Categories > TV > Teen Wolf

Possessed Werewolf

by SamDeanCass 0 reviews

Y/N and Isaac were once inseparable and she was his anchor. That all stopped when Isaac took a liking to Allison. When the pack are attacked by The Oni, Y/N becomes possessed by the flies which end...

Category: Teen Wolf - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2021-09-02 - 1630 words - Complete

0Unrated
Pairing: Isaac x fem!werewolf!reader
A/N: Set in Season 3b.


You always thought that you and Isaac would be together forever, seems how you were his anchor and he was yours. You were a born werewolf which meant you played a pivotal part in Isaac’s change. That’s how you and him bonded; being together so many hours of the day sure played a part in the beginning or your relationship. It also helped that your best friends were Scott and Stiles which meant that Isaac immediately got accepted into Scott’s pack. You had never imagined that Isaac would fall for Alison which is when your whole world turned upside down.

You were walking down the hall when you felt a hand wrap around your bicep and pull you into the nearest classroom. Your eyes flashed yellow as you turned around with your claws protruding from your nails but you soon calmed down once you seen Isaac staring back at you.
“What did you do that for? There is something called a hallway that we can talk in.” You chuckled, shaking your head a little. Isaac smiled back at you but with sadness in his eyes. You tilted your head to the side a little whilst grabbing one of Isaac’s hand in yours. “What’s the matter baby?” He opened his mouth to say something but it seemed as though he couldn’t get it out.
You raised your eyebrows a little and pulled on Isaac’s hand. “Please, babe. You’re worrying me now.” A stray tear fell down his face as he lifted his hand to our face, running his fingers across your cheek. You leaned into his touch and smiled, letting his warmth overcome your body. “I’m so sorry, Y/N. I’m really sorry.” Your heart began beating much faster as anxiety flowed through you.

Your nose crinkled up as you focused on the particular scent emitting from Isaac. “Why-why are you guilty? What have you done?” Isaac shook his head. “Nothing yet. It’s something that I have to do, right now.” You backed away a little, unsure of what Isaac was talking about. “What do you mean?”

Isaac closed his eyes and took a deep breath. “I’ve got feelings for somebody else, Y/N. I’ve had them for a while but I thought that I could fight it. But over the past few weeks, they’ve become stronger; unbearable to resist. We were alone one night and we..... kissed.”
Once again your eyes flashed yellow but this time, they were a deeper shade, conveying your anger. “Get out, Isaac. It’s over.” Isaac moved towards you, but you stepped back, baring your fangs at him. “I said GET OUT!” Isaac rushed passed you before you acted on your anger.

Slamming the door behind him, you stomped through the aisles of desks throwing whatever you could find. Eventually, your anger wore off and sadness consumed you. You fell to the floor, sobs racking through your body as the news of what had happened finally sunk in./]

Ever since, you and Isaac have kept your distance. You still loved him, of course you did, but you couldn’t tell him that; it was too hard. Every day you watched Isaac and Alison together, holding hands down the hallways, stealing kisses whenever they could. Isaac loved Alison but there was nothing you could do, or so you thought.

You and the pack were separated around town, looking for ‘Void Stiles’. You were searching in the basement of the school when you heard a buzzing around your head. You flapped your hand around your head, willing the fly to go away. However, the fly continued to bother you until it found an opening and flew into your ear.

Immediately after, an overwhelming aggression took over your body. Letting this fuel your actions, you headed straight towards who you were most angry and frustrated with: Isaac. Trees went past you in a blur as you used your werewolf speed to run to Isaac’s location.

Walking straight into his house you homed in towards Isaac, paying no attention to Scott who was sitting across from him. Once Isaac’s scent waved through your nostrils your anger turned into lust, causing your whole demeanour to change.

You strutted towards Isaac, climbing onto his lap and running your hands down his chest. Isaac looked past you to Scott, wondering what the hell was going on. They both shrugged at each other and Isaac turned his attention back to you, not completely letting his guard down. Something about you was different, but he couldn’t figure out what.

