Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > The Ice Kunoichi of the Eleven-Tailed Wolf

Chapter 18: Battle at the Valley of the End

by GamerLadd 0 reviews

Aiko Yanaka was a 4-year-old kid that was abandoned by her parents near the gates that lead into Konoha. Before she even enters the village she meets the demon sealed inside of her, at least, that'...

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Hinata,Kakashi,Naruto,Orochimaru,Tsunade - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2021-12-14 - 3215 words - Complete

0Unrated
Welcome to Chapter 18: Battle at the Valley of the End

Thanks for reading, and I hope you enjoyed reading the Remastered version of one of my first Fan-Fics



Flashback Start:



Aiko sent chakra to her feet as she shot off towards the border of the Land of Fire. Naruto ran off after Aiko but only after he quickly checked on Hinata and released her from the Genjutsu. By the time he caught up to Aiko, he was on top of the head of Hashirama Senju. Aiko was onto the head of Madara Uchiha. The two looked at each other as the breeze came through the valley...the Valley of the End. A place that will decide both Naruto and Aiko's fate. 



Flashback End:



Aiko stood on top of the head of a stone statue of Madara Uchiha, a co-founder of the Village Hidden in the Leaves. Naruto stood on top of the head of a stone statue of Hasihrama Senju, a co-founder of the Village Hidden in the Leaves and the First Hokage. These two Shinboi were the most powerful in their time. No one could even come close to beating them. The only ones that posed a threat to these two gods of Shinobi were each other. 

The same could be said of both Aiko and Naruto. While not from any notable Clan, Aiko is a powerhouse in terms of chakra reserves and Jutsu. Naruto is a descendent of the Uzumaki Clan, a clan that could rival the Uchiha and Senju in power. You could say that in this situation, Naruto takes Hashirama's place, and Aiko takes Madara's place. While not close to the levels of the founders of Konoha, they are currently among the strongest Shinobi in the nations. Their strength and resolve will be displayed right now. 

Naruto stood across from Aiko from where he landed. The only thing separating them was a wide waterfall cascading down into a strange clam river. "Why?" Naruto started, "Why did you leave the village!" Naruto shouted. Aiko scoffed at Naruto's question and sent an ice-cold glare in return. "I can't stay in a village where I can't trust its people. I especially can't stay in a place where you can hurt me," Aiko responded. Naruto raised an eyebrow in confusion. 

"What do you mean, Aiko? I've never hurt you or even tried," Naruto said with a confused tone. "Lies! You try to get my trust, and you keep telling me lies!" Aiko spat. "I'm telling the truth," Naruto said, taking a step forward. "You're not! You were ordered by the Konoha Council and the Third Hokage to keep an eye on me. You even gave them the idea that you'd be in a false relationship with me to make sure I don't lose control of my power!" Aiko screamed.

Naruto was stunned by Aiko's words. He stumbled back slightly as Aiko's words and the gravity of them sunk in. Naruto shook his head a looked across the gap. "Whatever you think I did or was ordered to do, I never did any of it. I truly love and care for you, Aiko; that's why I want you to come back to the village and not let Orochimaru keep telling you lies," Naruto said full-heartedly. Aiko shook her head, "You've lost my trust Naruto. I don't know if Orochimaru is the one who is lying or if you are. I know one thing though, I can't return," Aiko stated.

"But you can. You can come back with me, and we can explain all of this to Lady Tsunade. Please, just come back to the village," Naruto pleaded. Aiko shook her head sadly. "I'm afraid I can't, Naruto, I'm sorry to" Aiko confessed. Naruto sighed sadly, knowing what he needed to do. "I'm sorry to Aiko." Naruto whipped out two kunai from his pouch in the blink of an eye and threw them towards Aiko. Aiko sensed the incoming danger, and a small puff of smoke appeared around Aiko's wrist. 

