Categories > Original > Drama

Medical Billing Service, Las Vegas

by scribealign 0 reviews

Scribe Align LLC is a medical billing company located in Las Vegas, Nevada. Let our team of experts take care of your medical billing so you can focus on the health and well-being of all those in n...

Category: Drama - Rating: G - Genres: Angst - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2022-05-23 - 835 words

-1Boring
Las Vegas, Nevada has long been recognized as the economic center and largest city. With more than twice the number of people outside its borders as inside them, the metropolitan area houses many Fortune 500 companies that have bases here or make this their primary location for business operations.
Scribe Align is a medical billing company located in Las Vegas, Nevada. Let our team of experts take care of your medical billing so you can focus on the health and well-being of all those in need.

Our comprehensive services are designed to increase collections while reducing administrative obligations, allowing us to provide a better experience with every client we serve!

We're here to help! Our medical billing service can take care of any job for you, no matter how big or small.

Medical Billing and Coding

We at Scribe Align Billing Services have a team of experts who can help you streamline your health insurance billing process and improve revenue cycle management to keep the practice running at maximum efficiency.

With our medical billers, you can rest assured knowing that all of your claims will be paid more quickly and with less hassle. We discover billing errors before they're entered so there is no need for denial or submission delays as well as thorough follow-ups which contribute greatly to increasing revenue overall!

Revenue Cycle Management

With Scribe Align's help, hospitals can finally enjoy a more streamlined process for managing all aspects of their Revenue Cycle Management. Our Healthcare RCM system provides the perfect solution to streamline your administrative and clinical functions like patient appointment scheduling or care services - it even has features that will make you look good with HCPCS coding!

Credentialing Service

The Enrolment and Credentialing Services team at Scribe Align offers a wide range of services to the clients, from integrative medicine up to specialist practices. We make sure that our client's needs are met by doing everything by their requirements for quality assurance standards set forth by the National Committee of Quality Assurance (NCQA).

Credentialing Requirement

Credentialing requirements vary by state, county, and population. The major credentials include education and training, Hospital affiliation, State license(s), DEA license, Provider enrollment application, Board certification, Malpractice insurance certificate, Sanctions disclosure, Criminal background disclosure, Background Screening, Military service, and IRS- Letter.

Denial Management

When a healthcare organization encounters denials, it’s one of the worst nightmares that can happen. The most common reason for denial is inaccurate or missing data that ScribeAlign considers and efficiently resolves with their denied appeal process.

The team at Scribe Align LLC follows up on your appeals so you don't have to feel hungry anymore!

Account Receivable

At ScribeAlign, we provide a unique customer-centric medical accounts receivable service that enables healthcare businesses to identify and mitigate all causes of revenue leakage.

Eligibility Verification

At ScribeAlign, we provide a unique customer-centric medical accounts receivable service that enables healthcare businesses to identify and mitigate all causes of revenue leakage.


Medical Scribe

The medical scribing industry is getting bigger and bigger. There's a demand for more and more people who can type fast enough to keep up with physicians. Our team of professional medical scribes. They're ready to help you with your transcriptions and translations quickly, accurately, and affordably!

Virtual Assistant Medical Practice

Virtual assistants are an essential part of any business's operations, especially when it comes to managing the workload. These virtual workers can help out with various tasks, including scheduling appointments and calls; researching the information that may be needed for your company website, or marketing strategies- anything from sending emails on behalf of you so they don't have too much responsibility!

We have a team of experienced Virtual Assistants who are ready to help you with all your practice management needs, no matter how big or small they may be.


We specialize in
• Medical Billing and Coding
• Credentialing Service
• Revenue Cycle Management
• Denial Management
• Account Receivable
• Eligibility Verification
• Prior Authorization
• Medical Scribe
• Virtual Assistant


We are always ready to do business with you. Our billing specialists will help you maximize your reimbursements and get paid quickly.

We serve the following areas around Las Vegas: Henderson, North Las Vegas, Summerlin...

• Las Vegas, Nevada
• Henderson, Nevada
• Reno, Nevada
• North Las Vegas, Nevada
• Enterprise, Nevada
• Spring Valley, Nevada
• Sunrise Manor, Nevada
• Paradise, Nevada
• Sparks, Nevada
• Carson City, Nevada
• Whitney, Nevada
• Pahrump, Nevada
• Winchester, Nevada
• Summerlin South, Nevada

About Scribe Align LLC Medical Billing Company of Las Vegas, Nevada

Scribe Align LLC is the leading medical billing company in Las Vegas, Nevada. We have provided consistent and reliable services for all types of practices throughout their practice life cycle - from start-up through retirement!
-No matter what stage you are at or which specialty your patients fall under; we will take care of everything so that there's less time spent on paperwork while still meeting compliance standards set by HIPAA regulations.

Get In Touch With Our Medical Billing Specialist Today!


Scribe Align LLC
9436 W.Lake Mead Blvd Ste 5 PMB 1034
Las Vegas, NV 89134
(888)-503-7888
Sign up to rate and review this story