Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > The Ice Kunoichi of the Eleven-Tailed Wolf

Chapter 16: Is it the Truth or a Lie?

by GamerLadd 0 reviews

Aiko Yanaka was a 4-year-old kid that was abandoned by her parents near the gates that lead into Konoha. Before she even enters the village she meets the demon sealed inside of her, at least, that'...

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Hinata,Kakashi,Naruto,Orochimaru,Tsunade - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2021-12-14 - 8143 words - Complete

0Unrated
Welcome to Chapter 16: Is it the Truth or a Lie?

Thanks for reading, and I hope you enjoy



Flashback Start:



When Aiko awoke the next morning with a massive headache and hangover, she was informed by Naruto that two Akatsuki Members tried to kidnap him. Jiraiya told the two of them that when Aiko could walk, they would leave the town. An hour late, Aiko was able to walk completely fine, and they left the town with a strengthened resolve to find Tsunade.



Flashback End:



The morning Aiko woke after her adventure in the previous town, she vowed never to drink ever again. "Heh, words spoken by every person the morning after they've had one too many to drink," Jiraiya chuckled. Aiko attempted to use some of her Tailed Beast chakra to heal the splitting headache she was experiencing at the moment. As soon as she started using the chakra, she felt a cool sensation and the relief of no longer having headaches. 

Once she finished healing herself, the trio had breakfast. "We're going to have to keep searching for Tsunade. While we do that, we need to work on your Rasengans and your Fuinjutsu," Jiraiya explained to the two Genin. "When do we leave?" Aiko asked as she bites into her fish. "We'll do some training before we pack up and leave," Jiraiya explained. Naruto and Aiko both finished eating their breakfast and got to training with their Rasengan. Naruto practiced adding Wind Nature Chakra to his Rasengan while Aiko focused on decreasing the time it took for her Rasengan to increase to a decent size. 

They had been training for a few hours at this point, and it was a little past noon. They packed their camp up and began the long trek to the next town. They went to town after town, searching for Tsunade. They investigated every bar and casino in each of the small towns or villages. This took a long two weeks, and during the long two weeks, both Aiko and Naruto made better progress in their Rasengan training and Fuinjutsu training. 

They were heading towards a town called Tanzaku Quarters. Both to see if they could find Tsunade and to find a place to stay for the night. When they entered the town, Aiko immediately recognized all the gambling establishments and gained a glint in her eye. Naruto saw this glint out of the corner of his eye and grabbed Aiko's hand. Aiko looked over at Naruto with a puzzled look. "I'm not letting you go gambling and getting wasted again," Naruto said with a firm tone. 

Aiko huffed and puffed her cheeks in response to Naruto. "That only happened once, okay!" Aiko exclaimed before looking away, "I'm not that bad," She mumbled. "Correction, it happened two more times after the first. It happened in the third city we checked and the last one we were just in," Naurot corrected. "I don't remember any of that!" Aiko claimed as the trio walked through the town towards a hotel. "That's because you were blacked out and couldn't remember what happened the previous nights," Naruto argued. 

Jiraiya listened to Naruto and Aiko's argument with amusement and thought they looked almost exactly like him and Tsunade if not acting the same way. Tsunade being the drinker and gambler, and Jiraiya being the person 'trying to keep her from bars and casinos. Jiraiya used the keyword 'try' because if he said that Tsunade shouldn't do something, she'd punch him and do it anyway. Jiraiya chuckled as he checked them into the hotel, aging their attention. 

"What's so funny, Pervy-Sage?" Aiko questioned with narrow eyes. "You guys are acting like Tsunade and me," He said as they made their way to their room. "How?" Naruto asked. "Well, Tsunade was the drinker and gambler, and I was the person trying to keep her from doing that. In this situation, Aiko is Tsunade, and you're me," Jiraiya explained as they entered their room and set their things down. After setting everything down, Jiraiya set his hands on his hips. "How about we kill two birds with one stone. Go out to get something, not eat and look for Tsunade at the same time," Jiraiya suggested. 

"That sounds like an awesome idea Jiraiya-Sensei!" Aiko exclaimed. Jiraiya chuckled at Aiko and looked towards Naruto. "Sure, let's go," Naruto agreed. They left the hotel room and walked outside of the building, and headed towards a restaurant that was located nearby. When they got to the restaurant entrance, Jiriaya held the flaps at the entrance up for his two students. Naruto and Aiko entered the building, and Jiraiya followed soon after. 

All it took was one look across the establishment for all three of them to spot a mop of blonde hair drinking and talking loudly. Aiko was the first one to point it out. "Is that Tsunade-sama Jiraiya-Sensei?" Aiko asked as she pointed towards the blond. Jiraiya squinted his eyes in concentration before he nodded his head. "Yep, I know that head of blond hair anywhere. That's definitely Tsunade," Jiraiya confirmed with a nod of his head. 

Aiko took that and ran towards the blond-haired Kunoichi. When she got to her table, she noticed another woman was there, sitting next to Tsunade. The woman had onyx eyes and straight, jet-black hair at shoulder length with bangs that framed her face. Aiko also noticed that the woman was holding a pig. "Who are you, brat?" A slightly drunk Tsunade asked Aiko, looking at her with narrowed eyes. Aiko shook off what Tsunade said and smiled at her. "Are you Tsunade?" Aiko questioned. 

