Categories > Books > Harry Potter > All Men must Serve

Chapter 11: slavers

by selenepotter 0 reviews

slavers

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover,Humor - Characters: Harry - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2022-02-11 - 2397 words - Complete

0Unrated
MARGEARY

Late at night, after most had gone to sleep, I slipped out of the Red Keep and went out to check on my criminal empire. I was wearing my disguise of dark green skin and hair with a skirt of leaves and a couple of large leaves to make a top. In my guise as the Boss of the Flea-bottom gangs I ran and leaped from roof-top to roof-top, with an occasional swing on the branch of a tree I had planted. Everyone in the poorer sections of King’s Landing appreciated the shade and beauty offered by the plants I had added to the city. I made my way to the Lair of the Plant gang that Big Byrony ran when I was not present. She and her gang had been my first recruits and she had become my second in command of my growing underworld empire.

“Boss!” exclaimed Big Byrony when I flew through the window. She got up from where she had been sitting at my desk and came around to greet me with a kiss. My lips were covered with a highly addictive sap that kept her craving me constantly. A few kisses when we met, kept her in my power.

“Many of the Soldiers have left town, the Street of Silk will be lightly manned tonight . . . and ripe for conquest,” I observed. “Have you got everyone together?”

“They’re all downstairs and ready for action,” replied Big Byrony. “Just waited for a word from you, Boss.”

“The Word is given,” I commanded.


TRISTANE

After exploring the city for a while, I found my way to the Street of Silk. I had danced up an illusion that I was a Summer Islander and managed to charm the brothel’s Madame, Roz into taking care of me personally. I had taken my time with her, doing little tricks I knew she would enjoy. She might not remember my true face, but the face I was showing her would be remembered by her forever. I had pleasured her several times before I finally entered her to Relieve my own Need and I had just gotten started when I heard a commotion in the other room. Suddenly, the door burst open! A couple of musclebound thugs, one of each gender entered, followed by a green woman dressed only in a few leaves. Her look just screamed Super-Villain. I rolled off my red-headed playmate and landed on my feet in a crouch.

“Roz?” asked the green woman.

“You can’t just barge in here!” exclaimed Roz. “This establishment belongs to Lord Petyr Baelish!”
“Not anymore,” replied the green woman. “From now on, you work for me. I will be sending one of them to collect my cut each week.”

I dropped my disguise and decked mister muscle. Green lady responded by pointing at me and I suddenly found myself entangled in vines that were growing out of the houseplants.

“Stay out of this!” commanded the green woman. “This is beyond you!”

I danced into the were-world and slipped out of the vines and ghosted past miss muscle so I could take a poke a green girl when I suddenly realized: ‘wait! I don’t actually care if you take over the brothel.’

So, I kept going. I’ll finish with Roz on another night.


JON

Several days after the King had left, Shireen and I were attending a Small Council meeting. I was grateful that we had sent the Dire Wolves with father. It allowed me to see their progress in my dreams. And if I wanted to know more, I need only ask Bran to look for me. He could see through Summer’s eyes at will. Stanis was presiding over the meeting as acting Hand of the King. He had finally relented and allowed Shireen and I to actually sit at the table. He had also let his Red Priestess join us.

“I have a received a report from Bravos,” stated Varys. “Apparently, Daenerys Targaryen has been seen there, entering the House of Black and White.”

“Do you think she has hired a faceless man to kill Robert?” asked Renly.

“That was my first thought,” said Varys, “But my little bird watched outside for several days before singing to me and she never emerged from the House of Black and White.”

“Perhaps she went there to die?” suggested Stanis. “Many people go there to end their lives painlessly.”

“My Prince, she has not entered the House to receive the Gift of Death, but to administer it,” replied Red Missy. “When One becomes a Faceless Man, you have to give up all ties to your past life. The Flames say when we hear from her again, she’ll be No One.”

“Well that’s a disturbing thought,” chuckled Lord Baelish.


TORMUND

We had gone North following the coast searching for a fishing village. Unfortunately, the first one we found was under attack. The assailants were all slightly darker of hair and skin than any of the Free-Folk I had met. Occasionally, there was a Crow that dark. Whoever they were, they seemed to be going for the capture, not the kill. They were all armed with non-lethal weapons like nets and clubs and some sort of immobilizing pole-arm. On the shore, I could see the small boat they had rowed to get here from the large ship that was waiting further out at sea.

“Time to turn the tables,” I commanded. “Ygrette, shoot for the legs. Wun-Wun, you and I will try to capture as many of them as we can.

And so, after Wun-Wun set down his burden, we waded into them. Wun-Wun grabbed one in each hand, then used them as clubs to batter the others into submission. As I ran for one, he caught me with his fancy pole-arm, pinning my arms to my side. But I just flexed my muscles and broke out, then proceeded to break pieces of his pole off repeatedly as I used it to reel him in. Poor guy didn’t even think to let go before I got close enough to knock him out. Another two threw a net over me. Although I was plenty strong enough to tear apart the net, it was faster (and more intimidating) to call forth the Sword of Icy fire, cut a hole in the net, then re-absorb the Sword. A quick jerk on the net with each had pulled the men holding it towards me so I could punch their lights out. Meanwhile, Ygrette was shooting the other pirates in the legs repeatedly. Taking down this raiding party had been pretty quick.

“Thank you! Thank you! I thought those kneelers had us for sure!” exclaimed one of the villagers.

“Glad we could help,” I replied. “I’m Tormund Bearsbane, this is Ygrette and Wun-Wun. We came here hoping we could borrow one of your boats to go around The Wall. But I think their ship will do better.”

