Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > The Pride

Nation Building: The Risen Sun: Part II

by TheLemonSage

In the two years since the 4th Great Shinobi War, the world has slowly slipped back into chaos. Having had his dream of becoming Hokage taken from him, he sets out to reshape the world in much the ...

Category: Naruto - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Naruto - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2021-12-07 - 20928 words

?Blocked
Disclaimer: Naruto is not mine. Also, this story is a lemon fiction therefore is intended for people of a legal age from wherever they come from. So, if these type of stories offend then stop reading now. Thanks

Chapter 9: Nation Building: The Risen Sun: Part II

Tsunade stretched languidly before sitting up, and spent a few moments to fully awaken as she absently mindedly played with a green crystal which resembled the one that she had once given Naruto, and hung between her naked breasts. Having slept in the nude on one of the pillowed layers that led down to the center of the Pit, she stretched one last time before getting to her feet, and made her way to the steps to climb out. A task made easier as the majority of Naruto’s lovers had participated in an orgy the night before, and had thus spent the night in a tangled pile at the center of the Pit. Sending a look towards it, she smiled at the sight of the naked women surrounding their shared lover, but had to marvel at it appearing that Naruto had managed to extract himself from it, and left a clone in his place. Something Tsunade was able to determine as the sight of the naked man at the center of the body pileup didn’t cause a tingle between her legs, well at least not as strong of one as she had grown accustomed to whenever she was actually in his presence.

Upon leaving the bed chamber, Tsunade had to marvel at just how much the Warren had changed since their taking it as their home, as the stone of the hallways had been polished to an almost mirror like finish. Moreover, Naruto had expanded it considerably adding several levels with various living spaces and other amenities that wouldn’t be out of place in many five star resorts. With the one Tsunade currently planned to make use of being the large communal bathing area. Although, tempted to make use of the bath towards the rear of the large chamber, she stepped into one of the shower stalls and let the warm water wake her the rest of the way up.

Tsunade smiled as she had to admit that the jobs Konoha gave to its genin when first starting out were really showing their worth as Naruto had created a dual water system, which was fed not only by water piped in from a nearby river. But, also from a rain collector he had created using the tarp that not only blocked aerial views from above, but also provided its inhabitants shade. The dual system being a necessity not only due to the Savanna having a dry season that could last for months at a time, but as a precaution should the Warren ever be subjected to a siege and the hidden pipes feeding it water from the river were found and cut.

Tsunade finished up quickly, and after drying herself, stepped into an adjacent room where they kept all their garments. The room had lockers for all the current warrior members of the Pride, and was where they kept their lioness outfits, but the rest of the clothes were arranged on racks, and organized by size since they were for communal use. It wasn’t a bad arrangement, particularly as Tsunade in truth only generally found herself sharing with Samui. Not to mention that most of Naruto’s mates tended to wear as little as possible so there wasn’t exactly a lot of fighting over who got to wear what. Besides, Karui was really enjoying her role as the Pride’s tailor so was continuously stocking the room with new outfits.

Tsunade opted for a leather halter top and bodysuit combination which left her legs and back exposed, not to mention a fair amount of cleavage as the straps fastened around her neck, forming a V in front which ran down to her navel. Finding a pair of sandals in the same style that she had always favored, she made her way outside the Warren and moved to the gate where she activated the winch which would open the inner and outer doors, and after a few seconds would close it behind her. As she passed through the two set of doors, Tsunade felt a little hint of sadness due to the wall Naruto had built around the Warren, which although was half as tall as the one which surrounded Konoha, was twice as thick as it had room for an inner and outer gate. She felt it was a sad indictment of the shinobi world at large that her once upbeat and optimistic lover, had been so let down by the shinobi world that he had effectively walled himself and the family that he intended to build off from the rest of it.

But, stepping outside of the wall, she figured the world’s loss was her gain as she enjoyed the feeling of the sun on her skin for a moment before taking off at a full run. She pushed herself, trying to reach her destination in record time as she strived to recapture the strength, speed, and stamina that had been robbed from her through the passage of time, but which Ahri had restored.

Upon arriving, she felt a little disappointed as while she had shaved a few seconds off the previous times that she had made the journey to the quarry. It wasn’t the marked improvement that she had been hoping for. Still, the disappointment didn’t last long as her gaze sought out and found Naruto who was running through his practice kata while dressed only in the leather loincloth he favored when not assuming his Kurama persona. She felt the tingle that had been missing earlier which told her the man smoothly moving through form to form was the real deal, and not a clone. She smiled at his diligence, especially as she knew he intended to spend the majority of the day mining the vein of green crystal that he had discovered while harvesting the quarry for the rocks he had used to build the wall surrounding the Warren. The crystal vein he discovered was of the same material as the one that had been attached to her grandfather’s necklace. Tsunade reached towards her chest, and pulled up the gift that Naruto had given her when he had first discovered the vein as a replacement for the necklace that had been destroyed during Pein’s attack on the village. Unlike the old necklace, this one glowed with an inner light as it was currently charged with Naruto’s chakra. Which while was a pretty effect when used in the case of jewelry, with the inclusion of a seal formula, it could be used to open doorways back to Naruto as was the case with the skeleton keys that Ahri had fashioned using the green stone, which could also open a doorway back to the last place the key had previously been used at.

Tsunade allowed the necklace to return to its natural resting point, before moving to join her lover in his exercises. As she closed, her pussy began to remind her that she had opted out of the previous night’s orgy a decision which it had not been pleased by as she had gone to bed early, and thus had fallen asleep to the howls of her fellow Pride members. She tried to calm her body down by applying the old adage of mind over matter as she tried to focus on her goal of reclaiming the title of the Strongest Kunoichi which she had lost to Sakura during their confrontation. However, the title itself wasn’t what interested Tsunade, it being something others had proclaimed her to be. But, what it currently represented was indeed something Tsunade now found she deeply desired, being the next woman to be impregnated by one Naruto Uzumaki.

The rational part of Tsunade’s mind marveled at just how powerful the desire was, able to reason that it was brought about by the hormones of a body which had been returned to prime childbearing age. But, she also suspected that what was driving her onward towards her goal with more passion then any of Naruto’s other mates, or at least believed that to be the case, was that she had missed her chance once already. Tsunade had never given much thought to having children before, even when she had been with Dan as they had been in the midst of a war, and both had recently lost people precious to them, making the idea of having a child at such a time seem wrong, as one didn’t even know if the village would be around at times. Of course, then she had also lost Dan, and thus spent decades feeling sorry for herself, and had been lost to booze and gambling. Even after Naruto had helped bring her back to her former self, she had been busy running a village, not to mention hadn’t had any serious romantic prospects she would be interested in having one with. She had felt a stirring when Naruto had returned as a handsome young man training trip, thus making it easier to see him more as a romantic partner rather than an annoying little brother. Yet again the timing was all wrong due the impending outbreak of a new shinobi war. Which, was around the time that her biological clock had struck zero. It had surprised Tsunade how much she had been bothered when it had happened. Especially considering how little thought she had given previously given the idea over the years. But she supposed it was simply just another case of the old saying being correct, which was that one didn’t know what they had until it was gone. And, as a woman pushing sixty, Tsunade had a lifetime of regrets to look back on, and no one to carry a piece of her or her family forward into the future. Thus, she refused to allow this second chance to go to waste, and intended to claim the top spot amongst Naruto’s mates figuring that with those women who made up the warrior portion of the Pride being shinobi would decide the matter in much the same way they settled gaining promotions.

To achieve that end, Tsunade would put off some immediate pleasure in the now so long as it allowed her the opportunity to have it when it really mattered. Still, as she approached her lover, she found she was walking with an exaggerated sway in her step. Naruto paused in his movements upon noticing her, and Tsunade nearly wanted to purr as she noticed a look of hunger appear on his face.

Wordlessly, she moved to stand right before him, and dropped into a ready stance as she held her left arm up between them, while her other was tight against her body with a fist cocked and ready to launch. Naruto smiled widely at her, before assuming a stance opposite her. He held his left arm up so the top of it was crossed against hers, while he kept an open hand of the other arm down towards his side.

Their two arms pressed against each other jockeyed for position by trying to push the other out of the way. Tsunade frowned as she began to lose the contest of strength, at which point she sent her readied fist flying. Naruto slid out of the way and used his readied open hand to push hers entirely away from him. Tsunade’s deflected blow, aided as it was with Naruto’s push caused her entire torso to turn with it. Recognizing she wouldn’t be able to stop herself, she went with the spin and turned it into a kick towards his head which forced Naruto to duck beneath it. Which as he did, needing to spin himself in order to duck beneath the kick quickly enough, he lashed out with his leg as he tried to sweep the leg she was pivoting on.

She managed to bring her other leg down as Naruto’s sweep was about to connect with the one she had been standing on, so simply raised it up enough that his foot passed just underneath. However, the quick action locked her in place long enough, that Naruto was able to raise up to face her again before she could gain an advantage by mounting an offensive. But, although she knew he was ready for her, she surged forward anyway as she had never needed to bother with a strong defense having trusted in her healing abilities to keep her in a fight. Of course, the downside was that when facing someone of Naruto’s caliber, that meant she had to stay on the offensive if only to prevent him from building one of his own.

Naruto stayed in place to meet her charge, and almost effortlessly dodged her precisely thrown fists, while much as before giving her arms just slight nudges. None as strong as before, which she had used to add to her momentum and turned into a kick. But, just strong enough to ensure her fists would miss him by an extra few inches. Tsunade wasn’t quite sure what Naruto was playing at, so tried to raise a knee up into his stomach, figuring that if he dodged backwards she could turn it into an axe kick. But, the Uzumaki blocked the knee strike with an open palm strike that pushed it back down. The blow also had a similar effect as experienced when a doctor used a hammer on the knee to cause it to spasm, so that when it hit the ground her balanced hitched slightly.

It proved to be all Naruto needed as before she recovered, she found his hand clamped around her throat, at which point she was pulled around so that her back was pressed against him. Tsunade although disappointed, reminded herself that the man now clutching her throat had bested a living god, and so the handful of minutes she had lasted was something to be proud of. She placed her hand over the one holding her, the gesture and the tension bleeding from her body indicating that she surrendered. She felt his grip loosen, and so looked back over her shoulder to meet his blue ones, which again began to cloud over with hunger, which he indulged in as he sealed his lips to hers. Tsunade opened her mouth to accept the kiss, and the tongue that began engaging with hers. His hands moved to her shoulders where he undid the knot holding the straps covering her breasts, and then allowed her clothes to fall as he began kneading them.

She moaned into his mouth as he pinched and squeezed her nipples until they were hard enough to cut glass, at which point he broke the kiss as he stepped back to place a hand between her shoulder blades, while the other undid the knot holding his loincloth in place. Tsunade took the hint as she leaned forward, allowing Naruto to surge forward and plunge his cock fully inside her causing a howl of ecstasy to escape as he hit her core. Naruto hooked his arms with hers so that they were pulled back behind her as he began pumping his length within her. Tsunade whimpered in contentment as her breasts bounced violently due to Naruto pounding her like a man possessed by the need to plant his seed in her waiting womb.