Before Aiko could get an answer to her question, Naruto and Jiraiya walked up behind her. "Tsunade-hime, how long has it been?" Jiraiya said happily, earning a glare from the whisky-colored eye Kunoichi. "What the hell do you want, Jiraiya?" Tsunade asked as she took another drink from her sake bottle. The trio took the seats across from Tsunade and Shizune, mush to the chagrin of Tsunade. "What are you doing?" Tsunade questioned.

"Taking a seat. Can't we just catch up?"  Jiraiya asked with an innocent smile. "Hmph, depends," Tsunade huffed while drinking more sake. "Who are the two brats you got with you?" Tsunade asked, drunkenly pointing a finger towards Naruto and Aiko. Jiraiya smiled with pride, something Tsunade and her companion noted. "This one with the blond hair is Minato's brat, Naruto Uzumaki," Jiraiya said while pointing towards Naruto on his left. This earned him a look of shock from Tusnade's companion and a neutral look from Tsunade. 

Jiraiya moved his hand towards Aiko and was about to introduce Aiko, but she did that herself. "My name is Aiko Yanaka, and I have a question to ask you!" Aiko said excitedly. "And that's Aiko," Jiraiya said. "What's the question, kid?" Tsunade asked, her curiosity piqued. Aiko suddenly became all nervous and started to tap the tips of her pointer finger against each other, a habit she picked up from Hinata when she got nervous.  "I want you to-um...I want you to". "Spit it out!" Tsunade exclaimed loudly.

"I want you to train me!" Aiko shouted back, her head bowed, and eyes squeezed shut. "I want to be able to become a strong Kunoichi, and I know that if you train me, I can do just that," Aiko pleaded. There was complete silence at the table beside the sound of sake being poured into a saucer. "Hmm, no," Tsunade said plainly, taking a sip from her saucer. Aiko felt her heart shatter when she heard Tsunade's blatant answer. "Coem on Tsunade-Sama, won't you please reconsider. She looks like she could learn fast," Tsunade's companion said, trying to coax her sensei. 

"My answer is still no," Tsunade said drunkenly. Tsunade's companion let out a sad sigh before looking at the crestfallen Aiko. "I'm sorry, Yanaka-san." "What's your name?" Aiko questioned. "My name is Shizune, and this here is TonTon," Shizune said, introducing herself and holding up her pet pig. TonTon oinked towards Aiko in greeting. Aiko smiled at TonTon and reached her hand out to pet the pig. She patted TonTon's head gently, and TonTon enjoyed it, squealing in delight. 

"Ther's actually a reason that we talked you down, Tsunade," Jiraiya said with a serious tone. "Oh, and what is that?" Tsunade questioned, her cheeks tinted red from consuming alcohol. "The village wants you to become the 5th Hokage," Jiraiya said with seriousness. Naruto, Aiko, and Shizune stared at Jiriaya with owlish-looking eyes full of shock surprise. "Why would they want me to become Hokage? Being Hokage is nothing but a waste of someone's life and fool's endeavor," Tsunade said drunkenly. 

Now Aiko could handle Tusnade not taking her on as her apprentice. However, she was going to pester the Sannin until she did; what she couldn't handle was her dissing the Hokage position so casually, especially since that was Naruto's dream ever since she first met him. He may not shout it from the rooftops anymore, but she knows he still wants to become the Hokage to protect the village. Aiko let out some killer intent as she jumped up on the table and grabbed Tusnade's clothing with one of her hands. 

"Listen here, you sad, drunk-excuse for a shinobi," Aiko growled angrily, her ice-blue eye becoming even colder and her slits narrowing into thin lines, "I don't care what you say about anything else but don't you even dare start to diss the name of the Hokage!" Aiko yelled angrily. Naruto was about to jump up and stop Aiko, but Jiraiya held him back, shaking his head, signaling not to interfere. "Why would you even care?" Tsunade said, her whiskey-colored eyes narrowed towards Aiko. 

"Because Naruto's dream is to become the Hokage one day, and my dream is to help achieve his dream," Aiko spat as she got closer to Tsunade's face, "So if you have a problem with the Hokage's seat, then you have a problem with me." Tsunade shot up, causing Aiko to lose her grip on Tsunade's clothes but not her balance. Tsunade stomped her foot on the table and stared right into Aiko's eyes. "Alright, brat! Let's make a bet," Tsunade declared. "Lady Tsunade, don't," Shizune pleaded, but the older blond ignored her. 

"What's the bet?" Aiko asked, intrigued. "Let's fight. If I win, you and your blond friend have to give me all the money that's in your wallets." Tsunade said, setting her rules down. "And if I win?" Aiko asked while crossing her arms. "If you win, I'll return to Konoha and become the 5th Hokage and-" Tsunade brought forward the special necklace that she had been wearing, "-I'll let your boyfriend there have this necklace. It belonged to my grandfather, the First Hokage. It could buy mountains with how valuable it is," Tsunade said, sweetening the deal. 

Aiko didn't even need to think. She didn't want the necklace; that was only a bonus. The only thing she wanted was for Tusande to respect the Hokaege's seat and respect Naruto's dream. "If I win, I want what you offered, and I want you to train me," Aiko said, setting her hand out in front of her, "Deal?". Tsunade smirked at Aiko before shaking her hand. "I like your style, brat. It's a deal," Tsunade said as she took her foot off the table and got off the seat and on the floor. 

