Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto

What if Naruto mastered the shadow clone jutsu from a young age?

by WhatifAnimeWhat-ifs 1 review

The premise is simple, Naruto gains access to the shadow clone jutsu at the age of 4 and soon becomes incredibly powerful!

Category: Naruto - Rating: R - Genres: Parody - Characters: Hinata,Naruto,Sakura,Sasuke - Warnings: [!!!] [R] [?] - Published: 2022-09-18 - 1625 words

-1Illiterate
What if Naruto could use the shadow clone jutsu from a young age slash What if Naruto was clever?

The premise of this what if is simple and in short, Naruto becomes very O P.
So, we start off from a young age, Naruto at the age of 4 went to get an anboo mask, however, he was so rudely kicked out and even had the mask thrown at his face. Naruto is outraged and runs away, and even tries running from the village. Iruka-sensei is the one sent to fetch Naruto and this time, Naruto will not be convinced so Iruka-sensei promises to teach him a cool new jutsu? Which jutsu? Why, the shadow clone jutsu! Naruto is convinced and Iruka-sensei teaches him. Due to the large chakra reserves, Naruto masters this jutsu easily and finally Naruto had some company - Albeit, himself.

A week passes and Naruto uses shadow clone jutsu to pass time and do a little training here and there, which is where he'll find his big discovery - all experiences he finds with his shadow clones passes onto him. This inspires Naruto beyond belief and decides that with over 1000 shadow clones, he will become the greatest! Naruto devises a plan - a plan even an idiot could figure out - he would use 250 clones to practice tai jutsu, 250 clones to practise chakra and 250 clones to learn all available (and some secret - a prankster will always be a prankster) jutsus. This was perfect! But wait, what about the other 250? Well, Naruto didn't really know so he consulted his best-friend and father-like figure - Iruka-sensei. he asked him what ways he could become stronger? Iruka-Sensei suggested he read books, there are many wonders in books! Like manipulation, strategy, and general intelligence. So, this is exactly what Naruto spent his other 250 clones on. This in the long-term will lead to a very different Naruto and a year or 2 passes when we get the scene of Hinata being picked on by a few bullies, and like usual our hero Naruto comes in to save the day, only this time Naruto absolutely beats up these bullies and actually saves Hinata, Naruto here decides to use a little of the tricks he learnt and sees if he can make Hinata like him, even if one villager respected him/ or loved him, it would be fine. It would all start with a thank you from Hinata, which comes - just as he was expecting - and he replies: "Anything for anyone as beautiful as you, why I'd destroy the village if it meant you'd love me!" Hinata is taken back by this statement and like in the original series, falls in love - but to an even greater degree and thus, is motivated to train even harder, so she can be standing by his side.
Hinata is taken back by this statement and like in the original series, falls in love - but to an even greater degree and thus, is motivated to train even harder, so she can be standing by his side.

And so, another 2 years pass and we are where Naruto starts the academy, with Naruto pulling off a prank defacing the hokage's monument and Iruka catching him, a chase ensues but it is soon revealed that it's not even him but a shadow clone! Even then, Naruto was still outmatching him in every regard, you see Naruto had mastered all jutsu he could get his hands on, had unmatched chakra control, somehow working incredibly even against the nine tails disruptive chakra - maybe because Nine tails admired Naruto's determination, even against the incredible loneliness he felt, and Naruto's taijutsu skills were that of a high choo nin, and he was only 8! Eventually, Naruto gives up and lets Iruka scold him, before disappearing. He had to hurry else he'd miss the academy exam. Naruto, even with all that skill, appears barely on time and with flying colours, passes the exams! Life in the academy is decent and Naruto finds himself liking a few of the girls there too, he'd work his charm on them - after all, at this point he had also memorised every book in the konoha library and knew the inner workings of a person. All this leads up to the big fight, Naruto vs Sa soo kay, the fight between 2 of the most gifted fighters in the Academy, and well... Sa soo kay is humiliated, he is outmatched in every regard and it was clear who the victor was. However, Sasuke was upset by this and so walked away all upset - or that's what it seemed. But Naruto was unconcerned with this right now, you see Naruto knew Sakura liked Sa soo kay and this humiliating lost was his chance to make his move, he goes up to Sakura and says: "Well after that fight, I at least deserve a kiss right" To which Sakura replies, "Eww no, stay away from me" But, obviously, Naruto being in a different league of strength, forces his kiss on Sakura, to which Sakura even with her CHA-strength is unable to stop and release from his grip and so eventually, after much struggle and begging (well as much begging you can do when your mouth is occupied) Sakura gives up and let's Naruto kiss with no resistance, see this is what Naruto desired and now, little did Sakura know, was all but a slave to Naruto's love and sooner or later, she would be submitting to his every will. Not now though, right now after Naruto let's go of his embrace let's her run away - embarrassed.