Tsunade felt more like a doll then a person as Naruto’s thrusts forced her up to her toes again and again, as it was apparent he was striving to attain his release while she was just along for the ride. The overpowering sensation though, being just one of the many things which were bringing her closer and closer to her own. Which, came suddenly when Naruto swelled within her and using her arms which were still pinned behind her, pulled her as hard as he could down on his cock. Tsunade cried out loudly as she came all over it, even as it was pushing his seed into her womb.

Tsunade’s world went white, and then black as the feeling of floating came over her. She came to just in time to realize that the feeling was due to Naruto carrying her, as he moved to set her down on a large cut stone that he had apparently rejected in using to construct his wall. Tsunade sighed contently, as the stone warmed by the early morning sun helped warm, and cooled her as it evaporated the sweat that coated her naked body. She smiled contently at her mate, who looked down with satisfaction in the state he had left her in as she spread her legs widely showing him the seed spilling from her cunt. His eyes traveled south, and Tsunade moaned as he slipped a finger inside her pussy, and getting it nice and slick withdrew it before pressing it against her anus. He then pushed it inside, causing Tsunade to stiffen at the unfamiliar feeling. Naruto worked his finger inside her until his mate relaxed at which point he added another. Tsunade began to moan softly as the unfamiliar feeling began to reveal itself as a rather pleasant sensation. She noticed Naruto staring at her, his eyes easily asking a question of her, which she answered with a slight nod.

Tsunade felt giddy as he smiled happily at her, as well as how they seemed so keyed to each other they had yet to actually speak. But, she nevertheless tensed as Naruto pushed her legs up so that her anus was exposed to him, so he could press his cock against it. She gasped as he slipped inside, and found herself growing uncomfortable as he slowly slipped his cock into her ass. Feeling strangely full when it was all buried inside, Naruto gave her some time to adjust before slowly reversing the process until just the tip remained, and then once more began feeding her ass his man meat although slightly faster. After repeating several times, Naruto had built up a good head of steam, and Tsunade although finding the whole experience pleasurable still would prefer it was her pussy being pounded as she wanted every bit of his seed to be delivered directly to her womb, on the off chance that Ahri’s modifications to it weren’t completely effective and one of his little swimmers was still active. Something, Tsunade had toyed with doing herself, but felt that such an action would cause strife to erupt among the women of the Pride. Still, as Naruto began pounding her hard enough to send shockwaves through her body, she found herself wrapping her legs around his waist in an effort to pull him deeper into her rear.

Naruto leaned forward to kiss her for several moments, before pulling away to run his tongue over her chest, and suck on her nipple as he kneaded the other with his hand. He let her tit free with a pop, while his hand began to squeeze the other almost painful, as he uttered the first coherent words between them by stating, “Fuck! I’m cumming!”

A sentiment Tsunade shared as her first anal orgasm snuck up on her when Naruto’s warm jizz began flooding her back passage. Her legs tightened around him as she cried out until being silenced when Naruto kissed her passionately.

The two clutched each other, as they cooled down, while sharing a prolonged and sloppy kiss. Eventually, Naruto pulled away much to Tsunade’s chagrin, and made his way to where they had been standing, and picked up their clothes before dusting them off. He then returned to her, and set hers next to her before donning his own. He then picked up a pickaxe that had been laying against the rock, and gave her a small wink as he placed it over his shoulder before heading to the entrance of the cave where the crystal deposit lay.

Tsunade simply smiled as she wondered where he got the energy, as her own legs felt like jelly. But, as she heard the sound of metal hitting rock, resolved that she’d became worthy of being the next woman to bear him a child, although for the moment she decided to bask in the bright sun, and enjoy the warmth that had been deposited within her.

**********************************
“Oh fuck,” a priestess shouted in an unclergy like manner as she was bounced on a cock while adding, “Hurry! Cum, and make me a mother!” The woman had her request granted as she cried out as the man holding her and had slamming her on his dick, impaled it fully inside her, all while sitting in his throne which was surrounded by his other mates who bore witness to their coupling. Although she recognized many of them, there were three who she didn’t. One of whom was because from her vantage point, she could only see her backside as the scarlet haired woman laid face down in the center of the pit, her sweat covered body, and leaking pussy indicating that she had perhaps previously gotten to enjoy the cock that was currently spewing its warmth into her womb. The other two women she had a clearer view of as they laid on their sides while licking each other’s pussy, but she still did not recognize them even as they separated upon their hearing that she was climaxing as the cock inside her was depositing its warm thick baby making batter inside her womb. Both of the women crawled between her and her mates outstretched legs to begin lapping up the cum escaping from her just thoroughly fucked pussy as the cock that had been plugging it returned to a softened state. The woman who had short black hair, and pink eyes which shown with lust crawled up her body to share with her the seed that she had collected, at which point Shion awoke and sat up in her bed feeling somewhat disoriented.

She took a moment to regain her bearings, at which point she learned that it had been a pounding on her door which had pulled her from the dream of the pounding she had been receiving. Although, as the details of the dream remained almost crystal clear to her, she wondered if it had truly been a dream. She frowned as the thought that it may be a vision sent to her from the future occurred to her, as she had not received one since her first adventure with Naruto. Although, for a time she had wanted to believe that she had received one in the aftermath of her first coupling with him, but as it had featured her dead mother and she had not had any since despite receiving multiple orgasms from the Uzumaki, whom she hoped would soon be impregnating her, she had been forced to accept it had likely been a flight of fancy created by a pleasure soaked mind.

As the pounding against her door ended, the voice of her bodyguard called with a hint of urgency, “Lady Shion are you decent?”

Shion looked down at her naked frame, and was glad that she had decided to sleep in the nude as she was sure if she had been wearing panties they would be a soaked mess something her sheets hadn’t been spared. Standing she threw her comforter over the spot she had left, before she quickly pulled on the robe that she had left at the end of her bed and called back, “Decent enough.”

Almost immediately, the door was thrown open as her bodyguard Erza Scarlet strode into the room wearing her typical attire which consisted of specially made armor that covered her upper body and shoulders, matched by gauntlets which covered up to her elbows which strangely seemed a good fit to the simple blue skirt and knee high black boots that completed the outfit. As she strode into the large room with a hand gripping the handle of the sword at her hip while accompanied by several maids bearing the clothes that she was expected to wear that day, her bodyguard’s red hair flowed behind her, and Shion couldn’t help but to appreciate her beauty. For a moment, she felt slightly light headed, and she found herself back in her dream while catching sight of the naked red-head which prompted her to wonder if perhaps she did indeed know the woman after all.

She was called back to the present though as Erza asked, “Lady Shion, are you alright?”

“Y..yes,” Shion replied as her maids surrounded her with one of them pulling her robe off when she assumed the normal position she took as they began to dress her for the day. Used to the morning ritual of being coated in several layers of clothes that was her high priestess attire, she asked, “Has something happened? You seem agitated this morning.”

“That is because we have unexpected guests,” Erza stated coolly, although it was clear that she wasn’t entirely at ease particularly as her hand had yet to leave the grip of her blade which rested on her hip. “A pair of Iwa-nin strode right up to the palace gates demanding an audience alongside the Claw delegation you were to meet with today. As that was also the first indication that we had of their entering the city, let alone the country. I think a little agitation is appropriate.”

“Perhaps uninvited,” Shion replied with a sense of tranquility that made her bodyguard frown, “But, not entirely unexpected. I trust that the Daimyo of the Triumvirate have been made aware of our guests.”

Erza nodded before replying, “Yes, I assume their own retainers are getting them ready. Would you all like us to give you a moment to confer among yourselves before addressing the Iwa-nin and Claw Delegates?”

“No,” Shion replied as the maids finished dressing her, “That shouldn’t be necessary. I’m sure we all know what brings our guests here today.” Erza nodded in reply as the maids stepped back upon completing their task. Although, her bodyguard hadn’t commented further, she could tell the red-head was deeply concerned since the upcoming meeting with Claw was meant to be a last ditch effort to avoid a war with them.

Shion proceeded to leave the room as Erza followed in her wake while the maids stayed behind to straighten it. Her bodyguard waited until they were out of earshot of the maids to move up beside her as she stated, “Lady Shion, considering how Iwa has exposed how our defenses are lacking. Perhaps you’ll reconsider my request to increase the palace guards?”

Shion paused long enough to give the idea that she was considering it, although in truth her answer would have been the same even if she had answered immediately. Which was, “No, if Iwa wanted to assassinate us, they would have already acted on that desire.”

Erza tried to keep her face composed, but the unpassionate mask that she kept it was all the confirmation Shion needed that her response had greatly displeased the young woman. She felt somewhat guilty about her reply, as while she knew it was tactically sound since Iwa wouldn’t have revealed it could so easily breach their security if they wanted to assassinate her or the other daimyo that ruled the newly established Land of the Sun. She was keeping the true reason she was so unconcerned to herself, which was even now she was currently under the watchful gaze of her mate. Or, at the very least a shadow clone of his which was residing within her shadow thanks to an ability Naruto had unlocked when he had questioned what would happen if he opened a shadow portal only to close it on someone. The answer had revealed a void-like realm of shifting windoes which changed shape as the shadows that they represented changed. Once inside the realm, the mirrors were tied to the location of the one that had been entered, with the person inside being only able to exit via a shadow in the immediate area as opposed to when Naruto started out connecting two shadows which would allow him or others to travel great distances provided he or a shadow clone had been to both locations and opened a portal there previously. As such, she and the other women that made up the political arm of the Pride were likely the most well protected people on the continent. Of course, as only her fellow Daimyo were even aware of the Pride’s existence within the recently united government of Sun, this wasn’t a fact that she could share with the scarlet haired women. Yet.

Shion resisted sighing at her inability to share as much with the woman, but as much of the plan that they were working towards completing relied on the existence of the Pride remaining unknown, she accepted that best way to achieve such a goal was to not share it with outsiders. Although, she did wonder if the recent massacre of much of Bird’s nobility could have been avoided if they had. Yet, she suspected even if it had put Bird’s nobles at ease enough not to rebel against Toki, in all likelihood one of them would have still leaked it to Iwa as they scrambled to make a better deal for themselves in what became the shifting landscape of the new country of Sun.

An event which the women rulers of the Pride had been forced to announce earlier then they had intended, mainly due to the death of the Land of Bird’s disloyal nobles had made Iwa aware that their ploy to remove Toki had failed. The massacre of Bird’s nobility had naturally caused quite a stir as the perpetrators of it remained unidentified since Toki had claimed to have no memory of what had transpired outside of it being clear that her childhood friend and one time lover Chishima had intended to depose her, at which point she claimed what next transpired grew hazy until she found herself alone with his headless corpse and the bodies of those who had supported him. Between her genuine emotional distress, not to mention the existence of techniques like Genjutsu made Toki’s story believable enough, and with it being Chishima’s head that had been received by the Tsuchikage, she imagined that most in Iwa’s higher echelon suspected the culprits to have been Suna-nin wanting to deny them Bird’s resources.

