Tyler paid for the order, and it cost another 20,000. As Shiro looked at his stitches, he looked to Fuji.
“Okay, random question. Buut, can we get booze?”
The room lost it at that one. Shiro had to hold the damn wall she was laughing so freaking hard! Fuji wiped a tear from her eyes as she replied.
“We can actually. But, if we bring alcohol into the room, we’d need to set some VERY strict ground rules, okay?”
He nodded.
“Okay. Fair. What are they?”
She crossed her arms.
“If the drinks come out, we have ONE designated sober. Okay? If we start drinking we need to have someone that is NOT. That fair?”
“Long as it rotates every time.”
“Agreed. Second. The guns and ammo gets locked up with the key to the Sober. We are NOT a drunken gun school.”
“Again. Agreed.”
“Next. Since we are all girls living with a boy, and a horndog as well, the sober will have the FINAL say on ANY action.”
“Agreed.”
“And last? NO blackouts. PERIOD. Too many bad memories.”
“Agreed. And I understand. Been there too.”
The room relaxed a little as Llyia spoke up.
“ARE you getting booze?”
“Was more curious actually. I found a tab for porn, so why not?”
That made them laugh again. Then Fuji had a point to make.
“Did you see the drugs tab?”
“I have not. No.”
“Okay. I am going to ask you, as you friend, to pretend it does NOT EXIST. NO exceptions.”
“Lived there too. Though, you really should see what I can do with bath salts, an open fire, and a tablet of Alka-Seltzer.”
Fuji narrowed her blue eyes at him.
“What does it do?”
“Depending on what’s burning, makes the flames different colors. I once did it with tires, and the flames AND the smoke were neon blue. Looked friggin cool.”
“Is that ALL it did?”
“It was. Now I think of it, I can get the same effect with sea salt, Alka-Seltzer, and spray paint.”
Fuji glared at him.
“Promise us. NO drugs.”
He looked her in the eye.
“I SWEAR by my love for Llyia, NO DRUGS.”
The room was a little surprised, and more then a little intimidated by the vehemence in his voice then. The girls all breathed a sigh of relief though.
“Okay. We really needed to hear that one.”
He smiled as he looked for the settings tab.
“I get it. Hey, I found a way to lock it altogether from access. Uses a fingerprint to unlock. Fuji, if you’d turn the key, please.”
She smiled as she pressed her thumb into the locking screen.
“I appreciate the gesture.”
He smiled at her as he looked back at the thing.
“I trust you for a reason Fuji.”
Tyler got a hug for that one. Then as he sat back, he realized something.
“Hey, what about a deck of cards or a few boardgames?”
They all smiled. Then Sherie threw her pick out.
“Poker set!”
That got a laugh as he added it to the cart.
“Got it. Blackjack too.”
Dani smirked.
“Chess?”
“You already got a great chest. Oh, you said chess. Sure.”
“Thank you.”
Llyia had a suggestion.
“What about Monopoly? It’s a classic for a reason.”
“Got it.”
“Oh! How about Life?”
“Got it.”
“Umm, Apples to Apples?”
“That and cards against humanity. Plus all the expansions.”
“We are gonna scar poor Yuki for life.”
“I’m her older brother. She already is.”
“Eh. Fair.”
“That it?”
The girls looked at each other.
“I got nothing.”
“Yeah. We kinda do a lot together anyway.”
Tyler paid for the new games and it set them back a further 150. HE then looked to Sherie.
“How’s our bikes?”
She smiled.
“Good. Don’t even need an oil change or a new helmet.”
“Helmets.”
Tyler’s eyes flashed hard with inspiration and the girls became a little nervous.
“I know that look.”
“Yup. This is either gonna be a doozy.”
“A nightmare.”
“Genius,”
“Or all of them.”
Tyler crossed his arms.
“So, what about bullet proof clothing.”
They blinked, and the room was silent for a good few minutes as they processed what he’d just said. Then Fuji burst out laughing and it broke the spell. The girls all looked to the Major as she recovered.
“What were you thinking?”
“Okay. If we’re on the roof, we really can’t be reached all that well. But, walking around, I was thinking our clothes like Sherie’s jacket or Llyia’s uniform be reinforced to stop the lead.”
Fuji smiled.
“We can do that. If they get shot, it’ll hurt like hell, and maybe break a bone, but not as bad given the alternatives. Okay, so a set for all of us. Multiple if we know you.”
He smiled and they all placed their orders, Shiro doing Yuki’s since she had her size memorized. THAT cost a good 250,000. But they walked away with five sets of normal looking body armor clothing. Tyler crossed his arms now.
“Okay. Any food you want? That’s really all we got left.”
The girls shrugged.
“We more or less just grab and go.”
“Yeah. We want something specific we’ll let you know.”
he smiled as he set the tablet to charge.
“Well, we’re set. The armor alone will make a difference.”
That made them smile as he settled back and relaxed. Fuji tilted her head.
“You okay?”
“Not used to downtime anymore. I feel like I should be doing something.”
The more experienced girls got it. Fuji smiled.
“Why don’t you go take a weapon from the armory you haven’t used yet and plink for a bit up here?”
HE smiled.
“Good idea. I’ll do that.”
He put his Colts back in his holsters and headed out as the girls giggled.
“He’s nearly as bad as you are Fuji.”
The Major chuckled.
“I think he’s just restless.”
Lylia’s smile died.
“That’s not a good sign for someone like him.”
They looked at her.
“Okay, why not?”
Lylia picked her sidearm up and looked it over as she replied.
“If he’s restless like that, then his danger sense is acting up. Like how he can feel gazes, only for this is just something bad happening.”

Tyler walked to the armory near Sukie’s room as he had never set foot in it before, and since different armories had different weapons, he’d figured he’d check it out. HE was whistling as he passed her room and the door opened to reveal Yuki walking out with a bunch of spent mags. She squeaked in surprise to see Tyler outside the room.
“What’s up? Need me?”
HE smiled at her.
“More checking out the armory on this level. Feelin a little restless, so Fuji said to try a new weapon.”
Yuki smiled and closed the door. She was wearing a light shirt and shorts as she went with him to the armory.
“I’ve been feeling it too. Kinda weird really. Last time I felt this off, well, let’s just say it hurt a lot.”
Tyler’s smile died and he was immediately on alert.
“That is exactly what this feels like, Yuki. Okay, we need to see that armory now.”
He pulled his Colt and she pulled her small Glock. They hurried to the Armory, and as they approached the thing, a boy in a uniform stepped out. Tyler saw how his pants were a little darker then usual.
“Sneaker in the armory!”
Tyler dropped the boy as the alarm was raise in the building. Tyler tore open the door and saw a large brick of C4 on a timer in the center of a pile of mortar rounds. Yuki called it in as Tyler walked over to inspect the bomb. Soon as he got a good look at it, he breathed a hefty sigh of relief.
“Okay/ I got this.”
He looked to a bench with various knives on peg board and took down a long, narrow dirk and walked back to the bomb. Yuki’s silver eyes went wide as she saw him start following wires.
“Are you insane?”
“Yes. But not the issue right now.”
The other students had also arrived with a bomb expert who walked over as Tyler cut the first wire. Soon as he saw the wire the boy sighed.
“Of course Hawk’s got it.”
Tyler smirked as he cut a few more wires and it sang for a few minutes before going dark. The bomb guy came and took the brick with him as Tyler and the others inspected the weaponry from roof to ceiling. Tyler sighed with relief after they cleared the equipment.
“I am really getting tired of this shit.”
The others were in complete agreement.
“You have no idea Hawk.”
“I know that guy. Lights bastard.”
“Seriously, these guys suck.”
Tyler looked around now. Then he spotted a rifle on the wall that got his eye.
“Huh, there’s something you don’t see every day.”
He walked over and took the rifle down.
“A FAD. Only seen this in CoD. Nifty.”
He took a few mags from it and headed back up to the room as Yuki came over to him.
“So, when you’d get EOD training?”
“I was plotting to blow my parents house sky high at one point, so I found a website that taught me everything and anything else I could ever need to know about bombs, how to make them, and how to disarm them.”
She sighed as she rubbed her temples.
“Internet. Okay. I’ll just go guilt Sukie into another backrub.”
Tyler smiled as he walked her back to her room. Sukie was waiting for her girlfriend outside the door with a Skorpion in her hands. Tyler smiled as he saw the small girl.
“Hey, Sukie. Nice to see a girl with a sting in her tail.”
She laughed at his Skorpion joke.
“Good one. We safe?”
“Yeah. Yukie was saying her back was hurting though. When we dropped the idiot, I guess she moved wrong.”
Sukie’s green eyes became full of sympathy and concern.
“Oh, Yu! Come on in I’ll give you a backrub! You’ll feel much better!”
Yuki mouthed a quick ‘thank you’ as Tyler smiled at her.
“Go easy on your back Yuki.”
The door shut and Shiro’s voice was heard on his comms, as the ladies had been eavesdropping as usual.
“Damn dude. Way to hook a girl up, AND get her brownie points with her girl!”
Tyler smiled as he headed back to the room.
“It’s just Yuki.”
They laughed at his Logic. Tyler walked in the room with his chosen rifle and Sherie tilted her head when she saw it.
“A FAD? Odd choice.”
He shrugged.
“Saw it in a video game once, and wanted to try it.”
“Well, just watch the jams. It does, don’t try to fix it, just bring it to me, cause I’d need to take it apart.”
“Yeesh. Thank Shiro we got you, Sher.”
“Thank you.”
“Love you.”
He went out on the balcony and set up shop with the large bullpup. He sild the mag in and sighted the target at the 250m distance. He’d set it to burst, and fired. The rounds were in a rather loose grouping he decided he did not like, but kept going as he found he liked the feel of a bullpup. HE went through two mags, and was half way through his third, when he pulled the trigger, and he heard a grinding noise as only two shots came out, and one barely making it out of the barrel. He set the thing down carefully and Sherie came right out as she’d seen him through the window.
“Did you hear anything?”
“A low grinding. Like something was caught, and was dragging. You see that last round?”
She had a screw driver out.
“Yup. I hate these things for a reason. You should step back, since I’ll have to probe at it a bit.”
“You gonna be okay?”
She nodded.
“I got this.”
He stepped behind her to hold her twin tailed hair up. She laughed.
“Aww! Thank you!”
He smiled as she started undoing screws and knocking pins out. Then she removed the feeder and receiver as a whole with the mag attached, and shook the top frame. A single bullet fell out, and she caught it before it hit the tiled floor of the balcony. She sighed.
“You can let go now.”
HE smiled as he dropped her tails.
“If that thing is so faulty, why we have it?”
She took the pieces and they went back inside after cleaning up.
“Well, we only have like three. I was trying to get Milo to sell them, since they’re downright dangerous, but she always shot my down saying we needed then guns more then the money.”
Fuji spoke up from her spot on the couch.
“Set them aside Sherie, if you don’t trust them, we’ll sell them.”
She smiled.
“Kay!”
Tyler looked at the thing.
“I kinda liked the bullpup feel. I think I’ll go borrow a TAR from the armory.”
Maria was heard laughing.
“I love it for a reason.”
“I love YOU for a reason.”
That got a warm glow as he headed to the armory two doors down. He walked in to find Yoko, the masochistic pervert former commander of the Shrine Maidens looking at a selection of sniper scopes. He smiled as he saw her.
“Who the fuck let the slime out of the dumpster?”
HE had a tone of disgusted scorn and she shivered hard as she looked over to him.
“Ohhh, Hello Master! Have you come to hurt me?”
HE walked over and slapped her one between the legs, as she was wearing a light skirt and tank top. She moaned as he hit her in the slit, and sighed happily.
“Oh, thank you Master. I’ve been such a bad girl.”
He smiled as he looked at the scopes.
“Looking for a new set of eyes?”
Sensing the moment of play had passed for now, she smiled and looked at the things.
“I was looking to upgrade my MKII’s scope, but not sure how.”
“Where do you usually hang out in a fight?”
“In my old school, I would set up at the top of the tower.”
“So our roof. Gonna be kinda fun having your worthless gunk up there.”
“Ohhhh, I’m wet now!”
He smiled as he loved this kinky girl.
“Since you’ll be up with us, I’d pick this one.”
He picked a hybrid 8x/4x scope. The black haired lady took it and smiled.
“I see. The ranges aren’t that extreme.”
“They can be, but we try to each fill a specific role. Like how we have Dani and Llyia as our long rangers, and Yuki our Runner.”
Yoko smiled.
“You have quite the good crew.”
“I do. We each have a role to fill and it works.”
The masochist tilted her head.
“I’d like to join your squad, and Rikka and Sukie want to as well.”
Tyler leaned on a wall.
“Okay. You? Very well. I can place you quite easily. Sukie as well. She can join Yuki with her tasks. Rikka was a submachine gunner right?”
“She loves that MP5, that’s true. But her true passion lay with LMG’s.”
“Bull-fucking-shit.”
“I’m serious! She’s a lot stronger then she looks! Her weapon of choice is a custom Mk46!”
Tyler just laughed at the image.
“I’ll need to see it in action. If she can handle that beast, we got a spot for her. If not to what we need, I’ll have her join Maria on QM duties.”
Yoko hugged him tightly.
“And thanks for setting Sukie up with Yuki. I have never seen her so happy.”
“I did nothing. Just gave her a little push.”
Yoko gave him a light kiss.
“Still. It means a lot to me.”
He smiled as she held the elegant beauty.
“Sure, Yoko. Glad I could help.”
He smiled as he took down a TAR from a peg and 4 drums. Yoko tilted her head curiously.
“What are you doing with those?”
“We got targets set up out back in that field. So, I was trying out different guns off the balcony.”
Her pink eyes lit up with surprise.
“You shoot off those?”
“All the time. If you got a room with a balcony and own your own weapon you get balcony rights.”
She just laughed.
“This school is insane.”
“Damn right we are, ya lousy walking abortion failure.”
She shuddered hard at that one.
“Ohh, I NEED it!”
“Oh, you NEED it, eh?”
he walked over and slapped her crotch again, only a lot harder. Making the Masochist moan hard, and making her start to squirm.
“More! Please!”
“Nope.”
He walked away, and she moaned even harder at this new cruelty.
“I love that man!”
HE chuckled as he headed back to the room, as Llyia’s voice came over.
“I’d like to ask you to turn your coms off when you play with Yoko, Love. Some bad memories from the sounds.”
“Okay. I’m sorry I didn’t think of that myself.”

She laughed.
“We forgive you. Long as you remember.”
He chuckled as he walked into the room with the rifle and drums. Sherie laughed.
“So you know? Rikka IS a Light Machine Gunner.”
HE looked at her, a little surprised.
“No shit. That’s kinda intense.”
Fuji smiled.
“If you want to add them to the squad, we have enough room downstairs for maybe six more beds. Then we’d need to re-expand the room.”
“I’d like to add them. Yoko is a former commander and, putting the whole Masochist routine aside, is both trustworthy and a good shot. Sukie is a damned good Submachine Gunner, and her and Yuki’s teamwork is on point.”
Llyia smiled.
“It is. Plus they think alike as well.”
“And since it feels wrong for some reason making Yuki have to walk all that way, yeah. Rikka is a good shot as well, plus having her would give us our first true LMG.”
Fuji smiled.
“You can add them to the roster with the tablet.”
HE sat beside her on the couch and Sherie laid right on down with her head in his lap.
“Comfy?”
She smiled.
“Very!”
He opened the Tablet and Fuji directed him to the roster tab.
“Just type their names in and it’ll sat ‘add’. Then all you need is to have them touch it and bam. New squadmates.”
Tyler smiled as he tapped his coms.
“Hey, Yuki.”
He heard her cute squeak.
“What’s up? I getting a rubdown at the moment.”
“Invite Sukie to the squad.”
Her joyful gasp made them all smile.
“Really? You mean it?”
“Of course. We’ll set her up with her own little spot downstairs too.”
“Let me ask her.”
There was a moment of silence, then a happy squeal.
“She said yes.”
“Have her come up and we’ll make it official.”
“What about Yoko and Rikka?”
“Grab them too.”
“We’ll be up in ten!”
Fuji had three sets of comms laid out on the table as the rest of the squad relaxed, knowing there was about to be a large amount of cute headed their way. The door opened and the new members came in with a very glowy Yuki all but dragging Sukie to Tyler with the tablet. Tyler held out the thing.
“Just press your fingerprint into here.”
Sukie was glowing as she did, and it beeped with the added icon. Yuki took the comms and put them in her ear.
“Welcome to the Risen Demons! Come on! I’ll show you my bed!”
Sukie barely had time to say thanks before Yuki dragged her off to the stairs. Yoko got her set and went to lay on the balcony. Rikka came over and seemed a little nervous.
“I’ll still get to keep my room right?”
HE patted her.
“Yup. You’ll get your own spot downstairs too, but you’ll keep your room.”
She sighed with relief.
“Oh thank Shiro. I may love company and you’re all great, but I do like solitude sometimes.”
She pressed it and she got her comms. Though, Tyler had a question.
“Soo, I keep hearing you use a Mk46.”
She got a most….intense grin on her pretty face.
“I do. I love that beast.”
He blinked.
“Damn Rikka. You intense. I can’t wait to see your guns again. And to see you use it.”
She blushed at his dirty joke.
“I look forward to showing you.”
HE smiled as he let her off the hook. The busty girl smiled and wandered over to where Maria was working on her model. Fuji smiled.
“we’ll have their spots ready by tomorrow night.”
“Course we know Sukie will just cuddle Yuki in hers.”
That got a fond laugh. Tyler looked at a clock. 9:56 PM.
“We got a new batch of idiots to break in tomorrow. I think we should call it.”
The ladies sighed but nodded.
“I was kinda getting tired anyway.”
The group headed downstairs and smiled as they saw Yuki and Suki cuddled up together in Yuki’s pink bed. Tyler and the girls all changed into their bed clothes and he climbed into his bed as he set his Colts into the slots. Llyia joining him with Sherie. Rikka was cuddling Maria and Yoko had talked Dani into sharing her Hammock. Tyler settled down as Sherie closed the curtain.
“Good night ladies. I love you.”
He got a chorus of tired replies as he gave Sherie and Llyia a good night kiss.
“Good Night, Llyia, Sherie. I love you.”
They smiled as they rested their heads on his chest and closed their eyes.


MORE ROOKIES. YIPPEE.
THE 29TH DAY.
THE SECOND MONTH.



Tyler opened his eyes next to see Sherie’s face so close to his own he could feel her warm breath as she snored lightly. Llyia was on his other side just as close, and he smiled as he kissed the Pale Beauty awake. She smiled as she lifted her head.
“Good morning, my love.”
He wrapped her in his arm.
“Good morning my Soul.”
He leaned over and kissed Sherie awake then. She giggled.
“And good morning my Favorite girl.”
Sherie kissed him again,
“Good morning my favorite taste!”
He looked at the clock, and smiled as it said 7.
“Let’s get our faces on.”
They chuckled as they left the alcove. Though they took a moment to get a look at the scene of cuteness that was Sukie and Yuki asleep together in the same bed. Yuki with her arms around Sukie, and the green haired girl’s face pressed into her chest. Tyler smiled at the sight.
“Too cute. Get a picture.”
Sherie giggled quietly as she took up the squad camera and snapped a quick picture before they headed upstairs, he going to make some new creation as the girls showered together. He made an old favorite: sausages and bacon wrapped in pancakes with syrup dripped into the center. He was setting the first batch when Fuji came up with Shiro, Rikka and Maria. The scarred girl blinked as she saw Tyler had the stove.
“He cooks too?”
“we had the same reaction.”
“Still do, actually.”
“It’s so weird, yet it works.”
She sighed.
“At this point? Just gonna go with it.”
Tyler smiled as Llyia and Sherie came out and Fuji and Shiro went in.
“Squad rule: Shower FIRST food after.”
Rikka laughed.
“Okay. Old man much?”
“Oi! With the shit we do on the daily ya bet that tight little ass ya cleaning up. I ain’t having a disease break out in my room or my squad.”
That just made them laugh as Yuki and Sukie came up yawning. Though once they saw Tyler behind the counter setting the latest batch out Yuki looked a little miffed.
“You told me you can’t cook!”
“Breakfasts are the best I got. Nothing TOO extreme.”
Yuki stomped her foot, incensed.
“The HELL?”
Sukie just hugged her girlfriend.
“I think he’s just the bashful cook!”
That got a snigger.
“Oh, I can see that. Whatever. Bastard.”
Tyler and the other ladies laughed at Yuki’s cuteness. Dani and Yoko came up next and the shower dance was in full swing. Once the ladies were clean he served the food. Yuki was mad AGAIN.
“You bastard! This is great! That’s it, we’re testing you on these so-called ‘piss-poor’ cooking skills!”
Fuji laughed.
“That’s more then fair, Yuki. I too want to see what else he’s got.”
Tyler shrugged.
“Okay. I’ll make something for dinner tonight then. Just don’t blame me if you get poisoned.”
Yoko was heard breathing heavily now. Tyler smiled.
“Your kind of play has to wait until the others are out of ear shot Yoko.”
She sighed.
“I understand Master.”
Llyia shivered.
“Okay, Yoko. Please don’t do that with us around, okay? REALLY bad memories there.”
Yoko felt really bad now.
“Oh I’m sorry Llyia! I’ll be more careful, I promise!”
The Pale Beauty smiled as she patted the taller girl.
“It’s why I told you.”
Tyler was smiling when he had a thought.
“Hey, Yoko?”
She looked at him with curiosity in her pink eyes.
“Something wrong?”
“Just a thought on your spot downstairs. I think the other girls would really appreciate it if you kept your ‘toys’ well hidden and out of sight. Okay?”
She smiled as she understood.
“I can do that.”
The others all visibly relaxed more, and Sherie was vocal with it.
“Thank Shiro. Nice to see your thinking of us. We don’t judge or hold tastes for play against people, but we’d rather NOT know a thing.”
Tyler chuckled.
“I may be a blind, dense jackass from time to time Sherie. But I do try.”
That got him a warm smile as he looked to Fuji.
“So, we got a new bunch of rookies today.”
The Major nodded.
“We’ll do another introduction, but not as extreme. Then I want Llyia to hit the range again. She’s still a little rusty, and we need her back up to par.”
The Pale beauty smiled.
“I’ll be back to speed by the end of the day.”
That got a smile as Fuji looked at a calendar on the fridge.
“Oh, and today’s payday for us. So enjoy.”
Tyler’s brown eyes flashed.
“Hey, that reminds me.”
The girls chuckled.
“Oh shit here we go.”
Tyler laughed.
“Our ID’s, Tablets and networks can’t get hacked, right?”
Fuji smiled.
“No. It only happened the ONCE. A school thought the best way to win a war was to hack into the other school’s financial network and rewire all their money to their own school. Well, that got them the label of ‘cyber-terrorists’. So, they lost access to ALL technology for a good two months. Everything from handheld video games to laptops and computers were confiscated and handed over to a more trusted school and returned by the school once the time period had passed.”
“Who plays referee for our wars?”
Fuji chuckled.
“The leader of the country does. And NO, since I know your next question, he does NOT take bribes, care about us, or really listen. All he does is sign papers and rein it in if we get TOO rowdy. Other then that, he leaves us alone. It’s a requirement to be elected to office in a school country: Just leave us alone, with the exceptions of giving us our guns gear, and stop us from getting TOO wild.”
“What about a school that gets TOO good at this?”
“Nothing. Seriously? We had one school a few years back that even the Japanese Special Defense force was scared to fight, due to just how GOOD they were. The world could crush us at a moment’s notice if we get too cocky. Only happened the once, and the schools that took part got leveled, whereas ours did not take part, and got a budget increase for ‘not forgetting the ways of the world’.”
Tyler put his leather jacket on and picked his captain’s hat up. The thing looking like a Navel ship captain’s hat, only black with the insignia of their squad on the front. HE sighed as he looked at it.
“STILL prefer a ball cap.”
That got a laugh as he lifted Fenrir and the ladies all geared up as well.

An hour later Tyler was standing with his squad behind the curtains in the assembly hall. The auditorium still needed a few more days work to be restored. Yuki was looking over her P90, really bored. He patted her head.
“I feel it too, Yuki. I hate these things.”
She giggled as he patted her.
“I just wanna hug Sukie.”
Sukie was standing right beside her with her PPSH and glowed a little. Tyler chuckled as Llyia came over with her M24.
“Feels like forever since we did this last.”
Tyler kissed her as they waited.
“And even longer since me, Yuki and Shiro sat in those seats.”
Shiro was rubbing a cloth on her custom Kar98K she’d chosen this time around.
“Yeah, that was the first time you saved me. Thanks for that.”
HE smiled at her.
“Sure, Shiro.”
Fuji walked out and gave the line about the war, and the usual laughter was heard. Tyler and his crew walked out after and the laughter became catcalls, whistles and gasps of awe. Tyler looked at the new group and sighed.
“we’ll have maybe fifteen suicides this week.”
Dani nodded.
“I see it too.”
The intros were done and Tyler gave the line.
“Alright newbies. There’s a box beneath your seat. Take it out, get a look of the insides, and welcome home.”
Sure enough, the guns came out, and the joking began. The first shot rang out, and a girl fell with a new hole in her shoulder. The screaming began and more shots rang out until the sounds stopped. Tyler just sighed again, I really hate these things. We got more important things to do then house break a bunch of rookies. He looked at the crowd as they started to rise.
“Like I said. Welcome home. Your parents knew exactly what this place was when they signed that dotted line. Enjoy the phone calls. If they even bother to pick up that is. If you have a spine in there, you’ll find something here to fight for. If not, well, we got plenty of plots for you. Once again. Welcome home. And welcome to the fight.”
Tyler and his squad hopped off the stage and left the room. Tyler just sighed as they put their parade gear in the squad room as they changed.
“How many this time Fuji?”
The Major was putting her lighter jacket and pants on as she replied.
“Thirty dead, maybe 25 wounded.”
“55 out of 250? Yeesh. Plus the usual 25+ suicides? We got a rather poor crop this time.”
Yuki was sitting on her pink bed as Sukie was putting her shorts on her for her.
“Most will be plant food in the first battle.”
Tyler smiled as he saw Yuki getting her clothes put on her for her by a VERY admiring Sukie.
“I see you two have an….interesting relationship.”
Yuki giggled as it was Sukie’s turn for dress up, and the orange haired girl would plant kisses on her adorable lover’s soft skin as she undressed her.
“It’s a game we play. I dress her the way I like, and she does me the way she likes.”
Sukie was full red as her panties went down and a kiss planted.
“Plus Yuki is a VERY affectionate girl. We’ll do this and sometimes just wind up in bed.”
That made the room glow as Yuki put her choice of panties on her girlfriend: A rather racy pair of black lace panties with a very thing slit cover. Sukie was loving the attentions of her adorable, affectionate girlfriend, and she seemed on the verge of just grabbing the other girl and planting her on the bed when Yuki finished dressing her. Yuki stood up to kiss her lover a little as she patted her hip.
“There! You all cute!”
Sukie was heavily breathing and Yuki giggled.
“Later, Sukie! We got class!”
That made the room laugh, as Sukie was very clearly in need of a good release. Yuki gave her a last kiss before she and Tyler headed off to class, leaving the poor greenbean all hot and bothered. Tyler was impressed by his cute little sister.
“Damn, Yuki. I see YOU get plenty of action.”
She smiled as they took their seats in class.
“Sukie likes to be teased all day. Then, she releases all that pent up steam on me at night. It’s fun.”
He patted her orange hair.
“Plus with how you like to tease. Perfect fit.”
She giggled.
“She nearly had a heart attack when I pulled the apron trick!’
“I nearly did too, ya little minx.”
Yuki was glowing as usual as they settled down. Tyler had his Colt, oblivion, out and was cleaning it as he listened to the daily gossip.
“Okay, get this shit. Hawk pulled a friggin matrix to save Yuna from a sniper yesterday.”
“Again, Clark? Dude, Hawk’s great but come on. He’s NOT Neo!”
“He isn’t Neo, Tyler’s far too cold for that.”
Tyler smiled as he heard his name.
“Morning Yuna.”
The freshman came over as he looked up at her smiling. She was a taller girl, maybe a head shorter then he was, with long flowing chocolate hair, darker skin, almond shaped blue eyes, easily c-cup breasts and long legs he’d complemented yesterday. She smiled as she saw him checking her out.
“Sorry, I’m a lesbian.”
“Still fun to look at. How’s those legs?”
She turned her leg to show him. She had a small patch bandage on one side where’d she’d been grazed.
“The docs say it’ll leave a small scar, but I already got the ointment to remove it.”
“Can’t have the goods get scratched, can we?”
She gave him a quick hug.
“Thanks for that yesterday.”
HE patted her back.
“Sure, Yuna. Nice to see ya got admirers everywhere.”
She laughed as she returned to her seat, as the boys all looked at him with the usual god-worship in their eyes. Then one girl laughed.
“Oh come on! It’s HAWK we’re talking about. Course he’s a lady killer.”
That got a collective shrug of agreement. Then one boy looked over at him.
“I heard you disarmed that bomb in the armory yesterday, Hawk.”
Tyler chuckled.
“I did. Be amazed what you can learn with the power of Google.”
That got a laugh from the other students.
“Typical Hawk. We find something hard he makes it look soul crushingly easy.”
Yuki giggled.
“Keeps it interesting, don’t it?”
They agreed as class got underway. Tyler said bye to Yuki as he had gun training next, which for him was just honing his skills. He had chosen to put some work into his Garand as he had yet to fire the thing. He reached the line and the other students were all freshmen from the earlier assembly mixed with the last group. Tyler ignored them as he laid out cartridges for the thing as he heard the others talking.
“Why the hell he don’t have to listen to this crap?”
“That’s Hawk. He’s a freshmen too, but is already a Captain and Squad leader.”
“Bullshit. Dude’s like half my size!”
“His squad’s all those hot as hell chicks you saw on stage. He’s banging like what? Four of em?”
“They live together too.”
“He musta drugged them. Dude looks like he got hit with a shovel! Seriously, I’ve heard nothing but Hawk this or Hawk that. Like he’s some kinda god. He’s a mere twig.”
“Keep talking he’ll break ya like one.”
“I’d love to see him try. He get’s his ass handed to him, well, that hottie with the silver hair looked like she needed a good rough fuck.”
Tyler just started chuckling. And the other students laughed as well.
“Well, Hawk. Wanna show em?”
Tyler lifted the Garand and, in rapid succession, hit eight headshots at the 550m range before the clip was ejected with the spine-tingly ping and he looked at the boy that had spoken. The boy was 6 feet plus, had all the muscle mass of a serious MMA fighter, and callused knuckles. Tyler smiled at him.
“It seems you need to taste the dirt private. Oh, and if you ever speak of Llyia like that again, I won’t fight ya I’ll just shoot ya. Now, BRING it bitch.”
Tyler was relaxed as the now enraged wanna-be bully took a shot at him, only for Tyler to sidestep, tug his fist and flip him onto his back with a heavy thud. The boy was up like a lightning bolt and shot a leg out now. Only for Tyler to duck under it, grab it and twist. The motion sending the bigger guy onto his back again. He got up again, and was now wary as he circled the smiling smaller boy. Tyler didn’t move, and as he got behind him, the boy tried to get him with a bear hug, only for Tyler to slither under his arms, kick knee, and lock an arm under his jaw. Result? He now had the bigger boy in a rear stranglehold and him unable to even reach the boy’s arms. Tyler tightened the pressure as he talked.
“Ya gonna GIVE me anymore shit?”
“No sir!”
“Ya gonna apologize?”
“I’m sorry sir! Yer awesome and she’s beautiful!”
“Ya gonna stay away from her?”
“Yes sir! She’s too good for me!”
“Good bitch. So you know, you blew your ONE chance. Oh, and she can drop you herself.”
He threw the boy face first into the dirt with a malicious force as he returned to his spot. The now humbled boy went back to his spot as the others all laughed at him.
“He musta been in a good mood.”
“He coulda killed you like ten different times there. I hope you know that.”
“easiest way to piss em off? Talk shit about his girls. Specifically Llyia. Yeah, he’ll send you to hell in a bucket.”
Tyler just chuckled as he loaded another cartridge and cocked the thing as he got back to plinking. He made the Garand ping a good five more times before he set it down to pick up the deagle. The boy he’d dropped eyes went wide as he saw him load the thing.
“Holy. I can’t even handle that thing!”
Tyler smirked as he fired it the seven times he could handle before setting it down with tingling hands.
“I STILL need to get me one. Oh wait. Duh. I got me tablet.”
He pulled the thing out and leaned on the wall as he went to deagle. He smiled as he saw he now had 100,000 to play with. The deagle cost 3500, and he got an extra thousand rounds. He pulled the Renetti up and found it cost a surprisingly low 3000. He got two, and two thousand rounds for it. The ammo alone costing another 1000. He looked at the table of guns as he considered what to go for next as his eyes landed on the 44. Magnum. He laughed and added the 3400 gun to the cart. He’d made the deagle jet black with a flame job on the muzzle. The dual rennettis were both light blue with streaks of red torn out of them. Whereas the revolver was a solid silver. He paid and looked back to the table as he saw a Mk46 Mg sitting on a bipod. He laughed.
“Oooh I am soooo trying that beast!”
The Captain walked over and lifted the beast of a gun up and just shook his head.
“What the hell is Rikka made of? Thing’s fuckin heavy.”
HE walked over and set it on the bipod as he loaded the box of 100 rounds into the receiver and pulled the lever. He pulled the trigger and smiled as the recoil was nonexistent, the kick easily managed, and the sound immensely satisfying. He had a wide grin and a bulge in his pants as he emptied the box and looked it over.
“I fuckin love this thing.”
The boy that had been dropped by him gulped.
“Okay. Yeah. He’s scary.”
Tyler cleaned his mess and the guns as the class wrapped up. He dropped his Garand off at the Squad room and was leaving when he had an idea. He walked over to Fuji’s neat and organized cot and moved the middle book on her stack slightly to the left, throwing the neatly stacked pile off, and would no doubt drive the neat Major up the freakin wall. He smiled as he left the room, grabbing a root beer from the fridge as he left. He was walking to his class with Shiro, the last one before lunch, and was happily smiling as he went. Eager to see his blue haired friend. He walked in and she was cleaning her own sidearm, a M9 she’d had Sherie replace the slide with a sport for both better recoil control and better accuracy. He patted her shoulder as he sat next to her.
“Hey Shiro.”
She smiled.
“I heard you had to give a lesson earlier.”
“Some punkass was a follower of the ‘I’m bigger so I’m tougher mentality’. Plus he said he wanted to rough fuck Llyia. Yeah, he was picking grass from his teeth.”
The blue haired girl chuckled.
“Did he get the message?”
“He got it when he saw me firing that deagle. The grass tasting just drove it home.”
She tilted her head as she looked at his wrists.
“You shot a deagle? How’s you wrists feel?”
He clenched a fist.
“A little sore, but fine. I can’t do more then seven shots a day with that thing.”
She sat towards him.
“It’s you I’m dealing with, so can I see?”
He chuckled as he let her see his hands.
“whatever it is Officer, Dani did it!”
That made her snort as she used a small metal hammer to tap his wrist in places.
“That was kinda clever, Tyler. Didn’t know you could handle decent word play.”
“I can do a few here and there. Like The Major Badass Fuji.”
She smiled now.
“Okay. I like that one. I’m keeping it. Major badass? You tell her?”
“She laughed so hard she snorted.”
Shiro sat back in her seat.
“Well, without an X-ray to see the bones I’d say just be careful.”
He smiled at her.
“I will. Hey, there’s a thought.”
She had a happy smile.
“I already got a small X-ray setup in the mini clinic.”
“As I would expect from the Goddess of Health and Beauty.”
She just laughed as the class began. Tyler was sitting in the class just relaxing as the teacher was giving a lecture on history when he felt a gaze on him. He dove to the right as a blast of pellets came in through the open doorway at him. He had also taken a surprised Shiro down with him. Tyler had his pistol out as he heard a click.
“GRENADE!”
Sure enough, the small ball explosive came in through the door, only to get batted back out into the hallway by Shiro’s accurate kick. There was a low scream as it blew in the shooter’s face. Tyler covering Shiro with his body as the blast rocked the class. Then silence. He looked at her beneath him.
“You good?”
she had a grim look as she nodded.
“Yeah. Thanks for that.”
“Let’s go see the damage.”
She smiled as he helped her up as Fuji’s voice came over the coms.
“What the hell happened?”
“A sneaker with a shotgun and a frag. Moving to secure now.”
“Understood. Update when ready.”
“Major.”
Tyler had his colt up as he and Shiro walked into the hall. The long thoroughfare was lined with windows on one side and lockers on the other. The once clean all was now blackened from the grenade going off. The lights on the ceiling a good five feet in both directions were shattered along with the windows, and a few lockers were dented. There was a smell of burnt meat and cloth as the duo found the would-be shooter. HE had his right arm blown right off and was burnt pretty badly with his torso torn to high hell by the shrapnel. Tyler noted his weapon was an Olympia double barrel shotgun.
“No wonder the spread was so tight. That thing’s the laser of shotguns.”
Shiro was in agreement.
“Thing’s mean alright. Plus, I think he was using birdshot. Not buck.”
Tyler walked back into the now traumatized classroom to pick a couple pellets from the window.
“Yup. Bird alright. Odd choice really.”
Tyler walked back out and took the thing.
“Always liked a good shotty.”
She smiled as he flipped it open. Soon as he did, he frowned.
“The hell? He only loaded the ONE shell.”
Shiro looked and sure enough, only one barrel of the two had a shell in it.”
“was he reloading?”
HE looked at the body.
“I don’t think so. Thing was closed when I grabbed it.”
The cleanup crew came up and tossed a ruined shell to him.
“found this down the hall Hawk. Mean anything to you?”
Tyler and Shiro took the shell.
“Look at the singe on the red? I think it got caught in the blast and sent flying.”
“Why didn’t it blow too? That whole brass part is loaded with gun powder.”
Tyler popped the slug off and they looked inside.
“Because it’s a blank. That just makes it MORE confusing.”
Fuji came up then to get a look for herself.
“What do we have, Captain?”
“A freakin mystery. Look.”
Fuji looked at everything and listened to the report.
“I can put to bed. This is the classic tactic of the School for Death.”
Tyler sighed.
“Suicidals without the balls do off themselves?”
“Yup. They worship a god of Death, believing that death is true freedom and actively seek to die in battle. They willingly throw themselves at landmines, machinegun fire and when they infiltrate a school, they use underpowered weaponry to make sure they get killed. The grenade was a half charge. So, it most of hit him in the chest to kill him.”
Tyler rubbed his temples.
“Okay. These are idiots I understand. Well, least I got a decent shotty off him.”
Shiro looked at it.
“It okay if I get that one? I’ve had my eye out for a double barrel shotgun for a bit.”
He smiled as he gave it to her.
“Sure, Shiro. Here.”
She smiled gratefully as she took it.
“Thanks. My grandpa had one like this and we were close, so I wanted to get one.”
He patted her arm.
“Sure thing Shiro. I’ll walk you over to Sherie’s bunker if you like.”
“I would. Thank you.”
Fuji was smiling as well.
“I’ll handle the mess. Since he died here, we shouldn’t get another visit from them anytime soon as the school will be celebrating a successful mission.”
Tyler shrugged.
“Weird school.”
The pair left the Major to go drop off the shotgun to Sherie’s bunker, happily enjoying the other’s company.
“So that’s the radar in action.”
“Yup. Gnarly, ain’t it?”
She smiled warmly.
“It is intense. But really cool to see in action.”
“Gonna be fun to see how it works in a large-scale battle.”
She flipped her hair as they went.
“Might be a bit overwhelming at first, so many looking at you with the intent to kill.”
He tilted his head as he though of it.
“I think, it’ll be fine. It’s more geared toward an immediate threat.”
“Well, we’ll get a good chance to see it in action.”
“true. Hey, next free, wanna head to the Room and look at your ghost evidence?”
She got a happy blush as she smiled.
“I’d like that.”
The pair walked into the boob addict’s Bunker and set the gun down on her bench, smiling as they saw the pictures of Tyler nailed to her board at every spot she’d turn her head. Shiro was shaking her head at the number of shots.
“She really loves you a lot.”
Tyler patted Sherie’s BAR on it’s rack.
“I love her just the same. She may be a battery-operated sex addicted spaz, but she’s my best friend, favorite to hang with and is just awesome. She’s like that overly energetic girl next door you can’t help but fall for, and just love being around. Ya know?”
Shiro was in full agreement.
“She may love plundering our racks, but we love her just the same. She’s always got a smile on her face and just brightens a room when she walks in. Plus just how fun she is.”
“Right? I may love Llyia as much as I do, but Sherie is easily second place.”
“Even more then Yuki?”
“Yuki’s my little sister to the freakin max. Sherie, well, she’s SHERIE!”
They both laughed with the affection they felt for their friend.
“Um, guys?”
Rikka’s soft voice was heard then.
“What’s up Rikka?”
“So you know? I got class with Sherie right now, and she’s so red we think she got shot. Plus she’s got steam coming off her.”
Tyler and Shiro looked at each other.
“LOVE YOU SHERIE!!”
The comms burst out laughing, as everyone loved the hopeless boob addict dearly. Tyler and Shiro left the bunker and headed to lunch, as Shiro had a thought.
“We got like a full hour. Wanna head to the Room now?”
“Sure, Shiro. Wanna grab lunch from the café or the Room?”
She smiled.
“Let’s throw a pizza in the oven.”
“Alright then.”
They went to the room and Tyler threw a pizza in as Shiro set her laptop up to the main TV for them. Then they cuddled up on the couch as she placed the laptop on her legs.
“Comfy?”
She smiled and rested her head on his chest.
“Yup. I see why they love it so much.”
“If a lesbian is saying I’m comfy, well, gotta be doing something right.”
She smiled again.
“Well, keeping doing it right, and who knows? You might find a goddess in your bed for a night.”
“Sounds like a night in heaven.”
“Smooth bastard. You wanna watch this or keep flirting?”
“yes. My Goddess.”
She shivered.
“Oh damn, I felt that one! Great, I’ll need new panties before we go to our next class.”
“love you too Shiro.”
She hit play and the clip was shown. Tyler’s razor eyes picked out the small black shape moving down the corridor of the decrepit hallway and as he watched, he spotted a small orb in the left hand corner. It ended and Shiro provided some background.
“That was an old factory I got into a few years back. Thing shut down due to rumors of outside tampering with the machinery that caused the deaths of thirty workers. Most of them children. That shadow is one of my best shots.”
“Not Bad Shiro. The Orb was decent too.”
“Orb?”
He smiled at her dumbfounded look.
“Rewind to 2:34 and pause.”
She did and he pointed it out.
“See? Okay, play frame by frame.”
She did and gasped.
“That thing’s got a distinct flight path! How’d I miss it?”
“You thought it was just dust, right? Or a bug?”
“Yeah! How the hell did you tell?”
He chuckled.
“Buddy of mine back then, before he moved, lived in a haunted house. We’d play ghost hunter from time to time and most of what we got were orbs and a voice telling me to fuck off.”
Shiro chuckled now herself.
“well, let me show another.”
“Yes Goddess!”
“Jesus, that sounded like a Yes Mother!”
“Love you too.”
She laughed as the oven went off. HE got the food for them,
“Hey, can I get one of those bangs?”
“Sure, which flavor?”
“Umm, You had the starburst right? I’ll try that one.”
“Order up!”
She laughed as he sat back down next to her. She hit play on the next video clip. This one of a small white shape moving through a window on the other side of a hallway. Tyler crossed his arms as he saw it.
“Issue?”
“Just need a little background. Looked way too much liked a headlight to me.”
She sat back as she thought herself.
“Okay, that was an abandoned hospital on the outskirts of my hometown. It got shut down due to the lawsuits for malpractice and wrongful deaths. I was on the second floor, and was looking towards the interior wing.”
“How close to a road-facing window were you?”
“About, three walls? Place was built like a square style maze. Window, wall, window, wall type deal.”
Tyler watched it again.
“I’d say this is 50/50 real deal/ false positive. I mean you were there and I wasn’t, but it just seems too easy for me to fabricate.”
She nodded.
“I see your point. I see you look at it from a skeptic’s point of view.”
HE smiled.
“I do. If I can’t replicate it myself, then it’s legit ya know?”
“I do. Hey, how’s about sometime we do a ghost hunter show binge?”
“I know a good one.”
She smiled as she rested her head on his stomach.
“Which one?”
“Ghost Adventures.”
She chuckled.
“I’ve never heard of it. Sounds fun.”
“You my beautiful blue haired goddess, will LOVE it.”
She smiled as he set the next to play. This being another mist moving down a corridor.
“Nice catch, Shiro.”
…….
He looked down to see she’d fallen asleep on his softly rising stomach as he breathed. He smiled and shut her stuff down to let her sleep. He rested a hand on her back and would rub her back soothingly as she slept. To think I once wrote her off as a mere stuck up bitch. Now I freakin love spending time with her nearly as much as Yuki or Dani. He let her sleep the rest of their time off, before gently shaking her.
“Hey, Shiro. Lunchtime’s over.”
She opened her blue eyes and looked up at him as she yawned.
“I guess I fell asleep. Sorry.”
He chuckled as she stretched.
“You’re warm, Shiro. Plus it was fun just hanging with you.”
They finished up the leftover food and cleaned up before heading to their next classes. He sat in the seat as Yuki took hers.
“I heard you and Shiro went back to the Room together.”
She was smiling with a knowing look in her silver eyes. He chuckled.
“we had lunch together as she showed me some of her ghost evidence. Then she got comfy and passed out for a bit.”
Yuki frowned.
“That’s it?”
“That’s it.”
“Aww. Boo.”
He laughed at Yuki’s disappointed pout. Then class started. It came and went without incident and Tyler headed to his last class. HE had it with Shiro and patted her as he passed. She seemed rather recharged after her little nap, and was running a light brush through her hair.
“I think I’ll make it a routine to eat in the Squad Room now. I feel more awake and fresh.”
He smiled.
“I just might do that too, Shiro. Place is very relaxing.”
They were smiling as a boy came in with a small box.
“Delivery for Captain Hawk!”
“Over here Sarge.”
Tyler took the box as the boy saluted and ran off. Shiro looked at it curiously.
“I didn’t think we’re were due for another arms shipment so soon.”
He smiled as he took the key.
“We’re not. This is that knife I ordered. I guess knives come separate.”
She shrugged as he opened it and took the 6 inch switchblade out. The thing was razor sharp, had a wooden handle and was spring loaded. Shiro tilted her head.
“That’s it? Just a spring switchblade?”
He laughed.
“Watch this.”
He twirled the blade on a fingertip before flicking his wrist, catching it, flipping it shut before flipping into the air as it reopened as he caught it in a ready to stab pose. Shiro just blinked at the fury of knife tricks he had just pulled.
“Holy.”
“I friggin loved the one I had. I wanted to bring it with me, but I wasn’t allowed to take it on the plane. So, I buried it in the backyard in a small metal case.”
She smiled.
“If you take the tablet out, I can show you something Fuji showed me.”
Now curious, he pulled the thing out and she went to requisitions. She then it special requests and smiled.
“Type in the request, foot the bill, and a team in the country will retrieve it.”
“I fuckin love you, Shiro.”
She blushed a little as he set the request for the small metal box, with exact GPS coordinates, and another small box with another set. He paid the 10,000 bill and the timeframe was set for later that day. Shiro tilted her head.
“What’s the second box?”
“An old friend.”
She sighed with frustration.
“We’ll see it later anyway.”
“Yup. Trust me, Shiro, it’ll be a surprise.”
She just went with it and the class went on without further incident. After class they returned to the tower, Tyler had an idea so headed to the armory on the same floor and walked to a rifle he’d seen the other day and took it down.
“Always wanted to shoot one of these!”
He’d found an F2000 bullpup rifle. HE took the 5.56 round mags and headed back to the room as Fuji was heard fuming from downstairs.
“Oh what the fuck? I KNOW something’s off here, but WHAT?!”
He snickered as he walked past the spiral staircase as Fuji’s slight OCD was going crazy as she sensed her spot had been screwed with, but not seeing anything obvious. He was smiling as he walked out on to the balcony and saw Llyia on a lawn chair naked as she sunbathed. She smiled at him as she made her breasts bounce for him.
“Hello love.”
He set the rifle down to kiss her for a bit.
“Hello Soul. I want you again.”
She smiled and ran a light finger up the bulge in his pants.
“I want you too.”
“Let’s go!”
She and he ran to their alcove as Fuji laughed, her little crisis forgotten of for the moment as she watched the two sprinting to their alcove.
“Why’d we even bother with two?”
They leapt into the bed and he closed the curtain as she opened her legs to him. He was inside her a moment later and thrusting as she held him into her breasts. They went at each other for a few hours before they fell to the bed, her on him for once. Then they spent a few minutes passionately making out as they recovered.
“I love you, Llyia.”
“I love you too, Tyler.”
He kissed her again.
“I seriously can not get enough of you.”
She smiled as she rested her head on his chest.
“I can not get enough FROM you either.”
HE rubbed her back softly as they just soaked each other in.
“I think, one of these days we need to just pop a few energy drinks and viagra and see what gives first, US or our hunger for each other.”
She laughed as she kissed him.
“we can do that for chirstmas or a birthday.”
“Mines in december.”
She blinked in surprise, then smiled happily.
“What day?”
“The fourth.”
She was glowing now.
“That’s mine as well.”
“Well. I know what we’re doing that day then.”
“Each other.”
“All day.”
“All night.”
“With breaks for showers.”
“Food.”
“And fluids.”
“Of both kinds.”
“Okay, reloaded.”
So they went at each other again. Her loving his lust for her and him just loving her. They didn’t last as long the second time, and were panting hard after. Llyia was smiling as she looked into his eyes.
“We a shower, and my slit needs a break.”
“Yes my love.”
They walked out and the now gathered ladies all applauded them as usual. Once they were showered, Llyia went and laid back on lawn chair as Tyler took the F2000 up. He was about to load it when Sherie came out.
“Hey, before you load it can I check it? Them things make me nervous.”
HE passed her the rifle as he leaned on the balcony rail.
“Sure. Something happen with one?”
She was probing it with a screwdriver.
“I was on the line for a battle once, and the boy beside me was using one. Well, the smith that had worked on it was sloppy and it blew up in his hands, killing him and giving me a small scar here.”
She pulled her jacket open to show him her arm just under the shoulder. He spotted the small half inch scar on her olive skin, and leaned in to kiss it. She giggled.
“Now it tingles!”
HE chuckled.
“Happy to put a smile on my best friends face.”
She was indeed smiling as she continued her story.
“Well, once we won the battle, I took the pieces and looked them over. Turned out the idiot hadn’t noticed the screws and pins holding it together had rusted pretty badly. One broke in the receiver and sparked, hitting a bullet inside the feeder and setting it off like a chain reaction. So, ever since, I’ve been rather wary of these.”
HE smiled as he rested against the railing.
“Well, at least we got the best there is.”
Sherie was smiling.
“You sure know how to flatter a girl.”
He was laughing.
“It’s YOU Sher-HOLY SHIT!”
The railing he’d been leaning on gave way behind him, and he was teetering on the edge, hopelessly off balance. The other girls were frozen in horror as he flailed, a look of shock on his face, as he felt himself going backwards towards the fifteen story drop. Then his shocked expression became one of VERY intense concentration as he deliberately let his balance carry him over the edge, and as the screaming started as he fell, he flipped on his height to fling a hand out, catch the lip of another floor and use the momentum to swing into the room it was attached to. He landed safely and dropped as he panted at his near death experience. Thank fucking SHIRO I used to free run! HE got himself back under control and went into the room he’d landed in, scaring the hell outta the poor girl that lived there. HE rubbed his hair apologetically.
“Sorry, miss. I’ll just show myself out.”
She nodded dumbly and pointed to the door. He ran off as he knew the girls would be hysterical. He was right as well, for as he walked in they were still screaming. He walked in and blew a loud whistle on his fingers.
“Hey!”
They stopped screaming and looked at him dumbly, as if disbelieving he was there. Llyia came sprinting over to throw herself into a death hug.
“Are you okay?”
He hugged her tightly.
“Yeah. Hands hurt like hell, but yeah.”
The others recovered enough to come hug him too. Tyler wrapping as many of them as he could in his arms.
“New rule. We go on the Balcony to shoot, we get a lead attached to a harness.”
They laughed as Shiro looked at him.
“Okay, let’s see the damage.”
He held up his hands. They were raw and bleeding a little, but he was fine over all.
“I’ll dust off my free runner skills now.”
Yuki sighed with relief.
“Okay, so will I.”
Sherie was clinging to him as she quietly sobbed and Tyler smiled as he held her now.
“You did exactly the right thing Sherie.”
She looked up with tears in her hazel eyes.
“Nothing? When you needed me?”
“Exactly. If you’d tried to help me, we BOTH woulda gone over. Seriously, Sherie, having faith in me is usually the best course of action in a spot like that.”
She sniffed as she buried her face into his chest.
“You nearly died, and yet you seem so calm. How?”
HE sighed.
“Because I’m used to nearly dying. Plus, well, that wasn’t my first close call with a fall.”
She looked up at him again.
“It wasn’t?”
“Nope. I’m a free runner, remember? I’ve fallen off more rooves then I care to remember. Hell, I’ve been THROWN through windows like that before too. Long as I don’t panic, and just react, I can usually get out of nine out of every death trap like that.”
She was still clinging to him.
“The tenth?”
“It hurts. A lot. But I still walk away.”
Llyia placed a hand on Sherie’s shoulder.
“Sometimes Sherie, the only thing we can do for him, is have faith in him.”
She was still shaken, and he hugged her tightly.
“I’m not going out like that, Sherie. Okay? I’m not going to leave you.”
She closed her eyes and let her emotions calm down as his warmth washed over her.
“Okay. Just please, try to not let that happen again? Please?”
He hugged her just the tighter.
“I will.”
She sighed as she relaxed. She moved and he let her go. Though, she giggled as he wiped the tears from her eyes with his fingers. Then he got serious as he looked to Fuji.
“I’ll have a look at those bolts.”
She nodded as she tossed him a chain from Dani’s Hammock.
“Hold onto this.”
“Major.”
He hooked it to his belt and walked onto the now death trap balcony. The railing had swung out like a gate, and was gently swaying in the wind. He pulled it in and got down flat to look at the mounting.
“Wow. Okay. Fuji, we got a bigger issue here.”
The Major came over and got down beside him.
“What we got now?”
“These bolts. They’re rusted through. See?”
Fuji saw. The three inch thick bolts were pure red from rust and decay. She went a little pale.
“Every bolt in this tower needs to be replaced.”
“Yup. Thankfully that’s not a hard job really. You go give the order. Sherie, think you got some bolts like this?”
She blinked and nodded.
“I got a few downstairs.”
“Can you grab me a couple? I came fix ours myself.”
“And now you do balcony repair?”
“I worked a construction job during the summer in school with an uncle.”
“Just gonna smile and nod.”
Fuji was using her coms to give the order to have the balcony bolts replaced under armed guard with a uniform inspection before and after. Sherie came up with the new bolts and a rachet. He removed the old bolt and had Sherie hold the railing in place as he fit the new one in the hole as he installed the new bolt. Once down he went to remove the second one, only it was rusted in place. He smiled.
“Sherie, can I borrow that torch again please?”
She was now curious just how deep his know-how ran and so eagerly got him the thing and he used it to make the bolt glow a bright cherry. Then he poured some iced water onto it, making it break. That allowed for an easy removal as the rust was effectively scorched away and the threads hardened. He put the new bolt in and the checked the other bolts for the wall. They having snapped as well, allowing it to swing like a gate. He used another trick for the torch to basically weld a smaller piece of metal to the lodged bolt and removed it that way. Once the bolts were in place, he spent a good few minutes throwing his weight into the railing, and not even getting a rattle. He looked to the ladies, happy with his work.
“It’s safe again Ladies. Fuji, mark todays date down, as in six months we’ll replaced them whether they need it or not.”
She nodded.
“Good idea, Captain. We got crews moving through the tower now, as everyone loves their balconies.”
Tyler nodded as he dropped the bolts into the bullet catch.
“I’ll get back to the gun then.”
Sherie smiled as she passed him the rifle.
“It’s clean. I’m gonna go shotgun some soda and ice cream.”
He chuckled as he loaded a mag in.
“Sorry for the scare Ladies.”
Fuji came out to lay in the lawn chair herself now, after stripping naked that is.
“So you know? Structural sabotage is not allowed by the rules for sneakers.”
Tyler was aiming down the sights as he and her talked with the gunshots.
“It have a story?”
Fuji sighed as she stretched her sexy body out.
“Yeah. A team went in and messed with the bolts to the main supports for the dormitory of a school, and there was a nasty windstorm. Thing went down and killed the entire school population. Nothing too extreme really. Sometimes a good raid does it too. Well, they found it to be a new method, and it carried over into the city. They sabotaged the bridge that led into the city, I think we even rolled over it on our way in as a matter of fact, and it failed. Or, not failed like you’re thinking, as the battle ended before it went down, and so was forgotten about. Until it DID go down. In the middle of the morning race. It killed over three hundred ‘wanteds’ and was a direct result of our wars. But we got off lightly as it was a delayed reaction and not a single student was in the city at that time. All we had to do, was give up structural sabotage as a whole. If you dabble, you’re school gets the terrorist label.”
“What about straight up arson?”
“Allowed. And is a truly beloved tactic. We can set all the fires we want during raids, as the planes that fly over are most efficient. You saw how the Nunnery used a molotov in their city battle?”
“The brotherhood did that one but yeah.”
“Oh yeah. That’s the only incendiary allowed. Not even bullets.”
Tyler dropped the empty mag and reloaded as he talked.
“I can see that. A good molotov needs what? Three minutes to start a good sized fire? What about our C4?”
“Well, as long as you don’t rig buildings or traffic lights or stuff like that your good.”
“I assume grenades are good.”
“Yup. Long as you look before you throw.”
“So you know? I do NOT want to get suckered into a heavy urban battle. If we go to the city and a large scale battle breaks out we leave.”
Fuji smiled.
“Agreed. But. If the melee only rule gets put into place-“
“If THAT happens, we draw steel and kick it old school!”
She got up and full-blown kissed him! On the mouth! He smiled as she pulled back.
“Damn, Fuji.”
She had stars in her eyes.
“I can’t WAIT to draw steel with you!”
“Oh then you are going to LOVE my old friend.”
She blinked.
“I heard about your special request.”
“Then get ready to lose it.”
She smiled now.
“So you know, I may be a lesbian, but keep playing these cards right, and who knows? I might have to make an exception.”
He chuckled.
“Sounds like fun, Fuji.”
She went and laid back on the chair, making sure to flash him with her bald treat as she did so. He leered at her as a knock was heard on the door.
“I got a special requisition for Captain Hawk!”
Tyler unloaded the rifle and set it down before getting the door. He got the two cases and the boy ran off. He brought the four foot cases to the bench and set em down as the girls gathered around. He took a screwdriver and pried the ruined locks off as he explained.
“Before I was to be sent here, I buried a few of my treasures so I could always retrieve them later.”
The two cases were four foot long metal boxes of the kind for rifles. He opened the first and Fuji’s eyes went wide. As inside lay a four foot long hand and a half bastard sword with scabbard. Tyler lifted the thing and smiled.
“This. Is Oblivion. I bought him at a yard sale I found once.”
He drew the blade and the girls gasped. The four foot blade had a ripple pattern and a double edge that tapered to a needle point.
“This thing was a good friend to me.”
He sheathed it and set it aside as he pulled a few small memory cards up.
“These are just some photos and videos I took over the years. Nothing too special, but feel free to snoop.”
He gave them to Sherie and she laughed as he set the now empty case aside and opened the other. Inside was another identical sword to the first and poor Fuji was now drooling as he set it next to the first.
“That is Oathkeeper. Yes I can dual wield them. I’ll show off later.”
He pulled a switchblade out and twirled it.
“This one I bought at a shop in town. Was a good friend as well, and even saved my life when my family sic’d a mountain lion on me. Stabbed it in the jugular and yeah.”
He picked up a few more memory cards and gave them to Sherie. He then smiled.
“Let’s see if I remember how they feel.”
He took the two swords and hung them on his back in an X pattern with a hilt over each shoulder. Then walked to the center of the room as the ceiling was a good 12 feet high.
“I’ll do a more basic exercise for now.”
He drew the blades and took a deep breath before he started to twirl the lethal steel with a smile of concentration. The blades seemed to come to life in his hands as he spun them hand over hand, tip over hilt and even over his back as he spun with a howling swing. The blades were whistling with the force behind the swings and slashes as he danced with the twin blades for the ladies. He moved for a solid ten minutes before spinning each blade in different directions as he sheathed them into his scabbards without looking once. He then gave a flourishing bow as they all looked at him dumbfounded at his blade work. Then he snapped his fingers.
“Ta-dah.”
fuji got up, and sprinted at him to tackle him to the floor with her tongue in his mouth.
“Fuck me! NOW!”
He lifted her up and carried her to the alcove as Dani chuckled.
“Fuji gets turned on hard by sword play.”

