Categories > Original > Essay

Readings

by stacycolins 0 reviews

This paper will provide several important points from the read article because it tells about the suffering of individuals facing the war in Algeria.

Category: Essay - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2021-12-27 - 346 words

0Unrated
The war has a high destructive power in any of its manifestations, and this includes the psyche of witnesses and participants in these terrible circumstances. It is hard to believe how much such events can change a person. This paper will provide several important points from the read article because it tells about the suffering of individuals facing the war in Algeria.
The first thing to note is that aggression engenders aggression and evil feeds evil. The first patient described in the article survived after the French soldiers destroyed his entire village. After that, he lost any confidence in others and shouted, “We must kill not to be killed.” Secondly, time is the best therapy, medicine, and doctor. Although this sounds unscientific, it is necessary to understand that drugs cannot cure psychological pain, unlike the physical one. It takes the time to get rid of the pain, suffering, memories, and to return to the old way of life.
The next thing to note is that the torment for the committed evil has more power over the person than the torment because of the desire to take revenge, that is to cause harm. It can be traced in the story of the young man whose mother died and he wanted to take revenge, but he almost went insane after killing a woman.
The following story demonstrates the fact that the victim and his or her forced tormentor receive the same amount of psychological pain. “Hope is what makes them talk” is a quote from the last story, which is also important for understanding human psychology.
Generally, it should be noted that an important point could be traced across the entire paper. Aggression has no rules and does not distinguish victims. An aggressive person brings the same harm to the enemies and the close people. The work provides several significant points from the article as it tells about the suffering of people who face Algerian war.
Stacy Colins is a talented writer at nursing research paper help specialessays.com/buy-a-nursing-research-paper She likes to depict her thoughts on paper.
Sign up to rate and review this story