Of course, the founding of the Land of the Sun so soon after would perhaps cause them to question such as being the case, especially as the new land had made it clear it would tolerate no shinobi using its territory for the conflict everyone was sure was to come. But, with so many other questions or things Iwa or the other shinobi villages had likely believed to be true suddenly being called into dispute, such as the training drills that had taken place between the four countries that were now known as Sun not being the precursor to just an alliance of mutual cooperation but of actual unification. It was believed the mystery of who had actually saved Toki would be written off as a story concocted by her to perhaps stave off future retaliation by Iwa by claiming to have mysterious protectors, when in actuality those conspiring against her simply had not been as slick as they believed.

Still regardless of how the timetable for the unification had been moved up, things were still proceeding remarkably in line with the predictions Tsunade had made in regards to how the Shinobi World would respond. With Suna actually being the first to send delegates to the temporary established capital in what had once been Shion’s own. They had been rather low ranking ones, as Gaara had sent them since they would be unable to muster much political clout and thus would serve more in a capacity to feel out the new country without being able to do much overall political damage if things went poorly.

Which Shion felt most in Suna would likely imagine was the case, as she and her fellow Daimyo had made it clear they would tolerate no shinobi using their land and resources to propagate their wars against each other. No sooner had the Suna delegates left to report as much, which was when Claw began demanding that Sun once more break into its individual countries. A demand that those in the Pride suspected was actually being made by the at the time had been the surprisingly silent Iwa. The first delegates that had arrived, and been quickly dismissed with a flat out reply of, “Make us!” Which had been delivered to them without their setting foot in the capital by the newly established Supreme force commander of Olivier Mira Armstrong, who despite her own concerns in regards to the longevity of the newly founded country would be damned before she allowed herself to be cowed before diplomats, had done such an exquisite job of describing the hell that she would rain down upon any force violating their borders, Shion imagined that it had almost surely caused the Claw Daimyo to think twice about taking part in the Tsuchikage’s scheme.

At least until the Tsuchikage had likely promised the Daimyo a portion of the Land that had formerly been known as Honey, as their next demand had made it clear that if Sun refused, and hostilities broke out they would no longer allow the women to simply return the borders to how they used to be. As such, it was clear to Shion that should a conflict erupt then she and her fellow Daimyo would be ousted, with new nobles called up who were likely Pro-Iwa. This would likely result in Suna to begin backing different nobles, which in all likelihood would cause civil wars to breakout leading to Suna and Iwa fighting proxy wars trying to establish governments loyal to them, which would eventually spill into a full on Shinobi war once the other shinobi villages believed they had weakened themselves enough.

Shion felt conflicted that the actions they were taking could result in a far worse war then the one they were potentially trying to prevent, as it might just cause the people of the Land of the Sun to turn on each other as they began to back the new nobles who would be pushed by the two shinobi villages fighting for influence. Still, aware that the die had been cast, she prayed for some sign that everything would turn out alright as she approached the door that would let her into the audience chamber.

Shion paused as Erza took up a position beside the door where she would wait, and would only enter should one of the delegates move against her. Although, as two of them were Iwa-nin, she wasn’t sure if even the extremely powerful woman would be able to reach her before they acted if they desired her life. However, she had no such doubts about the man who would soon be the father of her child if all their schemes panned out, so after taking a steadying breath nodded towards Erza who pulled the door open for her.

Shion stepped into the room gracefully as she proceeded towards the pillow she would kneel upon to address the Claw and Iwa delegates. She kept her gaze straight, not needing to look to confirm her fellow leaders were present, even though they had entered from a separate entrance at the back of the room to remain hidden from view by the screens they were casting their shadows on.

Upon kneeling at the center of the steps, which lead up to the platform where she and her fellow Daimyo resided. She first noticed Olivier, who was standing on the steps off to the side about the halfway up them, and was leaning against the wall with her arms cross while glowering at the delegates who stood at the base of the them. Shion imagined that much of the ire that she was displaying was actually being directed inward as she would blame herself, as much as her soldiers, for the lapses in security which had allowed the Iwa-nin to enter the city unnoticed.

Shion next focused on the delegation with the two from Claw bowing enough to be considered respectful with their heads down, and their hands clasped before them. The Iwa kunoichi was mirroring their stance, although it was clear that she was unpracticed in doing so. However, the male shinobi merely stood straight while sending her an arrogant smirk as if she were an insect who was only being allowed to live at his mercy. His brown hair, was slicked back, and was tied into a knot at the back of his head, with sideburns the extended down all the sides of his face to frame it. He was dressed in a newer heavier armor then his female counterpart, who for her part appeared to be dressed in the simple flak jacket and traditional uniform Iwa had favored for most of its founding.

Deciding not to address the man’s lack of decorum, Shion stated, “We welcome you, and hope that we will be able to find a peaceful solution to the current difficulties between our nations.”

The Claw delegates raised their heads, which the Iwa kunoichi mirrored a second later due to it being apparent that she was following their lead. Shion, nearly gasped as her soft lavender eyes locked with the pink ones of the kunoichi’s, and was immediately returned to her dream which she was now quite convinced could be classified as a vision sent to her by her future self, due to the kunoichi’s presence in it. Likely being the sign that she had asked for that the gamble they were taking would prove fruitful. Still, although she had prevented herself from reacting to the kunoichi’s presence overtly, her racing thoughts as to what the woman’s presence meant, especially in regards to her once experiencing a similar vision that had featured her mother, had caused her to miss much of the discussion. Fortunately, her primary role had been simply to start it.

Sadly, it was easy enough to catch up that almost from the beginning, it had consisted of the Claw delegates insisting on their demands that Sun break back into its component countries, or else it would be destroyed and new lands founded in their place. Although all three women took turns speaking often completing each other sentences in order to give the appearance that they were of one mind on all matters, Haruna was the one currently doing so as she explained, “…if anything your appearing before us today…”

“…with Iwa escorts,” Kayo picked up immediately, “proves that our current course of action…”

“…is the correct one,” Toki finished. She then continued, “For too long our lands have been subjected…”

Haruna continued the thought briefly, “…to death, destruction…”

Which Toki once more took command of, “…and disease brought about by conflicts between Suna and Iwa.”

Shion had to fight from smiling as the delegates were clearly unnerved at how her fellow daimyo were speaking, especially as from how their shadows remained stationary it was clear that they were not signaling each other. One of the Claw delegates, who served as Claw’s head Ambassador frowned as he said, “I am unsure why you would feel that way. This request is coming from the Claw Daimyo, who feels your joining forces is only damaging the balance which has been achieved by the minor countries since the founding of the Shinobi Villages. Claw has also been subjected to horrible losses during the Shinobi Wars, but can you not see that by making yourself a bigger target, all you are doing is insuring that should hostilities break out the shinobi will be casting uneasy glances in our direction as well as yours.”

“Hmph,” the Iwa Shinobi grunted dismissively. “I assure you, we of Earth country had no such concerns in regards to you. If for even a moment we thought any of you possessed, a threat we’d crush you in an instant.”

“General Zhao, please let us try not to antagonize our hosts as we try to get them to see reason,” the other delegate said quickly to which Zhao waved a dismissive hand for him to continue.

The Claw Ambassador joined his fellow delegate as they turned back to face the Daimyo gathered before him and began to state, “It is our lord’s dearest hope that you will see the error of your ways, and will disband into your member countries once more. If not, we will have no other choice but to force you.”

“With Iwa no doubt being…” Kayo began to reply, which Haruna finished, “… the hammer meant to shatter us.”

“Sadly,” Toki continued, “we will have to…”

“…refuse,” Haruna finished, before stating, “It is insanity to expect…”

“…things to change,” Kayo proceeded to add, “if we are not the instruments…”

“…of said change,” Toki said as she completed the thought. She then continued, “However, it has not…”

“…escaped our notice,” Haruna picked up, “that your lord, for all his concerns about…”

“…our becoming a bigger target,” Kayo said before pausing and causing the delegates to wonder which of the women would pick up the conversation. Which is why they were surprised when she was the one to continue, “He seems inclined to become one himself by annexing Honey for himself.”

The Ambassador frowned even as he began to state, “Well you see…”

However, he was cutoff by Zhao as he stated, “Enough! I tire of these petty theatrics. Listen here, you will disband, or I will burn your Land of the Sun from the map.”

Shion seeing that continuing the talks was pointless interjected by stating, “If your army takes a single step into our lands you will die, and Claw will be cut in half.” She wasn’t surprised that Olivier sent a shocked glance back towards her which quickly grew angered considering she didn’t have high hopes of them even winning the battle for their survival. Still she pressed on by focusing on the kunoichi that had accompanied the party, “You my dear kunoichi will find yourself before a beast which will claim you.”

The pink eyed woman refused to be intimidated as she retorted, “Is that some cute and fancy way of saying I’m going to die as well? I thought your future sense only worked if you were threatened.”

Shion smirked as she felt more confident than ever she had received just such a vision, but not exactly wanting to inform the delegates of that fact stated, “Some things one doesn’t need to glimpse the future to know.”

Gracefully raising to her feet, she began to head towards the door that she had entered from as her fellow Daimyo did likewise. She could hear Olivier telling the delegates to leave, and while she was confident she’d be receiving an angry audience with the general soon enough, expected her fellow Daimyo would also have a few questions as to what had prompted her to speak with such confidence.

But, for the moment Shion couldn’t help feeling elated, as she was positive that soon her desires to be a mother would be granted, Which if so, it also meant there was a reunion in her future as well.

*********************************************************
A man dressed in yellow armor that still appeared new paused for a moment, and yawned before resuming his patrol through the wing of the castle that currently housed the four women that ruled the Land of the Sun. After he disappeared around the corner to patrol the next corridor, a shadowy figure dropped down from the ceiling and landed in a crouch before slipping over to the side and hugged the wall as they moved up the hall while keeping low to the ground. A moment later, a second one dropped down and followed in the first shadow’s wake.

The first shadow scouted down the hall as the second came to a stop just behind them. Although the coast was clear, the first shadow felt something was amiss due to how deserted the living quarters of the castle appeared to be. Particularly due to how the rest of it had been on such high alert in the aftermath of Iwa showing it could infiltrate what had once been the Land of Demon’s capital. The shadow could practically feel the disapproval radiating from its companion although rather than being tied to the lax security in what probably should have been the most secure part of the castle, it was instead due to their having infiltrated the castle in the first place. Still, while the deserted corridor was causing the shadow to think that it should have been more open minded in regards to its companions concerns. It felt that it had come to far now to turn back, and while the guard that had been patrolling the area had been taking longer and longer to complete his rounds, knew that it couldn’t dally long if it was to get the answers that it sought.

Darting down the hall, its companion silently followed behind. Both moved assuredly through the hall despite having never been their previously due to their having bribed a handmaiden who had drawn a crude map of the wing and had informed them of the room their target was using. Reaching an ornate door, they paused as behind it one of the leaders of the newly formed country slept, and if the information the maiden they had bribed was accurate was the room of Priestess Shion. Although, not here for her, the shadows had stopped since typically they’d expect some sort of trap that would at least alert the guards that their charge’s room was about to be breached. Yet, while finding nothing of the sort probably would have been a welcome sign to most invaders, it only put both of the shadow on edge. Prompting the second shadow to whisper softly, “Milady…”

However, the shadow’s companion lapsed into silence as she held up her hand indicating she should remain quiet. She then moved past the door silently while her companion followed in her wake despite it being apparent her attendant’s misgivings had only increased. Reaching the end of the hall, the shadow peeked around the corner, and her eyes landed on another door, which she ended up crouched besides a moment later, while her companion took up a position on the other side of the doorway. Again, the shadow was surprised by the lack of security around the door, as well as by how after giving the handle an exploratory pull found it was unlocked.