“I’m Toreg,” introduced the villager. “Anything we can do to help you is yours. Why do you need go around The Wall? Most raiders climb it.”

“We can’t really do that carrying those . . . Wun-Wun, they’re getting away!” I chided the giant. They had only made it a few hundred feet. Being chained together severely hampered the mobility of the wights. The Giant strode over there and picked them up again. Time to interrogate the raiders. “Who are you? What are you doing here?”

“We’re slave hunting,” replied the pirate. “Though I didn’t expect a Wilding to know the Valerian tongue.”
“Let’s just say I have a gift for languages,” I replied. As always, the Power was translating everything for me, so I didn’t need to learn their language. “Now, you are going the take me to that ship, the only question is how many of you I have to feed to my giant friend before you agree. Oh, I he won’t kill you first. He will just eat you alive.”

“Do you understand any of that?” asked Toreg.

“Not a word of it,” replied Ygrette.

Intimidating the slavers was pretty easy, I got them to row me to their ship and subdued the crew, which was a lot harder than killing them all would have been. But I need the crew alive to sail the ship. Once I succeeded, I had to send the dingy back several times as the wights had to to be brought over as one load and Wun-Wun had to come on a separate trip. When Ygrette came, she brought Toreg with her. She had explained what we were doing and why and he felt since he knew boats, he owed it to us to come along and make sure that the sailers were doing as they had been told. We had commandeered the ship so we could force them to take us to where the King of the kneelers lived.


SAM

I had just finished training the Minute Men when I went to have a drink with my good friend Ser Jon Stark.

“What’s that smell?” asked Jon “I think I remember smelling something like that before on a primitive world where they had some sort of chemical powered blasters.”

“It is indeed a chemical propellant I have been been teaching a few friends to use,” I agreed, before pulling out the petition. “But that is not the reason I invited you for a drink. Ser Davos has recommended Prince Stanis for membership in our fraternity. But I do not know the man well enough to be be assured of his good character. You live in the Red Keep and have worked along side him in the Small Council. What are your perceptions of his qualities?”

“Well, he’s a very strict man,” replied Jon. “He takes the Law and Duty very seriously. So, yes, I think he would make a good Brother in the Fraternity. I would be happy to sign his petition.

While my friend was signing his name under those of Ser Davos and Mister Mott, I noticed someone at a table suddenly turn away as my glance turned his direction. For some reason he had been watching us, as if we were up to some nefarious purpose. I had seen this man several times recently in and around Fleabottom. He appeared to be a Summer Islander. Not the only one in the city, to be sure. But Summer Islanders were unusual enough to be noticeable when they appeared.


EDRIC

We were taking a break from my teaching the wand arts to Bran here in the God’s Wood.

“So you can warg into rats now?” I asked.

“Yes, I like to spy on the Street of Silk,” replied Bran. “Did you know Margeary can turn herself green?”

“Yes, she’s shown me that before,” I replied. “Do you have a problem with green women?”

“I’m not really interested in women at all, except as friends,” said Bran.

“You know, I think she fancies you,” I teased. “I’ll bet she’s trying arrange a betrothal with you.”

“You’re the one she fancies,” countered Bran, with a shove to my shoulder. “Perhaps she should marry you!”

“I wouldn’t mind if she did,” I admitted. “Lets go back to transfiguration. I was trying to show you how to turn buttons in the beetles. . .”


JOFFREY

“Lord Commander, I brought your dinner,” I said to Ser Alliser Thorne, who had recently been elected Lord Commander of the Night’s Watch.

“Set it over there,” commanded Thorne, pointing to a bar spot on his desk. “Then bring some more firewood in here.”

He had finished his dinner by the time I filled the rack with firewood.

“Is there anything else, Lord Commander?” I asked.

He looked up at me and frowned.

“No, I think that is enough for the night,” grumbled Thorne. “You can go sneak off to Moles Town and sing your songs.”
“Lord Commander, I would never sneak away to Moles Town,” I protested.

“Don’t lie to me boy!” snarled Thorne. “I know you sneak down there and play your songs every chance you get. Everyone North of the Neck knows you do it. To tell the truth, your songs have made Moles Town a big magnet for trade, almost a big as white harbor. And that has helped Night’s Watch. So go to Moles Town, sing your stupid songs, and keep bringing people up here to hear you and trade while they are here. Just don’t get caught . . . .”

“Thank you, Lord Commander,” I said before fleeing his presence.

I snuck down to the Mole Hole to play with the band. This time my father showed up to hear us play. He arrived during the first set. We were midway through the third set when a group of armed men entered, led by a woman. All of them had krakens on their shields.

“PRINCE JOFFREY!” yelled the woman. We stopped playing immediately.

“I am not a prince,” I protested.

“You are now!” replied the woman. “You are going to be the new King, and I will be your Queen!”

My father stood and drew his sword before saying: “Joffrey is a sworn Brother of the Night’s Watch. He can’t be king and he is going no where with you!”

I quickly handed my guitar to Colleen for her to take away to safety, before drawing my dagger.

“He’s right, I’m going no where with you!” I replied.

She swung her sword at my father but he blocked it. This was a signal for all the Iron Born to attack. To their surprise, everyone in the bar took my side. The joint was filled with people who had come specifically to hear me play, many of them were musicians that usually played in other pubs. But they had all left their gigs when they heard I was playing. The Iron Born quickly realized that they were out matched and outnumbered. They retreated after taking a few losses. Once it was over, my father turned to me as said:

“We’d best get back to Castle Black before word of this reaches the Lord Commander.”

“Yeah, he doesn’t like either one of us very much,” I agreed.
Sign up to rate and review this story