"Lady Tsunade!" Shizune exclaimed, "Where are you going?". Tsunade looked back at her assistant. "The Brat and I are going to have that fight right now," Tsunade declared before she looked over at Aiko. "Unless you're too scared to fight me," Tsunade taunted. Aiko Shunshined and now stood in front of Tsunade. "Bring it!" Aiko declared with an excited glint in her eyes. Aiko disappeared in an Ice Shunshin and now stood outside as she waited for Tsunade. 

Naruto appeared next to Aiko in a yellow flash as soon as she left e building. "Are you sure you want to do this, Aiko? I know you could probably hold out against her but not for long," Naruto worriedly said, his face full of concern. "Don't worry, Naruto-Kun," Aiko said as she kissed his lips, "I have a secret weapon that I can use." Aiko winked at Naruto before she gave him one last kiss before shooing him away. Tsunade walked out of the restaurant, followed closely by a frantic Shizune and an amused Jiraiya. 

Aiko sat down in a meditative position and began to gather the Nature chakra around her. Due to Yuna being made up of Seventy-Five percent Natural Energy, Aiko can easily enter her Sage mode, and Yuna can also passively gather Natural Energy for Aiko. "How about this, Brat!" Tsunade called out to Aiko, "I also bet that I can beat you with just a single finger." As if to prove her point, Tsunade held up a single finger towards Aiko. 

"Now you're being cocky, Tsunade," Aiko said but didn't stand up. Jiraiya walked towards the center, but off to the side, and raised his hand into the air. "Are you two ready?" Jiraiya questioned. Tsunade and Aiko both nodded their heads in unison, and Jiriay dropped his hand. "Begin!". Jiraiya jumped away and stood next to a worried Shizune and calm Naruto. Tsunade stayed where she stood and eyed Aiko carefully. "I thought with the way she was talking back there, that she was coky or something. I might have to make the first move if she won't," Tsunade mused.

Tsunade crouched down before applying chakra to her feet and blasting off towards Aiok, leaving a small crater where she previously was. Aiko hadn't moved when Tsunade appeared right in front of her in a blur of speed. "You're an idiot for not moving, Brat!" Tsunade shouted as she locked back her hand and thrust her finger forward towards Aiko. "You're finished!". Just as Tsuande's finger reached close to Aiko's face, Aiko shot her hand up and grabbed Tsunade's hand with only one of hers. 

This shocked everyone present, including Tsunade. "What the hell!" Tsunade exclaimed in her head. Aiko stood up with her head down and her hand still gripping Tsuande's hand. Tsunade wasted no time and threw a chakra-enhanced punch towards Aiko's head. Aiko tilted her head to the left, avoiding Tsuande's attack. Aiko took her right arm and deflected Tsuande's arm away before thrusting a palm towards Tsunade's chest. Tsunade saw this attack coming, ripped herself away from Aikos' grasp, and skidded back towards where she started. 

When Tsunade looked up at Aiko's now lifted head, her eyes widened in surprise. The area over the top and around the inside of Aiko's eyes was colored black, stopping at the bridge of her nose before going out down her cheeks in diagonal lines that got wider the more they went out. Aiko's Ice-Blue eyes were now a Sharingan with two Tomoe marks and a slit down the middle like other times, but the only difference was that it was golden in color instead of blood-red. 

Aiko stood up straight and assumed a wide stance with her left side in front. Her right fist being held in the center of her chest, right above her solar plexus. Her left hand was open-faced, her palm facing towards Tsunade and bent forward slightly. "What you got there looks interesting brat, what is it?" Tsunade questioned. "It's my Wolf Sage mode," Aiko answered before she started weaving hand signs in a blur of speed. "Ice Style: Ice Breath!" Aiko cried out before she blew a concerted stream of Icy, blizzard-like winds towards Tsunade. 

Tsunade punched the ground and lifted the earth, blocking the attack. Aiko didn't anticipate this but adapted quickly. She created an Ice Clone and sent her towards Tsunade with her hand coasted in lightning chakra. The clone ran towards Tsunade and jumped over the now frozen earth with the Jutsu ready. "Lighting Blade," Aiko's Ice Clone muttered before hurting her attack towards Tsunade. Tsunade dodged the attack and struck the clone resulting in an icy mist blasting outwards. 

"This kid is a serious problem," Tsunade grumbled. "I'm glad you think so, Tsunade." Tsunade snapped her head behind her with her fist ready, but when she saw the Rasengan in Aiko's hand, she jumped up, avoiding the Jutsu. "You're not safe up there, Tsunade!" Aiko called out as she threw her Rasengan. Tsunade's eyes widened in shock as the Rasengan struck her in the stomach. There was an explosion of chakra and the injured body of Tsunade falling to the earth. 

Aiko leaped up into the air and grabbed Tsunade before landing down on the earth and setting her down. "Lady Tsunade!" Aiko heard Shizune exclaimed. running towards her Sensei and kneeling next to her. "Can you hear me!" Shizune said worriedly as her hands were coated in green-colored chakra. Tsunade opened her eyes before sitting up. "Dam, that hurt like a bitch" Tsunade ground, making Aiko giggle. Tsunade looked over at Aiko and noticed that she was still in her Sage mode. 

"That mode you got there sure is strong, Brat," Tsunade complimented. Aiko smiled as the marks on her face disappeared. "It wasn't that hard to learn. My Mama helped me out a whole bunch," Aiko said, scratching the back of her head. "Hm, who's your mother?" Tsunade asked. "She's Yuna Yanaka, the Eleven-Tailed Wolf," Aiko answered. Shizune stopped her healing Jutsu and looked at Aiko with an incredulous look. "Your mother is a tailed beast!" Shizune exclaimed in shock. 