Tyler was naked by the time they got into the bed and she’d closed the curtain. She’d even removed her eye patch as she shoved him onto his back and fitted herself.
“Let’s see what you got!”
OH He did! He grabbed her and flipped her to her back as he pounded into her ridiculously tight slit as she would fight him for the top. Though, in the end, he won due to strength and she was screaming as she dug her fingernails into his back as she blew hard. He filled her hard as she then used his momentary weakness to flip him onto his back and fit it into her ass as she turned away from him to bounce. He grabbed her firm hips and pumped her up and down as she went limp from her second orgasm, and he planted her facedown to spear her with more force, making her scream in pleasure as she kicked and banged her fist on the bed. They fell together after two hours and she pressed her head into his chest panting hard.
“You are the first man I have had in YEARS. Let that sink in.”
He hugged the lady he’d come to respect so much tightly.
“I loved you, Fuji. Was great.”
She smiled as she looked at him.
“Don’t get your hopes up for another round. You were fun, and I loved it, but I feel dirty in my slit.”
He hugged her to his chest.
“I get it. Still, feel free to snuggle every now and then.”
She kissed him again.
“THAT will most definitely happen.”
He kissed her again, and she smiled.
“Okay, I’m at my limit.”
They left the alcove and dressed, though he grabbed her fallen eye patch. As she went to put it on, he waved a finger at her.
“Uh-na. I’ll do it for you Fuji.”
She just smiled as he put it back on for her.
“Too bad You’re not a girl or I’d fuck you every night.”
He hugged her from behind.
“Well, I guess this just makes you a once in a lifetime kinda girl.”
She shivered hard at that one.
“Oh my Shiro that was the best line yet! I love you!”
He rested his head on hers as he held her.
“I love you too, Fuji. We should get a set of wooden practice swords and spar sometime.”
That set her to glowing.
“Oh I am ORDERING you to now!”
He pulled the tablet from his pants pocket and ordered a set of wooden practice blades identical to their own swords. She smiled as he hit the button.
“You are the only man I would consider a SECOND willing round with. Will it happen? Most likely not.”
He just smiled at her.
“Like I said. Once in a lifetime kinda girl, Fuji.”
They walked upstairs to a round of cheers as Shiro spoke up.
“Well Fuji?”
The major laughed.
“Only man I’d consider a SECOND willing round with.”
The blue haired girl looked at Tyler as he shrugged.
“Having her the once was a life maker. Twice? Not worthy.”
That made her glow and the others go ‘awwwww’. Llyia chuckled.
“I’ll have to satisfy her in your place love.”
Fuji laughed as Tyler sat on the couch in front of the big screen.
“You Llyia? I’m still ready if you wanna play.”
The ladies looked at Tyler, a little shocked he didn’t finish her.
“She’d reached her limit for a man. Won’t keep going if she says no.”
That got him a round of hugs from every girl in the room as they now felt a little more at ease with the boy they all lived with, though Sherie was the vocal one as usual.
“Somehow, Tyler, as much as we all trust you, hearing you actually say it out loud made me feel a little more comfortable with living with you for some reason. Not sure why, as you’d never force it on us, but there it is.”
Tyler shrugged as he hooked the live feeds up.
“Well, Sherie, like you say to me, hearing it is better then assuming.”
She smiled as he used her own advice on her now. Fuji and llyia walked back down stairs hand in hand as Yuki was curious.
“Watcha doin Tyler?”
“Was gonna watch some live feeds. Wanna join me Yuki?”
She came right over and snuggled up under his arm as Sukie sighed.
“Got room for you too Sukie!”
She came running at Yuki’s voice to snuggle against her girlfriend, and Tyler wrapped her in his arm as well, getting a loud batch of awwww’s from the watching girls. Tyler hit play and he watched as a pair of schools encountered each other in the city and all hell break loose. Sherie came sauntering over to take his other arm and rest her head on his lap. He smiled as he stroked her skin.
“Hey, Sherie, wanna cuddle tonight?”
She smiled.
“Love to. Kinda tired though. So, no sex?”
“Sure, Sherie.”
She had a happy smile as she watched the screen.
“That’s Stalin’s and…..wow. Lights. Should be an interesting match”
Tyler paid close attention as a boy in black set up on a wall with am RPK and was laying down fire as the group from the lights threw black smoke grenades from behind walls.
“Black smoke?”
Sherie flicked her foot as she replied.
“They mix some nasty chemicals in it. Why when we go to pay a visit, we’ll bring gas masks.”
“I thought napalm was the only chemical agent we could use?”
Dani was relaxing naked on a couch on the newly safe balcony.
“We can use them in smoke grenades. Like hallucinogens or toxins. But, we have to be VERY careful, or we get labeled a bio terrorist. That happens we lose ALL our medical supplies. I’m amazed they used those in the city like that. Good way to get the label.”
Tyler was now curious as he watched as a boy from the lights throw a grenade into the cloud. When it went, it sent a shockwave out so strong it blew windows out of the buildings nearby. He whistled.
“That’s why, Dani. Clever trick.”
Yuki was confused.
“How’d he do that?”
“You ever here of a powder bang?”
The orange haired girl shook her head.
“No, what is it?”
Tyler chuckled as he explained.
“Okay. A powder bang is when a flame hits a bag of say flour and it blows. Miners are TERRIFYED of those kinds of hazards, as a single spark with the amount of debris in the air causes a chain reaction that creates a more forceful bang. Then rigging that smoke grenade like that and lighting it on fire has about the same blast force as say, the fifty pounds of C4 we used to make our traps. And as a cook, Yuki, weren’t you ever taught to keep flour AWAY from an open flame?”
She blinked as it clicked.
“Ohhh now I get it! My cooking teacher told me that if any flour ever got into the air with the burner lit to get out of the room as fast as I could. As if it touched the flame the whole room would go. I never really understood how, and she never explained it to me when I asked.”
Tyler chuckled as he patted her hair.
“Another reason is in an enclosed space like a room or cave, if a fire starts, it sucks all the air out of the room, plus feeds off the material around it. If a bag of flour gets torn open and thrown around a room, it fills the air with extremely flammable fuel, so a single lit match has the explosive potential of a brick of C4.”
Sherie chuckled.
“Where’d you learn that one?”
“I was watching a show called mega disasters, and they were explaining a mining accident. Coal mine went up like that, and they used science to explain how it went. I did a piss poor job explaining it, but you get the picture.”
Yuki was soaking in the new information as she stroked a giggling Sukie’s belly under her shirt. Maria spoke up from her spot at the small table she did models at.
“we keep the flour here under lock and key for just that reason.”
He smiled as he returned to watching the screen.
“Nice to here.”
The battle on screen was in full swing as the Lights crew threw a green colored smoke grenade this time, and Sherie groaned.
“what’s that one?”
“A Poison gas grenade. Hey! Fuji!”
The Major’s passioned voice was heard from downstairs.
“Kinda busy here!”
“The Lights just threw a poison gas grenade in the city!”
“Fuck!”
She came running with a hot and bothered Llyia. She came and looked at the screen and saw the green smoke.
“Are they fuckin stupid? I need to give an order.”
She tapped her comm to address the whole school.
“This is a direct order. Disobey and you WILL be shot to death: NO ONE SETS FOOT OFF CAMPUS FOR THE NEXT THREE DAYS. That is all. All students off campus are to return to campus IMMEDIATELY. Again, disobey and be shot.”
She sighed as a yellow was sent up.
“Well, we didn’t have a single student off campus, and we can prove it. Lights will most likely get the Bio-terrorist label again. But we’ll be fine as we haven’t set foot in the city in three days.”
Tyler patted the still naked lady’s back reassuringly.
“We got YOU as a leader, Fuji. Of COURSE we’ll be fine.”
She smiled as a distinct drop of some fluid fell from her slit.
“Now, go finish off Llyia.”
The two girls ran back downstairs as Sherie licked her lips.
“It weird I kinda wanna taste that drop?”
“Go for it.”
She did. Sherie got up, walked over, dipped a finger in the drop and tasted it,
“Mmmmm! That’s the Major alright!”
he laughed as the other ladies pretended to NOT have seen anything. She retook her spot as the battle raged on. Tyler sighed as more colored grenades were thrown.
“They do that often?”
Sherie was on her back with her jacket open as she watched the carnage.
“The Lights get labeled every year. It’s kinda a badge of honor for them now. Even though when they use them they get hammered pretty hard. Plus, since they used them in the city, we won’t be able to set foot there for a few days.”
Tyler sighed as the Lights were then hit from behind by another school.
“Them?”
Sherie chuckled.
“Oh them? That’s the Afrika school for boys. They use technicals, bare chested fighters and are religious. We love fighting them as they’re a rather intense school. But they ALWAYS fight fair, and don’t believe in infiltration or sneakers. Plus, they’re one of the few schools that will literally escort any captured students to their home schools on payment. And they are well treated and cared for.”
Tyler smiled as he watched the Afrika boys slaughter the Lights crew with Aks and machetes.
“They remind me of the Somalis a little.”
“They fight like that.”
The Stalin’s boys were next to get slaughtered. Then an armoured truck came through the scene with a large fire hose spraying the area.
“They’re releasing neutralizers for the Light’s chemicals. Watch, we’ll get the order to stay on campus from the city in an hour.”
Tyler chuckled as he flipped to another set of feeds. Sherie laughed as she saw the new combatants.
“Oh, this’ll be a goodee! Those in the green fatigues and berets are the Queen’s Military Academy students. Basically, SAS. They are a VERY fair fight. If they attack us, they literally TELL us so we can both prepare for defending our homes, and so they can enjoy a good fight. They love this world, and our wars, as they get to feel like true soldiers. Plus if we encounter them in the city, as long as we don’t shoot first, they’ll be nice and friendly. If we get caught by them, the captives get the same care as their own, and are brought back for in person payment. Plus, if WE attack them and get caught, they follow the mantra of you make a mess you clean it. They get attacked a lot since they’re just a fun fight, and just a lot of fun to be around period. The other school? The Shaolin Fist Dojo. They’re an aggressive order of Monks and Priestesses that value honor and courage in battle. Basically the same as the Queen’s, but with a more Hinduistic approach. Or, more spiritual one, I guess.”
Tyler was intrigued now.
“Now I’m curious. Monks versus the SAS.”
That got a chuckle as the battle began. Tyler watched as the QMA students set up distinct lines of fire as the Monks tried to work a flanker around the MG fire. Tyler noting the QMA used a lot of British weaponry, like L86s, L95s, Stens, and other such equipment. The Monks had a smorgasbord of different weaponry, from handguns and rifles, to swords and bows. The relaxing group enjoying the intense back and forth, as both sides were evenly matched and couldn’t make any headway. Maria had made some snacks, earning her a cuddle night with both Yuki ands Sukie, which made her smile and Tyler jealous, getting laughs from the two girls. The battle raged for maybe an hour before a ceasefire was called, as it was a clear stalemate, and the commanders from each side walked forward to both bow and shake hands on a well fought battle. The gesture awarding both schools Tyler’s respect.
“Okay, I like those two. If we need to launch a large scale battle, we chose one of them.”
That got an agreeing nod from the room. Tyler was looking for another set to watch when his tablet beeped. Curious he took it out, and found a notification on it.
“The hell?”
Sherie looked at it and sighed.
“Yup. Hit it.”
He did, and the message read.
“Be advised. The Paris Lights School is now a Labeled Bio terrorist School. As such will NOT be permitted Medical at this time. With the exceptions of the Queen’s Military Academy, Sakamiya Academy, and the Shaolin Fist Dojo, ALL school are NOT permitted into the City of Yokohama. Repeat-“
Tyler shrugged as he set it down.
“No biggee really, for us at least. Most we go to the city for is just random shopping or a change of scenery.”
Sherie chuckled.
“Plus we allow only a small group at a time. We hate urban combat.”
That got a laugh as he saw the other feeds go dead.
“Guess that’s it for action. Wanna watch a movie?”
Sherie looked at the clock. 11:23 PM.
“Nah, I’m kinda tired really.”
Yuki yawned,
“So am I.”
Tyler chuckled.
“Bedtime it is then.”
The girls all laughed as they got up. Tyler though made Sherie squeak as he lifted the smaller girl up into a princess cradle to carry her to his Alcove.
“Hey! Put me down! I can walk ya know!”
He just laughed as he carried her.
“Your fun to carry, Sherie.”
She just groaned and went with it, loving it.
“Whatever, damn menace to panties everywhere.”
He snuggled her like a cat as they passed a sleeping soundly Llyia with Fuji’s face in her breasts. Sherie was laid in his alcove and was undressed by him as she let herself be spoiled by him before he joined her in the bed.
“Wow, spoil much?”
He chuckled as he laid beside her and cuddled her to his chest.
“It’s fun to spoil you from time to time,. Sherie.”
She sighed comfortably as he pressed his face into her long hair.
“I like this. Do it more.”
“Oh I will.”
She smiled as they closed their eyes.
“Good Night Tyler, I love you.”
“Good Night Sherie. I love you too.”


THE DEMON’S GIFT.
THE 30TH DAY.
THIRD MONTH.


Tyler opened his eyes to see Sherie had not moved an inch from where’d he laid her and smiled as he kissed her awake.
“I love this wakeup call Tyler.”
He climbed on top of her to kiss her more and she loved it.
“Seriously, though? THIS was exactly what I wanted: loving romance with dirty fun here and there.”
He just hugged her to him then.
“YOU are just was I wanted, Sherie. You, AND them. Friends. That’s all. Just. Friends. So, everything else on top of that is a lottery jackpot to me. So, even if I go blind, dense idiot sometimes, know you mean just everything to me. And I know I do NOT say this enough. I love you, Sherie. I really do.”
She was glowing hard as she hugged him just as tight.
“And I love you just as fiercely, Tyler. And you say it plenty.”
HE held her for little bit before she giggled.
“I’m hungry. And I feel sweaty too.”
“Let’s shower together then.”
She laughed as they went upstairs.
“Been a little bit since we showered together, hasn’t it?”
“It has. Ya know something? I’ll see if I can’t snuggle Yuki tonight. We haven’t done that since like our first week here.”
The olive skinned girl smiled as they washed each other in the shower.
“I think she’d like to know you still care. AND want to snuggle.”
“I’ll ask her then when I see her.”
The two friends finished up and he went to make another creation as Yuki came up yawning with Sukie and Maria. He smiled at the orange haired girl.
“Morning Yuki. Sleep well?”
She came in and hugged him.
“I did. Maria and Sukie are very warm.”
“Hey, wanna snuggle tonight? Just me an you like it was?”
She had a very happy smile then.
“I’d LOVE to! We haven’t done that since like week one!”
He patted her head.
“We got a warm night ahead, Yuki. Now, go get clean.”
She skipped off as Sukie pouted as her girlfriend got poached for the night. Yuki made her feel better though, as a quick and VERY cute kiss wrapped her in smiles as they went yo shower together. Tyler made the KickStart again and as the shower dance wrapped up and the food was eaten, Llyia came in for a kiss.
“I heard you got Yuki tonight.”
He hugged her tightly.
“I do. We haven’t cuddle in a very long time.”
She smiled as they held each other.
“I get you tomorrow night.”
“Yes my Soul.”
“I love you.”
“Awwwwww!”
“They’re so sweet together!”
“It weird I’m kinda jealous?”
“We’re ALL jealous, Sukie. ALL or us.”
“It’s okay Su, I’m Jealous too.”
“Oh, yu, I still love you!”
“I still love you too!”
They hugged and kiss again, and the room had to hold their fluttering hearts at the sheer cuteness. Then they went to their classes. Tyler with Yuki happily bouncing beside him as she hummed some tune, just putting a smile on everyone’s face she passed. They sat in class and Tyler was pleasantly surprised to see Yuna sitting in the seat in front of him. He smiled at the beautiful blue eyed girl.
“Morning Yuna.”
She smiled as he sat behind her.
“Morning Tyler, Yuki.”
Tyler smiled as he took his knife out and was running it on it on a small whetstone that had come with the other as the class was getting started. He was happily smiling as he listened, as he felt a gaze again.
“Seriously?”
He flipped his knife with savage force towards it and pulled his pistol in the same motion. The would-be shooter had moved to avoid the flying knife, only to get popped in the heart by Tyler’s pistol.
“It is TOO early in the morning for your shit!”
He walked over and was pulling his knife from the wall when a hand grabbed him from the hallway and shoved a gun to his chest. Only for Tyler’s head to slam forward with such impact it cracked the other boy’s skull clean open, killing him even before he could pull the trigger. He dropped as Tyler stepped into the hall as yet ANOTHER sneaker, this time a girl raised a rifle only for him to shoot her in the heart with his pistol as he hurled his knife in the opposite direction, taking the last boy in the eye as he tried to take his back. Tyler sighed as he walked over and put two into his heart.
“I really hate your kind.”
His pistol was empty and he tossed the gun up as it flipped the air and ejected the spent mag before landing on the fresh. He spun around to pop a final sneaker in the heart before the hall was sealed by the Major and the rest of the forces. Yuki and Yuna came out then with their own guns drawn, as Tyler was clearly in control, and had taken the backup as needed role. Tyler leaned against the wall as he took a rag and wiped the idiot’s blood off his head.
“Okay, Fuji. NO one walks through THAT door without a uniform inspection. Too many, too early, too soon.”
She nodded as Shiro pushed forward to look at him.
“Okay, jackass. What you hurt this time?”
“Well, I killed that guy with my skull, so I’ll need some headache meds in a bit.”
Shiro looked to where he’d nodded and winced, as the boy’s head had a visible crack down the center. She looked at his forehead with a small flashlight.
“Wow, Tyler. Not even a bruise.”
“Yeah, well, in about two hours, I’ll have a splitting headache, so I’d appreciate something for the pain.”
Shiro chuckled.
“I’ll sit with you then. As you Squad medic.”
“So I get to bask in a Goddess’s glow once again? I’m not worthy!””
The gathered students chuckled as Tyler looked at the fallen idiots.
“So, Major. Who’s our visitors?”
She sighed.
“They came from The Keizer’s Akademie. A white supremacy school that preaches hate and intolerance. Seriously, these guys are among the most hated of our schools, as they’ll attack ‘wanteds’ of other races on sight and are banned outright form the city once a month. If we attack them, and are successful, we get a whooping TEN times the payment for a normal attack. Since we, sorry, YOU, killed a full blown raid squad, expect to find an extra payday today.”
Tyler looked at Yuna.
“I guess seeing me, a white guy, chatting so amiably with Yuna here, a dark skinned girl, set em off.”
Yuna smiled.
“Native american/Japanese.”
“Okay Yuna. YOU are a badass.”
She laughed.
“Thank you, and sorry. Still no shot.”
“Well, at least I still get to look at you.”
She smiled fondly, though he noticed her gaze flickered to Fuji when the Major wasn’t looking.
“We can both look.”
“That we can. Her though? Well, enjoy. Yes, like that, and is VERY active in it.”
Yuna had a most eager smile as she looked the now confused Major up and down, before licking her lips with a VERY seductive leer. Fuji picked right up on it, and took the girl’s hand.
“Wow, Yuna, you seem a little flustered. You need to lay down. Here, I got an extra futon in my office.”
“Why thank you Major. I am feeling a little, bothered. So a good lay down is just what I need.”
The two girls walked off hand in hand as Fuji shot Tyler a grateful thumbs up as they turned a corner. Shiro just hugged him.
“Seriously, Tyler? Well played. And nice gift to them both.”
HE chuckled as he looked at the recovered weaponry.
“Just glad I could make Fuji happy. Yuna too.”
The blue haired girl chuckled as he looked at the guns.
“See anything you like?”
He crossed his arms.
“Not really. Or, at least, I got a better version already.”
Shiro looked at the small pile.
“Same here. Most is either outdated, I have a better one, or just don’t like the look of.”
“Armory?”
“Might be the best call.”
“Oh, you want the BEST call? We’ll get Sherie’s input.”
Shiro smiled knowingly now.
“That IS the best call!”
“Yup. If Sherie can’t find a use for it or fix it, it’s truly worthless and broken.”
“She’s the BEST for a reason.”
“And my BEST FRIEND for a greater reason too. I freakin love her.”
“I love her too.”
“Guuuuys! Stooop!”
Sherie’s cutely embarrassed shriek was heard over the coms and the squad burst out laughing.
“Love you Sher!”
“Me too!”
“We all do!”
They let the undoubtedly beat-red gunsmith off the hook as they put the weapons in a crate for transport to her bunker. Tyler and Shiro volunteering as he wanted to keep an eye on his head and Shiro the same reason. The pair walked at a happy pace as they heard faint moans and groans from Fuji’s comms as she got her fill of Yuna. That made them smile as they all loved the fiery Major dearly. They walked the crate into her bunker and set it by her workbench, and Tyler had an idea.
“I think, next time I have to come here, I’ll leave her something.”
Shiro gasped, then smiled widely.
“That’s a lovely idea. What’ll it be?”
He pulled his tablet out and leaned on a wall as he pulled the special request tab up. He went to the clothing section and picked out a new jacket in her size and the same style she loved, only it was a neon blue, with blood red tiger stripes and the squad’s insignia on the breast, with a small slot for a picture that when she wore it would rest over her heart. He also had the small patch on the inside of the jacket say in bold gold lettering: I love you Sherie, you are my very best friend. Shiro’s blue eyes went wide as she saw it.
“She’ll love it! Okay, I’ll make sure the other girls do NOT ruin this.”
“We won’t.”
Fuji’s voice was heard as she made the vow. Then Sukie’s voice was heard.
“Dani locked Sherie’s lips and killed her comms subtly as you talked. It safe to let her in?”
He made it appear to be just another knife for him as he hit the payment button. He had also made sure discreteness was the order of the day.
“It is now. And everyone? Thank you.”
Llyia was heard next.
“So you know? I do NOT want to have a clue.”
“That’s the fun. Okay ladies?”
“Agreed!”
Then the low moans of a very excited Sherie were heard.
“Oh wow Dani! Been a while since you attacked me like this!”
“I want you tonight Sherie. My girls are feeling…..lonely.”
Tyler and Shiro left the bunker chuckling as they listened to Sherie get booked for that night’s cuddles. Tyler smiled as he looked at Shiro.
“It’ll be at the room later today.”
“Understood.”
The other girls also made the acknowledgement, albeit silently. Tyler sat back in class with a still missing Yuna next to Yuki. The orange haired girl had a most knowing smile.
“I love it.”
Tyler sighed.
“Yuki, please? Don’t ruin it. Okay?”
She squeaked at his nearly PLEADING tone. Then she felt kinda bad for even mentioning it.
“Okay. Sorry.”
“Forgiven, just so everyone knows? THIS one is MINE.”
The other ladies, with the sole exception of a VERY concerned Sherie, all made a promise. Then Sherie came over.
“Umm, did I miss something?”
The others ladies took it for him.
“Just something he wanted us to promise him. Nothing serious, just his own thing.”
“Are you gonna tell me?”
“Well, Sherie, we could, but it wouldn’t really be fair.”
She sighed now.
“Okay. I understand. Whatever it was. I promise too.”
Shiro’s voice was heard then.
“You’ll understand better when it comes up next, Sherie. Kinda a big deal for him.”
“Alright. I’ll let it go.”
Tyler smiled.
“Thanks guys. I love you all.”
That got him a shower of warm responses as the rest of the class just looked at him with open envy in their eyes. Tyler looked around and shrugged.
“Squad secret.”
They just sighed and let it go. The rest of the class went by without incident. As Tyler walked out Yuki gave him a very tight hug.
“Sorry! There, I’m done.”
HE patted her head.
“Sure Yuki.”
She smiled and ran off smiling as he headed to weapon practice. As he did, he felt a rather…..odd sense of anxiety over his gift. Why the hell am I so damned nervous now? I’ve fucked her like three times, slept with her more, and she lets me cop feels at will! The hell! He pushed it out of his head as he took his FAL out for more practice. HE joined the line with a bunch of mags and loaded up as the other students took their spots. He at the most advanced section as he pulled the bolt back. He plinked the whole class, learning his new secondary’s traits and quirks until the time was up. He cleaned up and was still plagued by the wolves of his mind. What if she doesn’t like it? What if she laughs? What if..jesus FUCKING CHRIST! This is Sherie! She is NOT a cruel, heartless bitch! Have some fucking FAITH in her! He shook his head before he walked into the class before lunch he had with Shiro. He sat next to her and she could clearly see something was bothering him.
“You okay?”
He chuckled as he sat down.
“Some old demons came to pay a visit.”
She sighed as she got it.
“That sucks.”
“Least I got a free period and lunch after this to relax.”
“I’ll join you.”
“I’d appreciate it. Ain’t felt like this since the LAST time.”
“It end badly?”
“I got stabbed. Then set on fire before getting tackled into a river.”
She dropped her pencil at that one.
“Seriously?”
HE sighed as he sat back in his seat.
“Then it was thrown in my face for kicks after. Never really went away. Plus, the reaction was a disgusted hurling.”
“Okay. Yeah. We’ll hang in the Room then.”
He smiled as the class passed without incident. He and Shiro went to the room and plopped on the couch in front of the screen. He’d set a pizza in the oven and they were cuddling on the couch with her head on his chest, her comforting him with her presence and him trying to force the maelstrom of doubts and worries out of his mind, as he KNEW they were utterly unjustified and uncalled for. He was on the verge of canceling it outright, so plagued by old doubts as he was. He looked at Shiro and passed her the tablet.
“Yeah. That bad.”
She nodded and put it in a safe spot as he fought the war behind his eyes. The oven beeped he got it on full autopilot. They were eating in silence as a knock was heard the door.
“Delivery for Captain Hawk.”
Tyler got up and got the package from the boy who took of running to his next task. He walked in and opened the small wooden box with Shiro next to him, and the jacket was in there. He had a shaky breath as Shiro asked the comms.
“She secure?”
Fuji was heard.
“Perfectly. Bad?”
“VERY.”
“Do it.”
Tyler glared at it and then he walked off to Sherie’s bunker and set it on her bench under her favorite picture of him and went back to the room. He sat back down and Shiro gave the update as he just couldn’t.
“Set. Go.”
Tyler took out his switchblade and started flipping it in his hands, his eyes never once leaving it as the speed increased and the complexity of the tricks became ever more intricate. Shiro’s blue eyes went wide with horror as she saw WHY he was so good at knife tricks, as it had been a way to FORCE himself to focus on something other then his pain and mind. As he flipped the knife over his wrist before smacking it up into the air before catching it by the tip, Sherie’s scream of absolute joy and shock was FELT by all. Tyler closed his knife and was shaking now as her gushing was heard.
“Thankyouthankyouthankyou! IloveitIloveitIloveitIloveit!”
Tyler smiled.
“Glad you like it Sherie.”
Even in the depths of her mind shattering joy, she picked up on the subtle shake in his voice, and KNEW what he’d made the other girls promise and what HIS was. Tyler was now shaking as he waited to see her reaction with his own eyes. He did not have to wait long, as Sherie came bursting into the room to pounce on him, wearing her new jacket. He saw the look of joy and her wearing it and he breathed such a sigh of relief it looked to Sherie and Shiro he deflated a little. Tyler hugged her as she nearly throttled him.
“I love it! I love you! Thank you!”
HE held her tightly as he stopped shaking and smiled hard.
“I’m glad you love it Sherie. I love you too.”
She snuggled into his face like a cat.
“Were you THAT worried?”
“Last time I gave a girl a gift, she threw up on it. Then my sister stabbed me, along with my mother and her husband before the girl’s brothers set me on fire and tackled me into the river. Then they ALL proceeded to throw the fact the first gift I ever gave a girl made her throw up in my face at random. This is the SECOND attempt. Period.”
Sherie, along with every. Single. Girl. On that comms had tears in their eyes from the story he just presented. Tyler sighed as he lifted his shirt and pointed to three 3 inch scars.
“This one, this one and this one here are all from that one. So, giving you the gift was a special kind of nerve racking.”
Shiro then felt the need to add her two cents.
“The reason he is so good with those blades? He was flipping that switchblade with such ferocity it was scaring me watching. Seriously everyone, it was disturbing the things he was making that thing do, and the sheer speed he was doing them at.”
Llyia sighed now.
“It’s why I’m such a good pianist and singer. It gave me a place to put all my pain and sadness.”
Rikka was heard then.
“I’m strong enough to handle that MK46 because I did upper body workouts.”
Tyler sighed again.
“Well. This one I can put to bed. I’m more mad it surfaced at all. I mean, it was SHERIE for fucks sake!”
Sherie just kissed him then.
“Don’t. Okay? Don’t do that to yourself. It’s not fair to yourself. Just hug me and hold tight.”
HE did and she hugged him back. She held him until the tension just left his body as the wolves in his mind were silenced, and he sighed.
“Thank you Sherie.”
She just held him the tighter.
“Anytime.”
He sat back and looked at her.
“Okay, let’s see if I got it right.”
She giggled as she stood to model her new jacket. It was the exact same size as her old one, only made of both better material, and had a soft fur lining that made her giggle every time it brushed her bare breasts. It clung to her shoulders and had pockets for her tools. He smiled.
“So you know? It’s bullet proof too.”
She laughed.
“I kinda figured you’d go there. Hey, look.”
She opened her jacket and flashed her nipple at him as she showed him the photo of him she’d chosen for the patch. It was him holding her in his arms for a photo they’d taken together after the battle of Sakamiya. He smiled at her.
“I’m glad I got the size right. It hangs exactly where I wanted it too.”
She kissed him again.
“Thank you. I’ll take good care of it I promise.”
He just hugged her.
“And I’ll take good care of YOU.”
She smiled and sat on the couch with him.
“We’ll ALL take care of each other.”
Tyler smiled. Then he yawned.
“Yup. There it is.”
Shiro looked at him concerned.
“The headache?”
“Well yeah. But the usual exhaustion after the wolves tear me apart. I’ll lay down for a bit, or I’ll get INCREDIBILY nasty and just straight up hateful. Oh, and fair warning ladies? If I get TOO tired, I become a outright hateful person, so if I get like that, just tackle me into the nearest bed, and please ignore anything I say.”
They laughed.
“crabbiness we can handle.”
“Except when I get tired, my restraint of the evil in my soul….loosens.”
They went silent, as Fuji answered for the group.
“If you ever get to that point Tyler, then we will help you. Now, as your Major, I am ordering you to get some rest as of now. Shiro and Sherie are also ordered to help you rest. Okay ladies?”
“Yes Ma’am.”
“Was gonna anyway but okay.”
Tyler yawned again, so as Sherie cleaned the dishes from lunch he and Shiro headed down to his alcove. He changed into his sweats and she into her bedgown as Sherie came down and just went naked as they all got under the covers. The curtain was closed as Tyler passed right out like he got hit with a baseball bat.

When he next opened his eyes, he felt an extra weight on his chest. HE looked, and smiled as he saw Yuki had climbed into join the pile. The little carrot head was softly breathing on his chest as Sherie’s soft snores were heard on his left and Shiro’s warm breaths his right. His arms were being used as pillows by Sherie and Shiro, and he could feel a good bit of their bodies. As he thought about how to extract himself from this warm pile, the curtain moved and fuji’s face was seen.
“Wow, ladies, it’s nice and cozy in here.”
Tyler lifted his head to look at her and she smiled.
“How do you feel?”
HE smiled.
“Weirdly recharged. How long was I out?”
She looked at a clock.
“About, 4 hours. Yeah, we were kinda worried as Yuki went in and said you hadn’t even moved an inch.”
HE chuckled quietly.
“Kinda easy to sleep deep in this kinda cuddle party.”
Fuji was in full agreement.
“I know how you feel. Plus with this setup? Yeah, near coma or I ain’t a Major.”
“Nah. Just a Major Badass, Fuji.”
She just smiled.
“Yup. You’re okay.”
He looked at Shiro as she started to stir and smiled at her.
“Looks like sleeping with a goddess is a most divinely relaxing experience.”
That one put a smile on the sleepily waking girl’s face.
“See? A Goddess wound up in your bed. Well played Mortal.”
“And I am still not worthy.”
That got a chuckle as Yuki yawned herself awake. She blinked her silver eyes and smiled as she saw Tyler looking at her.
“Feel better?”
“I had YOU cuddling me Yuki. Got me a recharge off cute power.”
She giggled as she hugged him again.
“It was nice to cuddle you again. We’ll still snuggle tonight right?”
“Of course.”
“Yay!”
She got off his chest and he was amazed by the now cooling hot spot on his chest.
“Wow, Yuki. Blankets optional with you.”
She giggled again as he leaned over to kiss Sherie awake. The gunsmith smiling widely as he did.
“I see you feel better.”
“Thanks for that Sherie.”
She sat up and hugged him tightly.
“Anytime every time.”
The group left the alcove and Tyler stretched, setting off so many cracks, pops, and snaps that Shiro went a little white.
“How many bones did you just break?”
Yuki laughed.
“He didn’t break anything Shiro. He settles sometimes. When he does, well, you heard.”
Tyler changed into his jeans and patted the blue haired girl.
“I’m good Shiro. I think I’ll go grab a new rifle from the armory.”
She just sighed.
“You are so odd sometimes Tyler.”
“Love you too.”
He went upstairs and found Rikka cleaning her MK46 on Sherie’s bench. He blinked as the thing was easily a 60 pound gun and Rikka was maybe 155 pounds soaking wet. She looked up and saw him staring incredulously, and laughed.
“I can show you if you’d like.”
“Please? Kinda need to.”
Rikka put the beast back together and brought the large weapon out to the rail without any sign of strain as she slammed a box into the receiver, put the first bullet into the feeder and yanked on the handle. Then she got an aroused blush as she pulled the trigger, and the Brararara of the gun’s firing rang out as she sent a line of glowing rounds to slam into the far off target on the ground. He just leaned against the window as he watched her lay down a hundred rounds with a smile from a gun even HE was a little intimidated by. The last round was sent flying and she lifted the thing off the railing to face him with a clearly aroused smile on her face.
“Believe it now?”
He chuckled.
“I fuckin love you Rikka.”
She blushed, and smiled.
“Thank you.”
They went inside and he sat on the couch as she went back to Sherie’s bench. He picked up the Tablet and was flipping through since the Live Feeds tab was dead. Llyia came over and laid on his chest. He smiled as he set the tablet aside to settle more comfortably on the couch with her on top of him. Sherie was helping Rikka clean her MK46, Fuji was sharpening her Katana, Dani was naked on a couch reading a book, Maria was making herself a snack in then kitchen, Yoko was naked on the balcony tanning, Shiro was brushing her long blue hair, and Yuki and Sukie were cuddling together on the couch Dani was laying on. Tyler was simply holding llyia as he stroked her soft silver hair as the room relaxed.
“Been a while since we could just relax like this.”
She smiled as she kissed him.
“Feels nice, right?”
He heled her tightly.
“Very nice.”
Fuji had finished her blade and had taken her top off to do some exercises.
“Enjoy these while you can, Tyler. We’ll be back in action soon enough.”
“Hey, that reminds me.”
She laughed.
“Oh shit here we go.”
“Love you too. Just was wondering. If the city bans us from entering, and we do anyway, what happens?”
She was using the new weights he’d ordered her a she replied.
“If that happens, the ‘wanted’ army attacks their school with aircraft and heavy tanks. It happens every year and they broadcast it to the Live Feeds. So, if you see it go active during this time let us know as it’s a really fun watch.”
“Will do.”
There was a knock on the door then.
“Delivery for the Hawk Squad!”
Tyler pulled his knife as he got the door. The boy saluted before heading off. Tyler rolled the crate inside and the girls all gathered around as he pulled the lid off. He smiled as he lifted Yuki’s teddy chair out. She was curious as he and Sherie both checked in case of rigged gift. Then they looked at Yuki.
“Surprise Yuki! This from us!”
The Squad Little sister’s silver eyes went so wide that they were half afraid her eyes would fall out and her mouth was in a very cute O as her mind went boom. Sukie couldn’t help herself and kissed her, and it restarted her brain.
“Thank you! Everyone! I love it!”
She climbed up and sat in the bear chair and it hugged her with it’s soft arms, making her squeak. Then Sukie climbed up beside her and they found it was plenty big for the two of them. Yuki had tears in her silver eyes as she ran around give hugs to everyone.
“Thank you thank you thank you!”
Tyler scooped her up for her hug as Sherie was heard giggling.
“Thank HIM, Yuki. It was his idea afterall.”
She did thank him. With a near throttler of a hug. Then Sherie winked at him as she poked Yuki’s foot, getting a giggled as she looked. Sherie held the newly engraved X16 up to her.
“Here. He grabbed it for you, and had me engrave it for you.”
She was now full on crying with joy as he holstered it on her waist like he did. Tyler reached into the box and pulled her new fingerless gloves and put them on her.
“These too.”
She hugged him as she cried.
“It’s not even my birthday and yet its already better then every birthday I’ve ever had! I love you! Thank you!”
He scooped her up again and hugged her as tightly as he dared.
“It doesn’t need to be your birthday, Yuki. We love you. All the reason we need.”
She was crying with sheer joy as Sukie was heard giggling.
“Now I’m kinda scared what her ACTUAL birthday will look like, if you spoil her like this just for the hell of it.”
They laughed as Yuki’s happy sobs were heard throughout the room as she got a surprise birthday from her True Family. Tyler sat down on the couch ass he was still hugging him, and he held her to him as well. The other girls brought the bear chair to her spot and Sukie was now resting on the couch nearby, patiently waiting to get her girlfriend back. Tyler was softly stroking Yuki’s soft orange hair as she now was just happily basking in his warmth. The other girls unloaded the crate of games and the other things they’d ordered and were putting them away as Yuki lifted her head up to peck him on the cheek.
“Best big brother ever. Thank you, Tyler.”
HE just hugged her.
“Best Little Sister, Yuki. Period. Your welcome.”
She smiled as she looked at Sukie.
“We are SOOOOO doing it in that thing.”
Sukie smiled.
“well, I got a gift for you as well, Yuki. Wanna go unwrap it?”
She leapt from Tyler’s arms as the two lovers raced to the chair to a round of awwwww’s as Tyler settled back on the couch.
“We need to do that again.”
Fuji spoke for them all.
“We are. Not anytime soon. But we so are.”
Then a loud bunch of passioned squeaks, moans and groans were heard from downstairs as Yuki got her other gift off Sukie. Sherie smiled.
“It weird I kinda wanna watch?”
Tyler poked his head up to glare angrily at her, and she jumped a little.
“Not. With. Yuki. We clear?”
He was not the only one glaring at her, as every other girl was as well. Now effectively shaking Sherie gulped with wide eyes.
“I promise to NOT peek on them.”
Tyler laid back down.
“Well, alright then.”
She breathed a hefty sigh of relief as there was a louder squeaking and they all smiled as Yuki was brought to orgasm by her lover. Tyler settled down and put his arm over his eyes as he relaxed.


At some point he musta dozed off, as the next time he opened his eyes, the sun had set and the lights were still on. HE looked and saw he was alone on the couch. He yawned and sat up looking around. Shiro was rubbing some kind of ointment into her hands, Fuji was looking at a magazine, Dani was sharpening a knife, Maria was on her laptop doing something, Sherie was rebuilding a rifle on her bench, Llyia was no where to be seen, but he could hear the shower going, Yuki and Sukie were absent, Rikka was rubbing a balm into Yoko’s belly scars and he was on the couch. HE chuckled.
“Musta been more tired then I thought.”
Fuji chuckled.
“I guess. One minute you were relaxing, next out like a light.”
He looked at the clock. 9:23 PM.
“Wow. We don’t have school tomorrow right?”
“Nah. Saturday.”
He went to the fridge and grabbed a pepsi in the glass bottle before walking onto the balcony. HE smiled as he looked out at the range. The sun had set, and the stars were out, adding a most mystical feel to the campus as the black of the night was met by the lights of the Tower. The forest to the left was gently swaying in the night breeze and the plains had a ripple effect as well. Every now and then someone on a balcony would send off a few rounds into the night and the glowing rounds looked kinda pretty to him. He smiled as he enjoyed the peaceful night.
“Kinda nice out tonight.”
Shiro had come to join him on the balcony. He smiled at his friend, noticing she was wearing a light crop top and yoga shorts as she leaned on the balcony.
“It is. Bet night battles look beautiful.”
She flipped her long blue hair at him.
“I bet it does. I’m sure we’ll see it first hand sooner or later.”
He patted her on the back.
“Most likely.”
She smiled and she held up her own drink.
“Cheers.”
They clinked drinks.
“Cheers.”
They drank deep, as he felt a gaze. But NOT on HIM, but her.
“MOVE!”
He grabbed her and pulled her towards him a round whizzed past her hair to slam into the bullet proof window. HE had her close to him and now he pulled her down as Sherie tossed him his MKII since it had a thermal sight.
“Get em!”
Tyler was up searching as he used the heat-seeing sight.
“Where are you asshole?”
HE spotted a figure bolting through the trees of the forest.
“I SEE YOU!”
He fired once and the runner dropped with a splash of color as his round hit him.
“Target down, move in for tagging, will provide overwatch.”
“Sir!”
Tyler had the rifle panning as he scanned for more would-be snipers as the retrieval team secured the body.
“Secure, captain.”
“What are we looking at, LT?”
“Boy from the Lights sir. Weapon is a HDR heavy sniper.”
“HDR?”
“Yes sir.”
“Dibs. Anything else?”
“Helluva shot sir!”
“Bastard looked at Shiro wrong! No! She’s MY Goddess!”
That got a laugh from the others on the comms line as Shiro was heard commenting.
“I see I have a most devote worshiper in that Mortal.”
“All praise be to the Goddess of Health and Beauty! Lady Shiro!”
She blushed hard as the line was then repeated en mass by the school.
“PRAISE BE TO SHIRO!”
Tyler laughed until the cleanup was done and the yard secure.
“All clear!”
“Take it easy LT.”
“Take it easy on her heart sir!”
He laughed as he went back inside to get a warm hug from Shiro.
“Thank you for saving me. Again.”
HE rubbed her back as he closed the window door.
“Like I said Shiro. You’re MY Goddess.”
She shivered a little as Fuji looked at him.
“That round wasn’t aimed at you. Yet you still felt it.”
He smiled.
“That means it’s ready, Fuji. AND back to where it was before. Now I just need to keep at it.”
She gasped.
“You can feel gazes aimed…at US now?”
He chuckled.
“It’s why I turned it back on after all. To protect you. When I first made it, it was a means to just protect ME. Now, it has a better purpose.”
Fuji just smiled.
“Well done Captain. The others?”
“Still need more practice. I can’t just walk around dissecting the others can I? Plus if I just start glaring at people like that, deaths would increase.”
That got a nod as Shiro was still holding him. Yuki was in the room as she’d heard the gun shot and came running, though all she had on was Sukie’s black lace panties, and Sukie Yuki’s green. The orange haired girl smiled and walked over to pat Shiro’s back.
“If you want, you can join me and him tonight, Shiro.”
She looked at Tyler.
“Can I?”
“Sure, Shiro. We got plenty of cuddles for you.”
She smiled happily as she hugged him again. Tyler looked at Fuji.
“Is it still too soon to light a flower bed up?”
Fuji smiled darkly.
“I’d say we’re well rested. Roster update?”
“Me. You. Shiro. Sherie. Llyia. Rest are here on overwatch.”
The squad all nodded as Shiro looked at him.
“Are you sure?”
“I trust you, Shiro.”
She glowed as Sherie was heard then.
“When do we launch?”
Tyler walked over and put in an order for a white board for the squad. Then he borrowed a piece of paper from Maria’s model set he pinned to the wall.
“Fuji. Maps and everything we know of their school.”
“Five minutes.”
“Sherie, we need silencers on our chosen gear.”
“Ten minutes and get me the guns.”
“Shiro, load a bag of toxins.”
“Sir.”
“Llyia, night gear.”
“My love.”
“Shiro, you have access to the venom of a Blue ringed octopus?”
“I can get it, why?”
“No antidote and is lethal to humans.”
“I can have it here in the morning.”
Fuji came back with a bundle of papers.
“Intel.”
“Major.”
He pinned the large map to the wall.
“Okay, plans simple: Misery. Absolute misery. We’ll firebomb their kitchens, flower beds, tanks, and throw a few cocktails into their art room.”
That last one got a laugh. Sherie was laughing as well.
“You REALLY don’t like these guys.”
“Nope. We’ll be in our bullet proofed outfits under the Stalin’s school trademark black. So, we’ll be using weaponry they themselves use.”
Llyia spoke up.
“I have enough Soviet gear to outfit us right.”
Sherie smiled.
“I have silencers for them as well.”
“We’ll also torch their generators. Seriously? I want them to suffer.”
He looked at the layout and chuckled.
“And I know how to get in and out easily.”
The Light’s school was a open concept school set inside a small set of hills and forests. The buildings were mostly tall circular buildings around a circle plaza with a massive flower bed a good four acres in size. Tyler tapped a spot between two buildings.
“See this spot? It’s a very obvious blind spot. So, we’ll go in through here.”
He tapped a spot on the main road, and Fuji chuckled.
“The most blatant approach is often the least well guarded. A most interesting strategy.”
Tyler looked at the squad.
“Myself, Sherie and Fuji will infil the compound. Shiro will be on sniper duty with Llyia.”
The pale beauty looked at him.
“The Ghost?”
“IS MINE. I am willing to bet she’s out to meet ME as well, as we’re similar. I’ll rig a few surprises for her around you in case though.”
She smiled as he looked to Sherie.
“We’ll bring claymores as well. And set them up everywhere as we leave. Just as the added fuck you.”
That got a laugh. Fuji looked at the plan.
“Worst case?”
“we’ll rig C4 here, here and here. We get in a tight spot we set em off, that will throw em for a loop.”
Fuji was nodding.
“Maximum damage and a direct arrow pointing right at Stalin’s.”
“Hey, as a bit of extra evil, we’ll bring salt with us.”
Yuki tilted her cute head curiously.
“Salt?”
HE tapped the flower bed.
“We’ll dump it into the flower bed. It’ll ruin the fertile soil permanently.”
Fuji had to step in now.
“Okay, Tyler. I see the logic and love it, but if we play that card we could get the Eco Saboteur Label.”
HE looked at her.
“Okay, we won’t then. What happens it we get that label?”
“We lose our running water period. Then we’d have to boil it ourselves. Plus, if a fire broke out in the forest we’d have to put it out without water.”
“Understood. A c4 crater it is then.”
Yuki giggled.
“You must really not like flowers!”
He laughed.
“More THEY like them A LOT. I want to make em cry.”
She smiled now as Tyler tilted his head.
“Okay. ALL preparations are to be done IN THIS ROOM. Okay? Not a soul is to know a thing.”
Fuji smiled in approval.
“we have most of what we need anyway. Alls we really need are the explosives.”
“Speaking of boom boom. Let’s bring a few Megalows as well, just the fuck up their landscaping just that much more.”
Fuji looked at the map now.
“If we rig the road, and set it off, they’d be FORCED to repave it in it’s entirety before they can leave campus again.”
Tyler smiled.
“Okay. Oh, and heads up. That flower bed? When we torch it, gas masks on. I’ve a hunch they grow their toxic plants there.”
“Wow, good call. What’s our timetable?”
“We set out after the sun sets tomorrow night. Any longer and we risk a rumor mill.”
Fuji smiled.
“I’ll spread a rumor myself. I’ll say you got bored and are practicing your bomb disarming skills and playing with new toys.”
The girls all Sighed.
“I don’t know what’s scarier. Fact I can see them buying it or him actually DOING it.”
“Both are scary. Least we got a cover story.”
“I guess that’s a good thing.”
“This point, we can blame any and all weirdness on him and the school would just run with it.”
“A mixed blessing I guess, since we all live with him.”
“Live with? Half are fuckin him nightly! That say about us?”
“That I am a VERY lucky bastard and YOU are all WAAAAAY too good for me.”
That got a glow from the girls as Tyler shrugged. Then he looked at the wall.
“Okay, Fuji, when we leave them room now, we-actually, I got an idea. Hey, can we get the info for say, that supremacy school?”
Fuji’s eyes flashed.
“Are you suggesting what I think you are?”
“Using the sneakers AGAINST THEM? Maybe.”
Fuji was gone a second later as a boy dropped a white board off and Tyler set it up. Sukie looked at Yoko.
“wow, Yoko, he does the same thing you do when planning.”
The pink eyed lady was smiling as Tyler set up the intel for the racist school Fuji brought him and was busy making a VERY intricate false plan.
“He even thinks like I do to an extent, but only to a more….precise degree.”
Tyler smiled at Fuji.
“Spread a rumor we’re paying those racists a visit. Odds are they’ll go full turtle as our TRUE target has NO fucking clue. Our real plans get hidden in either my alcove or Sherie’s. This one gets left out in the open behind a locked door.”
Fuji shook her head as Sherie glowed at this show of faith and trust.
“A most scary plan.”
“And when we DO hit them, well, we’ll use a different plan altogether.”
They all nodded. He looked at a clock. 10:23PM.
“Okay, we’ll sleep now and get to work in the morning.”
Another set of nods. Tyler set the wheeled whiteboard in front of the big couch as he took the real plans and intel down. Way he had taped it to the wall made it so all he had to do was roll it into a tube. He used a set of rubber bands to keep it closed as he gave it to Sherie.
“Hide it well.”
She hugged him and they went down stairs. He smiled as Sherie showed him a secret panel behind her BAR brackets with the memory cards he’d given her, a few photos, and an MI Garand cartridge as well. She put the roll inside and it closed with a soft click. If you didn’t know it was there, you’d never find it. Okay, Sherie. I have an idea. He kissed her and she giggled.
“Love you too.”
He smiled as he climbed in with Shiro and Yuki. Shiro was in a light pair of panties and nothing else whereas Yuki was in her light night gown. Tyler closed the curtain and laid between them as they rested their heads on his bare scarred chest.
“Good night Ladies. Love you.”
He got a chorus of replies as he cradled Shiro in his arm.
“Good night Shiro. Love you too.”
She smiled as Yuki settled into the crook of his arm.
“Love you too, Yuki.”
“Better.”
They laughed as they drifted off.



