Categories > TV > Supernatural

Sweet Revenge

by SamDeanCass 0 reviews

An angel is rooting for revenge against Castiel for rebelling against heaven. They decide to go after the people he loves. Considering the Winchesters will beat them easily, they take the closest p...

Category: Supernatural - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama,Sci-fi - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2022-04-30 - 1053 words - Complete

0Unrated
Requested on Tumblr
Pairing: Castiel x platonic!reader
T/W: Mentions of torture, Stabbing

You had been missing for days now. Your arms and wrists were beginning to ache from being hung for so long. Dirt and tears smeared your face from the endless tortures that the so-called angel had inflicted on you. According to him though, the worst was yet to come.

“Now, now, little Y/N, do you really think that this would be all that happened to you?” The angel stepped toward you, so close that you could feel his breath on your cheek. “I’m gonna carve you up some more, and when your little Castiel comes to rescue you, I’m going to kill you right in front of him. That will be the sweetest revenge for rebelling against his own kind.”

You tried your best not to let the angel get the better of you, but once the words sunk into you, you could no longer hold back your sobs. “Please, just leave him be. All he wanted to do was protect his friends. He was doing what he thought was right.” That seemed to have hit a nerve as the angel stormed back over to you and swiped his angel blade across your cheek, blood beginning to drip down your face. “We were his family! He should have been protecting us! He should have pushed his own thoughts aside and fought alongside his brothers and sisters!”

Grunts and smashing sounded from behind the door and the angel immediately knew what was going on. He ran behind you and held the angel blade against your neck, letting it slightly pierce the skin. “Show time!”

Sam and Dean burst through the door first and stopped dead in their tracks when they spotted you. Cas came in next, overwhelmed with both worry and anger. “Hello, Castiel. Lovely to see you again.” “I would have said the same if you hadn’t have kidnapped Y/N. Now, this is between you and me, let them go. They have nothing to do with this.”

The angel threw his head back and cackled. “Are you kidding? They have everything to do with this! Other than those Winchesters, Y/N was the closest person to you to hurt. We figured dumb and dumber wouldn’t go down without a fight, and Y/N was the easier target. You see, I needed them in order to exact my revenge on you, Castiel, for rebelling against your family, against heaven!”

At that moment, the angel blade was plunged into your side and an ear piercing scream erupted from your lips. Cas leapt at his brother whilst Sam and Dean hurriedly unlocked your chains. Dean took off his flannel and bunched it up against your side in an effort to stop the bleeding.

“Sam, Dean....” “Shh, you’re going to be alright, Y/N.” Sam moved a few strands of hair out of your face. “Dean, we need to get them out of here. They’re losing a lot of blood.” “Cas! C’mon, we need to go!” Dean ran over to Cas who had successfully defeated his brother and was standing over him, his angel blade inches from his brothers face.

“You’ve been lucky this time, but if you ever do anything like this again to one of my friends, or even think about coming after them, you won’t be so lucky.” Cas walked away and rushed over to your side, Dean following close behind.

“Cas, Y/N’s losing a lot of blood. We need to get them back to the bunker now.” He shook his head. “We can’t move them in their current condition, I need to heal them but it’s going to take a lot of my power.” The two brothers nodded and stepped away to let Cas get to work.

You smiled up at him when you felt a warm sensation running through your body. “Hey, Cas. Thank you for getting here.” He nodded and smiled, concentrating on healing you. “Absolutely typical, we do all the work and the angel gets all the credit.” Sam elbowed his brother in the ribs. “For once, will you just shut up!”

“Thank you, guys.” You chuckled at the boys bickering but felt a sharp pain at your body’s movements. A look of concern washed over Cas’s face. “Y/N, please, I need you to keep still.” You nodded your head and closed your eyes, letting the warmth pass through you.

----------------------------------------------------

You awoke suddenly, sitting straight up, afraid that what you had experienced earlier was a dream. You fumbled around for the switch in your lamp and jumped a little when you seen a figure sitting in the chair next to your bed.

“Cas, what are you doing?” He gave a small smile before moving over to sit on the side of your bed. “I wanted to make sure that you were Ok. After all, you have gone through quite a lot over the past few days.” The memories of the tortures that the angel had put you through whizzed through your mind, causing tears and sobs to wrack your body.

Cas moved over a little and wrapped you up in his arms. “It’s alright now, Y/N. You’re safe now. I’ve got you.” He ran his fingers through your hair, trying his best to comfort you when an idea ran through his head. His fingers stopped at the top of your head and a blue light appeared from his finger tips.

You sat up straight, confused. “Cas, what did you just do?” “I temporarily took those memories away from you. I don’t like seeing you like this. Unfortunately, I can’t take them away permanently but I wanted to help you somehow, considering it was my fault you were taken.” You shook your head. “It wasn’t your fault, Cas. Don’t ever think that! I know the dangers of being with you, Sam and Dean and I stay anyway.”

You gave him a smile. “But thank you, what you’ve just done means a whole lot.” You lay back down beside Cas and stayed there for a while, enjoying the peace in your mind whilst it lasted with Cas watching over you.
Sign up to rate and review this story