She now wielded two kunai of her own and threw them to intercept the ones that Naruto had thrown. The opposing kunai clashed in two separate sparks and fell down to earth. Naruto made the first move and jumped down to the calm water just before the raging waterfall and began to run across. Aiko weaved the required hand signs and began to fire large balls of fire aimed at Naruto. Naruto dodged the first few that were aimed at him and summoned two shadow clones. 

The Naruto's summoned weaved similar hand signs before clapping their hands together as wind chakra gathered in their palms. The real Naruto jumped up, and the clones behind him thrust their palms forward. The wind was expelled from the clone's hands, causing Naruto to shot upwards towards Aiko at an alarming rate for the Kunoichi. Aiko jumped back and summoned multiple Kunhia and threw them at where she predicted Naruto would land. 

A soon as Naruto landed on the head of Madara Uchiha, he was immediately put on the defense as he weaved hand signs before slapping his hands to the ground. A wall of earth sprung up like a spring and took the brunt of the shuriken, some flying over due to the sheer amount thrown. Naruto was crouched behind the wall of the earth when it cracked. A second later, Aiko came flying through the wall of earth that was no match for her now chakra-enhanced strength. 

Naruto stepped back slightly before he and Aiko engaged in a battle of Taijutsu. Naruto had to result to deflecting most if not all of 
Aiko's attacks because if even one of them connected, he would have several broken bones or much worse. Aiko was relentless with her assault on Naruto. The more she saw his face, the more she thought of the moments they shared. With a rage-filled scream, she thrust her fist downwards and shattered a good portion of Madara's head. 

Naruto stumbled before he began to fall downwards to the water. He landed in the water with a large splash and began to sink. As Naruto's body sank, his mind wandered to the thought of just conceding the battle. A battle he knew he couldn't win when it came to Taijutsu or possibly even Ninjutsu or Genjutsu. But then his mind did the same as Aiko's. It wandered to the times and moments he shared with Aiko. He smiled as he remembered her angelic laugh, beautiful smile, and caring personality that would make her put others before her. 

Instead of screaming out in rage, Naruto began to thrash around in the water. He steeled his resolve and promised himself that he would return Aiko to the village so that he could see and hear those things again. But if he did feel any rage, it was at himself for not being there for Aiko when she needed him the most. If he were there to help her during the Chunin exams when she first faced Orochimaru, maybe this battle wouldn't be happening. 

When Naruto opened his eyes again, they were no longer the deep blue that showed the will to easily give up a battle for the person he loves. They shined blood red, a narrow black slit going down the middle of his eye. Instead, now, they shinned with the will and determination to do whatever it took to get back the one he loved the most. But the strangest thing to happen was he was immediately surrounded by an orange glow of chakra that flickered on his body like flames instead of the red chakra that would bubble around his body. With this renewed will, Naruto shot out of the water.

Aiko was gazing at the spot where Naruto had fallen into the water. She gazed into the water, and when she saw the last of the bubbles pop to the surface, she felt regret. "Is he..." Aiko asked herself as she reached her hand out to where Naruto had fallen. "He can't be really...," Aiko said to herself yet again. On the surface of Aiko's mind, she couldn't trust Naruto and didn't know if she loved him anymore. But deep in Aiko's mind, just under the surface, was the part of Aiko that still loved Naruto with all her being. 

That part of her was starting to surface, but when she saw the glow of orange underneath the water, that part of her mind was pushed back under the surface of her mind. She took a step back as Naruto shot out of the water. He landed right in front of her and glared at her. "I'm sorry for not being there for you, Aiko-chan. I'm a pitiful excuse of a friend and an even worse person. If I had been there for you when you faced Orochimaru in the Chunin exams, we wouldn't be doing this," Naruto said, referring to the battle that they were doing. 

"So if you think I'm going to let the woman I love more than my own life leave the village, you're dead wrong!". Naruto threw a punch towards Aiko. The only thing she could do was put her arms up in an 'X' formation and take the hit. When the punch land, she felt the bones in her arms break. The punch also shot her backward at speeds that, when she hit the water, she skidded across the surface before tumbling onto the stony shore of the lake and into the stone wall. 