THE DEMON PAYS A VISIT.
THE 31ST DAY.
MONTH THREE



Tyler next opened his eyes to Shiro’s face right across from his own, with little Yuki comfortably sandwiched between them. He smiled as he saw Yuki’s carrot head pressed so snugly into Shiro’s impressive cleavage, and he found he’d wrapped his arms around them both, making the small pocket Yuki was in like a small cocoon. He smiled as he gently shook Shiro awake. The blue haired girl blinked awake, and saw him nod downward. She blushed, thinking he was indicating her bare breasts, only to look and see Yuki cuddled between them like she was their girl. She had a look of cute shock and smiled as she looked at him and wrapped her free arm over the small girl, making her little cocoon just that much better. Yuki moved in her sleep.
“Momma, you’re so warm!”
Shiro gasped at Yuki’s sleep talk, and then she glowed as Tyler rubbed her back. Then they laid their heads to just look at each other as they let little Yukie sleep a bit longer. The curtain was moved back and Fuji stuck her head in, only to see Yuki sandwiched between the pair like a daughter, and smiled. She was gone a moment before she held up a camera. Tyler and Shiro just looked at each other as the shot was taken. Though, the small click woke Yuki. Tyler and Shiro watched as Yuki opened her silver eyes, blinked the sleep from them and yawned cutely, before she saw where she’d wound up in her sleep. She blushed hard as she found herself looking at Shiro’s succulent nipple, and when she looked up she saw the pair smiling at her warmly.
“Morning Yuki.”
“Morning, Yuki. If you’d like a taste, be gentle.”
Yuki blinked before licking the offered breast inquisitively, eliciting a low moan of joy from Shiro and a happy glow from Yuki.
“You should join me and Sukie, Shiro. She loves big boobs!”
Tyler just smiled.
“Okay, ladies. Anymore and you’ll feel something you might not wanna.”
They blushed a little as they understood what he meant and got out giggling. Sukie had snuggled into Dani’s hammock with her last night and so was missing her girlfriend as they shared a good morning kiss. Tyler too kissed llyia good morning as they showered together. Maria had volunteered to make breakfast, as in her words.
“I like cooking a lot.”
Tyler smiled and offered her the job of company cook, which made her glow. Though, Yuki was heard muttering into her mug of coffee.
“You WILL share that Maria.”
That got a laugh as Fuji spoke next.
“we have full raid prep today, as such we’re excused from classes.”
Tyler took a spot in the kitchen he could see everyone.
“Outside this room we’re attacking those racists. In here, the Lights. Okay?”
“Understood.”
Tyler nodded approvingly. Then he looked to Fuji.
“Okay, I have a question on the chain of command in the field.”
The eye patched lady smiled.
“On campus I am your commander and such your superior officer. On a raid, if I am a part of it, I am your second in command, and such under YOUR command.”
“Okay, just needed the clarity.”
They ate quickly as Tyler looked at them, and they could clearly see the gears turning as his mind ran over every variable he could think of. Once breakfast was over they all scattered to their tasks. Tyler went with Llyia to retrieve her Soviet weaponry, Sherie to her bunker for attachments and tools, Shiro to the medical bay for kits and the requested toxins, and Fuji to get the explosives. The other girls would sow seeds of the raid rumor and false information. Tyler and Llyia loaded up on her collection, and she seemed rather giddy to.
“I can’t WAIT to use these!”
he pulled her into a kiss.
“I can’t wait for YOU.”
She shuddered in their kiss and then she looked at him.
“After the raid. Okay? I need to focus.”
He pressed his head against hers.
“We’re going to war together again, Llyia.”
She had such a happy smile as she replied.
“And we’ll walk away together. I love you.”
“I love you too.”
“we got work to do.”
“Soviet.”
She leaned back in shock.
“What?”
She just looked at him.
“That…was good. Like really good. I’m kinda amazed actually.”
He just kissed the pale beauty.
“I got a good one every now and again.”
She shook her silver haired head.
“And a gem too apparently.”
“Not yet. YOU got the true gems.”
“Dammit! Not now! I just put these panties on!”
He let her off the hook as he lifted the bundle of rifles.
“We’ll bring these up and get to it.”
She sighed with relief as he called the teasing there, instead of his usual obsessive need to ruin the panties of the girls. They returned to the room to find Sherie setting a crate on her bench.
“I got the silencers ready. Just pass me the guns and I’ll get to it.”
Tyler walked over to where Fuji was laying out the claymore mines. The laser tripwire trap was a light green, 1 foot across with a slight curve, and was easily set on a pair of small legs. Once triggered, the thing blasted small ball bearings outward in a ten foot cloud. Tyler walked over and picked one up, as Fuji chuckled.
“These are a nasty trick. But brilliantly devious.”
He smiled as he looked it over.
“I can carry a good fifteen alone.”
Fuji flexed her arm.
“I can too. We’ll leave quite a surprise for them after we leave.”
He smiled wickedly now.
“Too bad we don’t have the time to rig these to a tamper-trigger.”
Fuji just smiled.
“They come like that as a default.”
“of course they do.”
Tyler set the thing down and picked the long tube of the Megalow up.
“This I think I can carry maybe eight of.”
fuji tilted her head.
“I can carry four.”
Tyler smiled.
“Will we be able to even move with all this gear?”
That got a laugh from the tough Major.
“Like shadows. Our training regiment is built for this.”
“And YOU’RE a well built example of it, Fuji!”
She hugged him for that one.
“Smooth, Tyler. And thank you.”
He patted her back as he looked to Shiro. The blue haired medic had vials of the venom of the octopus. Fuji saw his look and was curious.
“What’s your plan with those?”
“Was looking to dip their needles in it, or our knife edges. Or just dump it on their flour.”
Fuji picked a vial up as Tyler patted Shiro’s back affectionately.
“I’d say just our knives, Tyler. When it comes to poisonings we need to be VERY careful. Or we get the Label. Toxins in general are a risky idea.”
Tyler rubbed his chin as he looked at them.
“Okay, I guess I should of asked you before wasting our money.”
Fuji smiled.
“If you want to use a loophole.”
“I’m listening.”
“Rig a few smoke grenades with them. It bypasses the rule to an acceptable extent.”
Tyler smiled.
“That works. They do it, so why can’t we?”
“Just be careful.”
“Raids ONLY.”
“Please.”
Fuji took the six 6-ounce vials.
“I can do this myself. I just need to focus and, and until I say safe, masks on please.”
The room nodded and they put the single visor masks on as Fuji took the dangerous vials and a good fifteen smoke grenades and got to it. Tyler found the masks to be rather comfy and easy to see in.
“Odd.”
His voice muffled and low.
“I kinda thought these things would be rather hard to use.”
Sherie made even the gas mask look cute as she replied.
“I know right? But nope! Weirdly comfy!”
they laughed as Tyler walked to sit by Sherie and start loading mags and cartridges. Dani came in with a crate, and when she saw the masks, grabbed one from a peg as she held her breath, then made a call to their other mates.
“Keep it quiet, but upon entering the room, until the clear is called, gas masks on.”
Tyler sighed.
“NO. I did NOT fart.”
fuji had set the last grenade down safely before he said this, and the room, along with everyone on the comms lost it laughing. Like they ALL had tears flowing from their eyes as they held their ribs and fought for breath as Tyler just sighed. Tyler was smiling though, as he kept loading rounds. It took them a solid five minutes to get back under control, and once quiet was restored, Yuki’s voice was heard on the comms.
“That’s something I loved about him. He never once let it rip near me. He’d usually go to the balcony with his rifle. But I knew.”
The girls all looked at each other.
“Yeah, come to think of it, he hasn’t around us either.”
“Not even during sex either.”
Tyler just shrugged.
“I got to take care of the ladies I live with, don’t I?”
THAT got him another round of hugs and a few kisses as well. Though, Sherie made a point.
“And don’t you DARE stop.”
“Wasn’t gonna, but sure.”
Fuji stored the now volatile grenades in a metal box until the op was ready.
“Safe. Masks off.”
They removed the things and set em aside to change the filters for the op. Sherie finished fixing the tubes to the end of the weapons and sat back now.
“Okay, guns are set. Now what do I do?”
Tyler smiled and kissed her.
“Wanna help me load mags? Or you can just sit there and look pretty. But we all know you look beautiful anyway.”
She laughed as she took up a few mags now.
“Good thing I don’t where panties on raids, or I’d need to change em right now. And love you too.”
Llyia took a Dragonov to the balcony to do some practice plinking as Fuji took knives out to sharpen them. Shiro was now loading backpacks with the gear and equipment. As she did, Fuji looked at her.
“I’ll handle the grenades, Shiro. We need to play those VERY carefully.”
She nodded.
“Understood Major.”
Tyler looked at the pile of mags and gear.
“I’ll go plink for a bit now myself. Most of these guns I have never touched before.”
Sherie looked to see Llyia still out on the balcony and smiled.
“Spank her one for me.”
“Oh I will.”
Tyler picked up an AK47 and a few clips as he went out to stand beside Llyia. HE gave her ass a fond slap as she reloaded and it got a low moan from the pale beauty. HE smiled as he stood next to her.
“I kinda feel like I’ve been neglecting you.”
She smiled as he lifted the rifle and took aim.
“I haven’t really felt neglected, as I know you’d come running if I asked. Plus, well, just being NEAR you is enough.”
He emptied the banana clip and found he didn’t like the spread, even though it was a heavy hitting beast.
“I feel it too, Llyia. Still though, some odd reason it just feels like it.”
She kissed him as they swapped mags.
“You think too much. I love you, but you need to just relax about some things.”
He chuckled.
“I guess I do. I’ll try, Llyia. But just remember I get lost inside my own mind sometimes.”
She kissed him again.
“we’ll drag you out when you do.”
He smiled as he unloaded the AK.
“I love you too, Llyia. And I don’t really like this one. Be right back.”
She laughed as he went back in to the pile. Sherie was smiling as she saw him walking towards her.
“Not a fan?”
He set it down.
“Grouping’s all over the place.”
She looked at the pile.
“Oh! This should do it.”
She picked a black SVT-10 and tossed it to him.
“Here. That’s more your speed, right?”
He lifted the marksmen rifle and smiled.
“I fuckin love you Sherie. Seriously? You rock.”
She blushed as he took the mags.
“I love you too, and so you know? The flattery kinda hurts a little.”
He looked at her quizzically.
“It does?”
“I get a headache after I get over my embarrassment. So, as much as I love it, can you go a little easier on me please?”
He hugged her.
“Sure, Sherie. Sorry it hurt you.”
She giggled.
“KIDDING!”
“HUH?!”
He stepped back to look at her dumbfounded as the room lost it. He stood there blinking a bit, as Sherie was flat on her back kicking her feet in the air was she nearly laughed herself to death again. Tyler waited until the room recovered and set the gun down. Sherie was wiping the tears from her eyes as he went towards her.
“Gotchya!”
He laid her on her ack and kissed her hard, and she squeaked before he pulled back to look at her, and the look in his gaze made her a little nervous. She gulped.
“Um, Tyler? You’re scarin me.”
He smiled wickedly now.
“Sherrrrrrie!”
His singsong voice sending a shiver down every one’s spine, Sherie was now shaking as she answered.
“Yeah? I’m sorry?”
He licked his lips.
“It. Is. So. ON.”
She squeaked, and he kissed her again as Llyia was heard laughing.
“That ladies, was the start of a new prank war.”
Tyler got off the now terrified Sherie,
“And so you know Sherie? I LOVE a good prank war.”
He lifted the gun and was about to walk onto the balcony, when he had a thought.
“And to be clear? I do NOT do evil or malicious pranks. I promise you that.”
He looked at a vastly relieved Sherie.
“Most you can expect is something small that royally fucks with you. Like say something you placed in a spot being in another when you go to reach for it.”
“FUCK YOU!”
All heads turned to a now incensed Fuji. Now visibly confused, Tyler looked at her.
“Huh?”
The Major was trembling with a fury.
“You sonuvabitch! YOU moved my book! Took me TWO hours to figure out why it was messin with me!”
Tyler scratched his head.
“I’m sorry, Fuji, but I have no idea what you’re talking about.”
His VERY genuine confusion made her sigh in embarrassment.
“I’m sorry, Tyler. I can tell you didn’t touch it.”
“Yeah, all I did was move that pencil.”
Fuji froze now, as her eye started twitching, and the other girls just busted up laughing as her mind ground to a halt, snapped, and broke again as it tried to figure out what pencil he meant. Tyler then looked to Sherie, as she flailed her limbs with humor.
“So, yeah Sherie, that thing in your alcove was kinda cute.”
She froze, and gulped as she looked up trembling.
“Y-you s-saw?”
He was confused again.
“Yeah, you showed me it yesterday. Neat place to store stuff.”
She threw a lug nut at him.
“YOU ASSHOLE! YOU NEARLY GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK!”
He got the nut and tossed it to Fuji.
“Oh, and Fuji? Love you.”
She got the nut and whipped it at him as she understood now.
“Okay, first off? Well played. Second, I love a good prank and all, but please don’t screw with my stuff?”
“Of course Fuji. I won’t touch it again.”
She breathed a sigh of relief.
“I trust you, but that’s mine.”
“I understand. The book was me as well.”
She chuckled.
“I kinda figured. And I’ll let it go so long as it doesn’t happen again.”
He nodded as Sherie came over to look into his eyes.
“NO I did NOT go snooping Sherie. Okay? I promise you.”
she sighed with relief.
“Okay. Just, don’t tell jokes like that, okay? Please?”
He hugged her.
“Understood.”
She hugged him tighter.
“I have bad memories of people going through my stuff.”
“Was the jacket thing okay?”
“Hmm-hm. That’s fine. And that hatch as well, as I showed it to you. Just, nothing else.”
HE snuggled her against him.
“I don’t snoop.”
She smiled and the other ladies seemed to relax more. Then Tyler chuckled.
“As for that hatch? Well, I ALSO promise to NOT rig it with a noise bomb.”
Sherie giggled.
“That’s the kinda prank I love!”
“Oh, well, okay then. Whoopie cushion it is then.”
“Eep!”
She squeaked as she now knew what she’d awakened. She then grinned.
“It is ON.”
“So on. Let’s do this fair.”
“And try not to go overboard.”
“Agreed.”
They kissed it out before he headed onto the balcony to keep plinking with llyia. The pale beauty chuckled.
“Now that she can’t hear us.”
Tyler leaned in closer.
“I wanna rig that hatch to drop something for her the next time she opens it, but not sure what to get her this time.”
Llyia smiled as he sidled up to speak to her.
“How sweet. Get her a pair of panties this time. So she’d have the full outfit.”
“I would, but I’m kinda worried she’d see it as me just being dirty again.”
He was firing the rifle and loving the easy recoil pattern and the laser-like accuracy. Llyia patted his back.
“Well, why not a bear then?”
“A bear. Hmm.”
HE looked back at Sherie as he reloaded. The twin tailed girl was rubbing a cloth on an AK, and was unaware of her watcher.
“I think I will. Seems a little too easy, But, oh! I know!”
HE smiled as he lifted the rifle to keep going.
“I’ll have a pressure activated speaker put in it, and every time she hugs it, it’ll say I love you, or you mean a lot to me or something like it.”
Llyia smiled now.
“That sounds wonderful. She’d lose it.”
“Fuck it I’m doing this.”
HE pulled the tablet out and set the request and he made the bear have his leather jacket, be his skin color, with a pair of Demon wings on it’s back. He recorded like fifteen different messages in his voice for the speaker. HE loved he could make it solar powered and good for two weeks on a full charge, and only needed a mere light from the room to charge. He set it to be a ultra-secret delivery, and it was to arrive in two hours. Llyia kissed him as he set the tablet away.
“You spoil us.”
“Just wait, Llyia. You ain’t seen NOTHING yet.”
She smiled.
“And I DO NOT want to know.”
“Oh, my Pale, Beautiful, Soul, you will not know a thing.”
She smiled as Sherie came out with a small AK74U SMG to practice with. She got a warm kiss from both Tyler and Llyia, which made her purr.
“We need to surprise her again.”
“We do.”
“can we take her now?”
“Sure.”
The two looked to see Sherie gulp as she set her gun down.
“Well, so much for a little gun practice.”
They took her arms and brought her to her alcove for another impromptu threesome. The trio went to Sherie’s Alcove and stripped her naked before each other. Then they were inside giving it to each other. Sheri got pinned again as Tyler and Lylia took turns both eating her slit and riding it, as this one was about Sherie’s pleasure, and wanting to give her a lot. Sherie was loving the treatment, and was soon just laying there letting the lovingly horny couple play with her as they got off on her. Their play lasted two full hours before they fell to the bed on top of a drained Sherie. Tyler then kissed her softly as Llyia massaged her breasts gently.
“Wow, you guys, that was amazing.”
That got her a kiss from Lylia as tyler took his turn kneading Sherie’s softballs. Tyler smiled at her.
“We love you, Sherie. And we love showing you.”
Lylia then settled her head next to a panting, sex-drained girl.
“We love you so much. Plus, we WANT you. A lot.”
She giggled.
“I love you too! And LOVE these surprises!”
Tyler got a secret page from the Major.
“It’s here.”
He looked at llyia, and she smiled.
“Hey, Sherie.”
She looked at her curiously, only to get liplocked and mounted by the pale beauty.
“I’m still READY!”
Tyler ghosted out of the bed to retrieve the bear, and then he moved back into the bed like a damned Wraith. Sherie was now fully stuffed into Llyia’s own large bust as the Pale beauty teased her treat with a soft finger as Tyler hid the bear in the small hatch. He closed it and settled down to watch as if he had never left. Sherie got her boob fix off a very eager Llyia and now had a most satisfied smile on her face as she looked at a grinning Tyler.
“I hope you’re NOT still hungry. I kinda hurt now.”
HE smiled as he kissed her.
“I am. But it looked like Llyia is too. You rest for a moment.”
She giggled as Llyia laid back for him to mount her for their last blast before the reload. It was Sherie’s turn to watch now, as Tyler and llyia shared their own love and lust with each other. Llyia got the last cream before they fell to the bed with Sherie between them. Then they pinned er between them under her secret hatch, as Tyler had set it to look slightly off, and be weirdly eye-catching like that. The trio panted as they got their breath back with Sherie snuggled between them. Sherie had her hazel eyes closed as she just basked in the feelings of a satisfyingly pleasurable sex session, as Tyler and Llyia just held their favorite girl.
“Thank you. I love this.”
She was smiling as she opened her eyes. Tyler and Llyia took turns kissing her as they recovered. Then Sherie settled back.
“I think I’ll rest a bit-what the?”
She’d noticed the slightly off panel. Now a little concerned, she gulped a she reached for it.
“I KNOW I shut that thing. They better NOT hav-huh?”
She opened it, and the bear fell out to land on her chest. She was now just confused as she looked at it. She then saw how it had Tyler’s jacket and a pair of demon wings. She knew then. She looked at Tyler then tears in her eyes as she hugged it.
“I love you, Sherie.”
She squeaked as it talked to her in his voice, and her heart melted with the warmth and sheer joy in it as he spoke. She hugged it again.
“Seriously, Sherie. I love you so much.”
She was full-blown crying as she hugged it yet again on reflex.
“You make my day so much brighter every time I see you, Sherie.”
Tyler was smiling now as Sherie’s heart melted into tears of joy as she now hugged him.
“Thank you. I love it. I love you!”
He held his best friend and stroked her back.
“I love you, Sherie. Thank you for being my friend.”
She sat back with tears till falling.
“You okay? That’s a rather scary line ya know.”
He smiled as he hugged her again.
“I couldn’t think of another way to say it. I’m just happy we’re such good friends, and I don’t tell you nearly enough just WHAT you are to me.”
She picked it up and hugged it as she looked at him.
“I look forward to seeing you every day Sherie.”
She just laughed this time.
“How many did you do?”
“Bout fifteen?”
She just hugged him as her tears topped falling.
“I am so happy you came here, Tyler.”
He rubbed her back.
“So am I. Sherie. So am I.”
Then Sherie laughed as she sat on her haunches to look at him.
“If you go to these length for ME, the hell you gonna do for HER?”
Tyler smirked as he looked at Llyia.
“Her? No idea yet. Key word: YET.”
Llyia came over to kiss Sherie again.
“And I don’t want to know either.”
Sherie hugged the bear to her breasts now.
“You are the very best Sherie. You sweet, kind, funny, FUN, dirty, sexy, beautiful, and just truly special to me.”
She blushed at that one, as she always did when he showered her in praise. Then Tyler hugged her again.
“We need three things: a shower, food, and WATER.”
the two girls laughed hard. They left the alcove, Sherie placing the bear on her pillow looking out into the room, as she’d see it every time she’d pass her bed. They went upstairs for a round of applause from the ladies as they took the shower. After the now hungry trio were making pizza when a knock was heard.
“Weapon delivery!”
Tyler took it and the girl saluted before heading off. He took the four cases to the counter as Sherie looked over curiously.
“Whatchya get this time?”
He smiled as he set the cases out.
“A desert eagle, 44. Magnum, and a pair of renettes.”
She laughed as he took the deagle out.
“Damn dude. I love the flames on that one. So, what you want for upgrades?”
Tyler smiled as he pointed to each piece.
“Sights, viper reflex with neon blue dot. A forge tac slide for better range and control, stippled grip for the same reason, and a compensator.”
Sherie blinked.
“Okay. Damn. You know the deagle. That setup will reduce the recoil substantially. Seriously? You just made it a damned handgun sniper.”
HE chuckled as he looked down it’s sights.
“I always loved the deagle. Was a favorite of mine.”
Sherie took it and smiled.
“I got a viper sight in my bunker. It even flips back for holstering.”
“You’re the best for a reason, Sherie. Oh, nearly forgot, a light weight trigger too.”
She smiled wider now.
“You seek to master it.”
“Yup.”
“Alright then. The 44?”
“Umm.”
He lifted the revolver.
“I think, stippled grip, that barrel is fine, a viper sight, and some speed reloaders.”
She nodded.
“Yeah, not a whole lot you can do with a revolver.”
“This is more a fun gun.”
“Agreed. The rennetti?”
“Umm, sport slide, light weight trigger, no sight as the irons are really good and clean, and a pro grip.”
“for the muzzle I’d suggest a compensator. It likes to jump if I recall.”
“You’re the expert, Sherie.”
“Love you too. So, I’ll get started on these after our OP.”
“Thanks Sherie. I’d help you, but no clue how.”
She laughed.
“This is MY job and I love doing it. Just hug me when they’re done.”
He smiled as they munched on some burgers, fries and energy drinks before Tyler took the deagle to the balcony. As he loaded it, Shiro came out with a look of concern on her face.
“I’d like to observe it you don’t mind? That thing makes me nervous.”
“Sure, Shiro. It’s loud so brace.”
She smiled as he cocked it. HE took aim and fired the thing at the far off target, hitting the thing with a dull spark. HE emptied the mag and smiled as he looked to Shiro.
“Verdict?”
“Can I see your wrists?”
“Sure.”
He let her look him over as Sherie chuckled.
“I see she heard that one.”
Tyler tilted his head.
“Details?”
“A boy a few years back wanted to try the deagle. I personally don’t really like them, as they’re too big for my hands. Well, he ignored the warning of the Gunny teaching, and fired it one handed. Yeah, it snapped his wrist clean off, the gun flew out of his hands, and he lost his hand.”
Tyler winced at the image.
“And THAT’S why I double fist the thing.”
Shiro finished looking at his wrists.
“How they feel?”
“Achy, like I just did a lot of reps with those grip trainer things. But, not as bad as yesterdays. I can’t shoot more then seven rounds still, but getting there.”
She nodded.
“Okay, look, I trust your judgement. But, as your medic, I’d like to ask you to only fire that thing up here where I can watch, okay?”
“Sure, Shiro. Kinda why I got it. Well, and because things a damned beast.”
She smiled as they went inside. Tyler set the empty deagle on Sherie’s bench and picked the revolver up.
“This is just fun to shoot. How are we on preparations?”
Fuji looked up from her spot on a couch.
“we can launch now. All set and ready to roll.”
He smiled.
“Good. Then I think I’ll play with my new gun for a bit.”
“Oh! Oh! Can I join you? I love the 44.!”
“Hell yeah Sherie. I got plenty of rounds too.”
“Yay!”
Tyler loaded a bucket as he and Sherie walked back out onto the balcony. He loaded it and she had stars in her eyes as he fired it one handed. HE hit the target and she sighed.
“I love that thing.”
“Surprised you don’t have one.”
He emptied the cylinder before reloading and passing it to Sherie.
“every time I go to buy one, they’re sold out.”
“That a fact?”
He pulled the tablet up and went to the buy page for it.
“Got one for you.”
She finished her turn to pick the visuals. She made each slot for a round say something, like bang or hello or surprise, and made the thing jet black. Once she was done he paid for it and she hugged him.
“Thanks. Again.”
He patted her hair.
“Just for you, Sherie.”
She laughed as she reloaded it for him.
“Kinda funny how YOU go to buy it and they have like ten. I looked this morning and nothing.”
Tyler tilted his head.
“Um, yeah. Okay, Sherie? Odd question but can you pull it up on YOUR tablet please.”
She blinked and did so.
“Ah, yeah. Sure, gimme a sec. Okay, 44. Magnum. The hell? Still says out of stock.”
Tyler took it and sure enough, her screen said not in stock. He then pulled up his own again it said nine in stock.
“Okay, let’s see Fuji.”
The Major was relaxing on the couch as the pair walked over to her.
“Hey, Fuji. Got a weird one here.”
She smiled as she sat up.
“Whatchya got?”
“Have a look.”
She did look, and sighed.
“Okay, Sherie. I apologize.”
Tyler and Sherie sat either side of her.
“What is this?”
Fuji sighed as she pulled her id out and swiped it into her tablet. Sherie’s account to the school weapons supply was then listed as ‘restricted’.
“Looks like Milo fucked you over a lot, Sherie.”
She squeaked in shock.
“How?”
Fuji sighed again, this time sadly.
“She basically locked your ability to buy new guns period. She didn’t like you. Like REALLY didn’t like you. I never said a word about it, as she only told me in confidence, but she HATED you. To her? Before Tyler came here, YOU were the biggest thorn in her side. You did what you wanted and when. Plus, the way you pounced on every busty girl you saw drove her up the wall as it was just beyond what her mind could comprehend. You lived life to the fullest with a wild heart and a lust for it too. She just could not understand how you were so happy all the time being here. Fact everyone loves the ever-loving fuck out of you just made it that much worse. She wanted to outright KILL you, just to remind the other students we are here to DIE. Not live. Die. In her words that was the only thing we could hope for here. Now that I think back, I don’t really know WHY I fell in love with her to begin with.”
Tyler just sighed.
“Well fuck her. Sherie’s awesome and we got her. So we win.”
Sherie had been looking down at her feet sadly as the news she’d been loathed by the lady she’d looked up to was made bare. Then as Tyler spoke she smiled.
“Thanks for making me feel better.”
He laughed.
“NEVER doubt yourself Sherie. Okay? You’ve helped me out so freakin much least I can do is try to help you when you need it.”
She got up and snuggled into his lap, and he hugged her.
“Thanks. I mean it.”
Then she looked to the room.
“My pouncing doesn’t bother you……does it?”
the girls all looked at each other, before Fuji spoke for the room.
“You wouldn’t be you if you didn’t, Sherie. Even if you’re a little rough sometimes, we all walk away with a smile and a brighter heart after we get to see you. We all love you.”
She was about to start crying, when Tyler hugged her.
“No tears, Sherie. Just give us that smile we all look forward to seeing every day.”
She did smile, and the room was a little brighter for it. Then she rounded on him to kiss him again.
“Seriously, Tyler. Thank you.”
“I got your back, Sherie.”
She smiled as Fuji gave her tablet back.
“we all do. And when Milo comes back we’ll put her in the ground.”
Tyler smiled darkly.
“You knew?”
Fuji sighed as she rubbed her eyepatch he’d given her.
“I can feel it in my bones. They may have raped her and slit her throat after you blew her leg off, but she’s not dead yet. Not that kind of misery.”
“My reasoning exactly. I’d have shot her meself, but I was kinda in a hurry.”
The room laughed as Fuji looked at him.
“If she comes back?”
“We put the bullet in her head. TOGETHER.”
She looked down.
“I….don’t think I’m strong enough.”
“Bullshit, Fuji. You are the strongest person I know.”
She jumped,
“But, what about YOU or llyia or Rikka?”
Tyler sighed.
“And WHO do WE look to for a leader?”
Llyia and Rikka smiled.
“I look to you, Fuji.”
“Me too. I wish I was like you.”
The Major was shocked.
“But HE’S more of a leader then I am!”
Tyler patted her back.
“And HOW many times do I turn to you for advice or help or guidance?”
She blinked as it hit her then.
“You really look up to ME?”
He nodded.
“I do. If I need to give direction or look at a problem, sometimes I’ll look at it like YOU would. Fuji you have NO idea just HOW much I rely on your strength and you in general.”
She hugged him as the room all came to hug the leader they all loved and respected. Fuji was blown away by this show of both affection and just how much they looked to her.
“Thank you, everyone. It means so much to me that you all look up to me like that.”
Tyler chuckled.
“we gotta look SOMEWHERE. I sure as hell don’t cut it.”
They all laughed as the moment passed. Then Tyler smiled.
“Hey, Fuji, wanna know what Milo told me before the leg went?”
She looked at him.
“Um, okay, sure?”
“She said that I infected you with my venom. And at one point you even moaned MY name during sex once.”
fuji’s face went beat red at that one.
“She TOLD YOU THAT?”
“I know right? Seemed kinda low to have such a denial of what she wanted, she had to throw YOU under the bus to feel better about it.”
Fuji blinked as what he just said processed, then she hugged him.
“Thank you again for that, and please? Don’t bring it up again.”
“Sure, Fuji.”
She sighed with relief as Sherie giggled.
“I wanna empty the bucket!”
“I wanna to!”
Dani seemed a little shocked.
“I was expecting a dirty joke there.”
Tyler smiled as he and Sherie walked to the balcony.
“There is a time for dirty jokes, Dani. And times when not even I will crack one. That was one such time. I may be a hopelessly dirty minded pervert, but I DO have a line. Might not be for much, but I got it.”
They laughed as he joined Sherie on the balcony. She kissed him before passing him the revolver.
“I love you.”
He smiled.
“I love you too.”
Tyler fired the thing the six times and it was Sherie’s turn. They emptied the bucket and their hands were tingling. Tyler smiled as he looked at the shell covered floor.
“I’ll clean the floor if you wanna clean the gun.”
“Deal! Oh, and can this be like a daily thing? You and me and a 44?”
“Sure, Sherie. Me an Shiro got a deagle date each day, so you can take next gun. Oh, and we rotate gun cleaning and floor sweeping. Fair?”
“Deal!”
She took the gun as he swept the spent casings into the bucket in the floor. He noticed it was nearly full as he swept the last casing in.
“Hey, gotta make a dump run, I’ll be right back.”
He got a disinterested grunt as he unscrewed the ten gallon bucket from the floor. Tyler carried the fifty pounds of casings to the nearby armory, and found the casing dumpster. He loved the sounds the things made as they bounced around inside the large metal container. HE was going to leave when he spotted a Model 680 pump action shotgun hanging on a set of brackets. He smiled as he walked over to get a look at the beast. He had loved it in a CoD game he’d played, and as he held it, he found he loved how it felt in his hands. I think I’ll buy one. He was peering down it’s sights as he felt a gaze.
“Seriously?”
“Yup.”
He jumped to the side as a knife came down where he’d been standing. He put the gun on the bench as he saw his attacker was a boy with blonde hair and blue eyes.
“Great. A piece of shit Aryian.”
That got a snort.
“How tragic, a Pure that fraternizes with the Unclean.”
“You just mad they shot ya down. Musta sucked when even yo cousin turned you down for that dance. How much did you pay your mother to go? Oh, and speaking of payments.”
He smiled wickedly.
“Those nightly ass payments to yo daddy musta been a real highpoint for you. Everyone needs a good spank bank.”
The boy was backing away now as Tyler started walking towards him.
“So, you loved it too? Makes sense, as when he was balls deep inside you it musta felt like he loved you for once. Yet, you knew he didn’t love you, he just loved your screams, begging and you PAIN! I bet you felt real proud that night YOU took HIS ass! Yet, you still weren’t able to get your mother, were you? I mean I get it, every time you look in the mirror all you can see is a poor replacement for that brother of yours that was killed in that robbery. He wasn’t a racist. No. He was a kind hearted boy that everyone loved. YOU WERE MADE AS A MERE REPLACEMENT FOR HIM! And you failed at that. No wonder you failed the first grade, no wonder every girl throws up when they look at you. They can see that festering pit you call a soul. If those looks don’t drive the girls off, that personality will. Oh, and it must really suck knowing that a stapler remover is longer then you.”
The boy couldn’t take it anymore, and stabbed himself in the heart. Twice, before finally dropping to the floor. Tyler smiled proudly.
“Major, just killed a Sneaker in armory four.”
“Roger, Tyler. And, please? If you use that skill, turn the comms off. Please, we….we need a minute.”
HE now felt like absolute shit.
“Oh shit. I am so sorry, ladies. Okay, that’s it that skills off the table.”
Sherie’s voice was heard then. And she had a light tremor in it.
“No, it’s okay. Just, turn them off. That thing’s useful-“
“It HURT you. Not an option.”
Llyia was heard next.
“You’re doing it again. Have faith in us.”
He sighed deeply.
“Okay. Thanks Llyia. Even IF I still feel like shit. I’ll turn the comms off in future.”
They all breathed a sigh of relief. Then Fuji was heard laughing.
“We’re good now. Just needed to hear it. Oh, and by the way? That is a truly terrifying skill. Is it back to par?”
“Nearly. I needed to look at him twice.”
Tyler walked back and took the 680 with a small pouch of shells as the body was removed. He walked back to the room and the ladies were still relaxing as he’d left. Shiro looked up and smiled as she saw the gun.
“That a 680?”
He chuckled.
“Yup. I found it in the armory. Was my go-to shotgun in a game and I love how it looks now.”
She came over to look at it.
“Can I shoot it? Shotguns are kinda my favorite.”
“Sure. I got a bunch o shells here, and the bucket’s empty.”
Fuji looked up.
“How’d the dumpster look?”
“we’re at maybe a quarter?”
“Let me know when it reaches the half. We need to schedule a pickup a few days in advance.”
“Sure.”
He and Shiro took the thing to the balcony and he loaded the gun and passed it to her. He leaned against the railing ass he pumped it with a gleeful smile as it clicked. She fired and the bellow made her squeak in shock as it jumped in her hands. Tyler laughed at the sight of the beautiful blue haired girl playing with the pump.
“Damn Shiro, you look a special kinda sexy with that.”
She blushed as she pumped it again and fired. She fired the six shots before passing it to Tyler.
“I love that thing. Okay. I want one.”
“I got my tablet.”
She pulled her id as he pulled it up.
“Wow. Thing costs 7500.”
She picked the visuals, and made it a blue that matched her hair with a beautiful ripple effect of a deeper blue, and a ring of blood red on the choke. She swiped her ID and smiled as she hugged him.
“Thanks for that.”
“Sure. Was kinda thinking of buying one myself.”
Sherie was heard commenting.
“In all honesty? It’s FAR better then that SPAZ you love.”
“Okay. I’mma say this once. Sherie. YOU are my favorite spaz.”
She laughed.
“Love you too.”
He took the tablet and swiped his ID,
“Wow. I still got like 125,000 left.”
He pulled the 680 up, and looked at the visuals. He smiled as he put a blue/red tiger stripe again and ordered an extra 2500 shells for it. He paid and Sherie perked up again.
“What’s your plan for that one?”
“Tac laser on the side, barrel lengthened, stock removed, a better choke, annnnd a tube extension.”
She laughed.
“Extend the limited range, tighten the spread, and make it easier to aim. I’d recommend a better pump too. Like, maybe a tru sport. Thing makes it easier to grip and hold.”
“Like I said Sherie, the expert.”
She smiled as he put it away and took the gun up to keep shooting. He finished off the pouch and looked at the sun.
“we got maybe two hours to dark.”
They nodded as he swept up. He went inside to clean the gun before putting it back as Fuji pulled the plans out.
“When you get back we’ll do a last minute run down.”
“Understood Major.”
He was gone for five minutes and then he was standing in front of the board.
“Okay. Our targets is the Lights school. Our goal is simple, misery. I want to shatter their school spirit and pride. Fuji, you’re in charge of the grenades.”
“Understood.”
“Okay. We’ll hit their kitchens, flower beds, hospital bay, and the dormitory if we have time. I can open most windows without setting off an alarm, and as such stealth is our watchword. Snipers, your to drop any strays as silently as you can. Of special note is this Ghost.”
Llyia looked up.
“My radar is back to par. She cannot sneak up on me.”
“I will rig MY kind of traps regardless.”
They nodded.
“Okay. We use Soviet silenced weapons, as our overarching goal is to point a neon sign right at Stalin’s. So, to that end, leave the spent shell casings.”
Fuji smiled.
“Goes against the grain a bit, but okay.”
“I’d also like to leave claymores in entryways and high traffic areas. Maybe rig a megalow into a window.”
Fuji looked at the map.
“I’d suggest this one. It’s a main dormitory.”
“Okay, plus we’re to fuck up their road as we leave. Perfect world? We set the bombs and throw the grenades without a soul knowing until they go off. Any questions?”
Sherie had one.
“Can we fuck with their gunsmiths?”
“Oh absolutely.”
“Yay.”
Shiro was looking at a claymore.
“How are we getting there?”
Fuji answered.
“We’ll take our bikes to this spot. We can walk then.”
Llyia was rubbing her chin.
“we’re going to be carrying a lot of gear.”
“We are.”
She smiled.
“I can handle it.”
Tyler looked to Fuji, and she nodded.
“Suit up.”
The next two hours was spent getting dressed. As they would be wearing their usual bullet proof clothes under the Stalin’s body armor and usual raid gear. Llyia would have her distinctive silver hair put into a blonde wig that would mask it well. Fuji would even undo her eye patch for the Raid. She placing it in Tyler’s hand and him putting it in his own special compartment. Then they all loaded mags into chosen weaponry. Llyia had a dragonov and Bizen SMG, and Shiro had the same setup, Tyler the SVT-10, and a Makorov pistol, Sherie an AK47, with the same pistol, and Fuji a Bizen as well as a Ak74U. They all wore black clothing and ski masks with a gas mask on their necks as they watched the sun set and darkness descend. Tyler looked to Fuji who nodded.
“Demons. Move out.”
The grabbed a set of NODs as they left the room without a sound. They didn’t bother with the elevator as they used ropes to repel to the floor of the Tower before heading outside to where their bikes were waiting. They mounted up and roared to their raid. While they were gone, the school was on full lockdown with the other Demons on combat readiness. Tyler spoke into his comms.
“How’s it sound ladies?”
“Clear.”
“As a bell.”
“I hear you.”
“Loudly.”
“Wow, nice multi yoda.”
They laughed as the raiders went through the darkened roadway. The lights of their bikes a deep red that was both eerie and awesome. Tyler was in the lead as usual, Fuji his right, Llyia his left, with Shiro behind him and Sherie behind her. The trip would take two full hours and a ten minute walk through the Light’s woodland, so they roared along, dodging cars and trucks like they were standing still.
“I kinda like riding at night.”
fuji chuckled as she rocketed along on her Ninja.
“It’s fun right?”
Shiro seemed a little nervous.
“These things still make me nervous. My uncle died in a motorcycle crash.”
“Yeesh, that sucks, Shiro. I guess, just don’t panic and you’ll be fine?”
“Thank you, and I appreciate it. But, he was drunk, and I’m sober.”
“Oh, well that definitely helps.”
Fuji smiled.
“Hey, if you want, you can get us some booze. I think we’d enjoy a round after a successful battle.”
Tyler was thoughtful.
“I guess. Seems like a good way to dredge up stuff we don’t want aired out though.”
Llyia’s hauntingly beautiful voice chimed in.
“Well, we can always try it once to see what happens. If we don’t like it or it’s too messy we can just go through what we get and no more.”
Sherie laughed.
“What she said.”
Tyler smiled as they roared along a curve.
“Alright, ladies. We’ll try it. And Fuji? I still remember the rules.”
“Needed to hear it.”
They laughed. Then they rode in silence as they got closer. They reached the hiding point at the two hour mark and they hid the bikes to Tyler’s specifications. Once done, only they could find them again. Then they locked weapons and checked loads.
“We good?”
“Clear.”
“Clear.”
“ready.”
“Set.”
“Move.”
They moved through the woodland with a silence that made the shadows jealous as they approached the enemy school. Tyler taking point as they went with each girl following his foot steps exactly, for he was the best by far at this. They came to a large rock formation that Tyler went up like a mountain goat with the girls right behind. The rather conveniently placed rock provided a very clean sightline into a solid portion of the campus.
The Lights school was a collection of modern buildings with a curious twisting pattern in the supports. Even from the distance Tyler and his crew were at, they could see the flower beds.
“Masks on.”
They all put the soviet style masks on, both as a precaution and to further mask their identities. Tyler then looked to Shiro and Llyia.
“Thermals.”
They setup shop and laid out mags as they made the switch to thermal optics as Tyler rigged a bunch of very simple traps that were next to impossible to not hit, and WERE impossible to see if you did not know they were there. Once ready, they nodded and left the two girls on their perch as Tyler and his team of Him, Fuji, and Sherie moved along the tree line to the front door. The landscape lit up with small floodlights that provided enough light to see without night vision. Tyler led them to the main gate with the school name and they walked through. There was a line of double hedges along a path of cobblestone to a main entry way that Tyler kinda liked. The ghosts moved to the right, as the first stop was the kitchens which were located on the right hand side of the main walkway. As they went, Tyler spotted a small grey box on the side of the building.
“Eyes on circuit hub.”
They nodded and he moved to it. Sherie passed him a screwdriver and he had it off in ten seconds before looking it over. He snorted to himself. I have seen a trailer park with better circuitry. He pulled the wires for the alarms for the building, the fire suppression system, and a few lights before replacing the cover and rebolting it. They then moved to the kitchen window. Tyler used a small mirror on a stick to scout the room,
“Clear.”
Tyler used his knife to jimmy the lock without a sound and they were inside the room like shadows. Tyler went to the pantry as Fuji went to the stoves to cut lines as Sherie stood guard. Tyler rigged a pile of flour sacks with an incendiary C4 charge set under the sacks out of sight. He looked to the detonator and the light was green.
“Charge set.”
“Still clear.”
“Same.”
Tyler then moved to the doors to the kitchen to set a set of claymores just inside the door way after it swung open, which would ensure a nasty surprise. They left out the same window and he relocked it from the outside. They repeated this procedure for every kitchen in the building in the span of fifteen minutes. The next task was the hospital bay. Llyia made a report.
“Still clear. No movement.”
“Stay frosty.”
“Always.”
They reached the bay, and he smiled as he saw it.
“Beds. Knives only.”
They nodded as he did the same trick with the circuit hub before they went inside. The main bay had maybe a hundred beds with wounded students, and as after they moved through it, not a single still lived. As Tyler had yanked the main router for the power out, not a single alarm was heard. Tyler set another c4 charge in the main medical bays as Sherie set claymores in various doorways and halls as Fuji stood guard. Again leaving through the same window they came in and him relocking it, they made their way to the tanks next. This time there were actual guards on patrol outside the small garage with the four tanks inside. Tyler smiled as he saw them. A Sherman Stuart, T-38, Panzer IV, and a Chu-Chu. Not a bad line up really. Tyler sighted six guards, two near the tanks chatting, two walking the area, one looking at a tablet, and the last leaving the hangar to do something. The trio moved in to do their work. Tyler dropped the walker with a single headshot, as the two girls were there to catch the body. Then Tyler moved into the hangar like a ghost as the two girls would take the side. He used the silenced pistol to drop the two chatting with a single shot as Sherie pounced on the boy with the tablet and stabbed him in the heart as she covered his mouth with a hand. She even caught his tablet as it fell. Fuji came in then with the other two dead.
“Hide them in the tanks.”
They nodded as he used his gun to take out the lights. He rigged each tank’s shells with a set of two C4 charges as the ladies hid the bodies inside them. The highly efficient trio getting it down in minutes before moving to the first armory.
“Status.”
“Clear.”
“Same.”
the first armory was near the flowerbed and Tyler smiled as he was able to pick the lock in ten seconds. Then they rigged three charges inside before he shut and locked it. The charges came up green on the detonator, and were ready. Tyler and the girls would drop a claymore every now and then as they went, and as such the place was littered with the things. Next was the flower bed, and they each took a spot to set flame charges before moving on. They hit two more armories before they arrived at the main dormitories. This was to be where they would unload the rest of their charges and use the poison grenades. Tyler took out the alarms before moving to the first level of bedrooms. He was inside and killed the sleeper with a single stab before rigging a flame charge to his stove and a random flour sack he’d found. They repeated this the whole way around, until every room on the first floor had been hit. Tyler smiled as he spotted a rather bright light a good ten feet up.
“Cloud.”
Fuji passed him the first grenade and he ran at a small girder and shimmied up it hand over hand like a monkey as he reached the light. He used the mirror trick to see inside, and found a small party under way with fifteen students all watching a soccer game. HE had the window open and the grenade on a small string as he set it up. HE pulled the string and it worked perfectly, he shut the window and moved along the wall as the room was then filled with the lethal gas that the detectors would not pick up. He came to a few rooms all watching the same game, and he pulled the same trick. Grenade on a string and onto the next. He completed the circle, and saw the first room he’d visited was now a bunch of corpses. He smiled now, as he knew the gas would flow upwards into the vents and be circulated throughout the building. He dropped to the ground now.
“remaining?”
“Five.”
“Main building.”
They nodded and moved to the building in question. There Tyler rolled the lethal things into the vents as they released their gases. Once that was set he looked to the last building, and looked to the road.
“Rig the demo.”
Fuji smiled as they headed to the last building, which was another hospital. This one they killed the bedded patients and rigged the Megalows in the main supply rooms and surgeries. Then they placed the last of their claymores before heading to the main roadway in or out. There they set the last demo charges and Tyler went for an update.
“Status.”
“Got a whole bunch of confused Lights near the first hospital. Mostly medics.”
“We’re set. Moving to next phase.”
“Switching to regular vision.”
Tyler and the two girls retreated to the wall near the rock, as once he set the charges off, they’d pick off students til they ran out of ammo before vanishing like smoke. Once they took cover, he held the glowing detonator up.
“Ready?”
“Ready.”
“Same.”
“Green.”
“Do it.”
“Fire in the hole!”
He hit the switch, and the late night became a bright sunny day as over three dozen explosions rocked the campus. The hospital the medics were standing outside of went hard, and they got blown to high hell, the kitchens were a fiery mess, the tanks ruined beyond repair, four of their five armories went up in flames, and the main building was set ablaze. The flower bed was reduced to a burning holocaust as the sounds of the blasts sounded like a loud rumble of thunder and the heat extreme. Tyler and the girls whistled as the explosions set off more blasts.
“Damn. Yeah they fucked.”
“Wow, Tyler. Nice.”
“Got movement.”
The students of the now crippled Lights school were running around like chickens with their heads cut off. Tyler smiled.
“Drop em.”
And they did. Every student that was not them got a bullet to the head or chest as the frantically tried to do something to save their school, but were helpless as they had been caught completely by surprise in the worse kinda way. Tyler and the girls fired every bullet they’d brought for their primaries, and when they were empty, Tyler gave the order.
“regroup at rock.”
The group met up at the rock as idiots kept getting blown up by the claymores everywhere. Tyler leading the way through the boobytraps that the students would not discover till the next morning. Tyler and the girls rode away on their bikes as the Lights school was burned to the ground behind them. Tyler was laughing as they rolled away.
“I love it when a plan comes together.”
The girls were cheering as well.
“Damn that was a flawless raid!”
“I know right? They didn’t know WHAT the fuck just happened.”
“It was a little scary watching Tyler work like that.”
Sherie’s comment made them go silent. Then Fuji sighed as well.
“I won’t deny it, Sherie. It was. Seriously, Tyler? Be honest. Please. Is that the first time you’ve EVER done that kinda thing?”
Tyler sighed.
“It is, Fuji. I swear by Llyia it was. Everything I did back there? All pieces of my day to day. The sneaking around like a ghost? Avoiding attracting attention. The lockpicking? Only way inside my own home, same with the alarms. Plus that one job I had with the uncle. The climbing? Fun. I’m from a mountain town and would go climbing sometimes. The killing I learned at school.”
Fuji and Sherie sighed sadly.
“If those skills came from growing up, and when you put them together like that, okay, I see why you’re so lethal.”
“I feel kinda bad for thinking he lied to us.”
Shiro spoke up next.
“I trust him. Plus, he’s already promised to never turn that toolbox on us. So, since he has NEVER broken a promise to us, I will continue to trust him.”
“Well said Shiro.”
“Yes, well said indeed.”
“Sorry! There I said it.”
“Thanks guys. Means a lot. And no, I don’t blame you.”
They chuckled fondly as they rolled along on home, leaving a flaming holocaust behind them.
“Tyler, when we get back, we’ll need to check your tablet for updates.”
“Understood.”
They reached the school in an hour and a half, and they parked their bikes in Sherie’s bunker before returning to the room. There they found Rikka laying on the floor with her bipoded MK46 aimed at the door. She seemed a little surprised when Tyler and the raiders came in.
“Wait, you’re back already? Something happen?”
That got a laugh as they stripped out of the hot black body armor.
“We’ll debrief in five. Get the others, Rikka.”
“Sir.”
Five minutes later, Tyler had the map of the school campus on the white board as he ran down the results.
“Buildings one through five are fucked beyond hope. Armories one to five as well. They lost all their tanks, hospitals, kitchens and the flower bed. Plus the first two floors of the main dormitory are a death trap. I wager they’re still setting off claymores. Results? Near annihilation of their entire campus.”
Dani was shocked.
“How the hell did they not even react?”
Tyler shrugged.
“I looked into a floor of windows, and they were all watching a soccer game. The same soccer game.”
Dani rubbed her temples.
“Idiots.”
Fuji was looking at his Tablet and she smiled.
“Update’s in.”
“Let’s throw it on screen.”
The squad all sat down to watch the update of the Lights school.
“Update. As of 2350 hours, the Paris Lights School has officially surrendered to Sakamiya Academy. As such, all surviving students, assets, personnel, and equipment will be transported to the Academy as a reward for the single most devastating raid in the last twenty five years. They are to receive Three new building vouchers, four tank vouchers, a full resupply of ammo and equipment, five free vouchers, three 1-month vacation vouchers, a doubling of their budget, and all remnants of the Lights school. Further, the Label of Bio terrorist school has been lifted off the Paris Lights School. Repeat-“
Tyler looked to an awestruck Fuji.
“Um. I think we overdid it.”
She just looked at him.
“Um, yeah. I think we did.”
Tyler rubbed his head.
“Okay, Fuji. Just what the hell did I do?”
The Major took out her Commander’s tablet and was looking at it.
“Well, Tyler, thanks to you, we got 500 new students, their school, and everything they own. Plus their budget just got merged with ours. Sooooo, yeah. Way to go. In the space of a single raid, you basically undid all the damage the last two defenses did to our school.”
He looked at her.
“Oh. Okay. So, can we trust these new students?”
Fuji looked at him.
“Yes. Their old school doesn’t exist anymore. So, we now have 39 schools in our war. Well, at least until they rebuild it and repopulate it.”
Tyler looked at his friends.
“Well, I guess we’re awesome?”
Fuji walked around and hugged him.
“We owe it to you. This is the single greatest victory this school has seen in the years I have been here.”
He hugged her back.
“Glad to be of service.”
She stood and smiled at him.
“So, CAPTAIN. You’ve earned another promotion.”
“Um. Okay.”
“To Major.”
“Yeah, okay, NO.”
Fuji, and the entire room looked at in him shock at the force in his tone. HE stood and faced Fuji.
“YOU are the ONLY Major on campus, Fuji. Would not sit well with me, running with YOUR title.”
fuji smiled then.
“I understand. And thank you. So, Captain?”
“Yup. Kinda like feeling like a pirate.”
She did something in her tablet.
“Well, you can keep the Captain title, but as of now, YOU are the second highest ranked person on this campus. Just under me.”
“More looming behind you. But thank you.”
She smiled.
“Okay. We got three building vouchers.”
They all sat down as Tyler crossed his arms.
“What kinds of buildings can they be used for?”
Fuji smiled.
“Any type of construction really.”
“Okay. Then, the first is to be a set of underground tunnels between every. Single. Building on campus. Useful in deep snow, and heavy sieges.”
Fuji’s cobalt eyes lit up like lights.
“If we have those, we can get supplies and wounded to the hospital WITHOUT setting foot outside!”
Tyler looked to his crew.
“Okay. We can sit on one for a mass repair. So, the last one? Hmmm.”
Shiro had a thought.
“Another set of dorms. We’re getting a little full.”
Fuji agreed.
“Okay. That’s the building vouchers. Next, we got tank vouchers. Tyler?”
“A Maus.”
Fuji and the other girls all laughed.
“Done. Things a damned mobile wall.”
Tyler smiled.
“Now. A Sturmtiger.”
“Okay, a portable mortar.”
“A Jtu 77.”
“That’s another moving cannon.”
Tyler rubbed his chin now.
“Last, hmm, Oh, I know, another sturmtiger. They can alternate shots to rain hell.”
Fuji smiled darkly.
“Plus we can set them up behind the main building on metal sheets to fire shells over it.”
“Yup.”
She put the orders in.
“we got five ‘free’ vouchers too.”
“Those are good for?”
“Anything a voucher can be used for.”
“Sit on them. We don’t have anything immediate, so as needed.”
“Smart. We got three one month vacation vouchers.”
“We’ll use one for December. Rest, well, we’ll save for when we NEED a break.”
“Yay! A Christmas vacation!”
Yuki’s cheer made them all laugh. Fuji looked at the new arrivals soon to be at the school.
“Okay, we need to get to sleep. Tomorrow will be an absolute mess. Tyler. I need your help with the new students.”
“My reading?”
“How many can you do at once?”
“I’m sorry, Major, I can only do it to one at a time. I tried to do two, and was struck with a debilitating migraine for four hours. That said, I need only a glance now.”
Fuji smiled.
“Okay, I can work with that. We need to be wary of loyalists.”
“oh, if you want, I can hit them with my Glare. I can blast an entire stadium with it.”
She sat back as she considered it.
“I’d rather NOT scare them to death.”
“Last resort?”
“Please.”
He nodded.
“Alright then. Everyone to bed, we got a lot of work to do now.”
They nodded as Tyler took the Lights plan down.
“THIS one is going in the vault.”
That got a laugh as the lights went out. Tyler crawled in beside Llyia in his bed, and they cuddle together.
“I love you, Tyler.”
He kissed her hard.
“I love you, Too, Llyia.”
They drifted off to sleep in each other’s arms.


THE FAMILY’S ISSUE.
THE 32ND SAY.
THIRD MONTH


“I hate these.”
Tyler adjusted his captains hat as he and his squad waited behind the curtain of the assembly hall as the new arrivals were to be given their orientation. Llyia patted his back.
“we all hate these, Love.”
He smiled at her. The entire squad was present in their jackets and sporting their best weapons for the show. Tyler sighed as Fuji took her podium and gave her line.
“welcome to Sakamiya Academy.”
The curtain rose and Tyler and his crew got a good look at the new arrivals as they walked out to take their spots. Tyler standing to the Major’s right, as he was her second now. He looked to at the survivors of the raid and sighed. They were all wearing masks of serenity, but with his eyes, he could see they were mourning the loss of countless friends, memories, a home, possessions, and now were terrified of what was to be done with them. Fuji was going through the introductions of their squad when she got to Tyler. Soon as he stepped forward, a knife came flying out of the crowd. He caught it with a bored expression as Fuji sighed as well.
“Okay, Tyler. You got it from here.”
He just sighed himself.
“Third from the right, girl with the pink hair, purple eyes, and the large rack, you dropped your knife.”
She came forward with an intense anger in her eyes. She marched right up and leapt onto the stage to get in his face.
“what will you do to us now?”
HE shrugged.
“That’s on you. Piss me off and you’ll die. Get off that horse, and let the last tears fall, and give up that idea of vengeance ya got there and ya got nothing to fear from us.”
She pulled another blade like lightning and tried to stab him again, only for him to step to the side, kick her ankle, grab her knife hand and tug it to lay her on her back with a heavy thud and him now hold TWO knives.”
“Yer not the Ghost toots. You’re her sister.”
She went white, and Tyler just sighed.
“Come out toots. Three feet back, to the right, behind the curtain near Yuki, and if you don’t want to be skinned alive by every single person on this campus, put that mini crossbow down.”
Yuki sighed as a low gasp was heard. Then a small girl with purple hair and pink eyes in a black uniform came out from behind Yuki. She was shaking as every eye turned to her, and the other survivors were also gaping in horror.
“How the hell did he do that?”
“I thought she died last night!”
“He didn’t even LOOK that way ONCE!”
“We got attacked by a god everyone.”

The would-be assassin came to stand in front of Tyler with wide blue eyes as she looked up at him. Again he sighed.
“You are her little sister. Jesus, lady, cut the shit. If you pull that trigger, all you will hear for the next week are this little girls screams. Behind llyia, four feet in the dark, five feet tall, holding a silenced 1911, with a d-cup chest.”
Tyler didn’t eve look once, and he felt the gaze harden.
“Fine.”
He flicked his wrist and the two knives flew past Llyia as she stood stock still, and a dull thud was heard as the girl hit the floor.
“Fuji, if you would.”
The Major dragged the now helpless girl into the light. The knives had hit her in the legs, and before she’d been able to even recover Fuji’s been there with her sword on her throat. The other two girls were not able to help, as the other squad members had them at gunpoint. Tyler looked at her as Fuji dumped her onto the floor. She was a tall, elegant beauty with leg length hair the color of grapes, pink eyes that were glaring daggers of hatred at him, and indeed d-cup breasts. She had pale skin, and long legs. Tyler crouched as he looked at her.
“Ya gonna give me anymore shit, Ghost?”
She spit at him.
“You killed over 1500 students with that stunt. Now you’re planning to torture and rape us for fun. Go fuck yerself.”
He sighed as he looked at the smaller girl. The Ghost started thrashing as she saw where his gaze went.
“Stay away from her! I’ll gut you alive if you so much as lay a finger on her!”
“Hey, cutie in pink, what’s your name?”
She squeaked as she looked at him.
“M-me sir?”
“Yeah.”
She had wide eyes as she started shaking.
“M-Myuki, sir.”
“Myuki? Wow. Pretty name. Question.”
“O-okay.”
“That hair natural?”
She stopped trembling in utter shock at the question. The other newcomers were also confused, whereas his friends just sighed.
“There he goes again.”
“Another little sister?”
“Maybe.”
“Complex?”
“She’s SOOOOOO cute!”
“She is Yu! She really is!”
“Soo, we’re gonna snuggle her, right Suu?”
“Oh hell yeah.”
Myuki gulped again as she held her small crossbow to her chest like a safety blanket.
“I-it’s natural, sir.”
He tilted his head.
“really? Nifty.”
He looked at the dumbfounded girl on the floor.
“Look toots, long as you just go to class, watch our asses in the wars, don’t screw with us, and move forward, the only thing here you have to watch out for is Sherie there pouncing on you. But, that’s more fun then dangerous. Oh, and Yuki and Sukie’s hug death.”
She had hate in her eyes.
“Why the fuck should I believe a bunch of murderers?”
“Because we didn’t do anything to you yourselves did not do in that city battle that got you the label. No rape, no torture, and as soon as we accomplished our goals, we left. Nothing more.”
That got a lot of murmuring.
“Guy’s got a point.”
“Yeah. Worst thing they used was those poison grenades.”
“And we use those ourselves.”
The pinned girl was still suspicious, however.
“Okay, you have a point there. The carnage aside, that was a splendid raid.”
“Thank you. Wanna know the kicker?”
She narrowed her eyes.
“What?”
“Me, Fuji here, Sherie, Shiro and Llyia there were the ONLY ones that took part. With Shiro and Llyia on overwatch. Let THAT sink in.”
She went limp as she did let it sink in.
“FIVE students wiped out our school? With THREE active operatives?”
“Need proof we got It there on the reward roster.”
He pulled it up on the large screen for live feeds of battles, and sure enough, all the credit went to the five names. The girl looked at him now with terror.
“Who are you people?”
“The Risen demons. We’ve crawled up from the depths of hell to live in the light. But we will always be rejects from hell. We make demons shudder with fear and angels weep with envy. We came with nothing. Now, we fight for everything.”
the Demons all banged their rifles at their Squad saying. The girl hung her head.
“We were beaten so utterly by five students. Okay, Demon. We submit. What is to become of us?”
“Okay, first off? NO more poison. Period. Second? All those plots for revenge are to be left at that door. I don’t have time nor the patience to hunt them all down. Third? Let the last ears for your old home fall, and don’t you DARE hang that head in shame. Once the last tear falls, you’ll be given your new documents and rules for the school. After that? Well, we got a pool.”
That got a chuckle from the other students as the girl sighed.
“My name is Ria. I was the Ghost of the Lights.”
Tyler nodded to fuji, and she let her up so Shiro could bandage her legs. Tyler chuckled.
“YOU I wanted to meet.”
She blinked.
“Why me?”
“Half the friggin reason we went on that raid in the first place was so I could meet you. Was curious if that legendary stealth was any good against me.”
She looked at him like he was insane.
“And the OTHER half?”
“Was tired of that sneaker shit, so our ORIGINAL plan was piss you off using Stalin’s school tactics and have you go after them for a while.”
Ria just burst out laughing.
“You’re telling me, that the ONLY two reasons you attacked us, was to meet ME, and set off a war between us and Stalin’s?”
“Yup. I think we overdid it though.”
“YA THINK?”
The entire room yelled back at him en mass. Tyler stuck a finger in his ear and wriggled it.
“ONE deafening yell woulda been plenty.”
That made them laugh. Ria wiped a tear from her eye.
“Okay. You’re insane.”
“Yup.”
“You have NO idea, toots.”
“None.”
“She’ll learn though.”
“Soon enough.”
“And she’ll never be the same.”
Ria looked to where little Miyuki was still shaking.
“It’s okay now, Sis, we’re safe.”
She gulped, and looked at Llyia.
“Look at her legs, Sis.”
Curious, Ria looked at Llyia’s exposed slender legs. She gasped, for some of her scars were seen. Tyler smiled.
“Oh. I see now. You’re like us.”
Ria got to her feet, as he’d more knocked her over with the knives then cut her. She looked at Tyler as Rikka and Llyia came to stand beside him.
“You too?”
He took his jacket and shirt off, as the two girls opened their own uniforms. They put their scars on full display, and Ria, Miyuki and her other sister all had tears in their eyes as they lifted their own shirts to show their own collections off. Tyler STILL had the most by a heartbreakingly large amount, and Ria was nodding as she now understood.
“I see. So THAT’S how we lost. We got attacked by another True Sufferer. You having the largest collection I have ever seen.”
Tyler shrugged.
“Eh, they look cool.”
Ria sighed as she put her shirt down.
“Okay. I’ll speak to my students.”
“I figured you were their commander.”
ria walked to stand in front of the podium, and as she did, Tyler felt a gaze aimed at her.
“DOWN!”
He tackled her as a gunshot rang out from the back of the crowd. Shiro had her Kar98K up as he hit the deck with Ria under him. She fired and there was a cry from the back as a student fell to the floor screaming. Tyler looked at Ria under him.
“You okay?”
She was looking at him with awe in her gaze.
“Yes. How did you do that?”
“I’ll explain later. Fuji!”
“We got em!”
Tyler helped ria to her feet as the ranting girl was dragged forward with a new hole in her shoulder. The girl was dumped at his feet as Yuki passed her rifle up.
“we got a rare one here.”
He took it and whistled.
“Wow, Yuki. This is a rare beast. We got an Enfield here. Nifty bullpup.”
Sherie took it and looked it over.
“Yeah. Been a few years since I seen one. They’re pretty decent really. Semi sucks on them though. More a burst weapon.”
“See? Expert.”
“Love you too. Can I have this one? I collect the rare ones.”
“Sure, Sherie.”
She smiled as Tyler crouched to look at the girl. She had blue eyes and blonde hair.
“Soo, you’re from that school for Nazis right?”
She spit at him.
“The Aryians WILL rise you unclean dogs!”
“Guess so.”
He pulled his pistol and executed her as he looked to Fuji.
“THEM we PLAN to go overbroad on.”
“With pleasure.”
Tyler sighed as he looked at Ria.
“Okay, Ria. I HATE the sneaker bullshit. So, the floor is yours. Oh, and feel free to talk to the students now.”
She burst out laughing along with the others from her school. She then looked to them.
“Let us mourn those we lost last night. The Demons came to visit. Now, they take us under their wings. I say we can trust them. If you need a reason why, the boy is like ME.”
The students all lowered their heads as a last wave of grief and tears swept through them as they mourned their last. Then Ria looked at him.
“How will we be split up?”
Tyler looked at Fuji.
“Think this one’s yours Major.”
She smiled.
“Freshmen with freshmen, basically just line up the classes as they were in your school with ours.”
Ria smiled.
“I’m a freshmen.”
Tyler and Fuji blinked.
“Um, okay?”
“seriously?”
Myuki giggled.
“I’m actually the oldest sister! Ria is the youngest.”
Tyler looked at the cutie in pink and shrugged.
“Eh, why not.”
She giggled as Tyler looked to the girl that had thrown the knife at him.
“You miss?”
She chuckled.
“Freshmen. The three of us all are, believe it or not. Myuki got lumped in with the freshmen since she’s so small. Oh, and my name’s Ruki. Nice to know ya, I guess.”
Tyler smiled,
“Well, Myuki is in Yuki’s class.”
“Yay! New cuddles!”
The squeal of joy put a smile on everyone’s face as Myuki gulped.
“Just be careful, Myuki, Yuki’s hugs are lethal. Show her.”
The carrot head did, and nearly throttled the other girl in a full bodied hug, getting loud awwww’s from all in attendance. Tyler looked at the crowd.
“Your new ID’s are under your seats.”
They took the boxes and looked at their new guns. Tyler watched as they holstered them rather then set off another round of accidental shootings.
“Oh yeah I forgot. These aren’t a bunch of rookies I’m house breaking.”
That got a laugh. He looked at Fuji.
“well. I got nothing.”
She took the podium again.
“Today is Sunday, as such no classes. Your rooms are set, so my advice? Go mingle with your new class mates. We’re back on the roster for attacks this Thursday, so, get to know the asses you’ll be watching.”
“Llyia’s is MINE. Same with Sherie and Maria, Yoko and Yuki’s my little sister. Basically, MY squad. Ya got no shot.”
The girls lost it as he laid the ground rules down, while the newcomers were now caught between humor and purple envy. Tyler got a kiss from his girls ands a hug from the others as the boys cheered and the girls all looked at each other with a most knowing grin. Once the last was said Tyler smiled at them.
“Welcome Home.”
Fuji dismissed them and the squad headed to the room. Tyler sighed as he changed out of his parade gear into his light shirt and pants.
“That was easier an I thought It’d be.”
Fuji smiled as she put her jacket on.
“I was surprised they tried at all. We could crush them without losing a man and they knew it.”
Yuki and Sukie were playing their dressing game as they replied.
“I wanna snuggle Myuki.”
“Me too! She’s sooo cute!”
Tyler chuckled as he stole a kiss of an unsuspecting Sherie, making her glow and giggle.
“Well, I foresee a battle now. The battle of cuteness. Yuki versus Myuki. The poor school is going to be split down the middle.”
That made the room laugh as Sherie hugged him tightly.
“Course we’re all team Yuki.”
She bawled.
“Love you too!”
Tyler was smiling as he went upstairs and sat on the couch by the screen and relaxed now. Sherie came and was wearing the jacket he’d gotten her as she joined him on the couch, resting her head on his thigh. She was on her back and he rubbing her belly, making her purr.
“Well, I’m kinda tired.”
Sherie chuckled.
“YOU led the raid, so kinda makes sense.”
HE smiled as he lifted her up then and laid her on his chest as he laid back down.
“well, my dear Sherie, get cozy.”
She took his shirt off him and settled down on him with her jacket open pressing her breasts into his chest.
“There, nice and cozy!”
He smiled as he settled and drifted off.

