Categories > Original > Horror

Ghost Hunt: Let's Move in with Mai

by OreoCake 0 reviews

It all happens so fast the SPR gang except for Mai have a special dream about a spirit that is going to haunt them and take there physic powers and ghost hunting gifts so they all move in with Mai....

Category: Horror - Rating: PG - Genres: Horror - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2021-12-25 - 1724 words - Complete

0Unrated
It was late at night the SPR gang was asleep in their own homes. When the dream came to them except for Mai.

................................The Dream....................................................

I am The powers stealer and I am going to steal your special powers of ghost hunting and physic powers. I am the evil spirit who is going to steal them I'll give you 24 hours to panic before I steal them for my own selfish needs.

..........................................Dream End..........................................

Naru called everyone and asked them if they had the dream and they came to SPR. Mai came because she had work.

Lin, Naru, Masako, John, Monk, Ayako, and Mai showed up at SPR. And talked about the dream.

Lin: Mai how is it you didn't have the dream.
Monk: Maybe she is a purifier.
Mai: A what?
Masako: A purifier is a person that can purify evil creatures like demons and evil spirits.
Naru: Let's see if your a purifier, Lin.

Lin got up and walked to Mai and bended over, Mai was starting to blush. Lin removed his bangs and looked into her eyes then gasped. That surprised everyone.

Lin: Mai in all my life I have never seen such strong purification powers with that power you can destroy the spirit within minutes.
Naru: Then we have to move in with Mai so when the spirit comes to get us.....
Monk: Mai's powers can save us.
Masako: But she doesn't know how too.
Ayako: Then that is that Mai we need to move in with you.

Mai didn't want her friends to be in danger. So she agreed to it.
Mai: Okay.

.......................................Time Skip.............................................

The SPR gang moved into Mai's apartment and that took hours everyone was so exhausted that they didn't even have dinner.It was morning Mai woke up in her bedroom she looked at her clock it was 7:45.

Mai: I better get up.
Mai walked out and saw SPR up and about. Lin was on the couch on a computer. Naru was on Mai's special chair reading a physic research book. And the rest were on the carpet floor.

Mai: Morning you guys you want breakfast.
Naru: That sounds nice.
Lin: Sure.
Masako: Thank you.
Monk: Yep, I am starving.
John: Great.
Ayako: Sounds yummy.
Mai: to the kitchen then.

Everyone got in the kitchen. Mai was rummaging trying to find something nice.

Mai: Okay guys Here are your breakfast options: Donut's Cereal, Vanilla tea,Omelet with pepperoni sausage, Green Tea pancakes, or some Chocolate Cream of Wheat, also Orange Juice.
Your choice.
Naru: Do you have anything that won't give me a heart-attack or stomach problems?
Monk: Green tea pancakes?
Ayako: Chocolate Cream of Wheat is kinda for children, Mai.
Lin: Vanilla tea is disgusting.
John: Donut's cereal isn't really healthy.
Masako: Eggs and Pepperoni don't go together, Mai.

Mai made a heavy sigh.
Mai: How about just Orange juice.
Naru: Mai it is not nice to starve your guests.
Mai: Your the one who is so picky. Mai was about to pound him, but Monk stopped her.
John: How's about we order takeout breakfast instead, okay.
Everyone: Fine.

Mai thought "this is going to be a long day".



After the breakfast situation , Mai took a nice hot shower while the rest of the gang except Naru stayed in the kitchen, Naru was back to sitting in Mai's special chair. Then she went into the living- room to play video games about monsters, mysteries, weapons and hot characters.

Mai: So awesome.
Naru: Mai turn off that stupid game.
Mai: Why?
Naru: It is loud and I can't concentrate in my book.
Mai: My apartment my rules and I am going to keep playing. Mai continued playing.

Monk just came out of the bathroom and saw Mai playing the game.

Monk: Whoa Mai, don't you think that video game is a little too violent for you.
Mai: I can handle it, Monk.
Monk: Are you kidding me this game is so violent Mai turn it off.
Mai: What err fine.

Then Mai went into her bedroom lighted a few candles and tried to meditate when Masako came in.

Masako: Mai your going to burn your apartment if you meditate with such huge candles.
Mai: Fine. she said getting annoyed. Then she blew out out the candles.

Then Mai turned on the stereo and played some music loudly and settled down on her bed trying
to relax. Then Lin came in and turned it off.

Mai: What was that for Lin.
Lin: Mai that music is too loud and it gives me a headache I can't concentrate on the computer with that racket.
Mai: ERrr fine.

After Lin left the room Mai deiced to just read comic books her favorite was vampire boy-love. That's when Akayo came in asking Mai what she was doing and of course she saw the huge comic book mess filled with vampire boy-love.

Akayo: Mai why are you reading this horrid trash.
Mai: There is nothing wrong with it.
Akayo: Yes there is and girls your age really shouldn't read this trash.

Then Akayo left the room.

