Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Clanmariza

Chapter 73: Clanmariza

by selenepotter 0 reviews

Clanmariza

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: G - Genres: Crossover,Erotica,Humor - Characters: Luna - Warnings: [X] [R] [?] - Published: 2022-02-10 - Updated: 2022-02-10 - 4211 words

0Unrated
Clanluna

Chapter 73: Clanmariza

Harry Potter is owned by JK Rowling
Earth’s Children is owned by Jean Auel


Over the next few years, they would debate around their hearth fires when the New Era had begun. Some thought it began when Zurbgrana brought home the badly anemic Mariza and her family. Some thought it began when Mariza put on the garb of a redfoot and proclaimed the New Religion. But many thought it had started with a naked woman flying through the air on a stick.

At five months, Mariza’s blessed status was showing, even when she wore her wrap. By now, she’s made a red leather redfoot skirt that she only wore for dinner and after. Most of the day, she were a clan-style wrap tied over one shoulder and just below the breasts and above her bulging belly. But she couldn’t even wear that for flying as it would interfere with the charms on the broom.

As Zorg’s Clan looked up at the obviously pregnant woman sitting on a stick with more sticks tied to the end of it, flying through the air, some of what she had told them over the past few months was starting to sink it . . . . .

. . . that it was wrong for men to beat women . . .
. . . that women had Needs to be Relieved too . . .
. . . that a man could learn to Relieve a woman’s Needs . . .
. . . that Pleasures could be Shared . . .
. . . that women were capable of hunting . . .
. . . that animals could be helpful members of a Clan . .
. . . but most of all . . .
. . . that the Great Mother of all things walks the Earth in the guise of a mortal woman!

As Zezbrakran gazed up at the sight of a naked woman flying through the air of a stick, his blood ran cold. She had promissed that it he didn't stop hitting women, she'd take away his Needs! How many months had it been since he'd relieved his Needs in Zuragavaka? He hadn't even given any woman the Signal since that last time he used Mariza to Relieve his Need! And yet he hit her again! And when she threatened to make him lose control of his bowels, he'd nearly beaten her to Death! But she'd made good her threat. And Zurbgrana and the mog-ur could do nothing to break the curse Mariza had placed on him! Suddenly one of Mariza's stories popped into his mind. . . about how the Great Mother in her mortal guise had taken over another Clan. This Luna had waved a Weech stick and made the Clan's Leader fly up into the air, only to drop him from a great height! Last winter, Zezbrakran had see her waving a stick and making a bowl rise in the air. It had happened so briefly, Zezbrakran hadn't believed his eyes at the time. But now . . . . now he was seeing her fly through the air!

Zurgun, the mog-ur looked up and saw the death of his religion. For months he had not taken the idea of this Great Mother seriously. And now . . . now he was looking up at a mother-to-be flying through the air on a stick! A mother whose son rode around on Ursus, for fun! Zurgun had always believed that his mate’s son, Zurvragun, would be mog-ur after him. Now . . . he wasn't certain the Clan needed a mog-ur any more. But then it occured to him that She had taken Zurvragun's mate's son, Zurgak into her hearth and her furs as a person student. . . . and that thought gave him comfort . . .

Zurbgrana looked up and wondered how she had been so blind! She'd seen Mariza wave a stick and make things fly into her hand last winter! She'd seen Mariza recover from injuries that would have killed a mortal woman! There was no way she could have lost that much blood last fall. when Zurbgrana found her, and survived. All Winter she kept expecting the strange woman to die, not get stronger! She'd seen how Mariza had taken a wolf with a broken leg and brought it to a full recovery in a matter of days! All Spring and Summer Mariza had tried to teach her new things about herbs and she had rebuffed her! Mariza had even invented a new, more exciting version of the women's ceremony! At least Zurbgranaza had the sense to listen to what Mariza taught. Zurbgrana promised her self that in the future, she would try to follow her daughter's example . . .