He opened his eyes to see Sherie’s face beside him on the couch, and her still asleep. He smiled as he kissed her awake, and she sighed.
“I love you too.”
She opened her eyes to get another kiss, and then they just madeout for a little bit as the room chuckled. Fuji was naked on the balcony tanning, Shiro was painting her nails, Yuki was getting a back rub off Suki, Yoko was on the couch looking at a catalog, Dani was using the pullup rings, and every time she lifted herself up her massive breasts flopped, Rikka was doing some curls in a sports bra that showed off her scars, Maria was deep in concentration as she worked on a model of a Spanish galleon, and Llyia was raiding the fridge for a drink. Tyler let Sherie’s soft lips go and she sighed happily.
“I love this.”
He kissed her again.
“I love you.”
She smiled as a knock was heard on the door.
“Delivery for the Hawk squad.”
Tyler chuckled as he got it. The girl saluted before running as he brought the six boxes inside. The girls were curious as Tyler opened one and smiled.
“Fuji, this is yours.”
The naked major came over and she smiled as she saw it was her wooden sword.
“We ARE sparring today, right?”
“Oh hell yeah.”
He took the two wooden blades that were his and set em aside as he gave Sherie her custom 44. Then he gave Shiro her new 680, and he took his own out. Once the guns were situated, He and Fuji took up spots across from each other with their wooden blades as the other girls gave them room. Fuji hadn’t bother to get dressed, and was fighting naked as she and he locked eyes. She took a crouching stance as he flipped a blade to hold it in a reverse grip. Shiro was referee for the match and she raised her hand and dropped it. Fuji moved first, swinging the long wooden katana with lightning speed, as Tyler moved at a more easy pace. Fuji swung for his leg, and he used his left blade to deflect it to the side, but Fuji bounced off it and used the momentum to spin into a thrust, only for him to just not be there. He tapped her on the back as he danced around her like she wasn’t moving. She laughed as she felt it.
“First point Tyler.”
Tyler smiled as he and she took new stances. Shiro dropped her hands and this time Tyler launched the attack. He used alternating thrusts to make Fuji dance out of the way, and as she thought she had his rhythm down and counterattacked, he sidestepped her attack to tap her on the back again. Fuji was now full on blushing as she took her next stance.
“We are doing this daily, Tyler.”
He smiled.
“Damn right we are. This fun!”
The clashed again as they locked blades in the center of the room. Fuji had a wild light in her eyes as they made the wooden blades clack.
“This IS fun! I love you!”
She got tapped in the grove this time and she moan a little.
“I love you too Fuji!”
They sparred for a half hour, by which point, Fuji was so turned on she was shaking as little drops of fluid fell from her grove to the floor as Tyler looked at Shiro.
“She needs some medical attention, think you can help her doc?”
Shiro smiled hard as Fuji grabbed her wrist and they sprinted to her cot.
“Thank you!”
“Love you both!”
Tyler took the dropped wooden katana and put it with his own swords in a corner out of the way as Sherie went by with a small damp cloth to clean up the mess. The major’s hard moans and groans were now being heard as she went wild with the moans of Shiro. Tyler was smiling as he sat down to look at his new shotgun as a loud scream was heard from downstairs as Fuji nearly blew Shiro’s eardrums. Sherie plopped right beside him as the sounds kept going.
“Wow. She’s really into it today.”
He smiled as they listened to the sounds.
“She’s having fun. Plus, I think we need to get more durable replicas. We’ll break those wooden things very easily.”
Sherie smiled happily as another scream was heard.
“Hey, Sherie, wanna shoot the 44 again?”
She kissed him.
“Can we keep using yours? Was fun.”
“Sure, let me get it.”
She giggled.
“I think it might be SAFER if I get it. Since, they’re still going at it.”
HE chuckled.
“It’s locked in the bracket above the curtain. I’ll go fill another two buckets.”
She laughed as they went. He headed to the armory on the floor as she went to his alcove. HE pulled two buckets of 44 rounds, setting him back 600, but he didn’t really care as he carried them to the room. He walked in to see Sherie cleaning his revolver on the couch as the screaming was still heard. The olive skinned girl laughed as she looked at him.
“Fuji’s REALLY lost it this time, she’s got poor Shiro pinned under her with her grove on grove. She was just taking it, since Fuji’s eyes were near sightless!”
Tyler smiled as they stood on the balcony.
“I think Fuji’s gonna need a different release partner every day we spar. She might even traumatize poor Shiro!”
Sherie loaded the gun first as she laughed.
“Shiro loves being the bottom. She told me once she loves getting it more then giving it. So, since Fuji shaves and uses that ointment to make it softer, she should be in heaven right now”
“Fuji’s in bed with a Goddess. SHE’S in heaven right now.”
“Nah, just riding it.”
The two friends burst out laughing at their lewd talk, both just loving their friends dearly. Sherie took aim and fired the 44 the six times before it was Tyler’s turn. He reloaded as she watched with a happy smile on her face.
“This is nice.”
“Good friends, great guns at the best of times.”
She smiled as he fired off the balcony hitting the target in the field.
“We’ll be back up on the roof soon. Be kinda nice.”
He grinned at her as he flicked the gun as he spun it, dumping the shells out as he slammed a speed reloader in before passing it to a clapping Sherie.
“You’ve been practicing!”
“Just for you, Sherie.”
She kissed him as she took her turn. They took turns firing it as the sounds of sex died down after maybe four hours. It was Sherie’s turn to sweep up and his to clean the gun. So, se leaned against the wall as he cleaned it flicking rounds into the catch bucket as Sherie hummed happily with tingling hands. Fuji came out then with a smile of joy and a satisfied flush on her face to hug Tyler.
“Thanks for that. BOTH ways.”
He hugged her tightly.
“Sure thing Fuji. Sooo, we ARE doing that again tomorrow, right?”
She smiled.
“we are. And, if the girls are laid out, well, MAYBE I can handle another round. We’ll see though.”
“We got toys if not.”
She just hugged him the tighter as Sherie joined her.
“we do, and thank you for reminding me.”
Tyler smiled as he held her.
“Sure, Fuji. Even if they can’t take the action themselves, I’m sure they can at least get you off with a toy.”
Sherie was smiling hard.
“We can do that much, no matter HOW tired we are. So, Tyler? Good idea.”
He laughed.
“It’s no fun for me if she’s not having fun herself.”
They went inside then, and Tyler got a round of hugs from the girls, including a VERY wobbly Shiro, before he sat down on the couch and set the revolver on the table as Shiro passed out naked on the other, absolutely drained from the Major’s romp. Tyler smiled as he got up and draped a blanket over her, getting a round of awww’s from the watching girls. He sat back down and Dani came over to lay her blonde hair on his lap. He smiled at her.
“well, hello there.”
Surprisingly, it was Yuki that replied from her spot under Sukie’s hands.
“General Kenobi!”
“Yuki. Me. YOU. Star Wars binge.”
“Yay!”
They laughed at her joyful squeal, as Sukie’s voice was heard.
“Thank Shiro she has someone to watch those with her. I tried and fell asleep.”
Tyler smiled as he looked at the busty blonde sniper.
“So, Dani, what’s up?”
She chuckled as she flicked her chest a little, making her bare breasts bounce.
“Just wanted to get some attention.”
“Oh. Okay. Up here or the alcove?”
She grinned now.
“The alcove? Not yet. My heart is more……guarded, then theirs are. More, just wanna relax.”
“Sure, Dani. Hey, wanna see if the live feeds are back up?”
She smiled happily.
“Sure.”
He set the thing up and they were indeed active again. Fuji was resting out on the balcony naked, letting the sun dry her sex soaked body, Shiro was still unconscious, Yuki was purring under Sukie’s touch, Maria was making a sandwich in the kitchen, Sherie was working on an M16, Llyia was in the shower, Yoko was rubbing a cream on her scars, and Rikka was using some of Fuji’s weights. Dani was topless with a pair of yoga pants on that left her long legs and feet bare as he pulled the first feed up. The Russian sniper chuckled.
“Looks like Stalin’s got found by Dublin’s school for Scots.”
Tyler watched as the black clad boys got slaughtered by the ski masked Scots.
“The Scot’s tough?”
Dani shrugged and her boobs flopped.
“More fanatics. They love war, and don’t retreat till the last man falls.”
Tyler had a hand on her stomach and was rubbing her soft skin as they watched the Scot’s celebrate a victory. She sighed as she snuggled closer to him.
“That feels really nice.”
“Your skin feels really nice, Dani.”
He flipped to another feed, and she frowned now.
“that’s the Nunnery Versus the Blood Monastery.”
He sighed now as well.
“A war between religious fanatics. Great. We just got let back in the city.”
Fuji’s comfortable laugh was heard on the balcony.
“All our students are still confined to campus. Even the newcomers. Since we got so many new recruits, we won’t really head out much until they’re settled.”
“How’s the buildings going?”
“We got approved for the tunnels and the dorm. Work starts tomorrow. They said it’ll be done and ready for use by months end.”
“That quick?”
Fuji chuckled as the sun played on her naked body.
“The contractors want to get it done as soon as they can, so THEY don’t get caught in our wars.”
“Long as it’s not a slop job.”
“It’s a regulation that they don’t get paid until we’re satisfied with the job. So, they do the job the very best they can.”
“Where’s the new dorm going?”
Dani looked at a map of the campus they had pinned up.
“Umm, I think we’re putting it near the stadium.”
Tyler looked at the map, and smiled.
“That’s actually a great spot for a tall building, as we’d get a new roof to snipe from. Plus, it’s near enough to the pool for any daredevils.”
That got a laugh from the ladies as Tyler frowned now as the Nunnery threw a red smoke grenade into a building of the Blood.
“That a poison grenade?”
Dani sighed.
“Worse. That’s a mist they make from some plant they have on campus. Makes any caught in it bleed from their eyes, mouths, noses, ears, asses, slits, yeah. If we attack them, we go in with FULL gas masks. Shit’s nasty.”
Tyler sighed as he watched as the SisterHood threw another four into the tall building.
“Okay, Fuji, give that order again. Those psychopaths just threw like four into that building.”
“Sweet Shiro. Okay.”
Tyler pulled his own tablet as Fuji gave the order to remain on campus and for all to return. As he did, Dani tilted her head.
“Something up?”
“That building they just gassed the hell out of is a major hotel in the city, Dani. I got bored earlier and was looking into the city a bit, and I learned they were booked to capacity. For a children’s show cast meet and greet. Most of the building’s occupants are children.”
Fuji was listening and she sighed.
“You thinking new rule?”
“Or a bounty on the Sisterhood’s heads.”
Dani smiled as they saw the sisterhood get the victory, as the armoured cars and trucks came in with hazmated troops to clean the building as the sisters all screamed in a blood victory.
“Oh yeah. They’re a marked school now.”
Tyler was chuckling as an update was heard on the screen.
“Victoria’s School for the Sisterhood is henceforth a bountied school. All operations launched against them will be rewarded with double pay, all restrictions on rules lifted for the attacks against them, and all rewards doubled. Further. NO chemicals allowed inside the city. Repeat.”
Fuji spoke up from the balcony.
“We getting in on it?”
“No. That school is going to be hell on earth now. We’ll wait until the smoke clears and they relax to introduce ourselves.”
“Nasty.”
“For when the shield is lowered is when the daggers get you.”
They looked at him in shock.
“Damn dude.”
“Kinda dark, kinda wise.”
“It weird I can hear some professor say that?”
“He scares me.”
They all looked at Rikka, who’d spoken. The scarred girl shrugged.
“He’s smart, kind, COOKS, would die for us at the snap of a finger, is a dirty minded horndog, brave, loyal, fearless, is amazingly good at so many weirdly specific things, and now tosses out pearls of dark wisdom? A little frightening to a girl.”
Tyler stayed silent as the other girls all looked at each other.
“She’s got a point.”
“Yeah. Weird.”
“And he’s ALLLLLLL ours!”
Sherie’s happy squeal making them all smile. Tyler chuckled.
“When in doubt, look to Sherie. She’ll say it right.”
She blushed as the others all nodded.
“He’s right. She does see the truth most of the time.”
“Yeah. And she’s right nearly every time.”
“She’s so sweet and happy I guess she can see things we don’t.”
“Plus she’s great in bed.”
“Oh yeah. I love her treat.”
“Her treat? Get HER on YOUR groove. Uh, heaven!”
“Plus once she gets her fingers in you? AND that tongue? Damn I want her now!”
“me too.”
“Alright, well, let’s take her.”
“I’m in!”
“Me too!”
“Me three!”
“What? Hey!”
Sherie was then taken by the hands by Yuki, Sukie, Fuji, Shiro, llyia, and even Maria downstairs as the now lusty ladies all wanted a piece of their favorite pervert. Dani looked at Tyler a little shocked.
“Amazed YOU’RE not joining them.”
He smiled.
“I get them so much. Plus this is SHERIE’S time for play. So, it wouldn’t be right to take part in their show of love.”
Dani smiled as the loud moans, screams, and groans was heard, just before the panel was shut and they heard nothing further.
“You spoil her.”
He shrugged.
“I love her.”
There was only him, Dani, Yoko, and Rikka still in the room, as the others all went wild for Sherie in a surprise orgy thrown just for her. Tyler was not feeling the least bit left out as he knew this session was a show of gratitude from the ladies to Sherie for just how much she meant to them. Tyler flipped to another feed and Dani chuckled.
“Oh. A goodie. QMA meets the Afrika boys.”
Tyler watched the boys in the fatigues roll out their Churchill and an odd box on treads that made Dani go huh. She looked at him.
“What is that thing?”
Tyler crossed his arms.
“I know what it is, but for some reason it’s freakin name escapes me. It’s basically the British version of the Sturmtiger, but with a smaller gun. If I recall right, it’s turret can’t turn.”
“Odd choice for a city battle.”
“I guess.”
Tyler smiled as the Afrika boys rolled out their own tank.
“Nice. That’s a Jagdpanther. That STUG’s bigger brother.”
Dani whistled as it fired one round and took the box thing apart.”
“Damn that thing’s mean.”
They watched, when a massive blast hit the ground in the center of the battle, killing several dozen of both sides and leaving a ten foot crater and blowing out windows on the buildings a good five stories up. Dani blinked in shock.
“Umm, what was that?”
“That Dani, was a Sturmtiger’s cannon round. Think ship’s cannon mounted on a tank.”
“Shiro that is mean.”
“And we got two.”
She whistled again as another round slammed into the still active Churchill, blowing it clean in half. The two Schools were now hopelessly outgunned and so called a retreat as another round came in for another nasty impact. They flipped to another camera and Dani got her first look at the beast.
“HOLY. That thing makes that King Tiger looked like a damned mini!”
The beast in question stood 25 feet tall, forty feet long, with a cannon maybe 3 feet across. It’s turret couldn’t turn, but could be raised like a mortar tube. Tyler chuckled as he saw it.
“They clearly have no idea how to use it though.”
Dani’s blue eyes were wide.
“What do you mean?”
“Well, for one thing, look at the treads.”
She did and saw it.
“The thing is sinking into the pavement.”
“Watch when it shoots.”
She did, and was amazed at the shockwave.
“Now look at the treads again.”
“It’s sinking with every shot.”
“and since the turret don’t rotate, they just dug it’s grave. Watch, soon as they go to drive it anywhere, the belts will snap.”
Dani watched closely, as the tank got ordered to another spot. Only, as it tried, the thing’s tread belt snapped entirely, killing four that had been standing too close. She whistled now as she saw the boys get split in half.
“Damn. Okay, how do you counter it?”
“My plan was to set the things on large bits of wood. Like snowshoes.”
The Russian got it then.
“And it you were to use metal or say have them pour concrete in the spots your to set them,”
“And use other supports like the wood or metal”
“It’ll both retain it’s ability to turn and move. Wow, Tyler, kinda scary how you have a plan to counter a weakness in a tank like that.”
He patted her warm belly.
“Actually, not really. I’ve watched a lot of shows on disasters, accidents, and things like it. Cranes suffer from the same kinds of weaknesses, as it they lift something too big, they sink under their own weight. Or the arm just snaps. It’s all about distributing the weight of the object evenly. Once you have that question: How can I make the weight easier to bare, you can fix the issue.”
Dani took his hand in hers, and intertwined fingers as it lay on her belly.
“The things you know. Both never stops amazing me, and still makes me nervous. Still cool though.”
He smiled as the battle wrapped up and he flipped to another battle. This time on a bridge in the city.
“Oh, this oughta be an interesting one.”
Dani chuckled.
“Yup. That’s Wolfskrig Versus Blitzen. They love a good war.”
Tyler’s smile died as he saw the beast they rolled onto the bridge.
“Ohhh SHIT.”
Dani blinked as she heard his tone of shock.
“What’s wrong?”
Tyler was rubbing his eyes with his free hand.
“They rolled a damned Maus onto the bridge. Watch. They’ll get two shots before it gives.”
She was shocked now herself as she looked at the battle.
“Are you sure?”
“Watch.”
She did watch as the first round left the Maus’ barrel, and the shockwave and force of the shot made a worrying layer of dust fall from the bridge.
“Holy. Yeah that’s a dead bridge.”
Tyler sighed.
“See that belly? Yours is really warm by the way.”
“I do. And thank you.”
The bridge had a now visible dip under the Maus’ bulk and Dani sighed now.
“There’s a freeway under that bridge.”
Tyler looked at a clock. 12:23 PM.
“In the middle of the lunch rush. Oh this is going to be bad.”
Dani shifted her body weight to get more comfy, rolling onto her side and resting her head on his thigh more. She took his hand again and they kept watching.
“Better?”
she smiled warmly.
“Very much so.”
They watched as the Maus’ crew fired another round, and it was off target, slamming into a nearby building. Tyler and Dani winced as they saw it tear a hole a good thirty feet in diameter in the large building as they remembered the damage from their own tank shot. She chuckled.
“I guess tanks WILL be banned in the city.”
Tyler patted her side as he saw the cracks in the cement holding the bridge up widen.
“I was surprised they allowed them in to begin with. But, hey, we haven’t set foot in the city in like two weeks now.”
“Yup. This spot is way too comfy.”
“And you’re way too warm. Do you even HAVE blankets?”
She smiled and squeezed his hand.
“I do. And they are very comfy. You’re welcome to find out tonight, long as you keep the gun holstered.”
“I’d love to, Dani.”
“Well, alright then.”
Tyler was smiling as he was now looking forward to snuggling with Dani in that hammock. His smiled died as he saw a bolt in the bridge break.
“Yup. There it goes.”
Sure enough, the bridge with the Maus on it just gave out as it fired it’s third round. The fifty foot span was heard to groan hard before a spine tingling crunching was heard with a sound of deep cracks as it fell to the road way with such speed that if you’d blinked you’d have missed it. The multi-ton object slammed to the freeway beneath it and flattening maybe thirty cars as the now beyond saving rest slammed into the obstruction in a massive pile up. Tyler and Dani watched as no less then seventy five cars in both directions of traffic slammed into the pile. Tyler panned the camera to get a look at where that last round had gone and they both winced, as somehow it had hit the same building in the same place.
“That building’s gonna go too.”
“uh-huh.”
The Maus, surprisingly, was undamaged in the fall, and was now rotating on it’s treads to get off the bridge, as the battle was still raging even though they had just tore a new hole in the city. Tyler and his blonde friend watched as it rolled over crashed cars as it went for the off ramp nearby to work a flanker as the boys traded lead. Tyler sighed as it rolled up behind the now fucked Wolfskrig boys. Just outside the badly compromised building.
“If they fire a single RPG into that building, it’ll go. This point that cannon’s shockwave is enough.”
The Maus fired and the round had a most surprising effect as it slammed into the ground in the middle of the Wolfskrig boys. The round spilt the ground along a rapidly growing crack in the concrete that formed a Horseshoe a solid thirty feet in size, and the piece of concrete, dirt, asphalt, and bridge moorings slid down into the freeway as well. Tyler was surprised.
“Wait, were they using a piercer round?”
Dani was in the same boat.
“I think so. But, why’d the ground give out like that?”
“we recording this?”
“Yeah. We record ALL the live feeds so we can learn enemy patterns. Plus are good fun for a rainy day.”
“Okay, Dani, the next time the melee order is given, and we go medieval, we HAVE to give it to Fuji in a lesbian porn box as a gag gift.”
She burst out laughing at that one.
“Oh my Shiro we are SOOOOOO doing that now!”
Tyler was smiling as he noticed something about the building.
“Oh, there it goes.”
Dani looked just in time to see the building fall over on top of the Maus with an earth shaking slam. Tyler sighed as the 25 story thing buried the piled up cars under it’s bulk. The dust cloud blocked the view of the camera and he looked to Dani.
“We should get Fuji for this one.”
She sighed.
“Yup. This gonna be a big one.”
“I’ll get her.”
Dani grumbled as he got up and headed down to the still vibrating panel of wood. With a deep sigh he banged on it. Fuji poked her head out infuriated.
“This had BETTER be a good one Captain!”
“They took out a building, and a bridge in the city into a freeway with tanks.”
The orgy stopped. Fuji looked at him in shock.
“I’m sorry, WHAT?”
“Yeah. We got it on the screen. Ya need to see this shit.”
He left the now shocked ladies to go rewind the footage on a separate screen as he and Dani got comfy again. Fuji came up in her jacket and saw the now clearing dust cloud and aftermath.
“Shiro on my ass, what the fuck did they do?”
“Here. We rewinded it for you.”
Fuji sat down to watch the battle in full, and both he and Dani noticed she was coated in sweat, various creams from the girls, and was still breathing lightly. Once the dust cloud went up she groaned.
“Great. We’re not gonna be able to go to the city for a while.”
“The tanks?”
“Most likely banned from the city. We’ll be fine since A we’ve NEVER brought a tank to the city, B, haven’t set foot off campus in three days besides our legit raid, and C, all students are accounted for. We’ll most likely get a new rule or a stay on our tank warfare, but that’s it. Wolfskrig and Blitzen are FUCKED though.”
“Wanna bet the melee only rule goes into effect now?”
Fuji squirmed now.
“Oooooohhhhh It WILL!”
“Go back to the girls, and imagine it. Me. You. My blades. YOUR sword. The city, and all the others students getting dazzled by our COMBINED bladework as we go.”
Fuji set the tablet down and VAULTED over the railing to sprint back to the alcove to pick RIGHT back up on the fun. This time with a renewed lust. Dani set a small towel over the clear damp spot Fuji’s slit at left on the soft velvet.
“Wow, Tyler, well played. You probably made right up for her having to come up here.”
He smiled as he looked back at the screen.
“Fuji’s easy to get going. Not in a bad way, and I’m not insulting her. She’s just got a very active drive, so it’s kinda fun to get her all riled up. Specially when she just got screwed like that. Yes I know what I said.”
Dani was smiling as he panned the camera around getting different shots of the carnage.
“Wow, Tyler, first time I’ve heard you try NOT to be dirty when talking about a girl’s drive.”
“I know right? Like I said, earlier, time and place for dirty jokes and raunchy humor. That wasn’t either.”
“And I am relieved to hear it.”
He patted her leg as a new angle was available. He swapped to it and they found it to be a drone. They got a birds eye view of the wide spread destruction. The fallen building had completely blanketed the fallen freeway and crushed the remaining cars on either side of the thoroughfare. Tyler was impressed with the devastation.
“Wow, Dani. It weird I think it’s kinda cool?”
She waggled her toes as she replied.
“I think it is too for some odd reason. Maybe since we got to watch it happen?”
“I guess. I’ve only ever seen the aftermath, so seeing it happen in real time’s kinda nifty I guess. Though the way that piece of ground gave way like that is kinda bugging me.”
Dani took the tablet Fuji had set down and rewinded the screen to the impact. Tyler swapped to an angle that allowed them to see it from the road, and he tilted his head.
“Did they hit the main bedding of the bridge?”
Dani played it frame by frame.
“I think they did. It IS about the right size of a bridge of that span.”
He pulled another angle up to look at the now visible cross section of the exposed earth. He took one look and chuckled.
“Nothing so complex. Look. The earth is waterlogged, and from the look of the rebar there, the steel was REALLY badly rusted. So, the impact just made the whole thing give.”
Dani zoomed in and saw it too.
“Wow. Yeah that makes sense. I guess they used a piercer and it more pushed the already compromised moorings down like a landslide. Hell, with that kind of water in the ground, a landslide was BOUND to happen anyway.”
Tyler smiled.
“That was kinda fun, Dani. Seeing what happened and why.”
“It was, wasn’t it? Was kinda fun playing disaster detective.”
He rubbed her side affectionately as they watched the rescue efforts go into effect, as a pile of rubble over where the Maus had been moved as it dug itself out.
“How the hell did that thing survive?”
“The Maus is a beast like that. It’s the reason I wanted one for our roadblock. That thing can deflect RPG fire and since it’s treads are so wide any impact from above usually gets spread pretty evenly throughout the frame and chassis.”
“huh. Scary piece of hardware.”
The Maus dug itself out of it’s grave and rolled out onto the rubble as a boy poked his head out of the hatch to see what the hell just happened. His face went bone white as he saw the destruction, and he slowly got back inside the tank. The thing then then rolled across the ruined span to return home in a most intense walk of shame.
“He shit himself.”
“Oh totally.”
Tyler smiled as he picked up his own Tablet for the update. He did not have to wait long.
“Effective immediately NO TANKS ARE PERMITTED IN THE CITY ABOVE A MEDIUM. Wolfskrig and Blitzen are now a Terrorist school. The city has now instituted the Melee weapons ONLY rule. Repeat.”
“That’s it. Shall we go get the Major?”
Dani looked at the clock. !:23PM.
“One I wanna, cause she’d go ham, but same time I don’t wanna disturb her.”
“Plus if we don’t tell her and she finds out later rather then sooner, she’d be kinda hurt.”
“Yeah. She lives for these times.”
“I’ll tell her.”
“No. I’ll go this time. You just get your swords ready.”
“Thanks Dani.”
They got up and he went to where he’d hung his blades. He took them out and hung them on his back as the panel was slammed shut and Fuji came up wearing her jacket, thigh high tights, boots, and her sword over her back.
“Let’s go Captain!”
“Oh hell yeah.”
The two bolted from the room as Dani smiled as she sat on the couch with the other girls.
“Hey, when they get back, we’ll throw the orgy for Fuji.”
Yuki’s tired voice made them all smile. Shiro was panting as she looked to the staircase, as Sherie was laid out in her alcove covered in the cream of the girls unable to even move a finger from her blissed out exhaustion.
“She’ll most likely be recovered enough for another as well.”

Tyler and Fuji tore into Sherie’s bunker and walked their bikes out, as even though they were both excited to draw steel, their love for Sherie was more important. Tyler locked her home up as Fuji waited on her Ninja. Tyler then mounted up and they roared out of the gates as fast as their bikes would go. Tyler’s beast in the lead with Fuji right beside him.
“I’ve been ACHING for this Tyler!”
“So have I Fuji! So, have, I! we’re going back to back right?”
“Fuckin RIGHT we are!”
Tyler smiled as they weaved in and out of traffic as they neared the city. They’d left their guns in the room, so as they reached the checkpoint, the lady on duty waved them along soon as she saw their IDs and blades.
“every other school is in the city.”
There was a large dust cloud on the skyline from the fallen building, and the sounds of sirens were heard in the distance. Tyler and Fuji parked their bikes in a small alley and Tyler disguised them the only way he can. Then he walked to where Fuji had her Katana out. She was smiling as she pointed to where a group of students were fighting with melee weapons.
“Them.”
“Fuji, stay close.”
She smiled as he pulled his dual blades.
“Ready?”
He spun the weapons in his hands a few times.
“Now I am.”
Tyler took off running with Fuji right beside him as they bum rushed the fighting students. The students had no idea what hit them as Tyler turned a side ways cart wheel flip to slice a boy with an axe clean in half as he then tore the blade upwards to carve a girl through the face. He then stabbed the blades in different directions taking two more in the hear before crossing his arms and splitting them clean in half as he spun like a pull-chain. Fuji had sued her slender blade to carve a good four into pieces before she found herself on the edge of the pack. She spun on her height to dive back in, only to see body parts flying through the air as Tyler rose into the air on a rising twirling slash before bringing the blades to bear on a girl with a spear. She cut him on the shoulder as he spilt her on her height. HE was smiling with a gleeful smile as he landed on his toes to lunge at a boy swinging an axe in his direction. Tyler pounced on him and sank his teeth into the screaming boy’s throat and tore it out as he used his blades to fight off any that sought to the now dying boy. Then Tyler let out a yell of pure joy as the blood rained down around him. Fuji was right there with him as she howled as the blood poured down her frame. Then she grabbed his face and kissed him before they turned on the now surrounding them students. Tyler just grinned as he slammed the ends of the swords together, twisted, and started twirling the now a double bladed staff sword. Fuji was a little shocked at this new weapon, but smiled as she saw the dark light of bloodlust in his eyes. Tyler spanked her one and they seperated to dive into the fray. Tyler’s newly combined weapon nothing more then a buzzsaw as he spun the thing around his body faster then the eye could see. People just turned into mist as he slammed into them like a freight train. Shiro watching back in the room sighed as she picked out a bunch of threads, needles, and bandages.
“Great. He’s gonna come back in ribbons.”
Llyia was of a different opinion.
“No, Shiro. He’s going to come back with another hundred new scars, and maybe covered in more blood then if he’d dived into a slaughterhouse’s blood pit. Fuji too.”
Dani sighed as she watched Tyler spin his staff sword over his back and slice four in half as he did so.
“Soo, we’re LOCKING them in the shower when they get back.”
“With Shotguns aimed at the door.”
“They don’t come back out until Shiro approves.”
“Agreed. I’ll watch them.”

Tyler and Fuji were unaware of this as they’d met back up on top of the ever growing pile of bodies. It was now maybe four feet deep with just the dead and dying as the duo sated their bloodlust fully and completely on any idiots that DARED to draw steel against them. Tyler and Fuji were back to back again as the students just stopped coming. Fuji was panting, whereas Tyler was still smiling as he looked for his next victim. Fuji looked to her blood partner, and poked him with her finger.
“I’m hurt.”
He snapped out of his blood frenzy like flipping a switch. He rounded on her and she was smiling.
“I guess that trick works on you too.”
He blinked then he understood.
“Oh, thank Shiro. That it?”
He was still breathing lightly, and was still aching to keep going. Fuji was a little intimidated as he looked around as if seeking another idiot to carve up.
“Um, yeah. That’s it. We killed them all.”
“Ahhh, really? Pff, I was JUST getting into my stride!”
HE flicked his staff blade and it became two again. HE swung them with a ferocious force until every drop of blood was removed from their length. Then he sheathed them with a disappointed sigh.
“I was expecting it to be more hardcore.”
Fuji was looking at him with a little fear in her eyes.
“We just cut through maybe 300 people, Tyler. That’s not hardcore to you?”
HE looked at her and shrugged.
“Before they shipped me to Sakamiya, my parents found a ‘troubled youth reform camp’. Yeah, reform my ass. The place was the medieval version of this war. Only, it was an illegal operation. The population? 2500. So, they’d made us all pick weapons, like a sword, and they’d make us fight to the death. The school was a farming school with a heavy focus on industry and had open fields, a large forest, and an abandoned town on it’s campus. The people running it had bribed the governor or some bullshit to allow it to run. Plus how the hospitals were also on their payroll. So. I was the LAST student. Or. The only survivor. As one week before the hammer dropped on them, they had us all choose our favorite weapon and the last one living got to go home. I won. 2669 other people came at me that day, Fuji. And I. Killed Them. ALL. How? Well, using the same skills I used on that raid. Only, with a staff sword like this and NO explosions. If you want the very BEST at Medieval combat in this world, you’re looking at him. For if I wasn’t, I would not be standing here looking at you.”
Fuji just hung her head.
“Mandon’s Reform School.”
“You know it?”
She sighed.
“That place is legendary in our world. It was the most hardcore war school in the world at it’s height. They say that if you got sent there, you were a walking corpse, as you would NOT survive.”
“Did you hear of the Monster the hunts Demons for fun?”
She nodded.
“The storied go the Monster was the single most vile, depraved, savagely ferocious fighter the school had ever seen. His mind was his most terrifying weapon, as the stories go he could take a car battery, some wire, a bottle of vodka, and a book of matches, and level an entire building. They also say that if you were to look him in the eye you’d drop dead from terror as the hate in his eyes was that extreme, that not a soul could sneak up on him as soon as you looked at him he’d know and kill you the next instant. Hell, he could read yo damn mind with a single glance. He was a master of torture, traps, and was impossible to catch once he took flight.”
Tyler chuckled.
“So. Fuji. You kept saying I’ve done this before. The truth was I have not. My skills came from something completely different, and from my upbringing. Oh, and I’d need a gallon of gas for the building thing.”
Fuji looked at him.
“I see I asked the wrong question. You have not lied to us. We just didn’t ask it right. That said, it explains so much about your combat skills.”
He looked at her.
“Are we okay, Fuji?”
She seemed a little shocked.
“Yeah we’re fine. Are YOU okay?”
He breathed a vast sigh of relief.
“Oh thank Shiro. Might sound stupid, but I was afraid that after you heard the tale, you’d be scared fo me. And I wouldn’t blame you really. I mean, LOOK at me. I killed 164 people with a staff sword and my own strength. Then I told a tale of how I kill over 2000 people alone. Most people would run from me as fast as their legs could carry them.”
Fuji sighed.
“Tyler? You’re doing it again.”
“Sorry, Llyia. Woah, I mean Fuji.”
Fuji just burst out laughing a he went red in the face for his slip of the tongue.

In the room, Llyia had a most bemused smile on her pretty face as she looked at Sherie.
“I think he holds Fuji in a similar vein to me, Sherie.”
The olive skinned girl was smiling as she patted her back.
“More he loves you two so much, and you always help him with that one he musta slipped up. Or he was thinking of you really hard there.”
Dani was laughing at his red face.
“That’s the FIRST time I’ve seen HIM red in the face.”
Shiro was smiling.
“Ten bucks says his mind is racing with the ‘I just fucked up’ banner.”
Llyia just smiled sweetly.
“I feel flattered actually. Fuji is so strong and forceful, so if he saw ME when he looked at her, well, thank you.”

Fuji got her mirth under control as Tyler just slumped. The Major patted his blood drenched back.
“Thank you for the complement. She’s very beautiful.”
“She is, though, No. I am NOT getting lost in there AGAIN so soon. She’s probably loving the comparison. Though, I PRAY to Shiro they don’t go overboard with the teasing.”
Fuji smiled.
“Not too badly. More a good ribbing like what you do to us.”
He was relieved again.
“If that’s the extent, then I can handle it. Now, we need to clean up.”
Fuji was then reminded of where they stood: On a pile of bodies ten feet deep wearing their blood like body paint. She sighed.
“Great. We’ll need like two hours in the shower to get this off.”
“Sure we will. But this will help for now.”
She watched as he picked a six foot long warhammer up and walked to where a fire hydrant stood. She laughed.
“Oh, good idea. The city loses those all the time, so if we take it out we’d just need to pay maybe a grand.”
“I can pay that myself. Hell, depending on the burst, I might be able to fix it myself.”
She just smiled as he smashed the spiked head of the hammer into the thing and it exploded into a wide funnel of roaring water. Tyler set the hammer down and they cleaned the worst of the blood off their skin before heading back to their bikes. Tyler uncovered them and took a small first aide kit out as Fuji looked at him.
“We can get Shiro to stitch you up again. She loves it.”
“I know she does. But watch.”
He took the bottle of peroxide out and took his shirt off. He then drenched the thing in the solution before putting it back on. He then took a roll of duct and set a pipe into a spot for an improvised roller. He then duct taped the peroxide shirt into his body to both get the cleaning agent into the wounds on his body, close the wounds, and to keep the air out as they rode. Fuji just sat back on her Ninja as he finished his hillbilly field dressing. She not having been marked as her speed and dexterity along with His own ferocity had saved her.
“I see you learned some decent tricks at that school.”
He shrugged as he mounted the bike
“I learned a thing or two.”
They rode out and passed through the checkpoint. The guard on duty made Tyler pay the grand for the hydrant repair bill, relieved Tyler just paid without argument and was waved along. They rode along at a more leisurely pace now, inside of the race to get there. Tyler and fuji would trade for the front as a playful race as they returned home after a fun rampage.
“You gonna jump Sherie again, Fuji?”
She laughed.
“They’ll probably drag me into her alcove and lock it up for the night, since my scabbard’s dripping really badly right now.”
“Wow, Fuji. Get a towel to sit on.”
“I can’t. It feels too good.”
“Well, whatever floats your boat. Just have fun.”
“Oh I WILL.”
“I’ll probably grab Shiro to shoot that deagle a bit and maybe….dunno actually. I’ll need to sharpen Oblivion and Oathkeeper, but that won’t take ten minutes.”
“I’ll need to sharpen Ronin too.”
“I can do that for you if you like.”
“I love the offer. I really do, and I appreciate it, but if I don’t do it with my own two hands, I don’t trust it.”
“I get it.”
“Thank you though. It means a lot.”
He smiled at her as they rolled onto the campus.
“Sure Fuji. We’ll spar tomorrow, right?”
“Of course.”
“we’ll need to get new sets of replicas each week. Those won’t last longer an that.”
“we’ll set a weekly order then.”
They parked their bikes in Sherie’s bunker, and Tyler locked it up tight as they returned to the tower. They walked to a wall of shotguns. Shiro tapping her foot with a large first aide kit.
“Shower NOW.”
They laughed as they went into the bathroom as Shiro shook her head at Tyler’s hillbilly field dressing.
“One part idiocy, one part genius, one part batshit insane, and all wrapped up in what the fuck.”
“Love you too Shiro.”
Tyler and Fuji stripped out of their blood soaked geared and climbed into the jacuzzi shower that the girls had filled with hot water and set to filter, with Tyler near the edge so Shiro could stitch him up. Fuji got help with her back as the tub turned red from the blood still in their hair and skin. Then it turned back to clear as the filters cycled it out.
“I am amazed you got so few cuts Tyler.”
He smiled as he looked at her.
“I’m amazed I got cut at all. You heard my story no doubt.”
“We did. And we had to have a group hug.”
“Well, back them 300 idiots for me was a mere warm up. Though, now I think about it, I don’t really need to be that hardcore now. We got a Goddess on our side, so we already won.”
She smiled.
“Probably NOT a good idea to fluster me when I have a needle in you.”
“Oh. Right. Hey, after we’re your level clean, I was gonna shoot that deagle again. Wanna watch?”
She had a warm smile now.
“I’d like that. Thank you.”
“Love spending time with you Shiro.”
He could feel her glow as he finished Fuji’s back and she settled on the far side of the tub. She had taken her eye patch off and was now just happily soaking in the hot water.
“This is nice.”
He smiled as Shiro finished his stitches.
“Wanna join us Shiro? You can look Fuji over for cuts too.”
The blue haired girl smiled at his ploy, and so did Fuji.
“I’d love to.”
She stripped as well and got in next to Fuji and gave her a once over before just cuddling the girl. Soon as Shiro pressed her head into her breasts, fuji relaxed immensely. Tyler smiled, not the least bit left out, as he was aware of Fuji’s painful past with naked men. He rested his head on the lip of the tub and relaxed himself.
“We need a proper hot tub on that balcony, Fuji.”
She laughed.
“We don’t need a voucher for that, as it’d only cost our Squad Budget maybe 60,000. And it’d be done in four hours.”
“Okay, I’ll put in for it then. Oh, and this is just a thought, but have an inspection of the balcony supports as well. Those bolts might not be the only thing that needs replacing.”
Fuji was playing with a happily glowing Shiro’s hair as she replied.
“I ordered that one as well when we replaced the bolts. They’re set to be replaced tomorrow while we’re all in class.”
“Good. I’ll also put in for some proper blade care gear. Stones, polish, etching, the works.”
She smiled as she kissed Shiro now.
“A great idea.”
Tyler chuckled as Shiro was now sitting between the Major’s legs and was resting in her cleavage. Then he tilted his head.
“I wonder if, due to the recent mess, we’ll get a visit from a bill proposer.”
Fuji was now softly teasing Shiro in her treat as they talked, and the blue haired girl was loving every second.
“Most likely. We put bids in for the right to silence them, even though they have no weight behind them to begin with. We could LEVEL that city, but since the world needs our schools so much, and it’s so easy to get rid of the unwanted children, we’re not going anywhere. One time they even proposed a bill to just kill us outright, but the world shot it down saying it was more humane to give us a life to lose. Oh, and Shiro? I love how soft you are. Are you using that cream I gave you?”
She smiled as her blush deepened.
“A little more to the right. Yes, there. I have been, Fuji. Deeper, please. I love how it feels when I wear panties now. Ohhh, that feels good.”
Tyler smiled at her low murmur as her pleasure made it a little hard to speak. He settled back and sighed.
“I wonder what would happen if a bill came form a more respected politician.”
“It happens more then you think. Some white knight steps forward, preaching about how it’s inhumane to have children fight to the death like this, or how it’s just evil that we have ‘death schools’ when if we got sent to the government funded programs we get to at least live life. Kicker? The countries with our schools MAKE money off us, as they pay us for our work, and when we spend that money, we actually pay MORE for the same item then a ‘wanted’, so the country profits. Plus, it helps the economy with stable work. Like the construction workers that now have to rebuild that bridge and building, the doctors that have to care for the people hurt, and the weaponry manufacturers that sell our gear to us never have a bad line because of our wars. On top of it, thanks to the numbers killed, and the bodies that get sold to the medical research fields due to the death, cures for all kinds of things have come out. Like they cured most STDs, a few cancers, most illnesses and other sicknesses from the study of the dead in our wars. Not the mention the practice for the doctors as they study the injuries we inflict on each other. So, when a politician tries to abolish the schools, they basically commit political suicide as the rewards the rest of the world enjoys came at the cost of those that no one wanted to begin with. Plus actual suicide when they wind up here.”
Tyler rubbed his chin as he processed that barrage of information as Shiro was brought to orgasm by Fuji’s skillful fingers and soft kisses. The blue eyed beauty then turned to kiss her gratitude into Fuji’s mouth as Tyler smiled.
“well, at least we get to keep our home.”
Shiro was happily relaxing in Fuji’s arms after her orgasm as the major replied.
“we do. So, we really win here.”
“course we know Shiro just won the best prize of you Fuji.”
She blushed as Fuji hugged her tightly.
“Hers are the best. The way she tenses up, her sounds, and her taste just drive me wild. I may love the other girls, but Shiro here is my favorite.”
“And what more could you ask of a Goddess of Health and Beauty? Specially if it’s Shiro?”
“My thoughts exactly.”
Shiro was now smiling shyly with a beat red blush as she squirmed under the combined weight of Tyler and Fuji’s heartfelt flattery. The medic looked up smiling at Tyler as she found her voice.
“Love you too, Tyler.”
“We all love you Shiro. Me too.”
Fuji kissed her on the mouth as Shiro glowed hard, with Tyler just loving life. He then dove under the water again to get the soapy water in his hair. He stayed under for a bit as he scrubbed his head vigorously before popping back up. Only this time he found fuji and Shiro on either side of him with a sponge and bottle of wash.
“Your turn.”
“Yeah. Kinda feels wrong we get cuddles and you got nothing.”
He chuckled fondly.
“I get to soak in a tub with beauties of your calibers, ladies. Trust me, it’s MORE then enough.”
They just smiled as they helped their hero clean up. Tyler just went with it as the two ladies showered him with their affection now. After he was Shiro approved clean he and Fuji went to brush their teeth to Shiro approved levels. An hour after they went in Shiro allowed them out, only their blood-soaked were NOT. So, they walked naked to their spots for a fresh set. Only Fuji got grabbed by Yuki and Sukie and dragged towards Sherie’s alcove, where Sherie, Llyia, Maria, and Yuna were waiting for her. The sight of the dark skinned Yuna making Tyler blink.
“Hi Yuna, when you’d get here?”
She smiled as fuji was shoved into the alcove as Yuki and Sukie went in behind her.
“I got invited to a lesbian only orgy for Fuji. Kinda lonely really, so came for action!”
Tyler laughed as the moans started. He shut the door with a smile.
“Have fun ladies. And NO ONE comes out until you’re all satisfied.”
That got a him a leer from a few girls as he shut the door and locked it before he put some pants on. He put his black tank top on and took his deagle down. He pulled a full seven round mag out and headed back upstairs to where Shiro was naked on the balcony tanning. She smiled as he came out.
“She tucked in?”
He laughed.
“With plenty of loving bed fellows.”
Shiro looked at his evident bulge in his pants as he loaded the weapon.
“You feel left out?”
HE chuckled.
“Not even a little. That’s a party for Fuji. I’m just happy she’s getting loved by those that love her like she deserved.”
She smiled as he lifted the gun. He fired it the seven times before dropping the mag and letting Shiro see his wrists. The girl took them, and as she looked them over, she popped up on her tip toes to kiss him on his mouth for a minute before dropping back down. He blinked as she tightened her grip on his wrists.
“I’m feeling…..a Little left out.”
HE looked at her.
“You sure?”
She smiled shyly.
“I’d like to try it with a man I WANT. And, I am.”
She looked him in the eye.
“Just, I need to hear it.”
“If you say stop, I will.”
“Thank you. Okay, I’ll try.”
They walked to his alcove and he got in first, and laid on his back as Shiro looked at his ready hose. She gulped, and started to shake as she looked at it. That was all he needed to see.
“Nu-uh. No. Not if you have to force yourself just to look at it.”
He got right up and got dressed as she hugged him tightly.
“I’m sorr-“
“NO. You have NOTHING to apologize for, Shiro. I get it.”
He hugged her tightly, and she just sighed.
“Thank you for letting me try. Even IF we didn’t even get in the same bed.”
“Like I said, Shiro, I will never keep going if you say no.”
She hugged him hard, and as she pulled back she kissed him again.
“This much, I can do. And I like it.”
“And it is plenty.”
She just hugged him again, and he held her.
“So you know, Tyler, you just earned a helluva lot a respect there.”
The hugging duo blinked and looked to see the panel had now been slid back to show the orgy party watching them. Tyler tilted his head.
“And how long you been watching?”
Fuji was the one to reply, as her head was wedged between Llyia’s rack and Sherie’s.
“When you two came down the stairs, Sherie had decided to bring some whipped cream into play. She saw Shiro leading you to the alcove and we all watched to see what’d you do. So, the whole thing.”
Tyler looked at Shiro as she looked at him.
“I didn’t see the panel open.”
“I didn’t either.”
Sherie sniggered.
“I got a secret panel for one way viewing!”
“Into my alcove or the room?”
Llyia answered for her.
“Both love. BOTH.”
Sherie giggled.
“Not gonna apologize!”
“Wasn’t gonna make ya.”
“Good! We heard everything, so, yeah. We love you just that much more.”
Tyler and Shiro looked at each other again.
“Well. We had an audience.”
“We did.”
Tyler smiled now and turned Shiro around and marched her towards the ladies.
“Go give them a divinely good time my Goddess.”
The ladies smiled as they each placed a hand on Shiro’s lovely body like some kind of zombie movie as she was drawn into the alcove.
“Thanks Tyler.”
He just laughed as he shut the door.
“Have fun ladies.”
They giggled as he shut it and locked it for them. He walked back upstairs and took the deagle to clean it. He sat on the couch as Yoko came over topless and laid her head in his lap. HE smiled at the pink eyed beauty.
“Hi Yoko. I can’t play with you until your spot is ready.”
She smiled at him as he cleaned hi gun.
“I know. And I’m waiting patiently, so don’t worry. I just wanted to say we heard it too. And, we love you too.”
he patted her belly affectionately.
“I love you too. After this, wanna watch some live feeds?”
She sighed.
“I promised Rikka she could give me a massage after. She’s bi and loves my body type. Even if she hates my masochism, I try to indulge her at least a little.”
He smiled as he rubbed her own scars.
“Nice to see she’s not bored.”
Rikka was also listening to them talk, and was blushing hard. Dani was nearby as well, only on another couch looking at a catalog with a happy smile on her face. Yoko relaxed on his lap until he finished cleaning his gun, at which point Yoko looked to Rikka.
“You two can use my alcove if you want. Just close the curtain.”
They flashed him a grateful smile as they headed downstairs, Yoko bringing the desert eagle since she was headed there anyway to clamp it away. Tyler smiled and swung up to lay flat on the couch and settled down. He got cozy and closed his eyes.

When he next opened them, he saw the light was a little dimmer and he looked to the nearby clock. 4:45 PM. He smiled and sat up finding the room silent. He looked around and saw Dani was asleep on the couch with the catalog on her chest as she breathed, and he placed a blanket on her. She just settled more comfortably into the couch as he looked at the gun catalog a moment before putting it on the coffee table. He used his stealth skills to peer down into the lower half of the room, and saw that Sherie’s alcove panel was still vibrating, which put a smile on his face, whereas his was open and the two girls nowhere to be seen. I guess they got poached for the orgy. Good for them. He walked down to his alcove and looked at his gun collection, looking for one to practice with. His eyes landed on Fenrir, and smiled as he hadn’t used it in a while. He took it down and withdrew a few hundred rounds from the small armory they had for their ammo, before heading up to the balcony. He closed the window door and set the bucket down. He loaded his rifle and started plinking, enjoying the rare moment of solitude as he used his first rifle. Little over a month ago I was just a shadow in the corner. No one looked at me, no one listened to me, everyone ignored me, my own family tortured me for kicks, and I was just waiting to die. Now I shoot military grade weapons for fun, I kill for fun and money, I fuck the hottest girls on the planet nearly nightly, sleep with them at will and cop feels even more, I am near worshipped by everyone on campus, I have my own hog, like ten different guns, and am a legend to them as well. Talk about what the fuck. He chuckled to himself as he emptied his rifle again. He’d just finished reloading when Dani came out stretching. He smiled at her in greeting as her topless melons bounced from her movements.
“Hey, Dani. I didn’t wake you did I?”
She just smiled as she took her shorts off and dropped her panties to lay on the tanning chair next to him.
“Nah. I was more dozing them full sleeping. Thanks for the blanket by the way.”
“Sure. Looked comfy.”
“I was and am.”
He chuckled as he lifted his rifle back up and started firing again, with a naked busty blonde girl laid out beside him. He made the target spark until he ran out of ammo, and shouldered Fenrir as he swept the shells into the bucket. Seeing it was full, he took it out as Dani chuckled.
“we filled it twice in two days. I think we got a problem.”
“Not a problem, Dani, a passion.”
She laughed as he set the MKII down as he brought the bucket to the dumpster. He noted it was at the halfway mark, and pulled his tablet up to look at the recommendations for the dumpster level.
“Okay, three quarters and we call for a retrieval. Alrighty then.”
He put it away and brought bucket back to the room, and found Sherie in the kitchen naked and sweaty as she loaded a basket with waters and energy drinks. He chuckled as he saw her.
“Yoko and Rikka join you?”
The naked girl had a flushed smile as she looked at him.
“yeah. They’re fun.”
“Well, get back to it, Sherie. Have fun!”
“Love you too!”
She ran back downstairs to a round of cheers as the orgy was back underway. He placed the bucket back in the hole and sat down next to Dani to clean Fenrir. The busty Russian had fallen truly asleep now and he loved her soft breaths as he worked. Once he was happy with it, he went back down and set it in the brackets. Then he looked at his collection. Let’s see. Who do I want to play with next? As he looked, he smiled as he saw the Garand.
“You’ll do.”
He took it down and pulled another hundred rounds from the vault before heading back up to the balcony where Dani had awakened again, and was smiling as he set the latest bucket down.
“You don’t really stop, do you?”
He chuckled fondly.
“Not really. I’ve already relaxed a lot today, so am now just fuckin around.”
The blue eyed blonde cracked her back as she stretched again.
“I get it. We’ll be back to war soon enough, so enjoy it while you can.”
“easy to enjoy myself with YOU as company, Dani.”
She smiled affectionately as he lifted the rifle up and looked down the iron sights, as he’d yet to have Sherie upgrade it.
“I enjoy myself too with you as company Tyler.”
He smiled as he fired the thing, and made it ping.
“I STILL love that sound.”
She watched as he emptied the bucket and cleaned up before sitting down beside her to clean the gun. This time she hugged him from behind and pressed her head into his as he worked. He loved the feeling of her sun warmed body pressed into his, and worked with a smile on his face as well. He finished the cleaning and pulled out his tablet. She watched curiously as he went to squad room upgrades and selected the balcony. She laughed as he requisitioned a hot tub and balcony expansion.
“You spoil us, you know that?”
“I love you. Kinda comes with the territory.”
She hugged him tighter that time. Then he sighed.
“Okay. Now what?”
Dani chuckled.
“Wanna rest next to me on this thing? It’s comfy!”
“That works!”
He cuddled up next to her on the lounge chair and she smiled.
“That hammock’s going to cozy tonight.”
“It is. Kinda curious if its as comfy as you make it look though.”
She had her head on his chest and his arm around her waist as she closed her eyes.
“You’ll see. So long as you don’t take that gun out while we’re in it. I’m not ready yet.”
“Of course Dani. Holding you is fun too.”
They settled down and ended up drifting off together, so comfy were they.