"Adoptive mother. But when I accepted her chakra, I partially turned into a wolf," Aiko explained as she let the special Genjutsu that covered up her true appearance down. Aiko's eleven, fluffy, Ice-White tails swayed gently as her similarly colored ears on the top of her head twitched. "So cute!" Shizune exclaimed as she reached over and patted my head before moving to scratch behind my ears, my weakness. I let out a little moan before Shizune retracted her hand. 

When I looked over at Tsunade, she was just shaking her head. "I should have guessed it from your eyes alone that you weren't normal," Tusande muttered as Aiko reapplied her Genjutsu. "So...A bet is a bet, Tsunade" Aiko grinned. "Alright, kid, a bet is a bet," Tsunade huffed as she took her necklace off and handed it to Aiko. "I'll start training you early tomorrow morning. I want you to meet me in front of the tea house in this town. The training, it's going to be tough," Tsunade said as she stood up, Aiko and Shizune following closely. 

"Thank you! You won't regret this Tsunade-Sensei!" Aiko cheered before running back towards Naruto and Jiraiya. As Tsunade watched Aiko run off towards an awaiting Naruto and Jiraiya, Shizune stepped up next to her Sensei. "What are you going to do when the week is up. You know you can't each her everything in a week," Shizune said, hinting at what happened earlier that day. Tsunade let out a tired sigh before answering her apprentice. "No, I can't teach her everything in a week. But now I have a reason not to help that snake. The reason's names are Aiko and Naruto," Tsunade said before she turned around and started walking towards their hotel. 

"I know why you named Aiko-chan, but why did you name Naruto?" Shizune asked with a puzzled expression on her face. "It's because he reminds me of Dan and Nawaki and their dream of becoming Hokage."

 Aiko woke up early the next morning. She kissed Naruto before she left their shared bed and headed towards the Tea House. When Aiko got there, she decided to work on her Fuinjutsu. She could only create low-level storage seals and wanted to make higher-level ones. She wanted to create seals that she could put on her wrist or on something that would go over her wrist so that she could summon shuriken or Kunai without needing a pouch. 

But to be bael to do that, she knew that she needed to create a small seal that could store large amounts of with her weapon. So right now, she was working on making a better storage seal that could summon the weapons and making said seal smaller. She took out an empty scroll and began her work. She worked on it for an hour before Tsuande showed up just as the sun began to rise into the sky. "You're here early," Tsunade said with a raised eyebrow when she spotted Aiko and her work. 

"What are you working on?" Tsunade asked, looking down at Aiko's calligraphy and, subsequentially, the seals as well. "I'm trying to make my storage seals smaller so that I can put them on my wrist or put them on something that would go on my wrist," Aiko explained as she closed the scroll and placed all her things inside a slightly bigger scroll that she put in her back pouch. Tsunade looked at Aiko with surprise. "I thought I saw all that Aiko had to offer last night. She could become one of my strongest students," Tsunade mused before she started walking, Aiko following soon after. 

"What do you plan on putting inside of the seals when you finish them?" Tsunade asked as they walked. "I want to be able to put a large amount of either Kunai or shuriken inside of them, so I don't have to reach for my weapons pouch," Aiko explained. Tsunade hummed in response. They continued to walk until they were outside the town and in a nearby ravine with a few trees growing in the wide space. "Alright!" Tsunade exclaimed as she stopped walking and turned around, facing Aiko. 

"If I'm going teach you, you will become a medical-nin and will need to listen to these four rules and know them by heart," Tsunade declared. Aiko nodded her head and readied herself. "Rule number one: No medic ninja shall ever stop medical treatment until the lives of their party members have come to an end. Rule number two: No medic ninja shall ever stand on the front lines. Rule number three: No medic ninja shall ever die until they are the last of their platoon. And the final rule: Only those medic ninja who have mastered the Mitotic Regeneration: The Hundred Healings technique of the ninja art Mitotic Regeneration are permitted to discard the above-mentioned laws," Tsunade announced. 

Aiko nodded her head as she absorbed the knowledge. "To begin our first lesson, we will spar using Taijutsu only," Tsunade said as she settled into her own stance. Aiko nodded her head and got into her own stance. Tsunade launched at Aiko and threw a punch towards her stomach. Aiko deflects the attack and thrusts her palm forward towards Tsuande's chest. Tsunade caught her wrist and threw her against a nearby tree. The tree shattered at the force, and Aiko slumped to the floor before slowly standing up, blood dripping from her mouth slightly. 

Aiko quickly wiped the blood away and launched towards Tsunade again. They were locked in a fierce Taijutu match where Tsunade was attacking, and Aiko was only defending. Despite the age difference, Tsunade was not tiring as easily as Aiko thought she would. But to Aiko's horror, she began to notice that her movements began to slow and become weak. They got to the point that Aiko had to cross her arms in the shape of an 'X' to block an incoming sidekick from Tsunade. 

Aiko could feel her bones shatter from the force of the kick, and she flew into the ground. When the dust cleared, Tsunade walked over to the small crater that Aiko was lying in. "Come on, if the only way you can fight me is with that Sage mod of yours, then you're too weak to protect anyone and not worth my time teaching," Tsunade said to Aiko. Aiko growled and stood up shakily. Her muscles were screaming at her in protest. "I will not give up so easily. I will become someone worthy of your teachings! I'll become the strongest Shinobi and Medical-Nin in the world!" Aiko declared as she leaped towards Tsunade with renewed vigor. 