As the door began to open, and despite her desire to simply enter the room, the shadow found its danger sense was screaming at her to run. Even as another part of her was urging her forward, and so her green eyes sought out those of her companion. The concern in her companion’s dark eyes which had been present since she announced that she intended to infiltrate the castle was easy to see, but was now mixed with the same fight or flight impulse that had struck her. For a moment, she considered calling it off but then both of their gazes darted down the hall as the sound of footsteps approaching demanded their attention. Realizing the guard from before was about to turn the corner from the opposite end of the hall, their bodies moved on instinct as the phantom fears were bypassed by the current threat.

Entering the bedchamber, her companion closed the door behind them, and remained pressed against it as she kept her focus on the approaching guard in the hopes of picking up any sign that he may have detected them. However, the first shadow’s focus was on the room’s sleeping occupant, the Daimyo Kayo. With her target in sight, thanks in part to a soft candle positioned on a stand against the wall opposite the bed, and was causing the sleeping daimyo to cast a soft shadow over the door, the concerns she had been feeling moments before began to fade away. However, just as she was about to approach, she noticed that starting from the bed, the shadow seemed to grow much darker as if a more powerful light source should have been coming from the candle, yet before she could puzzle out the strange phenomenon, it reached her causing her to disappear as if the earth suddenly opened up beneath her. Her companion felt the sudden gust of wind of a body falling only to see her lady was missing as the expanding mass of darkness reached her as well causing her to slip inside as well.

With the intruders swallowed up the shadow began to retreat and return to its original shade as Kayo tried to find a more comfortable position while dreaming of being studded like a dog in heat in the high grasslands of the Savanna.

*****************************************************
Shizuka formerly of Nadeshiko Village having just enjoyed a bath entered a room that had been provided to her by those who had stopped her infiltration of the castle which had housed the current leaders of the Land of Sun when she had attempted to arrange a private meeting with Daimyo Kayo. Despite her failure, she was actually thrilled with the results as it had ended with her crossing paths with the man that she sought, although she had not been aware of that when they had first come face to face. Discarding the towel that she had wrapped around herself as she had traversed the halls of the Warren from its large bathing area, she smiled softly as she found her rucksack which contained her belongings, and Naruto or one of the other women currently associated with him had taken from the room she had rent with her companion Tokiwa in the former capital within the Land of Demons.


Opening it up, she began rummaging through it looking for something to wear to bed and found herself leaning towards the more revealing items, as the desire to tempt the man whose home that she was now staying within, became stronger and stronger the longer she remained. Not that it hadn’t been a constant motivation during her search for him, particularly as certain stories had begun to reach her, one such one being his stripping and taking of a Kumo kunoichi. In fact, if she was disappointed about one facet of their reunion it was that when they had come face to face, Naruto had almost immediately recognized her despite the mask covering the lower portion of her face so the tense moment of her being released from the shadow that had captured had disappeared almost immediately.


Recalling the encounter which had begun with her entering Kayo’s sleeping chambers, she was embarrassed to admit that she hadn’t even noticed the darkening of the shadow being cast by the candle behind the sleeping daimyo, and its sudden approach until just before the floor beneath her had turned intangible and she had slipped through it without even being able to warn Tokiwa. What followed was a strange sensation, where time seemed to have stood still, although she had maintained a vague sense of self which made it clear time was still passing. Similar to the confusion one felt when falling into a deep sleep at night, only to be awoken by a morning alarm in what felt like moments since they had first closed their eyes. Much as one would expect to feel a sense of confusion in such a scenario due to the sun rising when its doing so had been hours away in what seemed moments before. Shizuka had found herself confused as her downward fall had suddenly seemed to reverse as if she had been thrown upward for a moment before gravity reasserted itself to pull her backdown to the earth. Luckily, it wasn’t much of a fall only being a few inches, so she gracefully rolled back up to her feet sensing that Tokiwa had been deposited behind her in a similar manner.


Her attendant reacted in a similar manner, and as such they found their backs pressed against one another as they scanned their vicinity for threats. Which they almost immediately spotted due to their finding themselves kneeling at the center of a quarry, while surrounding the edge of it were women dressed in strange feline inspired uniforms. Despite the concern she had in regards to the danger posed by the women surrounding them, it was at this point that Shizuka’s mind began to wonder just how much time had passed, as while their transportation to their current location had seemed to happen almost instantly. The moon’s current position in the sky indicated to her at least an hour or so had passed. Although, she did consider the moon’s shift in the sky could have been an effect of how much distance they had traveled. She didn’t believe that accounted for it entirely since she was quite certain the group now surrounded them were tied to the female rulers of the Land of the Sun, and perhaps even responsible for the slaughter of much of the Land of Bird’s nobility when they had tried to betray Toki before the merger had been announced.


However, all such thoughts vanished in an instant when suddenly as a wave of pure killing intent slammed into her with an intensity that affected the entire area as nearby birds and other wildlife began to take flight or flee for their very lives.


Both Shizuka and Tokiwa spun to face the source and were struck by the similar thought of wondering how they had missed the obviously dangerous man now approaching. He was dressed in a hooded vest, which was open to expose his well-defined chest and torso. The pants he wore were tan, which in conjunction with the Sabertoothed skull covering his face, made him look almost like some demon given form, especially due to the blazing red eyes which caused the skulls sockets to glow.


He walked slowly and surely towards them, which caused Shizuka to want to take off in terrified flight from him as her instincts took hold. Although, they primarily screamed for her to take flight as every fiber of her being was telling her that to face him in his current agitated stated was to court death. Even as frightened as she was, a part of her was thrilled as another portion of herself came to life by his presence, confident that the great offense they had committed was to enter the sleeping quarters of a woman he had taken as his, uninvited, and as such were threats to be eliminated. Shizuka wasn’t entirely sure what made her so confident that the Daimyo of Honey and likely all the Daimyo of the new country of Sun were mates of the man slowly approaching. But, felt it definitely fit as the women surrounding them appeared completely unphased by the aura he was admitting, at least in regards to the fear that it was stirring up within her. But rather they appeared to be growing increasingly excited by it, acting like spectators who were watching sacrifices that had been tossed into a pit with some great demon like beast, and they were now waiting to see whether it would kill them, or take them as mates.


Shizuka wasn’t entirely caught by surprise at the thought of being taken by the man being a possible outcome of the encounter occurred to her. As while the fear that she had felt was a constant, with each step closer he took the thrill that had also appeared at his appearance had grown, and so she now recognized its origin as being the junction between her legs. As a result, a part of Shizuka was on the verge of stripping naked and offering her body as an apology for the transgression that she had committed. Yet, while confident that Tokiwa must be feeling the same conflicting emotions and desires as she, had a duty to perform which she called on to help propel her forward.

**************************

With a shout, Tokiwa charged pulling the blade she kept strapped to her back as she closed with the being that she knew deep in her heart could swat her away as easily as a fly. Still, for a moment it appeared as if her brazen charge would succeed as the man made no move to defend himself, making her believe he was perhaps caught off guard by her not simply falling to her knees and whimpering.


Yet, this proved simply to not be the case as she swung her blade as in a blur of motion his arm appeared between it, and his neck, which she had been targeting. To Tokiwa’s surprise and disbelief, his apparently unarmored appendage easily blocked her blade, at least until she caught the slight shimmer of wind which coated it. He quickly took advantage of her surprise, as he used his other hand to batter her blade away before lashing out towards her throat with the one that he had used to block her attack in the first place. With it being coated in wind chakra, Tokiwa was confident he intended to behead her much as she had attempted to do to him. Yet to her surprise, she found his hand clamped around her throat and although she was slightly taller than him, he still effortless lifted her up into the air.


She found it difficult to speak as he squeezed her throat, but persevered enough due to her desperation to snap her charge out of her stupor by shouting, “L…Lady Shizuka…you must flee…”


“Shizuka?!” the man repeated as he reacted visibly with surprise, as almost instantly the oppressive atmosphere being generated by his chakra vanished. The masked man studied her with new eyes as the red had disappeared from them to be replaced with a calm blue while he focused on her face, the lower half of which was covered by a cloth mask. After a moment, a look of recognition appeared as he said, “Tokiwa!”


He then pulled back his hood as he lifted the skull mask which covered his face revealing the whiskered face of Naruto, who then directed his gaze over to Shizuka. Who still appeared frozen in place, although without the oppressive force Naruto’s chakra was giving off, it appeared that it was due to her coming face to somewhat obscured face with the man that she had been searching for. Shizuka recognizing her mask was still in place pulled it down as she gave Naruto a soft, nervous smile.


A smile Naruto returned, although without the nervousness as Tokiwa thought she detected a touch of hunger in it, which didn’t entirely sit well with her. A feeling she at first attributed to being similar to one that she had experienced previously upon meeting the man that Shizuka had once loved, and whose death had eventually led to her first crossing paths with Naruto. A natural feeling, she imagined considering her role as the younger woman’s attendant, and the subsequent chaos her charge’s relationship with Sagiri ended up causing for her. Yet, she felt the feeling might be something decidedly less in regard to Shizuka’s wellbeing, as a desire of her own began to take root due in part to his still effortless holding her in the air and that closeness allowing her to take in his more muscular and defined form. Which upon realizing he was doing so caused the blond man to set her down, and begin apologizing for his rough treatment of her, revealing he still seemed to possess a kind and gentle nature, at least when those he cared for weren’t threatened. Which as he continued to apologize to her, while Shizuka approached, she noticed the other women had all disappeared as if the show they had been expecting had been cancelled, and was quite surprised as well as somewhat embarrassed to find that it appeared that at least some part of her wished it had continued.


***********************************************


Shizuka thoughts returned to the present for a moment as she finished pulling on a sheer grey negligee, which did little to hide her voluptuous figure. She considered not wearing any panties, but felt perhaps that would be a bit to forward of her, so slipped on a pair. A small amused smile appeared as she imagined she would still be considered rather overdressed when compared to the other women living in the underground home Naruto had constructed, as many of them didn’t even bother covering their breasts, although her sheer top was practically see-through.


She took in the small room that she had been given early that morning, and found it somewhat strange Naruto would construct them as he didn’t give the impression that he would be entertaining many guests and the wing she and Tokiwa had been taken to didn’t seem to be all that frequently traveled by the other women living there. Although, considering how one of the women appeared to be rather far along in her pregnancy, she imagined that perhaps he was just thinking ahead and the rooms would eventually be used by the child as well as by any others that were eventually conceived. Still, it did make her wonder where the other women slept, as she had only been given a brief tour of the Warren, which included the facilities that Naruto imagined she would need before being shown to the room with Tokiwa occupying one of the neighboring ones.


She had felt a little disappointed that outside of the conversation that they had engaged in as they made their way from the quarry to his base of operations, in which she had detailed how a rival of hers had stirred up resentment at her trying to change Nadeshiko Village’s laws on how they conducted their relationships in order to oust her from power. Still, while she could she her revelations had touched a nerve within him, likely how his own rival had acted in a similar manner, after reaching the Warren, Naruto had left her on her own, after the brief tour he had given.


