Categories > Original > Horror

AH Stories Season 2 Episode 6 Recap

by nickfly27 0 reviews

The sixth episode “Facelift,” comes off as some sort of moralistic cautionary tale about cosmetic surgery and the sins of vanity. It examines how important beauty is in society and how far some...

Category: Horror - Rating: G - Genres: Horror - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2022-08-28 - 240 words

0Unrated
AH Stories Season 2 Episode 6 Recap FAcelift
In the opening scene of “Facelift,” Virginia is introduced to us when she wakes up next to a nightstand piled high with posh-looking cosmetics. When she collects her morning urine in a mason jar and applies it to her face with a wad of cotton, Her Stepdaughter Fay (Britt Lower) tells her that these items aren’t working for her any longer. Ever applied hemorrhoid cream under her eyes to tighten the skin—this is meant to be surprising and unpleasant. She spends her days hanging out with her stepdaughter Fay and having feelings for her neighbor Bernie. Virginia’s desire to be in a love relationship once more and her attention on her appearance are both caused by the passing of her spouse.
tvacute.com/category/hulu/american-horror-stories/

The widow has no friends and even managed to get rid of her cleaning lady (Todd Waring). Virginia develops a plan to get dressed up and “run into him” there after discovering through non-internet monitoring that Bernie visits the neighborhood wine shop every Friday at a specific hour to get a bottle for the weekend. However, when he arrives, he’s not alone. Virginia went to college with Cassie (Cornelia Guest), a stunning blonde who is with him. Virginia is shocked by the fact that Cassie appears to be roughly 20 years younger than she is, and she is curious as to how this is possible.
Sign up to rate and review this story