Tsunade smirked at Aiko before dodging her sloppy attacks. She knew that Aiko had broken her arms and probably had a few other internal injuries. "Alright, stop!" Tsunade ordered. Aiko stopped moving and collapsed to the ground. She sat herself up, but Tsunade sat down next to Aiko and gently laid her head back onto her legs. Tsunade hovered her hands over Aiko's arms and began to focus her chakra. A green glow enveloped her hands as she began to heal and mend Aiko's broken arms. 

Aiko felt the soothing relief of her arms being mended back together and her other injuries completely healed. After Tsunade finished healing Aiko, she kept her down to rest for a little bit. "After a little rest, we'll be working on your Chakra Control. You might have good control over your chakra, but it's nowhere near the level needed to perform Medical-Ninjutsu," Tsunade said in an informative tone. "Yes, Sensei!" Aiko exclaimed happily. 

That began Aiko's long week of training under the tutelage of Tsunade. While also having daily sparring lessons and high-level chakra control exercises, Tsunade also made Aiko train physically and mentally. She gave Aiko a set amount of exercises to do, and if she could do those exercises without feeling tired, she would have to double them. She also gave Aiko different books on the human body and anatomy, books on different herbs and their uses, and her personal books about different medical procedures. 

Aiko's days after the first day consisted of waking up early in the morning, going to the same ravine and working on her seals, having her sparring sessions with Tsunade, then chakra control exercises, physical workout, and finally her mental workout. By the time the sixth day came to a close, Aiko had progressed further than Tsunade had predicted. Aiko was naturally able to grasp the concept of Medical-Ninjutsu and was able to heal small creatures flawlessly. When Tsunade wanted to test Aiok's abilities on a human, she used herself. 

She purposely broke her arm and told Aiko to heal her. Despite being scared to try on a human because of the potential risk, Tsunade reassured her. Aiko settled herself next to Tsunade and hovered her hands over Tusnade's arm. Her hands began to glow green with a slightly blue edge to them. Tsunade could see Aiko squeeze her eyes closed shut as she focused on her task. Two minutes later, Aiko had completely healed Tsunade's arms. 

Tsunade lifted her arm and felt around it before throwing it forward a few times to test it out. When she didn't feel any pain, she looked towards Aiko with a proud smirk. "You did pretty well, kid," Tsunade praised. Tsunade lifted her hand and ruffled Aiko's hair affectionately. In the past six days since the beginning of the training, Tsunade had grown attached to Aiko. She started to see her like the granddaughter she never got to have. "Thanks, Tsunade-Sensei," Aiko beamed. 

"Your welcome, kid. You may not be able to perform surgeries yet or have the best chakra control yet, but that doesn't mean you won't ever have it," Tsunade said, "Just keep doing what you were doing this past week, keep reading your medical books, and make sure you don't skip out on training. Do all that. You might even surpass me one day". Aiko nodded her head furiously at Tsuande's instructions. Tsunade got up on her feet and offered a hand to Aiko. Aiko took it and was pulled up by Tsunade.

They walked back to the hotel that they were staying at. Conveniently Tsunade and Shizune room were right next to the room Aiko shared with Jiraiya and Naruto. Aiko walked into the room Tsuande shared with Shizune and saw that she was playing cards with Naruto. "Naruto-Kun!" Aiko cheered. Aiko tackled the blond to the ground and hugged him happily. "Aiko-chan-"Naruto's muffled voice called out, "I can't breathe." Aiko looked confused before she noticed that her breast was smothering Naruto. 

Another thing that happened during Aiko's training with Tsunade was a change of wardrobe and a change in 'size.' Aiko looked like a copy of how Tsunade looked like she was right then. Aiko was wearing an ice-white haori with the kanji for "Wolf" (狼, ōkami) on the back inside of a dark blue circle. The Kanji was the same color as the haori so that it could be seen. Underneath a slightly darkened ice-blue kimono-style blouse with no sleeves, held closed by a broad, dark bluish-grey obi that matches her pants. Her blouse is closed quite low, revealing her sizeable cleavage.

Speaking of her cleavage, it was nowhere near her Sensei's size, but she was currently a D-cup edging on E-cup. She also grew taller than Naruto. Naruto was Five feet and one inch tall, while Aiko was Five feet and six inches tall. She also wore her mid-back length ice-white hair in a single ponytail like Tusande did in her youth. She also started to act a little bit like Tsunade, which terrified Jiraiya, with him stating that "With monstrous strength and an attitude like that, Tsunade created a Tsuande .jr."  

"I am so sorry, Naruto-Kun!" Aiko exclaimed, getting off her blond boyfriend and offering a hand to him. "It's okay, Aiko-chan," Naruto said reassuringly, giving her his foxy grin. Aiko's cheeks blushed slightly before she turned to the person she considered to be something like a sister. "Guess what, Shizune-nee!" Aiko exclaimed. "What, Aiko-chan?" Replied Shizune with a small giggle at Aiko. "Sensei broke her arm, and I healed her completely," Aiko stated proudly. 

"Good job, Aiko-chan," Shizune praised. Tsunade walked up to behind Aiko and placed her hand on her shoulder. "She learns fast. I'm surprised she was even able to get to the level of Chakra Control required to perform Medical-Ninjutsu in such a short time," Tsunade said. "She may even become a better Med-nin than you, Lady Tsunade," Shizune said jokingly. "She might," Tsunade said with a smile. She took her hand back and walked back to the door of the room. 