Still, she had been forced to admit that she probably wouldn’t have been good company anyway as almost as soon as Naruto had wished her a good night and closed the sliding door, she must have passed out as the last thing that she had remembered was sitting down on the bed. A not too surprising development as her rival hadn’t been content to simply oust her from power, but had set assassins after her, who had harried Tokiwa and her throughout their journey west. Even when they eliminated or lost one group, they’d soon find another hot on their trail. As such, Shizuka assumed her body had simply finally released all the stored-up tension, as on some level it understood such concerns were a thing of the past. Especially considering the welcome they had received when it had been assumed they had been a threat to one of Naruto… allies.


She had awoken just before noon, and to her surprise learned that Tokiwa had perhaps only awoken just before her. Lending credence to her theory that something about Naruto’s presence had allowed the two of them to drop their guard for the first time in months. Unfortunately, she had awoken to find that Naruto had already left again, and had returned to the quarry, although this time to mine rare stones and metals that he had found there.


In the present she smiled fondly as she recalled travelling down the hallway from their rooms to where the vast majority of the activity was taking place within the Warren, only to find most of the women were scantily dressed. Something she had taken in stride, while Tokiwa had seemed rather embarrassed by it. At which point a topless pink haired woman had approached them, and introduced herself as Sakura. It hadn’t taken more than a few sentences for Shizuka to realize the woman had been the one that Naruto had spoken of so glowingly when he had discussed with her his feeling about the woman that he loved back when he had informed her as to why he couldn’t accept her traditions. Much to her surprise, she didn’t find a sense of jealousy welling up within her, something she couldn’t claim to be the case back in her home village as she had often found herself feeling jealous of the woman that had captured the blond man’s heart when she was feeling at her loneliest. She wondered why that would be the case but attributed some of it to the rumors surrounding Naruto’s flight from Konoha. With one such rumor being how he had stripped a Kumo kunoichi naked before fucking her on the battlefield in full view of the team that had been sent to invite him to the Cloud Village. Which considering how she had met two former Kumo-nin among those current allied with Naruto, left her wondering if perhaps there was more than a little truth mixed into them. Although, thinking of how warmly Naruto had greeted them once he had determined their identities as he had acted much as she remembered, she also could imagined the rumors were just that, with the women currently living in the Warren just being those caught up in the craziness that had been his flight from Konoha due to previous positive encounters with him.


Still, she had learned that despite the feeling of calm that she had awoken with, there was some tension among the cabal of women that had taken to calling themselves the Pride as many of the tasks that she witnessed them performing seemed to indicate they were preparing for a war. Not a too surprising development considering how Kayo, and the other Daimyo who had formed the Land of the Sun had also apparently aligned with Naruto. Which, she also felt explained Naruto’s absence for the majority of the day as he tried to maximize the resources that he could gather before the opposing forces fully mobilized.


Although, that wasn’t to say that they were focused strictly on serious business as when dinner rolled around, she had offered to take a meal to Naruto when it had become apparent that he wasn’t intending to join them. But, learned that she had been beaten to the punch by a kunoichi named Tenten, who had taken the dinner Sakura’s mother had prepared to him. When brunette woman had returned, something which took far longer than Shizuka would have expected considering they had walked it in half the time the night before, Tenten had looked far more sweaty and haggard then she would expect from such a short trip, at least by shinobi standards. Tenten had headed straight to the communal bathing area, where she had been showering still when Shizuka had followed suit after finishing her meal, and helped with the cleanup. But, by the time she had arrived, the brunette kunoichi had already washed away the evidence, if it had existed in the first place.


Naturally, Shizuka had wanted to outright ask her if Naruto and she were lovers, but she had held her tongue lest she offend the woman with whom she was currently sharing a roof with. After all, there were numerous rumors swirling around Naruto, some of which hinted at containing nuggets of truth from her brief time observing the female kunoichi. But she supposed she wanted to hear the truth from the blond man himself, after all there had been a time when it was clear that his heart had been set on one woman. Which, for Tokiwa in particular had likely begged the question why she had sought him out in the first place after her ouster from Nadeshiko Village, but she already knew the answer to that which was wherever Naruto would end up, she believed it would be with the intention of starting a new village. A place where she wouldn’t necessarily have to live under rules that had been created and bound her to a particular lifestyle generations before she had been born. A place where she would be free to live, and love as she wanted. She wanted to believe that she had found that place, especially considering the rumors currently surrounding the Uzumaki. But she suspected only time would tell, which was why she had opted to dress so provocatively hoping it would spur things along.


A soft knock against the frame of her door pulled her from her thoughts, and after granting them permission to enter, turned to face her guest at which point her eyes nearly popped out of her head when Naruto slid the door open. As he entered the room, he smiled warmly which became a bit of an appreciative smirk as he took in the grey teddy that was doing almost nothing to hide what was beneath. Shizuka for her part, was a bit dumbfounded to find she wasn’t the only one taking a minimalist approach in regards to their attire as a freshly showered Naruto was clad solely in a leather loin cloth.


Coming to a stop about an arm’s lengths away, she could sense his eyes trying to meet hers, but she was too busy taking in his broader and more muscular frame, which she attributed to his building the warren, its wall in what had sounded like record time along with his work in the mine he had created. Realizing what she was doing, she forced herself to look up to meet his gaze and blushed at the amusement she saw contained in the warm blue orbs.


She felt a desire to apologize for reacting to him in such a manner, even as she also felt a little disappointment that her own lack of dress apparently had so little impact on him. Yet, before she could give voice to it, Naruto stated, “I’m sorry for not being a better host. But things have been rather hectic around here.”


“Not at all,” Shizuka responded quickly, “Your lo… companions, made us feel very welcome.” Naruto nodded contently at her reply, without indicating his catching of her nearly slipping the word lover into it. Shizuka lamented the fact that she hadn’t as then many of her questions would have been answered by his reaction, or lack of one.


Naruto pressed on as he stated, “You gave me a brief rundown of what happened to lead you here last night. But what are your plans moving forward?”


Despite her previous thoughts on the matter, she found herself replying, “I…I’m not sure.”


Naruto gave her a smile which seemed to convey that he knew she wasn’t being entirely truthful as he asked, “So, why seek me out then? I’m sure you’ve heard some of the rumors being spread about me.”


Shizuka gave a small nod, as she replied, “Yes. Although, some are harder to believe then others. Did you really strip a kunoichi naked and take her in front of her comrades, while clones kept them at bay?”


“The part about the clones and Karui’s comrades being present are not true,” Naruto replied casually before adding, “Although two of them did catch up afterwards.” Shizuka’s green eyes reflected her surprise at Naruto’s admission of what she had considered to be the most outlandish of the rumors surrounding him being mostly true. With the further admission that the kunoichi was indeed one of the women currently living in the Warren, Shizuka’s surprise gave way to a hopefully yearning as Naruto asked, “Where you hoping it was true?”


“Yes,” Shizuka admitted, as Naruto reached out and cupped her cheek before sliding his hand further back to grip her by the back of her head. He pulled her up to him, alerting her to the fact that her nipples had grown quite firm due to their pressing into his chest as she continued while staring up into his blue eyes that had clouded with a lust that she was sure was reflected in her eyes, “Because it would mean I could be free with you.”


“Then you need to be honest with me,” he replied as he tilted her head up towards him, “Why did you seek me out?”


“Because I want to be yours in this kingdom you are creating,” Shizuka stated, “I don’t care if it is as a concubine, or…”


“All my mates are equally queens when they are before me,” he declared before pulling her lips to his as he kissed her hungrily. A kiss Shizuka returned just as fiercely as she wrapped her arms around his neck and moaned into his mouth when his hands travelled down her back to grip the cheeks of her ass. Naruto griped them firmly and sensing his intentions, she allowed herself to be pulled up off her feet and wrapped her legs around his waist as he carried her to a nearby dresser.


He set her down on it and pulled back enough so that he could take in the sight of her breathlessly panting. To her surprise and delight, he gripped her teddy by the front and then effortlessly ripped it apart, before tearing it from her body. She cooed before moaning delightfully as he grabbed one of her heavy breasts and after leaning forward, hefted it to his mouth so he could suck on the bright red nub which contrasted with her pale skin.


Her underwear joined her teddy in being torn from her body, causing her to gasp in surprise as it dug into her crotch, which sent a jolt of pleasure surging up her spine before ripping away to be tossed forgotten onto the floor. Naruto’s mouth switched over to her other breasts, which he enjoyed thoroughly as he ran his tongue in wide swaths over her skin before narrowing in and giving her nipple a little nip. She moaned appreciatively which grew deeper as he began to rub her now exposed pussy. Naruto licked his way up from her breast to her neck and continued upwards so that when it reached her mouth, she opened it expectantly and accepted his tongue when he slid it inside. Her tongue danced with his as they kissed heatedly and wetly while her hips began grinding against his hand trying to urge him to increase the pleasure it was generating within her.


Shizuka stepped outside of herself for a moment, and some part of her was scandalized by her behavior. For just a moment that portion of herself thought of her previous lover Sagiri, and the first and only time they had been together. Watching the wanton way that she was working her hips against Naruto’s hand, not to mention how lewdly she was kissing him, Shizuka couldn’t help but marvel at how different she was reacting compared to when she and Sagiri had been together, they had almost fallen into the act due to their sneaking out for a make-session and some petting had given way to her asking him to deflower her. Both of them had been nervous, and as such while she had felt good afterwards, it hadn’t really left her seeing stars. Sadly, she believed it had been that event which had resulted in some hardlines, who believed that it was their usual methods of attacking worthy warriors and only mating with those who had bested them, to attack and kill him in fear she would introduce weakness into their society.


Ironically, Shizuka believed that she was currently acting more in line with how those women approached lovemaking, although perhaps with them being more aggressive in their demands due to their views on men in general. She was about to take a more assertive role, as the need to have the building feeling of emptiness within her filled became overpowering. Naruto, perhaps sensing that, wrapped his arms around her torso, and pulled her from the dresser. This time as he carried her towards the bed Shizuka, felt as if she was balancing on a branch that was nestled between her legs, which had not been there the last time he had held her. She began to grind along it and began to feel a growing sense of frustration at the leather that was acting as a barrier between her pussy, and the rod she was rubbing against.


Yet, she didn’t have to live with it long as she found herself tossed onto the bed, and before her sense of disorientation had faded completely Naruto had lifted her legs up so that it raised her hips to where they rested nearly above her head which allowed him an unobstructed view of her glistening snatch. Again for a slight moment, she was thrust back to her only previous experience, and that part of her who viewed it with a romantic lens felt incredibly self-conscious, since neither she or Sagiri had done much more than loosened the formal kimono’s that they had worn to a formal ceremony being held in the various merchant visiting the village’s honor, as while the women of Nadeshiko Village may have had a dim view of outsiders, and men in particular, they still needed to play the game of politics to gain access to materials that would be overwise unavailable on their island home.