HE opened his eyes to a red sky as the sun went down. He looked to his left and saw Dani was still there and smiling at him. He smiled at her and she chuckled.
“Nice to just relax like this.”
HE hugged her a little as they got up.
“Yeah. You’re really nice to cuddle with Dani.”
She cracked her back as they went inside.
“So are you.”
The room was still empty, and as they walked down stairs, her to go grab a bottle of sun care cream and him to put his gun away, they noticed the panel had stopped vibrating. They looked at each other.
“Should we?”
“I kinda think so. Just in case.”
“Should I?”
“I’ll do it.”
Dani walked over naked to carefully slide the panel open a sliver. As soon as that seal was broken, the room was filled with the scent of wild sex. Dani looked at him and made a camera sign. He tossed her his and she caught it silently. He heard a click before she closed the door and locked it again. Tyler had just hung his rifle up as she came over to show him the picture. He smiled as he saw it. Fuji had Shiro’s grove in her face as Yuki and Sukie were on her firm rack, with Llyia and Sherie’s mouths to their little grooves and Yuna’s hands in their slits. Yuki had a toy in her rear with Rikka attached to it, whereas Yoko was draped over Maria with her own toy between the pink eyed beauty’s soft thighs, and Yuna was face deep in Sukie’s tiny groove. All the girls were sound asleep, drenched in sweat and other fluids, and had red flushed faces. Tyler chuckled as he put the camera into his own hatch.
“I am glad they had fun.”
Dani was smiling as well.
“Me too. we had fun too.”
He looked at her.
“You didn’t hang with me just so I wouldn’t be alone out here, did you?”
She blinked.
“No. I wanted to hang out with you.”
HE chuckled ruefully now.
“Sorry. That was kinda cold.”
She patted his back as he took his bolt action L95 done.
“You care about us. Plus, it’s kinda been bothering me a little.”
He was curious as he filled the bucket again with rounds. He waited till they were on the balcony before asking her what she meant, well, after she was comfortably resting on the lawn chair that is.
“So, you said it’s been bothering you. What did you mean?”
She sighed as she rubbed the sun cream into her skin.
“I’ve just noticed how you’ll put their own pleasure above your own. They’ve had two orgies in there, and all you’ve done is just encourage them. Dunno, just seems a little unfair to me.”
Tyler was a little confused as he pulled the bolt back.
“I’m not sure I follow you. They threw those orgies for Sherie and Fuji. They didn’t invite me, and I didn’t think it’d be right to impose on their fest.”
HE fired and scored a bullseye on the 850m target. Dani smiled at the clean hit as she replied.
“I guess it just didn’t seem right to me, they literally invited everyone in the room to Fuji’s orgy. Even ME. But not you. Fuji and Shiro’s tastes aside, they just left you out. Even though you’d have just had Llyia and been perfectly content to watch. Hell you would be content to JUST watch. Nice shot by the way.”
“Thank you. I guess I didn’t really notice, Dani. I mean, I don’t FEEL left out, yet to you it seems like I am. Odd.”
He fired again and got another bullseye as Dani moved the cream to her legs.
“Maybe I’m just being sensitive. But, I guess if they’re gonna invite everyone but the one that loves them most to something like that, seems a little mean. Ya know?”
He fired again as he thought it over.
“You think they’re starting to take TOO for granted? Sorry if I said that wrong.”
“Yes! That! Exactly that! They know you won’t go anywhere, period. Hell, with those skills of yours you’re nearly unkillable, so I’m starting to see it go to their heads. Even Llyia’s a little. I mean, YOU take US for granted too, but the only head it’s gone to is your dickhead. You invite us to things on the fly, you nearly broke poor Yuki with that spontaneous gift day, you’ve nearly broken Sherie twice with those gifts, wolf attack or not, and you’ve even routinely set them up for dates, sex, or just good times. Just because you know it’d make us happy. Yet, I don’t think we’ve really done much for You.”
“Well, Dani, to be fair, me getting to be NEAR you is MORE than enough. Seriously, you’re a drop dead gorgeous girl, and you’re laying buckassed naked right there! Like, the hell? I’m just happy I get to talk to you all PERIOD. Everything else? Pff, I win the lottery every damn time and don’t really deserve it.”
He fired again, and loaded another seven rounds as Dani processed that thought. He pulled the bolt back as she spoke again.
“You know that way of thinking, as flattering to hear as it is, makes you easily taken advantage of?”
He fired and sighed.
“I guess. I guess I’d rather get taken advantage of by people I love and get to keep them, than try for more and risk losing it all. Least this way I won’t be alone.”
HE fired and got another hit as Dani sighed.
“I hear that. Sad as it is. I just feel bad seeing it.”
He smiled as he rechambered the next round.
“Shows you’re a kindhearted girl, Dani. That’s a good thing.”
She smiled fondly as she rolled onto her front.
“Can you get the cream into my back please?”
“Sure, just let me finish this mag.”
“Kay.”
She watched as he finished the last four shots, and getting bullseyes each time. He set the gun on a peg and swept up a bit before taking the tube and rubbing the cream that would reduce sun burn into Dani’s smooth back. She was happily smiling as he did so.
“You got an HDR off that last Lights idiot, right?”
“I did. Sherie hasn’t had a chance to look it over yet, so I haven’t touched it. Wow, Dani, you got really soft skin.”
“Thank you. Can I ask a favor?”
“Sure.”
“Once it’s cleared, can I shoot it?”
“Sure. We can plink with it for a bit. Thing takes, what again?”
“I think it’s a .300 again. Not sure.”
“Sherie’ll tell us.”
Dani sighed.
“Look, Tyler? I love you. A lot, but do you think you could try to NOT let the other girls just walk all over you? At least a little bit?”
He sighed as he straightened his back.
“I can TRY. Sadly, I can’t really tell if they ARE walking all over me. Way I see it, least I can do for them is do what I can.”
The blonde sniper sighed again.
“we really got lucky with you, you know that? You do so much for us, and yet ask so little in return. I can try to show you what I mean by you getting walked on, if you like.”
He smiled as he moved to her lower back.
“Sure, Dani. I trust you enough that if you think there’s a problem, I’ll listen.”
She looked at him over her shoulder with a smile.
“Thank you. Oh, and by the way? That tickles.”
He'd been rubbing the cream into the small of her back with a light touch as she said this and he chuckled.
“It TICKLES eh?”
“Don’t do it deliberately please.”
“Sure.”
“See? I just got to push you around, when you were about to have fun.”
He sat back confused.
“Isn’t that just being considerate? You ARE naked you know.”
She smiled at the boy,
“It IS considerate, and very much appreciated, yet shouldn’t YOU get to enjoy this too?”
“I get to TOUCH you, enjoyment enough.”
She blinked and sighed.
“You think your standards might be a little TOO low for yourself?”
“Not really. You being happy makes me happy. That’s good enough.”
She reached out with a finger to poke the bulge in his pants.
“And that? Is it good enough to get that and just leave it?”
“Do you want it?”
She looked him the eye with her blue eyes.
“Do YOU?”
“Always. But if you DON’T I’ll leave it.”
She flicked his bulge and settled back down.
“Again. Appreciated.”
He moved to her legs, next.
“You want your ass done too?”
“Please.”
He smiled as he rubbed the cream into her firm rear and she started to moan a little. HE finished her cheeks and moved down her leg and she lifted her leg for him.
“You’re really good at this.”
“Thanks. It’s kinda a first for me, so glad I’m doing it right.”
She let him finish and rolled back over once he had. He put the cap back on and grabbed a towel from inside. He came out wiping his hands and Dani looked at him again.
“Thanks for that. Was nice.”
He smiled as he reloaded his rifle.
“I liked it too Dani. You want help again, let me know.”
“Sure.”
He pulled the bolt back and fired again as Dani relaxed as she digested their conversation. He emptied the rifle twice more and was reloading it when Dani had a question.
“Hey, I was wondering something.”
“What’s that?”
She moved her head to look at him.
“I’ve seen how often you pop a boner, and you just go with it. Doesn’t it ever hurt?”
He scored another bullseye as he replied.
“Not really. I mean, I’m kinda used to ignoring it really.”
“You ignore your own needs and wants?”
“Until it’s time to actually fulfill them.”
She sighed.
“And how long are you prepared to wait?”
“Long as I have to.”
His on the fly response just made her sigh as he fired again.
“You’re truly okay with that?”
“Yeah.”
“Seems lonely. Just saying.”
HE smiled affectionately at the kindhearted blonde.
“I don’t feel lonely.”
Dani smiled at him too.
“I’d still like to try and prove my point if you don’t mind.”
“Sure, Dani.”
She settled down to watch him shoot. HE emptied the bucket and cleaned the mess. Once the gun was clean he headed inside to get his next toy. HE spotted his Dragonov and smiled as he’d never shot it before. He hung the L95 up and lifted the Russian sniper down. He filled the bucket and headed back up to the balcony. Dani laughed when she saw his choice.
“Oh you wanna be me now, do ya?”
He laughed.
“Just the dude version.”
She smiled as she watched him load the gun.
“So you’re aware, it kicks into your eye.”
“A Russian sniper giving advice on a Russian sniper RIFLE. Yup, can’t top THAT know-how.”
“Love you too.”
He scoped in and frowned.
“Ah yeah. I forgot I hate the Chevron reticule. Eh, whatever.”
He pulled the trigger and the rifle jumped. He didn’t hit a perfect bullseye, and chuckled.
“Challenge accepted.”
Dani chuckled.
“This oughta be good.”
Tyler plinked with the Soviet workhorse and had it figured out by the second mag. He emptied the bucket again and Dani stretched.
“I’m kinda hungry. Wanna grab some food and see what the feeds got?”
“Sure. You want something special?”
She got up and he swept up before they headed to the kitchen. She looked through the fridges as he looked in the cabinets. She was still naked and he loved it. He was looking at a box when Dani snorted.
“Eh, you’ll do.”
She pulled a big bag of bagel bites out and he smiled.
“Atta girl.”
She laughed as he fired up the stove and she laid out the tray. She filled half of it and he filled the other half with some smiley fries, which made her smile. Once the tray was in the oven he pulled his tablet up and looked at the feeds tab. Dani sat down and rested her head on his chest as he hit one. It was still melee only, so the fighting was a lot more gory. She smiled as she saw the uniforms.
“Looks like the Shaolin Fist Dojo are cutting the Brotherhood to pieces.”
Tyler chuckled as he saw a few heads go flying from a sword sweep.
“Kinda feels like some kinda pisspoor medieval movie.”
Dani chuckled as she saw it too.
“Only with better special effects.”
“And sounds.”
“And action.”
“And company.”
“Love you too.”
“Love you.”
They watched the feeds until the oven beeped. Tyler got it and he came back with a loaded bowl and a small container of ketchup for dipping. They swapped to another feed and found the QMA getting slaughtered by a school of girls Tyler was not familiar with.
“Oh, that’s a rare outing.”
Tyler looked at the more experienced girl as she popped a fry into her mouth.
“Who are they?”
“They’re that death school that attacked you and Shiro. They don’t usually take the field or win. Guess they needed some action.”
“Huh. Still a weird school.”
“They are weird.”
They finished their couch potato meal and Dani cleaned up as Tyler flipped to the feed of the downed building and bridge. Soon as he did he chuckled.
“They’re fighting in the rubble.”
“They are not.”
Dani came over and sure enough, like three schools were fighting in the debris of the fallen building. She flopped onto the couch next to Tyler, making her double D breasts plop against her body as she snuggled against him to watch.
“Those are the Afrika boys, The Scots, and looks like those racists.”
Tyler chuckled as he saw them dancing around ruined rooms and destroyed hallways.
“A rather interesting battlefield I guess.”
Dani smiled from her spot on him.
“I guess. Anyone caught in that’s dead by now, so go crazy I think?”
“Yeah, I guess. Any that survived the initial crash woulda been crushed flat by the falling building. Be interesting what it looks like once the mess is cleaned up.”
“We’ll get to watch it daily, as even though no fights may take place the feeds are still up.”
“Be kinda cool to watch the follow through since we were there for the first shot.”
“it will. Weird, but cool.”
They watched a few more fights and battles until the sun had set fully.
“we don’t have school tomorrow right?”
“No. we got an extra weekend day to settle in the new arrivals.”
“Neat trick. Wanna call it or keep watching?”
Dani did a status check.
“I got a few more in me. If I pass out, just lay me in the hammock. Oh, and yes you’re still welcome to join me in it if I do.”
“Thanks, Dani. Just needed the nod.”
She gave him a quick hug as they watched the last fights of the night. Once the last kill was made they killed the feeds and cleaned up. HE got the lights as she closed the window door. Then they headed down to the hammock. Tyler looked over to the panel.
“Think we should check on them?”
Dani tilted her head.
“Might be a good idea, plus let it air out a bit. I’ll do it.”
“You’re the one that’d survive.”
“Oh ha ha.”
Dani opened the panel as he changed into his sweats. He smiled as he heard the soft breathing of the sleeping girls, and smelled the scents of their mixed sweat and sex. Dani closed it again after a decent amount of air had been cycled into it and laughed quietly.
“They haven’t moved an inch!”
Tyler looked at her.
“Might wanna remove the toy from Yuki’s ass and Yoko’s slit. Else it’ll hurt like hell in the morning.”
Dani blinked.
“Oh damn you’re right. Okay, gimme a sec.”
She leaned in and he heard little Yuki moan in her sleep as the toy was removed, then Yoko’s sigh as hers was too. Dani came out with both toys and set them in a bucket of water the girls used to clean their toys. She washed her hands as Tyler waited for her by her bunk. She came down and he scratched his chin.
“Soo, just HOW do you get in these?”
She snorted as she laughed.
“Have you never used a hammock before?”
“Nope.”
“Shocker. Okay, just sit easy and relax.”
He followed her direction and groaned a little as he settled in with her in his arms.
“Damn Dani, it’s so comfy it kinda hurts a little.”
She smiled as she threw a blanket over them, and snuggled him closer into her welcoming breasts.
“It’s why I love it so much. So, comfy?”
HE hugged her to him and smiled.
“Now I am. Good night Dani. I love you.”
“Good night Tyler. I love you too.”



FAMILY ISSUES
THE 33RD DAY.
MONTH THREE



Tyler woke up to find he hadn’t moved an inch. Nor had Dani. She was still wrapped in his hug and he was till face deep in her breasts. He smiled at the sight. That is one HELLUVA a sight in the morning. I may love Llyia with all my soul, but DAMN do I love a busty blonde. He was smiling as Dani’s bright blue eyes opened with a smile in their sparkling depths.
“Wow, Tyler. Good morning.”
He hugged her a little tighter.
“Good morning Dani. Sleep well?”
“I did. You’re very warm.”
“Thanks. You’re warm too. Oh, and I’m getting one of these.”
She laughed as she sat up.
“Nice right? Though, only downside is you can’t have sex in them.”
“I got a bed for that.”
they got out of the hammock and showered together. He helped her with her thick blonde hair and her his back. Once they were done he made her breakfast. Tyler having only put a pair of pants on and Dani a light pair of panties. He was smiling as he worked till he looked out the window.
“Well, that sucks.”
She looked and sighed. The sky was blanketed in a cover of dark grey storm clouds.
“Well, at least we don’t have school.”
“I guess. I guess balcony shooting is out?”
“You still can. Actually, if you do, I’ll join you as we all need some storm shooting practice.”
“we won’t get struck by lightning will we?”
She nearly fell off her stool laughing at that one.
“No, we got lightning rods all over the building for that reason. Some are even magnetized.”
“Neat trick.”
Tyler had made a simple breakfast of bacon eggs and some toast for him and Dani. She smiled as they ate together and did the dishes together before he took the half full bucket of casings to the armory for dumping. As he did he saw it was now half full, and tilted his head. I AM second in command here. I wonder if it falls under my power? Fuck it I’m trying it. He pulled his tablet out and looked at it as he headed back to the room. Dani was sitting on the couch watching the weather report when he came in and joined her. She saw him looking at his tablet and got curious.
“Looking for a new gun?”
“More wondering if I can set the date for that casing dumpster to get swapped out. Things half full and Fuji’s still out cold.”
Dani smiled.
“You ARE her second in command.”
She looked at it now herself.
“hey, there’s a command tab.”
“Nice one Dani.”
He hit it and got a list of school orders he can give. He ignored the others as he found the one for dumpster swapping. He hit the one for their floor’s armory and the next scheduled swapping was in two days. He smiled proudly as he set it down.
“Nice to pretend to be her for once.”
Dani chuckled fondly now as she hugged him.
“Odd ain’t it? When we met, I outranked you. Now YOU outrank ME, and are MY squad leader.”
“I know right? Weird world.”
They cuddled on the couch as they saw the forecast.
“Wow. I guess we got hit with a typhoon.”
“yeah. Sucks we’ll be stuck inside for a few days. No schools launch raids during typhoons and normal schools get canceled even in our world.”
He pulled his tablet up.
“I’ll order a few more guns then.”
“Can I watch?”
“Sure.”
She got even closer and he just wrapped her in and arm and held her like that.
“Kinda feels like we’re a couple in our own apartment, don’t it?”
“It does, Dani. Feels nice right?”
“Yeah it does. I like it.”
He smiled as he pulled up his account. This time around he had 225,000 to play with. He pulled up the AUG he’d looked at earlier, and Dani smiled.
“Good choice. I’ve used the AUG before and loved it. Plus it’s got a conversion kit to make it take 5.56 NATOs too.”
“I needed an SMG. Sherie said it was a good one.”
He made it a red/blue tiger stripe and it cost 6500. He next looked at Dani and smiled before pulling the Barret 50 cal up. The Sexy blonde sniper’s blue eyes lit up as she saw him go for the visuals.
“Okay, Tyler. I will make you a deal.”
“Okay. Shoot.”
“Cute. I’ll let you cuddle me again tonight, if you let ME shoot that thing FIRST.”
“Deal. Though, you didn’t have to bribe me, Dani.”
She smiled sweetly.
“I know. Still wanted to though.”
“Wow, alright then. Love you too.”
She laughed as he made the Barret a curious blue topographical pattern with white lines.
“Wow, that’s a pretty eye catching weapon there.”
“Right? Since you really can’t put a suppressor on it, might as well say hey! I dare you!”
She grinned at that one.
“Oh I LOVE the way you think.”
The Barret cost a whopping 15,000, and the two thousand rounds for it cost 2500. The ammo for the AUG cost him 1500 for four thousand. He was scrolling through assault rifles now as Dani tilted her head.
“You haven’t shot that SCAR in a while.”
HE blinked.
“You’re right. I’ll plink with it later. I can’t really trust it in battle though. Thing fights me way too much.”
Dani nodded sagely.
“I keep hearing the same thing. So, what were you thinking?”
“Maybe an M4 or an ACR.”
“The M4 is a solid bet. You could go for an M16.”
“Yeah, I could. Oh, hello.”
He pulled the page up for the M8 assault rifle. He smiled as he looked at it.
“I always loved how that thing looked.”
Dani frowned.
“I wouldn’t. That thing’s got a bad history here.”
“What happened?”
“We got attacked few years back and I was in the second floor window with my Dragonov. The guy three heads down was using the M8 and it had been cleared by Sherie. Well, he was using it, when it jammed. He dropped to try and unjam it and it sparked. Thing blew up in his hands and killed him, and the two on either side of him. He’d had the 203 attachment and it went too. Sherie was nearly stripped of her gunsmith license by Milo for that one. Fuji talked her out of it saying it was a known fault in the gun.”
Tyler frowned now.
“Knowing Milo’s hatred for Sherie, kinda thing she rigged it.”
Dani gasped and looked at the rifle with new eyes.
“Oh my Shiro. Now you say it, I DID find it odd just how NASTY Milo was to Sherie about it. I mean, poor Sherie was TORTURING herself over it, and Milo didn’t do anything to really help her. Sherie nearly gave up her gunsmithing altogether, but Fuji literally walked into Sherie’s bunker and stayed there with her for three days and nights. We have no idea just what the hell they did in there, but Sherie was fine when they came out. Milo was PISSED though. She even demoted Fuji from Major to mere corporal for it.”
Tyler sighed as he rubbed his eyes.
“That poor girl. Okay. I’ll get it and you say nothing. Okay?”
Dani nodded.
“I understand.”
He made the futuristic rifle a deep blue with the stock a bright red and it some how made the oddly fish shaped gun look MORE like a fish. It cost him 7800 and he moved on. He moved to shotguns and was looking when he spotted one that made him smile.
“Nice. Model 1887 lever action shotgun.”
Dani smiled as she looked at the old school gun.
“Shiro loves shotguns. I think she’d love to shoot that one.”
“I’ll get two.”
HE did. One he made a blue like her hair with a ribbon of white wrapping around the thing, and his another tiger stripe. Only her hair blue and white. That set him back 12,000. He also paid for triple the shells, 6000 all told, spending 8000 on ammo. Dani was resting her head on his shoulder as he worked.
“Can I make a suggestion?”
“Sure.”
“try a machine pistol.”
“Oh, good idea.”
She smiled as he took her advice and was now flipping through the lists. He blinked as he saw one.
“The Skorpion? Hmm. I wanna but the thing’s accuracy is worthless beyond say 30m. Fire rate is nasty. What, Sukie’s got one. I’ll ask her if I can’t shoot it.”
“That’s a good call.”
“Oh, here we go. MP7. Sherie once told me she can make it a laser.”
Dani smiled.
“Oh she CAN. I have one myself as my backup. Things fun. Plus I can dual wield them.”
“nice to see cannons aren’t the only things you can dual wield.”
“Soft aren’t they?”
“Very soft. Loved cuddling them, last night.”
“Thanks for not trying anything with them in your face like that.”
“Sure Dani. Though, I MIGHT try snuggling them like I saw Sukie doing.”
She laughed.
“Acceptable.”
“Love you.”
“Love you too.”
HE got two MP7s and decked them out with a rippling blue that was weirdly eye catching, and the pair cost 4500. The ammo cost him 3400. He then sat back.
“Now what? Ohhhh, I got a good one for Shiro!”
Dani watched curiously as he typed into the search bar.
“The Jackhammer? Oooh she is going to LOSE it!”
“Right? I’m getting two and two AA12s as well.”
“You spoil her too!”
“She’s a Goddess! These are her tributes!”
Dani burst out laughing as he bought the four weapons. Grand total? 25,000 not including ammo. That cost him another 12,000 mags included. He was looking for his next buy when they heard a low yawn behind them. They looked and saw Yuki walking up in a little gown rubbing her eyes and her ass.
“Morning Yuki.”
“Sleep well?”
The carrot head’s hair was matted and she seemed rather wobbly, but she smiled cheerfully nonetheless.
“I did. We had fun yesterday too. Though now my poor butt hurts a little.”
Tyler reached over the couch and patted her hair.
“Go take a shower Yuki, you’ll feel better after.”
She smiled weakly.
“Kay.”
She walked in and closed the door. He looked at Dani.
“It weird I’m worried she’ll hurt herself in there?”
Dani smiled at his clear affection for the smaller girl.
“I’ll go keep an eye on her. She kinda had me worried too.”
“Thanks Dani.”
She got up and went inside the bathroom as he settled down to keep looking at guns. There was a clap of thunder outside and he smiled at the sound. I can even tell the difference between a thunderclap and a tank blast now. He looked at another auto assault rifle and found the TAR-21 that Maria had. He smiled as he bought that one too, feeling that having a bullpup was a good idea. HE then laid back to consider what else.
“Oh! I know!”
He pulled the Kar98K Llyia and Shiro had and got one for himself. He made the thing black with copper lining and a silver scope. He was out of ideas now, and set the tablet down to relax. He then heard another set of footsteps walking from the stairwell. He looked to see Shiro limping up the staircase and he smiled at her.
“Morning, Shiro.”
The blue haired girl smiled at him as she winced a little.
“Good morning Tyler. How are you this morning?”
“I’m good. You okay? You look like you’re in pain.”
She smiled ruefully as she replied.
“I overdid it yesterday. It was fun, don’t get me wrong, but now it kinda hurts to walk.”
“well, we got a few days to recover. Look out the window.”
She did and sighed with relief.
“Oh thank me. I was going to beg Fuji into a day off to just recover.”
Tyler got up and let her lean on him.
“Better?”
“Much, thank you. Yuki in the shower?”
“Dani’s in there making sure she don’t hurt herself.”
She smiled weakly now.
“I’ll join her.”
He helped her to the door and Dani chuckled.
“Looks like we’re on recovery duty today, Tyler.”
“Yup. Looks like it.”
The door shut and he went into the kitchen to start making some easy to handle foods for the no doubt to be weak ladies. Yuki came out and had to put a cushion on the hard stool to sit on it. She was still yawning, but she seemed to have more life in her now. Tyler set some toast, orange juice, and a poptart in front of her. She smiled at him.
“Thanks. My belly hurts a little.”
“Get your cute back.”
She munched away as he made more for the girls. Tyler had his tablet next to him when he got an update.
“All War activities are to halt until the Typhoon passes. No raids, battles, or Sneaker activities. Repeat.”
Tyler smiled as he saw it.
“Well, we get a few free days.”
Yuki smiled around her food.
“We can recover in peace.”
He smiled at his cute little sister.
“I’ll most likely do some plinking. Not sure though.”
Yuki blinked and looked out the window.
“In THAT?”
her concern was warranted, as they could hear the howling wind and dull thuds of the thunder, and see the flashes of lightning through the window. HE shrugged.
“I came from a region known for rather intense thunderstorms. To me? That’s not even worthy of the title. Plus, I need to practice really.”
Yuki tilted her head.
“Where DID you come here from?”
“A state in America called New Hampshire.”
“Ahhh, no clue where that is.”
“Where’d you pop out from?”
“Me? I’m from Japan. Northern Japan actually.”
“Wow. Nice to see I got a native to teach me the language.”
Yuki giggled as Shiro came out with a noticeable limp. Yuki set another cushion down for her and she took it gratefully.
“Thank you Yuki. Think we went a little overboard.”
Yuki smiled as Tyler placed the same food in front of her.
“it was fun though.”
The blue haired girl nodded as she blushed a little as she remembered.
“It was. But, for the sake of our bodies, we really can’t play like that more then once a month.”
Tyler smiled as he set more bread in the toaster.
“If the other ladies like it, you could make it a birthday thing.”
Shiro smiled as she thought of it.
“That would be a really nice gift from all of us. But what about you? Me and Fuji can’t have you.”
“I’ll figure something out. Maybe for Fuji a rather intense sparring match. You? Umm, not sure. Maybe full blown worship?”
She laughed at that one.
“That would be a funny one.”
He smiled as well. Dani was doing some pullups on the rings when Tyler frowned.
“How’s the bolts on them things look Dani?”
The busty Russian looked.
“Still firm. I can’t see any signs of wear yet.”
“We’ll have to keep an eye on them. Those things make me nervous.”
They smiled as Yuki got down and did her plate and cup before going to lay on the couch. Shiro smiled as she looked at her.
“I have some ointment I can rub into you butt and groove Yuki that will numb the pain.”
Yuki smiled from her spot on the couch.
“Could you please? I can’t really move.”
Shiro sighed and looked at Tyler.
“I can’t really move much either. Could you please?”
“Sure Shiro. Where do you store it?”
“Oh thank you. That small medicine cabinet by the cot. It’s called Night Cream.”
“A pink bottle with a red cap?”
“That one. You know it?”
“Yoko uses it.”
“Okay.”
Dani and him swapped as he had toast in the toaster. He walked down the spiral staircase and into Shiro’s mini clinic. He found the cabinet and took the bottle before heading back up. He saw maria had come to now and smiled as he went. He gave Dani the bottle as she was the only girl able to help. Shiro laid on the couch with Yuki on a towel as Dani set to rubbing the pain relief cream into their aching bodies as Maria came up the stairs. She had a less noticeable limp, but it was there. She smiled weakly at Tyler as she went into the shower. Yuki was squeaking in relief as her pain receded, and he found it oddly cute. Once Yuki was done she walked to the other couch with a more comfortable stride, and settled down to let her body recover. Maria came out in a light gown and sat on the cushions and smiled as she got her food.
“Thank you, Tyler.”
“Maria, once you’ve eaten, it’ll be your turn for pain cream.”
“Thank you Dani!”
Shiro was done and she took another spot on the couch to brush her long blue hair. I cannot WAIT to see her react to her new guns. Maria ate and Tyler cleaned her stuff with Shiro’s as she went for cream. The next to appear was Fuji and Sukie. The Major full blown wincing with every step, and poor Sukie in the same boat. Tyler smiled at them.
“Morning ladies. Get cleaned up and I’ll set the food out. We got an update, but after.”
Fuji nodded gratefully, as she was in no fit state to really do anything as they went into the shower. Tyler sighed as he pulled his tablet up. He ordered another two galloons of the Night Cream for the squad before setting it down. Maria got her cream and was now resting on a lounge chair as Fuji and Sukie came out. The Major and the green bean sat on the cushions and he set their food out. Fuji chuckled.
“Thank You Tyler. We can’t really eat the normal stuff right now.”
He chuckled.
“Not my first morning after Fuji. I wouldn’t recommend anything heavier then this today.”
She nodded.
“I agree. So, the update?”
HE showed her his tablet.
“I also scheduled that dumpster’s swapping as it’s over halfway now.”
She smiled proudly now.
“Thank Shiro you have initiative. So, even the Sneakers got the warning. We get our recovery.”
“I’ll take command Fuji. Right now, you can’t even MOVE.”
She sighed ruefully.
“Agreed. We went way overboard this time. So, orders?”
“YOU eat and get that cream, then rest. That’s the order of the day. You all need to recover.”
Sukie had finished her food and was now getting her pain cream from Dani.
“I ordered two more gallons, Dani.”
“Thank you.”
Fuji sighed.
“Anything else happen?”
“Not yet.”
She nodded.
“Okay. We’re going to be next to useless today, so we’ll try to stay off our feet.”
He nodded as she finished her food and went for her creaming. Tyler did their dishes as Llyia and Rikka came up. Their stride much more comfortable and easy, as they were accustomed to far worse. Tyler got a morning kiss off Llyia before she went into the shower with Rikka. He had food waiting for them when they came out. Llyia smiling at him as she got hers.
“Thank you Love.”
HE chuckled.
“Sure. Did you have fun?”
“I did. It was great.”
HE patted her arm.
“We got a few days off so go get creamed and relax.”
“I will.”
They ate and went to get their cream as he did their dishes too. Sherie appeared next, and she was near crying from the pain of each step. Tyler kinda felt bad seeing his favorite spaz so weak and so utterly lacking her energy that he loved so dearly. She took her shower and came out as Yoko came up with a spring in her step, the Masochist loving the discomfort immensely. Sherie ate her food as she fought the throbs from her body. She then hobbled over to Dani and all but fell onto the couch. Tyler smiled inspite of his pity and set Yoko’s plate out as the pink eyed beauty sat down. Then last to appear was Yuna and the group was all accounted for. She showered, ate and got her cream before finding a spot to stretch out on and just laying there. Tyler and Dani cleaned the mess and took a seat on the couch with his tablet. The Live feeds were dead, so they were scrolling through some movies and shows. Fuji had gone to her cot and was laying on it, Shiro was laying on the same couch as him and Dani, Yuki and Sukie had gone to Yuki’s small bed and were laying on the pink comforter, Sherie was resting by her workbench, Llyia was resting on another piece of Shiro’s couch, Maria had gone to her bed, Yuna was laid out with Maria, and Yoko and Rikka were resting together on a twin sized lounge chair. Tyler looked at Sherie and sighed.
“I’ll go throw her bedding in that washer. She’ll get sick if she sleeps in it.”
Dani watched wordlessly as he got up and did yet another thing for the spaz without asking. He headed downstairs and Sherie sighed.
“Now I kinda feel bad.”
Shiro looked at her from her spot on the couch.
“I do too. We had all the fun yesterday, and he got left out. I mean he had Dani to hang out with, but still.”
Llyia smiled.
“I’m sure he had plenty of fun hanging out with her. Right Dani?”
The busty blonde in question sighed.
“We did. He mostly just practiced with some of the guns he hadn’t shot in a while, and I tanned beside him.”
Sherie smiled with relief.
“And I’m sure he loved your company. At least he wasn’t alone out here.”
Dani sighed again.
“Ya know something ladies? You DO realize he was the only one you DIDN’T invite, right?”
They just looked at each other, and Llyia was the first to speak.
“If he wanted to join, all he had to do was knock.”
“Yeah. He’s not shy about his lust for us.”
“I love it about him. All it takes is a mere look and he’s ready!”
The ladies giggled as Dani just sighed again.
“And how many times as HE done things for YOU without asking? Or telling you? Or, just up and invited you to do something with him outta the blue?”
They fell silent now as they all knew the truth of this. Then Llyia sighed herself.
“Okay, Dani, what happened out here?”
Dani just looked at her.
“We had a talk me an him. And ya wanna know something he told me?”
“What did he say?”
“I told him his way of thinking, how everything we do for him beyond just being his friend was like winning the lottery and him not being worthy was a way to get taken advantage of. His response? He said he’d rather get taken advantage of by the ones he loves and get to keep them all, then push for more and risk losing it all.”
They stared at her. Then Shiro spoke up.
“Just what the hell were you talking about?”
Her voice had a faint tremor now, as if hearing his mindset was making her sad. Dani leaned on the couch as she replied.
“I told how it was kinda bothering me how he got left out of your orgies twice. I mean, you invite ME, but not HIM? When he does all that he does for you?”
Shiro blinked.
“Me and Fuji can’t handle a man.”
“Oh, COME ON, Shiro! He’d have LOVED just being able to WATCH. Hell, he’d have had a damned field day watching the people he loves most enjoying themselves around him.”
Dani rubbed her eyes as Sherie spoke up now.
“You’re talking like he doesn’t get anything from us, Dani. We include him plenty. This was just another gift from him to us. Us having fun, and him on watch as always.”
Dani looked at her.
“He spoils us all. Yet, we don’t even TRY to do the same. I’m sorry, everyone but as much as he takes us for granted, he has NEVER stopped trying to come up with different ways to make us smile. Seriously, Llyia, when was the last time you sang for him? He loves that voice and it makes him shiver every time you open your mouth. Sherie, you haven’t jumped him for a little bit either. Yoko get’s let off for this since her kinda play is a rather hard one for us. He does take us for granted, and it has only gone to his crotch. Yet, with US, we’ve started to just use him for a damned doormat.”
Dani sighed as she stopped speaking, and Shiro had tears in her blue eyes as she spoke.
“We DO try, Dani! I tried yesterday to put a smile on his face and I couldn’t do it! He has saved my life five times now, and I can’t even do THAT for him. He wasn’t even mad or disappointed. No, he turned right around and shoved me into the alcove so I would be happy. What more can I do?”
Sherie was right there with her, tears in her hazel eyes.
“He does so much, and yet we can’t do even HALF. I try. I really do, yet, all I can think of is either sex or guns or jokes.”
Llyia sighed as tears fell from her green eyes too.
“It seems I’ve forgotten much. He loves me so much.”
She looked at the girls.
“we HAVE started to just walk all over him like a damned doormat. He can’t see it, because in his mind, it’s the LEAST he can do to makes us smile. That’s it. Long as he puts a smile on our faces, he wins.”
Rikka and Yoko sighed as well.
“I can’t really give him anything, as it would hurt you as well.”
“I don’t really see him in a way that I can sleep in bed with him.”
Dani sighed now herself.
“Guys. He is a hopelessly perverted horndog. But he is not just a sex addict. Is that really all you can think he likes? Just our bodies?”
Sherie was now trembling with her emotion.
“No. He is not just a pervert. I. I can’t believe I started to see him THEY SAW ME! He has always had my back when someone just saw me as a walking talking sex toy, and I even LECTURED him on it too! And I did the same thing to him. Jesus I feel like shit.”
Lylia was just angry with herself.
“I know him better then most since we like the same things, and yet I have never ONCE even ASKED him to watch an anime with me or played for him again. It nearly made him cry the last time.”
Shiro was full on crying into a pillow.
“we love ghost hunting, and all I could think of to try and repay him was sex. He has saved my life so many times, and yet I was seeing him like Sherie.”
Dani just looked at them.
“Well. There. I said it. We take him for granted FAR too much.”

Tyler walked down the stairs to go strip Sherie’s bed for her. Poor girl can barely stand. HE passed Fuji laid out on her cot and she chuckled.
“Still not done?”
He laughed.
“Nah. More looking to stay busy for now. Once the wind dies down I was looking to do some storm shooting.”
Fuji chuckled fondly as he walked over to Sherie’s alcove.
“Good idea. I’d join you, but I can’t really move much.”
HE shrugged as he started stripping his friends bed.
“Eh, no biggee. You had fun yesterday.”
Maria was curious.
“Why are you stripping Sherie’s bed for her?”
“Poor girl can barely move today. So, I’ll throw her bedding in the wash for her. Be amazed what clean sheets can do for a recovery.”
The girls all smiled with a slight glow. Tyler took the first load to the washer in the vault they stored their bullets in and set it to run. He then headed out and was looking at his brackets.
“Gonna need more room soon.”
Fuji smiled.
“We can had more brackets when you need them.”
“Nifty.”
He took his SCAR down and was field stripping it when Yuki looked at him.
“Hey, I was wondering, what DID you do yesterday while we played?”
He chuckled.
“I plinked mostly with some guns I haven’t used much, and me and Dani had a chat.”
Sukie rolled onto her back to look at him.
“What’d you talk about?”
“She seems to think you all are starting to just take advantage of just how much I do for you.”
They all looked at each other in a stunned silence. Then Fuji spoke in a slightly angry tone.
“Did she give an example of this?”
“Well, her main was how you all had two orgies in there, and invited everyone BUT me. That, and just little things here and there. Like, how I’ll just do stuff for you all, like invite you outta the blue or nearly break Yuki’s mind with gift days, and yet, in her eyes, I get so little back.”
Fuji’s eyes were angry now.
“I can’t have a man for long. If at all. And Shiro can’t even LOOK at it.”
“I know, and she knows. Her point, was SHE got an invite whereas I DIDN’T. Plus, her point was I could have just had llyia and bam, set. Of just watched and still be set.”
Maria sighed.
“I see her reasoning.”
Yuki had a hurt look on her face as Fuji now glared at Maria.
“Explain, now.”
“It’s simple. We ASKED Dani, and she refused. Okay? Fair, right? Yet we didn’t even BOTHER to think of asking him. Did you? I didn’t.”
Fuji blinked, before going to look him.
“How did you respond?”
He shrugged as he put his gun back together.
“I told her I’d rather get taken advantage of by the ones I love and keep them all, then try for more and risk losing it all.”
That got a gasp of sadness from the girls. Especially little Yuki. The silver eyed girl now seemed like she was about to cry.
“That’s what they told ME when I was growing up! My parents always told me I was better off just doing what they said or I’d lose them. So I did everything I could think of to keep them happy. Often at the cost of myself.”
Sukie held her, and Fuji slumped in her cot.
“I see it now. And I’m ashamed.”
“Why? I LIKE doing things for you. Hell, least I can do, since you all WANT to be near me to begin with.”
His again sincere, nonchalant acceptance of them just using him as a doormat shook them. Fuji lifted the eyepatch he’d given her and looked at him with her cobalt blue eyes.
“IS that truly how you look at it, Tyler? That you need to do everything you do just to KEEP us liking you?”
He tilted his head now.
“Not exactly what I meant, but I like yours better. Seriously, LOOK at yourselves in a mirror, and look at me. Guy like me? Has no business being anywhere NEAR girls of your calibers. Yet, some freakin reason you all LIKE me. A lot. I’ve had sex with a bunch of you, slept with ALL of you, you walk around nearly naked, you allow me to cop feels at will basically, and even LOVE me to boot? Seriously, I don’t know how or what I did to get such a great thing nearly handed to me on a silver platter, so. Yeah. You bet that tight ass I gonna bust mine to do everything I possibly think of to KEEP your affections, as you all don’t HAVE to like me. And I often struggle to understand just WHY you do. That just might be me, but not the issue.”
Fuji just fell to her cot now, as Yuki and Maria sighed sadly. Then the Major looked at him.
“We’ve come to take you for as granted as the very air we breathe. You’re so used to doting on others to MAKE them like you, you’re incapable of seeing when you ARE getting just used.”
Yuki looked at him as he was now looking down his sights.
“I’m sorry!”
He looked at her confused.
“For what? You haven’t done anything wrong.”
Yuki got off her bed to walk over and hug him tightly.
“I’m sorry you got left out yesterday.”
He hugged her back, still very confused, but not sure what to do in that moment,
“I didn’t feel left out, Yuki. That was your party. Not mine.”
Fuji sighed now.
“we still should have at least made the attempt to include you. Hell, you go out of your way to find ways to include US in as many ways as you can. Yet, do WE? No.”
Tyler now had Yuki sitting on his bed beside him, still visibly confused.
“Look, you don’t HAVE to go out of you way. Like you didn’t have to invite me. They were Sherie’s party and Yours, Fuji. I didn’t have a place in YOUR love fest. Plus, if I HAD been there, you and Shiro wouldn’t have been able to enjoy your selves as much as you did.”
Fuji sighed as Yuki pulled hi head to look at her.
“I’ll tell you a secret.”
“No, Yuki. I’ll do it.”
Fuji got up with a groan, only Tyler went to get up for her.
“Easy, Fuji. Here, I’ll just got to you.”
HE walked over as Fuji now had a tear in her eye.
“See? You got up just so I wouldn’t have to. Considerate, yes, but the point exactly.”
Tyler sat next to her on the cot.
“Okay. Still don’t see an issue here, but okay.”
Fuji sighed as she looked at him.
“I’ll tell you something from inside the alcove.”
“You sure? You don’t have to you know.”
“I am and we do. We do have to.”
HE reached up and made sure his comms were indeed off before leaning down next to her mouth.
“When they used a toy on my or Shiro or Sherie, or any of us, it was YOUR name we’d yell and scream. Plus, we missed you.”
HE blinked and sat up to look at her.
“Um, okay. Not sure what to say here, except, thank you?”
fuji sighed deeply.
“We had fun that is true, yet when we would take breaks to catch our breath, we’d talk about how much more fun it’d be if you’d joined us in there, yet not ONE of us even CONSIDERED asking you to join us. even though we KNEW you’d love it, have been as considerate as you are, and would have jumped right in. Not even Llyia thought to ask you. So, now we feel guilty.”
Tyler just sighed.
“You have nothing to feel guilty for, everyone. You were having fun, just be happy with that. I know I was.”
Maria sighed.
“Can you say that so easily if you keep getting left out?”
He looked at her.
“Long as you’re all having fun, sure. Plus, if I HAD joined you, this morning woulda been a nightmare.”
That got a chuckle inspite of the heavy discussion. There was a beep and he switched Sherie’s bedding over for her. Then Yuki hugged him as he came out.
“We still shoulda at least asked you. And we need to stop taking you for granted.”
HE hugged her back as he chuckled.
“I don’t feel taken for granted, but okay.”
He went back to his alcove and looked over his collection again as he had the SCAR next to him.
“Oh. I need to get Sherie’s opinion on that HDR before I shoot it.”
He took it down and set a timer for the washer on his tablet, before looking at the room.
“You good or need anything?”
Fuji sighed.
“I’m good.”
Yuki and Sukie looked at each other.
“I’m set.”
“Me too. I just wanna cuddle now.”
Maria shrugged.
“I’m good too.”
“If you need anything give a holler. You all need to recover, so minimal effort today.”
They sighed as he left them to head back upstairs. Soon as he was gone, Yuki just started crying softly.
“He’s like I was back then, and I never noticed.”
Fuji had her fists clenched in a guilty anger.
“He’s all too willing to put US ahead of his own well being and needs. So he can keep our affection? Jesus, that’s sad. Now my heart hurts.”
Maria just sighed.
“We just saw him as a mere vending machine. We need to do better ladies.”
Sukie shrugged.
“Not sure what I can do. But, I’ll do SOMETHING.”

“Hey, Sherie, need a favor.”
Tyler had the two rifles in his arms as he came up the stairwell, only to find Llyia waiting for him tapping her foot with a most intense look in her green eyes. Soon as he saw it he gulped.
“Umm, whatever I did, I’m sorry?”
Lylia took the two rifles out of his arms and set them aside and now he looked behind him at the stairwell.
“Llyia, you’re scaring me.”
She grabbed his face in her hands and kissed him hard, and he blinked before kissing her back, and loving this surprise. Then she pulled back to hug him.
“I’m sorry.”
He was now even more confused.
“For what?”
“I got so used to you just being there, and forgot to be there too.”
“I have no idea what you’re talking about, Love, but okay?”
“She means she’s sorry she’s been taking advantage of you. We all are.”
He looked at Sherie, who’d spoken.
“You…have?”
The olive skinned girl sighed sadly.
“Yeah. We have been. You never noticed since you feel you have to do stuff for us to keep us interested in you.”
“Isn’t that how it works? A relationship? I do stuff for you, you do stuff for me?”
Shiro poked her head up now.
“Yet, you do so much for us, and what do we do for you?”
“You’re my friends, ladies. Anything beyond that is MORE then fair trade.”
“No. No it is not.”
Llyia looked into his eyes now.
“Just BEING your friend is nowhere near enough for you. You do so much for us, yet we do so little. Seriously, Tyler? Raise that bar for yourself. Please. You deserve better.”
He blinked, shocked.
“Raise my bar? To what? I get to be with you all. The hell more can I ask for?”
Sherie sighed.
“You could have asked to join us in the alcove, or just stuff in general.”
He rubbed his head,
“I still don’t feel like I’ve been taken advantage of though, but okay.”
“You wouldn’t tell. You’re too used to it, Love.”
HE sighed now.
“Okay, you’ve a point there. Alright, if you all think you’ve been taking advantage of me, even though I still can’t see it, then fine. Where do we go from here?”
Sherie looked at the rifles.
“You said you had a favor.”
“Um, yeah. Just wanted you to look at the HDR I got off that Lights bastard. I won’t shoot it till you clear it.”
Sherie took the sniper to her bench as Shiro spoke again.
“We’ll try to remember you’re not just a doormat. And, if you WANT something from us, ASK. Okay?”
He rubbed his head as he got another kiss of Llyia.
“Okay. I guess.”
He set the SCAR by the window and sat next to Dani. He sighed.
“Now I feel like their party yesterday just got ruined for them. Like the fun they had will just make them sad now. Great.”
Dani just sighed as well.
“Well, maybe it needed to BE ruined.”
“Okay THAT I have an issue with. Ruining a great experience for them, just to make a point? No. Just no.”
He got up and grabbed the bullet bucket and headed toward the stairs as Sherie looked up from the bench.
“We feel bad.”
He looked at her.
“I LOVE doing things for you all. Okay? I think I need to make a point here.”
He set the gun down and leaned on the stair case railing, knowing the girls downstairs could hear him.
“Dani said she thinks I’m getting taken advantage of by you. Ya know what? Probably am. Same time? I love it. When I do stuff for you all, and you appreciate it, or lose your minds or love it or whatever, I feel like I matter. I was raised to believe I was useless, worthless, unwanted, and always in someone more importants way. So, when YOU all like the things I do for you, well, makes me feel like I freakin MATTER. If only for a little bit. Plus, well, I just LOVE putting smiles on your faces, since I never GOT to smile much.”
Dani blinked in shock.
“Are you saying, that you do all that you do for us, just to feel WANTED?”
“I’d say more like I actually did something of WORTH.”
The blonde sniper sat back as Llyia sighed herself.
“I get it. Yet, it still hurts a little. Hearing your servant-like mindset, makes me feel like we just own you.”
Shiro just hung her head.
“I feel really bad now.”
Tyler just groaned.
“Look, just be happy you HAVE someone that likes to do things for you as much as I do. God knows we experienced far too little kindness growing up.”
“Yet what about YOU?”
He looked at Sherie.
“Me? You all seemed to think I get nothing out of it. I get plenty. Hell, it I want something from you, don’t I usually just up and go for it?”
Yoko spoke up now.
“He’s got a point there. He wants one of you, doesn’t he usually just tap you on the shoulder and say so?”
Dani looked at the pink eyed beauty.
“My worry was he doesn’t do it ENOUGH.”
Tyler tilted his head now.
“Sooo, you worried about what I get from them, when I myself am perfectly satisfied? Don’t you think that’s kinda controlling, for lack of a better word?”
Dani looked at him.
“Not when you are not able to see it yourself. You do so much, yet ask for so little.”
“Perspective, Dani. When I get a mere hug from say, Shiro, my damned heart sings for the rest of the day. Or, when I’m shooting that 44. With Sherie. Same thing. It may seem small to you, but means the world to me.”
Yuna had stayed quiet during the friends conversation, and now she added her own two cents.
“I think Tyler’s point it he loves you all so much, and has no real way to show it the way he wants, so he does anything he can to make you smile like his heart does whenever he’s around you. Yet, same time, Dani’s point is he needs to balance that giving nature by getting the same in return. Though, he does need to raise his standards a little.”
They looked at, and Tyler rubbed his eyes.
“We’re going in circles. How can I raise my bar, when just a hug makes me feel like I’m friggin flying? Plus, if they have to FORCE themselves to do something they are otherwise not comfortable doing as a mere REPAYMENT, then it ruins whatever I just tired to do for them. Like Shiro yesterday. It HURT seeing her try and force herself to do that.”
Shiro had tears now.
“I just wanted to make you happy.”
“Just a damned hug is enough! You don’t need to go to any real great lengths for me, okay? I do those things, just because I CAN.”
Llyia gasped then.
“We missed something here ladies. He sets the bar for us so low, because he thinks even LOWER of himself. Remember the squad motto he came up with? And how he keeps calling himself a demon, or a monster? Look at our damned squad insignia!”
Dani blinked and they all ran for their jackets. The insignia was a rising demon from a burning river with seven points enshrouded in the things wings as angels wept with envy and jealousy. They looked at it and then back to him.
“He just sees himself as an evil creature, and US his lights in the dark.”
Tyler blinked.
“Um, okay. NO. I picked the name Demon, because I like how it sounds. I may not think much of myself, that is true, but that said, I know my own worth. Look ladies, if this keeps up, we’ll lose our squad from this. Just be grateful I am HERE. I know I am. And, if it is THAT big a deal about the doormat thing, well, just ask this: If I’m such a doormat, why is it only YOU that gets to use it?”
Sherie sighed now.
“He’s right. We’re on opposite sides here. He thinks what he gets is fine, we think he deserves more, and yet he’s just fine. Let me just ask one question.”
“Okay, Shoot.”
“Cute. Look us in the eyes and TELL us you’re fine with how we’ve been.”
Tyler took a deep breath and looked at them.
“I swear by Llyia, that I had not seen a single problem with how we have been.”
Dani nodded.
“Okay. We’ll let this go. But, I will still try to prove my point.”
“Sure Dani.”
There was a collective sigh as Tyler headed back downstairs to the small vault. As he did, fuji looked at him from her cot.
“So you know, we made a plan.”
“Don’t wanna know, Fuji.”
She smiled as he loaded the bucket with mags.
“Fair enough. And, so we’re clear? I’m sorry.”
“And so I’m clear? Ya got nothing to apologize for.”
There was a beep and he switched Sherie’s bedding over before heading back up to the balcony. He opened it and the wind had died down by the thunder was still booming, it was still dark and lightning still forked. He set it down as Dani came out with her Dragonov and her own bucket. He loaded a mag in his SCAR and pulled the bolt back.
“I don’t regret opening that door, Tyler.”
“I wish you hadn’t.”
He started firing as she did as well.
“You deserve to get the same treatment you give them.”
“NOT at THEIR expense. You do realize we could have lost the squad there, right?”
She sighed and reloaded as she emptied her mag.
“If the squad had broken up over just trying to give you what you give us, then we don’t deserve it to begin with.”
“When you say us, do you mean ALL of you, like YOU and THEM, or just YOU?”
She jumped, and missed. She now looked at him with shock in her blue eyes.
“How could you say that to me? I am trying to HELP you!”
Tyler just looked at her.
“Dani, LOOK at what we have here. We have a family. A True Family. Yet we nearly just lost it because you went probing at a crack in the floor when the entire building was stable. Help or not, we NEARLY lost it all. And you have no idea just how SCARED I was there. I was literally seeing our family nearly crumble.”
She was gaping at him.
“This is how families grow together. We had an issue, and we talked about it, and now we can get closer!”
Tyler set the rifle down and gripped the railing of the balcony.
“Dani. I’ll say this once. Just be happy with what we have NOW. I can’t lose this family. Okay? I just can’t. And I nearly did. Look at them. Tell me what you see.”
Dani did look, and gasped. Sherie was looking over his HDR, but without her usual cheer. She looked like she was about to cry, and was shaking as she looked at it. Shiro was crying into a pillow, and was doing her best to hide it. Llyia had a mask of serenity on her beautiful face, and it was the same look she’d worn BEFORE Tyler rolled into town. Rikka was doing pullups on the rings, and was going faster then she should be. Yoko had a small knife and was scratching herself with it. From her spot Dani could see into the lower floor, and she saw Yuki and Sukie arguing, and rather hotly too. Maria was sitting in a corner with a book, and Fuji was gripping her katana with white hands. Even Yuna had ben effected, as she was flipping a small knife in her hands. Tyler looked at Dani now.
“See it? That one discussion and you undid all the work I’ve been doing since I got here. Happy?”
She snapped to look at him with horror.
“You KNEW you were getting used!”
He glared at her.
“I was NOT getting used, Dani. I was giving them something they could rely on absolutely without having to worry about repayment. THAT was MY goal. I do so much for them, because A: I feel happy making them happy. B: They NEED someone like me. I give to them without asking for repayment, whereas the repayment I get is seeing the pain in their hearts recede ever so slightly. C: At the end of the day, I sleep like a damned baby because I am content in the knowledge I made their days just THAT much brighter. We have enough dark as it is. D: I LOVE being relied on. Makes me feel a special kind of fulfilled. And last? I know I will never buckle, never crumble. Never leave them. So, since I never had anyone to cling to growing up, I can be what THEY cling to. If only a little.”
Dani then saw how mistaken she was and just how much damage she had done to their family.
“I’ve broken their spirits.”
Tyler sighed as he looked at her.
“Nearly. VERY nearly.”
She had huge tears in her face now.
“What can I do to fix this? Please. Tell me!”
Tyler leaned on the railing and looked at the room.
“I have no idea Dani. Not this time.”
She looked at the room, and slumped down.
“Why did I have to open my mouth?”
Tyler crossed his arms as he looked around at the group.
“If we had to go into battle right now, they would all get killed.”
Dani was sobbing heartbrokenly as she saw it through his eyes at last. Tyler rubbed his eyes.
“I gotta go get her stuff from the drier.”
He had the gun out of the rain and he headed downstairs to see Yuki and Sukie arguing about something and he sighed.
“What this for you two?”
Yuki looked at him with burning silver eyes.
“We can handle this. Okay?”
He sighed sadly.
“Was just trying to help.”
Yuki squeaked as he walked into the vault and found Fuji switching Sherie’s stuff over.
“Hey, Fuji, you shouldn’t be moving. Here I got it.”
She glared at him.
“I am NOT helpless, Captain.”
“Yes Ma’am. Sorry Ma’am.”
He walked out and just went to his alcove now and closed the curtain. He settled onto the sheets and just sighed sadly.
“Guess it’s time to wake up. Was fun while it lasted.”
He put an arm over his eyes and just basked in the memories of their good times.


Dani watched him go and blinked through her tears. What have I done? She watched as he got snapped at by Yuki, then barked at by Fuji. She felt her heart break as he just slumped in on himself and retreated to his alcove and closed the curtain.
“Well, congratulations, Dani you succeeded in doing what no other could: You broke his spirit.”
She looked over to see Sherie come out then.
“Happy?”
Dani was sobbing hard as Sherie looked to Tyler’s alcove.
“I’m sorry! I just wanted him to get the same from us!”
Sherie just sighed.
“I heard what he said, as my comms are on. And so were yours. And you know what? I kinda KNEW that was why he was doing all that. He loves doing stuff for us. Yet, you weren’t happy with that, and ended up taking that from him.”
Dani was crying piteously now as she saw her own blindness had all but broken the one she’d come to depend on.
“What can I do Sherie? Please I have to fix this!”
Sherie glared at her.
“You’ve done enough. I don’t know how to fix this and to perfectly blunt? THEY don’t either.”
Dani looked to his alcove, and Yuki, Sukie and Fuji were now gathered around it looking concerned. Soon as she saw it, her blood ran cold.
“Why are they gathered around his bunk?”
Sherie was white in the face.
“No, he didn’t.”
The two girls watched as Llyia, Shiro, Yuna, Maria, Yoko and Rikka all bolted for the stairwell now. The two girls were through the door the next instant. As soon as they were on the floor, they heard it. He was crying. Like heartbrokenly sobbing inside the alcove. Sherie looked at Fuji and she had a look of alarm.
“What do we do?”
Llyia and Rikka looked at each other.
“There’s only one thing we can do.”
“right.”
The two scarred girls walked over and threw the curtain back, and found a most disturbing sight. Tyler was flat on his back with his arm over his eyes, CLEARLY asleep, and sobbing in it as well. Llyia sighed.
“He’s relieving all the times we had together. And it’s killing him.”
Fuji looked at her.
“Killing him? WHY?”
Rikka explained.
“Think. You mean the damned world to him. And right now, that world is in danger of imploding entirely out from under him. He can’t take the stress of trying to fix it since he has no idea how. So, he’s on the verge of just giving up entirely.”
Sherie sighed now.
“Plus, he LIVES for us. We are all he has left, and has been working so hard to protect us and make us smile. Now, it’s been tainted. It’s just too much for his soul.”
“I’m sorry.”
They all looked to see Dani on her knees with her own tears flowing now.
“I’m so sorry. I just wanted him to get a little of what he gives us.”
She looked at the ladies around her.
“I DIDN’T WANT THIS! Please! I’m sorry!”
Llyia sighed.
“We all wanted to give him a taste of what he gives us. Yet he already had it. What he was giving us was a shield from our pain. WE were HIS shield. His heart. His soul. He’s now seeing it crumble.”
“NO!”
All eyes turned to a now trembling Fuji.
“We ARE NOT GOING ANYWHERE! We’re right here!”
Yuki had tears in her eyes too.
“But we can’t DO anything for him!”
“Like hell we can’t! Put US in that spot, what would HE do?”
Shiro clenched a fist.
“He’d kill himself trying to help us. And he’d make it happen.”
Fuji walked over and climbed into the alcove and rested her head on the still sobbing boy’s chest.
“Right now what we need to do is SHOW him we’re still here.”
llyia was right in after her and prying his arm off his face. Hie eyes were closed and tears were falling as she snuggled against him. Soon the others all joined them. Yuki climbed up onto his chest with Sukie, Shiro next to the Major, Rikka next to Llyia, Sherie with her head on his waist, Dani took a spot with Yoko on his legs, maria and Yuna beside them, and they swathed their rock in their body heat. Yuki looked to Fuji now.
“What do we do now?”
She held him tightly.
“We relax and rest with him. And hope it’s enough.”


The last thing Tyler remembered was putting his arm over his eyes and relaxing. Next thing he knew he was sitting in his old room, looking out the window. HE blinked and looked around.
“What the fuck just happened?”
His memories of Sakamiya were all present, yet when he reached for his guns, he found they were not there. He then pulled his shirt down to see his scar collection, and he found the ones he’d gotten from the wars were still there oddly. HE sighed.
“Okay. A dreamscape. Fuck this.”
“Heeeeey Reeeetaaaard!”
HE looked to see his whale of a sister walk into his room with a broken plate.
“Yooouuuu arrreeee iiiin trouuuubllleee!”
Tyler chuckled. I remember this. Okay. NO. He walked to his small bureau and pulled the switchblade out as his mother’s husband came in with a long chain.
“You know the routine, turn around and drop the pants.”
Tyler laughed.
“If you want my ass, you’re gonna need to kill me.”
The man sighed.
“And THAT’S why those girls just dumped you back here. Just can’t do what your told.”
He smirked.
“You just mad they better en your whale.”
Tyler knew the girls would NEVER let him go back. We may have an issue and a crisis in the family right now. It may even be on the verge of crumbling. But, so long as I can still make a fist I WILL NOT let that family be taken from us. Dani had made a mess and he did not know how to fix it. But Shiro be damned he was going to try! The man swung the chain at Tyler with a malicious force, only for the experienced war fighter to sidestep and wrap the chain around his arm. He yanked and it pulled the pencil of a man off balance as Tyler flipped him over his shoulder. He hit the floor with a nasty thud, and Tyler stabbed him in the heart.
“That’s one!”
His sister screamed in horror before falling backwards down the stairs as his mother shrieked in horror as well at seeing her angel falling down the stairs.
“I felt the house shake!
He was laughing as he looked to where he’d hidden his two swords. He took them out and sheathed them on his back as the screaming continued. He walked into his parents room, a long slanted roof deal he'd always kinda liked, and fished in their dresser before pulling his now dead step father’s Colt 45 out and the extra two mags.
“Better. But Sherie’d beat the piss outta him for just how badly maintained this thing is.”
He coked it and walked out whistling as he saw his whale of a mother cradling his unharmed heffer of a sister on the floor as she sobbed. Tyler shot them both in the face before walking out the front door. I got no clue how to get outta this thing, and I think up and killing my self is a bad idea. Where’s freddy kreuger when you need him? He laughed to himself at his own joke as he walked to the garage.
“I got no idea how to get out, so, I’ll just go back to the school.”
He opened the garage to find his hog sitting there.
“Wooow, alrighty then,”
HE walked over and looked it over as his family, now sporting bleeding holes and rents came out of the house to wail at him.
“You can’t keep them.”
“They’re too good for you.”
“You failed them.”
“No matter what you do or now hard you fight, you’ll always be a useless retard.”
“A worthless waste of a life.”
“An unwanted.”
“We are wanted by each other.”
Tyler was smiling as he straddled his bike.
“We are the unwanted castaways of this world. No one wanted us, and no one misses us. Yet. We thrive. We make new families and we fight tot the death to defend those families. We love each other fully and completely. We accept each other without reserve, for we truly understand the others pain. YOU may not want us. But, we want us.”
The specters howled in anger as he kicked his bike to lifer and tore out the drive before craving it down the high hill and hitting the throttle and roaring down the road.
“Throw the doors ladies. I’m coming home!”
The doors were indeed thrown, as the long winding street he was riding on transformed into the tree lined main entry road to Sakamiya Academy. He revved the engine and popped a wheelie as he heard the gun fire ahead, and pushed the bike as fast as it could go. He pulled Fenrir from the holster and took aim as the besieged gates of the school became visible. He fired and there was a ragged cheer from the roof as the girls all waved.
“Tyler’s back!”
“He came for me!”
“Yay! Brother’s home!”
“About damn time Captain.”
“Welcome home love.”
“Guy loves to make an entrance.”
“Yup. Ohh, Now I want em.”
“We’re not gonna be able to walk later.”
“Tasty’s back!”
Tyler emptied his rifle as he slammed into the attacking army of faces from his past and drew his blades. He laughed as he cut them all down before racing to dive into the many armed hug of the girls.
“I love you all. And I’m not going anywhere.”
HE was smiling when he blinked and found himself staring at the roof of his alcove.

THE DEMON’S INTERROGATION.
THE 33RD DAY.
MONTH THREE.