"I'm heading out. Jiraiya said he had to talk to me about something important," Tsunade announced. "Don't get wasted!" Aiko shouted as Tsunade left. "Why would Pervy Sage want to talk to Tsunade. What could be so important?" Naruto questioned. "Probably reminiscing about their youth or something like that. Nothing significant at all," Shizune replied, laughing nervously. Both Naruto and Shizune looked at Shizune with a suspicious glance. "Okay...Well, Naruto and I are going to bed so, we'll see you tomorrow," Aiko said as she waved at the Kunoichi.

"Yeah, see you tomorrow," Shizune replied with a small smile. Naruto and Aiko left the room and entered there's. "Something is definitely up with Shizune-nee," Aiko said, voicing her thoughts. "She knows something, and it has to deal with something happening tomorrow," Naruto mused as he sat down on their bed and began to think. As Naruto sat on their bed and tried to figure out what was happening tomorrow, Aiko sat on the bed but looked out and up into the starry night sky. "No use in overthinking it, Naruto-Kun. Whatever it is, we'll be ready," Aiko said with a determined tone as she began to get ready for bed. Naruto let out a sigh, "Your right Aiko-chan," Naruto agreed as he too got ready for bed. When they had finished, the two had cuddled up close to each other and began to sleep. 

An hour or two later, the door to Aiko and Naruto's room creaked open. A figure quietly stepped inside and made sure to close the door as quietly as they could. When the door was closed, they slowly walked over to the bed where Naruto and Aiko were sleeping. The figure walked over to Aiko's side of the bed and loomed over her. She bent down and brushed the hair that was in Aiko's face away. The figure leaned towards Aiko and placed a kiss on top of her forehead before standing up. 

"I'm sorry for not telling you about this, Aiko. If you knew what I was about to do, then I know you would try and stop me because of what he did to you," The figure said as she was about to make her way to the door of the room quietly but froze when she saw her assistant standing there. "Shizune!" Tsunade hissed quietly, "What are you doing here?". "I could ask you the same thing," Shizune shot back. "I'm not doing anything," Tsunade retorted. 

"Please do not do what I think you're about to do," Shizune pleaded. "I have to meet with him, Shizune," Tsunade stated firmly as she tried to push by Shoizuen but was blocked. "I'll kill myself if you go and try to meet him. Didn't teaching Aiko to mean anything t-" Shizuen never got to finish her sentence as a chop knocked her out to the neck by Tsunade. Tsunade caught Shizune before she could hit the floor and laid her in a chair that was in the room. "I'm sorry, Shizune, I really am. But I have to do this," Tsunade said before she left the room in a Shunshin. 

When the next morning came around just a few hours later, Shizune woke with a start. "Dammit!" She cursed under her breath. This woke the two Genin laying down in their bed. "Shizune-nee!-" Aiko exclaimed, startled. She shot her hands towards the covers and brought them up to her chest. "-What are you doing in here!" Aiko exclaimed. "There's no time to explain. I have to go and stop her," Shizune said. She got up from the chair and rushed to the window only to be stopped by a drugged and weakened Jiraiya clinging to the sliding door frame that was the window. 

"Damn that Tsunade, she drugged my drink. I can't mold my chakra properly," Jiraiya said as he stumbled into the room. Aiko noticed Jiriaya's attention flickered to the building across from theirs. She noticed that he narrowed his eyes towards Shizune when he returned his attention to the people in front of him. "What deal did Tsunade have with Orochimaru?" Jiraiya questioned. Aiko's heart stopped beating when she heard that name. 

"She made no deal with Orochimaru!" Shizune stated. "Don't lie to me, Shizune," Jiraiya threatened. Shizune sighed and looked over at Aiko, sending her an apologetic look. "In exchange for healing his arms, Orochimaru would revive Dan and Nawaki," Shizune explained. "Damn-" Jiriaya cursed, "We need to find her before he finds Orochimaru," Jiraiya stated before he turned his attention towards Aiok and Naruto, the former of which had a look of anger and confusion. "You two, get dressed. We're going to find Tsunade and bring down Orochimaru". 

Aiko and Naruto quickly got dressed, the males not looking at Aiko as she did. They leaped out of the hotel room and began to make their way towards the spot Shizune claimed Tsuande would meet Orochimaru. When they arrived at the spot, nobody was there. "Where could she have gone!' Shizune exclaimed in a panic. Aiko looked around before she got an idea. She weaved a few hand signs before slamming her palm to the ground. "Summoning Jutsu" Aiko exclaimed as a puff of smoke appeared but quickly dissipated, revealing a snow-white wolf standing at six feet tall with light-grey fur on its underbelly going up to their chest.

Everyone around Aiko looked at the wolf with a surprised expression on their faces. "Hey Kimiko, I need a favor from you," Aiko said with a serious tone. "Whatever you need, Aiko-Sama," The wolf said as she bowed. "I need you to track my Sensei, Tsunade of the Senju Clan," Aiko asked. "Do you have a piece of her clothing or something I can use?" Kimiko questioned. Aiko took out a piece of fabric that had Tsuande's scent all over it. Kimiko sniffed it a few times to familiarize herself with the scent. 

