Categories > Anime/Manga > Full Metal Alchemist > To Whatever End: 30 kiss prompts for Ling/Lan Fan

Untouched

by mjules 0 reviews

Prompt 13: Excess chain

Category: Full Metal Alchemist - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance - Characters: Greed, Lan Fan, Ling Yao, Wrath - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2006-09-29 - Updated: 2006-09-29 - 432 words

0Unrated
"You value her too much."

Ling perked up at this - that voice was the one called Wrath... the other one like him. He felt his body fidget, knew that Greed resented the rebuke.

"She's mine. I take care of what's mine."

Ling was used to hearing that phrase: the creature repeated it often, usually to the subject of the disagreement.

"She's nothing but a worthless human - and she's not yours. She belongs to /him/." Wrath's words made Greed falter and Ling took advantage of the imbalance.

"She's not mine," he said languidly, loving the brief sensation of his body responding to his command, the ability to see the park around him for a moment. "I've never touched her."

Wrath chuckled as Greed nudged Ling back into the darkness, reclaiming control but not harshly. Ling was still surprised at the mutual respect that had developed between himself and Greed. He supposed they had a lot in common, in the end. At any rate, the homunculus liked him, and that made the situation easier for Ling.

"Touching and possessing are not the same thing," Wrath dismissed Ling's argument. "Are they, dear brother?"

Annoyance rippled through Greed and Ling paused, shocked and angry. Have you touched her? Ling demanded of his companion. The memory of Ran Fan's stunning eyes flashed in his mind and he railed against the creature. Have you?

Greed chuckled aloud. "No," It said finally, addressing Wrath. "They are not the same thing. But with her, they will be."

Ling bristled. Lan Fan had a beauty that was rare even in their exotic homeland and the thought of her being caressed, kissed, by someone else - even someone using his hands, his mouth - filled with him jealous fury. Greed smirked.

"Possessions are like chains," Wrath cautioned Greed, irritation in his tone. "Do not become so entangled with excess that you are distracted from the goal."

Ling saw the world spread out before him, was filled with a craving for everything it had to offer, and knew that Greed was showing him Its own goal. There, with hair the color of an endless night and skin that smelled like freedom, she remained untouched - untouchable - and Ling was glad. As long as she was not part of what Greed had, she was part of what It wanted and was safe.

"Don't worry," Greed demurred smoothly as It unfolded Ling's muscular frame from the park bench they'd been sitting on and began strolling away. "I won't be distracted." He purred, and the sound echoed and vibrated around Ling in the darkness. "I know what I want."
Sign up to rate and review this story