Zurbgranaza looked and decided she had to know more about what Mariza could teach her and the future medicine woman promissed herself that she would study hard and anything Mariza was willing to teach her . . .

Vezava gazed up at Mariza nakedly flying through the air on a stick . . . then around at the rest of the Clan in their Clan wraps. . . then at Vojkovica in her summer-dress that Mariza had made with her own hand after Vojkovica's tunic had been sacrificed to save the wolf. . . . then down at her Vanthonoi style spring tunic and leggings. . . . before pulling her tunic over her head and throwing it on the fire! The leggings quickly followed the tunic into the fire! Now Vezava was dressed as Mariza . . . in nothing . . . a slight breeze chilled the side of her further from the fire. . . as she woundered what it was like to fly through the air feeling the air wash over your bare skin . . . .
When Mariza landed, the Clan was acting strangely. . . . She didn't give much thought to Vezava's nudity. She figured that hard work had over heated her. She'd meant to make a summer-dress for the girl, but clothes for next winter had a higher priority for Mariza. So she stepped into the stone-house, put her broom away and tied her wrap back on. When she stepped back outside, Vezava had a look like started rabbit. She bolted into the stone-house where she quickly made herself a clan-style wrap like Mariza's out of one of her sleeping furs. But Vezava wasn't the only one acting strange . . .

Zezbrakran and come forward, his head bowed low and sat down at Mariza's feet like a Clan woman, waiting for her to tap his shoulder in acknowledgement so he could speak. Mariz did so.

“Please do not make this man fly into the air!“ signed Zezbrakran. “This man will hand the Leadership over to you. There is no need to kill this man so you can be Leader! This man is sorry that he hit you! And will listen to you from now on! This man will never hit another woman again! Can you please lift your curses from this man?“

“Leader?“ signed Mariza “. . .Wait! You want me to be Leader?!? But this woman didn't mean- . . . it is ust that- . . . Fine. This woman will accept your proposition. You may hand over Leadership of our Clan to this woman. . . . Oh! And this Weech will restore control of your bowels so you don't have to wear that diaper any more.“

“What about this man's Needs?“ begged Zezbrakran.

Mariza brow creased in concentration for a moment before she replied.

“This clanluna is currently teaching three of the men how to Relieve the Needs of women.“ Signed Mariza. “After this clanluna has finnished with them, she will begin teaching the other men of this Clan. After this Clanluna has taught you, if you can Relieve the Needs of three different women, this clanluna will restore your Needs.“

Mariza gave Zezbrakran a dissmissing gesture and turned to the rest of the Clan.

“umm . . . attention everybody! Zezbrakran has offered to hand the Leadership of the Clan over to this woman. Zurbgun, can you perform the ceremony for that tonight?“

“You still want me to be mog-ur?“ signed Zurbgun. “This man thought you would be mog-ur now.“

“Of course not!“ signed Mariza “Who ever heard of a female mog-ur. This woman is clanluna, not mog-ur. And after the change of Leadership ceremony, can you take the men and have a men's ceremony?“

“Yes clanluna,“ replied the mog-ur.

“All right everybody, let us get that meat dried. We will need it this winter,“ signed Mariza.

Mariza picked up her knife and resumed cutting the meat into strips to dry as she had been before her flight. She tried to ignore the stares of everyone else. Gradually, the women got back to work cutting and drying the meat. While she worked, Mariza composed in her head the next letter to her mother. She quit early so she could write it and made Zezbrakran an antidote to the potion that removed his control over his bowels. She then changed into her red skirt and renewed the red stain on the soles of her feet. While she was doing this, she noticed that Vezava had changed to a smaller fur that was only wraped around her hips like Mariza's, leaving her breasts bare. But when she started rubbing red ochre on her feet, Mariza stopped her.

“No! No Vezava redfoot. Woman redfoot. No girl redfoot. Yes woman redfoot!“ scolded Mariza.

