Categories > Movies > Marvel Cinematic Universe

Wrong Conclusion

by SamDeanCass 0 reviews

Y/N is having really bad stomach cramps. When Peter discovers this, he jumps to the wrong conclusion.

Category: Marvel Cinematic Universe - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2021-10-19 - 688 words - Complete

0Unrated
You groaned as you turned over in bed, curling into yourself and clutching your stomach. “Godammit!” Tears began to form in your eyes as the pain was beginning to much for you to handle.

You heard faint footsteps coming up the stairs and immediately uncurled yourself, grimacing as you did. As much as you loved Peter, you didn’t want him to know about your stomach cramps. Whenever something’s wrong, he always jumps to the wrong conclusions and you knew that would happen if he found out.

The door opened and revealed a smiling Peter carrying a tray full of different foods for breakfast. You smiled widely at him but inside you really didn’t want to eat anything. You squeezed your eyes closed and took a sharp breath as you sat up with a pillow behind you.

Peters’ facial expression changed when he noticed and sat on the bed beside you, cradling your cheek in his hand. “Are you ok, baby? Why did you do that just then?”

You tried your best to keep your poker face even though your stomach felt like it was on fire. “Why did I do what? I didn’t do anything.” Giving you his best “I know you’re lying face”, Peter leaned back and folded his arms across his chest. “C’mon, Y/N. I always know when something’s wrong. Spill.”

You shook your head. “Honestly, nothing’s wrong. I’m just a little sore, is all.” Peter nodded but he still looked as if he didn’t believe you. Leaning over, he grabbed the tray and placed it onto your lap, placing a sweet kiss to your forehead.

You smiled gratefully at him and looked down at your food, waiting for him to leave. After a few seconds, he slipped out to go to the bathroom and that’s when you began to cry.

You had never experienced stomach cramps like this before, they were becoming unbearable. When you heard the toilet flush, you quickly wiped your eyes dry and picked up your knife and fork but stopped when you noticed Peter standing in the doorway staring at you.

“Why are you staring at me?” He raised his eyebrows at you before walking over to the bed and sitting beside you again. “You’ve been crying, I can tell. Now please, tell me what’s wrong.”

A small twinge rumbled your stomach which made you grimace a little. “I’ve got really bad stomach cramps, they’re the worst that I’ve ever felt. I can barely move, it’s unbearable.”

His eyes widened as you carried on explaining what the matter was. All of a sudden, he rushed around the room desperately trying to find something. “Peter, what the hell are you doing?!”

“I need to get you to a hospital, baby. You might have appendicitis or something worse.” He continued to look frantically for his phone until he noticed you laughing. “Why the hell are you laughing?! This is serious!” You wiped tears from your eyes, trying to calm yourself down.

“Yeah it would be if it was appendicitis babe, but it’s not.” Peter tilted his head in confusion. “What do you mean? How do you know it’s not?” You leaned forward a little in bed. “Because it’s my time of the month.” He still looked confused, like a lost puppy. Rolling your eyes, you placed a hand on his shoulder.

“I’m on my period, Peter. I don’t need to go to hospital.” In that moment, Peters’ face turned bright red and he hid his face in his hands. “Oh my god. I can’t believe I overreacted. Again. Why do I always do that?” You pulled him into your chest, running your fingers through his hair.

“Because you care so much. Because you don’t want anything to happen to me. Because you love me.” He turned his head to look up at you, placing a hand on the back of your head and bringing you down to meet his lips. “Of course I love you, I always will.”
Sign up to rate and review this story