The ceremony had still been in process when they had snuck off, so it hadn’t allowed them much leeway regarding time or for doing much more than loosening their clothes to allow the access required. As such, being completely naked and bare before Naruto, was causing her to feel a little mortified. At least until she saw the hunger contained within his blue eyes. A hunger he sated as he leaned forward pushing her legs wider apart and opening her up even more to the tongue and mouth that began voraciously devouring her pussy, and the juices his actions prompted it to offer up. Naruto let go of her legs, which sprung forward to rest on his shoulders as he wrapped one arm around her stomach, while the hand of the other moved down to fondle her tit while he explored her pussy with his tongue.


She moaned loudly and appreciatively of the blond man’s efforts as his tongue seemed capable of creating the same level pleasure she had experienced with Sagiri, and even though she felt something wonderous building, wondered if it would amount to the same flat ending she had previously experienced. Although the evidence Sagiri had left behind, had hinted at his having a more explosive finally. With it being her first time, it hadn’t really occurred to her that perhaps he had just reached the finish line much quicker than her, at least until Naruto showed her what a really climax felt like when he sucked on her clit, at the same time he pinched the nipple of the tit he had been fondling. Shizuka wailed in pleasure as her legs tried to pull Naruto’s face firmer into her as she gushed into his mouth, and although he diligently tried to drink all that she had to offer, he still ended up with some of her juices running down his chin onto his chest. Which she smeared with more, as once all the tension bled from her body, he allowed her hips to slide down it as he helped lower them onto the bed.


Shizuka was in a daze as she basked in the afterglow of her first true climax, but was pulled back to reality when Naruto placed something thick and warm onto her pelvis. Looking down the valley of her breasts, she nearly pulled away in shock as she wasn’t sure how he expected her to accommodate something so large and thick. Particularly, as resting against her as it was, it looked like it would stab straight up into her guts.


Naruto seeing the concern in her eyes, gave her a reassuring smile, before reaching out as he cupped the side of her face and assured her, “Don’t worry I’ll go slow.”


Shizuka nodded as she turned her face into his palm and kissed it, before then sucking on his thumb. Naruto groaned softly as the sight nearly caused him to disregard his words and plunge into her and claim her in a single thrust. But, pulling his hips back, and sliding his cock over her pelvis until his head slid down across her dripping snatch eliciting a soft moan from her, he forced himself to hold back as he slowly pushed himself inside, and came to a rest at about the halfway point as the desire to bury himself the rest of the way nearly overwhelmed him.


Shizuka was a little surprised when Naruto stopped, and at first felt perhaps his size had been a hallucination of her pleasure addled mind, since although he felt noticeable wider than Sagiri had been, it still reached about as far within her, Yet, then Naruto once more began feeding himself into her, and Shizuka couldn’t help but let out a soft moan which groaned deeper as the depths within her which had never been reached before began to come to life until he was pressed against the opening of her womb. She began to shake and experienced a small orgasm as his cock exerted pressure against her deepest point as he buried himself fully within her. Naruto let out a groan as well, as her pussy began to coil around his cock as it tried to coax him into painting the womb it was pressed so firmly against.


Naruto resisted the desire as he scooped her up against his chest, and deciding to let her dictate the pace, planted himself in the spot she had just been occupying as he laid back on the bed with her on top. Unsure of what he desired, she sat back in order to inquire and instead let out a moan as her movements caused the rod that she was impaled to rub deliciously within her. Prompting her to begin rocking her hips back and forth as her own desires took hold in order to keep the pleasure coursing through her.


Naruto for the most part simply sat back and enjoyed the show as Shizuka seemed to get lost in her own little world while her breasts began jiggling mesmerizingly with her movements. Unable to resist the temptation, Naruto reached up and captured her swaying orbs, giving them a squeeze as he did so which pulled Shizuka out of the pleasure soaked fever dream. For a moment, she felt a hint of shame at how wantonly she was riding the man beneath her, but it quickly faded as she admitted aloud, “Gods above, I… I never imagined it could feel this good.”


Naruto grinned up at her aware that as he had yet to move himself there was more to come so he stated, “You haven’t felt anything yet. Turn around.”


Shizuka did as instructed while refusing to pull herself off the dick currently buried within her. After completing her rotation on his rod, she placed her feet on his knees, but rather than beginning to move his hips as she had expected, he sat up as he linked his arms up under her knees, and pulled them back so that they rested on her shoulders as he linked his arms behind her neck. Then standing with her neatly folded in half began slamming her up and down on his cock.


Shizuka exploded into a powerful climax when Naruto bottomed out within her the first time, an experience which just seemed to stretch on forever as each subsequent stroke kept the pleasure from fading. Which as Naruto continued to pull her up and down on his cock, she began to feel almost like she was going insane with it as she began to feel almost grateful to the women whose stubborn refusal to accept her previous relationship or her attempts to reform their society, had apparently saved her from a lifetime of mundane sex as it had driven her into the arms of a sex god whose tongue had far outshined her previous experience, and whose cock was now ruining her for other men.


A feeling that was hammered home, as she began to grow accustomed to the pleasure coursing through her from the sustained assault as Naruto pulled her back and forth over his cock. And just as she imagined that there were no higher highs then this, learned just how wrong she was when he swelled within her, and pulling her down fully onto his cock which crushed her womb to the point that she was sure he must have penetrated it. Had her reality shattered as she again found a new peak when his seed began flooding her insides with warmth, just before her world exploded into white hot supernova of pleasure.


Which for a time blinded her senses as her brain couldn’t quite process anything that happened immediately after, until she finally came back down to find herself sitting in Naruto’s lap, who was once more sitting on the bed holding her against him. Although, still panting heavily, she turned her face to his as she kissed him greedily, already desiring to find out what new pleasures awaited her as she joined with the man with whom she intended to help build a new kingdom.


**************************************************


Shizuka wasn’t the only one who needed to catch her breath as Tokiwa was kneeling just outside the room where Naruto and her lady had so thoroughly enjoyed each other’s company. The towel she had wrapped around herself as she had left the baths after following Shizuka there, laid around her leaving her nakedness on display as the fingers of one hand were still gently rubbing her quim as the other fondled her tit. Having just climaxed, she wasn’t paying much attention to her surroundings as her mind instead raced with the ramifications of the act that she had just bore witness too. Particularly as she was unsure what it meant in regards to her own future.


After all, back in Nadeshiko Village, what few men there were, were all treated as possessions due to the law that ruled the village. Still, the village recognized it had to maintain some semblance of contact with the outside world, which is why it did have a district set aside for the male merchants to live in. Still, as the vast majority of them were weak, and thus were considered unsuitable for breeding stock. Which was the taboo Shizuka had broken when she had allowed herself to be taken by her Sagiri, and ultimately why he had been murdered by those opposed to such unions. It had only been the position granted to Shizuka by her own birth mother, and her being the most gifted protégé of the village’s greatest warrior that had ultimately prevented them from seeking her life as well. Although, it had also been Shizuka’s vow not to seek love again which had ultimately stayed their hand. Which had all changed upon her return after fulfilling the vow that her master had made on her behalf to face the Great Sage Jiraiya’s pupil to complete the bout they had left unfinished, as Shizuka had once again began to preach how Nadeshiko needed to change.


Tokiwa imagined it was because her charge had once again found a new love, and recognized even if she were to act on it, it would not end happily for her. As even when a member of the village tasted defeat at the hands of the warrior they challenged, the marriage ceremony that followed was little more than a prolonged period of sex until such a time as conception was confirmed. Then the Nadeshiko warrior would leave her husband high and dry, as she returned to her village to give birth. Where if the gods favored her, she would give birth to a girl who would inherit her mother’s status and wealth, while a boy would be turned over to some boarding house who would raise them until such a time as they would be turned over to the pleasure district to become prostitutes or servants to the various houses.


But it wasn’t only men who were destined to become servants, as Tokiwa could attest to since she had come to serve Shizuka’s house. Mainly because by Nadeshiko Village’s customs she was considered a failure as a warrior, since when it had come time to fulfill her own Marriage Ceremony, which was how the women of the village described the search for a mate to give them a child. She had been unable to find a warrior capable of besting her, and while some warriors were willing to throw their bouts, provided the seconds they brought along to witness them went along with the ruse. Tokiwa had been unwilling to throw away her pride as a warrior just to hold onto the little status her mother had afforded her, and thus had fallen to a lesser rank who had needed to pledge her allegiance to one of the ruling houses, especially since Nadeshiko Village didn’t take shinobi missions to sustain itself.


Rather, it was sustained by the patronage of wealthy rulers throughout the Shinobi World, who while for the most part were women, got to enjoy the company of what was said to be the most beautiful and well-trained male courtesans money could buy. And was why warriors who had completed their Marriage Ceremonies which resulted in male offspring didn’t lose any status as it helped sustain Nadeshiko Village.


Still, despite the disappointing trajectory her life had taken, Tokiwa hadn’t complained since she had found herself in Shizuka’s house, who had treated her kindly whereas most women considered her barely better than their male servants. Which she mainly attributed to Shizuka’s mentor also being a warrior who had failed to complete her Marriage Ceremony, but whose skills had been so overpowering that none had dared to challenge her leadership of the village. In fact, many, even the most ardent believers in Nadeshiko Village’s laws had considered making an exception for her and allowing her to mate with one of the village’s courtesans rather than allow her line to end. But, she had refused as having lived by the Village’s rules for the majority of her life, and thus been forced to make others abide by them, had refused to allow them to be bent for her benefit. Instead, Tokiwa believed one of the reasons Shizuka had been so open to breaking the village’s laws had been due to her mentor’s influence, hoping her chosen successor would have the courage to challenge that which she had not.


Sadly, while if that had indeed been the case, Shizuka had lived up to those expectations. Unfortunately, too much money and power had gathered in the other elite houses so that when Shizuka had returned from her own Marriage Ceremony without a heir, and been reinvigorated to change the village, her rivals had struck and easily swayed the village to their side. In fact, many of the would be assassins that had hounded them on their journey to the West had been attendants much like Tokiwa who had served Shizuka’s house. Many of them perhaps turned against her by the idea of their lady’s apparent failure, and thus subsequent desire to change the laws that had forced many of them to serve, was due to her own shortcomings. While forgetting how she had previously argued for such changes beforehand. But, it was just as likely due to how the woman who had replaced her as village leader, had undoubtedly promised wealth and status to the woman that returned with her rival’s head. More than one would be assassin had made such a claim to Tokiwa, although it had done little to stop her sword from removing theirs instead.


Still, having just witnessed her lady’s claiming by Naruto. A part of her wondered if she wouldn’t have been better served if she had perhaps been a tad more selfish. As she suddenly found herself quite envious of Shizuka, a feeling born of a desire which she hadn’t even fully realized she had truly possessed until she had left the baths shortly after her lady to find her moaning contently while riding his cock. Although, if she was being honest with herself, she had to admit the first hints of the desire had been planted within her the night before. When she had faced a beast who at the time had been unleashing the full extent of his killer intent which had informed her that she stood no chance against him, and thus was exactly the mate that she had been searching for her entire life.