You leaned forward and attached yourself to his neck, leaving a line of sloppy kisses whilst grinding against his lap. “Why did you have to hurt me, Isaac? All this could still be yours.” You bit the top of Isaac’s ear and raked your fingers through his hair. All the while Isaac was completely transfixed with you, letting your dominant actions completely take him over.

On the other side of the room, Scott was deep in thought. What could have brought on this strange and sudden behaviour? What had come into your lives recently that had the power to do this? He sat for a few more minutes before suddenly standing up from his chair. “Isaac, she’s possessed!”

Isaac turned his head toward Scott but kept his eyes on you. “What?” Scott huffed and stormed forward, gently grabbing you off him. “Snap out of it, dude. It’s the Nogitsune that’s possessing Stiles. Somehow, it’s possessing Y/N to. We need to get her to Deaton.”

Isaac stood still for a moment and let the new information sink in whilst you were struggling in Scott’s hold to try and get to Isaac. He turned and looked at you. “How I wish that was really you.” He sighed deeply. “Let’s go.”

Deaton was able to figure out exactly what was causing the Nogitsune to possess you and found a way to get it out.

You came to on the silver table in the vets with three sets of eyes staring down at you. Slowly you sat up, holding your head. “What in the hell happened? The last thing I remember was looking in the school basement for Stiles.” You looked up and saw Isaac staring at the ground whilst Scott and Deaton looked sheepishly at each other.

“Scott, what happened?” Scott turned to you. “I think he should be the one to tell you that.” He nodded his head toward Isaac, who was slowly moving his head to look at you. “Maybe you should give us some privacy. I’m sure she doesn’t want to hear this in front of everybody.”

Scott and Deaton nodded their heads and swiftly made their way out of the room, leaving you and Isaac alone. A thin silence held the air. The both of you hadn’t been in a room alone together since you broke up. “Tell me what happened, and make it quick.”

“I don’t know the best way to tell you this, but you sorta came on to me. You came over to my house, bounded through the door and beelined straight to me, completely ignoring Scott.” You nodded along, not completely getting what was so wrong with your actions. “You then climbed onto my lap and began running your hands down my chest, whispering things in my ear, kissing me. Scott literally had to peel you off me to get you here.”

At this point, your face was bright red. “Oh my god, I’m so sorry. I never would have done that if I wasn’t, you know.” Isaac smiled and took a small step towards you. “Deaton said that you wouldn’t have done all that if you didn’t still have feelings for me.” You shook your head in denial but you could feel your heart begin to hammer in your chest.

“I-I don’t. Not anymore.” Isaac took another step towards you, your shoes touching his. “Well, I have to say Y/N. I sure felt something when you whispered in my ear...” He leant down close to your ear. “...ran your hands down my body....” Isaac wrapped his large hands around your waist and began to run them up and down your sides. “....kissing me.” He leaned down and was inches away from your face when you pulled away.

“Wait. What about Alison?” Isaac shook his head. “I realise now how stupid I was leaving you. You are and always will be the one for me. You’re my anchor, nobody can compete with that.” Within that moment, you grabbed Isaac’s head and pulled him towards you, locking your lips with his.

The familiar feeling of butterflies returned as your kiss deepened. Isaac’s hands began to roam your body, finding their way up your shirt and splay across your back. Your hands moved to his neck, pulling at the small hairs at the base. Isaac began messing with the clasp of your bra, desperate to get it off; which is when you pulled away.

“We can’t do that here, Isaac. Deaton would sure as hell have a mess to clean up when he comes back.” Isaac gave you a lustful smirk. “Let’s take this somewhere else then.” He tucked his hands under your legs and threw you over his shoulder, running out of the vets towards his house.

You never would have thought that it would take an ancient evil being to possess you and come onto Isaac to get you both back together, but you were definitely not complaining.....
Sign up to rate and review this story