Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > The Pride

Nation Building: The Risen Sun: Part III

by TheLemonSage

In the two years since the 4th Great Shinobi War, the world has slowly slipped back into chaos. Having had his dream of becoming Hokage taken from him, he sets out to reshape the world in much the ...

Category: Naruto - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Naruto - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2022-04-11 - 24455 words

?Blocked
Disclaimer: Naruto is not mine. Also, this story is a lemon fiction therefore is intended for people of a legal age from wherever they come from. So, if these type of stories offend then stop reading now. Thanks

Chapter 10: Nation Building: The Risen Sun: Part III

A woman’s cries echoed up from the Pit which was where a majority of Naruto’s mates who made up the warrior portion of the Pride slept. Cries which almost had a siren like effect on Shion as she appeared from a shadow being cast on a wall at the top of the pit by one of the torches which surrounded the room. She looked back at the shadow that she had appeared from as the green light from the crystal skull at the end of the key she had used to open the doorway began to fade to a more muted tone, at which point the shadow began to wave and flicker in conjunction with the torch that was casting it. Tucking the key into the pocket of the light sleeping robe that she wore, Shion tried to ignore the cries lest she give into the temptation of rushing down into the pit to join in. Still, her curiosity won out some as she moved along the edge of it to see that the woman currently moaning was Mebuki as she sat on Naruto’s lap as he held her legs spread wide for all to see as his large cock stabbed into her cunt over and over again while he sat in the throne that was carved into the stone at the base of the pit. Naruto’s rod wasn’t the only reason that the woman was crying out in ecstasy as she fondled her own breasts while he was aided in the task of bringing the blonde woman to climax by her daughter Sakura, who was kneeling between the rutting pairs legs. Her tongue quickly flicked at her mother’s clit while she cradled and massaged Naruto’s balls in order to coax them into releasing his seed into the womb which had birthed her, and would someday likely provide her with a sibling.

Mebuki suddenly grew stiff as she let out an ear shattering cry while Naruto buried himself fully into the wailing woman and began filling her with his jizz, while Sakura continued to fondle his nuts as if to squeeze out every last ounce of his essence. Once he was done filling her womb, Naruto released his grip on Mebuki’s knees, causing them to fall on either side of his as she lacked the strength to hold them up as Sakura began to kiss her way up her mother’s body.

Shion suddenly found herself occupying Mebuki’s spot as she caught her breath while staring up at the ceiling with eyes that saw everything and nothing while feather light kisses moved up her body, only for the face that she focused on as it appeared over her to be her mother’s. Her mother smiled at her softly before locking lips with her allowing her to taste the combined essence of her and Naruto’s release.

Shion let out a moan, which snapped her from the daydream as she was once more at the top of the pit while Sakura and Mebuki’s tongues danced with one another down below. Shion forced herself to turn away as she headed out of the room and stepped into a hallway of polished stone. Shion then proceed down the main hallway of the Warren and passed several other similar such halls as she went, until finally stopping at one that stood out from the others due to it having an oval shape and the tunnel walls had rough and jagged edges that made it look as if it had been dug by a large beast.

Shion found herself hesitating to enter the tunnel, partially due to how the darkness contained within seemed to be swallowing up the light being cast by a nearby torch. But, more so from a feeling of unease which while being just short of dread, was born of her role as a priestess as something emanating from deep within the tunnel felt off. She had a hard time putting what she was currently feeling into words as it felt both familiar to her, but at the same time almost alien. Trying to understand what it was she was feeling, she focused on the familiar which she often associated with her duties as a Priestess particularly with the ones related to her ensuring that another demon such as Mōryō was never summoned again. Which from time to time had her being summoned to the site of some just discovered cultish hideout, where foolish mortals tried to summon demons hoping to attain power or wealth, but more often than not just ended up being slaughtered as the half understood seals meant to contain the creature proved inadequate to the task or it tricked its summoner into releasing it.

Shion after being called in to deal with the creature, would often then inspect the sight that it had been summoned from in order to make sure nothing else had slipped through, as well as to verify the barrier between realms had not been permanently damaged. Luckily, most cults that she had been forced to deal with had been unable to summon anything too powerful, and thus very rarely had any major damage to the veil separating the realms been done. Still, even in the case of the weaker entities, she would feel a sense of lingering unease as if there were horrible things just outside of her vision which could fully see her, and were angry at their inability to make their presence felt. She was feeling something similar from the darkness of the tunnel, although without the malice that she associated with her previous experiences.

Which Shion suspected might explain what about it that she was currently feeling was throwing her off, in that whatever it was just outside of her vision currently wasn’t simply staring at her with malice. Rather it was a jumble of emotions which ran through the entire spectrum, and may even be completely oblivious to her presence. Still, although the emotions that she was sensing seemed to run the gambit from anger to joy, there did seem to be an undercurrent buried just beneath them all which appeared to link them all, regret.

Which as Shion neared the end of the tunnel, and noticed a thick white fog was coating the floor as it billowed out from the room ahead, she began to feel a hint of regret herself. She steeled her nerve and pressed on, although as her feet entered the fog she shivered as suddenly the temperature seemed to drop to the point where her breath became visible. Entering the darkened lair that the fox Bijuu had carved out for herself, Shion gasped as hanging above a stone desk or altar like a pair of forgotten puppets waiting to put on a show were two women. Shion easily recognized the first, as she had until very recently been a handmaiden within her palace, and had been the one whom Shizuka had bribed to learn the layout of the royal quarters. Naturally, despite their infiltration having resulted in the former leader of Nadeshiko Village and her attendant joining Naruto’s growing Pride, the leak in security that had allowed them to stage it couldn’t exactly be overlooked. Still, despite Naruto having informed her that he had taken care of the woman days before her absence had begun to worry the rest of the palace staff, Shion had assumed that he had meant in a similar manner as he had eliminated the nobles that had threatened Toki. Which although she would admit to being a little uneasy at how harshly Naruto dealt with those who were or he felt were threats to his mates, a part of her almost wished that it had turned out that he had simply murdered the woman as opposed to whatever it was which had brought her to her current fate.

Her gaze then traveled to the other woman, who Shion couldn’t place at which point a voice informed her, “She was the leader of a group of bandits that had the unfortunate luck of trying to rob Toki.”

Startled, Shion spun towards the voice only to find a pair of golden and slitted eyes observing her from a darkened corner of the room. At least, until she heard a snap in the darkness at which point several torches along the wall sudden blazed into existence, although with a blue fire. With the room illuminated, Shion noticed that outside of a carved alcove which the Bijuu was currently using as a bed, and the large altar she had noticed upon first entering, there appeared to be only two other furnishings. The first of which was a stone well from which all the fog coating the floor was billing, while the other was what appeared to be a rather ornate mirror, although it wasn’t reflecting anything due to its surface being a green crystal.

Focusing on the fox-hybrid as she sat up from where she laid in the alcove, Shion asked with a growing sense of indignity, “What are they doing here? Are you keeping them as trophies? Does Naruto know about this?”

Ahri frowned at the sudden anger, and felt her own hackles rising up as she wondered if the sudden hostility was due to her Bijuu nature. Yet, she quickly calmed herself figuring that out of all of Naruto’s mates, Shion would undoubtedly be the most disturbed by what she had found, as she had likely come over even worst sights due to her role as a priestess. Hoping the answer to her second question would calm the priestess down, she replied, “Yes Naruto is aware of their presence here, and like you is not exactly pleased with my keeping them on display. But, as we lack the necessary items to seal them away out of sight, this is the best I can do for the moment.”

“Why?” Shion asked in a calmer tone, although her concerns were still evident. “Can’t you just seal them in a scroll?”

“If they were dead,” Ahri replied, “But, living beings are not as easily sealed.”

“They’re still alive,” Shion asked sounding horrified as she quickly returned her gaze to them, and noticed both women’s chest occasionally rising and falling although at a much slower rate than even those in a deep slumber would.

“In a manner of speaking,” the fox woman replied, “Let’s just say, there is no one home at the moment.”

Shion turned her gaze back to Ahri and asked softly, “Did they suffer?”

“No more than the woman whose body I took over did,” Ahri replied.

“Is that what they are to be used for then?” Shion asked sounding rather disquieted, “Future hosts for the remaining Bijuu?”

Ahri frowned at the priestess as she began to feel a little resentment as she asked in turn, “Is that a problem?”

Shion mirrored the frown that she was receiving as she was forced to ask herself much the same. Although she imagined the Bijuu was perhaps growing angry at the idea that her sudden reservations was due to the idea she intended to transform more of the Bijuu into beings like herself. However, for Shion, the concerns ran deeper as she was wondering if she was making herself a party to heresy that she would have been forced to shut down in the past. After several moments of reflection, she admitted, “I…I don’t know…”

The Bijuu’s eyes softened as she could hear the conflict contained in the other woman’s short reply. Recognizing it had less to do about who they planned to revive, and more to do with how, Ahri tried to ease the Priestess’s doubt, “I can’t quite say I understand where you are coming from… after all a similar sacrifice was required in order for me to be standing here. But, it isn’t like we’re abducting innocent people off of the street. One of them sold you and your fellow daimyo out to what for all she knew was a pair of assassins, while the other was a bandit with an unknown number of victims to her name.”

“I…do understand that,” Shion said with a nod, “But not every cult I ever came across started out looking for virgins to sacrifice to dark gods. But, that is where many ended up.”

“I see,” Ahri said admitting to herself that if Naruto knew the entirety of what she was up to, he would likely have a similar reaction as Shion currently was. “Is that what led you down here tonight?”

“No,” the Priestess admitted, “I…” Shion trailed off looking a little unsure how best to explain the first vision she had received, which had featured her mother, and seemed to suggest that their relationship had progressed past the one they shared by blood. Despite the chill of the fox’s lair, she felt a warmth building within her loins as she thought of the show Sakura and her mother were putting on, and for the first time admitted to herself that she desired something similar. Still, it was a one thing to admit as much to herself, but proved a bit harder to vocalize as she could easily picture how most people would react.

“Had another vision?” the Bijuu suggested as she complete Shion hanging sentence, before allowing some levity to enter her voice as she continued, “I hope for your sake you plan to share it with Tsunade. Not to mention that woman you and your fellow rulers made general of Sun’s forces. Neither of them were particularly pleased by your little declaration to the ambassadors of Claw.”

Ahri’s tone did cause Shion to let a slight smile to appear at just how understated both women’s displeasure had been. Particularly, Olivier, who was already harboring massive doubts that they’d be able to defeat the Iwa-nin that Claw would undoubted set loose against them, had then found that she would need to follow up the impossible task of winning said battle by invading a far more established country. Shion had felt somewhat guilty for putting even more stress on the blond woman’s shoulders, especially as she had been unable to share the details of her vision with her, which had been the only thing to truly calm Tsunade down when word of her declaration had reached the former Hokage.

Letting the memory fade, she focused on the Bijuu as she stated, “No, or more accurately not a new one.” Ahri arched a questioning eyebrow which prompted Shion to explain, “When I first gave myself to Naruto… I experienced a vision. But, as I hadn’t experienced one since my previous adventure with him. I wrote it off as a reverie brought about by…”

The priestess trailed off again a little embarrassed to put what had happened into words. But, from the sudden rosiness in her cheeks, Ahri was able to guess, “An earth shattering orgasm.”

“Yes,” Shion said as a tingle went down her spine from the phantom pleasure the memories induced in her. “At the time, it was particularly easy to write off as a hallucination of a pleasure addled mind as it featured my mother…and me…”

Ahri allowed a wide pleased grin to appear as she began to approach the young woman, “Pleasuring Naruto.” Receiving a nod, the Bijuu continued, “And, does the idea bother you?”

“No,” Shion admitted to the Bijuu, who caused her to shiver as she reached out to cup the young woman’s cheek. Shion found herself turning into it warmth the Bijuu was giving off due to the nearly freezing room, and further stated, “I want her back in my life, and wish to enjoy the fruits of what we are building together.”

Shion noticed that Ahri’s eyes lit up, but then shifted to a darkened corner of the room where another alcove had been carved out. Following the Bijuu’s gaze, for a moment Shion thought they perhaps they were not alone as she thought she saw another woman was sitting there in the dark watching them. However, she quickly dismissed it as a trick of the lighting since Ahri quickly returned her focus on her, as she moved her hand from her cheek to run it through her blonde hair before stepping back. Giving the priestess a smile, she said, “Then I suggest you keep on following the path that you are currently traveling. After all, it would seem that the one guiding you to the outcome you desire, is you.”

Shion nodded, and although a little disappoint that if the Bijuu was going to be the one instrumental in reuniting her with her mother, she seemed unwilling to confirm it. Did take solace in her words, since much as Ahri had suggest, the future her would know what visions to send her and when to prompt her into taking actions which would bring about that which she desired. Believing she had likely completed one of those actions she said, “Thank you,” before adding, “I believe that was just the thing I needed to hear.”

“I’m glad to hear it,” Ahri said with a pleased smile. Noticing the priestess was beginning to shiver uncontrollably due to the unnatural chill she suggested, “Now why don’t you head back upstairs, and warm yourself up with a certain Uzumaki.”