And while she had already come to the conclusion that Naruto was involved with the many women who lived within the Warren. She felt it wasn’t her place to try and undercut her lady’s chances with him. But having just witnessed her claiming, suddenly wished she had acted more boldly, particularly when he had entered the showering area in order to clean up after his long day of mining, although he hadn’t gone far enough that she had been able to see him from where she had been bathing. But, had guessed it had been him as the other women she had been bathing with seemed to suddenly have grown more sensual in their movements, particularly as two of them, Samui and Tenten, and who had been helping the pregnant woman that had introduced herself as Shizune bathe, suddenly began to run their hands along her in a less than innocent fashion. Shizune for her part, had appeared to try to refrain from moaning, but as Samui had taken a spot between her legs, had been unable to refrain from spreading them wider as she leaned back into Tenten who began to fondle her breasts.


At which point Tokiwa had quickly taken her leave, and to her disappointment found the shower stall’s empty. Although, had to admit that she wasn’t as unaffected by his presence as she had believed as she realized that there was a dampness between her thighs that had nothing to do with the water she had just vacated. As she had retraced her steps to the room that was adjacent to her lady’s, she had almost felt like she was following a vapor trail that he had left behind spurning her ever forward in hopes of catching up with the man who had left it. Soon, though it had been the cries of her lady which had spurned her on, at which point she had arrived at her lady’s door to find it wide open and inside Shizuka was riding Naruto as if it was what she had been born to do.


Tokiwa had tried to turn away, feeling it wasn’t right for her to witness such a private moment between the new lovers. But, had been unable to as she instead had fought against the desire to enter the room to join them. As such, a happy medium was found when she instead began to fondle her tit while her fingers vigorously rubbed herself, until she had climaxed when Naruto had begun filling Shizuka with his seed. At which point she had fallen to her knees as her own climax caused her legs to grow shaky.


Beginning to recover, and quite aware of the sight she would present if noticed, she first located her towel before preparing to stand up. However, she froze when a shadow crossed over her, and looking up saw its owner was Shizuka. Although, it clearly wasn’t the case the younger kunoichi almost appeared to shine with an internal light of her own due to the way her skin glistened, and her long hair, which was out of its usual pony tail, hung down behind her. Her gaze then traveled towards where Shizuka had just been joined with Naruto, and felt a deep seated hunger as his cum coated her thighs while more began to leak. Aware of where her gaze had lingered, she looked up to find a smirk had appeared on her charge’s face.


Tokiwa felt mortified at being caught, and so quickly tried to make an excuse. But, only made it as far as saying, “Milady, I…” before Shizuka was kneeling before her.


The younger woman surprised her as she took up the hand which had so recently been nestled between her thighs in both of hers as she said, “There’s no need to explain.” Then much to her shock and surprise, Shizuka leaned forward and ran her tongue over the fingers which were still coated in her release. Shizuka closed her eyes, and let out a soft moan as she tasted her attendant’s essence on them while she brought a hand between her own thighs as she began to rub her just satisfied pussy. Then after savoring Tokiwa’s flavor, opened her eyes to stare into the older kunoichi’s as she said, “But, surely you can’t be satisfied with using just your fingers, not after watching me ride such a magnificent cock.”


Tokiwa felt embarrassed, as she turned her gaze away. But Shizuka using the hand which had just been pleasuring herself, forced her attendant to meet her gaze. Who shivered as she could smell the combined essence which now coated her fingers, even as she tried to deny herself by stating, “It isn’t my place to….”


“Shh,” Shizuka said cutting her off, as she also placed her thumb against Tokiwa’s lips and was pleased as the older couldn’t resist sucking on it. She nearly moaned from the pleasure it gave her to feel Tokiwa’s tongue begin rolling around it as she began tasting Naruto and hers combined essence. “You’re talking as if we are still in our old village. Those role of master and servant no longer apply to us.” Tokiwa’s eyes widened in surprise at her announcement as she continued, “I know you questioned why I didn’t put up much of a fight to maintain my position, and why I was so insistent on seeking out Naruto. Although, you never asked directly, it is time I shared with you my reasons. Mainly, it was because I felt it was a blessing in disguise. I tired of living my life by a system that I had no hand in shaping, and simply chosen for due to my connections with my sensei. While I may have tried to change it to be more to my liking, considering the amount of resistance I encountered, perhaps I didn’t have the right. After all, it is quite clear that the majority of the village’s women are quite pleased with how things currently work. So, rather than force them to bend to my will, why not seek out someone who also had to make a new place in this world, and together shape a new society to better reflect that what we desire?”


Shizuka withdrew her thumb, and Tokiwa could see she was expecting a reply. But, having long since accepted her role admitted, “I don’t know how to answer that. I have never given the matter much thought.”


Shiuzka was a little sad at the answer that she received, as she thought of an animal whose cage had been opened, but having only known it seemed content to remain. However, even a caged animal had certain desires so pressed on as she said, “Well, perhaps it is time you consider it. But, surely there is something you desire?” She fought back a smile as almost immediately Tokiwa’s gaze shifted to look past her. Aware of what it signified, she stood and offered her hand to help Tokiwa up to her feet. A gesture the older woman accepted, and then while still holding it, Shizuka turned to lead her into the room leaving the towel Tokiwa had tried to cover herself with when first discovered forgotten in the hall.


Coming to a stop before Naruto, who was sitting on the bed where he had just claimed her, Shizuka said, “Naruto, it appears that Tokiwa would like to know what it feels like to be claimed by a real man. I’m afraid that all she’s ever known are the lady-boys of Nadeshiko Village’s pleasure district.”


“Is that so?” Naruto asked as he gave Tokiwa an appraising once over, almost as if deciding whether or not the next meal to be had was succulent enough to partake in. To her surprise, rather than being annoyed, she found herself excited and moreover almost desperate for him to claim her so found herself pushing her chest forward as she tried to entice him. She wasn’t sure if it worked, but found herself nearly panting with desire as he stood from the bed and began to approach her. When he was within arm’s reach, he suddenly grabbed her by the hip, and pulled her towards him. Although she was still slightly taller than him, with her naked body pressed up against, she found his presence almost overpowering. Especially once he pulled her into a kiss, which she couldn’t stop herself from returning even if the thought had occurred to her.


She lost track of how long their tongues danced with one another as he explored her mouth. But, eventually he pulled back enough to meet her gaze as he said, “Thus far Shizuka has done all the talking for you. What is it you desire Tokiwa?”


“This,” she answered almost frantically as she stepped back enough to grip the hard cock which had been pressed against her belly. “I want to feel it inside me.”


Naruto smiled, but pressed down on her hips urging her down to her knees before stating, “Show me how bad you want it?”


Tokiwa felt completely out of her element, as she was now face to face with his cock. But, luckily Shizuka quickly lent a hand, or more accurately Tokiwa’s own tits as she knelt behind her using her own body urged the older woman to move up higher and as she wrapped them around Naruto’s dick. He groaned appreciatively as Shizuka began rubbing them up and down his shaft, while Tokiwa for the most part just watched transfixed while her breasts were used to massage his member. Soon, Naruto began to move his hips, the added friction drying the last of Shizuka and his release which had coated it. Once the pleasurable feeling began to turn to a slight burning, she looked up almost pleadingly as to what she should do, but Naruto remained silent as to what he desired. Recognizing that truthfully it was Shizuka who was the one pleasing him, although using her body to do it. She broke eye contact, and focused on his cock as it appeared from between the soft pliant flesh of her tits, and opening her mouth sucked on the head until it withdrew to disappear back into her flesh pillows. It soon appeared again, and she repeated her actions from before earning an appreciative groan from Naruto which urged her to take him deeper the next time. So, when it appeared again this time she leaned forward trying to suck in as much as she could before the cycle repeated.


The taste of Naruto’s manmeat made her drunk with desire, as she began to swirl her tongue around it whenever he slipped into her mouth. After several minutes and having found a steady rhythm, she was caught off guard when Naruto suddenly gripped her by the head, preventing himself from entering her mouth as fully as before. Soon though her mouth exploded with a new flavor as his cum began pouring into it. Although she had been unprepared for his release, she found his having stoped himself after just slipping inside made it easy enough to catch his seed although she was surprised by just how thick and viscous it was. When his spurting cock finished, he pulled it free of her lips as he commanded, “Show me.”


Tokiwa didn’t need to ask what, so held her mouth open and began pushing his seed around with her tongue as she continued to savor it, and found herself desiring to be commanded to swallow. However, Shizuka had other ideas as Tokiwa found herself pulled into a kiss with the younger kunoichi, who’s tongue invaded her mouth as it tried to collect some of his release for herself. Although, a part of Tokiwa wanted to push her away, so as to keep the reward for herself, she heard Naruto state, “Good girls,” so began to relax into the kiss even as he guided both her and Shizuka back up to their feet.


Even after the cum they had been sharing was long since gone, she found herself clinging to the younger woman even as Naruto began to guide them to move. Shizuka suddenly fell away, as the back of her knees made contact with the bed while Tokiwa stared down a little dumbfounded as all the new feelings and desires swirled about within her. But was pushed forwarded so that her hands rested on the bed on either side of Shizuka’s hips as she was bent over at the waist. She let out a moan when Naruto rubbed his cock against her pussy and asked, “So Tokiwa, do you still desire this cock be thrust inside you?”


“Oh gods yes,” she cried as she tried to push her hips back, but found Naruto’s grip would allow her to.


“Then that means you’ll pledge yourself to me, and help me shape a world where the children that you’ll bear me will only know peace.”


“Yes!” she replied which turned into a cry of exhilaration as Naruto plunged into her. The strength in her arms failed her as Naruto began pounding her like a man possessed to drive his seen into his newest mate. Collapsing onto Shizuka, stomach she moaned loudly sure the entire compound knew that she was in the midst of being converted to their cause. As she grew accustomed to the pleasure coursing through her, she raised up enough begin to throw herself back to meet Naruto’s thrusts resulting in even stronger spikes of pleasure being driven into her brain.


Realizing she was using her former charge, and now equal member as mate of Naruto as a pillow, Tokiwa decided to indulge herself, while also thanking Shizuka for pushing her into accepting her desires. Pushing Shizuka further up the bed and aided as she was by Naruto’s powerful thrusts, she climbed onto it as well, before lowering her face down to dripping snatch laying before her. She moaned as much from the taste of her former charge’s pussy, mixed as it was with the seed of the man whose children she would bear someday, as from his climbing onto the bed to stand behind her as he began studding her like she was a bitch in heat.


Shizuka moaned appreciatively as she buried a hand in Tokiwa’s hair, and began rubbing herself against the mouth tasting her as its tongue lapped at her silken folds. Tokiwa lapped hungrily at her ex-charge’s pussy as she tried to bring the younger woman with her over the finish line, but her tongue lacked the oomph required compared to the cock that was driving her forward, especially as Naruto buried it fully inside her, and began filling her with liquid heat. She raised herself up as much as she could with Naruto hunched over her, as she announced her release to all who would hear it, before collapsing forward. To her surprise, it was simply onto the mattress. Drained as she was, she wasn’t completely aware of her surroundings but felt a weight leave the bed, at which point she was rolled over onto her back. She then heard giggling followed by the feeling of someone being pulled across the bed, before a body was rolled onto her.


As he breasts were squished up against another pair, she let out an appreciative moan as she felt the head of Naruto’s cock drag against the just fucked lips of her pussy, but it was Shizuka who cried out as Naruto plunged back into her to take over the responsibility of giving her release.


