Categories > Movies > Harry Potter

Going For The Bad Boy

by SamDeanCass 0 reviews

James has been protective over Y/N ever since her last boyfriend broke her heart. When Y/Ns best friend, Lily, finds out about Y/Ns feelings for Sirius, she tries to change her mind due to Sirius b...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2021-10-03 - 1053 words - Complete

0Unrated
A/N: Y/N is James' twin sister.
Pairing: Younger Sirius Black x fem!Potter!reader


Being James Potters’ twin sister had its perks. He was the most popular boy in Gryffindor and the most fierce, especially after your last boyfriend broke your heart. You caught him kissing another girl in the Potions store cupboard when Snape told you to fetch something. It was the worst feeling in the world. It felt as though your whole world had imploded. When James spotted you crying in the corner of the common room, he immediately came to your side and demanded to know what had happened. As soon as he found out, James went to go find the boy and made sure he wished that he’d never laid eyes on you in the first place.

Another perk of being his sister was having the best friends in the world. You and James had made life-long friends within your first year at Hogwarts and have lasted throughout your whole school experience until your present year: Year 7.

One of your friends however, Sirius Black, had grown quite close to you and you considered him your closest friend. You had grown so close, in fact, that you had developed feelings for him. Over the past few weeks, though, these feelings had grown evidently stronger and you felt as though you had to tell somebody so you confided in Lily, your best friend.

“Lily, I have to tell you something but you have to promise not to tell anyone, not even James.” You and Lily were sitting in front of the fireplace in the Gryffindor common room, out of earshot of everybody. Lily shifted a little in her seat. “I don’t know how I feel about keeping something from James.” You rolled your eyes at her. “C’mon, Lil. You’re my best friend. Your the only one I can tell.” Lily thought for a few seconds before nodding her head. “Alright, Y/N. Spill.”

You smiled and took a deep breath. “Well, I don’t know if you’ve noticed but over the past few years, me and Sirius have grown quite close to each other.” Lily nodded. “I’ve noticed, and so has everybody else. The two of you are never apart.” You narrowed your eyes at her before continuing. “Well...I think I’ve got feelings for him and, over the past few weeks, they have grown even stronger.”

Lily’s eyes widened. “You can’t tell him, Y/N. He’s the bad boy of the boys, and he’s known to be quite dangerous. I don’t want what happened last time to happen again. I can’t see you go through that again.”

.....................................................................................

Since your conversation with Lily, you had tried very hard to hide your feelings from Sirius. However one day during lunch, a note was slipped to you by another Gryffindor student. Immediately, you opened it. The note told you to go to the Black Lake which seemed a little suspicious.

Lily was reading over your shoulder and shook her head when she finished it. “You can’t go, Y/N. It could be a trick. I don’t want my best friend to get hurt.” You placed a hand on her shoulder and gave a reassuring smile. “Don’t worry, I’ll be fine.” You got up from the table and made your way to the Black Lake.

You neared the edge of the lake, you could see a figure standing at the edge which, when you walked further towards it, turned out to be Sirius. Anxiety began coarsing through your veins as you began to think that it was a trick, that Sirius was playing you and being the bad boy like Lily said.

You turned away to run back to the castle when you felt a soft grip on your arm and turned you around. “Hey, Y/N. I wanted to get you alone so I could apologise for all of the pranks that I’ve played on you over the years. You didn’t deserve any of it. I only done it because I really like you, maybe even love you, and I didn’t know how to tell you. I wanted to get you alone so I could tell you myself.”

You looked at Sirius and smiled shyly. “Well I love you to, Sirius. I have for a while. I kept it from you because I didn’t know how you would react.” Sirius stepped forward a little and took both of your hands in his, smiling. “I have a very important question to ask you then, Y/N. Will you be my girlfriend?” You smiled back. “Of course I will.” Sirius closed the gap between you and pressed a soft kiss to your lips. “You have no idea how long I’ve been wanting to do that.” You chuckled a little. “I can imagine.”

The two of you walked back to the castle, hand in hand, until you got back to the Common Room. All eyes were on the both of you when you set foot through the door. Remus and Peter both smiled at the two of you. Even Lily accepted your relationship although she was still a little wary of him. James, however, looked angrily at Sirius.

“When did this happen?” Sirius stepped back a little. “Just before.” James walked across the room and stood toe to toe with him. “If this” He motioned between the two of you. “Is going to happen, then you need to stop all of your pranks and dangerous ways. I don’t want my sister being hurt again, not after last time. Her last boyfriend hurt her pretty bad.”

Sirius nodded his head. “I promise you, James. I will never do anything that would hurt Y/N. She means the world to me. I love her so much.” James stared at the two of you before nodding his head. “Alright, I approve. But I swear if you do anything that upsets you, I will make you believe you had never been born.”

Sirius nodded his head before James walked away which is when he turned to you. He wrapped an arm around your waist and pulled you into him, placing a kiss to your lips.
Sign up to rate and review this story