“I'm sorry,“ said Vezava. “I just wanted to be like you.“

After serving their hearth dinner. They all went outside where the Clan was gathered. By now, the meat had been dried and carried back into the cave.

“Tonight we will see something strange,“ signed Zurbgun the mog-ur. “This mog-ur never would have expected that something like this would happen. But tonight Zezbrakran son of the mate of the previous Leaders back to the days of Zorg is handing down the Leadership of Zorg's Clan, the Last Clan, to a woman! Our new Leader shall be the woman Mariza clanluna, daughter of Ayla.“

Zezbrakran stepped forward and offered his hand to Mariza. As the faced each other holding hands, Zurbgun performed the signs that invited the spirits of the totems to witness the handover. Then, as their hands parted, Zezbrakran signed:

“This man had handed the Leadership down to you.“

“This woman accepts the Leadership,“ signed Mariza.

Zezbrakran sat at the feet of Mariza and waited to be acknowledged. When she tapped him on the shoulder, he arrose and signed:

“This man greets the Leader.“

Everyone in the Clan followed suit with an official greeting of the new Leader. Once that had all done so, Mariza signed:

“mog-ur, take the men to the cave for the men's ceremony.
Oh! And Zezbrakran, you might want to drink this.“ Signed Mariza before handing him a cup with the antidote she had brewed.

“What is it?“ asked the former Leader.

“It will restore your bowel control,“ signed Mariza.

The mog-ur picked up a bowl of datura tea and exchanged it with Zurbgrana for similar bowl and the men follow the mog-ur back into back chamber of the cave for the men's ceremony. Zurbgrana then, gave the children some of the tea to put them to sleep before sharing it amongst the women.

“Could you show this medicine woman those rhythms again?“ asked Zurgrana, after everyone had drunk the tea and the bowl had been emptied.

“This clanluna would be happy to,“ signed Mariza.

The medicine woman quickly picked up the rhythm that Mariza taught her to beat on the empty bowl, leaving Mariza free to dance. The other women joined in and soon they had throw off their wraps. The men found the women, as the usally were after a men's ceremony: naked and laying asleep where they had danced until they collapsed.

The next morning after breakfast, Mariza laid down the law: Men were not to hit women, women could refuse the Signal, animals would be a part of the Clan, and women were allowed to hunt with a sling and bow. But there weren't any bows yet. Mariza hadn't finished the first one. The girls were all interested in learning to hunt. But of the women, only Vojkovica, Zuragakdaza and Zurbgranaza were interested in hunted. Mariza began teaching them how to use a sling.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM


One summer day, when Mariza had gone off alone to forage for potion ingredients. Mariza heard the unmistakable sounds of a couple Sharing Pleasures. Mariza crept through the bushes until she saw them: Vojkovica was kneeling like a Clan women did when she Relieved a man's Needs, except her hands were held behind her back with her face on the ground. The back of her summer-dress was pulled up and Zuradaz was behind her thrushing into her as he tightly held her hands behind her back.

HOW DARE HE! Mariza had been thinking that the three young men of her hearth were almost ready to be mates with a woman and Share Pleasures with their mates. And She was going to ask one of them to perform Vojkovica's 1st Rites. But now, after all that work teaching them. . . letting them Relieve their Needs in her . . . sacrificing her body in her devotion to Luna for the good of the women of this Clan . . . . He was forcing her just like she had been forced! A murderous rage boiled through Mariza as she stomped forward to knock him off of her. She wondered would she be able to kill him? Or would he overpower her . . . perhaps even force her too? Mariza didn't care! She'd kill him or die trying!

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

Vojkovica of the Vanthonoi had been safe. As a girl, she was considered off-limits. She’d listened to the women bragging about the powerful, strong man who’d Forced them after a valiant, but ultimately, futile effort to resist him. It wasn’t lost on Vojkovica that the women usually were complaining about being Forced in a tone that seemed more like they had enjoyed it . . . but sometimes the women would be crying real tears about how helpless they’d felt when they were Forced.

