Categories > Games > Undertale

We The People

by Pointfics 0 reviews

An Untertale/Deltarune AU, focusing on the lives of the residents of Fort Edmond.

Category: Undertale - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Crossover,Drama - Warnings: [!!] [V] - Published: 2021-12-13 - 411 words

0Unrated
"Fort Edmond wasn't officially named "Fort Edmond" up until 2003. It was then know as Hometown. According to local legend, the town was named that due to one of its founders having terrible-"

"Yeah, yeah, we all know the story now!"

Ralsei slammed the book shut and growled in frustration.

"Do you think that's an acceptable way to speak to your mayor?" he demanded, glaring at Susie.

"Rals, chill! I was just...er...jokin' around!" said the purple monster. Then, she sighed.

"Look, I know you're now the mayor of a town with 49,000 and something people and it's a huge responsibility, but that doesn't mean you have to strip yourself of your former personality..."

"Look, Suz, I get it. I'm not the guy I used to be. But I've come to learn that life isn't about making friends and baking cakes and all that shit. I can't continue my pacifist ways anymore. I'm almost twenty! Don't you get it?! I'M TOO OLD FOR THAT FUCKING BULLSHIT FACADE!" he roared, slamming his fists on his desk.

Susie stared at the goat boy, her body trembling slightly. She was used to him losing his temper and going on profanity filled rants nowadays. But when he would use some form of physical violence to make a point, things definitely got...dare she say it...scary.

Ralsei glared daggers at Susie for a few moments before getting up from his desk and grabbing a file.

"City Rep Asriel wants to see me. Apparently those shitholes over in Quincon want to come over here, reason being a "diplomatic vist". Fuck off, they just want to berate us just because Kris spray painted their middle school bus."

"I'm just gonna check on Mrs Edwigde if that's ok?" asked Susie, hoping to escape the regular shouting matches between the two.

"Go ahead, whatever."

Quickly, Susie grabbed her purple jacket and put it on. She then ran out of the mayor's office and slid down the banister of the stairs leading all the way down to the ground floor of the council building. No time for the lift. She darted out the revolving doors and hurriedly unlocked the door to her red Audi hatchback. Literally jumping into the front seat and flinging her seat belt on, she drove as fast as she could until the building was out of sight. Breathing a sigh of relief, she drove across the small city, heading to the northwestern part, where Culverhill Avenue beckoned.
Sign up to rate and review this story