A massive crater was created when Aiko connected to the wall. She was only saved from death by using her Medical Ninjutsu on herself in combination with her mother's chakra. Aiko fell from the crater and to the ground. She shakily stood up and watched as Naruto ran towards her at high speeds. Aiko let the power of the curse mark start to course through her body. The fiery-looking marks spread across the left side of Aiko's body, glowing a fiery orange. She didn't know why she went with the curse mark and its power, but her mind went to that first for some reason. 

She had no time to dwell on it any further as Naruto was almost to her. Aiko used a single handsign as she felt the Curse Mark give her a slightly bigger boost. She took in a deep breath before breathing out and releasing a massive wave of fire. Naruto saw this as he ran and paused in his track. He weaved hand signs before spewing a massive wall of pure water. When the Jutsu's collided, steam was created, and a large amount of it covered almost half of the lake.

Naruto took a step back and looked around in the cloud of steam. Naruto began to eave handsigns but stopped halfway to dodge a barrage of kunai. He jumped out through the side of the cloud to dodge the barrage. Almost as soon as he did that, Aiko had intercepted him. She had her fist heading straight towards his head, Her eyes now the crimson red of the Sharingan. When Aiko's fist was a mere centimeter from Naruto's face, he seemingly teleported out of the way, but because of Aiko's Sharingan eyes, she saw that he actually moved so fast that it seemed like he teleported. 

"How are you so damn fast?" Aiko questioned as she ran towards Naruto and engaged in another Taijutsu match. Their hands soon locked together in a show of strength, either one trying to push the other back. Naruto never spoke a word as he tightened his grip on Aiko's hands and leaped over her, still holding her hands. Naruto used his momentum to lift Aiko off the water and throw her to the stone shore. Aiko flew towards the steep cliffside that surrounded the lake and landed on it. She crouched before she applied chakra to her feet and sprang herself towards Naruto. 

Aiko once again began to weave handsigns as she sailed through the air. When she finished, purple-colored lightning chakra began to gather around Aiko's now outstretched hand. Naruto's eyes widened as he watched Aiko approach him. Aiko landed in front of Naruto and began to thrust her hand towards Naruto, soon coating her other hand in the same lighting. Naruto dodged each of Aiko's strikes, knowing that it would result in death if he didn't. 

Naruto kicked Aiko away as she retracted one hand and was about to send out another. She tumbled on the water before looking up and seeing Naruto run for the waterfall. Aiko growled as the Curse Mark progressed further on her body and launched towards the running Naruto. She ran at her fastest speed towards Naruto and gained on him. Just as Aiko reached Naruto, he jumped over the edge of the waterfall. Aiko followed him and entered free fall with him. She threw a punch towards Naruto, but at the same time, Naruto threw a back-spin heel kick in the air. 

His heel connected to her jaw and sent her crashing to the wall of the valley, just in front of Madara's statue. Just as Naruto's heel hit Aiko, her punch hit Naruto. Her punch sent him cannoning towards the river below and crashing into it with a massive splash. When Aiko landed on the wall, she created a good size crater. Naruto jumped to the surface of the river and looked towards where he saw Aiko's body land. Dust from the impact was still there, and when it finally settled, the sight slightly unsettled Naruto. 

When Aiko activated the second stage of the Curse Mark, her once beautiful skin turned dark-grey, and her once Ice-White hair grew and turned dark blue. Her eyes also turned dark grey. Additionally, She grew webbed-claw-shaped wings from her back, and a dark, star-shaped mark appeared across the bridge of her nose. "Let's end this with one last attack!" Aiko shouted to Naruto. "If I win this clash, then you come back to the village!" Naruto shouted back to Aiko. 

Aiko began to pour all her chakra into her right hand for one final attack. Her hand was coated in Lighting chakra and went quickly from blue to purple, and soon a black color with a slightly ice-white color on the edges. Naruto poured all of his chakras into his right palm. A Rasengan formed in his hand, but the color was not the normal blue; it was the same orange color as the chakra that surrounded his body but slightly pale due to the wind chakra imbued inside it. The other thing about this Rasengan was that it grew in size until it was as big as a basketball. 