Everything changed when Vojkovica became a woman. Vanthonoi tradition held that she had to be Forced by one of her mother’s mates. After that, she’d be fair game for any man in the tribe and would be mated to several of the old men who didn’t have their own mate. For several days her mother’s mates had taunted her lunging at her and laughing when she flinched. So when the flatheads abducted her, she was a little relieved . . . and very, very scared! Vojkovica was certain that the flatheads had abducted her so that they could Force her and Vezava! She’d heard that if a flathead Forced you, you’d turn into a flathead!

Then, she had been moved to a hearth that she’d be sharing with a flathead doe and three bucks. Three females at the hearth, three male. Vojkovica was certain that each buck would Force one of the Females and wondered which of them would Force her. So she was shocked when the doe started kissing one of the bucks! She’d heard that flathead does would let men ‘Force’ them. But she never imagined that a woman could actually instigate being Forced!

As time passed, Vojkovic adjusted to her new life. She started wondering why they were called flatheads? Their heads weren’t flat. She also began wondering when she would be Forced. Then, why she hadn’t been Forced. There was the incident with the knife when Zurgav almost forced her. But Mariza had saved her. Vojkovica began to get resentful. Why hadn’t she been Forced yet? Wasn’t she pretty enough?

Finally, she lured Zuradaz into the forest and gave him that Signal that she’d seen the Clan men use when they wanted to Force a woman. She then knelt and presented like a Clan woman. She had heard the first time a woman was Forced was more painful and wanted to get it over with. She was surprised when he knelt behind her and started kissing the back of her neck. He caressed and kissed her and when he finally entered her, Vojkovica was surprised at how much she wanted him too. The first thrust had hurt like she had been told it would. But when he started up again, she found herself starting to enjoy it. But this made her feel guilty. So assuage her guilt she pressed her face into the dirt and crossed her hands behind her back. Zuradaz took the hint and held onto her hands. She was really starting to enjoy being Forced now. Maybe Mariza is right about this idea of ‘Sharing Pleasures’

Then, Zuradaz suddenly stopped thrusting and released her hands. Vojkovica put her hands on the ground a pushed back onto him saying:

“Harder!”

Turning to her right, she spotted Thoni in her guise as the mortal woman, Mariza signing at Zuradaz.

“This has just become her 1st Rites. Please treat her as such”

Vojkovica was starting to understand some signs. She didn’t understand all of it, but she’d gotten the gist of Mariza had signed. This was her 1st Rites! Pulling away from Zuradaz, Vojkovica pulled her summer-dress over her head and lay on her back like she’d seen Mariza do when she was redfooting Zuradaz. When he leaned over her to kiss her, she reached down and guided him in. Yes! They WERE ‘Sharing Pleasures’! But a lifetime of indoctrination could not be overcome in a few short months. Vojkovica was aware of the Goddess’ watching them and began to feel guilty about enjoying herself so much and not putting up a fight. She put her arms over her head and when Zuradaz didn’t get the hint she grabbed his hands and pulling them up so he was holding her down as Vojkovica huskily panted:

“Hold me!”

But then, she began to worry that Mariza wouldn’t approve of her being held down. She was certainly frowning at her. Vojkovica didn’t realize that she was in the exact position that Mariza he been in when she had been forced. Vojkovica tried pushing Zuradaz off and found she couldn’t! She strained her muscles and thrashed but she couldn’t get her hands loose from his strong grip. But she didn’t even consider asking him to release her. Knowing that she was being Forced to Share Pleasures was too erotic for her to risk losing the moment.

After they were finished, Zuradaz sat and held her in his lap, caressing his bare back. She saw Mariza nod and them and walk away.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

When Mariza had stomped up to Zuradaz and Vojkovica, he had signed:

“She gave me the Signal,”

This Slowed Mariza’s rampage enough for her to hear Vojkovica rock back onto him and say:

“Harder!”