"I have the scent," Kimiko said as she lowered herself, indicating for Aiko to hop on. Aiko did as such and turned to everyone else. "Follow me guys, Kimiko knows where Tsunade is." Aiko didn't give the others time to say anything as she gripped Kimoko's fur as the latter leaped way towards the scent. It didn't take long to get to the large field that the scent was coming from. When they all arrived, Aiko saw a familiar head of grey hair slit their wrist as spray Tsuande with their blood.

Aiko quickly thanked her summoning before it puffed away. Aiko leaped towards the mystery person and threw a punch towards him. The man dodged the punch, but Aiko didn't stop as she sent a kick towards him. The man jumped back to avoid the kick. When she realized who the man was, she narrowed her eyes in disgust. "Kabuto," Aiko spat in disgust as everyone else arrived next to her. "Shizune, Aiko, protect Tsunade. Naruto and I will deal with Orochimaru and Kabuto," Jiraiya said as he and Naruto jumped towards their opponents. 

Aiko turned towards her Sensei, who had blood covering her face. Her eyes had a faraway look to them. "Tsunade-Sensei," Aiko said as she tried shaking her Sensei out of her stupor. "What happened to her?" Aiko asked Shizune. She turned in the direction where the Kunoichi was supposed to be but found that she wasn't standing next to her anymore. Aiko turned around further and found that Naruto was lying on the ground, and so was Shizune. 

Kabuto was approaching her with a smirk on his face. Aiko stood up and was about to charge towards Kabuto. "Ah ah ah, I wouldn't do that if I were you, dear Aiko," Kabuto said with a smirk. "Why wouldn't I?" Aiko questioned. "Unless you want me to reveal that you were in league with Lord Orochimaru to everyone in Konoha, you won't do anything," Kabuto said as he smirked in victory. Aiko tightened her fist and gritted her teeth in anger towards the grey-haired male. 

Aiko regretfully stayed still as Kabuto slowly approached her with chakra covering his hand in the shape of a blade. "It's a shame to waste a vessel for Lord Orochimaru," Kabuto said with a sigh. Kabuto thrust his hand forward, but before he could kill Aiko with his chakra blade, Naruto kicked him out of the way. Kabuto stopped himself from flying and flipped upright. He grinned at Naruto before he charged towards him. Naruto readied a Rasengan and charged towards Kabuto and thrust it towards the man's stomach. Naruto's Jutsu connected, but just before Kabuto was shot back towards the boulder behind him, he used his chakra scalpel to sever all the muscles in Naruto's heart. 

"Naruto!" Aiko cried out as she caught Naruto before his body could hit the floor. Aiko checked for Naruto's pulse and found that it was weak and getting weaker. "Don't worry, Naruto-Kun! I'm going to save you!" Aiko's voice cracked as she hovered her hands over Naruto's heart. Her hands glowed green with a slight blue edge to the glow as she did her best to heal Naruto. Aiko's vision began to haze as she felt tears well up in her eyes when she felt Naruto's pulse weaken more and more. 

"Please, Naruto," Aiko begged as a few tears began to fall, "Please don't leave me. My parents abandoned me, and Mama sacrificed herself so that I could control her power. Please...please don't leave me to". Tsunade watched as all this was happening. Her mind brought back memories of the death of her lover, Dan. She didn't want anyone else to have to ever go through that ever again. Tsunade blinked herself out of her stupor before she stood up and quickly made her way over to the crying Aiko and near-death Naruto. 

She got down on her knees on the other side of Naruto, right in front of Aiko. Aiko looked up at her Sensei with tears in her eyes. "Please, Sensei, I can't heal him myself," Aiko confessed. "Just keep focusing on keeping his heart beating. I'll repair his heart's muscles," Tsunade commanded in a calm tone. Aiko nodded and focused on Naruto's heart and kept it beating. As she focused on her task, she saw Orochimaru elongate his neck and saw it moving at incredible speeds towards Naruto's body with a blade coming out of his mouth. 

Her eyes widened as her body moved on her own past Tsuande and stood in the path of Orochimaru's path. She felt an intense burning sensation in her eyes as she did this like they were burning. She held her arms out as she felt Orochimaru's blade pierce her stomach. She felt searing hot pain shoot throughout her body from her stomach. She spat out blood as Orochimaru withdrew his blade from her stomach and went for another attempt at Naruto. Aiko stepped in his way again and caught the blade in her left shoulder. 

"I will not...let you kill...anyone any...more," Aiko muttered, spitting out more blood. "Oh? How shall you do that when it looks like you might die" Orochimaru questioned. Aiko lifted her head and stared directly into Orochimaru's eyes. Orochimaru's eyes widened slightly before he smirked. Aiko had her Sharingan activated, but it was not the ordinary Sharingan, it was her Mangekyo Sharingan. Her Mangekyo glowed as she cocked her fist back and punched Orochimaru right on the jaw. He flew back and hit the ground, creating a mini crater in the process. 

Tsunade's head snapped towards behind her when she heard the noise. She had been so focused on healing Naruto that she hadn't realized Aiko left from in front of her and was now behind her with deep wounds in her stomach and shoulder. Tsunade was about to jump up and go to her but stopped herself. The exit wound that Tsunade could see on Aiko's shoulder started to steam and close. Tsunade knew that Aiko hadn't activated the Creation Rebirth, so Tsunade assumed the only other possibility. "Thank Kami for Aiko's mother," Tsunade as id to herself. 

