Categories > Original > Erotica > the Whore

Chapter 2: Hodor

by selenepotter 0 reviews

Hodor

Category: Erotica - Rating: G - Genres: Erotica,Humor - Warnings: [X] [Y] - Published: 2022-02-07 - 1104 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter 2: Hodor

As soon as Jon Snow left, I reallised how much trouble I was in! I’d sold my maidenhead for a lot of money, and I was still a maiden! What if my next job was with a man that realised I had not done it before? And I couldn’t tell that I hadn’t done anything with Jon Snow. You just didn’t break your word to the sons of Lord Stark, not even with the bastard son.

I quickly changed the sheets on the bed and put the old sheets in with the rest of the laundry so there would be no evidence of what I had not done. I was still worrying about it the next morning when I was breaking my fast with my mother. She could tell I was upset and tried to comfort me.

“I know the first time hurts a little, but it will get better with time,” said my mother. “In time you’ll learn to enjoy it.”

“It was fine,” I told her.

“So you’ll be ready to work tonight?” she asked.

“Yes mother,” I replied, while my mind was racing about what I a mess I was in.

Afterwards, I went around town running errands. As I passed women, some of them would quietly call me ‘whore’ behind my back. Apparently word has gotten around, because, just yesterday, they would call me ‘spawn of a whore’. I can’t sell my maidenhead again! I’ll be in trouble with the Starks. I need to fuck someone so I won’t be a maiden anymore! But whoever I pick, I would have to be sure he wouldn’t tell. Then, I saw him. Walking down the street was that grown man who was still a stable boy. He only said one word over and over. I walked up to him and grabbed his hand.

“Hi, Hodor!” I said, as I held his hand. “Last night, I finally became a whore. Would you like to fuck me?”

“Hodor!” he said, with a smile, as he nodded his head.

I led him by the hand back to the brothel.

“I’m doing him for free,” I told my mother, as I led Hodor past her and up the stairs.

“Come over here,” I said as I climbed up to stand on the bed.

From here, I was tall enough to kiss him. I put my arms around his neck and pulled him into a kiss. He didn’t seem to know what to do, but soon started kissing me back. I continued to kiss him while I helped him out of his shirt. I then broke off the kiss and pulled my dress off, before undoing my small clothes. I pulled away and posed for him.

“Do you like what you see?” I asked.

“Hodor!” he replied.

I hopped off the bed and started helping him out of his pants and boots. When he was out of them I sat on the edge of the bed and went down on him. At first I could fit all of him in my mouth, but grew long enough to fit in both my hands with a tip that was too thick to fit in my mouth anymore. Now that he was ready, I scooted back and laid back. I bent my knees and spread my legs for him before telling him.

“You can fuck me now, if you want,” I told him. But I was secretly afraid of his enormous size. Will that thing really fit in me?

“Hodor.” he said, as he crawled onto the bed towards me.

When he entered me, it hurt, just as my mother warned me it might. It felt like he was splitting me open. He must realized he was hurting me, because he stopped when was all the way in me and wiped a tear from my eye while saying:

“Hodor?”

But when he started to pull out, I dug my heels into the back of his thighs and told him:

“I’m all right! I’m all right! It’s just . . . Up until this moment, I was a maiden. I’m giving you my maidenhood. But you mustn’t tell anyone! It has to be our secret.

“Hodor.” he assured me, before he started moving again.

He was gentle with me and only fucked me slowly, gradually building up speed until he was pounding me hard into the bed. I was just starting to enjoy the sensation when he finished in me. He then collapsed on top of me. I ran my hands along his back for a few moments, until I could not longer stand being crushed under his weight.

“Hodor, I can’t breathe!” I protested, as I tried to push him off me.

He rolled over on his side and off of me, allowing me to catch my breath. I laid on his side, facing me, tracing circles on my tits. It made me wish he would circle inward. Instead, he leaned over and gave me a long kiss, to which I responded. When he broke it off, he moved down and started licking me, which felt a little funny. I had been taught that some men like to taste their seed after, but most didn’t. He kept licking me and it started to arouse feelings in me. Those feelings continued to grow, until they reached a climax and I let out an involuntary moan to express my pleasure. But he didn’t stop when I finished. He kept licking me until he made me feel that way again, and again. I shifted so I could go down on him while he did this to me. When he was ready again, I rolled him on his back so I could fuck him with me on top. I’d never ridden a horse before. I imagine this is why the highborn Ladies like it so much. But a horse doesn’t play with your tits while you ride it. I’d almost finished again when he beat me to it. Feeling him pumping his seed into me was enough to push me over the edge. I moaned my release before collapsing on him. He ran his hands over my back until I lifted up and kissed him again.

“Hodor,” he said, as I lifted up from him.

After we dressed, I gave him a kiss on the cheek.

“Really liked that, Hodor;” I told him. “I’d really like it if we could do it again, sometime.”

“Hodor,” he told me, before walking away.
Sign up to rate and review this story