A task that was being witnessed by a rather large rodent, before it continued on with its business where after making it outside was snatched up by a hawk which would deposit it near a camp that the one controlling both animals had discovered.

***************************************************


Ino felt a little disoriented due to how quickly the hawk had snatched up the rat that she had been controlling, and although the proper version of her hadn’t needed to extend such control over it. Having been curious about the cries echoing throughout the Warren had decided to peek in on Naruto as he claimed his newest mates. Relinquishing control of the rodent, she felt a shifting sensation as her consciousness moved from it, to a more familiar form before it shifted again at which point she opened her eyes. Which the first things her blue eyes landed on was a copy of herself as it sat in the same cross legged manner as she was. She stretched her arms over her head as just the few movements she had made upon her return to her body made it clear that she had been sitting unmoving for quite some time.


Unfolding her legs, she moved to get to her feet, but paused as she had to take a moment to marvel at the seal array she was sitting at the center of while surrounded by a dozen shadow clones of herself, who all sat in circles that were connected to the edges of the large seal as they controlled various wildlife. There were about a dozen circles still empty, which made Ino feel a little disappointed as she could only create a little over two clones before entering near chakra exhaustion. Although, it made her appreciate all the more just what a chakra beast her mate was considering he could create armies of such clones. Still, Ino didn’t let it bother her too much as it provided her with a goal to improve upon to make herself all the more worthy of one day being selected to bear Naruto a child.


Returning her focus to the array which stored the memories of the animals her clones were controlling so that she wouldn’t need to dispel them to see what they had, and which looked like a bunch of swirls emanating from the circle that she was currently occupying until they connected with either the circles intended for her clones or a thick black arch which ran between each of those circles on the outskirts. At the center of each of those arches the seal almost looked like flames which extended outward. Currently at the end of one of those flames was a cage, which had contained the rat that she had captured. Then after creating a clone, it had taken a seat in one of the nearest circles and sent its consciousness through the seal into it. Ino after letting the rat out, had taken her place at the center in order to practice using the seal Ahri had developed a little more, and to satisfy her curiosity as to which of their newest guests Naruto had claimed. She let a little smirk appear as she should have guessed it would have been both, and with both of her goals accomplished stood in order to make a report.


Leaving the room which was located a floor beneath those containing the living quarters and other amenities, and was still in the process of being dug out and constructed, she arrived at the Warren war room. Where she wasn’t surprised to find both Sakura and Tsunade hunched over a large table with a map of the Elemental Countries spread out before them. The map was extremely detailed, which Ino assumed was why it didn’t feature the new country of Sun, especially as she figured most map makers wouldn’t rush to update their products figuring it wasn’t long for the world. Intending to be a big part of why they were all wrong to underestimate the new country, she allowed a hint of amusement and pride enter her voice as she stated, “It appears Naruto has succeeded in convincing both of our guests into joining us.”


Sakura looked up from the map, and gave her a teasing smile as she replied, “Something anyone with ears would be able to tell you.”


Ino shrugged good naturedly before moving to join them although from the opposite side. She did frown as despite her earlier confidence in the chances of Sun’s longevity. Focusing on the map, which had figures representing the camp the Claw Samurai were occupying, along with the recently Iwa camp that she had discovered using a bird that had tailed the Iwa delegates back after they had left the city, she began to feel some vestiges of doubt creep up on her.


If Tsunade had any similar such doubts within her, she didn’t let it show as she pointed towards the section of the map just within the Savanna’s border as she said, “This is where we’ll confront them once the two camps join up to march on us.”


“Why there?” Sakura asked, “Shouldn’t we launch a raid on the Claw Samurai before they can link up with Iwa’s Western army. That is the strategy that General Armstrong presented to Triumvirate. She’s claiming that if they can knock Claw out quickly, they’ll sue for peace before Iwa can even be a factor.”


Tsunade nodded, as she responded, “A good, if somewhat flawed plan, especially since she is unaware of our existence.”


Ino crossed her arms somewhat doubtful that the strong-willed woman general would view their inclusion as being all that noteworthy as they would be so outnumbered, especially due to her having used some of the local wildlife to eavesdrop when she had presented her plan to the women Daimyo who made up the Triumvirate, along with their spiritual advisor Priestess Shion. Especially, since she had exploded into a curse laden tirade against the other women when they had rejected her plan, in favor of allowing the two forces to link up. Stating as much, she informed the others, “Honestly, I doubt she would see us as doing much to counteract the Iwa Shinobi, let alone all of the Claw Samurai. We are heavily outnumbered.”


Tsunade inclined her head in agreement, but stated, “Which is why I assume even though General Armstrong would undoubtedly be aware of the pitfalls associated with her strategy she nevertheless argued so passionately for it.”


Sakura having some idea as to what her former sensei was suggesting said, “She believes she can’t win this war, so wants to inflict as much damage as possible.”


“Not quite,” Tsunade replied, “More like, despite how competent she appears to be, this would be her first real war, and so doesn’t want history to remember her as just another failed general, or worse to have no recollection of her. Still, her desire isn’t entirely self-serving, as it would likely be the best path forward for the forces of Sun. Since, if she was able to confront the forces of Claw before they linked up with Iwa, and crush them quickly enough that Iwa wasn’t able to support them. While it is unlikely it would quickly end the war, since Claw’s Daimyo would undoubtedly just tell Iwa to attack, not to mention they probably would anyway even if he were to surrender, it could possibly cause Iwa to move recklessly enough that she could perhaps separate their forces and crush them piecemeal. For example, if Iwa’s general decided to send his faster squads forward in an attempt to support Claw, while keeping the bulk of his forces back to ensure Sun didn’t have smaller squads in reservoir to attack their supply line.”


Sakura nodded, but then focusing on where Tsunade wanted Sun to confront Claw and Iwa as they revealed themselves to the world asked, “So what makes this place so ideal as the battleground of our choosing and how are you going to ensure that they play ball?”


Tsunade allowed a small predatory smile to appear as she said, “It is just a matter of using the right bait, which in this case will be our dear Daimyo and Priestess, which as it was them who united the countries creating the uproar, they’ll be the targets that need to be eliminated to quell it. But, what makes it the ideal battleground for us, is that as Iwa is used to fighting in rocky and mountainous terrain, the wide open plains of the Savanna should eliminate any threats of ambushes, at least from Iwa. Provided, I can get that damn fox to actually lend a hand.”


“I thought there was a reason for my ears to be burning,” a red-headed Ahri said as she appeared in the doorway, the ears on her head twitching while her nine tails were fanned out behind her.


Tsunade looked up with a glower, and Ino who was opposite her was just glad she wasn’t the direct focus of the former Hokage’s honey brown eyes. “Perhaps, that is because unlike everyone else here who has been chipping in around the Warren. You’ve decided to seclude yourself away, and refuse to lend aid even when requested.”


“Ah,” Ahri said sounding unphased by the glower she was receiving, “Do you truly miss my presence during the almost nightly passion fueled orgies or at dinner that much. I’ll try to fine more time to spend with you if that is the case.”


“What I miss…” Tsunade began to say her tone making it clear Ahri’s suggestions were indeed not the case.


Yet, she was cutoff as Sakura suggested diplomatically, “I’m sure what Tsunade means to say is that her plan would undoubtedly go a lot smoother if we could count on your assistance to cast the Hidden Mist Jutsu. With your reserves it would be sure to coat the entire area, and would allow you maintain your…the more reserved presence that you seem to favor.”


Ahri’s golden eyes narrowed as she seemed to consider taking offence to it appearing that Sakura was suggesting that she was unwilling to act out in the open. However, admitting that she had acted in a rather secretive and secluded manner for the most part, sighed before stating, “It isn’t that I’m unwilling to help. But, I just find that the upcoming battle will prove too beneficial to schemes that I have been putting into place that in time will prove greatly beneficial to our shared mate.” Seeing that Tsunade didn’t appear entirely convinced, but the glower she was the recipient of had lessened due to her mentioning she was working towards Naruto’s benefit added, “Besides, with it appearing our Nadeshiko guests will be more permanent fixtures around here, and their village’s proximity to the Land of Water it is likely one or both of them will be familiar with the technique and can fill the role you requested I take.”


“That still doesn’t explain…” Tsunade began to say, but winced from a warning kick she received from Sakura. Understanding the pink-haired woman was telling her to accept the olive branch being extended, she only partially relented as in a somewhat less confrontational manner asked, “What I mean to say, is that perhaps you’d be willing to indulge our curiosity as to what you will be doing while the rest of us are out there risking our lives.”


Although a little annoyed at the former Hokage’s manner of addressing her, not to mention her previous suggestion at her not contributing anything, Ahri resisted the urge to reply in an aggressive manner. Instead, deciding to give some insights into what she was working on, although hesitant to promise too much as she wasn’t entirely sure her efforts would pan out said, “Well, while it seems you have the Iwa matter well in hand. I think your focus has been a tad too narrow in scope.” Sensing Tsunade was about to retort, she quickly added, “Which is only natural considering the uphill battle you all are facing. But, I think you are forgetting that quite a few outside players would perhaps be interested in seeing Iwa’s Western Army in action, even if it is for what is supposed to be just a one sided clobbering. Places such as your former home for example. Thus, I hope to perhaps have a chance to speak with some of the agents they will undoubtedly send to witness the battle. Although, I doubt they’ll be too highly placed or skilled since I doubt any of those interested expect Iwa to need to exert themselves.”


“Then what would be your interest in them,” Tsunade asked appreciatively of Ahri’s seemingly opening up to them.


Ahri allowed a playful smile to appear as she said, “Well just because they wouldn’t be the cream of the crop doesn’t mean they wouldn’t have information we would find useful. But, more importantly they may prove to be quite beneficial to me in getting certain materials that will make it so that we don’t need to rely just on fate or luck in regards to having more talented individuals stumbling into our mate’s bed.”


Ino for her part wasn’t entirely sure what the fox woman was suggesting, but both Sakura and Tsunade seemed to have some inclination. Although, neither woman pressed Ahri for more details, she could tell they seemed somewhat conflicted over what had been revealed, making Ino wonder just what the red-headed fox woman was working on in her little corner of the Warren, and wondered if it was why she always felt cold chills whenever she approached the opening of the tunnel in which the former Bijuu so often kept herself secluded.
************************************

Next Chapter: Nation Building: The Risen Sun: Part III

Author’s Note: Well to begin, thank you to everyone that takes the time to read and review. Also, thank you for your patience, as this chapter did take longer to prepare then I would have liked. But, alas life and work have not been the most cooperative things of late. Still, I hope it ultimately proves worth the wait.

So, with this chapter in the books, I’m hoping to do another chapter of the Pride next which should catch us up with to where Sun has finally been founded. I might do one more chapter after that, to kind of set up things for the future. At which point I’ll probably put out a chapter of the Promise, before returning to Eroninja for what will probably be the remainder of 2022.

Again, thank all of you who take the time to review, especially on Ficwad as I like having the records to go back through. Sorry, I haven’t also responded back to some of the questions left there. I always mean to, but as you can imagine often get pulled into another direction. But, just know they are always greatly appreciated. So, until next time. Take Care, Sincerely the Lemon Sage.
Sign up to rate and review this story