Categories > TV > Battlestar Galactica > Unhuman

Chapter 54: so beautiful!

by selenepotter 0 reviews

I would like you two to be Rom’s god parents.” “What are you wearing!?!” “Beautiful . . . it’s so beautiful . .

Category: Battlestar Galactica - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover,Sci-fi - Characters: Boomer,Gaius Baltar,Number Six - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2022-04-20 - 1798 words - Complete

0Unrated
Unhuman

I do not own Star Trek, Battlestar Galactica or Mister Magoo

I posted chapter 53 before several of the chapters (50-52) that preceded it. So if you missed that, you might want to go back and read those.

Chapter 54: so beautiful!

Deep Space - USS Argos - Nog’s room

Lieutenant Gaius Baltar was quite surprised when Lieutenant Valerii Eight answered the door not wearing anything, but holding her son in her arms.

“Oh! . . .I’ve come too early,” said Baltar, as he struggled to keep his eyes on her’s.

“No. You’re right on ti- . . . Oh, the clothes!” said Eight, when she realized what had Baltar so flustered. “I’m an Eight, married to a Ferengi. How did you expect me to dress when I’m home? Did you bring the Wife?”

“Yes, she’s right here,” said Baltar, putting his arm around her. Looking in the room, he saw that Eight’s Ferengi husband, Lieutenant Nog and Lieutenant Solon, the Talosian Communications officer, both wearing their uniforms. The Baltars stepped past Eight and into the room.

“I asked Lieutenant Solon to be here so I could see and speak to you both,” said Eight. “If you would make her visible, Lieutenant Solon?”

Suddenly, the low-cut dress seamed to vanish as Nog’s eyes lit up, showing that he was able to see that Natasi was naked!

“I don’t find this very funny Lieutenant Solon,” growled Baltar.

“It is she who has chose the appearance that I am presenting to us,” replied Lieutenant Solon. “I have simply made her self image visible to the rest of us.”

“I thought she’d feel more comfortable if I joined her,” said the Daemon, Natasi Baltar.

“She is correct,” observed Lieutenant Solon. “Perhaps I should follow suit?”

Lieutenant Solon’s image shifted to make her look like a naked human woman, a model Three Cylon to be exact.

“I thought things would be more comfortable if all female Cylons were represented,“ said Lieutenant Solon.

“Is this why you have invited us here?” asked Baltar, “To show off the Cylon bodies?”

“Actually, it was something you said at our son’s birth,” explained Eight. “I assumed he was talking to you, Natasi. But it got me thinking and looking through the computer records. I’m a monotheist, you see, and one of the Earth religions in the Argos Universe had a tradition that I would like your help with. I would like you two to be Rom’s god parents.”

“What would be involved?” asked Natasi.

“You would help with our son’s religious education and if anything happened to Nog and I, you would adopt him as your own,” explained Eight.

“I think we could agree to that,” replied Baltar.

“Could I hold him?” asked Natasi.

“It’s perfectly safe,” assured Lieutenant Solon. “Within the confines of the illusion I am projecting it will seem to all of you as if she is actually holding your son. She can even nurse him if she wishes.”

Carefully, Eight handed her son to Natasi. Both of them were afraid the whole time that he would fall to the floor. Finally, Eight let go and let Natasi hold him in her arms. He rooted and latched onto her nipple to start nursing off her.

“Look Gaius! It’s our godson!” exclaimed Natasi, as tears began running down her cheeks. “I’m a godmother! . . . Eight . . . I can’t tell you how much this means to me. To hold a child that I have status to hold! . . .”

“Feel free to look in on him at anytime,” replied Eight. “It will be nice to know you’re looking on him and can alert Gaius if something goes wrong that no one knows about yet.”

“And I can make it possible for you to hold him again as long as you set it up in advance, as Lieutenant Valerii Eight did,” added Lieutenant Solon.


Deep Space - USS Argos - corridor

Lieutenant Boomer Eight was walking down the corridor when she spotted a curious sight: Her friend, Crewman Medi was wearing a blue mini-dress, not the gold one she used to wear. She also wasn’t wearing her old uniform under it, so her green legs were easily visible between the hem of her skirt and the top of her boots.

“Medi?” asked Boomer. “What are you wearing!?!”

“You like it?” asked Medi. “I just made officer. You are looking at Councilor Đaimz’s newest assistant, Ensign Medi - Assistant Therapist, well, Sex Therapist, actually.”

“That sounds more like you,” chuckled Boomer. “How did this happen?”

“Well recently, Councilor Đaimz helped me deal with my feelings about my spice, made me realize I wanted to marry them,” explained Medi. “And I realized that I wanted to be able to help other people that same way. So I spoke with him, and he made me realize that I could use my natural inclinations in a therapeutic setting. I mean, I was already trying to help everyone who needed me by giving myself to them. Why not learn how to be better at it? Some of Councilor Đaimz’s patients need a more hands on approach. I can help provide that. So I used that Talosian learning machine to get qualified to be an officer, then added the psychology module and now I’m a fully qualified therapist.”