“I believe I’ll do just that,” Shion replied with a quick nod before turning to head towards the tunnel that would lead her out.

She paused at the entrance to it though as Ahri asked, “By the way, in your visions were there any other women that you didn’t recognize.”

“There were two others in the vision that I saw the Iwa-nin Kurotsuchi in,” Shion admitted as she looked back over her shoulder, “The first was a brown haired woman, she had short brown hair and steel grey eyes. She and Kurotsuchi were pleasuring each other, which led me to believe they may have been familiar with one another. Perhaps another Iwa-nin. The other was a red head, but I couldn’t see her face. At first, I thought that it might have been my bodyguard Erza, but now I’m not too sure.”

“Oh,” the fox woman asked, “May I ask why?”

Shion flushed a bit as she recalled the vision, and the splendid backside and pussy of the red-head that had appeared in it, she explained, “The woman I saw kept her hair much, much longer than I ever saw Erza keep hers, and I’m quite certain that if my vision does come to pass it will be shortly after our victory.”

“Well then may that day soon come,” Ahri stated earning a nod of agreement from the priestess before she began traveling up the tunnel to warm herself up in the most pleasurable way she knew how.

Ahri waited until the footsteps faded before holding one of her hands up, and used the other to pull taunt the strand of hair that she had pilfered from the Priestess. Moving to the well, she held it over but before dropping it waved a hand towards the crystal mirror, the opaqued surface suddenly cleared revealing a red-headed woman who was sitting in the alcove opposite it. A woman whose violet eyes were currently glaring at her, prompting the fox to say, “Honestly, can you stop with the death glare. There are plenty of women who would kill to be in your shoes.” Letting go of the strand of Shion’s hair, it floated gracefully down until it suddenly burst into flames. At which point a light shot up from within the well, as a figure began to take shape within it although to an outside observer the theatrics taking place only appeared to be happening within the reflection of the mirror.

Once the light faded, a woman with long brown hair and was dressed in the garb of a priestess remained floating above the well’s surface. Her eyes snapped open revealing them to be the same pale lavender of the young woman she had brought into the world. They focused on Ahri, who immediately said, “Greetings Priestess Miroku. My name is Ahri, and I would like to make you an offer that you can of course refuse, but would be a fool to do so. But, first would you like to see how your daughter is spending her nights?”

Ahri waved her hand towards the mirror again, causing the surface to change again this time to a view above the Pit where Shion was just finishing her decent down the stairs. Upon reaching the bottom level, she opened her robe and allowed it to drop to the floor revealing her naked body as she approached just as nude Naruto who sat in his throne which both Sakura and Mebuki laid in front of spent. Shion stopped just before the other two women and dropped down to her haunches, and spread her legs displaying her dripping pussy to her mate’s hungry gaze. Naruto’s cock, which hadn’t quite settled down quickly stood at attention, an action Naruto copied as he stood and stepped over the mother and daughter who had previously tried to quench his lust.

He knelt between Shion’s outstretched legs, and pulled her into a kiss, and as their tongues danced with one another lifted her up to impale her on his cock. Shion cried out towards the heavens and thanks to the view afforded to them by the mirror, those watching as she sank onto the massive rod of her mate. Ahri smirked as it appeared that although it was easy to see that Miroku was shocked at the sight of her daughter moaning deliriously as she gave herself to the pleasure that she was feeling. A hunger was quickly building up within the woman as well. Which, truthfully didn’t surprise the Bijuu considering the future Shion seemed to be guiding herself towards, which apparently the fox would be playing a role in bringing about. A task she was more than willing to perform, particularly as she sent a sideways glance towards the woman whose spirit she had first summoned using some of the copious amounts of genetic material Naruto had shared with her, and who despite her many protests that she wouldn’t play along with whatever scheme the fox was playing at, couldn’t tear her eyes away from the mirror as the child that she brought into the world engaged in the act that would one day in the future make the two spirts grandmothers, and if Ahri had anything to say about it, mothers once more.

*****************************************************
Ino entered the room which contained the seal array that Ahri had constructed to allow her to keep tabs over the territory that the Land of the Sun controlled. Before taking her place in the array, she inspected the clones that she had already created to ensure that they appeared to be in good condition less it dispel and she would lose control of the beast it was currently controlling. Seeing that she wouldn’t need to create any replacements, she took her spot at the center of the array and entering a meditative pose, and was almost immediately transported to what she would describe as a different plan of existence. Although perhaps an empty one as it consisted of an unending void which surrounded her, although there multiple threads of light which extended off into the darkness. The threads represented the stream of consciousness of the clones Ino had created, and by tugging on them she could travel along it to assume full control of the beast it was tied to, or view the events that had transpired since it had been possessed. Most of the current threads were a simple white, which alerted her to the fact that the they likely didn’t contain any valuable information. But, one stood out due to its red hue which told Ino that the clone in charge felt it had learned something of high importance.

Reaching out for the thread, Ino felt pulled along it as she recalled the events that had transpired since the creation of that particular clone. Reliving the events at an accelerated speed, she recognized this clone was the one that she had created only a few days before, which had been controlling a rat that she had intended to use to infiltrate the camp of Iwa’s Western Army that would be the hammer that Claw was attempting to use to shatter the recently established Land of the Sun.

Ino slowed the flow of memories down as the rat which had been carried into the area by a hawk that another clone was controlling was dropped at the edge of the field the Iwa forces were camping in. Although, it had been dropped only a few hundred yards from the camp, Ino was aware that from a rat’s point of view it was a perilous journey of days while also dodging predators contained in the long grass. Still, Ino could understand why the version of her controlling the hawk would decide to drop the rat there since any shinobi of worth would know to be on the look for such a strange sight as a rat hitching a ride from a hawk.

Although, curious as to what information had been uncovered, she was able to surmise that it wasn’t anything big such as the Iwa army having begun to move since she knew the clone controlling the hawk would have flagged its memories then. Speeding the memories up, she flashed through another day but then suddenly grew disoriented as the rat suddenly spun as if sensing an attack, but then was hit by something at which time everything became a blurry jumble, and before she once more found herself airborne. Rewinding and slowing down the memories, Ino in control of the rat perked up as it heard a falcon’s cry, at which point she then spun towards the sound only to see that it had zeroed in on her. Having detected the attack too late, Ino having already known the rat’s paws were dexterous enough to allow her to use her family’s jutsu sent the copy of her spirit flying into the closing falcon, which slammed into its target killing the rat before taking flight with it gripped in its claws.

Ino could feel the leather straps around the birds feet, and hear the bells that alerted her to the fact that this bird had an owner. Spotting a trio of men who were dressed in heavy leather armor, one of whom was holding his gauntleted hand up, she dove to land on it, dropping the corpse of the rat at his feet as she landed on his outstretched arm. He then held up a piece of meat which Ino felt a little revulsion at eating due to it being raw, but felt it was rather delicious due to it being a birds tastebuds she was currently in possession of.

One of the two men with the falcon’s apparent owner, took a look at the rat and said, “It looks like your army should be moving along. It appears all the game has been hunted from the area.”

“So it would seem,” the man’s whose arm she was perched on said. “And we would have already been so if we didn’t have to wait for those useless Claw samurai to get themselves in order. Why the Firelord is forcing us to hold off on attacking until those fools join us is beyond me. We’ll be the ones doing all the heavy lifting.”

“Indeed,” the same companion replied. But, then letting a hint of caution enter his voice, stated, “General Zhao, you should refrain from calling Lord Ozai by his previous title, for now he is the Tsuchikage.” Ino perked up upon realizing the falcon’s owner was apparently the General in charge of Iwa’s Western Army.

“He will always be the Firelord to me,” Zhao said with a sneer, “Why he would accept that worthless title is beyond me?”

Ino could see the sentiment was shared by the other two men, which she assumed was due to their being dressed in similar style garb and topknot haircuts as the falcon’s owner. Which appeared to be radically different due to the garb being almost full armor as opposed to the standard flack vests most shinobi preferred. Still, one of the two men seemed to have an idea of what the current Tsuchikage was up to as he said, “It is likely just a temporary measure to smooth over his transition. It was only in thanks to just how badly weakened Iwa was after their last war that Lord Ozai was able to convince the Earth Daimyo to allow him to assume command of the Land of Earth’s military forces.”

The other man accompanying the falcon’s owner let out an audible harumph as he stated, “Allow him!? If he so desired it, Lord Ozai could have taken both the position of Tsuchikage and Daimyo. You of all people must understand this as well War Minister.”

Ino upon hearing the title focused on the first companion who had spoken, and noted that although he was wearing the same armor as the other two, his looked somehow misplaced on his frame, giving her the impression that the older grey haired man typically didn’t wear it, and was perhaps more used to stately robes. As such, she suspected that he might be rather highly placed in the current Land of Earth government, and was only donning armor in an effort to blend in. He puffed up noticeably proud as he stroked his long grey beard while stating, “Indeed, with our weapons of war, there is very little that I can imagine will be able to stand against us. But, the Tsuchikage is wise to proceed in the manner that he has chosen. It is far better to appear to work with the Earth Daimyo in his ambitions, then to become an enemy. It will give us a chance to assimilate the shinobi into our forces, and thus increase our own abilities, rather than to bleed ourselves while potentially uniting the continent against us.”

“That is easy for you to say Minister Qin,” Zhao stated, “After all, you will return to Lord Ozai and his Central Army which is comprised solely of Benders, while I have to make do with this rabble of mostly green or disgraced shinobi.”

Qin chuckled, before sounding somewhat sympathetic to the man’s plight as he stated, “True.” Yet quickly added, “Still, your luck isn’t exactly terrible. It is thanks to your current position that you will be the first to taste the glory of conquest. Moreover, it shows just how much faith Lord Ozai has in you when considering the task that I was charged with giving you.”

“So it would appear,” Zhao stated. Before admitting, “When I was first given this assignment, I had feared that I somehow displeased him. Being so far removed from a front where we would engage with the Major Shinobi villages, there seemed to be almost no chance for glory. Which is why I assumed those two women had also been assigned to my command. What with there being no chances to face worthy opponents, there was very little chance of future rivals to appear from a previous Tsuchikage’s lineage to challenge him.”

“Speaking of the task that brought me here,” Qin said, “I trust you will not find it too difficult to eliminate them.”

“Hardly,” Zhao replied, “In fact, the matter has already been attended to. It was easy enough to find a few of their comrades willing to slip a knife in their backs for a little compensation. These shinobi love to play at pretending that they have honor, but at the end of the day they were always little more than paid soldiers. Once we can finally move out to battle, it will be easy enough to give them an opportunity to do so.”

“Do you truly believe it will be that easy?” Qin asked sounding a little uneasy at the lack of complexity to Zhao’s plan.

“Relax,” he stated while giving his falcon a pet, “The first target is almost as hungry for glory as I am. She was already trying to restore her clan’s pride long before being assigned here, and failed miserably, so spent several years locked away in a Konoha prison. She was only released in the aftermath of the peace talks following the Fourth Shinobi War, and as such is so desperate to prove herself that she’ll gladly stick her head into the jaws of any trap I set. In fact, if I play my cards right I can just point her in the direction of the Sun’s forces, and they’ll do the deed for my assassins. I even considered sending her after the other target while promising her the recognition of the Fire… I mean Tsuchikage. And while I doubt that she is smart enough to figure out that the same fate would await her if she succeeded, I feared that she might not have the skills to see the task through and thus would put Kurotsuchi on guard.”

Qin was somewhat put at ease hearing Zhao’s reply, he asked, “Yet what of Kurotsuchi, she seems equally ambitious so I doubt that she would be quite so accommodating.”

Zhao shrugged while admitting, “True enough, but even if the initial battle is short. It will be a long campaign, so I’m sure there will be other opportunities to create the right conditions to have her eliminated. Moreover, even more so then the other target, I suspect that she’ll be the least on guard should the attack come from her fellow Iwa-nin.”

“Then we shall leave things in your very capable hands, General,” Qin stated while indication to his companion that they should take their leave. “We look forward to the news of your success.”

“Just as I look forward to some of your new toys entering my forces once I open up a new front from which we can launch the invasion that will burn the Sand Village off the map,” Zhao said sounding immensely pleased with how bright his future was looking.

“All in good time,” Qin replied before allowing a hint of a warning to enter his tone, “But, first you must follow through on your proclamation to do the same to the Land of the Sun. You would do well not to begin planning on taking out another target before even dealing with the first.”

“Your words are true enough,” Zhao stated surprising the clone of Ino that was now controlling his bird due to what it had seen of the man thus far, not to mention heard of his visit to the temporary Sun Capital. Although, it surmised that the show of humility was perhaps to remain on the War Ministers good side, and thus likely receive some of the toys he had mentioned the man was developing. But, the arrogance quickly returned as he added, “But, it is hard not to when the obstacle that currently stands before me amounts to little more than dried grass that will burn so easily as opposed to the rocky walls that obstruct Suna from view.”

