Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Tender Beast

End of Dreams

by SoniaBibi

What is one capable of in the name of love? Where does the border lie, between devotion to love and evil?

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Draco - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2022-04-01 - 1411 words - Complete

?Blocked
A satisfied smile was sparkling on Demian's handsome features. With the charming swing of his head, he threw dark chestnut hair away from the face, gave Draco a cynical smile, and turned towards Elvein.

"My love, that is not necessary. Please, put the wand down." She did not move. Demian sighed and continued: "Are you planning on further recalcitrance?"

"Till my last breath!"

Elvein attacked him. She fought skillfully. Demian did not manage to dodge all her curses, so deep cuts married his hands. But he has never struck back. When one deep bloody cut appeared on his cheek, patience ended.

"Enough!"

With a single swift motion, he ramped to the girl who already held the wand's tip at her own neck.

"NO!" Both men cried in unison. Damian managed to flitch her wand in time, so only a tiny cut married Elvein's neck.

"HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND?!" Demian's voice beamed through the whole train.

"I would rather die!" Elvein's voice was solid when Ekrizdis shook her and ... hugged her. She kept struggling.

"That's enough. Calm down. Enough!" Demian's voice once again shook the train. Then he whispered: "Do you know how much I've missed you? My love, you have no idea how maddening it was." He petted her face, then healed her cut.

"Let her go, you bastard!" Cried Draco. Lianes were twisted not only around his limbs but around his chest as well.

Demian, who forgot about Malfoy's existence, eyed him curiously.

"Fine. It's time for us to talk. Please, sit down, Elvein." The girl did not move. Demian rolled his eyes and continued. "Whole train is in this young man's condition." He pointed her wand towards Draco. "Wait, I think I have missed one." They heard someone running in the corridor. Then a loud thud and everything went quiet. "There. Now, the whole train. So please, sit down."

Elvein set. Satisfied with this small victory, Demian smiled. But it was not the cynical one. When it came to Elvein, his whole rank disappeared like morning dew. He watched her with a warm smile, which is spared for the beloved one only. It was clear; he adored her with his sick, insane, perverted love.

"You are so beautiful, Elvein. The day I saw you, I knew you would grow into this stunning woman. What are those?" He furrowed brows and looked at the girl's elbows, where angry pink steams marked pale skin.

"You know perfectly well what those are."

"My love, I never underestimate your abilities. More than that, I am fascinated by them. But you never stop surprising me. Since day one, when, I admit, because of me, those scars appeared on your skin, and what's more important, my mark married your chest, you deliberately stopped being happy—turned towards self-flagellation and self-destruction not to let me come near you. However, you were very generous when it came to sadness and melancholy, sending those feelings to me with munific amounts. And a little while ago - emptiness. What have I not imagined! I thought something had happened to you! I came to wipe Hogwarts from the surface of the earth! And what did I see? The reason for my life is shining on the front page of Daily Prophet, healthy, safe, and sound!" He tore her shirt buttons with a single move, revealing an unmarked chest. He traced a finger on the skin, where not long ago, his mark shone, and continued: "How did you do it? And what's even more interesting, if you have managed to vanish it, why did you leave those?" By petting her elbows, he made angry marks disappear. Demian kissed now unblemished pale elbows. "Are you planning to keep the silence for much longer?"

"I'll kill you!" Roared Draco. His head was getting dizzy from the lack of oxygen, but he still struggled.

"Brave young man," Demian smiled. "Little boy, let me tell you something, Riddle himself did not want a war with me. And you, I assume, his ex-lapdog, are snarling at me. I'll tell you what your owner failed to understand. Every single man kills himself! We are the ones creating enemies, which in the end, will destroy us—his irresistible craving to prove himself to everyone. So ridiculous, swear to Merlin. You are not explaining to cockroaches that you can crush them, right?! He was the one who created his own self-destruction weapon and died because of it. Served him right." Demian could not hold back the laugh. Then turned severe: "I must admit that I have created quite a mess myself." He turned around and petted Elvein's face. "My love, you are my life and my destruction. By the way," with an easy twist of his fingers, he snapped Elvein's wand into half. "You would not be needing it anymore."

"Bastard!" Cried Draco; his sight was growing dark, and he was on the verge of losing consciousness.

"Who is he, Elvein? Look at me. I see you became quite skilled in occlumency. Fine, let him die." Lianes crawled towards Draco's neck.

"No!" Cried Elvein and tried to reach Malfoy.

Demian grabbed her waist and pushed her towards his body.

"Now, look me in the eyes, Elvein."

In seconds, volcanoes erupted in Demian's eyes. Tearing his hands from her, he took a step back.

"You! Let him take advantage!" His face was insane. "You did not stop him! I! Did not dare to touch you! I was satisfied with kisses, like some sucker! Till you were not ready! And HE, so simply spread your legs?!"

Elvein decided that this was her end. Closing her eyes, she was ready to die. Rame made her open her eyes to see that Demian's hand was choking Draco, depriving him of the last drops of air.

"No! Please!" She grabbed Demian's hand, but it was no use. Ekrizdis did not bulge.

She took a deep breath and called for him:

"Demian." Her voice was soft and tender, holding so much warmth that even Draco gazed through death's fog. "Demian, please, look at me."

The man turned towards her, his hand lost a grip, just for a little, allowing Draco to take a sip of much-needed air. Elvein's fingers touched Ekrizdis' wrist so very gently that Demian involuntarily shut his eyes and took a long exhale.

"Please, let him go,'' she said calmly.

"Why?" His lips twisted into an angry grimace.

"For me. You were always so generous. Gift me with his life."

"What would I get in return?"

"Myself."

"But you are already mine."

"You will get my obedience."

"You do realize that I know perfectly well what you are doing, right?"

"Of course, but isn't it the reason for you being here? The illusion. You knew the truth perfectly well but still chose to come for me."

Against Elvein's straightforwardness, all weapons turned dull. Demian struggled a little, then forgo Draco, took Elvein to the seat, and told her:

"Convince me!"

Elvein straddled his lap. Put his face into her palms. She looked him into his eyes, kissed his forehead, corners of his eyes. Bent her body, so she repeated every single curve of his body. She kissed his lips. Demian's willpower was hanging on the thread. His fists were turning white, his eyes not leaving her for a second. Elvein slightly lifted her lips from his and called him by whisper, "Demian." The longing in her voice made an animalistic roar tear through man's chest. Grabbing her, he kissed her, like a starving man, like one dying from thirst, which was offered a drink. His fingers flock into her delicate skin. Curses leaving Ekrizdis' desperate lips. While Draco was smashing his head against the wall, abrading his limbs till very bones.

Demian's lips left Elvein. Resting his forehead on her chin, breathing fast, he had no strength to open his eyes.

"You are a merciless woman Elvein, and I love you. You won."

"Let me say goodbye." Voiced woman's empty shell.

Displeased, Demian nodded.

"Draco, those days spent by your side were dreams. Good dreams. But it's time for me to wake up."

"I will never give up. Do you hear me? Never!" Rasped Malfoy through his squashed throat.

"Don't go looking for me. Please." Her eyelids grew too heavy. Not leaving Draco's eyes, she opened her arms and threw herself out into the abyss.

Demian gave still chained Malfoy one last glance full of hatred and jumped behind her.
Sign up to rate and review this story