He blinked again, the dreamscape shit gibing him whiplash. Fuck that shit. With a passion. He looked around and found his entire body was covered by the bodies of the sleeping girls. He was now confused. How freakin long was I out for? He looked around and saw Llyia laid out beside him and he noted tears stains on her face. Nu-uh. He moved his head and kissed her awake and it hit her like a thunderbolt. She woke up screaming.
“HE AWAKE! Tyler’s awake!”
“What THE hell?”
Tyler was then nearly crushed under the combined weight of the girls as they all tried to hug him at once. HE got kissed by like five before Sherie burst out laughing.
“Look at his face! He don’t know what the fuck just happened.”
The girls looked and yup. Tyler had a look of abject confusion and it made them laugh. Then he looked to Sherie, the only one still somewhat under control.
“Um, yes, 1 explanation please.”
She snorted but did indeed explain.
“Dude. You crawled in here and the next thing we heard was you sobbing like Llyia just died. You were sound asleep, but sobbing like someone died. So, we all crawled in here to try and cheer you up.”
Tyler sat up a was rubbing his eyes.
“Sweet sexy Shiro, I musta been more shook an I thought. Eh, no biggee. I’m good now.”
He looked around at the now sad faces.
“Nu-uh. NO. Are you STILL hung up on the stuff I do for you?”
Fuji spoke for them.
“we are.”
“Drop it. Seriously? Drop it, everyone.”
Yuki looked at him with huge silver eyes.
“But-“
“Yuki, I love you, but shut up.”
They gasped as he said this. Tyler crossed his arms and leaned against the wall.
“I am NOT letting you all torture yourselves over this anymore. NO. If it bothers you so much that I just want to help you, and make you smile, well, then just give me a hug and we’ll call it fair trade. Or a hot session in Sherie’s case. I don’t NEED anything more then that. It may seem pisspoor to you, but is the lottery to me.”
Sherie sighed.
“It still doesn’t feel like enough.”
“Welcome to my world toots. Everything I do for you is not enough in my eyes. But, I still do it with a damn smile on my face. Why? I love you.”
Dani crawled over to look at him now.
“I’m so sorry.”
“You. Hug.”
She blinked but hugged him tightly.
“Better?”
She smiled inspite of herself.
“Much.”
She sat back down as he looked at the group.
“I love doing these things for you. So. If you want to do stuff for me? Well, go for it. You really think I’ll complain if a bunch of smoking hot girls wanna spoil my bitchass? But, and this is the most important thing, do NOT, okay? Do NOT think you HAVE to, or force yourself to repay me. If a gift to me comes at the cost of you, then it won’t make me happy it’ll just hurt.”
Shiro blinked.
“But you do it at the cost of you.”
“No I don’t. The cost to me? Just time to set it up.”
“But, what about how you always get left out of our play?”
“Eh, I may love spending time with you all, but I’m not the only one that does. But, to Dani’s left out point? I WAS a little bummed I wasn’t even given the option to join. My treat or not. I mean, I share me and mine with you. Hell, I get a gift, I usually end up sharing it right? I woulda refused saying that was your party, but it woulda meant a lot to me to just get asked. So, next time? Just remember that and I’ll be happy.”
Fuji sighed now.
“That is more then fair. You share everything you have and get without hesitating, and yet, we don’t. Us a bunch of girls and you a guy notwithstanding. We should have at least ASKED. And, we’ll try to remember it.”
Tyler sighed now.
“So, are we okay?”
The girls all looked at each other before Yuki bawled.
“Hug me!”
He hugged the small girl tightly, and she giggled.
“there! All better!”
That made them all laugh hard. Tyler snuggled Yuki like a cat before looked to Llyia.
“So, how long was I out for?”
She shrugged.
“All of three hours.”
“Oh, really? Not as bad as I thought.”
Yuki was happily humming as Dani gulped.
“I’m sorry everyone.”
“Let it go, Dani. I don’t blame you. Yuki might, but I don’t.”
“Hey! Mean!”
“See?”
“I have a gun you know.”
“Like you’d shoot me, Yuki.”
Yuki squeaked, and glared at him as she pulled her little Glock, put it under his chin and pulled the trigger. It clicked, and he blinked.
“See? You need bullets before you can shoot me.”
“What the hell? I spent two hours coming up with that!”
Tyler laughed.
“You’re too sweet for pranks like that Yuki.”
HE held her tightly then.
“And thanks everyone. I’m relieved our family ain’t going nowhere.”
Sherie’s belly rumbled.
“Except the kitchen.”
They laughed and left the alcove, their hearts a lot lighter then when they went in. Tyler walked up and looked out the window.
“Still storming out.”
Sherie sighed as the girls all sat on cushions.
“Yeah. It’s said to go like this for maybe three days.”
Tyler sighed as he got the stove going.
“Well that sucks. At least we got you Sherie. You’re enough of a ray of sunshine.”
“Eep!”
“Cute.”
“Very.”
“I wanna fuck her again.”
“Oh, that reminds me. How’s everyone feeling?”
Sherie was beat red but was able to reply.
“Still sore, but I can move now.”
“Same. I can’t handle another round, but I can move freely.”
“My poor butt still hurts, but I’m good.”
“Just achy.”
“Yeah, aches and some soreness.”
Tyler smiled.
“Well, at least you got a rest day.”
They smiled ruefully as Shiro tilted her head.
“hey, Tyler, once we’re done eating, wanna look at my ghost stuff some more?”
“Sure, Shiro. I wanted to get some storm shooting in though, but I’d love to.”
The blue haired girl looked out the balcony window.
“You were planning to shoot in that?”
“I was. Odds are we will have to fight in a storm at some point, so might be a good idea to get the training in.”
She crossed her arms.
“Well, Dani told me about the lightning rods and all, but it makes me a little nervous.”
“You can watch if you want. My plan was to empty two buckets, one for my SCAR and the other that HDR.”
Sherie perked up.
“I looked it over, and I got bad news.”
“How bad?”
She sighed.
“That bastard rigged it to set the bullet off inside the mag without shooting it out the barrel. So, until I get it in my bunker, it’s a dead gun.”
“Yeesh, that sucks. See, best for a reason.”
“Love you too.”
Shiro looked at the window again.
“I’ll watch, but I’ve never liked storms. Seen too many movies.”
“You don’t have to if you don’t want to.”
She smiled fondly.
“I do want to, and thank you.”
Tyler made the ladies a round of toast and some ginger ale as their bellies still hurt. Then he took the SCAR and the remainder of the bucket out with Shiro to the balcony. She sitting on the lawn chair and seemed a little nervous but okay as he fit another mag into the receiver. He took aim as the rain came down and the wind blew.
“So you know? I DID want to yesterday.”
He smiled as Shiro spoke.
“I know you did, Shiro. I wanted you as well. But, not if you have to force it.”
She smiled and came to stand behind him as he emptied the mag, frowning as he saw the grouping. He was lifting another mag out when Shiro reached into his ears and turned his comms off. HE looked at her curiously. The blue haired girl looked over her shoulder to make sure the door was shut before looking at him.
“Mine are off too.”
“You okay?”
She clenched her fists and looked at him.
“I...want to get over it. Okay? I WANT to have sex with you. Because I WANT to. And LONG to. Yet, the memories paralyze me when I see a naked man.”
He looked into her blue eyes.
“Want to you want me to do, Shiro?”
She took a deep breath and let it out.
“I want you to be patient next time. For, I HAVE to get past this. I know I can. But, just for you. So, I want you to try and set it up where we have a few hours each day for us to try. Please?”
HE set his rifle down and hugged her tightly.
“Why can’t you just ask them to be considerate?”
“Because I’m scared.”
“Okay. Shiro. I’ll try to set it up. But. On ONE condition.”
She gulped.
“What is it?”
“I will NOT cause you more pain. So, if it seems to be hurting you more then helping you, I’ll pull the plug. Is that fair?”
She sighed with relief.
“It is. And, I’d like to snuggle with you. Just you. Tonight, okay?”
“Of course. We can start small.”
“My plan exactly. And please don’t tell anyone, okay?”
“I won’t.”
“Thank you.”
He hugged her a little tighter and let her go. Then she smiled.
“So you know? When they used the belted toy on me, I was pretending it was you doing the riding.”
“Wow. I got a Goddess longing for me. Moving into heavenly territory now.”
She smiled as he got back to shooting. He emptied the bucket and they went inside. Soon as they did, Sherie chirped from her bench.
“What was that about, Shiro? We lost contact with you.”
She smiled shyly as Tyler went on a bullet dump.
“Something between me and him.”
Fuji looked over from her spot on the couch and smiled.
“And that’s all we need to know.”

Tyler emptied the bucket and headed back to find Shiro resting on the couch by the screen in a light gown that dropped to her thighs. HE smiled as he put the bucket back and sat beside her. She snuggled up against him and she set her laptop on his legs. She put a video up and he stroked her belly as he watched the white mist roaming down a hallway.
“This was taken inside an abandoned hospital in my hometown.”
“Like that other one?”
“Yeah, same place actually but a different hallway.”
HE crossed his arms as he rewatched it.
“Issue?”
“Well, it’s not a car light. Not with that consistency. I think ya got a legit one here, Shiro.
“She glowed and hugged him a little before pulling up another video. HE looked on as a shadowy shape moved along a wall behind some studs in a wall.
“I was standing still and just panning the camera.”
“I wonder.”
He rewinded the footage and played it frame by frame.
“Yup, thought so. See that plank? Two from the left?”
“Yeah?”
“Watch it’s shadow.”
She did and gasped.
“It’s moving in the IR beam from my camera! How’d you see that?”
He brushed a strand of blue hair off her face as he replied.
“my friend’s back room was like that. It would trick me like that all the time.”
“Scary.”
“It fucks with your eyes somethin fierce don’t it?”
She smiled and snuggled her head into his chest.
“It does. Here, I have some photos.”
“You still have the negatives?”
She looked at him.
“I do. They important?”
“They are. I may trust you with my life, but having the negatives rules out tampering.”
“I see. I have them scanned into my laptop here.”
“Okay. Well, let’s see your modeling career, er I mean your ghost shots.”
She laughed.
“Love you too.”
She pulled up a still of a large white shape in a room and Tyler tilted his head.
“Nice one Shiro. I don’t need to see the negative for this one.”
She looked at him smiling proudly.
“Really?”
“See how cleanly fuzzy the edge of the figure is? That’s nearly impossible without high grade editing software. The program costs maybe 350 dollars. So, and I’m not insulting you here, that’s just too expensive for you.”
She hugged him.
“I know you’re not insulting me. And thanks.”
He smiled as there was a knock on the door.
“Weapon delivery for Captain Hawk!”
Tyler blinked as he got up to get the door.
“Wow. That was quick.”
Dani chuckled.
“Not really. All shipments move faster during storms, as it’s the only time our campuses are truly safe.”
Tyler wheeled the ten foot long bundle of cases inside and the girls all looked at him.
“Umm, what the hell?”
Tyler chuckled.
“I got a revamp for my collection this morning.”
The girls all sighed as he took the first case and opened it.
“Hey, Shiro. Come here a sec.”
The blue haired girl blinked and hurried over.
“What’s up?”
He smiled as he pulled the Model 1887 in her hair color with the ribbon wrap out.
“Here. You like shotties right?”
Her blue eyes lit up at the sight of the lever action shotgun.
“I love it! I’ve always wanted to shoot one of these!”
He gave it to her and she hugged him.
“Thank you! Please tell me you got one too?”
“In here somewhere.”
“Can we shoot together?”
“Oh hell yeah.”
She was hopping in joy as he said this, and he noticed her braless breasts were bouncing as well. He chuckled as he took the next case and opened it. His eyes lit up as he lifted the M8 out.
“Oh NOW we’re getting somewhere! Always LOVED this thing.”
He hefted the fish shaped rifle as he heard Sherie gasp in horror. He looked over at her curiously.
“What’s up Sherie? You look like you’ve seen a ghost.”
Sherie’s usually olive colored skin was now white in her face as she saw the oddly shaped weapon in his hands. She was shaking too, as she looked at him with huge hazel eyes.
“Why did you buy that?”
HE was confused as he looked it over.
“I’ve used it in video games, and loved how it looked.”
She gulped as Fuji filled him in.
“The last time we had an M8 on this campus, Sherie nearly gave up gunsmithing entirely.”
Tyler looked at her before looking at Sherie with horror in his eyes.
“Oh shit Sherie I am so sorry. I had no idea.”
She got up and took the gun from him and set it on her bench.
“You will not touch it until I am happy. Okay?”
“Sure Sherie. But, what happened?”
Fuji and Sherie looked at each other.
“I’ll tell him.”
“You sure?”
“I am.”
Tyler sat next to her and hugged her as she looked at the bad memory on her desk.
“I had just finished a repair on the M8 a member of our school was using. I had given it the all clear and it was clear. Yet, as he was using it in a defense, a bolt inside it broke and id set off the ammo in his mag. He’d had a 203 attachment and it had a round in as well. The blast killed him and two beside him. Since I was the clearing smith, Milo blamed me for it. Like really badly. She was brutal and tried to take my license. I was nearly inconsolable as well, since the boy had been a good friend of mine. I was walking out of my bunker to just GIVE her my license and be free of it all, when Fuji came up and dragged me back into it and literally held me hostage for three days and nights drilling it into my head I didn’t have anything to do with it. That it was just a bad gun.”
Tyler hugged her tightly.
“I hate to say this, Sherie. But, given just how much Milo hated you, but hearing you tell it, I kinda feel like she rigged that gun.”
The room went silent. It was so quiet all you could hear was the rain hitting the window. Then Fuji came over and hugged Sherie as well.
“it fits so much its heartbreaking.”
Sherie had tears in her eyes now.
“Why, Milo? Why did you have to kill Zack like that? He didn’t do anything to you.”
Tyler hugged her tightly.
“Don’t. Don’t do that to yourself, Sherie. It’s not fair to yourself.”
She smiled through her tears.
“Now your using MY lines on me?”
“They work, right?”
She kissed him hard.
“They do. Thank you.”
He rubbed her back soothingly.
“well. Nice to see that smile again.”
She looked at the gun on the bench.
“I’ll get it ready.”
“You’re the best for a reason.”
She giggled.
“I’m awesome remember?”
“Just really.”
He patted her before going back to the cases. He took one that was a bit thicker and smiled as he saw Shiro looking over her new shotgun with stars in her eyes. He opened it and her Jackhammer Automatic shotgun was laying inside.
“Hey, Shiro. Get a load o this beast.”
She looked up curiously and her blue eyes went so wide he was worried they fall out of her head as he hefted the weapon.
“Oh my ME! Is that a Jackhammer?”
“Yup. Gnarly ain’t it?”
She set her 1887 down and came right over to look at it.
“That thing has been on my must shot list for years! Can I hold it?”
“Sure. I mean it’s YOUR gun and all.”
Her mouth formed a wide O of shock as he said this and set the weapon in her hands. She looked at it then to him, to it and back liker ten times with the same expression.
“Yes, Shiro. It’s yours. And I got one too. SOMEWHERE.”
She smiled and hugged her new gun as Sherie perked up again.
“Okay you two. I need to make a special rule for that gun.”
They looked at her.
“It got a bad rep?”
Sherie nodded.
“As bad as the SPAZ did with the safety switch that would shoot a shell when disengaged.”
“Oh shit I forgot that thing did that.”
That got a chuckle.
“I fixed it for you. Now the Jackhammer will stay by my alcove when you not using it. You only get ONE drum a day, as anymore and the fire rate will literally knock your shoulders out of socket. Plus, if it jams, it's a dead gun until I take it apart. You are NOT to shoot it without me or Fuji watching. Understood?”
They nodded.
“Of course Sherie. I had no clue this thing was o faulty.”
“Yes, me neither. We agree to your rules.”
She sighed with relief.
“Just lay them out on my bench and I’ll look them over.”
Shiro placed it by her as Tyler took another case up. HE chuckled as he opened it.
“Don’t go anywhere Shiro. Look.”
she was close to tears now as she looked again.
“What ELSE did you get me?”
“Oh, just a legend.”
He lifted the AA12 up and she nearly broke down crying as he gave it to her.
“Three new guns, just for me?”
HE had a warm smile on his face as he hugged her tightly.
“Just for you, Shiro.”
She had tears falling as she hugged him and the gun.
“Thank you.”
“I love you, Shiro. Plus, well, I HAVE to pay tribute to MY goddess every now and then!”
The room roared their love for the blue haired girl.
“PRIASE BE TO LADY SHIRO!”
She smiled as she hugged the auto shotgun to her face. Then she looked at Sherie.
“This?”
She laughed.
“That thing? Go crazy. Just watch the kick. You pull the trigger on a drum and next thing you know you’re looking four feet above what you were shooting at.”
She sniffed as she looked at Tyler.
“How much did all this cost you?”
“All told? Maybe, 75 grand? Including ammo?”
She smiled as she looked at her gifts.
“Just to put a smile on my face.”
“And it was money well spent.”
She just looked at him adoringly.
“Well, now I need to think of something to reward my most devote worshiper. What boon shall I bestow upon you, most worthy of mortals?”
“A hug my Goddess.”
“Oh no, Mortal. I am thinking that would insult both your own devotion and MY own image. I shall consider this most carefully.”
“It weird I can hear that whole conversation being played out in some video game or something?”
“We can too, Dani.”
“They play that whole Goddess and worshipper routine a little TOO well.”
Tyler chuckled.
“It’s just Shiro.”
She blushed as she set her gun down.
“Love you too.”
Tyler smiled as he pulled the longest case out.
“Oh here we go.”
He opened it and the Barret he’d bought was revealed. The ladies all gave him a wolf whistle as he lifted the massive 6 foot anti material rifle. Sherie, of course, was the more vocal.
“Damn, Tyler, you make that thing look sexy as hell!”
“Thanks Sher. Any issues with this one?”
“More just hold on tight. That thing hits harder than Dani’s M95, and likes to slam you in the eye.”
Tyler smiled as he looked at a leering Dani.
“You still get first shot.”
She smiled as she flicked her blonde hair.
“I am aware you promised to snuggle Shiro tonight. Very well, I’ll hold a spot open for you tomorrow night.”
“Looking forward to it.”
HE set the massive thing aside and took a smaller case up now. Sherie looked on curiously as he opened it. Then she was smiling as he picked up the AUG he’d looked at in her bunker catalog with her.
“Wow. It’s smaller then I thought.”
Yuki, who was laying on a couch nearby in a small gown, snorted. Tyler just looked at her.
“Umm, Yuki? Got something to say?”
The carrot headed girl giggled.
“Sukie said that to me when she saw my treat!”
“Oh. Kinda cute kinda hot, and now kinda unsure what to do with this.”
Yuki blushed as she now saw the evident bulge as he set the bullpup SMG aside.
“Umm, not sure either. But, confession? I’ve never had a boy. So, I’m curious?”
The room was now looking form Yuki to Tyler with all the intensity and focus of wildlife photographers finding a unicorn in the wild. Tyler gulped.
“Umm, I think we’d have to be VERY careful with that one Yuki. Okay?”
She nodded, her eyes wide.
“Yeah. We will. And guys? Please? If we do, don’t tell anyone.”
“Yeah. PLEASE don’t.”
The room was swept by a chorus of VERY vehement promises and oaths of silence. The now nervous pair breathed a sigh of relief.
“Well, Yuki, I’ll leave that ball in your court.”
“Thanks.”
Llyia went over and took little Yuki by the hand downstairs to both comfort her, and talk boy. Fuji, Shiro, Dani and Maria went with them. Along with Sukie, Yuki’s lover girlfriend. Once they were gone, Sherie looked at Tyler.
“I thought you just saw her as your little sister?”
HE looked at her.
“I do see her as my little sister. And that’s why I’m kinda nervous I even LOOKED at her like that.”
The sexy gunsmith tilted her twin tailed head.
“Well, do you WANT her?”
HE looked at the stairs.
“I kinda do. I’ve sorta wanted her since she pulled that apron trick on me. But I don’t want to ruin my image of her. Plus with just how much I love her.”
Sherie smiled.
“Well, my advice? Just go easy on her and LOVE her. We could all see she kinda wanted you too back then. So, make her first boy something special.”
“I guess. Still feels weird talking about boning my little sister like that. It being Yuki makes it that much weirder.”
“Oh it’s weird alright. But a nice kinda weird.”
“If you say so, Sherie.”
She giggled as he took the next two small cases up. Tyler lifted the MP7s out and Sherie’s eyes lit up.
“Great choices! I love working on those!”
He smiled as he looked at the two guns.
“I thought you would Sherie. I got em as a pair of back up pistols since I KNOW I can dual wield them.”
That got a snort.
“With what I can do to them? Ya bet that dick I wanna suck on ya can!”
“If you want a drink, come here.”
She licked her lips and shivered.
“I want to. I really do, but If I do, I won’t stop and it hurts too much.”
“That sucks. Well, we’ll go wild when you feel better”
She sighed and looked at her treat, as none of the girls could really wear panties that day.
“Now I feel bad again. Damn it. That’s it. Next time we’re draggin YOU in there and locking the damned panel with a chain!”
Tyler chuckled as he looked at her, feeling the tightness in his pants.
“We’ll have to have a designated walker in case of pass out.”
Sherie tilted her head.
“Ya think so?”
“Yeah. When you all passed out, Dani checked o0n you, and Yuki still had a toy in her ass and Yoko her slit. If I hadn’t asked her to removed them, Yuki and Yoko woulda slept like that.”
Sherie winced and placed a hand on her own treat.
“Okay, ouch. Yeah, I’ll tell the ladies. Oh, question. And be honest.”
“Okay.”
“Did you jerk off to us like that?”
“No.”
“Wow. Amazing.”
“I DID have Dani take a picture though.”
“Eep!”
“Cute.”
She looked at him with wide eyes now.
“Did….did you really?”
He frowned.
“Yeah.”
Sherie blushed and looked down.
“Delete it please. Okay?”
“Okay, Sherie. I’ll be right back. And I’m sorry.”
He set his guns down and Sherie followed him to watch him do it. The other girls all watched curiously as he walked to his alcove with a pale faced Sherie and he dropped onto his back with a grunt to open his own hatch and pulled the camera out. Dani’s blue eyes went wide as she guessed and then sad as she now felt bad. Tyler showed Sherie the shot and he hit delete. She breathed a sigh of relief.
“Thanks. I can’t really handle a photo I didn’t give permission for. Too many bad memories.”
He hugged her tightly.
“I get it. This was the only one, I promise.”
She smiled as she settled into his hug.
“But, next time, feel free. There, permission given!”
HE just smiled as he hugged her tighter.
“Ow! Ribs please!”
He laughed as he let her go.
“Yuki’s got the better hug death.”
“By a long shot.”
“She gives the best hugs.”
“She’s cute! That’s why!”
“Warm too.”
“SUPER warm. Plus her squeaks are really cute!”
“Eep!”
“See?”
“Clearly.”
“Now.”
“THE RAIN IS GONNNNNE!”
The two friends belted out the last bit of the only piece of that song they could remember before falling to the bed laughing as Yuki sat smoldering red faced in a blush as the duo laughed. Tyler patted Sherie’s thigh as he got up to get her bedding out of the drier. Then the two remade her bed and she flopped on it.
“Ahhhh! Clean sheets!”
Now he patted her firm ass affectionately before heading back up. She was rubbing her head into her clean bed and humming happily. Tyler was happily smiling as he opened the next case and took the Tar-21 out and peered down the ergonomic rifle’s clean iron sights.
“And that’s my new primary assault.”
HE smiled as he set it aside and lifted the last rifle case. As he did, Shiro came walking up with a happy smile to give him a hug.
“Hi, Shiro. Yuki okay?”
“Yep. We gave her a few pointers and some comfort. Plus, the okay. Long as she’s careful, she’ll have fun.”
He patted her blue hair lovingly.
“She’s got the best girlfriends in you all.”
she smiled awkwardly.
“Thanks not saying sisters.”
“Yeah. Seems a weird fit after yesterday, right?”
“In more ways then one!”
He laughed as he opened the case and his new Kar98K was seen. Shiro gasped as she saw the rifle.
“Tyler that Kar is beautiful!”
HE lifted it up and looked down the scope.
“Thanks. I been meaning to get one, but never got around to it.”
He passed it to her and she admired the sleek black finish and copper outlining around the different components. The silver scope just finishing the picture. She looked into the scope and just shook her head.
“This without a doubt the most beautiful rifle I have ever seen.”
Tyler chuckled as he took it back.
“Glad I got your approval.”
She was full on leering at it.
“It okay if I shoot it sometime?”
“Sure. My plan was for us to plink Kars together.”
She smiled now.
“Of course you were. Go show Llyia.”
HE smiled now himself.
“Be right back. YOU go get off those sexy legs.”
“With relief.”
He walked down and saw Llyia give a warm hug to Yuki.
“Hey, Llyia, check out my new Kar.”
The green eyed girl looked and gasped in admiration.
“Love, it’s beautiful.”
He let her holds it as the other girls all gaped at it as well.
“It’s pretty.”
“I don’t think I’ve ever seen a gun look that good before.”
“I wanna shoot it now!”
Tyler just smiled as he took it back.
“I’m sure you’ll all get a shot with it.”
He set it on a empty bracket as Sherie hugged him.
“Hey, wanna cuddle for a bit?”
“Sure, just let me clean my mess.”
“Kay!”
The duo hung up his new guns, thought the Barret needed to be strapped to the wall. Then Tyler and Sherie climbed into his alcove and she put her head on his chest.
“There. All comfy!”
He laughed as he held her. The olive skinned girl had undone her twin tails and was happily relaxing with his arm around her narrow waist. She’d pulled the curtain over the opening and it was cozily dark inside the alcove.
“This is nice.”
HE looked at her beside him.
“It is, isn’t it?”
She snuggled closer to kiss him.
“I need you again soon.”
“I WANT you again soon.”
She purred and looked at her treat.
“Damn it, it still hurts too much for you to even TOUCH me! Even my nipples hurt. Auuugh, so frustrating!”
He just kissed her again, and rolled her onto her back to makeout for a while. She loving it, and when she came up for air, she giggled.
“I don’t know how Llyia did it for a week straight. Not even being able to masturbate is KILLING me!”
He laughed fondly as he lifted her onto his chest now.
“I think she just stored it away, like how Sukie let’s Yuki have it hard at the days end after she teases her all day.”
That made Sherie giggle.
“They’re sooooo cute together!”
“Like teddy bears that squeak.”
She smiled as she talked.
“Oh they squeak alright.”
“I don’t wanna know the details unless she tells me herself. Feels wrong somehow.”
Sherie smiled as she kissed him.
“Sure. She said we can talk about it, but I understand.”
They settled down and relaxed again. He pressed his head against her warm one and closed his eyes.


“Hey, should we wake him up?”
“They look cute like that.”
“Really cute.”
“Teehee, I wanna cuddle now!”
Tyler opened his eyes to see Sherie’s own sleeping face right next to his on the same pillow. He had his arm around her waist and her other hand in his with tangle fingers. He smiled as she softly snored, loving her closeness and her warmth. He leaned in and kissed her softly and she smiled.
“Favorite way to wake up in the morning.”
He pulled her into him as he pressed his body against hers.
“Favorite way to wake you up.”
She sighed comfortably.
“I love cuddling you.”
“I love you.”
“I love you too.”
They cuddled a bit longer. He would stroke her body from the top of her back to the extent of her soft legs he could reach, and she’d shiver every time he did.
“I feel like you’re petting me like a cat.”
“Only you’re much better then a cat. You’re YOU Sherie.”
She giggled as she wrapped a leg over his own, giving him more of her to touch.
“It tickles.”
He smiled again.
“Ahem.”
The two cuddlers looked up to see Yuki and Shiro looking at them.
“Hi.”
“Need us?”
Yuki sighed.
“Well. You hungry?”
“We made food, and were going to watch a rerun of a battle.”
Tyler and Sherie looked at each other.
“I’m kinda hungry.”
“We can cuddle again soon.”
“Sure. Hey, after the battle, can we shoot that 44 again?”
“Sure, Sherie.”
“yay!”
The two left the warm alcove and Tyler tilted his head as he looked at it.
“Kinda tempted to get a panel like Sherie’s.”
The girls looked at each other.
“He’d get to play with Yoko.”
“Yeah. Plus, with just how cozy mine is, can’t blame him.”
The hungry group walked up to find the other girls sitting on the horseshoe couch, and he smiled as he saw they’d put a large mattress in the bend that made it one large bed.
“Soo, when’d that become a thing?”
Fuji laughed, and reached down to lift the mattress up with a soft click, and it receded into the floor on a track before a panel closed over it. He just looked at her bemused as she used her bare foot to tap a small spot and it came back up.
“We had it put in as a surprise.”
HE just shrugged.
“Nifty. So, that was the orgy bed.”
That got a snort as he sat between Llyia and Fuji. Once he settled, Shiro came up to sit between his legs, leaving Yuki miffed.
“Hey! No fair! I wanted to sit there!”
They all laughed as Llyia held out her arms to the silver eyed cutie.
“You can snuggle me, Yuki!”
“Oh FINE! But take your gown off.”
Tyler just looked at the once VERY shy girl now bullying Llyia into a topless snuggle session. Llyia laughed and readily complied to the demands of the adorable dictator. She took her pale grey night gown off and laid there naked with her perky breasts on offer to the girl. Yuki nodded approvingly.
“Better. You look better just naked, llyia.”
Yuki took her own gown off now to snuggle naked as well. Tyler just looked at them and shrugged.
“At least I can say I didn’t pervert her.”
Yuki giggled.
“Nope! THEY did!”
Llyia wrapped an arm around the smaller girl before the hit play. Fuji providing the context.
“This was a war in the city between the Kinder Warriors and the Nunnery.”
Tyler watched as a large number of preschoolers with SMGs were slaughtered by the older girls with Aks.
“Hey, wanna rewatch the bridge battle after?”
Fuji smiled.
“Sure. That one was a rather good one.”
The battle ended and Sherie threw the requested battle up. All their eyes went wide when the Maus rolled onto the screen. Tyler was then heard laughing.
“So you know? I used one of the tank vouchers for one for us.”
Yuki looked at him with huge eyes as the tank fired it’s cannon.
“That thing is HUGE!”
“Hey, Dani, wanna show em the Sturmtiger?”
The busty blonde Russian smiled as she munched on some toast.
“Let’s.”
They watched until the building fell, and Sherie whistled.
“DAMN. That thing is MEAN.”
“My plan for it is as a roadblock.”
Shiro pressed her back into his chest.
“That’s a nasty trick. Only way they’d kill it is with C4.”
“But to do that they’d need to TOUCH it.”
“They’d never reach it.”
“Not with Fuji on that roof.”
“Love you too.”
They switched to the battle QMA battle, and the girls with the exception of Dani gaped as they saw the devastation a single round did. Even Fuji was impressed.
“That’s just ONE round?”
“And this is the beast that fired it.”
He moved to another angle, and the girls were a little intimidated by the monstrous machine. Poor Yuki was shaking.
“That barrel is so big me AND Sukie could cuddle inside it.”
Tyler chuckled.
“I ordered TWO.”
Fuji just looked at him.
“WHY? One is a field dominator!”
“Because a pair of good crews can alternate shots. Get them in sync and the rounds won’t stop falling. Like how Yuki and Sukie held the hallway at the Shrine in the same manner.”
Yoko, the Shrine’s former commander, gulped.
Them, plus the Maus, all on defense? Fuji, your school is nigh impregnable now.”
Tyler shrugged.
“Actually, our biggest threat comes from small cells. No matter how solid a wall is, ants always find the cracks.”
Rikka chuckled.
“And yet another pearl of dark wisdom.”
Fuji rubbed her breast as she considered his words.
“You’ve a rather worrying point there. A two or three man squad could do some serious damage to us. So, how do we counter it?”
Tyler crossed his arms now.
“Best solution? Round the clock security rotations. No lulls, and everyone watching each other’s sixes. Main issue? It ruins the atmosphere of relaxed readiness we all love. So. MY thoughts? False targets.”
Fuji’s cobalt blue eyes lit up like lights.
“We can set up CLEAR weaponry bunkers and just not tell anyone what they’re for!”
“Plus, with the tunnel system, we can play it up saying those are OUR individual bunkers. Like how Sherie has one.”
The named black haired girl smiled.
“My bunker is rigged like that actually. If you try an pick the lock or bypass any of the security, it sets off a campus wide alarm. Plus, the doors are ME AND FUJI level blast proof.”
“Soo, we just need to get it to MY level of blast proof.”
Sherie laughed.
“And that’s what? A nuke?”
tyler opened his mouth, when a thought struck him.
“Hey, Fuji. Question.”
She snorted.
“NO we CANNOT use nukes.”
“Not my question.”
“Okay. What is it?”
“hasn’t any ACTUAL terrorist groups tried to approach the schools for either highly trained recruits or sell us gear we’re not supposed to have?”
The Major chuckled.
“They do from time to time. But, yet ANOTHER reason for the schools is to BAIT the idiots into coming here to pick us up. They fall for it, a lot by the way, and the result is always their entire organization going down in flames. The school that gets the call or visit usually gets a few vouchers and a budget increase for ‘Providing a service to the wanteds of the world’”
“Kinda wanna make a terrorist shit himself with a glare.”
The girls lost it as he said this. Then Tyler had another thought.
“Okay. What about the governments themselves hiring a school to oh say, kill a gang in a city or train soldiers or say MY skills?”
Fuji smiled now.
“we’re dead to them. As such, sometimes a school is approached for a few things. Like going to a city and removing a ‘problematic’ group of people that got ‘caught’ in the middle of our wars. Far as YOUR skills are concerned, if they seek to hire you, accept. For that would mean your skills are now things they themselves fear enough to be on your good side.”
“We get a heads up on it?”
Fuji smiled as she pulled her tablet up.
“We do actually. See-what the?”
She looked as a notification icon was highlighting the Hired Gun tab. She got a look of confusion as she hit it and it appeared on the screen.
“Special announcement in regards to one Captain Tyler ‘The Demon’ Hawk, he is now a tier zero hire. Repeat.”
“Tier zero?”
Fuji set the tablet down with a trembling hand.
“It means only the Emperor himself can hire you. YOU are HIS go-to for solving a problem. In all the years this school has stood, Tyler, we have NEVER had a tier zero. In other words? If YOU get hired for a job, the country itself is at stake.”
“So I’m popular. Nifty.”
Fuji sighed.
“Listen to me, Tyler. If the request comes in, you will not have a choice but to accept it. If you refuse, the real worlders WILL kill us all.”
“Fuji, YOU listen to ME. If it comes to that, we do the job TOGETHER. Or, we make that world bleed rivers of blood until the step over our corpses.”
She looked at him.
“You won’t be in a spot to make that demand.”
Tyler smiled an evil smile.
“If they’re the kind of desperate to come to ME, they CAN’T kill me OR make me mad. Not when I can read their damned minds like I can. They know I can too, if that notification was an indicator. So, they basically told me they have no intention of pissing me off.”
Yoko was nodding in agreement.
“I see your reasoning and agree. That mind alone is a terrifying tool. Plus since you can feel gazes a sniper is useless. You’ve proven that a hundred times. Poison is useless as well since you’ve been poisoned too many times. The only TRUE way to kill you is sheer weight of numbers. But even then you’d walk out the other side because you’d outthink the idiots at every turn. Even air support won’t do much, as you’d most likely have a plan to counter them or use them against them. The country just admitted that they really CAN’T make you angry because you, leading our school with the tools you have, could BEAT THEM.”
Fuji gasped.
“Yoko, you’re right. He COULD.”
Tyler took her tablet and a message icon appeared on her screen.
“Hey. You got mail.”
Fuji gulped as she pressed it. As it opened, a man was seen then. She went pale.
“Emperor Yataomo!”
The leader of japan was a wrinkled old man with deep set eyes as he gazed at the group.
“Greetings castoffs. I seek the Demon.”
Tyler took the tablet now.
“You sought the Demon. Now it sees you.”
Tyler looked at the man’s eyes, and grinned.
“Yer not the Emperor. You’re his body double.”
The man jumped and nearly fell out of his chair as his friends just sighed.
“Still scary.”
Tyler was smiling as he waited for the man to recover from his near heart attack. Then the man faced Tyler with a look of fear.
“It seems the stories of your skills are true.”
“Tell your brother next time he wants to make a point, do it himself.”
“I will. Now, I assume you figured out the reason for this council?”
“It’s not a council. It’s a surrender.”
The man blinked, as the room just went white.
“Indeed it is.”
“But NOT for us. For YOU.”
“Again. Indeed.”
The girls were now shaking as the man spoke. Then he sighed.
“The Emperor has heard of you, Demon, and seen the recordings, heard the stories, and seen the numbers. He has also seen the way you’re outfitting the school. He has granted me the honor of saying the country of Japan wishes to NOT make an enemy of the Sakamiya Demon. So. He has authorized me to set this direct link up to the main office in dealing with the schools. In other words, free vouchers for life.”
“And for that you want?”
The man sighed again.
“To never find ourselves in your sights. For once you get us in your sights, may the gods help us all,’
“FOR NOTHING ELSE CAN!”
The room roared their school’s rallying cry at the top of their lungs at the man. Then they burst out laughing as Tyler kept up the talk.
“Sorry. Kinda our thing.”
The man was chuckling now himself.
“That was a fine response castoffs. Reminded me of the last war I fought in.”
“So, the criteria for these ‘free life time vouchers’.”
The man looked at him.
“If you want a voucher for everything from free weaponry to tanks to buildings, put in the request and you will be issued a task to complete within your world. For example a raid on a school, or a battle with certain restrictions.”
“Neat. Challenge mode engaged. Yet, you didn’t really answer my question on what you’re getting out of this.”
“In exchange for this service, all we ask is that the Demon NEVER turn those skills on us.”
“I will make a deal with your world.”
“What are you terms?”
“There simple enough. 1: You NEVER play the take job or die card. I don’t work for you, and owe you nothing. 2: NEVER interfere in MY school’s life period. I trust you are aware of the former commander’s schemes?”
“we are. And we denied them at every turn.”
“Are there any other such schemes in play?”
“I will send all the intel we have regarding this issue to Major Fujimara. We wish to make a deal as well in regards to this matter.”
“Speak.”
“You sounded just like my brother there, scary. The terms are thus: We will provide the intel and you crush the schemes with a hammer. We have no interest in petty power grabs, gambling on your wars, or really anything beyond the terms of the schools. In return, upon destruction of a school with such a ploy, your school shall receive a ten vouchers for each category. We are aware of the non-aggression treaty between your school and the Shrine maidens.”
“Issue?”
“None. As long as the fighting picks up again.”
“You’re pushing it.”
Tyler was now using a hint of his glare in his smiling eyes, and it made the man shudder in terror.
“I apologize. I now realize I misspoke. Please, allow me to try again.”
“Good boy. Proceed.”
“We have no issue, so long as you expand the school.”
Tyler tilted his head now.
“Expand the school. I wonder.”
He looked at Yoko.
“How much do the Maidens love that Shrine?”
The former commander smiled widely.
“Honestly? We hate it. Bugs are murder, it’s hot and the humidity ruins our hair. The only thing that place had going for it was that beach. And even then the water was not as clean as it looked. Plus, every time we went in, we had to take a shower with a buddy to look for mites and passengers.”
Tyler rubbed his chin.
“You think the girls would prefer it here?”
Yoko, Rikka and Sukie replied at once.
“Oh HELL yeah.”
Tyler smiled as he looked at Fuji.
“we can use this as an opportunity to consolidate our two schools. We get new friends and troops, they get tanning and a decent home.”
The girls laughed as Fuji looked at a map of the campus.
“We’d need to expand the campus to the east. This direction is taken. We’d need maybe four new buildings, and maybe a second set of dorms.”
Tyler smiled as he looked at it.
“If we build it in a horseshoe manner along the eastern flank, and have the shorter buildings staggered in front, we get overlapping lanes of sniper fire and a nice set of tower setups for extreme range sniping.”
“Plus, the girls would LOVE to be at the school that saved their lives.”
“Don’t lie, Yoko, they just wanna hug Sukie again.”
“That too.”
That made the poor green bean blush as they patted her. Tyler looked back to the man on the tablet screen.
“We’ll absorb their school into ours.”
“Oh thank god. Okay. We’ll set the buildings up without using vouchers, as a show of good faith.”
“Okay. We’ll get on the horn later to give the news. Now, any other terms to this deal?”
“Just to kill their commanders. Payment will be rendered upon the commander’s death.”
“Simple enough. Now. The rest of MY terms.”
“Proceed.”
“You real worlders leave us the hell alone like you have been. And, in the event of idiot white knight politician, OUR school gets exclusive rights to a most looked forward to guest. I trust you take my meaning?”
“I do, and in this I’m afraid I must refuse. This particular rule was setup as a lottery of sorts so the schools ALL get a fair shot at vouchers they otherwise would never see. I pray you see my reasoning.”
“I do. Then, how about a compromise, as these kinds of idiots I ENJOY ruining.”
“What do you have in mind?”
“We get the next one from that mess yesterday. In the event of a group, we get a guaranteed ONE. Does that sound fair?”
“It does indeed. Very fair, and just if I do say so myself. So, Demon, are these the end of your terms?”
“They are. But I WILL reserve the right to alter them as the need arises.”
“Agreed, and very wise. For this is a very fickle world.”
“TELL me about it. Had a balcony railing give out on me the other day. So, yeah, place ain’t nice.”
The man smiled before replying.
“Very well. On behalf of the Country of Japan, we accept the Demon’s terms as a whole. Do you accept ours?”
“So long as you honor your word, I do.”
“Then we have entered into a treaty with the Demon.”
“And what’s your name?”
The man’s eyes flashed, and Tyler smiled.
“Yeah you know my game.”
“You are indeed a most terrifying young man, Demon. Very well. My name is Yataomo Yamamoto. Commonly known as Yata.”
“The Demon has your name. Be warned.”
“We ALL are. So, I will take my leave.”
“Farewell, and remember that you’ve made a deal with the Demon.”
“For the sake of our families, we HAVE to.”
The screen went blank and Tyler slumped hard as he handed Fuji the tablet.
“Okay. That was more draining them I’d like to admit.”
The girls were all looking at him as he stretched his back, getting a line of pops and cracks. Then he looked at them.
“You good?”
Fuji just sighed.
“We...need a minute.”
“Sure. I’ll go fill the bucket with 44 rounds.”
Sherie smiled.
“I’ll go with you, I don’t really need to process. You just did us a great favor AND set us up for life.”
Tyler patted Shiro sitting between his legs.
“Mind scooting please?”
The blue haired girl smiled as she let him escape. He and Sherie headed down and she grabbed the gun as he got the bullets. Then they went to the balcony and he set it down. It was still raining and storming out but the duo didn’t care as he loaded it first before passing it Sherie.
“Sexy gunsmiths first.”
She kissed him sweetly then.
“Aww, you’re so good to me!”
“And you just awesome.”
She smiled as she emptied the cylinder before passing it back to him.
“Hey, Sherie.”
She was leaning on the balcony matching the storm as he spoke.
“What’s up?”
“They got explosive rounds for this right?”
She laughed as he fired the six shots off into the storm, sending bolts of red darts to spark on the distant target.
“They do, but they wreak havoc on you barrel, so not really a good idea.”
“Damn, was kinda hoping to shoot them off here.”
“We CAN shoot 203’s of this.”
“THAT sounds fun. Here, your turn.”
“Thanks. Alex shoots RPGs off his balcony.”
“That sounds just like that freakin gingersnap.”
“Yeah. Hey, can I ask you something?”
“Sure.”
“Your turn. Are you okay? About earlier I mean.”
HE smiled as he fired the revolver.
“I am. As long as we can just have fun like we were.”
Sherie smiled as she touched her jacket, the one he’d given her.
“I am too. I still kinda feel bad though, but that’s just me. I know next time we’ll make it fun.”
He smiled as he handed her the gun.
“I have plenty of fun with you. But, I appreciate it.”
She hugged him before she fired again.
“So, that M8.”
“What about it?”
She gave him a knowing look.
“You bought to make me feel better, didn’t you?”
“Wow, Sherie, almost like you know me or something. I got it because I wanted you to try and redeem yourself for lack of a better way to put it. I know your skills, and there is no way a gun YOU cleared could just go off like that. ESPECIALLY if you gave that gun to a good friend. Plus I loved how it looks.”
She smiled as she kissed him this time.
“I put this one to bed a while ago. But thank you. For the faith, and for having my back.”
He hugged her tightly.
“Always will, Sherie. I love you.”
She smiled as she held him too.
“I love you too.”
They emptied the bucket, and he swept up as she cleaned the gun. They went back inside and the room was now doing it’s own thing. Fuji was stretched out on the orgy bed with Shiro and Yuna, Yuki and Sukie were cuddling together on another section of the couch, Yoko was rubbing some more cream into her slit, Rikka was on her belly on a couch, Dani was in her hammock, Maria in her bed, and Llyia was cleaning her M24 in her own alcove. Tyler and Sherie went to put the gun away and the bucket, and the olive-skinned girl smiled.
“Wanna cuddle again?”
“Sure. Llyia, wanna join us?”
The pale beauty smiled as she set her clean gun back on it’s peg.
“If Sherie doesn’t mind.”
She smiled kindly.
“It’s always fun cuddling you, Llyia.”
They climbed into his Alcove and the two beauties rested their heads on his chest.
“I love this. I got to beauties in my arms, and they WANT to be there.”
The giggled as he said this.
“Love you too.”
“I love you too.”
“I love you both.”

“Wow, think he’s alive?”
“Most likely.”
Tyler opened his eyes to see Sherie and Llyia looking at from his chest smiling. He blinked as they giggled.
“Yup. Alive.”
“I guess we’re more comfy then he thought!”
He smiled as he hugged them.
“I guess I was more drained then I thought.”
Sherie grinned.
“Do that again, and you might wake up with a straw getting sucked on.”
HE blinked.
“Sounds like a fun wake up call. Though, if you open that door…”
Sherie sighed.
“Fair. We can do it to you, but please, don’t do it to me? Bad memories.”
“Kisses it is.”
She smiled happily.
“Thanks.”
Llyia kissed him before Sherie got a kiss. Then the girls kissed and he smiled.
“Now THAT’S a hot sight.”
The girls laughed.
“Wait till next time.”
“We won’t be able to walk for a few days.”
They laughed. Then Tyler smiled.
“I’ll grab a shower. Then maybe, dunno.”
The girls smiled as he went. The room was still relaxing as he went. Fuji was rubbing some more pain cream into her ass and slit, Shiro was repainting her nails, Yuki was brushing Sukie’s hair, Yoko was laying naked on the couch, Dani was cleaning her M95, Rikka was looking at a bikini catalog, Maria was working on a new model jeep, and Llyia and Sherie were cuddling together in his alcove. He took a shower as he’d felt rather sticky from the rain, and when he came out raided the fridge for a soda. HE closed the door to see Yuna walking to the door with her small bag. The dark skinned girl smiled as she went.
“I’ll head home now. I loved hanging out with you all yesterday. Was fun.”
Tyler smiled as he walked her out.
“Sure Yuna. You ever want some action or wanna hang feel free to drop by.”
“I will. You guys are a special kinda fun.”
“Hey, Yuna.”
She looked over to where Yuki had the fine toothed comb in Sukie’s green hair.
“Please don’t tell anyone outside the squad about the orgies. Okay?”
She smiled.
“Of course Yuki. Our dirty little secret.”
“Loved that song.”
HE let her out and locked the door back up before sitting on a couch next to Fuji in front of the screen. The Major smiled as she sat back as she finished with her cream.
“You want to call Seiki?”
He looked at the clock. 5:55PM.
“Might as well give them a reason to party tonight.”
She laughed as she took her tablet out. She hit the line for the Shrine, and they put it on the screen for a large facetime. The tall statuesque lady appeared on the screen after maybe five minutes. She was sitting at a desk in her red and white robe with her long black hair flowing out behind her. She looked over and her brown eyes went wide in shock, before lighting up with joy at the surprise call.
“Tyler! Fuji! What a nice surprise! You looking to visit?”
Tyler smiled.
“I got a proposal for you, Seiki.”
Her smile went wider and knowing.
“Oh my, how bold sir. Calling a lady up out of the blue to propose?”
“Oh, truuust me, Seiki, MY outta the blue surprises tend be most…..enjoyable.”
“Great. Now I need a towel to sit on. Bastard.”
Love you too Fuji.”
Seiki was smiling as she watched.
“So, what’s your proposal?”
“A merge. Your Shrine with our school. You and your girls come live on OUR campus.”
Poor Seiki dropped her pen! Tyler smiled as he waited patiently for the gears to restart from her mind effectively shattering. Then Yoko was heard laughing.
“Seiki, your slit is ready!”
she jumped as her hands flew to her groin, before glaring at the naked beauty.
“Damn it Yoko!”
“Miss you too Sweetie.”
Tyler smiled, and Seiki looked at him.
“Do you have room for us all?”
Fuji spoke now.
“We do. We’re getting a new set of dorms built as we speak, but we have the room to accommodate you all right now. It’ll be a bit of a squeeze, but we can do it.”
“Bu squeeze how many to a room do you mean?”
“Maybe three tops?”
She blinked.
“That’s it? Just THREE girls per ROOM?”
They looked at each other.
“Yeah. Once the new dorms are ready, most get their own room. Or a roommate if they want one.”
Seiki looked at Yoko.
“And how many do YOU live with?”
Yoko smiled.
“We all live together, so eleven of us? Plus our own rooms if we choose?”
“This is our squad room. So, main hub for us.”
Seiki crossed her arms and looked at him.
“Okay. So the Maidens merge with Sakamiya. What will it look like exactly?”
“You and your girls get merged into our crew. Freshman to freshman and so on. We’d send trucks to transport every gun and bullet you have and everything else you own. Once on campus, your lives are yours to do as you see fit. Long as you go to class, pull your weight in the wars, and submit to the worship of the Goddess Shiro, that’s really it.”
“Love you too.”
Seiki became thoughtful.
“Why didn’t you pull this when we owed you?”
“Didn’t think I could.”
“Typical. And Fuji’s the commander there?”
“And me her second.”
She gasped.
“If YOU’RE her second in command, then the maidens would literally jump ship for that alone!”
“We got a pool.”
She glared at him now.
“Hot tubs?”
Fuji smirked.
“We can get them put in on our balconies.”
“Balconies?”
Yoko walked over now and took the tablet to look at her.
“Allow me to give her a tour of the room.”
“Sure, Yoko. Just no camgirl crap.”
That got a laugh as the pink eyed beauty walked to the door to start the tour. Tyler smiled as he looked at Shiro.
“Hey, Shiro. Wanna put a few drums in the Aas?”
She smiled.
“I’d rather the 1887s, if that’s okay?”
“I can flip cock it!”
The shotgun fans got their guns, and he filled a pair of buckets for them as she carried the weapons. They walked out onto the balcony, and she shivered a little.
“It’s a little chilly on bare feet.”
HE smiled as he took his shirt off and laid it on the floor for her. She laughed.
“What a gentleman! Oh, wait I forgot.”
“Love you too!”
She stood on his shirt as he loaded the breech loaded gun and winked at her before spinning the gun over with a rattling click as it was flip cocked. He then smiled at her.
“May I cock you, my Goddess?”
She burst out laughing as she passed the gun.
“You may cock me, loyal worshipper!”
He flipped her gun and gave it back as Sherie’s voice was heard from his alcove.
“I wouldn’t do that again. The lever would snap.”
“Love you too Sherie!”
“Very much!”
Tyler lifted the gun and they fired together into the night. Shiro’s blue eyes were shining as she yanked on the lever.
“I fuckin LOVE this thing!”
He laughed as they emptied the things.
“Why I got em for us.”
She smiled as they added the next seven shots.
“Thank you. I’ve always loved shotguns.”
“Make a point don’t they?”
The fired again, and the area rang with the sounds of their blasts.
“They do. Plus, when I shoot them I feel a little……hot.”
“Like Fuji and her sword play?”
“Exactly. I guess Shotgun fire really does it for me.”
He smiled.
“Hey, wanna make this a daily thing?”
She had a happy smile now.
“I’d like that. That on top of the other thing?”
“Yes. Plus our deagle date.”
She hugged him at that one.
“I can’t wait. For it all.”
He gave her a light squeeze as they kept firing the guns.
“These are our balconies, Seiki.”
The duo looked as they reloaded their guns as Yoko came out still naked with the tablet showing off their home. Seiki was now openly gaping as she saw Tyler and Shiro with their guns.
“You SHOOT of them?”
They chuckled as they flipped their levers and fired again.
“All the time.”
“And tan Naked.”
“At the same time.”
Yoko smiled.
“They really love these things.”
Tyler chuckled.
“Watch your step out here, Yoko. We got shells everywhere.”
He got an affectionate smile as the beauty stayed put.
“Come Seiki. I’ll show you our beds next. Mine and Rikka’s still need to get put in, so in the mean time we’re cuddling together with them.”
The tour went on as Tyler and Shiro emptied their buckets. She hugged him as he swept up before they cleaned the other’s gun for them.
“That was fun.”
“Just wait till we get the Jackhammer out there.”
She shivered.
“Oh, I can’t wait.”
Tyler took the guns down and she took the buckets. Then he returned to sit with Fuji as Yoko finished her tour. She was smiling as she gave Tyler the tablet. Seiki was smiling as well.
“Okay. Last question.”
“Sure.”
“When can we come?”
“How long for a full load up?”
She looked at an off screen clock.
“We’ll get started tomorrow morning. We can have everything, guns, bullets, US, our stuff, and everything else ready to roll in four hours. We have plenty of trucks, and the wounded are easily transported.”
“Alright then. We’ll have the rooms ready and waiting. Docs too.”
Fuji smiled as she nodded.
“we’ll discuss chain of command when you get here.”
“That’s fair. Sooo, our robes?”
“You can keep them if you like.”
“Oh thank Shiro. Most of us love them. Makes us feel like elegant beauties.”
Tyler smirked.
“Plus the easy access is a plus.”
Seiki smiled hard now.
“So you know. I WILL be paying a most….gratifying visit to your bed.”
“Sounds like a good time, Seiki. It’s ready and waiting to fill you again.”
“Ohhh, I need to go see juniper now.”
Tyler leered at the now squirming girl.
“Just think Seiki, now you can get filled on the daily…….by ME”
She gasped in anticipation and was now full on blushing.
“Oh I am sooooo looking forward to it!”
“Even IF you’ll be getting it in the back.”
“That’s it! Bye! I’ll get to work now!”
Seiki was last seen killing the screen before SPRINTING to her friend’s chamber.

Tyler was chuckling fondly as he gave the tablet to Fuji.
“Campus is sure going to be fun now.”
The Major was also smiling.
“It will indeed. I’ll give the orders.”
Tyler smiled as he settled back. As he was contemplating what to do next, Shiro came over and rested her head on his leg. She smiled at him as she relaxed.
“Wanna watch a movie?”
He smiled as he rested a soft hand on her belly.
“Sure, Shiro. Anything in particular?”
She thought about it.
“I’ve never seen Jurassic park before.”
“That works.”
So, he threw it up on the big screen and the relaxing duo enjoyed the dinosaur mayhem. The movie ended and she smiled.
“Wow. That was fun. There’s two more right?”
“Yeah. They’re not as good, but still fun.”
She looked at the clock. 7:56PM.
“We don’t really have the time for a trilogy.”
“Yeah. Hey, how’s everyone feeling?”
Fuji chuckled from her spot on another couch.
“We’ll be back to normal tomorrow.”
“Happy to hear. In the future, next time you all throw a wild orgy, we have ONE designated walker. Okay?”
The girls smiled.
“We can do that. It’ll be more a birthday thing really.”
Shiro looked at him.
“What about YOU?”
He blinked.
“What about me?”
Fuji got it.
“If Shiro is invited to the orgy and YOU are too, she won’t really be able to play. Since the mere sight of a man’s dick paralyzes her.”
Tyler patted her affectionately.
“We’ll figure something out. I have no problem being the walker for her.”
She smiled lovingly.
“Thanks. We’ll see if we can’t do SOMETHING to make sure you have fun too.”
“I love you all. And whatever you come up with will be great.”
Shiro hugged him, then kissed him of all things.
“I can handle a kiss every now and then.”
He hugged her tighter.
“You’re a very brave girl, Shiro.”
That got little Yuki curious from her spot under Sukie.
“Hey, Tyler, who’s the best kisser here?”
He froze as now ALL eyes looked at him, and the girls from downstairs came up to hear him. Shiro then burst out laughing hard.
“Guys, he’s shaking now! Like a friggin leaf!”
Fuji and Llyia looked at each other and smiled.
“Snacks.”
“The orgy bed.”
“Interrogation time ladies!”
“Oooohhhh FUCK!”
They lost it as Maria went and made some finger food snacks in the oven, as their bellies felt better. Tyler was pinned in place by Shiro as Fuji popped the bed part and the girls all surrounded him for their interrogation. Tyler had Shiro sitting on him, Yuki across from him, with Sukie holding her hand, Llyia on his right, Sherie his left, Yoko next to Llyia with Dani beside her, Maria was on snack duty, Fuji was near Sherie, and Rikka was sitting by Yuki. Once the first round of pizza rolls, candy, chicken fingers, and sodas were passed around Tyler was fixed with a many eyed gaze. Fuji opened the interrogation.
“Alright ladies. Let’s make it clear: NO hurt feelings, okay?”
“Agreed.”
The en mass reply made him gulp
“I suddenly would rather fight a Maus with my bare hands.”
They laughed before Yuki asked the first question.
“Best hair.”
He tilted his head.
“Best hair to me? Shiro. Love the blue, and it’s so soft.”
She blushed and smiled.
“Thank you. I love it too.”
Dani chuckled.
“Best rack.”
“Size wise or in general?”
“Both.”
“Size? You win Dani. Overall? Yoko. Firmness, plus size plus how they just bounce when she moves.”
That promptly got the busty beauty a rather thorough exam from every lady in hands reach.
“Wow, they ARE firm.”
“Big too.”
“I wanna suck on em!”
Fuji smiled now.
“Best eyes.”
“As much as I love Llyia’s emeralds, Fuji, your cobalts are just not fair. I may get lost in Llyia’s green depths, but yours send a shiver up my spine in a way hers don’t.”
Fuji was glowing as llyia smiled.
“I love her eyes too.”
Sherie giggled.
“Best ASS!”
“oh Seiki’s. Hands down best ass. Firm, fun to spear, and fun to hold.”
Yoko smiled.
“ALL the maidens loved her ass. Plus, she loves sharing it with her admirers. I got one. Best treat.”
“That I’ve seen or had?”
“Had.”
“Llyia’s. I LOVE her treat. Tight, warm, tasty, and fun to ride and play with.”
That made the pale beauty smile, and she sat with her legs spread a little, and showing off her treat. Sukie giggled then.
“Seen!”
“Oh, Shiro’s.”
That made her squeak.
“Thank you again.”
Maria spoke up from the stove.
“Best sex.”
“Sherie. By a long shot Sherie. Just everything she does is fun, plus, well, we’re similar perverts.”
She kissed him hard as Rikka smiled.
“Best skin.”
“Llyia. DUH, I love her skin. Seriously, set her in the moon light and she GLOWS. She’s soft and warm, and I tingle every time I touch her. LOOK I’m getting goosebumps.”
it was true, he held up his arms and the bumps were very plain as he shivered from the memory alone. That made Llyia smile so wide as she kissed him with a very loving intensity. Then she had one.
“Best orgasm?”
“Sherie again. When she goes, it makes me go.”
“Awww! Thank you!”
That made her glow as she kissed him again. Yuki giggled now.
“Best cuddle!”
“You rigged that one, ya adorable minx! We all know it’s you.”
“Teehee! Just wanted it known!
“Damn, Yuki, looks like you’re getting a little full of yourself. But you cute so we’ll let Sukie deflate you.”
That got squeals from them both as Sherie tilted her head.
“I got one. Best to shoot with.”
“You, Sherie. It’s more fun to plink with you.”
She smiled as he got another kiss. Shiro had one.
“Who in this room would you LIKE to have sex with that you have NOT already?”
They all looked at him now. He looked at the blue haired girl.
“That’d have to be You Shiro. Honestly? I kinda want you rather badly.”
She gasped, then smiled with pride.
“I love you too.”
She hugged him as he got a most subtle nod from Fuji, her having guessed what their secret chat had been about. Then the Major had one.
“FAVORITE sex.”
“Llyia. She just gets me going every time like no one else can.”
“Challenge accepted.”
Sherie’s smiling declaration made them all laugh. Then Sukie giggled.
“Brightest smile!”
“Oh you’re good. Yuki. Watch. Yuki, you a real cutie.”
“Eep!”
She smiled on reflex as she squeaked, and the room smiled back.
“See?”
Fuji smiled now.
“Favorite to tease?”
HE sat back now.
“Like jokes or play?”
“Both.”
“Jokes? I’d have to say Sherie. We got a similar sense o humor. Play? Sherie again. She’s just that much good dirty fun.”
Sherie hugged him tightly now. Then Yuki squeaked.
“Best kiss?”
“Shiro. Hands down best kiss. Her lips are soft, and warm, and I love it.”
Shiro had a happily bemused smile on her face, and she turned around and kissed him again.
“Thanks.”
He hugged her.
“Best hug!”
“Stop rigging questions, Yuki! You got best hug!”
That only got him nearly throttled as Yoko chimed in.
“Wildest sex.”
“You, Yoko. Kinks aside, yeah, you wild.”
She smiled as she Rikka threw one out.
“Best to relax with.”
“Llyia. I relax far more readily with her in my arms.”
Fuji smiled.
“This is kinda fun. Favorite to relax with?”
“Sherie. Like I said. Good fun.”
She was glowing as Dani noticed something.
“I think Sherie’s got more awards then the rest of us combined.”
Sherie squeaked, and the other girls looked at her.
“Now you say that, you’re right.”
“He loves her quite dearly.”
“It’s just Sherie.”
She was red faced with steam coming off her as they all patted her. Yuki smiled now.
“Favorite to sleep with WITHOUT sex.”
“Hmm. Good one. I’d say Dani. She’s warm, cuddly, and fun to snuggle with.”
“Love you too. Best to sleep with?”
“Maria. She’s cuddly, warm, and she clings to you in a most snuggly manner.”
The green eyed girl was smiling as he said this, and had a look of pride in her eyes. Then Fuji had a smile.
“I am aware you’ve only had the one threesome. But, out of the girls in this room, who to you want to have a threesome with?”
“Easy. Shiro and Yuki.”
They stared at him, and both girls looked at each other with looks of shock before looking at him.
“Reasons?”
He smiled.
“I’ve wanted Shiro for a while now. Plus, I know she’d be fun. Yuki? Putting the little sister thing aside, I love her, and I’ve kinda wanted to jump her since she hit me with that apron trick. Plus, the two of them together would be the height of fun and bliss.”
Yuki and Shiro blushed hard, and looked at him.
“I appreciate the thought, but we’ll have to see.”
“Yeah. I don’t even know if I LIKE boys.”
“Why it’s a fantasy.”
Fuji smiled again.
“Okay. I got a goodee. Which pair would you like to see do it?”
He smiled.
“It weird I kinda wanna watch Yuki and Sukie do it?”
Sherie giggled.
“Nope!”
The two girls blushed hard.
“Um, I think we can do that one.”
“Yeah. It’d be fun.”
“Love you too.”
They smiled as Llyia smiled.
“Threeway to watch?”
“Dani, Shiro, and Rikka.”
The three girls smiled as they looked at each other.
“Damn, that DOES sound fun.”
“I wanna do it now.”
“My girls are really hard now.”
Sherie smiled.
“Best naked body you’ve seen.”
“Fuji’s. I may love llyia, but the Major’s got that hard busty bod.”
“Love you too.”
“Favorite naked body.”
“Llyia.”
That got a smile as Rikka perked up.
“Who NOT in this room do you want to have sex with?”
“Yuna. She’s sexy and she’s got great legs.”
“Ohhh, she DOES!”
Shiro was blushing now and Tyler smiled.
“I forgot you got a leg fetish, Shiro.”
She smiled warmly.
“I do, and hers were great.”
Fuji looked at Sherie.
“What else is there?”
“Threeway of those NOT in this room?”
“I want to see Myuki get in on the action with Yuki and Sukie. Seems like a overload of cute.”
That made the room glow. Though, Yuki had to make a point.
“She said NOT in this room. WE are.”
“I know. Still. Cute overload. Seriously? Ria, Yuna, annnnd Hannah.”
Fuji licked her lips.
“Hannah is a LOT of fun in bed. Plus the carpet matches the drapes.”
“Sexy.”
Sherie smiled widely now.
“Okay. I got one. Best to ride bikes with?”
“oh you Sherie. We need to take off sometime.”
“Oh we WILL.”
Llyia was rubbing her breast now.
“Well, what else is there?”
“Warmest?”
“Like body heat or personality?”
“Both.”
Tyler smiled.
“Yuki’s got the warmth award. That girl’s a space heater on cute setting. As for personality? I’d have to say Shiro wins. she’s a very kind, caring girl and she brightens my day when I see her.”
He got another hug before the blue eyed beauty smiled.
“Best reaction to a gift?”
“Thus far? Yuki. My heart nearly stopped at her cute.”
Sherie smiled.
“ALL of ours did.”
“Okay, I think we’re out of categories.”
Tyler rubbed his chin.
“I got one.”
They smiled now.
“Oh?”
“Best bikini.”
That got a smile from the girls.
“We haven’t WORN a bikini around him.”
“we have to now.”
“Oh! Best dressed!”
“Like doll up or day to day?”
Fuji smiled.
“Well, Yuki’s the only one that’s actually gotten her doll on so day to day.”
“Shiro for the win. She looks good without really trying.”
She kissed him for that one. Though, Fuji had to ask.
“Are you okay, Shiro? Like with repeated kisses?”
Tyler grumbled.
“Dammit Fuji. Beat me to it.”
They laughed as Shiro replied.
“I am, Fuji. I can’t look at his hose, but kissing him? I can handle that much at least.”
Tyler smiled.
“Just know if it gets too much.”
She smiled as she hugged him.
“I do. Thank you.”
Maria looked at the clock. 10:32PM.
“we should call it, guys. We got newcomers tomorrow.”
They sighed and agreed. Tyler dropped the bed section and helped clean the mess. Then they all filed downstairs to their beds. Fuji hopping right into Sherie’s alcove with her, Llyia and Dani in Dani’s hammock, Yuki with Sukie in the pink bed, Maria in her own bed, Yoko and Rikka borrowing Llyia’s alcove, and they passed right the hell out once settled. Tyler and Shiro changed into their bed clothes, him in his sweat pants and her in a thin gown since panties were just not an option yet. He got in first so she could get out if she needed to and she smiled at his consideration. She settled beside him and pulled the black curtain over the front. Then she snuggled closer to him and he tentatively wrapped an arm around her waist. She smiled and pressed her blue haired head into his chest.
“Good night, Tyler, I love you.”
He smiled at her.
“Good night, Shiro. I love you too.”