The clone of Ino could not contain the scoff that his words had elicited from her, which caused a strange half cry to erupt from the bird that pulled all three men’s attention to it. Luckily, before Zhao could question his bird’s strange behavior the War Minister took its reaction as a sign of agreement with him as he replied, “It would appear that your bird does not agree with you.”

“Bah,” Zhao said dismissively as he put the bird’s hood on covering her eyes, “What does it know?”

“Everything,” the true Ino thought in the present as she began speeding up the clone’s memories and learned that he kept his pet in his personal tent which also served as his armies’ command tent, so she had a front row seat for his laying out his strategy to basically roll over the Land of the Sun’s forces.

******************************************************

As Shion made her way from Ahri’s chamber in the Warren, with said fox woman, and another veiled woman dressed similarly as hersef, she reflected on how it had been an emotional few days which had started when the news had reached the temporary Sun Capital that the Claw Army had fully mobilized and had begun its march. A march which much as Ino had reported was intended to have them circumnavigate the fortifications that lay in the portion of the Land of the Sun which had once been Honey, in favor of traveling through the Savanna due to it lacking such defenses. Naturally, this had resulted in a council meeting in which Olivier had practically demanded that she be allowed to use the forces stationed in those fortifications to launch probing assaults of the Claw forces in the hopes of bleeding off some of their soldiers, who she hoped would tire of the surprise attacks and try to run them down as they attempted to withdraw. This Olivier believed would allow her to destroy these splinter forces piecemeal, as she had stationed some of her best forces in those former Honey fortifications, and thus would shatter the Claws armies’ resolve when it met the main Sun force. A strategy that she believed she had a very short window to implement due to the Iwa Western Army having waited until Claw had begun marching to send its own forces past the Land of Earth border where it had been stationed. Sadly, for Olivier, she and the other Daimyo had once again reiterated their command that they would engage the armies only once they had joined forces, which would likely be after Claw marched into the Savanna.

Shion had felt rather guilty at having to leave the woman in the dark about why that was going to be the case. Much as she assumed her fellow Daimyo did, which is why she believed they had let her rant at them as she called them every name under the sun. When she had neared the point of calling them traitors, Haruna’s former bodyguard Yurinojo, who currently served as the leader of Sun’s meager Shinobi forcesm which was made up of those who had answered his call for survivors of the Flower Village to join the fight, suggested that they hold a brief recess to allow tempers to die down.

Shion believed that one of the seven hells would freeze over first, as Olivier remained standing at the center of the castle’s war room with her hand on her sword, as her body remained tense as if to pull it while sending a glare towards the gathered Daimyo. Who even as she remained focused on, she also had split it between Erza, who had adopted a similar position in order to pull her blade if the need to defend the Priestess’s life arose, and Yurinojo, who although looked relaxed could quickly produce a weapon if the need arose.

Olivier, had remained frozen for several heart beats as the men that had accompanied her to the meeting also looked ready to attack if given the word by her. A fact which surprised Shion as not all of them had been commanders within Honey’s forces, which just showed the immense esteem the Sun army already held for the middle-aged woman. Shion couldn’t fault the commanders for choosing to back her if the tension within the room broke into a sudden civil war, since she could imagine that from their perspective it looked as if the Daimyo were meddling in affairs best left to the professionals, and thus would be spending their lives frivolously.

Something Olivier herself was unwilling to do, as Shion noticed something appear in her eyes which while in most people would likely be fear, to the strong-willed woman who had never felt such an emotion before was most likely extreme apprehension. The glare which she had been sure to keep focused on the Daimyo even while monitoring their two servants suddenly broke away as if searching for a new threat. Which made Shion wonder if she could actually sense her mate, or if it was just her instincts telling her that to continue on her current course of action, would result in the deaths of her and her men.

Whatever the feeling was, she decided to trust it as Olivier spun on her booted heal as she shouted back over her shoulder how it was pointless to resume since it appeared they were led by fools, and she would rather spend her time trying to find a solution to the mess they had made for them. She then threw open the doors to the war room striding down the hall without looking back as her commanders fell into step behind her. Yurinojo, whose shinobi would figure into whatever plans Olivier devised bowed to the gathered Daimyo before also following after them.

Erza had then escorted the Daimyo to a private chamber the Daimyo shared and used in between the endless meetings which came with running a kingdom just taking shape. There the conversation turned from the specter of death that was hanging over the new kingdom to a new life, as Shizune was expected to give birth soon. Naturally, from there the women turned to gossiping of who they expected would be the next that Naruto desired to impregnate, which was when Toki having most recently visited the Warren had informed them that it appeared that with Naruto having abstained from making such a choice, their warrior counterparts had decided to hold a tourney after the coming battle to decide who would be the next candidate.

Which is when Kayo surprised her by stating, “I suppose that is also when our dear Priestess will be leaving us?”

“What do you mean?” Shion asked not quite understanding, since at the very least she expected there would have been a discussion on the matter, and yet from the amused smiles that her fellow Daimyo wore, it was apparent that the decision had already been arrived at.

Which Haruna informed her over as she said, “She means that fertile womb of yours will finally be given an occupant. As anyone with eyes can see how strongly you desire it.”

“Besides,” Kayo said with a tone of amusement, “As I remember it, you did make it a concession for your joining us. Once the battle is over, it is only right Naruto live up to his end of the bargain.”

Shion had nodded happily in reply to Kayo’s words, but as the sun had begun to set on what would be the second day after the discussion she found herself alone in her bedroom where she had begun to feel as if she was being a bit too selfish. Not necessarily in regards to her fellow Daimyo, since they had already decided on the matter of her being the first of them to carry Naruto’s child. But, in regards to her people, after all in regards to the lands that made up Sun, hers had been the most accepting of the unification, with Haruna’s being a second. Which Shion had attributed to how several years earlier Vegetable had nearly been conquered by just three shinobi, and so saw the potential strength of Sun as a means to avoid such a fate from happening. But, Shion believed the reason her people had accepted it so easily was because of their faith in her position as Priestess, and so wondered how that faith would be tested if they learned it wasn’t some divine inspiration that had caused her to join but so a woman could bear the child of a man that she had come to love and desire. She imagined quite a few would be understanding, especially if they knew that the man was the one that had freed them of the fear that the Demon Mōryō' would return. Still, she couldn’t help but feel as if she owed it to her people to see the transition through for a few years, rather than disappearing behind the walls of the Warren as she was sure Naruto would wish that she remain close throughout her pregnancy.

Yet, before she could begin what she imagined would be the long process of talking herself out of claiming that which she desired, she felt a shifting in the air currents of her bed chamber which usually signified a portal had been opened. She would admit to being a little disappointed at first, when from a darkened corner Ahri appeared. Yet, it was extremely short lived due to the figure that joined her, one which she had not seen since she was a child, but as the woman looked exactly the same as she did then had little trouble recognizing her. Especially as she shared many features with her.

“Mother!” Shion exclaimed as she stood, only to find herself crushed in a powerful hug.

She basked in the warmth until her mother pulled back in order to look at her face, at which point she realized tears had appeared from her eyes due to the elder priestess wiping them away, even as she ignored her own while stating, “Oh, Shion you’ve grown into such a magnificent woman. I’m so very proud of you.” Hearing her mother’s statement caused Shion to begin crying which prompted her to say while sounding both tender and amused, “Oh dear, you still cry so easily.”

Shion easily laughed as a result of the joy that she felt, as well as due to the fact that her mother was tearing up in a similar fashion, so settled for once more burying her face in her mother’s bosom. After what felt like forever, and was still entirely too short, Shion pulled away in order to question the Fox woman that had seemingly brought her mother back to life, but found that she had excused herself as silently as she had arrived.

She turned her gaze back to her mother, and guessed that her questions must have shown on her face as her mother responded to one of the most pressing on her mind as if she had asked it aloud, “I’m not entirely sure how she did it to be honest.” Her mother turned away from her and as she began walking away she noticed how her mother’s long light brown hair flowed behind her. She sat at the foot of Shion’s bed before stating, “Ahri summoned my spirt from the Grey World of Regret. She used a hair that she borrowed from you when you visited her.”

“You died with regrets,” Shion asked somewhat shocked and saddened by the news as she had wanted believe that her mother’s spirit would reside in the White Purified Realm due to her sacrifice. Which had made it easier to believe her first vision had been nothing more than a conjuration of a pleasure soaked mind.

“Many,” Miroku replied as her daughter joined her at the foot of the bed, “Knowing I would not be able to watch you grow older, not being able to train you fully in the use of your powers, and worrying about how you would face the chaos of the world that I would be leaving behind….”

“It wasn’t your fault,” Shion said taking one of her mother’s hands between hers, “I know you had no choice.”

Miroku smiled gratefully at her daughter, before replying, “That doesn’t really lessen the regret one would feel though I’m afraid.” Shion nodded in understanding, and Miroku not wanting to make her daughter feel as if they had all resided on her added, “Besides, there were many others as well…” Her mother trailed off due to her seemingly growing too embarrassed to continue as her pale cheeks turned several shades of red. Her mother pulled her hand from between hers as she tried to drop the matter by stating, “But, now is not the time to be talking of regrets.”

Naturally though, Shion was hesitant to drop the matter as the curiosity drove her to say, “Come now mother, you can tell me.”

Miroku struggled to find the right words, which she could tell just further insighted the curiosity that her daughter was feeling, and so imagined the only way to get her to drop it would be to add some heat to her words. Which she was reluctant to do, just because of the embarrassment that she would feel at admitting the truth. So after a few more false starts relented as she admitted, “Let’s just say that I wish my nights had been as wild as I’ve seen yours are.”

Upon hearing her mother’s words, her own cheeks bloomed scarlet as she said, “You’ve seen…” Upon receiving a small nod from her mother, Shion turned away from her wishing she could suddenly disappear.

Her mother’s tone turned slightly teasing with the shoe now being on the other foot as she said, “You looked like you were enjoying yourself quite a bit.”

Shion tried to tease her mother back as she turned to face her and said, “I’m sure you looked similarly when you and father…” She trailed off as a quick flash of emotion appeared on her mother’s face, which she believed would be of pain and loss, which prompted her to say, “Mother, I’m sorry that was thoughtless of me.”

However, the emotion that Miroku had felt had been one of guilt as she stated, “No, it is okay Shion. Of my many regrets, your father is not one of them. Although, I hesitate to tell you why.”

“Please, tell me,” Shion said, “All you or anyone would ever tell me about him was that he was a guardsman that gave his life to protect you and me before I was born.”

Miroku nodded, as she said, “Which is wholly the truth, however I did not love him.” Naturally, Shion was rather shocked since she had always assumed her parents had a loving relationship and it was only their duties as the Priestess and one who guarded her which saw it end tragically. Her mother smiled sadly at perhaps destroying the illusion that her daughter had built, but continued, “My own time as priestess was extremely peaceful compared to what Ahri has told me of yours. As I had never needed to use my gift of foresight, that was until one day while a procession that I was traveling in was attacked by cultist that worshipped Mōryō. They had come for my life having been told by him through one of their rituals to slay me in preparation for his arrival.”

“Why didn’t your foresight worn you of the attack?” Shion asked, her own having warned her of several similar ambushes in the past.

“I suspect that it was because at the time of the attack the leader had given his followers the command that no harm was to befall me,” Miroku replied, which prompted Shion to nod along with in understanding. Since, with no one actively targeting her to claim her life, there had been no need to select one of her guards as having been the focus of one of her visions and thus meant he was to trade his life for hers. “The commander of the guard, ordered your father and several others to flee with me into the woods. But, it wasn’t long before the cultists completly overwhelmed them and were soon on our heels. Over the next week, my protectors became fewer and fewer as they’d stay behind in ones and twos hoping to ambush our pursuers and to buy us more time until it was just your father and I left.” Miroku looked down, and a heavy look appeared on her mother’s face which Shion understood even before she had stated, “That is when I received my vision.” Miroku looked sadly at her daughter as she said, “It was my own failures as a priestess to allow Mōryō' to amass such strength which would in turn force such a heavy burden to be placed on you at such a tender age.”

“It wasn’t your fault mother,” Shion said immediately, “Mōryō’s cultists had been plotting for centuries before the arrival that you stopped. You bear no more responsibility then the several generation of our ancestors that proceeded us, we just had the poor luck of being the generation that needed to deal with it.”