When she made sure that Naruto was going to be fine, he stood up and walked next to Aiko. "You don't mind if I join in on this, do you?" Tsunade asked as she slammed her fist into her open palm. "I don't mind at all," Aiko said, smiling a little. The two kunoichis launched towards Orochimaru and started throwing punches towards him. Aiko hit his face again while Tsunade hit his stomach. "Why would you even protect someone from Konoha, the village where your lover Dan and brother Nawaki died?" Orochimaru questioned as he dodged Aiko's punch but met Tsunade's. 

Tsunade stood up straight and glared down at Orochimaru. "Because I'm the Hokage! And the Hokage protects their village," Tsunade declared as she raised her leg into the air, intending to do an ax kick to Orochimaru and killing him. Just before she brought her leg down, Kabuto, who had somehow recovered, jumped in and saved his master. "It seems we may need help in this fight Lord Orochimaru," Kabuto said. "It seems we may," Orochimaru replied. 

Aiko and Tsunade watched as Kabuto took a kunai and cut Orochiamru's arm, drawing blood. he swiped it onto his hand and started weaving hand signs for a familiar Jutsu. "If you know the summoning Jutsu Aiko, nows a great time to use it!" Tsunade exclaimed as she bit her thumb and smeared blood on her palm, weaving the hand signs for the Jutsu. Aiko did the same as Tsunade, and all three slammed their plans to the ground, all shouting the same technique. "Summoning Jutsu!" Aiko, Tusande, and Orochimaru shouted in unison. 

A large cloud of smoke filled the large field. Once it dissipated, it revealed three summonings as tall as mountains. Orochimaru and Kabuto stood on top of Manda, the boss summoning for the snakes. Tsunade stood on top of Katsuyu, Tsuande's summoning, and Aiko stood on top of Kiyomi's head. Kiyomi was the Clan head of the Wolf Clan and ruler of the Aokigahara Forest. The three summons began to fight, but Manda was proving too slippery for Katsuyu. Kiyomi, however, bit down just behind the snake's head. Manda instantly puffed into smoke as he returned to Ryuchi Cave. 

"Thank you Kiyomi, tell everyone I said hello," Aiko said. "My pleasure Aiko-chan" Kiyomi happily agreed, puffing into smoke. When the smoke cleared, Aiko ran at Orochimaru. "Would you like to know a secret Aiko-chan?" Orochimaru questioned as he blocks Aiko's attacks the best he could. "Oh? What's the secret that you're an asshole. Too late, already know that," Aiko retorted. "The secret is that the Konoha Council knew about your Jinchuriki staus four years after you arrived in the village." Aiko stopped her assault and looked at Orochimaru with a confused expression but still on guard. 

"What do you mean?" Aiko questioned. "They feared that if you lost control of your beast that they would have a repeat of the Nine-Tails attack on the hidden leaf thirteen years ago. So they ordered someone to keep a close eye on you, and that person was Naruto". Aiko stood there in silence before she tightened her fist in anger. "You're lying! Why would Naruto listen to the council? He has no reason to do so. He hates the council," Aiko shouted. "He not only listened to them, but he also gave them a plan. He planned that he would be in a fake relationship with you to keep you in check. Your relationship with your precious Naruto is a fake, a sham; it's nothing more than a ruse to keep the demonic power inside of you from destroying the precious Hidden Leaf Village." Orochimaru exclaimed.

Aiko felt her world shatter around her. "That...that can't be true. He-he loves me," Aiko said meekly as her first unfurled. "I speak nothing but the truth Aiko; I even have proof." Orochimaru grabbed the scroll and tossed it towards Aiko. She caught it in her hands and noticed that it was a mission scroll. She gingerly opened the scroll, and when she read the contents and a who signed it, she felt as if her heart had been pierced by so many kunai. Not only did the mission scroll state who had come up with the plan, but the Third Hokage and Naruto signed it off. 

She recognized both the Third's and Naruto's handwriting. The scroll slowly fell from Aiko's hands. She dropped down to her knees and stared blankly ahead of her. "It's...it's all a lie. He never really loved me," Aiko muttered. Orochimaru smirked in victory. "You know how to contact me" Was all Orochimaru said before he and Kabuto disappeared in smoke. "Aiko!" A concerned voice shouted. Aiko felt a hand land on her right shoulder. "Are you okay?" She heard Tsuande's concerned voice question.

"I don't know if I ever will be," Aiko mumbled as she picked the scroll up in her hands and stared at it with pure hatred. The scroll erupted into black flames, and soon the scroll burned into ashes. Aiko blinked, and the flames were gone. Aiko cut off the chakra from her eyes and stood up. "What was that Jutsu Aiko?" Tsunade questioned. Aiko just shrugged her shoulders. "I'm going back to the village alone. I need some time alone," Aiko muttered.

Her eyes wandered over to Naruto, who Shizune and Jiraiya were now helping up. Aiko narrowed her eyes in anger and, most of all, hurt. Aiko shook her head and back to run back to the village, leaving a bewildered Tsuande behind. "What happened to her?" Tsunade questioned. As Aiko ran back to the Village, she had a painful realization. Call it her just being a child, but she felt she couldn't trust anyone in the village anymore, not even Naruto. The only person she could trust more than Naruto was a snake she never wanted to work with again.



 (A/N)

I'm sorry if the ending is bad or looks dumb. I just wanted some conflict between Aiko and Naruto, and I believe this would be the best. The idea was good, but the execution of said thought....maybe not the best. 

I promise the next chapter will be a lot better than this one.



Published: Tuesday - December 14th, 2021 - 3:31 P.M.
Sign up to rate and review this story