Mai: Arugh!!

She looked at her clock and saw it was 10:00.
Mai: Maybe I could go shopping.

.........................................Time Skip...........................................

Mai: bye you guys I am going clothes shopping.
Naru: Then take us with you Mai.
Mai: Why?
Naru: Have you forgotten that we are here so then your purification powers can save us from that evil spirit. And you don't know how to use them dummy.
Mai: Fine you guys can come.

...................................Time Skip.................................................

They all arrived at the Mall.

Naru: Just one hour to shop we have to teach you how to use your purification powers, Mai.
Mai: Two hours you don't own me you jerk.
Naru: This jerk also signs your paychecks so I'd watch that mouth.
Mai: Fine. Mai's skin was turning blood red with anger.

........................................Two hours later......................................

Naru: Mai shopping time is up come on.
Mai: How about a few pictures in the photo booth with me.
Naru: How about getting fired Mai.
Monk: Now Now let's be nice to our little dummy okay.
Masako: Yes we still need her for protection.
John: That's right.
Mai: Fine let's go home. Mai is now getting pissed off.

.......................................Time Skip.............................................

After they got home Lin helped Mai with her purification powers for an hour.

Lin: Alright Mai you are done.
Mai: Yes finally.

Mai went into the kitchen for a snack. It was 1:45 in the afternoon. And she skipped lunch.

Mai: Snack time!
Naru: Can we get a snack too. Mai turned around and saw the SPR gang at the cowner. Mai signed.
Mai: Alright. Mai open her snack cabin.
Mai: Okay just pick out what you want we have: Snack Cakes, Honey Buns, Fruit Pies, Marshmallow heart stopping mini's, chocolate covered raisins, and a bunch of potatoes chips also mini burgers and, apple juice.
Which one do you guys want.
Naru: Mai are you trying to ruin my digestive system by feeding my junk food?
Lin: Marshmallow heart stopping mini's will give you a actual heart- attack.
Monk: Mini burgers aren't that good, Mai.
Masako: Chocolate and raisins will ruin your stomach.
John: Snack Cakes cause your balanced diet to go wack.
Ayako: Do you have anything healthy?
Mai: Not to your guys picky taste-buds. Mai grabbed some chips and apple juice.
Mai: I am going to spend some time alone. She went into her bedroom.

...................................Time Skip.................................................

Mai looked at her clock it was 5:50. She went into the living room. Everyone was on the couch. They all saw her. Naru stood up.

Naru: We appreciate your hospitality Mai we are sorry for being annoying and picky.
Mai: HUH!!?!?
Masako: When you went into your room Gene talked to Naru about our behavior and we are sorry.
Mai: Thank you Gene.
Monk: Do you think we can start over,Mai cutie.
Mai: Cutie? Well it is much better than dummy. Sure. how's about some dinner.
Everyone: Sure.

Everyone went in the Kitchen.
Mai: All we have is : Rice balls, Instant ramen, and sweet and sour pork with pineapples.
Naru: Sounds great Mai. He said with a smile.
Lin: Rice balls are my favorite.
Monk: Instant ramen for me.
Ayako: pineapples yummy.
Masako: Pork is my favorite meat.
John: Yummy.
Mai: Great cause we have dessert you guys like vanilla ice-cream scoops.
Everyone:Yes.

After that Mai went to bed and thought" this day wasn't as half-bad. Then dozed off to sleep.


It was 12:00 midnight Mai and the others were fast asleep, but then the room started to rattle a bit.
Masako: Guys wake up it is here the evil spirit, I can sense it.
Naru: Mai wake up it is here. Mai pounced off her bed and run out her bedroom.
Lin: Mai are you ready.
Mai: Yes.

Then a bunch of books papers and stuff started to circle around them. Then a bright light started to glow in the middle of the room.

Monk: Here it is.
Evil Spirit: I am here for your powers. Then a few tenchales started to form from his body and they headed for them. That's when Mai stood in front of them and touched them it stung the evil spirit.

Evil: Oww that hurts.
Mai: Well severs you right.

Mai ran towards him and pressed her hand on him. Then suddenly a few flash-backs came to her.
It was Naru's smile, Lin's apology for the whole Chinese incident at the haunted mansion (episode 19-20), and all the the SPR team and their nicest moments. Mai's powers grew and the
spirit got purified. It turned into a good spirit.

Good Spirit: Thank You for the cleanse. I was once a physic with friend s like yours, but I wasn't as powerful and after being called weak or dummy. I committed suicide. Then I just go caught up with having power. Thank You for helping me Miss. He bowed to her and disappeared.

Mai: wow.
Monk: Mai that was amazing.
Masako: Such talent.
Lin: You were great.
Naru: That was a very brave skill you have. he said with a smile.
John: Now we are safe.
Ayako: I can't wait to go back home thank you Mai.

Mai felt so happy and jumped towards them and said" I love you guys".
***************The End Of The Story********************
Sign up to rate and review this story