Miroku smiled gratefully at her daughter, while wondering if some of the steel that she heard in her voice, she had picked up from the man who would help her child usher in the next generation. She felt a heat buildup within as she felt a desire to also contribute to the next generation as well. But, pushing it aside said, “Thank you Shion. Your words mean more than you can ever know.” Continuing her tale, she added, “I informed your father of his fate, and told him that if he abandoned me, he would be able to avoid it.” A small smile appeared on her mother’s face as she said, “He told me that he never believed in that fortuneteller nonsense as we’d likely all be lottery winners if that was the case and that he believed in no fate but one he would build with his own hands. I…I tried to tell him how my vision worked, but he took hold of me and told me to stop trying to scare him off. That he wouldn’t be able to live with himself as a man if he abandoned me.” Miroku grew introspective as she said, “And he was so very scared, I could feel it in the shaking of his hands. But, then again so was I…so I don’t quite know who initiated it. But, before I know it, we were clinging to each other, two scared people looking for a little comfort, before they both likely were going to die. When the sun rose the next morning, I cannot say some great change took place in regards to my feelings for him. In fact, neither of us made any mention of it, and likely might never had again if things had been different… at least until you came around. But, sadly things proceed much as my vision led me to believe they would, when the cultists cornered us in a ravine, and despite your father fighting valiantly against their leader, he proved to be no match for him. It was only leader’s cruelty which denied him what would have been his victory.” The heavy look that she had worn before returned, informing Shion that she was likely reliving the memory of the vision she had experienced which seemed to her always to be crisper and sharper than other memories, perhaps as a way for the priestess to continue to remember those who had sacrificed themselves for their survival. When it faded, her mother said, “After besting your father with a blade, and leaving him tired and kneeling before him, he wanted to twist the knife a little harder so told one of his archers to fire at me, so he could watch the woman he fought so hard to protect die in front of him. Yet, somehow he found the strength to leap in front of the arrow. Although, shocked at his sacrifice, it looked like their leader was about to fire off a biting remark when an arrow embedded itself in his forehead a moment later, and the rest of the cultists scattered as more descended upon them like rain in a thunderstorm.”

“How?” Shion asked shocked at the sudden reversal.

Miroku looked at her daughter her gaze containing the lingering sadness that she felt in help having arrived too late to save the man who had given her the two greatest gifts that she had ever received, her life, and the light of that life, her daughter. Which her tone contained traces of as she informed Shion, “The cult leader in his haste to be after me and thus the protectors that had fled with me left several survivors of the initial ambush. Those survivors managed to reach a nearby outpost and after rousing the guard there, succeeded in not only finding our trail, but getting ahead of us as the outpost commander figured the higher elevation would give them the advantage for an ambush of their own.” Much of the sadness that she felt over the memories, faded as she said, “And a short nine months later you were born.”

Shion had looked away as she shed tears for the man who had been her father, as among her own regrets she had often wished that she had asked for more details about him from the women that she had assumed knew him best. She wasn’t entirely sure how she felt about learning that wasn’t the case, as it appeared that her mother hadn’t really known him any better after all. Not to mention how elements of her own first adventure with Naruto had seemed to mirror more than a few events with her mother’s meeting of her father.

Still, Shion allowed the sadness to fade so that she could bask in the apparent miracle of her mother’s return. But, recalling her mother’s regret which had prompted her to reveal the truth behind her own conception, realized there had been another one buried in the tale which prompted the younger Priestess to say with a fair amount of surprise, “Wait a moment! Are you saying that night was the only time that you had ever been intimate with a man?”

Miroku cheeks burned crimson as she nodded, while stating, “Yes, what with it soon being apparent they I was with child. The nobility didn’t bother with the usual arranged marriages the other priestesses received. I suppose they considered the matter settled, and well there weren’t exactly a lot of less permanent solutions a woman of my standing could avail herself of without taking the chance of rumors spreading.”

“This shall not stand,” Shion said standing and grabbed her mother’s hand to pull her towards the corner where she had first appeared from with Ahri. She wasn’t too surprised to find the shadows darkening as she approached figuring that Ahri must have a way to monitor her considering what she had learned. So, quickly stepped into them pulling her surprised mother after her, first with the intention of learning just what the Bijuu was up to, but also ensure that one of her mother’s regrets was quickly laid to rest.

********************************************************

Which led Shion back to the present as she walked arm in arm with her mother towards the pit, after Ahri, ,having filled her in on much of the blanks behind what she was planning, had then informed her that Naruto was already expecting them. Although he had been left in the dark about who she would be brining with her. She looked back over her shoulder to see the red-headed fox woman was bouncing along contently behind her. Which despite her own vision indicating the future that she would soon be sharing with her mother, she wasn’t entirely sure when they appeared at the edge of the pit to find Naruto sitting in his throne, while dressed in his Kurama gear, although missing the skull, and his raising a confused eyebrow when his gaze landed on them.

Ahri felt her mother shiver beside her, and wondered if she was feeling nervous or having caught the scent of the man at the bottom of the pit was already under his spell. She imagined it was a bit of both as her own body had begun heating up long before catching sight of him, and only began to grow hotter as she descended the steps besides her mother. As they drew closer, Shion began to feel as if she was approaching a sun, and so understood why it was that despite having been told to expect company the majority of his gathered Pride had opted to remain bereft of clothing. Coming to a stop before Naruto, Shion had intended to announce her mother, but found her throat parched as if she had crossed a great desert rather than the mat which had also served as her bed whenever her mate had taken her at the center of it. Luckily, Ahri seemed unaffected by the heat their shared mate was radiating as she announced for all present, “It gives me great pleasure to announce, Priestess Miruko, former leader of the Land of Demons and mother to Priestess Shion.”

Naruto stood from his throne as if greeting a fellow dignitary into his great hall, which Shion suspected the Pit was in many ways, although she doubted many others claim to have experienced quite the same levels of debauchery as had taken place within it. His words were measured and calm, which immediately made Shion concerned that he had been angered by Ahri’s actions as he stated, “I welcome you into my home, Priestess Miroku.” He then looked past her to add, “But, I must ask why this thing has been done, and why behind my back?”

For the first time Shion could remember, Ahri looked unsure of herself, and looked unsure of how she should answer. Which is why, Shion was shocked as her mother replied, “Although I cannot speak to the former with any kind of certainty, I believe she intended it to be a surprise for you, but found certain…shall we say, other interested parties, reluctant to accept the gift that she is offering.” Shion felt as confused as Naruto looked at her mother mentioning of there having been another party involved, but her mother didn’t give either of them time to question it as she pressed on, “As to why, well I assume it would be because Ahri is thinking a few steps ahead of the coming battle, and is looking to smooth over potential problems before they arise.”

Her mother allowed the silence to build, which naturally prompted Naruto to ask, “And what problems would those be?”

“Well for starters,” Miruko answered, “It is apparent that you haven’t considered how the citizens that call Shion their priestess would react, upon the emergence of a powerful being, who apparently is trying to act and look like a demon, that will then apparently slaughter all their enemies, only to in turn demand their priestess give herself over to him.”

Although, Naruto didn’t look entirely convinced, Miruko could see that he was considering her points, and could see how it would cause some to view him as a threat. Still, he asked the obvious counter, “And you don’t think these same people would think similarly of a dead priestess being returned to the living.”

“Why would they?” Miruko asked causing Naruto to look surprised at her dismissal, “You Shinobi have been bringing the dead back to fight your battles for years. Was not one of the great threats behind your last war not a man that had been dead for decades, before being summoned back to the land of the living and claiming the body as his own. Which leads me to the other reason I suspect for Ahri’s actions…”

She trailed off giving Ahri a chance to speak for herself, who seized it by stating, “It only makes sense that we tap this unused resource to increase our numbers.”

Naruto frowned as he said, “I do not like the idea of using the dead in such a manner.”

“Even if they thank you for it,” Miruko said when Ahri’s confidence wilted due to how firm Naruto sounded on the matter. Naruto turned his focus back to her, so she stated, “Unlike with Endo Tensei, this is not a state of being that was forced on me, and as Ahri gave me the choice. One I gladly took as I was summoned from a realm of regret, much as those summoned via Endo Tensei are as it is impossible to call back those who truly met their end while at peace. Thus this second go at life is a blessing, and one that I am sure many will jump at.”

Again Miruko could see that she had succeeded in bringing Naruto closer to accepting the idea of making the most of the new recruitment tool that Ahri had opened up for him. Still, while she certainly felt a carnal fascination for the man, due to Ahri showing her just how he spent his nights, which had turned to a burning heat of desire since her having entered his actual presence. She began to understand just why her daughter had fallen so hard for him as he countered, “I’m sure many would indeed. As I can imagine the temptation to remain would be too great, especially considering the alternative. Yet, I do not wish for those who join with us to do so, only because they do not have an alternative, and thus feel a need to strike some devil’s bargain.”

“I’m glad to hear you say that,” Miruko replied before sending a soft smile towards her daughter. “It looks as if my daughter has truly selected an honorable man for a partner.” Naruto inclined his head at the compliment, before sending a content smile towards Shion. When his focus returned to her, Miruko stated, “However, are not all bargains, a devil’s bargain in one form or another. In my role as a priestess most devil’s bargain are considered that because of who the bargain is struck with. But, in less literal terms, it is a bargain that one feels compelled to enter into because the need is so great, that they enter into it despite it likely going to cost them more than they can afford to give.” The Uzumaki gave her a confused look, obviously having believed he had just laid out one for her, but she explained, “Yet, how can you consider offering a person life, to be such a bargain. If you are worried that they will be compelled to serve you, well they should be, at least to a certain extent. Yet, perhaps that service would only consist of joining your Lioness Guard for a period of time.” Miruko held back a pleased smile as she could see that Naruto was a little shocked that it hadn’t occurred to him that the idea of accepting such a bargain, didn’t necessarily mean that any women brought back through such means would have to join his bed. Which she imagined was likely due to how practically all the women surrounding them had thrown themselves at him recently. A trend that she didn’t exactly intend to break, as due to her being completely naked underneath the priestly robes that she was wearing, was standing in a puddle of her own making. Still, she noticed a frown of concern appearing on Naruto face, which she attributed to his perhaps feeling that he was becoming too arrogant. Yet, while she was pleased by it, since it showed that at his core, despite the power he wielded, there was something humble about him. At the moment, she felt it was nonconductive to bringing about the ends she desired so changed tracks, as she suggested, “Finally, I think you should consider the well-being of the women currently serving you as Lionesses.”

“What do you mean?” Naruto queried with a note of concern.

“Well,” Miruko stated indicating the women watching from the layered matted benches that surrounded the Pit, “you stand on the verge of a great battle. One, in which you may lose some of them, and yet Ahri has given you a chance not only to grow your forces, but to ensure that they do not experience any losses either.”

Naruto’s blue eyes widened in understanding, and a satisfied smile appeared as he said, “I suppose I hadn’t considered that either.” He focused his gaze onto the being he used to house as he said, “Thank you for your foresight in protecting our family.” Ahri nodded in response, as a small satisfied smile graced her face as Naruto directed his attention back towards Miruko as he stated, “With that matter settled, let me welcome you to my home once more.”

His eyes widened again as Miruko rushed him, and sealed her lips against his. Her tongue pushed against his looking for entry which it found in a sense as he parted them so his own could begin dancing with hers. She moaned when he pulled her body up against him, as her nipples which had become as hard as diamonds almost from the moment that she had reached the lip of the Pit were squashed up against his chest along with the rest of her breasts. She began to surrender the initiative as Naruto’s presence seemed to envelope her, and found it almost difficult to believe as he began to almost bend her backwards with the force of his kiss. Hoping to prevent herself from being completely swept up as he took control of their kiss, she reached out and began to rub the front of his pants. However, while it did succeed in causing Naruto to groan in pleasure, it caused a certain hesitance in her which he ended up using to increase the ferocity which opened her mouth wider as his tongue overpowered hers to explore fully. This came about due to her having only ever seen one penis before, and although she knew that they came in many shapes and sizes, couldn’t imagine them coming as big as what was apparently being contained in his beige pants, particularly as it only grew larger from her touch.

Naruto then swept her off her feet, and turning plant her in the throne that he had been occupying upon her arrival. Where he stepped back, leaving her breathless and exposed as her priestess robes had opened letting Naruto enjoy a sight only one other man had previously. He wasn’t the only one enjoying the view, as Miruko feasted on his powerfully built upper body as he removed the fur vest which admittedly did little to hide his muscled form, she found it to be a case where less was most assuredly not more.

She flushed as Naruto’s eyes began traveling down her body, and passing over the small strip of brown hair covering her pelvis locked onto her pussy with a hungry gaze. He quickly satisfied that hunger as he dove in, causing her to moan as she experienced the thrill of having a man’s tongue exploring her nether lips for the first time. Her pale lavender eyes locked with his blue ones as he forced his tongue inside her, and began explore her love passage. She moaned happily as she began to rubbing her muff against his lower face, trying to aid him in exploring deeper inside her, and groaned as he reached up to begin fondling her tit as he dined on her snatch.

Miruko closed her eyes as she basked in the pleasure building within her, until it suddenly stopped at which point she opened them to find Naruto rising to his feet. He leaned over her, and sealed his lips to hers, allowing her to taste herself. She moaned into him as he inserted his middle finger into her and began working it within. As he did so, Miruko’s own hands were busy as she began undoing the knot of the thick rope that he used as a belt, and just succeeded in her task when she cried out as an orgasm exploded from within her.

Miruko shivered in pleasure, as the world faded from focus for a moment, and found it had only stoked a fire within her as once it came back view to find a completely naked Naruto before her, she no longer found the idea of being impaled on the massive shaft sticking proudly out from his body such a daunting task. Naruto leaned forward hooking her legs with his arms so that he could open her up more for him, and pressing the head of his cock against her glistening lips of her pussy asked, “Are you ready?”