Naruto then reminisces onSasuke apparent depressed look and decides to go find him, little did both Naruto and Sasuke know, this was the night of the Uchiha massacre... Sasuke arrives at the compound to see an empty compound and for Sasuke, what happens here is pretty much normal to what actually happens. However, Naruto appears a bit later and finds Oh bee toe, with more eyes in his hand than fingers. Oh bee toe is struggling with some of these eyes and upon seeing Naruto, his old master's son look upon him with absolute horror and dread is filled with his last shred of humanity and instead of killing or stealing Naruto, decides to loosen his hand of eyes and, torture Naruto some more and swaps Naruto's eyes with an Uchiha's eyes, more specifically, Foogaakoo's wicked Mangekyo Sharingan. That's right, Naruto coming here to greet and talk to Sasuke ended up with him attaining a MangekYoSharingan, and not only that but one of the most powerful ones. You see, Foo gaa koo had stated his M S abillity was capable of controlling the nine tails, so we are left theorising that his M S abillity is most likely body control and/or gen jutsu, however, since Naruto has both eyes, we will say he has access to both. The rest of the Uchihaa massacre plays out the same, with the difference that Naruto is found along with sa soo kay, unconscious. Both are evacuated to the hospital and Naruto is found with a strange shar in gan form. Due to sheer hatred of the village they have to Naarooto, they somehow think he destroyed the Uchihaa clan thus placing another burden on his mind. Even some of his fellow academy students looked at him with disdain, losing some of the respect he had held for them - Like Sakura or Ino. However, both sasuke and Hiruzen back Naruto up and although, reluctantly, most of the village believes him to be innocent, however the fact they would even consider Naruto to be behind this attack really angers him and these weird eyes he awoke, he considered ripping them off to show his innocence. He didn't but he was really effected by this but alas, Naruto did not give up.

Also, before I forget, Naruto is still using 1000 - well I'd say at least 3000 shadow clones- to train. Now, most of the academy life passes on, with Naruto learning how to use his M S,somewhat, and flirting with the Kunoichi whenever best. Now comes the exam and well Mizuki is up to his tricks again, he promises Naruto an awesome scroll if he follows him to a secluded forest and Naruto obliges and follows him. Well, Mizuki reveals the truth about the nine tails and Naruto finally realises why the villagers hate him, but rather than hate the nine tales, he blames the villagers for their simple-mindedness. Mizuki, like in the normal story, tries to kill Naruto but at this point Naruto is too strong and overpowers him, showing him that he already knew the shadow clone and beats up him with over 3000 shadow clones. Also, to try his M S ability, he places Mizuki in a weak gen jutsu, well definitely not his M S abillity but a gen jutsu regardless. What's in this genjutsu? Well, let's just say it's a little too graphic, but it involves many men - NAruto, even now, would not forget to develop his sexy jutsu hehe. Iruka catches up and sees the power of Naruto and can't help but smile for his little boy, him teaching Naruto the shadow clones was the best choice ever. Mizuki is arrested and forever traumatised. Naruto passes the academy with flying colours - along with everyone else. I would also say this is around where Naruto borrowed M S becomes E M S.

And that's the end of Part 1, if you want to see Part 2 as soon as it arrives, just follow. This is my first and so any comments on how I did would be much appreciated! Thanks, and have a great day!
Sign up to rate and review this story