As soon as their Jutsu were finished, they jumped towards each other. Aiko pulled her hand back just as Naruto pulled his palm back. When they were almost right in front of each other, they thrust their hands forward. When the Jutsu collided, a massive gale of wind came from the pressure of the two Jutsu colliding together. It looked like black veins started to make their way into the air at square angles from an outside view. Right after that started, Aiko and Naruto were engulfed in an expanding black sphere until it imploded. 

Two unconscious bodies fell from the explosion and landed in the now apparently shallow river. Aiko and Naruto's bodies laid there for what seemed like hours until the sky started to rain down droplets of water softly. The eyes of one of the bodies began to blink slowly before sitting upright. The unknown person looked over to the other body and slowly crawled over to them. She crawled over to the unconscious body of Naruto and examed him, seeing a large hole in his chest. 

With tired eyes and nearly depleted chakra reserves, Aiko crawled over to Naruto's head and sat on her knees, laying Naruto's head down on her lap. She hovered her hands over Naruto's wound and closed her eyes; a green glow surrounded Aiko's hands as she began to heal Naruto. With the assistance of the Nine-Tails sealed inside of him, Aiko healed Naruto to full health. After healing Naruto, she just sat there as the rain poured down on the two of them. 

She slowly began to stroke Naruto's hair absentmindedly. "You want to know a secret, Naruto?" Aiko started as she looked up at the gray sky. Aiko closed her eyes and let the water cascade on her face before looking down at Naruto and caressing his whiskered cheek. "Despite everything that's happened and everything that I said, I still love you." Aiko leaned down towards Naruto and landed a soft kiss on Naruto's lips. She held it there for a few seconds before separating herself from him, still hovering her head close to his. 

She slowly stood up from her position and was about to walk off towards the border but felt a hand weakly grab her wrist. Aiko looked down toward the hand's owner. "I-I will always love you, Aiko-chan," Naruto said weakly before he faded back into unconsciousness, his hand falling from Aiko's wrist. Aiko felt her throat tighten and saw her vision clouded. Her tears slowly began to fall as she jumped up towards the forest on the other side of the valley. She paused to look back at Naruto's body. "I know...I know you do Naruto-Kun," Aiko said before she walked into the forest, her body slowly getting harder and harder to see until you could see her no more.





It had been a week since Naruto was found by Kakashi and his ninja hound, Pakkun. Naruto had many visitors in the week that he was still unconscious. The member of the Konoha Eleven visited Naruto and even the Sand Siblings. But the ones that visited Naruto the most were Hinata, Hanabi, Kakashi, Jiraiya, Shizune, and Tsunade. The day that Naruto finally came to, he saw Jiraiya perched on the opened window. Behind him and outside of the hospital was a toad that was as tall as her hospital itself. 

"How ya doing, kid?" Jiraiya questioned. "I feel fine, Pervy-Sage," Naruto answered. "I'm not going to beat around the bush. I believe it would be best if you just give up on trying to find Aiko, kid," Jiraiya said, remembering when he went after Orochimaru when he left the village. "No!" Naruto said with a slightly angered tone, "I promised myself that I would bring Aiko back to the village, no matter what!". Jiraiya looked at his student's determined glare before sighing. 

"Well, by the looks of it, she kicked your ass," Jiraiya bluntly stated. "She didn't kick my ass," Naruto exclaimed. "Who's in the hospital bed?" Jiraiya shot back. Naruto huffed and crossed his arms. "Is there something you were going to tell me besides pointing out the obvious?" Naruto grumbled. "I was going to tell you that I'm taking you on a training journey for at least three years so that you can increase your power and actually be able to bring her back," Jiraiya explained. Naruto looked towards Jiraiya with a fiery look in his eye. "When do we leave?"



 (A/N)



Published: Tuesday - December 14th, 2021 - 3:34 P.M.
Sign up to rate and review this story