She didn’t answer him with words, as she simply grabbed the large rod and pressed it against her pussy until its almost angry looking red-head slipped inside. They both sighed in satisfaction at the intrusion, which for Miruko seemed to last forever as his cock soon passed the previous deepest point she had ever been touched inside until his cockhead was pressed against the very entrance of her womb. At which point Naruto began to withdraw almost as slowly as he had entered until only the tip remained, and upon pushing forward once more did so at a slightly faster pace. She watched transfixed as the large rod disappeared and appeared from within her, and began to let out a soft moan as Naruto’s pace grew faster and faster. As he began working up to a blistering pace, he raised up a leg and placed his foot on the seat of the chair so he could begin driving his dick even deeper inside her. It also exposed her to the sight of her daughter sitting before her with her own robe similarly open as Ahri supported her upper body on her knees, while she fondled Shion’s heavy breasts as the current active priestess of the Land of the Sun rubbed her pussy to the sight of her mother getting fucked.

Miruko’s body flushed as having nearly forgotten her daughter was present, and found the sudden reminder filled her with a little embarrassment at her actions. Which in turn caused her to tighten the velvety grip she had on the cock drilling so deeply inside her. Naruto groaned as the increased resistance to his thrusts, so naturally just redoubled his efforts causing Miruko to cry out in joy as her womb was jabbed at the end of every thrust.

Miruko knew that she wouldn’t last long under the current assault, which to her shock and dismay suddenly ended when Naruto stopped while buried deep within her. That wasn’t to say she was devoid of sensation as it took a moment for her to realize that he had done so. By which point she had found that he had managed to lift her up, and sat down in the throne himself. Miruko waited for him to resume the dickening that he had been giving her, but found that she might as well have been perched on a statue as he remained almost completely still. Meeting his eyes, she found that a hint of mischievousness was contained within them as he laid slouched beneath her, so gave him a soft smile as she guessed that it was her turn to show some drive in their lovemaking.

She held her arms behind her, allowing her priestess’s robe to slide from her shoulders onto the floor. She then rose up so that her feet were beneath her and resting her hands on Naruto shoulders began raising herself off of the long thick cock she was impaled on. Then just before he would slip out, allowed gravity to do the rest as she fell back down upon it. Naruto griped her by the ankles and caused her to moan as he sucked on one of the breasts dangling before him. Still, while she had soon built up to a frenzied pace as she tried to recapture the heights of pleasure she had experienced when Naruto had been setting the pace. Sadly, the life of a priestess hadn’t exactly allowed her to build up the muscles that would allow her to sustain it for long.

As she began to falter, Naruto pulled her down into his lap, and then urged her to spin around. Upon completing the rotation, with his cock still fully inside her, Miruko began rocking her hips back and forth, which prompted Naruto to reach up and fondle her breasts in a similar fashion as Ahri had been doing to her daughter. Still, when even this began to tire her out, Naruto pulled her back against his chest, and then lifting her legs up into the air, began jackhammering his cock into her.

Miruko began fondling her own breasts, as Naruto’s set a blistering pace making it clear that he had no intention of stopping midway this time. Being carried on a wave of pleasure to her inevitable end, Miruko’s eyes locked with her daughter’s, whose fingers rubbed her quim faster and faster as she tried to get herself off.

She watched transfixed, which is why her orgasm caught her by surprise as she suddenly erupted in a loud cry, which was followed by a liquid fire being poured deep inside of her which caused a secondary explosion of pleasure as her world turned white. Some of that liquid fire also coated her skin due to Naruto pulling out, as he fired several streams of jizz onto her belly. When the white world she had visited began to fade, and the world came back into focus, a part of Miruko feared that she had died again as the world looked as if a blue lens filter had been placed over it. She calmed some as the warmth inside her, and was also coating her belly proved that she was still in the world of the living, although she realized an ability that she possessed, which she imagined that although Shion appeared to have it as well, she likely hadn’t fully developed it, had activated. This ability to look into the veil between the world of the living and the spirit world was what allowed priestess such as her to battle the things that laid between or help those trapped with reach the other side. Normally, that had meant returning the trapped spirit to the spirit realm so it could eventually enter the cycle of death and rebirth, but thanks to Ahri now meant another means of rebirth was possible.

Miruko wondered why her spirit vision had activated, at least until she caught sight of the red-head standing at the lip of the pit. The woman’s face was a mixture of longing and guilt. Which as the first emotion was easy enough to understand, she assumed the second was due to her having come down to witness the coupling that had just taken place. Miruko, wasn’t necessarily sure of this as while after just having been summoned she had been able to see the woman, who had been called back before her. They hadn’t been able to hear each other as if they were speaking on different spiritual frequencies. Still, from the one sided conversations, that bordered on arguments that she had heard taking place between Ahri and her, not to mention the woman’s countenance during them, it was apparent she was less then pleased to have been called back. Or, perhaps more accurately the role Ahri expected of the women that she called back to have in the expanding family.

Which as it was easy for Miruko to see the familial resistance contained in the violet eyed woman’s face to the man who had just filled her to the brim with his seed, she suppose she could understand the woman’s hesitance. Still, as her gaze switched to her daughter, who was eyeing her snatch hungrily, Miruko was glad she hadn’t let such hang ups hinder her own acceptance of Ahri’s gift, as she looked forward to fully exploring all the pleasurable opportunities this new life lease on life had to offer.

So, reaching down her body, she spread the lips of her pussy to expose more of the cum that was contained within which caused her daughter to crawl towards her, until she tongue kiss her pussy and claim the filling within. Miruko shivered and moaned as her eyes looked up towards the red-haired woman, who now wore a shocked expression even as her hands seemed tempted to explore her breasts or bury themselves between her thighs. Miruko turned away, and found Naruto’s lips waiting for her, so kissed him greedily as her daughter continued sucking his cum from her snatch, and when she looked away could only imagine the satisfaction that was etched on her face. As the red-head’s gaze grew rather jealous, at least until her eyes locked with the brown-haired priestess’s and she seemed to realize that she was aware of her presence. The woman quickly retreated, but Miruko was quite certain that she would avail herself of Ahri’s mirror to continue her observation, and so wanted to make sure it was quite the show that she would receive as returning to the grey world of the spirit realm would only result in her experiencing several lifetimes of regret before final entering the cycle again. Especially, with the new ones she was no doubt developing, so turning towards the man who would soon be making her a grandmother, before someday a mother once more said, “I want to watch you fuck my daughter now.”

Shion though had other ideas as she pulled her mouth away from her mother’s snatch, and began rubbing Naruto’s still hard cock against her slit stated, “That funny, because I’m looking forward to an encore of the show I just received.”

Miruko moaned as her daughter slipped their mate’s cock back inside her. Still, Miruko decided the next one would have some audience participation, and so moved forward so that she could kiss her daughter in quite the unmotherly fashion. Before she then whispered to her, “Lean back.”

Shion eagerly complied, and spread her legs so that Miruko could lean forward and begin licking at her own drenched pussy. Naruto having followed his new mate up to his feet so that he could remain buried inside her, began slamming his cock into her, until Ahri came before him by standing over the kneeling priestess that he was currently ploughing to hungrily kiss him, as her own snatch was explored by the daughter of the woman that she had just returned. As the four of them began to get lost in the exploration of each other, the act wasn’t just witnessed by Naruto’s other lovers who having watched the first coupling with rapt attention, now that the initiation was over, began to break off into pairs or groups of their own as they let the amorous spirit engulfing those at the center of the Pit sweep over them as well.

Until a carnal festival was taking place, all of which was happening under the watchful gaze of the spirit that had retreated upon her presence being discovered, but feared returning to Ahri’s chamber would result in her seizing the body that had been placed aside for her. So had returned and was currently watching her son pleasuring another mother as she serviced her daughter. Watching the taboo in person, she was struggling hard to recall why she had been so against accepting Ahri’s offer of joining her son’s Pride. So much so, that as the night continued on and she watched the three women each take turns riding her son’s magnificent staff, she very nearly broke down in order to have a ride herself.

Yet, it was about that time when a very pregnant Shizune’s water broke after having experienced several climaxes of her own, had one too many as Sakura and Tsunade were in the midst of rubbing her pussy while lapping up the milk leaking from her heavy breasts. Naturally, this caused the previous atmosphere to evaporate in a moment, to be replaced with the worries of a family expecting its first child. But, filled the specter with a new sense of regret as she watched her grandson entering the world, while unable to actually be in the moment.



******************************************************

Shizune awoke feeling drained, but she figured that was to be expected considering the hours that she had spent giving birth to her son. Her son, the words sounded strange to her especially given her limited prospects back in Konoha. Even the many months spent in the Savanna hadn’t really made it seem anymore real that she would be a mother. Especially considering the unique situation that she had found herself in. She had naturally planned for the future still, having long since decided that she would dedicate her energies to raising her child, and help do so with the others to be born. Yet, it still hadn’t felt real at least until all the screaming and shouting was done and she had been presented with the tiny life that she had created with Naruto.

She looked over to him now and smiled as she saw him in a rocker holding their son in the same position as he had been when she had closed her eyes to sleep. He must have sensed her eyes on him because he looked over to give her a wide smile as he asked, “How do you feel?”

“Probably better than your hand,” Shizune replied referencing how she had squeezed it until the bones creaked as the pain of birth grew despite the pain medication that she had been given.

Naruto chuckled as he replied, “A small and temporary pain compared to what you must have been going through.”

“But so worth it,” Shizune stated remembering the blue eyes that her son had stared at her with. “May I hold him?”

Naruto nodded, and moved to join her in the bed after passing their child to her. She felt a wave of contentment sweep over her when he wrapped an arm around her as she said, “Hello again, Menma.”

Her cup overflowed with joy as her baby seemed to smile at her voice. Still, she began to feel some concern which Naruto picked up on saying to her in a gentle whisper, “You don’t need to worry about anything. Just bask in the beautiful light that we brought into this world.”

“We,” Shizune said teasingly.

Naruto laughed softly, something which caused their child to erupt in a fit of glee. He smiled down at him as he replied to his mother, “Naturally, you handled the hard part.”

“I don’t think so,” Shizune replied as Menma yawned, “I think the hard part is only just beginning. You’ve heard the reports Ino provided…”

“Shh,” Naruto said kissing her on the cheek, “Those are my worries.”

“But they’re mine too if the chaos that is coming consumes you, despite what certain recent revelations would suggest the odds of that are,” Shizune said trying to keep her tone calm, but Menma still sensed it so began to cry. She tried to calm her baby, but then Naruto asked for him back, and as soon as he was nestled in his father’s arms he settled down once more.

Naruto smiled at her as he said, “Those are tomorrow’s worries. Leave them for tomorrow’s us. For now, let us just enjoy the moment. Besides, I will not be claimed by this chaos. I have to protect this land that we created so those I love can grow up knowing peace. You have decided to stay back to raise our children so you dedicate yourself to that. Let me worry about what happens in the outside world.”

Naruto handed Menma back to her and as a result of the calmness she felt from his words their son remained so as well. At least for a few moments until he began crying suddenly. Although this time Shizune had an idea of what he desired so exposed her breast which he immediately latched onto and suckled on as greedily as his father. Something Naruto commented on as he said, “Hey there little guy, save some for Daddy.”

Shizune giggled softly before replying, “Sorry, but you’ll only be getting to enjoy Menma’s leftovers from now on. We have to make sure he grows up to be as big and strong as his father.”

Naruto pouted for a moment before kissing her and replying, “I hope he grows up in a land where he never needs to test that strength so he can concentrate on being as kind and compassionate as his mother.”

“I don’t know,” Shizune replied sensing that perhaps more of Naruto’s personality had been inherited at least considering how ravenously their son was drinking her milk, “something tells me he’ll be the sort of child that constantly wants to push himself. Just like his father.”

“Heavens help us,” Naruto replied sensing as well that his karma for how he treated those that helped look after him was coming around. Shizune just smiled since she knew it would make the Warren a lively place, especially as it would become filled with the voices of more children.

***********************************
Olivier Mira Armstrong stood at the head of a large table which had a map of the local area spread out over it. The opposite end of the table was pressed up against a platform upon which the leaders of the Land of the Sun were kneeling. Yet, rather than kneeling in a straight line so that all of them had an unobstructed view of the table, and thus the placement of the markers which indicated the various units taking place in the coming battle. They had opted to sit in a cross shaped formation with Shion at the front, while Toki and Haruna knelt off to the sides and slightly behind her, while Kayo sat completely behind the priestess. Olivier didn’t know what the women were playing at, as they had been quite specific on the lighting that surrounded the platform, with the end result of their request being that their shadows ended up overlapping at the center of it. She had written it off as being some sort of foolishness suggested by the Priestess, but had noted that those members of her command group who had come from Demon didn’t appear to be any less confused about it then her. Still, she was just glad that the Daimyo saved their strange speaking habits for when they were addressing visitors to the capital, although they had remained quiet throughout the current briefing.

