Categories > Movies > Marvel Cinematic Universe

House Bound

by SamDeanCass 0 reviews

When Stephen bumps into Y/N on the street, he is immediately taken by her. However when she is taken ill and can’t leave her house, Stephen does everything in his power to nurse her back to health.

Category: Marvel Cinematic Universe - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2022-06-23 - 652 words - Complete

0Unrated
Requested on Quotev
A/N: Per the request, this imagine is based loosely around the Rapunzel fairy tale.


Stephen couldn’t help but just stare at you as you walked down the street. You were absolutely breathtaking to him. When you looked back at him though, he looked down at the sidewalk and began to walk, accidentally bumping into you.

“I’m so sorry, miss.” Stephen tried to get away as quickly as possible but you grabbed his arm to stop him moving. “Hey, don’t walk away. I noticed you were looking at me before.” He slowly looked up at you and gave a sheepish smile. “Yeah, about that, I’m sorry. I just think that you’re very beautiful; I couldn’t take my eyes off you.” You blushed slightly and gave a small smile. “Well, thank you....” “Stephen, my name is Stephen.” “Well Stephen, how about you take me out later? To make up for bumping into me. Although, I’m actually glad you did.”

He chuckled at that. “So am I...” “Y/N, Y/N L/N.” “Well, Y/N L/N, I will gladly take you out. Shall I pick you up at 7?” You nodded and took Stephen’s phone out of his hands. “7 sounds great. I’ve just texted you my address, please don’t be late.” Stephen took your hand and placed a soft kiss on your knuckles. “I wouldn’t dream of it.”

_________________________________________

That happened 6 months ago and since then, you’re whole life has changed. You learned that he was a superhero, a master in the mystic arts, which didn’t surprise you at all. You always knew that there was another side to him. The relationship has blossomed from a friendship to something more intimate.

You never realised how much you needed him in your life until you began to look back and realised how lonely you actually were. He has been your rock the past few months and you have stood by him through everything to do with the Avengers and the Sanctum.

However, there is one thing that hasn’t happened during these months and that is you becoming sick. You wake up one morning and try to lift your head up off the pillow but your head began to ache agonizingly. You reached over and picked up your phone off the bedside table and dialed a number.

“Hello?” A small smile emerged onto your lips at the sound of his voice. “Hey baby, I’m sorry but I can’t come over today. I can’t lift my head up off the pillow without it hurting. I’m so sorry.” “I’ll be right over.” Stephen hung up the phone and you waited for a few seconds until he popped into your bedroom with snacks and tablets in hand.

He placed them at the bottom of the bed and walked over to your side, sitting down and placing a kiss to your forehead. “If you can’t come to me then I’ll come to you. That’s what will always happen.” You grabbed hold of his hand and squeezed to show your affection.

“Now, my darling, I’m going to stay right by your side until you’re 100% better.” You furrowed your eyebrows at him. “What about the Avengers? The Sanctum? Surely they’ll need you!” Stephen shook his head. “They don’t matter right now. All that matters is you and you alone.”

He brought your hand up to his mouth and pecked your knuckles before going around the bed and crawling in next to you, bringing you to his chest. “I love you, Y/N, and I’m going to do my best to make you feel better.” You kissed the top of his hand before snuggling into him and your eyes flutter closed to go to sleep again, completely content with Stephen right by you.
Sign up to rate and review this story