Seeing them couple made Mariza realize that her education of the three young men was complete and that she had put off asking Vojkovica and Vezava if they wanted to stay for too long. Her understanding of their language had grown enough for her to communicate with them, somewhat and both were starting to learn Clan signs. When Zuradaz and Vojkovica returned from the forest she could see the Love in their eyes. Never-the-less, she pulled him aside for an exit interview about what exactly he’d done to her and how. After hearing a blow by blow description of what had occurred before she arrived, Mariza was confident that she was correct in her belief that her three students were ready to be mates to women.

After preparing dinner and changing into her redfoot skirt, (Vezava changed into her smaller wrap too) Mariza called the men in for dinner. Ever since the first time she had flown, Vezava had been dressing like Mariza. For most of the day, they wore a full wrap. But full dinner and redfooting after, Mariza would wear her red skirt and Vezava would wear a smaller wrap that only covered her hips. Mariza had noticed that Vezava also changed into the smaller wrap when she was going to invite one of the other girls to Share Pleasures.

After dinner, Mariza could see the look of expectation in the eyes of the men, but she moved away from the furs.

“Today Zuradaz performed Vojkovica’s 1st Rites,” signed Mariza. “It made this clanluna realize that you do not need a redfoot anymore. Your training is complete. This clanluna now thinks that you are ready to be mates. But since this clanluna began training you, this clanluna has learned that none of the women of Zorg’s Clan have had 1st Rites. And so, this clanluna wants you to teach the women of this Clan what this clanluna taught you. Treat them like you are performing their 1st Rites. This Clanluna wants each of you to go to one of the men and ask if you can Relieve your Needs with their mate. If he agrees, you will teach her how to Share Pleasures.”

After Mariza made a dismissing wave and the men left, she turned to the two girls.

“You here long,” said Mariza. “You go Vanthonoi? You stay Zorg’s Clan? What you Need?”

“I want to stay,” replied Vojkovica. “If I stay, are you going to assign me as a mate to some of the men?”

“You want mate?” asked Mariza. “Who you want mate?”

“You mean I get to choose my mates?!?” asked the shocked Vojkovica. “Well, I definitely want Zuradaz. But I wouldn’t want to take one of your mates if you didn’t want me to.”

“No, no, Zuradaz no mate Mariza,” said Mariza. “Zurvgak no mate Mariza. Zubgranev no mate Mariza. Mariza clanluna. Clanluna mate all. Mariza redfoot Zuradaz, Zurvgak, Zubgranev. Redfoot over. Mariza now redfoot other Clan men. Zuradaz need mate. Zurvgak need mate. Zubgranev need mate. Vojkovica mate Zuradaz?”

“Yes I would very much like to mate Zuradaz,” replied Vojkovica. “And if you need me to, I’ll mate the other two also.”

“No, no, Vojkovica no must mate three men,” explained Mariza. “Mariza clanluna. Mariza Relieve Needs of any who Need. Vojkovica only mate Vojkovica want.”

“How about this?” suggested Vojkovica. “I’ll mate Zuradaz, but if you need me to cook for, sew for or even Share Pleasures with either of the other two, I will be available to help you.”

“Yes, yes, Mariza yes,” said Mariza, before turning to Vezava. “What Vezava want. Vezava go Vanthonoi? Vezava stay Zorg’s Clan?”

“I want to stay and be your acolyte,” replied Vezava. “I want to be trained to by you and learn all that you can teach me and some day . . . I want to be your Clanmariza!”

“What!?!” cried Mariza. “Mariza no Luna! Mariza no Great Mother! Mariza woman! Mariza Weech! Mariza clanluna!”

“Oh, come on!” laughed Vezava. “You don’t fool me! I know that although you pretend to be a mortal woman, you’re really Thoni walking the Earth pretending to be an ordinary woman. You are my Goddess. I want to be your Priestess!”

“ . . . M- . . . .yes. You stay,” said Mariza. “Mariza teach. You learn Mariza woman.”