Olivier had found the women to be extremely vexing due to how they had constantly blocked her from implementing hit and run maneuvers against the Claw forces which she believed would have put them in a better military position to instead force her to initiate an all or nothing battle on the plains of the Savanna, she did at least give them credit for the guts they were displaying. For while most of the rooms occupants were masking their fears behind a mask of calm professionalism, the Daimyo of the Land of Sun truly appeared to be fearless. Yet, while it may be a state of calm that they had achieved as they had completely come to believe in the Priestess’s declaration of their impending success, Olivier supposed it could also be said that fools wouldn’t have any idea of the danger they were in until it was too late. Which brought to mind an old quote that she remembered another old general saying in regards to who was the more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows.

Olivier had no intention of being remembered as a fool, which was why as she finished her briefing which also included Erza, Yurinojo, and her unit commanders, she was purposefully leaving certain elements of her plan unexplained less the Daimyo decide to meddle with it. Although, with the battle set to unfold tomorrow, there would be very little that they could do to countermand her. Confident that even if she didn’t survive the coming battle, neither would the army that had killed her, she stated, “If this Zhao is as brazen as he appeared to be, I imagine that he will have the Claw forces hold back so his Iwa-nin can confront us themselves. I doubt he considers us much of a challenge, so he’s probably going to come right at us.” Directing her gaze to the commanders of the frontline, she said, “You will have to weather that charge. But, I have scattered the few Flower-nin which have answered Yurinojo’s call among your forces. It should prevent the Iwa-nin from simply running right through us. Which, if they are second guessing where a jutsu is going to come from, should cause them to hesitate which our soldiers can take advantage of.” Her gaze shifted to both Yurinojo and Erza as she instructed, “I want you two to focus on locating Zhao and taking his head.” Receiving a pair of nods, she refocused on all the commanders surrounding the table, and looking grim but defiant stated, “Look, I’m not going to sugar coat this. They see us as ants, and to be honest, they are not wrong. However, even ants can take down much more powerful insect, like a grasshopper, if they can cause it to hesitate long enough to allow them to swarm it. Then once we take its head, the body will fall.”

Olivier could see here words had buoyed her commanders’ spirits somewhat, although both Erza and Yurinojo both looked concerned, since even if they succeeded in defeating the Iwa-nin it would still leave a fresh Claw army who would swarm them in turn. Still she felt the less said about it, the better as they would have to climb that mountain in the moment since by then any plans would undoubtedly be shattered. However, she did have one trump card hidden up her sleeve, although it would do her little good tomorrow. Yet, it appeared to be not as hidden as she believed when Shion said, “An excellent strategy General Armstrong. Yet, why would you not bring your own elite troops to the field of battle?”

Olivier was caught by surprise at the revelation that Shion, and she assumed by extension the Daimyo were aware that she had left the majority of her army command from before the unification in various fortification that lay near the Claw border in what had once been Honey. She immediately considered the possibility that perhaps some of her former Demon commanders had betrayed her intentions to the Priestess that they had once served. Making sure not to signal any one of them out as she looked towards the group of commanders, she immediately rejected it as even if she hadn’t been aware of which of them had served in the Demon army, she would be able to tell due to the open concern they wore in regards to their apparent keeping secrets from the woman they had previously served.

Olivier glared at the Priestess, and her fellow Daimyo as she said, “You’re the one that refused to let me send them out to attack the Claw army. So, I left them in place, and if you must know why, it is to act as a dead man switch. Whether we win or lose tomorrow, I’m going to inflict as much damage on that army as possible. That way even if we all die tomorrow, my most loyal soldiers will swing in like a gate behind them, cutting off their supplies and crushing whatever remains behind.”

“You’re quite the frightening woman General Olivier Mira Armstrong,” a new voice stated as it seemed to reverberate from every shadowy corner of the tent. “I wouldn’t want you as an enemy.”

Many of Olivier’s commanders looked around in a panic for the source of the voice, while she quickly pulled her saber from her scabbard, being proud of the fact that her blade cleared it only a heartbeat after Erza’s had. Yet, Erza reacted much faster as she was already in mid-leap as a being that Olivier could only describe as a demon rose from where the Daimyo’s shadows converged on the platform upon which they knelt. Olivier’s concern ratcheted up as the powerful young woman’s blade was easily intercepted by the skull-masked being before it reached his neck, and perhaps more troubling he had easily caught the blade using just his fingers to arrest its motion. He then swung his arm, tossing Erza back along the same trajectory so that she landed in almost the exact spot she had leapt from.

Focusing his red-eyed gaze on the woman that he had causally tossed away, he said, “Now is that any way to treat an ally.”

Erza frowned in response particularly since it was easy to see the Daimyo felt no concern at the new man’s arrival. But, she kept her sword up just in case it turned out he was controlling them somehow. However, while she had meant to keep the potential demon under watch, she couldn’t help but look towards Olivier as she stated, “So, you’re the one who was responsible for the massacre of Bird’s nobility.”

“That is correct,” the masked and hooded man responded with a nod, “I’m also the one that killed the previous ruler of Honey.”

Erza spoke up challenging as she asked, “And are you also responsible for one of Priestess Shion’s Handmaidens going missing? What have you done with her?”

“Yes,” the masked man replied surprising Erza with his candid answer, “She betrayed Shion by revealing the layout of the Daimyo’s sleeping chambers to some invaders, and so she was dealt with.”

“And yet you allowed Iwa to infiltrate the capital, regardless” Olivier stated confused.

“They weren’t the invaders of whom I was speaking,” the man replied quickly, before coldly adding, “Iwa was only interested in pointing out that they could bypass your security if they wished. The handmaiden in question gave away security details to another pair of invaders, which allowed them to infiltrate the Daimyo’s sleeping chambers, and didn’t even bother to ask what it was they sought. So, she was dealt with.”

“Okay,” Erza said still sounding somewhat skeptical and a little hurt at Shion keeping such secrets from her, “So assuming what you say is the truth and you’ve been skulking in the shadows since the beginning. You and the Daimyo apparently felt no need to inform us of your presence beforehand. Why reveal yourself to us now?”

Before the man could explain, Olivier felt a flash of inspiration as she looked at the map spread out on the table so stated, “This has all been to secure the borders of the Savanna.”

“Quite frightening indeed,” the man stated with a chuckle, “But, not entirely accurate. You see, the Land of the Sun was founded as I’ve taken these women as my brides, and while I was more then content to remain in the shadows, Iwa is forcing my hand. And so, tomorrow I will destroy their army for daring to threaten that which is precious to me, and then hopefully return to the shadows.”

Obviously, all those present were shocked at the revelation the four gathered women appeared to be tied to the masked man, but Olivier scoffed as she was more concerned about the coming battle so stated, “I hope you have a spare army laying about in those shadows. Because, I doubt a crazed man in mask and furs is going to do much to…”

The words died on her tongue, as the man suddenly snapped his fingers and figures stepped from the shadows of the tent who were all dressed in a similar uniform that had obviously been inspired by the large cats of the Savanna and were now surrounding the occupants of the room. “Allow me to introduce you to my Pride. I assure you, that tomorrow after Zhao and his Western Army enter the field of battle, they will not be the ones leaving it.”

“Fine, you have some tricks up your sleeve,” Olivier stated trying to sound un impressed, “But…”

Again, she trailed off, but this time it was a result of the masked man’s eyes flashing, and she suddenly found herself alone on the field of battle as a horde of Iwa-nin rushed towards her. Not finding the sword that she had just been holding in hand, she reached for where it would normally rest at her hip, but found nothing. Still intending to charge the enemy defiantly, she was suddenly engulfed from behind by a thick fog. She saw shapes rush past her in it, and then heard the shouts of surprise, which were quickly followed by the screams of those viciously meeting their ends. Soon, the fog pulled back revealing the masked man standing alone in a field of corpses, prompting her to ask, “What’s going on?”

“What you are feeling is the merest hint of the killing intent that I’m capable,” the man said as he approached her. “Tomorrow, our enemies will feel the full brunt of it. Just follow the instructions the vision has given you, and our forces will emerge unharmed as the fog lifts. You’ll then use your forces stationed on the border to attack, but not as a gate to cut off the enemy and avenge a lost battle, but will be a blade that will cut Claw in half much as Shion declared.”

As the man came to within a handful of feet of her, Olivier’s clothes began to disintegrate so that the gentle Savanna breeze blew them away leaving her nude before him. Feeling a burning desire awakening within her, Olivier felt a surge of annoyance as she had long since tried to silence that part of her but still ended up stating as the man and vision he had given began to fade, “If you’re not just all talk and are able to deliver, then I’d gladly kneel before you and suck you off.”

She realized that at least the last part was said allowed due to the shocked, confused, and humorous expressions being worn by all those present in the command tent. Yet the masked man had simply smirked in response as he responded, “Well that just gives me all the more reason to succeed,” before he and his Pride faded back into the shadows from which they had come.

*******************************************************
Naruto was crouched in some tall grass which extended from a tree line that lay behind the gathered conventional forces that comprised the Land of the Sun. He could sense the gathered soldiers were nervous, and couldn’t blame them, especially considering the updated instructions they had received. Which was to remain in formation regardless of any sudden surprises, and any who broke before receiving Olivier’s command to do so would be executed on the spot.

Naruto could sympathize as he was also feeling vestiges of concerns in regards to the coming battle, and while he was also fretting about the outcome of it. His had less to do with whether they would win or lose, but the aspect of himself that he was casting aside with it. Namely, on how he was not only fully turning his back on Jiraiya’s dream of bringing peace to the shinobi world, he would be the instigator of the first major conflict to erupt since the close of the Fourth Shinobi World War. Granted, if asked, his mates would likely claim that it was the Tsuchikage who was the true instigator since he was meddling in other countries affairs. But, Naruto felt that was just an excuse, as they had acted knowing an ambitious Tsuchikage would never want a new major country springing up on his Western front as his gaze looked south and eastward where Iwa’s more traditional enemies resided. So, in truth the Tsuchikage was simply reacting as expected to events that he had set in motion upon taking Kayo as one of his mates, and then being convinced to aid her in creating the Land of the Sun.

Yet, while he could imagine his teacher would be quite pleased and likely extremely jealous of the home that he was intending to build with his mates. He wondered how his teacher would feel about the foundation of it being built on the massacre that was to come. After all, Jiraiya had dedicated decades of his life to trying to find and train the one that was meant to bring peace to a world constantly plagued by war. Yet, the student that he had pinned his last hopes on was giving up that dream after having believed it had been achieved in the close of the last great war, only to find it fleeting as more and more ambitious individuals arose to make their mark on history. More to the point, after years of trying to stop those individuals from destroying that hard won peace, here he was now joining the ranks of those willing to toss aside peace in order to bend the world to his liking.

Being truthful with himself, Naruto knew Jiraiya would be disappointed with him. Especially, as many in the gathered Iwa army, may very well have been people who Naruto had fought side by side with in the Fourth Shinobi War. But, he would not let that stay his hand as in order to convince the Tsuchikage of the foolishness of his decision to attack Sun, an object lesson needed to be made. A sobering thought that was made a little easier to accept by the knowledge that the gathered Iwa-nin also believed a massacre was going to take place, only with them as the perpetrators of it. Still, it did disturb Naruto a little by just how accepting he was of it, although at this stage he knew it was too late for regrets, as soon it would be time to kill or be killed.

He smiled as although no sound was made to give away the fact that he was no longer alone with his thoughts, he sensed the presence of Tsunade as she moved up behind him causing him to ask, “Are we all set?”

“Yes,” Tsunade replied sounding almost eager to be unleashed upon the unsuspecting Iwa-nin, something which in the past would have surprised him, although he believed her eagerness was because once the battle was concluded it would move her closer to achieving her own desire of joining Shizune in bearing him a child. “Tokiwa will cast the Hidden Mist Jutsu as soon as they begin to charge. We’ll follow in behind the first wave of clones you send forth.”

Naruto nodded, as the first wave that would be meeting the Iwa charge would be Shadow Clones that were henged to look like his various mates in their lioness garb. The idea being that even though he knew his women were more than a match for the majority of Iwa-nin that they would face, in the chaos of the initial clash of two forces, even the most skilled of warriors could be laid low by a lucky blow. Plus, any clones dispelled in such a manner would only add to the confusion and density of the fog which would be coating the battlefield, which the majority of his mates would use to their advantage as they followed the clones in and began tearing the Iwa-nin to pieces. Aided by the vision of Hinata who would remain back, and use her Byakugan to call out particular targets to be eliminated and conveyed to his mates by Ino, who would use her clans Telepathy to act as a relay for the information.

They would also aid Naruto in his task, which Tsunade stated aloud as she pressed herself against his back, and reaching around front grabbed his package as she said, “While we handle the hard part, you find your target and use your Impaler on her so our little priestess’s vision comes to pass.”

“What about Shizuka’s?”

Naruto could hear the smirk on the former Hokage’s face as she said, “Claiming one Kunoichi on the battlefield is no longer enough for you. My your appetite is growing. But, perhaps you should keep your focus on the one that we can at least imagine may be happy to see you again. I’m quite sure that Shizuka’s target will attack you on sight if she knew what lies behind the mask.”