THE DEMON HATES RACISTS
THE 34TH DAY.
MONTH THREE



Tyler opened his eyes next and found him looking up into Shiro’s sleeping face. At some point during their sleep, he’d rolled onto his back, and she’d draped her upper chest over his torso to sleep like that. He found his arm wrapped around her slender waist and his hand was resting on her upper back. HE smiled at her beautiful face. We may have started out not really spending a lot of time together or really liking each other, but now she’s right up there with Sherie on my favorite girl list. He stroked her soft back soothingly a few times and she smiled in her sleep.
“Oh my, what a gentle wake up call.”
She opened her blue eyes to smile at him from her spot on his bare chest.
“Sorry if I woke you, Shiro.”
“You didn’t really. I was more dozing then full asleep.”
HE hugged her gently.
“Sleep well?”
She pressed her face into his scarred chest like an affectionate cat.
“I did. You’re very comfortable to sleep on.”
“And I had a heavenly divine sleep last night my Goddess.”
She shivered.
“Oh my poor slit is soaked now. Well, let’s take a shower.”
“Can you handle it?”
She looked at him.
“I’d like to TRY.”
“Well, alright.”
They got out of the alcove and headed up to the bathroom. Tyler glanced out the window and sighed.
“Still going strong.”
It was. The storm was still raging with heavy rain, strong winds and a nasty rumble of thunder. Shiro looked as well and tilted her head.
“It seems to be getting worse out.”
“I think it is too. We’ll have to be careful with the plinking today.”
“You’re insane.”
“Love you too.”
They went into the bathroom and she shut and locked the door. She then looked at him.
“Please? You first?”
“One sec.”
HE walked over and she was confused until he looked to make sure her comms were off, same with his own. Then she smiled.
“Thank you. I had forgotten.”
He smiled as he then reached for his sweats.
“You sure?”
She nodded.
“I am. I WANT to get over this, just to be with you.”
“Well, alright then.”
He pulled his sweats and underwear down and let her look at it as he stood to attention. Shiro’s eyes went from his smiling eyes to his ready groin, and she started to shake again. He looked at her eyes and she was fighting a war inside her head. He said nothing and just let the battle in her mind be waged. After maybe five minutes, she flicked a finger and he pulled his sweats up and put it away. Soon as she lost sight of his dick she sighed with relief.
“Five minutes is our current limit.”
He smiled at her.
“And you’re very brave.”
She hugged him.
“Thank you. And, let’s try to take a shower together in the morning as our first step.”
“Sounds like a plan, Shiro. Good thing you’re my medic, as having a girl just stare at it like that was kinda odd.”
She blushed ass he smiled at him.
“And the results of my visual check up are in.”
“Verdict?”
“I am MOST interested in touching it. Once we get there of course.”
“Sounds like a most spiritually uplifting moment to be sure.”
“Wow, you’re good.”
“And you’re beautiful.”
She shivered.
“Okay, I’m dripping and hungry.”
“You get your goddessness on and I’ll get the food ready.”
They split and he went to it. He got the stove going and dug inside his archive of tricks.
“Oh, the classic.”
He had his tablet beside him In case of an update as he made another favorite of his. After about ten minutes he heard the door open and close before he felt Shiro press her head into his back. He smiled as he could feel her hair was still damp from the shower.
“Feel better?”
She hugged him from behind and swayed a back and forth a bit as she replied.
“Much, thank you. And thank you again for that.”
“Sure thing Shiro. And how are you feeling this morning?”
“Fine. Now my ass and slit are just a little raw.”
“Glad to hear it. We still gonna deagle it later?”
She kissed a scar on his back as she replied.
“It okay if I watch from the window? That storm scares me a little.”
“Sure thing Shiro.”
She hugged him like that as he got her breakfast ready. Though she was curious.
“What is that your making?”
“I took a raw cinnamon roll, and wedged chocolate chips, vanilla chips and a few butterscotch I found in between the dough spiral, and baked it like that. Next, when they come out I’ll add the frosting and have a side of bacon and sausage as well. Washed down with cold milk.”
Poor Shiro was having to fight her drool it sounded so good.
“Damn it, you make my poor pussy drool, now my MOUTH? Not fair!”
“I guess you got good taste.”
She snorted and felt better.
“Good one. Really good one.”
She sat behind the counter as he sat across from her with their breakfast and she smiled as she saw he’d only made enough for two.
“Just for us?”
He took her hand and squeezed it.
“Just. US.”
She smiled as they fed.
“Damn dude. This is great.”
“Glad you like it.”
After the rolls vanished he did the dishes as Shiro took out her brush and was sitting on the horseshoe couch in front of the screen. He sat next to her and pulled his tablet up.
“Hey, Tyler?”
He looked at her curiously.
“What’s up?”
Shiro passed him the comb.
“Can you help me? I got a knot I can’t really reach.”
She had a slight blush and a nervous smile as she looked at him.
“Um, sure Shiro. I’ll be careful.”
She smiled as he took the fine toothed comb and set it into her long blue hair. He had a hand under her hair as he ran the azure mane through the teeth, and Shiro smiled as he did so.
“Wow, you even do hair too?”
HE chuckled as he exuded a firm but gentle pressure as he went.
“I guess. I’ve never helped a girl with her hair before. Let me know if it hurts, okay?”
She had her eyes closed as she replied.
“Um-hmm.”
He could tell she was enjoying his work, and was smiling as he went. He combed her hair for maybe fifteen minutes before she came out of it.
“Oh, how long was I out?”
He blinked at her.
“You…..fell asleep?”
She was really embarrassed now.”
“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to fall asleep like that!”
He chuckled as he kept running her long hair through the comb.
“This IS oddly relaxing for me too. Plus, I kinda like it.”
She blinked and picked a small hand mirror up and gasped.
“What? I didn’t ruin it did I?”
He had a look of fear and concern before she looked at him smiling.
“It looks beautiful.”
It was true. Her hair was now a long straight mane that was so smoothly combed, it had a rippling effect when she moved that made her light blue hair seem more like the sky then hair. She looked at him in awe.
“How long was I out?”
“Maybe fifteen minutes?”
“That’s it?”
“Yeah. Did I do it right?”
She just smiled at this most bizarre of boys.
“I love it. My hair doesn’t look this good unless I go to a salon.”
“really? All I did was run that comb through it.”
She stood up and let her waist length hair fall. It looked like she had a water fall coming off her head. She smiled.
“The other girls are going to LOSE it when they see.”
He smiled as he gave her the comb back.
“That was kinda nice Shiro.”
She smiled sweetly back at him.
“I did it just because you said you liked my hair. I wasn’t expecting it to look so good now. So, would it be okay if you did it again?”
“Sure. I’d love to.”
He hugged her, VERY carefully, as to not ruin her image before the other girls got to see it. Then he smiled.
“You should head down and just mill a bit. See the reaction of the first waker.”
She smiled eagerly.
“I’ll just wait up here. My hair’s really resilient, once brushed it’ll look just as good after a hard run as it did when you took the comb out.”
He hugged her again before they sat back on the couch. He pulled the tablet up and she kicked her legs up under her.
“Kinda feels like we’re married, don’t it?”
HE smiled as he wrapped an arm around her.
“It does. I kinda like it.”
Shiro rested her head on his shoulder as he pulled up the squad tab.
“What are you thinking now?”
“An across the board bullet resupply. After that? Well, not sure.”
She hummed as he set the amounts and the order before they heard a small yawn. They looked to see Yuki and Sukie walking up the stairs hand in hand. Tyler smiled at the still sleepy couple.
“Morning girls.”
They smiled at him but were not really awake enough for speech. They went into the shower and Shiro sighed.
“They didn’t notice.”
“Shiro, it’s Yuki and Sukie. Those two are more walking mannequins then people first thing in the morning.”
She smiled with relief.
“You’re right. Seems odd. I never really cared what the others thought of my looks, yet for some reason I’m suddenly on pins and needles.”
He rubbed her back soothingly.
“I guess you have something to show off for once.”
She shrugged.
“I guess.”
They waited for the door to open again and now Yuki and Sukie were more alert and present. Shiro got up to get something and Yuki gasped in shock.
“Shiro! Your hair!”
Sukie looked over curiously and gasped as well.
“Who did your hair, Shiro? It’s beautiful!?”
Shiro had a slightly embarrassed blush as she pointed to Tyler on the couch.
“I let him brush it this morning. And this is what happened.”
Both girls looked at each other in shock before looking at Tyler now poking his head over the couch to look at them.
“You okay?”
Yuki had a look of disbelief on her cute face.
“HE did THAT with just a brush?”
“Well, I gave him this comb, but yeah.”
Yuki narrowed her eyes at Tyler suspiciously.
“Swear by Llyia.”
“I swear by Llyia all I used was that comb.”
Yuki walked over then to get a better look at Shiro’s shimmering lockes. Sukie close behind her as well. Shiro now had the two smaller girls orbiting her like moons as they inspected her hair. Tyler was loving the look of nervous embarrassment on the usually self-confident Shiro’s face. After a oddly nerve racking five minutes, Yuki and Sukie looked at each other and nodded.
“we agree?”
“Yup.”
The two girls looked into Shiro’s blue eyes.
“You’re hair is gorgeous.”
“Yup.”
The two girls then walked hand in hand back to their stools for breakfast. Tyler just smiled.
“Well. The council of cuties has spoken Shiro.”
She laughed as she grabbed a small fruit drink from the fridge.
“I am glad to have your approval girls.”
They shrugged.
“You always look beautiful.”
“We’re more shocked that dingdong knows hair.”
“Hey! I heard that!”
“You were supposed to.”
“Plus, kinda hard NOT to hear us since your what? Ten feet that way?”
“Wow, girls. Salty this morning?”
“they just mad you got the hair and they don’t.”
They gave him the death eye for that one. Tyler smiled at them.
“Love you!”
Yuki sighed.
“Prick.”
“Jackass.”
Shiro and Tyler cracked up at the two small girls’ tone of exasperation. The blue haired girl came over and sat next to him as he now scrolled through the list of attachments for his guns. She happily sipping her drink.
“Hey, that’s new.”
She pointed to a tab for reticules.
“I don’t remember seeing that there.”
He smiled.
“I do. I’ve just never pressed it.”
He hit it and smiled at the selection of reticules and dots for scopes and sights. Some a mere dot, others a highly intricate picture. HE pulled up a selection for the Dragonov, and Shiro tilted her head.
“You rarely use the dragonov. So, why get a custom reticule?”
“It has the Chevron. Or V I hate.”
“Ah. I had Sherie swap the V on my Kar for a crosshair. Easier to track a runner.”
“I don’t like it because I find it harder to know just WHERE my shot’s going.”
“I hear that. Some of these look like they’d be more distracting them useful.”
“People are weird.”
She sighed in agreement. They heard someone walking up the stair sand they looked to see fuji and Sherie walking up. The major stretching as she went as Sherie just stumped along, more robot then person. The pretty gunsmith walked into the bathroom as Fuji went to get her morning coffee.
“Morning Major. Storm’s getting worse.”
She looked over smiling, only to freeze when she saw Shiro’s shimmering tresses.
“Shiro, you look beautiful! Who did your hair?”
Shiro smiled.
“He did.”
Fuji blinked, as Yuki and Sukie sighed.
“We had the same reaction.”
“We did.”
The Major had a look of surprise as she confronted Tyler.
“And HOW did you get her hair to look that good?”
He shrugged.
“I ran a comb through it for like fifteen minutes. I guess I did it right?”
Fuji just sighed at that one.
“First time with a comb?”
“Yup.”
“Well, at least this surprise skill isn’t war related. Shiro, your hair looks amazing.”
Tyler smiled as Sherie came out of the bathroom and downed her morning joe before rummaging in the cupboards and taking a box of cereal and sitting in then now vacant spot as Yuki and Sukie went to their bed to get cute. Tyler went back to looking at reticules as Shiro relaxed beside him. Tyler found a thermal set he liked, a dot that would shine in direct contrast to whatever color he saw. He added it to his cart as Sherie finished her breakfast and cleaned up. Then she walked towards him, now more awake.
“Morning Sherie. Sleep well?”
She smiled lovingly.
“I did. Fuji’s real-holy sweet Shiro!”
The energetic spaz had noticed Shiro’s softly glowing hair and was enraptured.
“You like it?”
Sherie nodded ass he admired it.
“I’s beautiful! Did Yuki do it for you?”
“No, Tyler did.”
“I’m sorry, what?”
“Tyler did it. I gave him a comb, and look what happened.”
Sherie just looked at Tyler who shrugged.
“I guess I’m good with a comb?”
Sherie just sighed.
“Great. ANOTHER hidden skill.”
He smiled.
“At least this one’s not scary.”
“I guess not.”
He got a morning kiss off Sherie before she sat beside him.
“So, whatchya looking at now? More guns?”
“More looking at reticules.”
“Reticules, huh. I got a decent selection in my bunker if you don’t want to buy them.”
“Love you Sherie. I’ll see if any catch my eye and check you out.”
She smiled as she hugged him.
“Love you too. We gonna shoot that 44 again today?”
“Was planning on it. You okay with the storm?”
She smiled.
“I’m from a town in Greece with wild weather. It’s not that bad out there.”
“Wow, Sherie. I guess that makes you a-“
“Don’t use the obvious pun. It hurts a lot.”
“Okay. So you know, Sherie, I do hope you realize I now have a pantheon of material to work with now.”
She smiled.
“I look forward to you herculean efforts at humor.”
“Just don’t wine about it when I succeed.”
“Wow, not bad. Too bad you good looks are rather spartan.”
“Aww! Thanks for the complement! So, how will we Aries our boredom now?”
“Damn dude. Nice word play. Like really, you win.”
“Love you too.”
“My head hurts now.”
Shiro was holding her forehead at Tyler and Sherie’s word game. They patted her back tenderly.
“We’re out of ammo now anyway.”
“Yeah. Puns are fun, but kinda hard back to back.”
They laughed as Dani and Llyia came up next. Tyler got a morning kiss of Llyia as Dani got awestruck by Shiro’s hair. Though the reaction was slightly different for his role.
“Tyler did your hair? Wow. I guess he’s got skill.”
“He must of loved it.”
The two girls shrugged and went about their morning routines. Tyler picked a few reticules he liked and Sherie had all but one in her bunker, and he hugged her appreciatively as he ordered the replacements. Yoko and Rikka came up next and smiled as they saw her hair.
“Why Shiro, you look lovely.”
“Aww, thanks! He did it for me.”
Yoko smiled as she flicked her long black hair at him.
“I might have to have you brush mine sometime, Tyler.”
He smiled.
“You? I’d need maybe twenty minutes.”
Shiro looked at him as they went into the bathroom.
“Why she get more time?”
“Her hair is longer and thicker. Only reason.”
She sighed with relief as Sherie giggled.
“Wow, Shiro. Jealous much?”
“Eep!”
“Cute.”
“It was.”
Shiro was full red in the face. Thankfully Maria’s appearance saved her.
“Morning everyone. Shiro, I love what you did with your hair.”
She smiled as Maria came closer to get a better look.
“Thank you, Maria. But he did it for me.”
“Awwww! How sweet. Was he gentle?”
Every girl in the room turned to look for her response. Shiro smiled.
“I actually fell asleep as he was combing it.”
Fuji smiled.
“That good eh?”
Shiro had a shy smiled.
“Yeah. I kinda felt like a little girl again getting spoiled. It was nice.”
Llyia smiled from her spot on a couch.
“I’ll have to see this for myself.”
Fuji spoke for the girls.
“I think we ALL have to.”
Tyler smiled as he pulled up his tablet.
“We gonna need better combs.”
That got a laugh before Yoko came back out.
“Seiki and her girls will be here today.”
Tyler put the order in for higher quality combs as he looked to fuji.
“We ready for them?”
The Major nodded.
“We are. All we need to do now is get them and their gear settled.”
“Seiki is going to want to get a filling off Tyler. But, that’s no biggee really.”
“Oh that reminds me. How’s everyone feeling this morning?”
The girls all did a body check, and let fuji do then talking.
“We’re just a little sore now. Sore and a little raw. But we’ll be back to normal by tonight.”
Tyler looked over to where Dani was resting.
“We cuddling in that hammock again?”
The blonde sniper smiled.
“Yes, and I’m looking forward to it.”
Sherie flicked her foot, miffed.
“Dammit. I wanted to cuddle him tonight.”
“We can cuddle tomorrow night. And probably some point today.”
She smiled.
“we better.”
“See?”
Fuji was looking at her tablet for updates as Tyler settled back with Shiro under his arm.
“Hey, Tyler. Get got an update from Seiki.”
“Good or bad?”
“They’re ahead of schedule, and are on their way.”
“Alright we got two hours to make Sukie and Yuki cute. Get to it!”
They all laughed and they set to work to get their parade gear on to welcome their new friends.

“I think I should get this thing in red/blue tiger stripes.”
He was adjusting his captains hat as he spoke. Sherie giggled.
“It WOULD match my jacket!”
“we should do it as a prank then.”
The twin tailed gun smith smiled.
“The campus would be SOOOO confused. Plus, they’d lose it.”
“That’s it we’re doing it.”
She leered at him.
“Oh hell yeah we are.”
“Is it healed?”
“Nearly. I’ll be ready and able by lunch.”
“Great. Now I’m hungry.”
She laughed as Fuji walked out onto the stage to a round of catcalls and leers from the newly arrived Shrine Maidens. She gave her line and the curtain went up wild cheering and awww’s. Tyler strode out with his New Barrett and he got a chorus of loud wolf whistles and even a few sets of damp panties thrown at him. Tyler smiled as he looked at the offerings.
“Whoever wore the tiger print, I wanna meet!”
The girls all laughed as a tall girl with a massive flopping rack and dark chocolate hair stood up.
“They’re mine!”
“That right?”
HE picked them up and smiled.
“Nice to know ya. So, where am I bringing these?”
She licked her lips as Yoko chuckled.
“That’s Lily. She’s a wild nymphomaniac. Plus, well, LOVES sex.”
“Sounds like fun.”
He looked to his squad.
“Something tells me I am going to be VERY busy for a bit.”
They lost it as the other girls all clapped. Tyler Smiled as he looked at the new arrivals.
“Thank Shiro we don’t got a bunch o rookies this time.”
They laughed as Fuji started talking and giving the rundown on how the merge would work. Though, once she said Tyler was her second in command the crowd went wild with cheers and catcalls. Once the speech was given the girls got their new IDs and guns. Tyler was looking around when he spotted Seiki leering at him with a hand below her skirt.
“Hey, Seiki. Don’t ruin it!”
She jumped as he singled her out, before smiling.
“So, where IS your squad room?”
“Room 5/g in the Tower.”
“Hear that ladies?”
There was an en mass of leers that made Tyler lick his lips seductively.
“Why the HELL didn’t I think of this sooner?”
They lost it as Llyia was heard next.
“Ladies, be sure to share with the rest of us!”
Yuki was heard giggling.
“Yeah! I want to play!”
Sukie looked at her girlfriend.
“I’ll pick out the best for us Yuki. Like Lily there.”
“She fun?”
“Very. Plus he boobs are hard.”
“Yaaay! New boobies!”
“Oh, and you’re in SHERIE’S home now.”
The room fixed the sexy boob addict with a mass of leers, lip licking, seductive winks, and eager grins. Tyler and Sherie looked at each other and smiled.
“We’re gonna have a LOT of fun.”
“A pile a day.”
“And you JUST got your ability to walk back.”
Fuji was smiling herself.
“All recruits dismissed. Anymore and a mass orgy will break out.”
Tyler laughed as they returned to the room as the lots were being drawn. The team stripped out of their parade gear and put their relaxer attire on. Fuji putting her lighter jacket on, Sherie removing her tights and putting his jacket on, Yuki in a light gown with Sukie, Shiro in a light gown as well, Dani in her shorts and topless, Yoko in her thin robe, Maria in a tank top and booty shorts, Rikka in her maiden robe, and Tyler in jeans and tank. Tyler looked at his guns and turned to Shiro.
“Hey, I was gonna bust out the deagle. Wanna watch?”
The blue haired girl smiled.
“Please.”
He took the large handgun down and the seven round mag before the duo headed to the balcony. She standing in the doorway as the rather intense storm was making her nervous. Tyler loaded the gun and took it in his hands before firing it the seven times that was his limit. Once he was done, Shiro looked over his wrists.
“How do you feel?”
“It hurts a lot less now. Like, I just shot three rounds instead of the full seven.”
She smiled as they took a seat on the couch for him to clean it.
“Once you don’t feel it anymore will you increase the rounds?”
“I was planning on it.”
“I’d wait until you can fire it without really feeling it.”
HE smiled as he laid the thing down to settled on the couch. He sat back and Shiro rested her head on his chest.
“this is rather comfy.”
“If this war thing don’t work out, My Goddess won’t have need for a good pillow.”
“Nice one.”
Tyler smiled as he wrapped Shiro in his arm. He rested his head back on the couch and closed his eyes.

The next thing he felt, was a pair of soft lips on his own. He opened his eyes to see Sherie slipping him some tongue. He smiled and wrapped her up to lay her under him with his own tongue fightin her own. The other girls all laughed.
“Oh he’s got her good!”
“She went for it.”
“It weird I wanna get jumped like that?”
Sherie was kissed breathless, then they just laid together like that. HE on top of her and holding her tightly. She giggled.
“That was fun!”
He kissed her again.
“So, that’s what it feels like.”
She sighed happily.
“Best feeling in the morning.”
He looked at her exposed breasts.
“You ready?”
She licked her lips.
“And ACHING!”
He lifted her up and carried her to her alcove as the other ladies all laughed.
“Yup. There goes her walking for the day.”
He laid her in her alcove and stripped her naked, and she laughed when he pulled her blue panties down with his teeth. Then he was naked and the panel shut. She was eager as he slid his barrel into her receiver and she bucked to meet him.
“I missed you!”
He kissed her as he thrust into her tight slit.
“I missed you too.”
She got creamed and was amazed by the amount.
“Wow, still shooting?”
He laughed as he kept riding her.
“It’s been what? Three days?”
She screamed as her own orgasm tore through her, and then she was on her face getting reamed from behind. They played for two hours before they fell satisfied. Tyler then laid beside his favorite boob addict as she panted happily.
“We BOTH needed that!”
He chuckled as he stroked her hair.
“I did. You’s just good fun.”
She smiled and rested her head on his chest.
“Cuddle!”
“Of course.”
They snuggled and she kissed him.
“I love the taste of me in your mouth.”
“I love you, Sherie.”
“I love you too, Tyler.”
The sex filled couple drifted off in each other’s arms.

Tyler opened his eyes to see Sherie’s sleeping face right beside him. He smiled as he kissed her awake.
“I love kisses!”
she woke with a happy purr as he kept kissing her. Then she sighed happily.
“My slit is so full. I love it.”
HE suckled a little on her breasts and she moaned.
“Oh, you ARE hungry!”
He licked his lips.
“Round two?”
The sexy pervert smiled.
“Go give it to Llyia.”
“Wanna join?”
She got a glint in her eye at that.
“Grab and go?”
“Grab and go.”
They smiled as they left her alcove and dressed as they walked up to go collect the pale beauty. They found her looking at a catalog and she smiled as they approached.
“Need me?”
Tyler kissed her and she smiled as Sherie pulled her by her hands to her feet.
“Oh.”
They walked her to Sherie’s alcove and stood her up as they kissed her. Tyler lip locked her as Sherie undid the front of her silver uniform and took it off, then they swapped as Sherie madeout with the beauty as he removed her tights. Then Sherie got her panties as Tyler kissed his Soul. They laid her gently in the alcove as Sherie shut it as Tyler slid into her welcoming grove as she bucked.
“I missed you.”
“I love you.”
Sherie latched on Llyia’s firm breast as the trio shared their love for one another in full. They satisfied their lust and just laid together after. Tyler in the middle with both girls in his arms.
“I love you two.”
They smiled as they cuddled in his arms.
“We love you too.”
The sex exhausted trio rested for a while until Tyler’s belly rumbled. The girls giggled.
“Shower.”
“Food.”
“And a 44.”
“Yup.”
They laughed as they got out of the alcove and took a shower after he threw a pizza in the oven for them. Once under the water they nearly had another threeway from the way they cleaned their bodies up. Sherie smiled as her slit got a thorough deep cleaning from the two eager lovers. Once clean they left to get their cheese on. As they ate, Tyler looked around the room. Yuki was getting a rubdown from Sukie, Dani was playing her harmonica, Maria was working on a model tank, Shiro was relaxing on a couch, Yoko was naked with Rikka rubbing cream into her scars, and Fuji was doing topless pullups on the rings in the ceiling. Tyler looked at the whiteboard and smiled.
“Hey, Fuji?”
The sexy major spun on her rings to look at him.
“What up?”
“The storm’s set to last what? Two more days?”
She thought for a moment.
“I think so. Last report said day after tomorrow. Why?”
“Wanna plan a visit to those racists?”
The room got an eager grin now. Fuji most of all.
“We can do that. I’d wait until after we get attacked, but we can start planning.”
“Them, I INTEND to go overboard on.”
“I wholeheartedly agree.”
Tyler and the girls finished their meal and Tyler pulled the board over to look at the map. The new target was a large college-like campus with maybe fifteen buildings, ten bunkers, and a stadium as well. Tyler smiled as he saw the layout.
“Wow. We can just waltz in there.”
Fuji pulled a piece of paper from a pile.
“Says here they have 3500 students at last count.”
Tyler took the paper.
“Lights had what? 2500?”
“Ballpark but yeah.”
“Hmm. Interesting. Fuji, we have the intel for the Nunnery?”
She smiled widely.
“We do, but I’d recommend the Stalin school. World war two’s still raging for them.”
Tyler smiled widely.
“Oh I love you. Oh, might as well.”
He reached and pulled his tablet up and Sherie smiled.
“Getting a SVT of your own?”
“And an SKS.”
She tilted her head.
“I’d advise against the SKS. It’s a laser and hits hard, but it’s touchy and fights the shooter.”
“You’re the expert. We got one in the armory?”
“We got a few. You wanna see?”
“Just to get an idea. I’ve used it in games so I’d like to at least shoot one myself.”
He pulled the SVT-10 up and smiled. It cost 6500, took 7.62 soviet, and had been fun in the raid on the Lights. HE got it in blue dragon scales with a red hexagonal pattern. HE ordered it with an extra thousand rounds before looking back at the board.
“I’m think of using TWO false plans this time. Just for the added confusion since we have enough squad members to hit simultaneous targets.”
Fuji smiled widely.
“The Nunnery?”
“We ever find out where that bomb in my FAL case came from?”
The major sighed.
“Yup. The School for Freedom. They’re a guerilla school that worships a goddess of war. They believe that if they kill enough people they’ll get to live forever. When they head into town, they usually use MGs to attack anything that moves. Everyone hates them for their rigged bomb shit and sneaker crap.”
“Them too. We’ll set up a plan to pay a visit and make it seem like we launching a multi-raid.”
HE tapped the racist school.
“Same as last time. We’re hitting these idiots in this room. Outside it, them.”
Sherie perked up.
“We using gas again?”
“I’d prefer not to, Sherie. Seems a good way to get a label.”
Fuji smiled.
“It is. Plus with just how much damage we did the last time, I’d recommend NO chemicals this time.”
“These bastards have a school pride thing like the flower bed?”
“They have a few. A small church dedicated to Hitler, a mini replica of Auschwitz they LOVE, a statue of the fuher, and a thirty foot Nazi flag. Oh, and a real 1969 dodge charger from the dukes of hazard with authentic confederate flag on the roof.”
Tyler’s eyes lit up like lights.
“It run?”
Fuji smiled.
“It does. The commander of the school is gifted it when they take power as a status symbol.”
“So can we carjack it?”
“Oh hell yeah.”
“Dibs.”
Sherie grinned now.
“I LIKE muscle cars!”
“Oh, I LOVE you Sherie!”
Tyler smiled hard now.
“Okay, we’ll torch the church, flag, holocaust thing, demo the statue and steal a car. Wow, typical American 4th of July. Plus the usual scorched earth. Raid this time will be me, Fuji, Sherie, Yuki, Dani, annnnd Sukie.”
The two girls squeaked.
“Why US?”
“Sukie uses a PPSH already. So, since you two are submachine gunners it makes sense.”
Fuji crossed her arms.
“I see the logic, but I’d recommend Yoko and Rikka over them. Both since they’re more experienced, and can carry more gear. Plus, I don’t want Yuki and Sukie to see their school.”
Tyler thought it over.
“Okay, I see your points, Fuji. Ladies?”
Yuki and Sukie looked at each other.
“They’re right, Yuki.”
“We’re a better defense team then asskickers.”
Yoko and Rikka smiled.
“We’ll do our best.”
Tyler looked at Rikka.
“Since you like LMG’s, you got an RPD?”
The scarred girl sighed.
“I don’t really have a large collection of guns. I have my MK46, my M9, and a Uzi. That’s it really.”
Sherie tilted her head.
“I have an extra RPD she can borrow from my collection. I even have the suppressor.”
“See? Find me a better gunsmith and friend. I dare ya.”
“Love you too.”
Tyler looked at Yoko.
“I’d suggest you get familiar with the SVT, Yoko.”
The elegant masochist smiled.
“I prefer the SKS. Its my other favorite semi sniper.”
Sherie crossed her arms.
“Recoil and kick?”
“I had our gunsmith put a better barrel on it, she replaced the stock with a solid one, a grip and I first learned how to shoot on it.”
Sherie sighed.
“I’ll look at it, but it sounds like she did a decent job on it.”
Tyler looked at the map.
“we’ll run the same setup as before. In the place of poison grenades we’ll run incendiary charges.”
Fuji smiled wickedly.
“Plus since they love their large ammo dumps we can make a few new craters.”
“So, we’ll also rig the road. Just cause.”
Dani crossed her arms under her massive melons.
“I use the dragonov for this right?”
“Yup. You’re on overwatch with Yoko.”
Fuji smiled as she looked at the map.
“Same lightning attack?”
“Same pattern. Only more boom boom.”
Sherie rubbed her chin.
“If your stealing a car, how will you get there?”
“My plan was to ride the extra seat on another’s bike.”
“Yoko and Rikka don’t HAVE bikes yet.”
Tyler sighed as he looked at the two girls.
“Right I forgot. Okay, we’ll swap you two for Shiro, and Maria.”
Llyia smiled.
“You want one good sniper on campus at all times.”
“That’s the plan. Maria can use the RA-74 Russian bullpup.
Sherie frowned again.
“It’s a good rifle, but has a nasty habit of jamming, so I’d recommend either an AK or An.”
Maria smiled.
“I have an AK-47 actually. I prefer the Tar, but I am decent with it.”
“That’s good. What we’re going for here is hell on earth with an arrow pointing to the Soviets.”
Tyler looked at his squad.
“We good on roster?”
They nodded.
“Alright, now we need claymores, Megalows, and high incendiary grenades. Actually, we’ll just add more C4 charges.”
Fuji nodded.
“That works. Timetable?”
Tyler pulled his tablet out and looked to the weather.
“The storm is set to clear up in two days. I’d like to ride out on the third night. The false timetables for the other schools are one and two days further out.”
They nodded.
“Okay. We got work to do. Sherie, we have most of the weaponry in the room from the last raid, right?”
“All I need is to get an AK suppressor from my bunker. No biggee.”
“Alright. Break.”
The squad got to it as Tyler went to the Stalin map and started detailing an extensive attack plan. Then he did the same with a different plan altogether for the Nunnery. After he went to his own gun collection and looked it over. Looking for holes and wondering just what new toys to add. HE looked at the Barret.
“I REALLY wanna shoot that thing.”
“Well, we got some time.”
He looked over his shoulder to see Dani coming down the stairs. The sexy Russian smiled as she went.
“I wanna shoot it too.”
Tyler smirked and unstrapped the beastly rifle.
“well alright.”
Dani filled a bucket as he carried the six foot rifle up to the balcony. Sherie was looking over Dani’s Dragonov as he went.
“Watch that thing, Tyler. Get cocky and it WILL take your eye.”
“Love you too Sherie!”
Dani came up with the bucket and they stepped onto the balcony as the storm raged. Tyler set the thing in a sling for the recoil as Dani watched with an eager look on her face. She’d removed her shirt to stand topless as He passed her the first mag.
“Your gun, miss. Enjoy your cocking.”
She laughed as she set her shoulder in the stock and loaded the 50 BMG ammo. HE leaned on the window as she pulled the bolt back. She fired the beast and mini shock wave rattled the windows a bit. Tyler smiled appreciatively as her bust flopped from the impact as it slammed into her shoulder with a heavy jolt. She then looked at him smiling with an aroused grin as the target sparked hard.
“I’m getting one.”
She passed the beast to him and he pulled the bolt back. He smiled as he pulled the trigger. He was ready for the jolt and it rocked him on his stance as he scored a bullseye on the 800m target. Dani was smiling hard as they swapped.
“I LOVE that sound!”
The pair swapped until the bucket was empty, then he took the rifle down as she swept up. They walked in and Sherie smiled.
“Well?”
Tyler laughed as he rubbed his shoulder.
“my shoulder’s still here. So, awesome!”
Dani was right there with him.
“Yeah! My shoulder’s stiff, but I like it!”
Tyler smiled appreciatively.
“I don’t think the GUN is why your shoulders are stiff Dani. Just saying.”
She smiled and fondled her double D’s.
“Fair. Wanna feel?”
“Oh hell yeah.”
HE walked over and gave her glorious melons a soft feel, and she sighed as he did.
“Like them?”
“Very much.”
She smiled as he gave her melons a loving feeling.
“We’re cuddling tonight, right?”
“Was planning on it.”
She leaned in a little.
“I’ll leave em open then.”
“Love you too, Dani.”
He put the rifle back and looked at his collection of toys.
“I need more Russian weaponry.”
Dani chuckled as she looked at her own collection.
“Suck up much?”
“Wanna suck YOU, but another time.”
She smiled.
“No stunts.”
“Never.”
Tyler walked back up to look at the board as Fuji came in with the first cart of C4, claymores, Megalows, and incendiary charges. Tyler looked at the board as a thought hit him.
“Hey, Fuji, question.”
The major smiled as she set the charges in a pile by her spot upstairs.
“What’s up?”
“We don’t have to worry about guard dogs, right?”
She chuckled.
“No. Guard animals are banned period as they’re more valuable to society as a whole.”
“Okay, that’s good. It’d really suck if Yuki had to shoot Fido.”
The girls laughed as Sherie perked up from her bench.
“The M8 is ready to shoot, but ya know.”
“Love you too, Sherie.”
The scarred boy rubbed his chin as he looked at the board,
“The charger, I think we’ll roll that out the gate LAST as he blow the charges.”
Sherie smiled longingly.
“I can’t WAIT to ride in it!”
“ride in the car, ride on the bike, on ME, Sherie, just give the sexy gunnut word and I’ll ride ya any way ya like!”
He got a round of clapping as Sherie kissed him most lovingly. He looked at the charges then to the plan and shrugged.
“I don’t really have much to do here. Plan’s set, Sherie’s got the guns, Fuji’s the bomb and Shiro the worship.”
Fuji smiled as she set the charges to then detonator.
“Our squad’s good at what we do.”
“And those you do it with are the best.”
That got him hugs as he sat on the couch and pulled his tablet out.
“eh. I guess I’ll just rewatch those racists in action.”
Yuki came over skipping and cuddled up under his arm.
“With Yuki.”
She giggled as she got comfy. Her cute of the day was a tight pink shirt and denim shorts while bare foot.
Tyler typed the racist school in and found one from a few months back.
“Hmm, a school of racists versus a school of sexists.”
Yuki smiled as he hit play. The battle was set in the more shopping oriented part of the city, as various stores, the mall and fast food joints were everywhere. The angle showed a group of black girls walking in a group chatting happily and clearly just out on the town when a group of white boys from the racist school spotted them. A few slurs were screamed and all hell broke loose. The ladies pulled rifles as the boys German weaponry, and both sides took up positions with the lead flying. Tyler was stroking Yuki’s soft back like a cat as they watched the carnage unfold. The racists threw a smoke grenade into the center of the rotunda they were fighting in, and Tyler noted it was yellow.
“Fuji, that a poison gas grenade?”
The major looked over and sighed.
“I remember that one. The use the German gases from World war one.”
“We’ll go masks on then. Some of those chemicals are just outright banned in the outside world period.”
Fuji sighed again.
“They are in our world as well. Using them gets you a guaranteed label, and a bounty. Kaiser’s gets the label once a month and the bounty weekly. Plus the usual double payments for hits?”
“So we’re clear? They surrender to us we kill em ALL.”
“They’re one of the few schools that CAN’T surrender. Or, are not ALLOWED to surrender. The nunnery and Brotherhood are two others.”
“No prisoners?”
“For us? We take any of theirs we just kill them outright as they’d slit our throats rather then listen.”
Tyler smiled as the Black ladies through a high explosive into the cloud of death, resulting in another powder bang that blew out every bit of glass in the immediate area. The racists threw more such grenades until the camera’s view was obscured and switched to thermal. The black ladies set some C4 charges on some pillars around them as they died from the gas. Tyler chuckled as the idiot racists ran forward to claim a victory, only for the charges to go, taking the entire floor above them with it. Crushing them like ants as the mall lost a balcony floor to the blast. Fuji smiled as she spoke up.
“Kaiser’s got the terrorist label, bio label, and a bounty that month. Goddess Imaki’s school for Sisters got nothing.”
“Goddess Imaki? That a Pegan goddess?”
Fuji smiled.
“They are. They worship a Woman Goddess. So, basically they worship women period. But, unlike the nunnery or the brotherhood, they don’t force their ways on others. Long as you don’t call them out on it or hit on them they leave you alone. They hate men as a whole as nothing but pigs and rapists, but if any of our boys get caught most they can look forward to is a good round of humiliation from the girls as they make fun of them. That’s really it. Any girls that get caught get pampered for ‘having the put up with the manly scourge.”
“Sounds like Sherie’s version of heaven minus Shiro.”
They laughed as Sherie leered.
“Or her god!”
“Love you too Sherie.”
Yuki was still happily nestled under his arm as he pulled up another video. The orange haired girl loving the spoiling as he chuckled.
“Kaiser’s school of white supremacists versus the Brothers for Blacks Alliance. A black supremacy school. Should be fun.”
Yuki hit play this time, and the shot was of a four lane intersection under a section of raised train tracks. Tyler chuckled as he saw them.
“It weird I’ve always found those above ground subways like that kinda cool?”
Shiro came over and sat on his other side for some good cuddles.
“I’m from Chicago, so we got a bunch. Always thought they were cool too.”
Tyler smiled as he pressed her head into his shoulder.
“Love you too, Shiro.”
She smiled as the Brothers spotted the Kaiser boys and the shit hit the fan. The white racists took up spots across a four lane intersection as more from their school ran up with evident duffel bags as the black supremacists claimed the other side of the road with more from their school. Tyler frowned as he saw the bags.
“I think I know where this is going.”
Shiro reached over and started petting Yuki now herself, getting a happy pretend purr from the silver eyed cutie.
“Like the bridge?”
“Yep.”
Tyler smiled as he saw the Brothers used a rather interesting variety of weaponry. HE even spotted an Enfield bullpup in the mix with a WA2000 sniper rifle.
“I still kinda wanna shoot that thing. Just cause.”
Sherie smiled as she saw it too from her spot.
“We got one in the armory if you want to at least try it.”
“Thanks, Sher. Least I can know for certain.”
The twin tailed boob addict smiled as she got back to poking around in the guts of an RPD. Tyler and his cuddle buddies watched as the opposing sides rigged the supports to the train tracks unbeknownst to the other side. The comfily cuddled boy sighed.
“Idiots.”
The two girls were in agreement as both sides threw the lever, dropping a thirty foot span on top of their heads and blocking the busy highway entirely. Shiro and Yuki sighed as cars slammed into the new obstruction in a 65 car pileup. Tyler then noted something about the still standing section.
“Oh this is gonna get better.”
They watched as a pair of trains going in OPPOSITE directions came around the blind corner and careened off the tracks to smash into the ground a good twenty feet below. One train actually went right into a set of escalators that led to another subway station like out of a TV show Tyler had seen once. The other train hit the supports on the other side of the span, and they went too. Another forty foot span dropped with a large dust cloud. Tyler went to another angle, and blinked in amazement as the train that had slammed into the stairwell going into the underground subway had somehow managed to block the rails down there as well, resulting in ANOTHER collision as yet another pair hit the thing from opposite directions. Tyler just whistled in awe at the domino effect of destruction.
“Damn. Good one guys.”
Fuji laughed.
“We got fifteen white knights that month. Both schools got a bounty, the terrorist label, and had to clean the mess by hand together at the same time while having to listen to nonstop sermons on tolerance from a pacifist order of monks that live in the city. We had to go melee only in the city for a few weeks, with the added stipulation of not going near the rail lines for a few months.”
“That bit with the monks is hilarious. We get to use the lines?”
She nodded smiling.
“Long as we don’t do something stupid.”
Tyler chuckled as he looked for another battle to watch.
“Have Sherie that dazzle the drivers to blindness with her good looks. Got it.”
She kissed him hard.
“Damn it! I need to focus and here you are ruining my panties again!”
“Don’t WEAR panties then! Shiro knows I love looking at it and you!”
She kissed him again as Shiro licked her lips.
“Sherie, I’m hungry.”
The sexy gunsmith took the blue haired girl to her alcove for some good sex as Yuki yawned cutely.
“I’ll play with Sukie later.”
The green haired girl getting a rub down from Yoko sighed happily.
“Love you too, Yuki!”
The room smiled fondly as Tyler set another battle up.
“That’s a new spot.”
This battle was inside a tall building with a sky garden. Tyler smiled as he saw the glass enclosed green house.
“It wrong I wanna kick some poor idiot out of one o those?”
Fuji and the girls busted up laughing.
“We do it all the time! The city allows it as it’s hilarious deaths.”
“This. IS. SPARTA!”
Fuji shivered herself now.
“Damn, I FELT that!”
“Love you too, Fuji. Next time the blades come out, I’m doing it to someone for you.”
She came over and sat beside him for her share of the cuddles.
“You do and I’ll sleep with you that night!”
“Sounds like a majorly badass night in under the patch!”
She shivered so hard at that her breasts bounced! Tyler smiled as he looked at a smiling Lylia,
“Think you could relieve the major of her stress, love?”
The pale beauty took the now dripping major to her bed with a smile as Yuki giggled.
“You’re so good to us!”
“I just love you.”
The battle started as moans from Fuji were heard as she got her needed relief. The racists were looking out the windows of the greenhouse at the city as a group of students of various ethnicities came in behind them. Tyler smiled as he saw the shotguns come out.
“We need to get Shiro a chance to kill some people with her shotties,”
The remaining girls laughed as Tyler noted a grenade thrown by the racists.
“Those idiots just threw a canister gas grenade. In a greenhouse. On top of a skyscraper.”
Yuki rolled her silver eyes.
“Idiots.”
The lethal gas got circulated through the air ducts of the greenhouse. The result was the place getting gassed in the stuff as both sides were killed. Tyler frowned.
“That one was lame.”
Yuki was right there with him.
“It was.”
Tyler scrolled trough the list as a happily flushed Shiro came up to rejoin the lounging duo. She had swapped her shirt and pants for a lighter gown as her now raw slit needed to recover from Sherie’s worship. She retook her spot under his arm as Yuki yawned again. She stretched like a cat before poking her head up to look at her girlfriend.
“Hey, Sukie, wanna cuddle in bed for a while?”
The green bean lover girl smiled and the cute couple walked down hand in hand to Yuki’s bed as Tyler stroked Shiro’s damp blue hair.
“Wanna watch Ghost Adventures now?”
She smiled widely.
“will we need headphones?”
“Not for this crew. I’ll throw my favorites up first. Okay?”
“Only if we order up some pizzas.”
“Stay date?”
She smiled happily.
“Please.”
Maria the pretty brunette pulled a few delivery menus down and passed them to Tyler.
“Surprised they deliver to us.”
The more experienced girls laughed.
“No one fucks with the pizza guy.”
“Damn straight.”
They placed their order and Tyler pulled up the que of four of his favorite episodes of the show as Shiro grabbed a shower. Tyler for his part pulled his tablet up and was looking through more machine pistols and handguns. Dani came up and took a spot beside him, and he placed a fond hand on her warm belly.
“What we watching?”
“we’re waiting for the pizza, but a ghost show I wanna show to Shiro.”
The busty blonde smiled.
“I hope you got enough.”
“Toots, you REALLY think I’d order pizza, and NOT have enough to bribe you all off?”
Maria perked up.
“He got 15 boxes. Not including the soda.”
Dani nodded.
“Good boy.”
HE just patted her belly affectionately as he looked through handguns. Dani noticed and chuckled.
“Still more?”
“Nah, just browsing now to see if anything catches my eye.”
She shrugged as he did.
“Sure you are.”
“Love you too.”
Shiro came out in a new gown and sat back in her spot as Tyler was looking at a Schofield revolver he’d seen in a video game and loved using. She smiled as she saw the old school revolver.
“What, now you think you’re a cowboy?”
“Not going to make the obvious joke, but more looking for kicks.”
Dani smiled sweetly.
“Too easy?”
HE just chuckled.
“Kinda. Plus, not a good idea to crack those kinds a jokes since I DO like sleeping with you all.”
The ladies laughed. The pizza arrived and Tyler poked his head in the stairwell.
“Clean up ladies, pizza’s here.”
The girls came running at the word pizza and the orgy bed was brought up as Tyler laid a blanket over the thing in case of accident. Once everyone was situated and ready he hit play on the show. Shiro was wide eyed at the creepy intro and intense vibes the crew of ghost hunters gave off. She looked at Tyler with a newly found fandom in her blue eyes.
“Damn dude. We haven’t even gotten to the hunt and I love these guys.”
“You ain’t seen nothing yet.”
This episode’s hunt was in an old reform school for boys out in California, and once the actual hunt started, and the voices heard, Shiro and the other girls were shaking hard. Tyler, on the other hand, just smiled and ate his pizza as the show went on. The credits rolled and Tyler smiled at Shiro.
“Well?”
She looked at him a little pale.
“Those guys are hardcore! I love it!”
“They got like 11 seasons. Oh, I loved this one.”
She looked back as the next one was in ramshire England. Shiro gulped now as she heard the name.
“They went to the Ancient Ram Inn?”
“Yup. They’ve been to bobby Mackey’s like three times now.”
Shiro shuddered at the name of the name.
“What the hell?”
“Wait until goldfield.”
That got a smile now.
“That’s more like it.”
The other girls were shaking like leaves as the last episode in the que ended. Tyler and Shiro looked at each other and burst out laughing.
“Wow, Shiro, never seen THAT look on Fuji’s face!”
“Right? You okay, Major?”
The girls just glared at them. Then Yuki huffed.
“That can’t be real! Bastards, scaring us like that.”
Tyler smiled now.
“Oh but it is real, little Yuki. I been to a few of those places myself. And, would anyone like to see MY collection of evidence?”
Shiro blinked in surprise, and burst out smiling.
“Oh HELL yeah!”
Tyler had Sherie retrieve his thumb drives for her hidden spot as he explained.
“I didn’t have much gear. A night vision camera, a few recorders, a flashlight, and a rather gnarly laser pen that projected a dot grid I LOVED the fuck out of.”
He set the first video up and it showed him walking up to an abandoned bunker.
“This place was an old bomb shelter I found. Place was pretty gnarly.”
Tyler was seen yanking the door open and switching the camera to night vision and in he went.
“Knock knock. Hello?”
His recorded voice made the ladies snigger as it cracked from puberty. Tyler ignored it as they looked back at the screen, just in time to see a shadow move across the wall and him head after it.
“Hey! Hol up a sec!”
Shiro was wide eyed as he chased the thing down. Tyler turned a corner in the bunker and found himself looking at a nine foot tall shadow with long limbs standing against a closed metal door.
“ GET OUT.”
The rasping, hate filled voice made the girls jump as Tyler was heard then.
“What’s your name?”
His voice had not a scrap of fear or intimidation, just curiosity. The thing growled like a dog at him,
“Go AWAY!”
The shadow screamed at him loud enough Tyler was heard replying.
“Jesus, okay. Ya don’t need to be a dick about it.”
The video ended with Tyler leaving the bunker, but as he walked out the door and panned back to look at the door, a shadow hand was seen reaching out to grasp the door, and slam it shut with a ferocious force. The screen end to the play button as Tyler looked at the next one. Poor Yuki was shaking like a leave as she looked at him.
“Okay, Tyler, you’ve made your point.”
“Last one then some eyebleach.”
The girls nodded and he played the video. This one in broad daylight in a decrepit building. Tyler walked in and was exploring the rooms when a loud dragging sound was heard on the floor above him. HE headed up to investigate. HE panned the camera down the hall and a white mist was seen floating between two rooms as it crossed the hall. There was the sound of a little girl’s laughter that made the girls watching shudder as Tyler walked down the hall.
“Hello? Anybody floating around?”
The mist poked out of the room and darted back in as if playing peek-a-boo. Tyler darted into the room to find it empty, only to hear the laugh again and look to see the same mist at about Yuki’s height poke back out of a different room further down the hall.
“Oh it’s on.”
The girls watched as Tyler and the mist played a game of hide and seek, the spirit would giggle and he’d chase the sound, only for it to come from somewhere else entirely when he got there. The video ended when he caught a name.
“Teehee, Sara!”
Tyler was heard introducing himself as well, and the video ended because the camera died. Tyler smiled now.
“That was Sara. She died in a robbery gone wrong in the building. She haunted it as she didn’t know she was dead. We played together a lot for about a month, then the last time she was there another voice, an older lady was heard saying it was time for her to go home. She said goodbye and thanked me for playing with her and was gone. I got it on video too. I went back the next day and her warm presence was just gone. I DID find this though.”
He pulled a photo of a small girl with short brown hair, light skin and green eyes in a red gown smiling at the camera in front of the building up on the screen.
“The back said Sara Laundermen. Age 9. I have the original in my own cubby, as she was a good friend for her part. When I found it, I heard her say thank you one last time and that was it. I never heard her or felt her presence again. Oh, and there was a white bird feather on top of the photo I still have as well.”
The girls were teary eyed as he told the story. Tyler sighed.
“Well, eyebleach?”
the girls nodded and he set a few heartwarming anime to play. The girls relaxed as the shows filled them with the warm fuzzies. Tyler smiled as the last episode ended.
“Well, cleanup time ladies.”
They laughed and did indeed clean up the mess. Shiro was helping him with the boxes.
“Hey, can I watch more of that show?”
“Sure, Shiro. I’ve seen them all anyway. Just good LUCK sleeping tonight.”
She hugged him warmly.
“If I get scared, I’ll just crawl into bed with my most devote worshiper!”
“I am only too happy to protect my Goddess from the things that go bump in night.”
She kissed him softly.
“Still best kiss.”
She kissed him again and he held her for a minute before they got back to work.
“Weapon delivery for Captain Hawk!”
Tyler got the case and Sherie sat beside him as he took his new SVT-10 out for her to inspect.
“Hmm. I love your taste, Tyler. Upgrades for this?”
“I love tasting you too, Sherie. This? I’m thinking that specialist barrel I heard it has, the max ammo mags as that was an issue I found in the last raid, the hybrid scope from my MKII, hmmm, That sport stock for the better movement, a stippled grip, and a foregrip.”
Sherie nodded as she wrote the list down.
“Only real pain in the ass is that barrel. But it’s just a matter of work.”
He kissed her as he had an idea. He pulled up his tablet and went to LMGs and scrolled to the PKM. Sherie smiled as she saw the name.
“I have like three of those.”
“I want to get me a couple LMGs since I don’t even have the one.”
He picked the colors out for the 7.62 LMG, a deep red with the olive color of Sherie’s skin torn out which she kissed him for, and 3000 extra rounds. The gun and ammo set him back 11,000. Then he pulled up another one and Sherie blinked.
“An MG34? Damn dude. I can’t WAIT to see that thing looks like in YOUR hands!”
Tyler chuckled as he made it a snake skin pattern based off a coral snake with an extra 3000 rounds of the 5.56 NATO rounds. The beast and ammo cost him an additional 12,000. Sherie was smiling as she pictured the gun in his arms as she looked at the PKM.
“Upgrades for that?”
“I’m thinking the heavy barrel, that snatch grip that’s unique to it, an extended box, better grip tape, and I think for the stock, I’ll have that lighter one put on. Plus the usual rails for scope and bipod.”
Sherie smiled widely.
“That thing will EAT people! The MG34?”
“Hmm, same concept really. Easier to handle, bigger box, better stock, and mountable. Oh! I know a classic!”
He pulled up his Tablet and went right to the G36C German assault rifle chambered in 5.55 NATO rounds. Sherie saw it and smiled widely.
“I love that thing. Plus there’s just so much you can do with it.”
Tyler made this one a simple flames pattern with blue and red as Sherie leaned against him.
“That one?”
“Well, alls I’d have to do is slap the drum mag in the receiver and BANG! LMG! But, in general? Sturdier stock, we got dual mags for it right?”
The twin tailed gunsmith nodded.
“Yeah. A lot actually.”
“Okay, a bunch of those, more stippled grip tape, foregrip, maybe a laser but that’s just rail filling and the usual sights I got.”
Sheire nodded.
“Not a lot to really improve as it’s a workhorse for a reason.”
Tyler petted her soft stomach, getting a warm purr. He scrolled through the lists of the big guns as he searched for one more to round out the list. He smiled then.
“Ohhh, I know a beast!”
He pulled up a M240. Sherie smiled widely as she saw the thing.
“Niiiice. That thing is mean.”
He made it a deep blue with gold tears this time and he got a leer.
“You sure know how to make a gun look sexy.”
He kissed her.
“And YOU know a thing or three about sexy, Sherie.”
She purred at that.
“Upgrades?”
He looked at it.
“Hmmm, This will be a more bipoded gimmick. So, better sights, better barrel, and stock.”
She nodded.
“Alright. That is for big guns?”
He tilted his head.
“For now anyway. I spotted a rather nice looking AR earlier.”
He pulled it up and she smiled again.
“The Stoner 63? Old school. I like it. We got larger mags for it too.”
“I’m not getting it this time, kinda wanna wait until AFTER the rampage.”
She smiled as he looked at a clock. 9:46 PM.
“Wanna watch a few more battles, Sherie?”
She smiled.
“Love to.”
They took the spot on the couch, and she laid on her back with her jacket open for easy fondling as he looked through more of the racists exploits. Yuki and Sukie were heard squeaking down stairs as they played, Fuji was cleaning her katana, Dani was naked on the other couch sound asleep, Llyia was getting some cream rubbed into her back by Rikka, Maria was in the kitchen making something, Shiro was taking a shower, Yoko was doing some naked stretches, and Tyler and Sherie were on the couch. The leftover pizza was in easy reach as he found one to throw up on the screen. Tyler frowned as he saw the location.
“Hey, Fuji.”
She looked up from her blade.
“Something wrong?”
“Just wanna throw it out there that I do NOT want to get suckered into an underground fight.”
She laughed.
“Agreed. We usually just up an bail if we’re in a subway or tunnel if a fight breaks out.”
The Kaiser students were in a underground subway tunnel as they waited for the train. Tyler sighed as a group of the Freedom school nutjobs found them as they walked down from the stairs. The guns came out as the civilians were now caught in the crossfire as heavy Ars and LMGs tore through their bodies in the clash. Tyler spotted a pair of duffel bags a group of reinforcements for each team brought with them and sighed.
“There goes that platform.”
Sherie sighed in agreement, which was followed by a happy sigh as he cupped her warm breast lovingly. Tyler watched as the racists rigged a few pillars as the nutjobs loaded a few RPG tubes.
“Oh, watch this, Sherie. Those idiots have NO idea what’s coming.”
She blinked and watched closely now. The freedom school fired their rockets, only for the resulting explosion to tear into the subway tunnels with such force the camera blinked out for a second before showing a massive hole in the center of the terminal due to confined blast. The kasier racists set off their C4 as well now, as only ONE student was still standing to do it, and the entire roof went. The nutjobs were buried alive as a pair of trains came in only for one to literally ride UP the fallen ceiling to punch up into the open street and into the packed intersection of gridlocked traffic. Tyler chuckled as sherie looked at him.
“They use high explosive?”
“I don’t think so. Not for a blast of that size. Were you here for my explanation on what a powder bang was?”
Sherie frowned now,
“I remember you said a flame sucks all the air out of a small room like that.”
“Exactly. Same time, the force of the blasts, where is it going to go?”
She blinked now.
“Oh I get it! It HAD nowhere to go! Since the explosion was already happening it just amplified the blast itself in the confined space! Scary how you know so much.”
He kissed her lovingly.
“I’ve spent way too much time alone, plus that kinda thing always fascinated me.”
She glowed as he looked for another one.
“Oh. Here we go.”
He threw up a battle between the racists, the nunnery, and the Saint Aguste Blood school. He was feeding Sherie pizza as she laid there giggling as the three schools encountered each other in a fast food restaurant of all places. Tyler frowned as he saw the first grenade get lobbed through the window.
“Now I hate these guys. Ya don’t fuck with fast food places!”
Every lady was in agreement as Fuji spoke up.
“They got hammered hard for this one.”
“Now I want fast food even though I just ate like 2 pizzas alone.”
Sherie just ate the slice he gave her without a word as Maria spoke up from the kitchen.
“They deliver too. With custom heated boxes so it’s fresh.”
“I fuckin love you, Maria. Next stay date is a fast food binge with anime.”
Every girl’s voice was heard, even Yuki and Sukie’s
“we’re in!”
Tyler chuckled as the battle spilled out into the streets as the Blood school rolled a stolen tanker truck at the kaiser line under another line of raised train tracks. Tyler blinked at that one.
“Wow. Kinda clever really.”
Fuji watched as a boy from the Blood was given a white shirt and red cross before he drove the truck with four bricks of C4 on four different sides of the truck slammed into a support girder to be set off by the others. The resulting explosion took out the girder, knocking the rail line sideways in an odd curve that sent a fully loaded train into a nearby sky scraper like a tunneling worm before exiting the building on the other side to crash into a VERY unlucky second tanker truck for yet another fiery death ball explosion to rock that section of the city. Tyler whistled at that one.
“Damn.”
The major chuckled.
“Tanker trucks get escorted by armored cars now if we’re in the city from that one.”
“Nasty.”
The long train was still hanging from the compromised building as a second train in the opposite direction came in to slam the last car on the line before going off the rails as well. Tyler tilted his head.
“Ya know I’m kinda surprised the local population just puts up with the rampant death trap that the city is. I’d have thought the locals would just up an leave.”
Fuji chuckled knowingly.
“Yet another reason the white knights don’t have a leg to stand on. The insurance companies make billons off our wars. Everyone that lives in the city or local area has a special insurance in case they get caught in our wars. The school that hurts them foots the bill, plus if someone dies, the payout is easily in the millions, so sometimes a family will set up a member to GET caught in the wars to set up the rest of the family for life. Plus, the rate of living in the city is both very good due to the wars, and very high quality as well. A five bedroom house costs about the same in this city as a one bedroom studio in Tokyo. The rate of pay for a mere fast food worker? 25 american an hour. Starting.”
Tyler just laughed.
“it’s all money in the end. Makes sense.”
Sherie was still happily content in her spoiling as he pulled up another. This one being in a small alley near the city center. The racists were jumped by the QMA for some reason, and the MGs came out. Tyler watched as one Kaiser was killed after he was stuffed into a dumpster with a live hand grenade. He open his mouth.
“You say it and you sleep alone tonight.”
HE closed his mouth as Dani spoke up from her comfy spot on her couch. Sherie giggled.
“I’ve heard of dumpster diving, but what the hell?”
Dani and everyone else, INCLUDING Tyler groaned. HE patted her firm chest fondly.
“And I thought MY bad puns were bad. Nice one Sherie.”
Dani sighed.
“And what was YOUR joke?”
“I was going to say I’m glad he got to die in his own home.”
She chuckled.
“Not as bad as I feared it was going to be.”
“I got a few that are more to just get a chuckle. I mean, I COULD do a bad one to make you feel better.”
Dani sighed as she buried her head in the cushion she laid on.
“Just say it.”
“I guess he got dumped. Then again, not many want to date a messy racist.”
That got a snort from the ladies.
“Off the hook.”
Tyler smiled as the QMA won the fight and just left the dying to bleed to death. Sherie yawned then.
“That time already?”
Dani chuckled.
“I guess so.”
Sherie went to her alcove where Yuki and Sukie joined her. The panel shut and did not start vibrating for once as Fuji joined Shiro in her own massive bed, Yoko and Rikka were given Tyler’s alcove for snuggling in as Lylia got Maria. Tyler had his shirt off and so did the busty blonde Dani. She got into the hammock fist as he joined her. She smiled as he did indeed snuggle deep into her massive cleavage. Once comfy she chuckled.
“Comfy?
HE rubbed his face in her orbs.
“Very much so. Good night ladies. Love you!”
HE didn’t get a response as he drifted off in the arms of his favorite blonde.