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

The next morning, Zurbgranaza came to the stone-house dragging her mate, Zuragavab by the hand.

“This woman just spent the night learning how to Share Pleasures with Zurgak!” signed Zurbgranaza.

“He asked this man if he could Relieve his Needs with this man’s mate,” signed Zuragavab. “This man didn't know that it would take all night!“

“Can you teach Zuragavab how to do that?” begged Zurbgranaza.

“Of course!” signed Mariza. “Bring him by after the ceremony tonight. Vojkovica is going to be mated to Zuradaz.”

It wasn’t very far into the morning before Mariza was approached by Zuradan. She could tell he was agitated about something. He seemed very nervous as he walked up to her and signed:

“Mariza!” before giving her the Signal.







Vojkovica (14) – Other, of the Vanthonoi, abducted by Zorg's Clan
Vezava (13) – Other, of the Vanthonoi, abducted by Zorg's Clan
Mariza (19) - Other, (Golden blonde hair, sky-blue eyes) Leader, Ayla’s daughter, Weech, , Đučaviča’s former 2nd mate. clanluna, redfoot, N: Cr,H,R,Div, Care prodigy (Stork totem)
---Zariz (4) – ¼ Clan son of Mariza, Weez-ur
---Širiža (0) – Other, Mariza’s daughter, Weech
------Đak (5) – blink-dog
--------- 5 Blink-wolves (0)
------Međveđj (3) Cave Bear
Zurvgak (14) - 1/16 Clan son of Zurvgakava, future mog-ur's acolyte
Zubgranev (14) – 1/16 Clan son of Zurbgrana
Zuradaz – (14) - 1/16 Clan son of Zurvgakaza


Zezbrakran (40) – 1/16 Clan son of Zezbraka, former-Leader
---Zuragavaka (33) – 1/32 Clan daughter of Zuragava, mate of Zezbrakran

Zurbgun (53)-1/8 Clan son of Zurbga, mog-ur
Zurvragun (38) – 1/16 Clan son of Zurvraga, mog-ur's acolyte
---Zurvgakava (29) - 1/8 Clan daughter of Zurvgaka, mate of Zurvragun
------Zurvgakun (11) - 1/16 Clan son of Zurvgakava,

Zezbrakruk (37) -1/8 Clan son of Zezbraka
---Zurbgrana (37) – 1/16 Clan daughter of Zurbgra, medicine woman, mate of Zezbrakruk

Zuradanak (35) -1/32 Clan son of Zuradana
---Zurvgakaza (32) – 1/8 Clan daughter of Zurvgaka, mate of Zuradanak
------Zuradan (17) – 1/16 Clan son of Zurvgakaza


Zuradavun (35) – 1/32 Clan son of Zuradava
--- Zuragakada (31) – 1/16 Clan daughter of Zuragaka, mate of Zuradavun
------ Zuragakadava (13) - 1/32 Clan daughter of Zuragakada, mate of Zuragavab

Zurvgav (34) – 1/8 Clan son of Zurvgava
--- Zuragakaba (28) – 1/16 Clan daughter of Zuragaka, mate of Zurvgav
------ Zuragakabaza (13) – 1/32 Clan daughter of Zuragakaba
------ Zuragakabava (10) – 1/16 Clan daughter of Zuragakaba

Zuragavaz (18) – 1/64 Clan son of Zuragavaka, former-future Leader
---Zuragakadaza (16)– 1/32 Clan daughter of Zuragakada, mate of Zuragavaz
------ Zuragakadazad (1) – 1/64 Clan son of Zuragakadaza, former-future leader

Zuragavab (15) – 1/32 Clan son of Zuragavaka
---Zurbgranaza (17) – 1/32 Clan daughter of Zurbgrana, medicine woman, mate of Zuragavab
------ Zurbgranazaga (2) 1/32 Clan daughter of Zurbgranaza
Sign up to rate and review this story