Naruto couldn’t help agreeing as he thought of the steel-grey eyed woman whose brown hair had framed a forehead that was larger than Sakura’s, and who he had last encountered when he had joined Team Kurenai in searching for a Bikochu beetle to aid in his search for Sasuke. A beetle the woman and her two brothers had also been searching for, which had resulted in the two groups battling over it. A battle which had resulted in the death of her brothers, and her spending the next several years in a Leaf Prison only to be released as a result of the alliance that had formed during the Fourth Shinobi War.

Still, despite agreeing with Tsunade’s assessment of what would likely happen upon their meeting again, having heard the description of the other woman Shion had witnessed in her vision that had featured Kurotsuchi, he believed it would only be a matter of time before they would find each other’s company more agreeable. Yet, it wasn’t just Naruto’s desire to see Shion’s vision come to pass which was fueling his desire to see the woman saved, and to insure it had even considered making her his target. He had only relented so his actions would fall more in line with Shion’s pronouncement to the Claw and Iwa delegations. Still as he felt that he had wronged her, especially considering how the reason he had wanted the beetle in the first place was to aid him in his desire to bring Sasuke back to Konoha, while apparently she and her brothers had sought it out to restore some of her Clan’s lost reputation. Admittedly, the trio had gone about it as villains in a sense, having waited until Team Eight and him had located the beetle before kidnapping Hinata to get them to turn it over. But, considering how unworthy Sasuke had turned out to be in regards to his efforts to return him, Naruto couldn’t help feeling it might not have worked out better had they just turned the beetle over. For as things currently stood, the conflict had cost her both her brothers, years of her life rotting in a prison, and likely had resulted in her clan’s even further loss of standing. As such, Naruto hoped they would be able to save her from the plot threatening to ensnare her, as well as perhaps offering her the brighter future that she had long been fighting for.

But, upon seeing Kurotsuchi step out of the command tent, he knew it was time to stop worrying about the future in favor of focusing on the present. Yet, even as Tsunade arrived at the same conclusion due to her stepping back in order to give him room to create the clones that would be their first wave. He couldn’t help chuckling at the irony of his situation, in that having once fought so hard to defy the destiny of one of Shion’s predictions, he now found himself doing his best to insure her current one came to pass.

*******************************************************

Zhao ran at the head of his forces as they charged toward the Sun Army, and felt a sense of amusement at the thought that they seemed to be root to the spot in fear. Although, he suspected that in truth, General Armstrong had ordered them to stand and receive the incoming charge so that they could remain in formation and try to use their numbers to blunt the Iwa-nin’s advantage in combat prowess. His spies having alerted him to how Yurinojo had called for survivors of the Flower Village to also join in the defense of the new country, he expected any that had would be mixed in with the Sun forces so as to catch the shinobi unaware to further blunt their charge. An expectation that appeared to be accurate as he noticed a fog beginning to envelope the Sun forces. A vestige of doubt crept into the back of his mind as the entirety of the Sun army was swallowed up by fast moving and thick fog, as he imagined it would take a rather powerful individual to create such an all-encompassing wall of it. While Yurinojo had been described as the most competent of the Flower Village Shinobi, Zhao’s spies had also been of the belief that his strengths had laid more in offensive techniques, and even then he was likely only a mid to low B rank in terms of strength. He quickly considered the possibility it might have been Shion’s bodyguard Erza, but he quickly rejected as while she may very well have been Sun’s most powerful warrior, her strength laid almost exclusively in combat, and so he couldn’t imagine she would be left out of the coming battle to power such a jutsu.

He nearly considered ordering a halt to the charge, but recognized that would only sow further chaos among his own forces just as the quickly encroaching fog would swallow them up and so opted to keep the momentum of his army moving forward confident it could weather whatever few surprises would undoubtedly be contained inside. As the wall of fog washed over him, he smirked as he saw shadows quickly closing, and threw a fist forward which hit the shadow directly in front of him in the chest. He frowned though as rather than a scream of pain or surprise, he heard a puffing sound, which caused the surrounding fog to grow denser. He passed through the spot where the shadow should have met its end and felt a wave of concern as he could find no sign of a body, particularly as some of his army crashed into whatever forces had been hidden in the fog, and were substantially more solid then whatever foe had tried to square off with him.

Zhao didn’t have much time to contemplate what was going on, as he noticed another shadow charging him, and seemed to have its arms crossed across its chest. It then threw them wide open, and he noticed several small shadows leap away from it towards him. Having an accurate guess as to what that meant, he leapt into the air and made a spinning kick which sent an arc of flame sailing away from him. Upon landing he smirked, as he saw that whatever it was charging him this time at least had some desire to preserve itself as it dropped into a roll so that the arc of fire passed over it.

His opponent appeared from the fog, and he could tell it was a woman due to the way the lioness inspired uniform hugged her frame as she rose up from her roll, and tossed a senbon towards his face. Zhao spun to the side, and waved the back of his fist at the woman as soon as he faced her sending another arc of fire her way. Although, the face framed by the lioness helmet that she wore was covered by a black piece of cloth, it was clear his fire bending surprised her due to how her brown eyes gr43 wide at flame emerging from his fist. Still, her reflexes proved more then sufficient as she jumped to the side so that his attack passed through the spot she had just been occupying. Tracking her, he summersaulted forward as he tried to catch where she would land with a kick, but she appeared to have anticipated as much as she tucked into a roll which kept her moving. Still, as soon as his heel connected with the ground, Zhao stood up and threw a punch forward aiming for the rolling ball, but she broke her tightly tucked roll to leap forward again into a corkscrewed flight, which allowed her to launch several projectiles toward him which Zhao was forced to block using his gauntleted arm.

Zhao scowled as the women’s flight carried her away, and he suspected out of the fog as her shadow quickly disappeared. He was tempted to give chase, but listening to the sounds around him noticed the screams of the dying, and suspected the majority of them were coming from his own forces. Deciding to press forward as a result to try and get a better understanding of what was happening, while shouting for his forces to regroup on him as he pressed a button on his armor which caused a small jet of kerosene to spray from small opens at his wrist. He snapped his fingers, as he set it alight and fashioned the resulting flame into a blade that he held overhead as he tried to call his men to him while pressing forward.

However, he wasn’t surprised to find no voices answering his call as every body he encountered appeared to belong to his own forces. Trekking alone through the fog, he felt his psyche on the verge of snapping as the screams of the dying sounded all around him, and from the lack of evidence as to who was behind the apparent one sided slaughter despite his having encountered an enemy that had appeared real enough, was beginning to fear that the Priestess of Sun had summoned an army of spirits to fight her battle for her.

A belief that became all the more easy to believe as he finally caught sight of another member of his army. Which to his surprise was Kurotsuchi, who was sitting on her rear staring up at a towering man whose visage was hidden behind a mask made from a sabretooth cat’s skull. His eyes glowed red as he appeared to stalk towards the frozen woman, and from the aura of dread Zhao felt upon looking on him had no doubt that he was the monster behind the destruction of his forces. Confident if he could take him down, he would be able to still crush the forces of Sun, he charged forward while shouting, “You accursed bastard, you’ve ruined everything! But if I take your head, we’ll be able to recover.”

Zhao felt a surge of elation as he leap into a spin intending to take the man’s head from his shoulder. However, despite the almost disinterested way in which the man raised his arm to defend himself, it felt as if he struck steel as his fireblade’s swing came to a complete stop. “How?” Zhao asked, and watched dumbfounded as he noticed his flame being pulled into whatever nearly invisible barrier had stopped it. The flames grew hotter as an even larger flame engrossed the man’s arm, which then as he returned his full attention to Kurotsuchi he effortless swung backwards through Zhao’s hips causing his top half to sail up and away from his lower body, which crumbled to the floor along with his ambitions.

Despite having been bisected, due to the searing heat of the fireblade, Zhao was still conscious as his top half hit the ground some distance away. Not sure what had exactly happened, and having lost sight of the man that had effortless crushed him, but could still feel his presence, Zhao’s psyche snapped as he completely panicked. He began crawling as far from the man as possible as he wondered why his legs refused to obey him, but refused to look back for fear the monster was pursuing him.

However, he found his path suddenly blocked and looking up, his gaze locked with the brown eyes of the woman that he had previously fought against. “W…wait…” he began to plead, but whatever was to come next was silenced as Tenten quickly unsealed a blade and sliced his head from his shoulders, which she then picked up and placed in a bag as she was sure it would make an excellent message to send on to the Tsuchikage and inform him of what happened to those that set foot into Sun with less then peaceful intentions

*************************************

Ahri was standing quite a distance away from the battle, but could hear what was going on inside the fog as a result of the psychic link Ino had created and was allowing the Pride to communicate together. She smiled as Tenten’s thoughts informed Naruto and his mates, “I’ve taken Zhao’s head.”

Hinata’s quickly cut in, “Naruto, two groups are closing in on you. I believe they are the assassins meant to eliminate Kurotsuchi.”

“Understood,” Naruto’s thoughts replied back, “Kagura back me up.”

“Coming,” the white haired woman’s voice seemed to sing as Ahri got the impression that she was enjoying herself as she moved to intercept the group moving up behind Kurotsuchi.

Closing her eyes, Ahri followed the link connecting her to Ino before moving on to Hinata and watched as Naruto dealt with the group that had come up behind him, by firing an air bullet through the chest of the man at the center of the trio of approaching Iwa-nin. Through Hinata’s eyes, she saw the man’s chakra network go dark even as her fox ears picked up the sonic boom of the jutsu that had killed him. Naruto then created a shadow clone which charged forward to grip the other two men’s skulls as the focused on their dead comrade, and joined him in the afterlife as it smashed the back of their heads into the ground with what she assumed was a sickening crunch.

Kurotsuchi seemed less then grateful at Naruto saving her life, as she turned to flee, right into the second group of assassin targeting her. Naruto easily leapt in front of her, and intercepted the explosive punch with a wind shield he created. Ahri watched as the two jutsu clashed and once, over something dull appeared in Naruto’s other hand which she assumed was a kunai he had palmed, and was then plunged into the woman’s neck causing her chakra to fade. It appeared as if her death caused the two Iwa-nin that had been following to support her to have second thoughts, but just as they were about to flee Kagura appeared between them. From her fingertips, glowing chakra strings wrapped around their necks which she effortless sliced through, causing their chakra networks to fade as their heads fell from their shoulders.

Kagura straightened even as Shizuka’s voice cut in to ask, “Hinata, I’ve lost my target. She used a swarm of bees to help her and three other Iwa-nin to escape my pursuit.”

“My now, that is quite sloppy of you Princess,” Kagura thoughts replied while conveying her amusement.

Shizuka was less so as her own countered, “I dealt with the bees easily enough, but another trio of shinobi were soon upon me. I believe they were pursuing my target.”

“Which, if Zhao set up the attack like the one that just took place,” Naruto’s thoughts added, “means there is another trio out there.”

“Or with her,” Hinata interjected, “She appears to be heading towards you and I do not like how skittish her comrades appear to be behaving.”

“Kagura, you go deal with them, and then get her out of here,” Naruto stated as the white haired woman nodded before Naruto turned back towards Kurotsuchi.

Although curious to know how events would play out, Ahri retracted her consciousness until she was once more standing among the trio that she had ambushed just before checking in on how the battle was proceeding. One of whom had apparently regained consciousness while she had been preoccupied and was now making demands of her, “Let my friends go you monster.”

Ahri turned her attention from the battle which was far off in the distance, and looked past the two women she was holding airborne with eight of her tails as she pumped them full of chakra, to focus on the orange haired woman whose purple eyes were currently glaring at her as she laid on her side and struggled against the chakra bands restraining her. Ahri turned to face the woman, while still holding the other two up behind her as she replied, “I’m afraid I cannot do that my dear Moegi.”

Moegi looked surprised at the fox-woman apparently knowing her, so inquired, “Who are you?”

“Nobody you would know,” Ahri answered, “But, we have an acquaintance in common.”

Taking in the woman’s animalistic traits, Moegi took a guess as to who that was as she asked, “Are you talking about Naruto?” Receiving an amused smirk in reply, Moegi worked herself up to her knees as she said, “If you are a friend of his, and he knew that you attacked us, he’d be incredible angry with you”

“Are you certain of that?” Ahri replied causing Moegi to look unsure for a moment, before her purple eyes once more turned to steel as she nodded. “Perhaps,” the fox woman said after a moment, “At least that may be the case for you. But, I doubt he overly cares too much about what happens to these two.” Ahri brought the tails that were holding the two women that had been accompanying Moegi forward so that the kunoichi were hovering between them.

Moegi felt the perpetual blush that had disappeared from her face as she matured return with a vengeance as she watched her former Academy classmates Matsuri and Hibara squirm within the tails grasp while letting out soft moans that didn’t seem to be of pain. Focusing first on Hibara, whose one eye which wasn’t currently being blocked by the long bangs of her brown hair, was open but seemed to be clouded over as if she was seeing something that wasn’t there, let out a loud cry of ecstasy as she suddenly climaxed and soaked the dark shorts that she wore with her multi-colored yellow blouse.

“Stop it,” Moegi shouted as Ahri brought her ninth tail up between Hibara’s legs causing her fellow sixteen year old genin to moan.