THE DEMON HUNTS.
THE 35TH DAY.
MONTH THREE.


Tyler woke to see he had moved in his sleep to now look into Dani’s sleeping face, with his arms firmly wrapped around the sexy Russian. He smiled at her as she opened a bright blue eye to wink at him.
“Morning, Tyler.”
HE smiled back at her.
“Morning Dani. Sleep well?”
She sighed happily.
“I did. I’m amazed you’re not still face deep in the mountains.”
“I wanted to look into the blue gems.”
She laughed quietly as they got out of the hammock. She took her shower as he made them a batch of the cinnamon rolls he’d made him and Shiro. The storm clouds were distinctively lighter in color and Tyler noted how the wind had dropped drastically. He laid his tablet out to see the forecast and smiled as he saw in another day the weather was right back to clear and sunny.
“Shower’s free.”
He patted her as he took his shower before retaking his spot by the stove. Then the two ate together before sitting on the couch. Tyler still shirtless and Dani topless as he looked through his tablet for really anything they could need. Dani with her head in his lap as he pulled up sniper rifles again, getting a chuckle from his blonde friend.
“Still more?”
“More looking. I’m caught between another bolt action or a semi. I don’t really NEED another sniper or other gun but ya know.”
She rolled onto her back as he spoke.
“Could always get a dual function weapon. Like your FAL.”
“That’s not a bad idea, Dani. Nice to see ya got the boobs and the brains.”
She laughed as he felt her boobs as he complimented her brains.
“Sorry playboy, I’m with Yuki and Sukie tonight.”
“Lylia it is then. Sherie too.”
That got him a leer.
“just shut the panel.”
“the curtain it is!”
She shook her head as he saw an option for underbarrel attachments. He scrolled through the list curiously as he hadn’t seen that one yet. He grinned as he saw the masterkey underbarrel for the FAL. Dani saw it and frowned.
“My opinion?”
“Sure.”
“If we get to the point that’s needed, you got your AA12.”
“Fair. I’ll see if Shiro wants to bust out the jackhammer.”
“You’ll have the hold her as she shoots it. Or have it locked to the rail.”
“That bad?”
The sniper nodded from her spot on his lap.
“It is. A few years back we had a guy get one. Sherie warned him about the thing’s kick and recoil, well, he ignored her. He was about the same size as Shiro is and fired it like an assault rifle. It shattered his shoulder, tore a three inch gash in his cheek, and nearly cost him an eye. Sherie confiscated the gun as the boy joined the medics.”
Tyler winced at the image.
“Yikes. Okay, I’ll bolt the thing to the rail. I SHOULD be able to take it, long as I’m careful.”
Dani smiled at him.
“You should be fine, since you can handle the kick of the Barrett without issue. Think that but full auto and it don’t like you.”
He laughed as he had a flash of inspiration.
“Ooooh, I remembered a classic!”
Dani watched as he pulled up a double barrel shotgun.
“The M30 Drilling double barrel shotgun with third barrel attachment. Shiro will LOVE that thing, for me? Ha, old school trenchgun with tube extension, better choke, lighter stock, better pump, annnd, that’s really all it needs.”
Dani looked at him as he went to buy the guns.
“You’re doing it again.”
He looked at her, confused.
“She likes shotguns, so do I. Something wrong with a shared love?”
Dani sighed.
“Yeeet, if YOU keep buying them FOR her, why should she really do anything?”
HE sighed.
“When put in that light, I see your point. Dammit it was a good one too!”
He just set the thing aside and sat back as Dani sighed as well.
“I thought you wanted that one?”
“I do, but it’d be more fun to get it WITH her.”
Dani just sighed as he said this.
“We really did get lucky here.”
He was about to reply when Fuji and Shiro came up yawning. Tyler smiled at them.
“Morning girls. The storms dying Fuji.”
She looked over sleepily, and nodded.
“Good.”
The two walked into the bathroom to shower and put their faces on as Tyler relaxed as Dani now kinda felt bad again for ruining his own type of fun: spoiling the girls he loved. Shiro and Fuji came out and got some food as Tyler took up his tablet again to look at the weather and check for updates as Dani got up to go clean her M95 sniper. Tyler laid out on the couch as she left, just sad his gift idea had been ruined. If he tried to give it to Shiro now it would bug him, as he’d just be thinking about what Dani had said.
“Dammit Dani.”
“Huh?”
He looked up to see Shiro sitting on the couch by him. He chuckled.
“Nothin. Wanna bust out the jackhammer later?”
Her blue eyes lit up like lights.
“Please! Sherie said I’d need to get a sling from Dani to make sure it don’t hurt me, but I’d love to!”
Tyler smiled now.
“She told me the story. We’ll watch our Goddess’s figure for her.”
That got a smile as she laid on his chest now and he cuddled her to him like a cat.
“There. Much more comfy.”
HE just hugged her.
“There’s the warmth of my Goddess I was missing.”
She rested her head on his chest to see his tablet screen.
“So, what’d Dani do?”
He blinked, then sighed.
“Nothin really. Just pointed out something I missed.”
Shiro sighed now herself.
“I get we all live and fight together, but you do know we can talk about each other, right?”
HE shrugged from his spot under her.
“I guess. Feels wrong to me, but that might just be a me thing.”
Shiro smiled at her friend.
“Well?”
He sighed.
“I had another idea for something for us and Dani said I was at it again. Then she said if I kept just buying things for you all, why should you do anything? So, I dropped it. Just kinda sad it got ruined as now if I DID go and get it anyway, now or even years down the road, it bother me as the thing she said would play through my head the whole time.”
Shiro just sighed as she pressed her head into his chest.
“Dammit Dani. Let it go.”
Their comms were off and only Fuji was in the room. The Major was sitting by the stairs in case someone else came up, having taken the position as lookout. Shiro looked at Tyler’s now sad face.
“What was it? If you don’t mind?”
He pulled the screen up.
“Just another shotty I thought you’d like and One I wanted myself. Was going to surprise you with the double barrel as I got the trench. Thing was a go-to in a game I played and was my favorite shotty from the era.”
Shiro got a sad look herself now.
“You know I like double barrels, and you just wanted to share in the joys of a new gun with me. Now you can’t even get it for yourself as it would ruin the whole point. Arrgh, WHY did she have to bring it up again?”
Tyler just bought the guns outright.
“Fuck it. I want to do something nice for the people I love I’m just doing it. I should NOT have to have a friggin mental debate to get a gift. Dani should have KNOWN better as this is one of MINE. I am not getting lost in my head over this shit.”
Fuji chipped in now.
“I agree. Giving gifts for you PERIOD is just outright painful from the story you told us. Hell she was sitting right there when you told it!”
Tyler rubbed his temples.
“I know her hearts in the right place, but there’s a saying for this kinda thing.”
Shiro nodded.
“Don’t look a gift horse in the mouth.”
Tyler sighed as he put Dani’s worries to bed. He and Shiro scrolled through the shotgun category as Fuji perked up.
“She’s getting torn a new one from Sherie.”

Dani walked down the stairs feeling just awful for ruining his gift idea. Dammit, WHY did I have to open my mouth AGAIN? She took her rifle down and was cleaning it as Yuki, Sherie and Sukie more or less fell out of Sherie’s alcove as the panel opened. The busty Russian sniper chuckled inspite of herself at the sight.
“Morning girls. Sleep well?”
Sherie had landed on the floor under a laughing Yuki as Sukie rolled away like a log. The three girls all burst out laughing quietly as they picked themselves up off the floor. Sherie took the jacket Tyler had given her as Yuki helped Sukie off the floor.
“Well, that’s a helluva a wakeup call.”
Dani smiled quickly before returning her attention to her rifle.
“Hey, Dani? You look like you’re about to cry again.”
She jumped as Yuki’s concerned voice caught her off guard. She smiled at the kindly girl as she recovered.
“Oh, I’m fine.”
Sherie looked at her closely now.
“Girl, no you’re not. The hell happened out here?”
The Russian set her rifle aside now. Well aware she couldn’t escape from a girl’s interrogation.
“Tyler wanted to surprise Shiro with another shotgun and get another for himself. I said he’s doing it again.”
Yuki glared at her angrily now.
“His response?”
“HE said she loves shotguns and he does too, so what’s wrong with a shared love? I told him if he just keeps buying things for her why should she?”
Sherie, Yuki and Sukie were openly glaring at her now. Then Yuki spoke up.
“Hey, Dani, umm, quick question.”
She blinked at the anger in Yuki’s usually very gentle, kind silver eyes.
“Yeah?”
Yuki had a very hard edge in her voice now.
“Do you remember that story he told us? You know the one, about how he got STABBED and set on fire for giving gifts? What was it he said to us? THIS is his? Any of this ring a bell?”
Dani blinked in horror, before she started shaking as she remembered.
“Oh my god. I forgot!”
Sherie walked over and slapped her in the face. Hard.
“He better be fine when I walk up there Dani. Or I swear to Shiro I will SHOOT YOU. He made Yuki PROMISE to not say anything with THIS jacket. HOW can you just forget that kind of story? Or the fact he was practically on the verge of a full break down from the wolves in his head just to give me this? He has NEVER forgotten any of OUR things. Period. Yet, he tells you ONE and you do? Trying to help him to NOT be a doormat is one thing, but the gifts? Dammit Dani, just how many times will you try to break his spirit? We NEARLY lost him and the family over this shit yesterday and I am NOT going through it again. Yuki, Sukie, let’s go check on our boy.”
The two girls nodded as they just left the girl to her tears as she was condemned in their eyes for a mistake she should know better than to make.

Tyler was at that moment talking with Shiro about a M1014 pump shotgun as they debated whether to add it to their collection or not. Tyler looked at tube size.
“I wonder if Sherie has an extension for it? See? It only holds four shells.”
Shiro blinked at the number.
“That’s it? The hells the point?”
Tyler frowned.
“It’s mainly a police shotgun. So, for whatever reason they thought four slugs was the right way to go. I think they mainly use it for beanbag shells.”
She laughed now.
“I kinda wanna get a bunch of beanbags for a game of tag.”
Tyler shuddered.
“Outright airsoft guns would be a better option, Shiro. Them things hurt like hell.”
She chuckled.
“I’ve never really liked the m1014.”
He shrugged.
“Fair. In the game I had with it, my go to was the spaz.”
They scrolled to the next page, and Shiro pointed to one.
“The hell is that thing?”
Tyler frowned as he pulled it up.
“Let’s find out. HMmm, RN-70? Says here it fires two shells per pump. Weird looking thing ain’t it?”
The comfortably resting girl on his chest nodded.
“Yeah. Twelve gauge slugs with rear loading hatch and front pump. Looks like if you combined a bullpup rifle and a shotgun.”
“Wanna get it for kicks?”
“I guess. I’m kinda curious now myself.”
He picked out a red tiger pattern with her hair blue for the back ground color. She smiled as she hit buy, and set him back 9500 plus another 2500 for the shells. They scrolled as Sherie, Yuki and Sukie came up with looks of disgusted anger on their faces. Tyler smiled at them.
“Morning ladies. Sleep well?”
Sherie walked over and kissed him as Yuki spoke to Shiro.
“How bad was it?”
She smiled at the cutie.
“HE just said fuck it and got em anyway.”
Tyler stole another kiss of Sherie before throwing his thoughts out there.
“Look, I shouldn’t need to have a friggin mental debate over doing something nice for you all. If I want to buy Shiro here fifteen new shotguns, fuck I’m doing it. Seriously, I LIKE doing nice things for everyone and I’ll be damned before I feel bad for doing something nice for you. Shiro knows we all love a good reason to smile.”
Sherie and the two girls sighed with relief. The sexy gunsmith gave him a warmer kiss now.
“I was worried you would be in a similar mess like last time.”
He chuckled.
“I love you. Plus, well, I kinda put that one down after the bear attack. Now I look forward to seeing the reactions.”
Shiro rubbed her head on his chest like a blue furred cat.
“Dani just needs to stop pushing it. Seriously, he loves spoiling us. WE just need to figure out how we’ll get him back!”
Tyler gulped.
“It weird I’m suddenly batshit terrified?”
They laughed as Maria came up yawning now with Yoko and Rikka. The masochist was curious about something as Maria and Rikka showered together.
“What’s up with Dani? She’s crying in her hammock.”
Fuji brought her up to speed as Llyia came up then. The pale beauty got a kiss off her lover as she heard of Dani’s newest fuckup. She just sighed.
“Seriously, Dani? Again? ALREADY?”
Tyler shrugged.
“Eh, I’m over it.”
The girls all nodded approvingly as Shiro went huh. He looked to see she had found another mean looking beast.
“A Stalker-70? Damn, Shiro, that thing LOOKS mean!”
Sherie chuckled as she looked at the beast.
“It’s a semi auto shotgun with a drum mag attachment. That thing is outright nasty, but is useless outside of 40 yards. Best you can hope to get from it is 60 lethal range. Helluva lotta fun to shoot through, but your hands will be numb.”
Shiro looked at the gunsmith.
“We’re busting out jackhammers later. Wanna watch?”
she nodded.
“Yeah. In all honesty, Shiro, I do NOT want you shooting that thing period. It’s just too mean for you, but we’ll hook it to a sling for you.”
She nodded with big blue eyes.
“I’ll be careful, Sherie.”
She got a hug as the girls all showered and ate breakfast as Tyler looked at machine pistols next. Shiro just happily resting on his chest as he did. He was looking at the Skorpion when he spotted Sukie walking to the stairwell.
“Hey, Sukie, got a question.”
The green haired lovergirl to Yuki smiled at him.
“What’s up?”
“That Skorpion, mind if I borrow it for a couple mags? I’m looking to get one but wanna know if I should even bother.”
She nodded.
“Sure. Just buy your own bullets.”
“Nice to see Yuki’s favorite girl as fierce as she said!”
That got Yuki a kiss for her all-too-true flattery she had never told him. He got a grateful thumbs up as Sukie now led her lover to their bed for her reward as the girls gave him props for setting her up. He looked through the list as Yuki’s happy squeaks were heard as she got her morning orgasm off her all too eager lover. Tyler was smiling when he spotted one gun.
“Woah. Hello old school.”
He’d found a Lee Enfield sniper. Sherie smiled as she saw the bold action sniper.
“Nice find. Bit odd to use but nice regardless.”
HE chuckled as he looked at the thing.
“I used it in games, but it wasn’t my go-to. Says here out of stock too. That’s a first.”
Sherie tilted her head now.
“That one’s more a collector rifle anyway.”
Shiro was still on his chest, happily watching him do his thing. He set the tablet aside to hug her just cause and she glowed from the attention. She had put on a light shirt and short shorts so he felt a good amount of her body as he cuddled her. Dani came up from downstairs and was just ignored as she walked over to Tyler’s spot on couch. He looked up at her curiously.
“What’s up?”
She had long tear stains on her face as she hugged him.
“I’m sorry! There I said it!”
He just rubbed her back.
“We’re good. Just relax about it, okay?”
She sniffed.
“I’ll stop. I promise.”
Shiro sighed.
“That’s better.”
Tyler just patted the kind hearted sniper on her back.
“Go relax on the couch or something, Dani.”
She nodded and did just that as Fuji looked out the window at the storm.
“The forecast says clear skies tomorrow.”
“We’ll hit those racists tomorrow night then.”
She nodded with a smile.
“We need some action. Cabin fever seems like it’s setting in.”
Tyler shrugged.
“Eh. I think we’re just bored.”
That got a chuckle as Shiro looked at him.
“Jackhammer?”
“Oh hell yeah.”
Sherie and Fuji set Shiro’s gun up as Tyler pulled his own weapon down from the brackets. He had a drum of 20 shells for the pair of them and headed up to see the blue haired girl with a distinct flush on her face as she waited with Fuji and Sherie. He gave her the drum as he placed his own in the bullpup style full auto shotgun. Shiro went first as she pulled the bolt back, her gun having chains to keep it from destroying her shoulder bolting it to the railing. Tyler watched as she pulled the trigger. The beastly thing slammed into her shoulder as it bellowed like a jackhammer on cement. She was red in the face as the twenty round drum was just gone in three seconds. She let Sherie hold the thing as she stepped back with a hard blush as Fuji looked at her.
“You okay, Shiro?”
All she got in response was a hard kiss as the aroused girl pounced on the major. Fuji was then dragged down to Shiro’s bed as she sought her desperately needed release. Tyler and Sherie just laughed as he pulled his own bolt back. She leered at him as he set the thing into his shoulder and pulled the trigger. He was smiling widely with his own bulge as he felt it slam into his shoulder as he emptied the drum. HE set it down to look at Sherie. She opened her jacket and licked her lips.
“Oh PLEASE!”
They ran for her alcove, passing Shiro riding a bucking Fuji groove on groove, before diving into the bed and him slamming the panel shut before mounting his favorite pervert. Sherie got her release as she helped him get his before they laid beside each other cuddling. He kissing her frequently as they recovered. She sighed happily.
“Wanna cuddle tonight, Sherie?”
She smiled.
“I’d love to, but Maria and Yoko beat ya to me.”
“Llyia it is!”
That got a laugh as she kissed him again.
“44?”
“Water?”
“I’ll get the bucket!”
The two left the alcove to see Shiro still going at Fuji in a most hungry manner as the Major let her play. Tyler filled the bucket as Sherie got the gun. They went out on to the balcony and he passed her the revolver.
“Your post cock, cocking, Sherie.”
She laughed.
“Okay, that was good.”
“Love you too.”
She and he fired the gun until the bucket was empty. HE cleaned the gun as she swept up. The shirtless boy took the bullet bucket to the armory as Sherie put it back. He walked in to see Llyia in the kitchen grabbing a drink and he came up behind her to hug her from behind.
“Hello Love.”
HE kissed her on the neck.
“Hello Soul. I want you tonight.”
She smiled widely.
“Yay.”
He kissed her on the lips this time, before taking a seat on the couch in front of the big screen with his tablet out. He flipped through some shows and movies as Yuki came vaulting over the back of the couch to cuddle up against him. HE chuckled as he wrapped an arm around her.
“Hey there Yuki. Wanna watch anything?”
She looked at him eyes shining.
“Star wars!”
“ONE question.”
She smiled now.
“Original trilogy first.”
“Good cutie.”
Sukie smiled happily as he set the movies up.
“Thanks, Tyler. I wanted to watch them with her, but I fell asleep.”
“Hey, Yuki.”
She squeaked as he whispered in her ear now.
“Next time she falls asleep on you like that, wake her up with an eaten treat.”
Yuki smiled widely.
“Love you too, big brother!”
He patted her head as the movie started. He happily watched them with an equally happy Yuki as Sukie relaxed with a naked Yoko, Dani was cleaning Siberia’s Bite, Sherie was poking around in the bowels of Llyia’s SA85, Maria had a model of a tank she was working on, Fuji and Shiro were asleep in each other’s arms after their wild sex, Rikka was doing some pull ups on the ceiling rings, and Llyia was watching a video on her laptop. The movie ended and Yukie looked at him.
“Next one?”
“Sure. Honestly I’ve never seen them back to back before. Kinda fun.”
She giggled as she snuggled against him.
“Right?”
HE scooped the smaller girl up to snuggle her like a squealing cat.
“Plus I got a cutie to snuggle! C’mere!”
“Eeeee! Put me down!”
He hugged her like a cat before setting her back down in her spot as she straightened her t-shirt.
“I am NOT a cat dammit!”
Tyler smiled as Sherie walked by and placed a small object in his hand.
“Hey, Yuki.”
She looked up at him curiously.
“What’s up?”
HE patted her head and smiled.
“You SURE you’re not a cat?”
She blinked.
“umm, Yeah? See, I don’t have-what the hell?”
He’d placed the small headband of cat ears on her head as he patted her. Confused by his random question, she’d reached up to pretend to indicate her lack, only to find out she’d magically grown cat ears. He smiled at his little sister.
“Ya look like a cute kitten to me Yuki.”
She poked her head up over the couch to get a better look at him, as her mind was fighting against itself to understand just HOW she’d grown ears, when Sukie was heard squealing.
“Eee! Yuki! You look sooooooo cute!”
Yuki just looked at her girlfriend as she got a warm kiss that made everyone glow as Tyler placed her own set of ears on the loveably green haired girl’s head without her feeling a thing. Yuki pulled back from her kiss sighing happily, only to notice.
“Suu! You look soooo cute! Kiss!”
Sukie had no idea what had just happened, but Yuki was kissing her again, so she didn’t really care. The room was struggling to handle the pure cute of the couple in cat ears, and so were the newly eared pair. Yuki hopped over the couch.
“We’ll watch it later, Tyler. Sukie’s cute!”
The two ran to their bed again as Sherie stole Yuki’s spot.
“battles?”
“Kiss?”
She kissed him with a smile before he pulled up the feeds from wars past. He scrolled as Yuki and Sukie were heard mewing and meowing in a cat-based role play. They laughed as he found one.
“Huh. Another bridge battle. Always fun.”
Sherie was comfortably wrapped in his arm as he hit play. The battle was between Kaiser’s and Wolfskrig. The racists were rolling onto the bridge with a machinegun mounted truck as the Wolfskrig school were seen to ride onto the bridge with a halftrack truck from WWII. Soon as he saw the thing, Tyler frowned.
“Hey, Dani, I thought this year was the only year we got things like those.”
Dani looked over at the screen as the 75mm cannon on the halftrack blew the technical away in a single shot.
“Outright tanks yes. But we can get things like halftracks, APCs, armored cars, and the like long as we foot the bill.”
Tyler smiled now.
“Ohhh, I got a few ideas now. A good armored car or even a decent halftrack crew can wreak havoc on an armored force. Plus we kinda need more light armor. I’ll look into it after the raid.”
The Kaiser school didn’t retreat as they set up a mortar tube out of sight of the halftrack before lobbing shells onto the bridge. Tyler chuckled as he saw a shell hit an end mooring of the bridge.
“That one’s gonna go too.”
Sherie nodded and sure enough, the bridge gave out on that end. The 50 foot span dropped into a small freeway underneath, causing another pileup as both schools kept fighting. The feed ended when a tanker truck slammed into the piled up cars and a racist hit it with an RPG. The resulting blast set the area on fire with several nearby buildings getting set alight from the raining fire. Tyler chuckled as he saw the carnage unfold.
“Nasty.”
Dani smiled from, her spot on the other couch.
“RPGs were banned for a while in the city cause of that one. We weren’t allowed in the city period for maybe two months as the city had to put out a major fire.”
Tyler smiled then looked at Sherie.
“Wanna watch something else?”
she thought about it.
“Hmmm, oh! Let’s finish our movie binge!”
“Love you too.”
He set the last movie series they’d started watching together to play as he cleaned his colts with her cuddled up beside him. He’d just set his gun back in his holster when his tablet pinged. He picked it up.
“Attention the war cease fire due to weather is lifted. All war activities are clear to resume effective immediately. Repeat.”
Tyler smiled.
“I’ll go give the major the update.”
The girls nodded as they went with him to gear up with their sidearms. Tyler walked over to where Fuji was sleeping in Shiro’s arms to gently shake her awake. She opened an eye to glare at him.
“Either you have an update or have decided on suicide.”
“Just got the ping. War’s back on.”
She sighed and got up as Shiro woke up now too.
“Fuji?”
The Major kissed her lovingly.
“War’s back on, Shiro.”
She nodded as the squad went from relaxation and leisure to relaxed readiness as Tyler looked at the dressing Major.
“Order a surprise uniform inspection. Those bastards lost two full days do they’ll be looking for blood. I’m going to check the armory.”
She nodded as he pulled his custom 680 down and a belt of rounds down for a patrol. He loaded the twelve rounds in and pumped it. Tyler headed for the door and opened it…..just to see a boy with a similar shotgun aimed at the steel frame. Tyler didn’t even blink as he pulled his trigger, blowing a fist sized hole out the back of the boy’s chest before pumping the gun to take aim at a girl with a lighter skirt with horror in her eyes as he fired the gun from the hip as his neon blue tac laser was on her stomach. She went down dropping her Uzi as he lifted the shotgun over his shoulder to shoot a boy in the face as he tried to stab him in his back. His head exploded as a sniper across the large open tower took aim at him. Tyler took a step to the side as the round slammed into t5he wall where he had just been standing. He had his colt out and fired once at the attempted sniper, taking him in the eye. Tyler looked around at the carnage as he sighed.
“Damned idiots.”
He pumped a fresh shell in to the chamber as he headed for the armory. He walked in to see a tall lanky boy holding a brick of c4 as he tried to set it on a large pile of mortar rounds.
“Hey, bro.”
The kid looked over as Tyler threw a knife, taking him in the heart. Tyler sighed again as he disarmed the brick. He cleared the armory as the school went into full overdrive to both resecure the campus and to do the uniform inspection Tyler dragged the dead kid out of the armory to dump him in the pile of bodies. The guns were useless to the squad and so were added to the armory. Tyler walked back to the room to see a boy wheeling a trolley of cases to the door. The door was banged on.
“Delivery for Captain Hawk.”
Tyler was walking over as the door opened. The boy pulled a gun only for a single blast of a shotgun to ring out as his face exploded. Tyler smiled as he saw it. Looking into the door, he saw Shiro with her Model 1887 in her hands. HE smiled at the blue haired beauty.
“I see the goddess of Health and Beauty still loves her cocking!”
She smiled as she flipped the lever on gun with a heavy click.
“I must defend my home, Mortal. Where else will you worship me?”
“Of course, Goddess.”
The cases were brought in and inspected as the mess was cleaned up. Once cleared, Fuji got the report.
“Looks like the racists paid a visit, same with the freedom school, more of Stalin’s boys, and a few from the Nunnery.”
“Well, what a coinkidink.”
The new guns were given to Sherie for a look over as Tyler looked outside to see the clouds beginning to clear out.
“Our timetable got moved ahead a day. Can we hit them tonight?”
Fuji looked at the map.
“We can. We kinda HAVE to. We do this to your type of over doing it we’ll utterly remove them from play.”
“How long for a school to be rebuild and populated once toast?”
“Two weeks. Tops.”
“So in under 5 days we’ll have utterly destroyed two schools and absorbed one? I like it. Alright. Last hours battle prep. We roll once that sun is gone.”
The squad nodded and got to last minute prep.
“You SVT is ready, Tyler.”
“Love you, Sherie. I’ll break it in.”
He took the workhorse to the balcony with a full bucket and as he did, he felt a gaze.
“Shiro love me.”
He stepped aside as a round slammed into the window as he took aim at the would-be sniper.
“Yeah I see you cocksucker.”
The boy was near the 400m target in the field. Tyler fired the once with his new toy, and hit him square in the forehead. Tyler smiled as he saw two more take off running.
“I missed this.”
He fired twice more and hit them both. Once the kills were cleaned up he emptied the buckets twice and was satisfied. Sukie came out with her Skorpion and a few mags.
“Here. I’ll call it a thanks for setting Yuki and me up like you do.”
“Sure, Sukie. She’s cute, ain’t she?”
Sukie sighed with utter happiness as she thought of her girlfriend.
“Yuki is gorgeous. I love her!”
“Awww! Sukie! I love you too!”
Yuki had snuck out onto the balcony to try and surprise Sukie and had caught her dreamlike sigh of utter love. Tyler smiled as Sukie got a fresh kiss off Yuki as he set the small mag into the submachine gun. He took aim at the target and pulled the trigger.
“HOLY!”
The damned thing jumped so freakin bad it nearly flew out of his hands as he was not expecting the recoil to so extreme from such a small gun. He shook his head as he swapped for a fresh mag.
“Yeah, not a fan already.”
Sherie came out with a Bizen Submachine gun for a bit of practice and smiled as she saw the gun in his hands.
“Well?”
HE looked at her frowning.
“Things a buzzsaw, but the grouping is fucked, the recoil batshit, and it blew through 30 rounds in three seconds. Not a fan.”
Sherie laughed.
“That gun invented spray and pray remember?”
He emptied the two extra mags as he replied.
“Fair. Least I can say I tried it.”
He cleaned up his mess as Sherie got in some practice with her odd SMG. He cleaned Sukie’s gun for her before placing it on her side of Yuki’s little spot on the lower level. He set his new SVT on a set of brackets before taking down his Dragonov for a bit of practice. He grabbed a bucket of mags and set up beside Sherie as she emptied her tube like mag and headed inside for a fresh gun. He plinked with the russian sniper until he ran out of bullets. He was sweeping as Dani came out with her own Dragonov. The busty blonde smiled as she took her spot for good blinking as he patted her back. Next up was the M8 he’d bought. He walked up and Sherie leaned on a wall.
“Kinda need to see it work.”
“Love you too, Sher.”
HE fit the mag in and pulled the trigger. He smiled as he hit the bullseye on the targets at the 500m range with evident sparks. Once he blew through the four mags he’d brought up Sherie took the rifle.
“Just to be sure.”
He kissed her as he went to talk to Fuji as she looked at the bags of gear.
“We looking good, Major?”
She nodded as she ran down a list on a clipboard.
“Yeah. We got the grenades, mines, Megalows, claymores, C4, and the kit for hotwiring a car.”
“The Charger, is the ignition original to your knowledge?”
Fuji frowned at the oddly specific question as she passed him the intel on the car.
“This is everything we know.”
HE sat down to look over the papers.
“Okay, let’s see what they did to it. V-8 super charged engine with fuel injectors, custom chromed twin port exhaust, street level racing tires from Viper Street, decent brand, lightened flywheel, race tuned transmission with upgraded gearbox, automatic, good call stick sucks, ignition is single point latchkey. Nifty trick, seats four in again custom racing seats with nonopening doors. Wow, for a bunch of racist bastards, they know how to kit out a decent muscle car. The kit’s a backup plan, Fuji. Ignition like that I can just use my switchblade.”
She blinked.
“Sooo, you know Cars now too?”
He shrugged.
“My grandfather was a mechanic. So, I picked up a thing or two here and there.”
HE set the clipboard down as he looked at the plans again.
“Hmmm, their tanks.”
Fuji looked at her intel.
“They have a Tiger II, Panzer IV, T-38, Panzer III, and a Jagdpanther.”
“I’m half tempted to rig a few shells in their armory. Then again it’s just extra work since we’ll make em go boom anyway.”
She smiled.
“We’ll hurt them.”
Tyler patted Fuji as he headed for his collection. He spotted his new PKM LMG and smiled.
“You’ll do.”
He took the big gun down with four boxes with 150 rounds per as he set it on a ring for LMGs on the railing. As he did, Rikka came out with her MK46 and set up beside him. He smiled at the scarred girl.
“What up gunner girl?”
She smiled at that one as she loaded a box into her gun.
“Gunner girl? I like that one I’m keeping it. Got a question for you.”
“Oh shit here we go.”
“Jackass. That M240? Mind if I can shoot it some time?”
“Sure. It a favorite of yours?”
She got an intense smile as she pulled the bolt on the big gun back.
“Was a favorite in a game I played from a mission where you light up an airport.”
HE leaned into his own LMG and they pulled their triggers together. Her gun had the faster fire rate, whereas his sounded the meaner. The PKM was still un-upgraded but he found the recoil easily managed and it to be rather easy to handle. He emptied the bx as Rikka swapped out her own for a fresh.
“I remember that level. Though, I remember two different versions for SOME odd reason.”
She blinked.
“Difference?”
“one I played first had a kid with a red balloon and a teddy bear in the front of the line as you stepped out of the elevator. He looks right at you as you go to aim. Every other time I’ve played that game he wasn’t there.”
She blinked.
“Oh my Shiro. I’ve felt the same way! I just thought I imagined him!”
Tyler shrugged as he pulled the trigger again. Rikka fired as well until they were out again.
“I think that was a very first copy or something.”
The dirty blonde shrugged as she emptied her last box.
“Makes sense. That one level kinda made a mess.”
HE chuckled as he finished his last box.
“Right? Watch your step until I’m done sweeping.”
She nodded as the floor of the balcony was littered in brass casings. Tyler swept the spent rounds into the bucket as Rikka stood stock still before giving her firm ass a fond pat, making her squeak.
“Still cute.”
She was blushing as they went inside. He cleaning the beastly PKM as Rikka did the same with her Mk46. HE looked outside and noted the sun’s position.
“We got an hour until dark.”
Fuji was looking at her tablet.
“We got an update on Kaiser’s.”
He walked over beside the Major.
“Effective immediately, Kaiser’s is a bountied School. As such, ALL restrictions for the war are lifted and successful raids will be paid with double rewards on top of the usual ten times for their ‘unworth’. We got any more of those gas nades left?”
She shook her head.
“No. And not enough time to make any.”
He shrugged.
“No biggee. Okay, we have an hour until dark. And it’s a three hour ride to the school. Gear up!”
The raid squad nodded and the frenzy began. Tyler, Dani, Sherie, Fuji, Shiro and Maria put their bulletproof clothing on with the black body armor of Stalin’s over it with gasmask due to the chemicals the racists used. Once they were geared up, Tyler tapped the map.
“Hell on earth. I’m riding with Sherie as I’m stealing their car.”
All heads nodded.
“Demons. Move out.”
The group ran from the room as the school was placed on full lockdown under pain of death. Not a single student was to leave their rooms until the raid team returned. Sherie gave Tyler the keys to her bike.
“It’d feel really weird riding a hog with YOU behind me.”
He smiled as they walked their bikes out. Once Sherie’s home was secured again, she climbed onto the back of the bike as they kicked them to life. Tyler rolled out in the lead with the girls behind him as the sun touched the horizon. Tyler smiled as Sherie hugged him from behind .
“Can you hear me ladies?”
“Loudly.”
“Clearly.”
“Nicely.”
“Perfectly.”
“Shiro looks.”
They laughed at the yoda style complement. The sun was fully down with a clear night sky as the raid team reached the ditch spot for their bikes. Tyler hid them in the small forest the only way he can before they made the switch to night vision. Tyler leading the way again with every girl following in his footsteps. They found another conveniently placed rock looking over the outer wall into the school. Tyler smiled.
“Dani, Shiro, Maria as watch.”
They nodded and took spots as he rigged the area with hidden type traps before looking at the ladies.
“You know the drill.”
They nodded and off they went. Tyler shook his head as he got his first look at a campus built on racism. The buildings were of a clean white marble stone, with golden eagle motifs everywhere and large Nazi flags everywhere else. There was a massive 45 foot tall statue dedicated to Adolf Hitler made of pure gold standing in the dead center of the compound with a few spot lights looking up at the image of the Fuher. The campus was ringed by a gate with razor wire on the top of it, and Tyler could see a replica of Auschwitz complete with authentic ovens. HE smiled.
“Make em cry.”
The raiders moved into the compound like shadows. Tyler headed right for the statue, and placed a heavy demo charge around the feet of the thing. The light turned green on the detonator and off they went. The trio had their masks on as they neared the first set of kitchens. Tyler smiled widely as he saw a circuit breaker near a window. He led the girls over to it,
“Right.”
He looked to see a small patrol of three boys with flash lights walking around the grounds towards them.
“Me.”
The two girls melted against the wall of the building as there was not even a shrub to hide behind. They watched as Tyler snuck up behind the three boys, and all they heard was a few scuffed rocks from the gravel path as all three were stabbed from behind in rapid succession. Tyler had the alarms torn out and the window open the next few seconds.
“Hide them in the bang room.”
The girls nodded and the bodies were hidden well. Even setting them up against the wall liker they had decided to shirk their duties for sleep. The kitchens were rigged to blow as the burners were turned all the way up. The door was tied shut with metal wire as a sort of childish prank someone would pull before moving on. Next thing they found was a large multi floor hospital. Tyler and the girls played the same trick: he hit the circuit breakers, then the wounded were put to death with knives. The store rooms were loaded with charges before they moved to the first set of five armories. They too were rigged to blow. Tyler and the girls dropped two more patrols of students and hid their bodies inside the armories they rigged before finding the tank garage. Tyler smiled as he saw the things had ten guards this time. He pulled his silenced SVT up as the ladies switched to semi auto. The idiots had no idea what happened as ten shots went out and ten bodies dropped. They were hidden in the tanks with heavy charges rigged to the ammo. The lights were killed as they moved on to the holocaust replica. Tyler rigged the ovens to go as the girls rigged long houses. Tyler spotted a small garage near the center building.
“Ride.”
They smiled as they moved to secure the place. The lock was easily picked and the guards killed with either knife or gun. Tyler got his first look at the car and nodded.
“Once the last charges are set, I’ll be back for this thing.”
The door was shut and relocked as he could easily tear the wooden door off the hinges. Next the hunters moved to the main dormitory. Tyler used his stealth skills to assassinate every enemy student on the ground floor. He and the girls rigged the demo charges and incendiary charges since the rules for the wars had been lifted, Tyler planned to drop the building with them in it. The last places hit were the last armory, a second hospital, and the school’s chem lab they made their gases in. Tyler smiled.
“Car.”
They split. Fuji and Sherie regrouped with Dani, Maria, and Shiro as he went back for the Charger. He was inside the single car garage and did a look over before finding the damned keys in a small toolbox. He opened the doors, before getting into the drivers seat. HE smiled widely as he turned the key and the car rumbled to life. He drove it to the gate where the girls were waiting without making the thing rumble louder then a purr. Once it was beyond the gate he readied for the next phase as he and the girls all took up spots.
“Status?”
“Ready.”
“I got confused Nazis at the now empty garage.”
“Set.”
“Light it.”
Tyler smiled.
“Fire in the hole!”
He hit the detonator and the quiet late summer night became the fourth of July as over five dozen explosions rocked the school as everything from the kitchens and hospitals went. The statue to Hitler lost it’s legs and crumbled into dust, the holocaust replica was a crater, the tanks were ruined beyond repair, the armories sent out shockwaves from the blasts, the first floor of the main dormitory was blown to high hell with numerous load bearing supports being fucked beyond hope, and the chem lab going up in a multi colored flame as students ran like chickens with their heads cut off as they tried to do SOMETHING.
“Light em up!”
Tyler and the girls opened fire on the panicking students with their silenced weaponry, dropping dozens as the racists had no idea what was going on. Once the raiders ran out of bullets,
“Load into the car, and RTB.”
The girls smiled as they did just that. Tyler rolled the stolen 1969 dodge charger to the spot they’d hid their bikes. Once the ladies were mounted up, Tyler floored it, sending the roar of the engine into the night, which the still freaking out Nazis heard as the main dormitory’s supports gave out entirely. The fifteen story tower fell over onto the main building and into the replica of the Hitler Auditorium, shattering the 75 foot long golden eagle motif over the main projector screen. Tyler and the girls were laughing hard as they roared along the road from the burning school.
“I love it when a plan comes together!”
Tyler was happily cruising in the charger as the girls flanked his new wheels. Tyler was smiling as he noticed an extra light on the detonator.
“Huh, got a last charge.”
Sherie was heard giggling.
“Do it.”
He hit it, and there was an even larger boom behind them as Sherie had found the storeroom for the tank shells, mortar rounds, unused C4, and other explosives on her way to the front gate with Fuji. Tyler smiled.
“Sherie.”
He heard the twin tailed girl giggle.
“Yes, Tyler?”
“I fucking love you.”
They laughed as they roared along the sakura tree lined road to Sakamiya Academy. Tyler parked the new car in the tank hanger as Sherie’s bunker would get a garage addon for it in the morning. Tyler and the girls headed up to the squad room to shower and check for updates. They walked in to see Rikka with her bipoded MK46 in the hall with Yuki and Sukie sitting on the couch with their SMGs. They laughed at the early return.
“How bad?”
“Debrief in five minutes.”
The squad was in front of the board after Tyler and the raiders had changed out of the hot body armor. He used a red marker to cross of targets.
“The holocaust thing, statue, every armory, hospital, tanks, and chem lab are fucked beyond hope. Dorm one fell onto the main building, and I got a new car.”
Dani snorted.
“The idiots got a bounty and didn’t even have patrols out.”
Fuji corrected her.
“They did. Quite a few actually. Tyler here is just invisible in the dark.”
The girls just chuckled as Fuji got a ping.
“We got an update.”
“On screen, major.”
She put it up.
“As of 1923 hours, the Kaiser’s School Akademie has officially declared war on Stalin’s school under a blood feud rules situation. As such any raids they launch against each other will be rule free. Repeat.”
Fuji smiled as she saw it.
“we got a separate update as well, since this was a stealth op.”
She put it up.
“rewards for the successful stealth operation against both Stalin’s School and Kaiser’s are as follows: The stolen car is awarded as the Squad Leader’s personal vehicle, 1,500,000 to the school’s budget, 1 free voucher, 1 requisitions voucher, 500,000 to each squad member, 750,000 to each active raider, a full resupply of ammunitions and weapons, 250 new students added to the next full resupply, 500,000 added to the Squad Budget. Repeat.”
Tyler chuckled as he took the successful plan down.
“Next time we’ll set the nuns at Stalin’s.”
That got a laugh as he passed the roll to Sherie.
“Got another gem here, Sherie.”
she took the tube as Tyler looked at the leftover plans.
“We’ll keep the raid plans for Stalin’s up just in case. The nunnery I’ll hide.”
Then he looked at Fuji.
“What’s a requisitions Voucher?”
Fuji smiled.
“Useful for ammo and other necessities.”
He nodded.
“We’ll sit on the vouchers for now. Only thing we need is the beds, balcony expansion and the hot tub put in.”
That got a laugh from the ladies. Maria went into the kitchen and came out with ice cold root beers in the glass bottles. The squad popped caps as Tyler held his out.
“When we get the enemy in our sights, may the gods help them.”
“FOR NOTHING ELSE CAN!”
The squad clinked bottles before downing them as they toasted a successful raid. Tyler smiled as he looked at the clock. 11:39 PM.
“Let’s call it ladies. We got school in the morning.”
That got a laugh as the squad readied for bed. Yoko was cuddling with Yuki and Sukie in the pink bed, Rikka was with Dani in her hammock, Sherie had talked Maria into joining her, Fuji had Shiro in her bed and Tyler joined his soul in his. Llyia was wearing a mere pair of light grey panties as he cuddled into her warm body, feeling her own myriad of scars rubbing against his own. He closed the curtain and kissed her.
“Good night, Llyia, I love you.”
She smiled at him in the dark.
“I love you too, Tyler.”

He next opened his eyes to see Llyia’s sleeping face right next to his. He smiled as he kissed her awake.
“Good morning, Love.”
She opened her emerald eyes with a happy smile as he kissed her again.
“Good morning, Soul.”
They kissed a few more times before grabbing a shower together. Tyler had just put his uniform on as Llyia laid out the breakfast out when the other girls came up in a sleepy line. Tyler smiled as he and the girls ate together after the shower dance. He had his colts on his hips with his FAL as his primary that day. He and Yuki went to class and took their spots in the back row. Tyler sharpening his knife as he listened to the daily gossip.
“I heard Kaiser’s got fucked last night.”
“I heard that too. They think Stalin’s did it.”
“Of course we ALL know who paid a visit.”
“right? Hey, have you SEEN those shrine maidens that came here the other day?”
“Mark I did not know there were THAT many hotties in the world. That one girl, Seiki? Yeah, Seiki. She’s got it BAAAAAD for Hawk.”
The room chuckled as the girl that had spoke continued.
“Like she’s got a picture of his face on a pillow with a toy strapped to it bad.”
Tyler smiled.
“I guess I need to say hi then.”
That got a laugh as the freshmen walked in. Tyler and Yuki noting the nerves had died down from the entrance ceremony, and had been replaced with the usual cheer of freshman in school. Tyler pulled up his Tablet as Yuki sighed.
“They still haven’t seen the fighting when it gets serious.”
Tyler nodded.
“Yeah. Says here we’re back on the roster for large scale battles. Ten bucks say we’ll get attacked by Friday.”
The orange haired girl nodded.
“Saturday the latest.”
Tyler looked out the window to see a series of massive trucks transporting cloth covered vehicles. HE smiled widely now.
“Fuji. The new tanks have arrived.”
She laughed.
“We’ll have our crews go over them.”
“Put the two Sturm tigers on cement islands with supports to better distribute the weight. The Maus is to be disguised as a wall until the turret starts to move. The Ju-77 off to the side as an overlap, and we’ll see how to deploy the rest when we get our next attack.”
“Understood.”
The class got under way as the delayed work on the rooms and new buildings was started. Yuki went off to her next class as Tyler went to shooting practice. He’d decided to put some work into his Barrett fifty cal as he needed anti material practice. He spotted the same boy that he’d had to drop the other day and made a point of carrying the rifle where he could see the thing clearly for what it was. He gulped as Tyler brought the 6 foot rifle up to the tall sniper tower with a bucket of mags. He set the thing on the table for sniper practice before getting behind the scope. He took aim and fired at the target at the 1200m range, and the round slammed into the thing with a nasty spark. He laughed as he emptied the gun. HE stood up to swap mags when he felt a gaze….behind him. He moved a round whizzed past him, and slammed a new mag into the massive rifle.
“Just got shot at at training ground 5. I got the barrett.”
Fuji’s voice was heard.
“Make it count.”
He dropped to the floor as another round whizzed past him. He set the end of the barrel on the lip of the wall for mounting rifles as he peered into the scope. He picked out the shooter easily enough. He was on the 9 floor of the main building looking for another shot as he took cover behind a small steel balcony. Tyler smiled.
“I see you.”
Tyler fired once, and he saw the shooter’s torso just explode from the force of the impact from a direct hit from 50 BMG ammo. The boy fell over the railing as his rifle stayed on the floor with the newly red splattered wall. Tyler smiled.
“I got em. Made a mess of him, but I got em.”
That got a laugh as he headed to see the damage firsthand. The boy had been hit center mass, and the round had blown open his chest cavity like when you hit a pumpkin with a hammer. His arm was hanging from a mere thread of skin and the 9 story fall had turned him into a near paste. Tyler chuckled as Fuji came over with more students.
“I made a mess this time.”
She laughed as well now.
“I’ll say.”
Tyler smiled as he looked at the aftermath. The guy was splattered on the ground in a manner he’d seen in cartoons for years. As he looked at the spatter, he spotted the idiot’s gun had landed nearby. Curious he looked at the thing.
“Wow. That’s a rare beast.”
Fuji came over to look as the remains were cleaned up with a shovel.
“What is it?”
Tyler lifted the bettered rifle.
“A Geweher 43. German semi auto sniper from WWII. 7.62x 37 rounds on a ten round mag. Their equivalent to the Russian SVT.”
The blue eyed Major tilted her head as he looked it over.
“The scope sight okay?”
He looked.
“Wow. It is. It’s a Swastika.”
She sighed.
“great. THEY woke up.”
He looked at her, mildly surprised by her tone of exasperation.
“More racists?”
She nodded as she rubbed her eyes.
“Yup. Only these are actual Nazis.”
Tyler blinked.
“ready for an unannounced assault Fuji.”
She jumped.
“Why? The order will be given, but why?”
HE pulled his colts.
“if these are actual Nazis, and they’re sending in scouts…..what was the name of the campaign that got them Europe?”
She frowned.
“it was called…Blitzkrieg.”
He nodded.
“Lightning attacks.”
The Major’s hand went for her ear piece.
“EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY: BEGIN BATTLE PREP. ALL STUDENTS TO BEGIN PREPPING FOR FULL ASSAULT.”
Tyler put his own words out there.
“We’re on the clock everyone. MOVE!”
The more experienced students exploded into action as Tyler looked at Fuji,
“Risen Demons. Report to Fuji’s office for war briefing. Five minutes.”
The squad was in the commander’s office as he placed the gun on the desk. Sherie groaned.
“The Fuher’s Children. Fuck.”
Tyler smiled.
“We’re on full alert. Fuji.”
She looked up from the commander’s laptop.
“Those instincts are scary, Captain.”
“How long and how many?”
She sighed.
“Three days. And 1500.”
he looked at her.
“The FUCK?”
The rest of the squad were right there with him as the Major sighed.
“Looks like the Fuher’s regiment, the Imperial Legion, and the Mussolini mafia schools took offense to us attacking their brethren. So. An attack from THREE schools.”
Tyler sighed.
“Wow. We get refight WWII. Yippee. Okay.”
He looked at the squad, then to the maps of the campus.
“We got three days to get a proper welcome ready for 1500 knockers, with at least TWO full armoured divisions, the standard car/truck bombs, the roof set for heavy war, and we have close to six hundred rookies as well.”
Yoko rubbed her chin.
“Have Seiki and Ria join us.”
Tyler looked at the map of the mile long road leading in,
“Sure. Major.”
The two girls were paged as he looked at the leader.
“We have enough bullets?”
She looked at a paper.
“every armory is full to bursting. Tank shells too. The Sturmtigers are in place behind the main building, and the Maus is as well.”
“Good. The armor alone is a great edge.”
Seiki and Rin came in then and saluted. Tyler passed the former leaders the intel. Soon as they read the numbers they groaned.
“Great.”
Tyler chuckled as he looked at Rin.
“How good are you at sneaking passed enemy lines?”
She flipped her purple hair at him grinning.
“I WAS a Ghost ya know.”
he leered at Seiki, making her squirm, as he replied.
“Okay. This is an extended defense.”
Tyler looked at the layout of the forest.
"Night raids every night, major. They get ANY sleep we failed. I want landmines and claymores along the outer perimeter this time. We'll slow their headlong charge into the doormen so their mgs can eat them for breakfast."
Fuji smiled.
"Clever captain. The armor?"
"Have the maus say hi after they realise it's not a wall. And we're doing rigged vests again."
"Understood."
The demon looked at the numberes again before looking at Sherie.
"I want armor piercing on the 42s. Plus,"
He wrote down an m60 varient.
"Upgrade the m60s to rthis, type here."
She blinked.
"Shit. Those are don't jam at all."
"Exactly. I'm pissed I forgot. Next. We got a minigun here?"
Fuji sighed.
"Sadly not captain. Those are rare to begin with."
"Okay. Then what about mg34s?"
Sherie smiled.
"I got five."
"Them things are buzzsaws. Plus so freakin small they make great ambush mgs. Now. What about automatic grenade launchers?"
Fuji grinned.
"Alex has an m136 he's been longing to use."
"That'll be on frontline two. That 50 cal ready?"
"We picked up two."
"I want them here and here."
He tapped two points on either side of the maus.
"Overlapping fields of fire and they can pucnh right through any of the trees to about here."
Maria tilted her head.
"We have enough grenades and 50 call bullets?"
"We don't, use a voucher. We may hafve gotten a booster from the two schools, but we still have a worryingly high number of rookies. Form ALL the schools."
They nodded at that fact as Tyler stood tall.
"After that, it's reinforce. Sherie, I'll help you get the big guns topside, Seiki will be her maidens' primary leader, and Rin her group, and Yuna for our forces with Fuji being the commander of the three divisons."
The girls nodded and Fuji smiled.
"Wow, Captain, And here I thought you didn't want to be commander?"
Tyler chuckled.
"I'm having fun pretneding to be YOU."
They laughed at that as Yuki giggled.
"What about me?"
"YOU get with Myuki and Suki. The cuteness brigade."
That got a laugh as Rin smirked.
"Myuki's a VERY active lesbian. So, Yuki? Just leer."
Tyler chuckled again before looking at Dani.
"Armor piercing as usual. I'll get my barret up there too this time. Llyia, I want you to get an antimaterial rifle as well."
She smiled.
"Of course, love. I know just the one."
She pulled her tablet up and he watched as she scrolled to one rifle. The bullpup varient of the4 barrett fifty cal. He smiled as she bought the thing.
"We now have three antimaterial snipers in play. Plus the fiftys on the ground. Fuji, daily uniform inspections. Once in the morning, once at lunch, and once at night. we are not getting fucked by a sneaker."
"Captain."
The Scarred man then looked at their armor.
"Hmm. Hannah say anything about the tanks being repaired?"
Fuji smirked.
"The porsche tiger is ready with an upgraded belt system, the panzer is ready as well. All tanks are green."
"The Stug and the holtzer will be at the front supporting the doormen. As well-concealed surprises."
They nodded and Tyler looked out the window.
"All I got for this one. The usual."
They grinned.
"Break!"
Tyler went with Sherie to get the heavy machineguns, Fuji gave the orders, Yuki and Suki went to kidnap Myuki, Dani took Llyia to teach ehr the 50 cal, Maria went with Shiro to look at supplies, Seiki, Yoko, and Rikka went to direct traffic for the shrine maidens, and Rin hurried to her own students. Sherie smirked as she heled his hand.
"You kindea took the fuck over there. Holding out on me?"
He lifted her up for a kiss.
"Nah. Just kinda hit me groove."
He put her down, thoroughly embarrassed.
"Bastard."
"Love you too, Sherie."
She smiled as he hugged her.
"We'll be fine."
"Course we will! Wegot Yuki!""
"Eep!"
They laughed as Yuki's shocked squeak was heard by all.
"Love you Yuki!"
The duo reached Sherie's bunker and went inside. Tyler walked over to ther MG42s and unstrapped the beastly machineguns and set them onto trolleys as Sherie pulled the m60s she had for the conversions to prevent jammings. The industrious duo worked hard with him adding guns and her getting the beefy 60s up to snuff. He smiled as he watched her work for a moment, loving how she got laser focused on her task. Find me a better gunsmith. The boy looked around until he spotted an old workhorse that made him tilt his head at. He walekd over and took the lewis gun down and looked down it's sights.
"Weird looking thing ain;t it?"
He shrugged as he set it back on the peg.
"More workhorse. Nice relic though."
She smiled as he kissed her again.
"60s are ready. We got like four now."
"More lead we got down range the better."
"Yup. So. My reward?"
He lifted her onto his shoulder and carried her to her bed,
"Your reward is the loss of your ability to walk without a wobble!"
Sign up to rate and review this story