“Wow, that’s amazing,” replied Boomer.

“So would you like to celebrate with me?” asked Medi, putting her arms around Boomer’s neck.

“You’re married now,” replied Boomer. “Don’t you think your three new husbands would have something to say about that?”

“They won’t mind,” replied Medi. “Medeusan views on fidelity a pretty similar to Orion ones. In fact, if you and Luziana would like to dock with the four of us? . . .”


Deep Space - USS Argos - Main Engineering

Lieutenant Valerii Eight was on the top level of main engineering checking the EPS relays. Like most of the female Cylons, she had been excited about the new uniforms, especially the minidresses. But it only took one day to change her mind about it. When she worked above them, the other engineers tended to try to position themselves so they could look up her dress. It didn’t seem to matter that she was wearing the old uniform under it and there was, therefore, nothing to see. As a result, she’d quickly returned to the old uniform. The other female engineers were the same. Depending on their favored temperature, they’d either wear the old uniform like her, or the pants, shirt and jacket of the new uniform. The bitch of it was: that she was not at all shy about showing her body parts to people when she was off duty. Any of her co-workers could have gotten a much better view of her if they happen to run into her walking the corridors when she was off duty.
From her vantage point up here, she could see someone enter who didn’t belong. Lieutenant Mark Junii worked in Hydroponics, not here. Yet here he was walking in with a half meter long spanner in his had.

“Mark, what are you doing here?” asked Lieutenant Charles Chen.

“Beautiful . . . it’s so beautiful . . .” murmured Junii, before screaming: “I can’t take it any more!”

Suddenly, Junii was swinging the spanner wildly!

“Mark . . . come on . . . put that down,” said Chen, calmly, and he backed away. “You’re gonna hurt some one, . . .”

Eight wasted no time. she tapped her com-badge and said: “Security to Main Engineering! We need Security in Main Engineering!”

“They’re on their way,” replied Lieutenant Schist through the com-badge.

Mark Junii was still waving the spanner at Chen, who was dodging. One of his swings hit a plasma manifold, there was a surge and the lights dimmed for an instant as sparks shot out of the dilithium chamber.
Eight flipped off the relays she had been working on, praying to the one God that the power reduction would be enough to save the dilithium crystals.
The doors opened and a squad of Security Officers charged in, lead by Lieutenant Kara ‘Starbuck’ Thrace. She along with Lieutenant Nog and the Medeusan Lieutenant Vačić were able to subdue the insane botanist and restrain him.
But Eight ignored all that, instead, she and Chen and Đžain were frantically trying to save the ship following the orders of Lieutenant Commander Svino, who was directing their efforts.


Deep Space - USS Argos - Conference Room

“We were able to save half the dilithium crystals,” reported Lieutenant Commander Svino. “But our maximum speed is now limited to Warp 5.”

“I see,” replied Captain Data. “Thank you for your report, Commander.”

“We will not make it in time to fight the Skrrr,” complained Commander Worf.

“They will have to do their best without our aid,” said Data. “And the person who caused the damage has been apprehended?”

“Lieutenant Mark Junii, a botanist who works in Hydroponics,” reported Lieutenant Schist. “He is a Human of Kobolian extraction, originally from the planet, Aerilon. He had not history of violent episodes. He was subdued and brought to Sick Bay.

“The Patient is currently sedated,” reported Doctor Salar. “Until we discover the cause of his malady, he must be kept sedated as he becomes violent, when he is not.”



Deep Space - USS Argos - Transporter Room 1

There wasn’t much to do on in the Transport Rooms when they were in deep space. Nevertheless, regulations said that the transporter room had to be maned at all times, even when there was no need of them. Transporter Chief Luziana Eight, who had taken the family name of her Cylon wife was just finishing her shift when her replacement, Crewman Domuz, staggered in.

“About time your got here,” snapped Luziana.

“Beautiful . . . I used to think you were so beautiful . . .” mumbled the Telerite, as he reached up to stroke her cheek.

“That’s very nice, and all,” said Luziana, as she pushed his hand away from her face. “But it’s time for your shift to begin.”

“I didn’t know what true beauty was!” screamed Domuz, as he lunged at her wrapping his hands around her throat and knocked her down so he was kneeling on her chest, while he choked her.

His weight had pushed most of the air out of her lungs and his hands around her throat was preventing her from taking more in. Her sight was fading to black as she desperately telepathically shouted:

(BOOMER HELP!)

But she knew it was futile . . . her wife was in their quarters on the other end of the ship, caring for their daughter and her telepathic cry would go unheeded. Her vision was getting blacker . . .



Sign up to rate and review this story