She also countermanded Moegi’s demand as she pleaded out loud, “Please… fuck me,” and began grinding against the tail between her legs.

Moegi looked away, only to gaze upon Matsuri, who having lost her headband in the brief struggle against Ahri was wiping her head from side to side causing the black locks of her hair to sway with the movement. The pink tank top she wore was torn, exposing one of her sports bra covered breasts. But despite the heavy material covering it, Moegi had little trouble spotting the raised portion indication the aroused nub that laid beneath. The front of the capri pants she was wearing was soaked through, but she began whimpering as she began pleading with whatever vision she was seeing, “Please, fuck me. I want to cum too.”

Ahri reached her hand between Matsuri’s legs, and tapped around where she imagine the woman’s clit would be which caused her to cry out to the heavens and she began soaking the rest of her pants. She moved the two women behind her again, as she licked her coated fingers as Moegi recovered some of her ire as she asked, “What are you doing to them?”

“I’m showing them replays of Naruto fucking me, and the rest of his mates,” Ahri said amused as Moegi’s eyes grew wide and her face turned almost completely red. Crouching before her, she asked, “Are you interested in having a peek as to what they are seeing?”

“N…no,” Moegi replied completely unconvincingly.

Still, Ahri didn’t press the issue as she added, “It’s probably for the best. I’ve also added some false memories, and programmed them to perform some tasks for me.”

“What!? Why!” Moegi asked before trying to struggle against the chakra restraints holding her as she tried to come to the aid of her friends.

She paused in her efforts though as Ahri pressed a sharp nail under her chin, and stated chidingly, “That’s enough of that if you don’t mind.” Moegi picked up a sightly sweet scent, and as the finger current threatening to cut her belonged to the hand that had brought Maturi to release. Realizing what it was, she felt a sudden curiosity as to how it would taste. But, she focused on the Fox-hybrid’s eyes as the woman informed her, “You are far too late to do anything about it. At this point they are simply enjoying the images that they are seeing, while wishing they could take part. Which if they succeed, I’ll gladly bring them before my mate so he can claim them.”

“Why are you doing this,” Moegi asked somewhat scared that Naruto had become the monster some in Konoha were saying he had, due to the actions of the woman that claimed to be his lover. “We were just sent here to observe the battle between Sun, Iwa, and Claw.”

“No my dear,” Ahri said sounding a little disappointed as she had expected the other shinobi villages to send scouts under similar such pretenses. But, only Konoha had, but she informed the woman of her true mission as she added, “You were bait. It appears that Uchiha bastard may have some inkling that Naruto may have either been behind Sun unifying, or considering his past experiences with its leaders, come to aid them. Regardless, I suspect you were included to perhaps draw him out, at which point the Anbu team tailing you would sweep in to try and eliminate him.”

“What Anbu team?” Moegi asked clearly confused.

“That would be the one that I ambushed before coming to collect you,” Ahri said with a predatory smile.

“A…are they dead,” Moegi asked concerned for her fellow Konoha-nin.

“More or less,” was the response that she received, “Let’s just say that I’ve wiped them clean so that they can serve as vessels for more worthy beings.”

“Naruto wouldn’t stand for that,” Moegi said as the fox’s chakra receded from her fellow kunoichi.

Ahri placed the two women down, and easily lifted Moegi up to place her over her shoulder. Turning away from the battle, she informed the orange-haired woman, “I wouldn’t be so sure of that. Granted, I didn’t exactly tell him what I was up to. But, take a good look back at the battle.” Moegi squinted as she had a hard time making out anything without the spyglass that she had been using when they had been attacked. But, she could see the fog had faded away and also saw the field was littered with bodies as the Sun forces began charging forward to clash with Claw, who began retreating almost immediately in a confused mess. “Many of those Iwa-nin back there may have once been considered allies of his during the previous war. Yet, he slaughtered them to send a message to any who would dare challenge Sun in the future. The map is being redrawn, and I wouldn’t put much stock in that headband of yours meaning that you’ll be counted as an ally as all the various allegiances shift as a result. So, the question is, do you want to come with me and take a place by his side? Or, would you prefer to turn your back on him as well.”

Moegi frowned as she couldn’t exactly say she was entirely comfortable with either choice, as if what the fox woman was stating was the case. Sasuke had sent her out to act as bait for a kill team meant to eliminate Naruto. Yet, on the other hand, she had also just had a front row seat to Naruto butchering a bunch of Iwa-nin as he appeared to have given up on the idea of peace existing between the various shinobi villages. Not sure if she wanted to meet this new version of the kind Uzumaki that she remembered. She closed her eyes trying to picture Naruto’s smiling face, and she nearly told the fox to drop her, not wanting to see what it had become as she also had a sense of premonition wash over her warning her away. But then the darkness behind her eyelids flashed red as she felt a sudden impulse push her in the opposite direction and a cold calculating voice urging her to state, “Please, take me with you.”

Moegi felt strangely calm in the aftermath of her stated decision despite the flurry of emotions that she had just experienced, and supposed it may have been her heart guiding her down the correct path. Especially, as a part of her was quite eager to experience some of the same pleasures the fox carrying her away from the battlefield had, especially if just her memories had been enough to affect Matsuri and Hibari so deeply.

***********************************

Olivier approached a lone campfire located far away from where her army was camped for the night. The battle had wrapped hours earlier, and in some ways, quite unsatisfactory as practically from the moment the fog had pulled back to reveal the state of Iwa’s Western Army, Claw’s forces had been routed. After slaughtering the majority of the Claw army throughout the day, she had considered ordering the pursuit of what forces had managed to escape, less they begin to reorganize. But, as the sun had begun to set, had opted not to since she figured it didn’t matter. If they managed to return to Claw, they would only find her elite forces waiting for them as she imagined they’d have little trouble capturing the lightly defended Claw fortifications. Even if they did, the Sun army would begin pursuit in the morning as it sought to capture the Southern Half of Claw.

Approaching the fire, she noticed a separate green glow off by itself, and aware that typically signified the use of healing chakra wondered if some of the masked man’s companions had been injured. She suspected that was perhaps not the case, as she caught sight of his naked back as he sat on a log near the fire. She felt a temptation to see if she could approach him undetected, but considering how she still had no idea as to how he learned of her plans, she suspected that he had been well aware of her approach from the moment she had slipped out of her camp.

Still, she tried to keep her approach as stealthily as possible as she took in the details of his simple camp. Having very little trouble spotting the mostly naked woman sleeping on a blanket laid out near the fire, who was currently wearing the hooded fur vest he had been when he had appeared the night before. Her mouth dropped slightly as she recognized that the woman had been one of the Iwa-nin that had snuck in the capital. It was at that point that she realized that due to her focus on the sleeping kunoichi she had lost sight of the man, who revealed that he was now behind her as he asked, “Anything in particular catch your eye?”

She spun to face him, her hand dropping to the hilt of her sword out of instinct but she caught her self and forced herself to relax. Still, she couldn’t stop herself from saying, “Bastard, you certainly enjoy your skulking about in the shadows.”

The man shrugged in bemusement, causing her to focus on the muscles of his chest which despite his not being quite as large or as broad as her brother, she imagined had been recently chiseled from hard work. A brother that she hadn’t seen in years, and although confident the stature of the man did not match his, she still wished she could see behind his mask as his blond hair did leave her somewhat considered that she might flawing into a taboo due to what had brought her out that evening.

Which the man was curious about as well as he asked, “So General, why have you sought me out?”

“Before we get to that,” Olivier responded, “Who the hell are you? I asked those damn Daimyo, but they’ve been remarkably tight lipped about it.”

“You may call me Kurama,” he answered.

Oliver nodded pleased that some of her questions were finally getting answers, so continued, “Just what are you up to?”

“You already know that much,” Kurama answered with a hint of amusement, “Securing my borders. Now that they are, I intended to retire.”

“Do you really think that is going to happen?” she responded with a note of incredulity in her voice. “After butchering an entire army of Iwa-nin, do you really think the Tsuchikage is just going to let you be?”

“He would be wise to,” Kurama stated, “But, I imagine at some point he’ll considered coming at us again. Still for the immediate future, he’s going to have bigger concerns. Namely, balancing his forces out so that nobody can exploit the sudden gap that we’ve created. He’s been beating the war drum for so long, he’s going to have to be carefully Konoha or Suna don’t try to launch a preemptive strike due to a perceived weakness.”

Olivier couldn’t exactly deny the man’s point, so steeled herself to follow through on what had originally had her seek the man out. Dropping to her knees, she reached out to grab the rope tying the man’s pants shut. Yet, to her surprise, he stepped back stating, “You have no need to follow through on the offer you made last night. I can have a rather overdrawn effect on the opposite sex, and hitting you with a small blast of my chakra likely just caused you to speak off the cuff.”

Olivier stared up at the masked man, and for the first time realized his eyes were blue as opposed to the red they had been the night before. She also quickly flashed through the many men who had suggested to her over the years that she put her full lips to such service either when she had dressed them down for incompetence, or those who had outranked her as she climbed up the ranks, who had made such suggests with the implication it would help her to advance.

Oliver grabbed the tassel of the rope hanging in front of him, and pulled him closer as she stated, “Perhaps so, but when an Armstrong says that she is going to do something. She sees that it is done.”

Quickly undoing the knot, she gasped as she pulled his pants down and came to face to face with his one-eyed snake which she would definitely have classified as a member of the python family. His scent washed over her, and she nearly swooned as the her desire to taste him shifted from being born out a sense of obligation, to one of strait need.

Wrapping her lips around his soft member, she began sucking in order to awaken it, and began rolling her tongue around his cockhead as it began to expand in her mouth. Soon, it had become like steel, and she began massaging his ball while she worked her mouth up and down his shaft. Pausing ever few moments as she tried to force him deeper and deeper each time.

Kurama groaned, and Olivier found herself surprised by just how much the sound pleased her and urged her to redouble her efforts. Despite how she would have previously described the act that she was performing as demeaning, she currently felt a sense of power in knowing that a being which so outclassed her in the art of combat, was groaning and nearly defenseless before her from such a simple act.

Although, she learned his defense were the only one that had been lowered as he gripped her by the head, as he growled and began pumping his cock into her mouth. She placed her hands against his chiseled stomach, as he began fucking her mouth, and although she had done so with the intention of pushing herself away. As his cock hit the back of her throat, didn’t find the experience to be quite as discomforting as she had expected, and so simply enjoyed the feel of his body while he used her mouth to get off.

She felt him begin to swell, and his grip on her head loosed as he stated, “I’m going to cum.”

Olivier surprised herself as she pushed forward until his cock was pressed once more against the back of her throat, and nearly drowned as he let himself go. She was nearly pushed back by the force of his release, as she found herself torn between coughing and trying to swallow the thick cream. As such, she caught the last few releases on the side of the face, as she fought from spilling the seed she had already caught.

Expecting to be disgusted by it, instead while salty, she found herself almost savoring the flavor, and feeling of warmth as it made its journey down to her stomach. Finding herself out of breath, she felt a fire begin to burn within her, as her pussy begged to be touched. But, despite it being the last thing that she wanted to do, she pulled his pants back up, before standing before him once more. She tried to make herself as presentable as possible as she pulled her gloves off, and wiped at her face, while fighting against the impulse to suck the collected seed from her fingers.

When she felt she had somewhat succeeded, she finally met Kurama’s gaze once more and stated, “I trust your companions will continue to aid us, should we run into further Iwa aggression.”

Kurama smirked at her trying to sound business like, but humored her as he stated, “The majority of my mates and I will be returning home. But, a group of them will shadow you to make sure things continue to go smoothy.”

Hearing the word mates, Olivier nearly moaned as she continued to fight against a desire to rip her clothes off and have her body claimed by the masked man. But, she aware that she had more pressing matter to attend to, stated, “Very good.”

She then quickly took her leave, and although as she put more and more distance between her and Kurama, she began to feel the fire within her calming. It hadn’t faded completely even by the time she was safely in her own command tent. Moving towards her desk with the intention of writing a reprimand of the night guard due to their having failed to detect her exit or return. It was upon taking her seat and removing her gloves that she paused as she caught the released scent of his jizz once more. Bringing her fingers up to her nose, she basked in his scent, before plunging her other hand into her pants as she felt the fire return with full force, and tried to get it under control before she got burned.


***************************************************

Next Chapter: Shifting Allegiances

Author’s Note: To begin, let me thank those of you who took the time to review that last chapter. Also, I thank you for your patience as it took much longer to write this one then I had originally intended, as life continues to be rather hectic. As a result, rather than focusing on and writing a chapter of the Promise, I’m going to return to Eroninja. I still intended to provided a new chapter for the Promsie, but with it having been over a year since the last proper Eroninja update, I think it is time to return to it.

As such, I will probably work here and there on the Promise as time and the muse allows, but I suspect I’ll be updating Eroninja for the remainder of the year. Again, I do apologize for the length of time between updates, but sadly time to dedicate to my hobbies has been in short supply as work seems to eat up more and more of my time. Thank you again for your patience, and continued support through reviews.

So, until next time. Take Care! Sincerely, The Lemon Sage.
Sign up to rate and review this story