Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Harry Potter of Air and the Airer’s Stone

To you my dearest reader

by HarryPotterAlternate 0 reviews

To you my dearest reader

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: G - Genres: Crossover - Published: 2022-12-16 - 2679 words

0Unrated
Happy and Merry Christmas and New Year to you all! I’m Loic Cabrel, and am an author and writer of stories and books (and I write under the pen names Khristian Khristianson and HarryPotterAlternate). I’m 20 years old, and I’m English, and I’m writing you because I please need your help for these stories.

I please need financial help from you. Could you please help me as donors of funds to me, so that I could continue writing and posting further chapters of this beautiful story that we are loving? The reason why I most urgently need your financial help is that I chronically suffer, and I’m suffering from hand and feet injuries and disorders, which have been so from early on in my life, and of which is ataxia of which I was first diagnosed at 11yrs old, and in which I experience uncoordinated movements due to muscle control problems that cause an inability to coordinate my movements; and also hand and wrist arthritis, which sees an inflammation of the tissues that line my joints. From thence on till today, I’ve experienced problems with using my fingers and hands, arms, legs, feet and toes, holding, walking, speaking and moving my eyes; and I’ve always felt pain, pain and pain, burning, inflammation, and swelling at my joints, as I feel my hands and feet dull and burn when it occurs, and which always damages my joints. With this always comes swelling, lack of strength, difficulties moving my wrists and ankles, and also warmth due to the inflammation, and also the nearby joints become sometimes unusually flexible. It also makes me feel and hear grinding of the joints inside my hands and feet, and also come the appearance of cysts on my fingers and toes. Along with this, I have a weak grip, difficulties using the hand, pain in the knuckles, fatigue, weight loss, and fever. I’ve undergone innumerable nonsurgical treatments like anti-inflammatory medications to reduce pain, injections and splinting, and which when work not well sometimes, I undergo surgical intervention for pain relief and joint preservation, and at one time in my life, the doctors told me the joints couldn’t be repaired and preserved, and joint replacement was then done. But despite all this, much hasn’t ever really changed as most of the time I have my hands and fingers and feet and toes paralysed.

These conditions have always been so severe that it has not always allowed me to perform gross and fine movements needed for my hand working and typing, and feet walking. Many a times also I can’t reach and extend my arms and hands, and legs and feet in either direction. In my present condition, I can no longer type on a keyboard, and I and my family have spent almost all of our finances in hospital treating these injuries. I love writing stories and books and I can no longer type my conceived stories and books, which I want one day published.

I recently paid for a typist to help me in writing, typing and doing all the posting and other works. It’s a hard work and a heavy pay, I dare not tell you about it, for the typist has to do the typing and retyping, the correcting and re-correcting, editing and reediting, adding and deleting, reading and deleting, researching and browsing, and all others as I tell him; as well as all other tasks associated with hands and fingers; and all this with when I’m in creativity, imagining and brainstorming and all other such, as all you fellow writers and readers know of when it comes to creativity, creative writing, writing and typing a story and book. This is terribly frustrating and vexing for me and the typist to do, and to both keep up at each other’s pace, and we’re trying all our might to align, adjust and get ourselves used to it.

Your financial support will help me in paying the typist in the tedious tasks of typing-retyping, correcting-re-correcting, editing-reediting, adding-deleting, reading-deleting, etc. of my stories; and also the researching and browsing, and all other manual works and activities requiring the use of hands and fingers which I can no longer perform; and all this as I brainstorm my stories. This financial help shall help me in continuing this story chapter by chapter till the end. I’ve plans and sketches for all the chapters of this book and the other forthcoming books (which I’ve planned and sketched). I succeeded in paying for these first chapters to be successfully typed, edited, corrected, and overall overseen, and it had a good go on my remaining finances as I did not foresee it as so, and now my finances are almost depleted, and I don’t see myself moving ahead, only except if I’m helped. I can’t turn on anybody else, neither my family nor friends, for they’ve done already much and all what they could for my hospital expenses for years already, and are also dealing with post-pandemic woes of theirs. With no other avenue of finances, I’ve thought of you dear readers, and I turn to you with all hopes that you could give out some help.

The typist I’m working with is a good and supporting friend of mine, who’s also a post-graduate student in Law, and who’ve decided to provide his time and services to me for some remuneration, as this remuneration will also help him to cope with life and life expenses as he dedicates himself and the majority of his time on my work. We’ve agreed on at least $100 to $200 per chapter ─ depending on final word count of the chapter(s), for typing to final edit and proofread, and I’ve planned and plotted 40 chapters for this book. This should have me pay him an average of $4000 to $8000 for all chapters. We’ve also agreed on $300 for his internet searches and browsing as I tell him to, and $200 for him to post all the chapters on the site and engage in other postings and pastings and publishing. He is also a web designer and a good web surfer, and I’m also paying for web designing and web surfing services as such ─ $500 for the creation and management of my website and blog, $500 for the reworking and management of my internet and social media accounts and sites, $500 for the typing and editing and sending of my emails and engagements in written conversations for me ─ and all this for a one year period. I’ve also agreed with him on $1000 for other miscellaneous writing-related manual works, and $1000 for other non-writing-related manual works, all of which I can’t do due to being hand-paralysed. The books I’m writing, I also plan on publishing them ─ at least pulling to publish, and self-publishing them as high-quality, professionally edited and designed books; and for the various costs on the services in the publishing process, I’ve agreed with him on $1000 more on the creation and management of a crowdfunding campaign on a crowdfunding platform that I’ve already chosen, that is Kickstarter, on which I will crowdfund for the publishing of the books. This is a total average of $13000 that I’m to pay, and I’ve decided on $10000 to cover other unexpected costs as they shall arise, especially from forthcoming unexpected manual labours and works. The earliest I receive your donation, the fastest the stories’ chapters shall be typed and posted, as they are already planned, plotted, and chaptered.

Financial shortage is what’s taken me time to finish and post this Chapter 2, and it might take more time for Chapter 3 and subsequent chapters if I’m not immediately helped. I can complete a chapter in four or five days if the finances are at hand for me to work with.

The books I intend to post are as you can see them listed on my profile; with the first book being Harry Potter of Air and the Airer’s Airstone, and its chapters are already all planned.

Please, please, please help me, for I’ve no such finances with me any longer. There is almost nothing else I can do, and there is practically nothing out there I can do as job due to being hand-paralysed. This hand-paralysis in part reignited my creativity, and I saw that writing stories and books, which is what I’d ever truly loved to do, is the only thing that I can now passionately and professionally engage into (after all the hopelessness, discouragement, despairingness, desperation, miseries and misfortunes life has bestowed upon me), as I see that I can post and later pull to publish them, so as to earn revenues and a living, and be able to sustain myself. Please, please again dear reader, help a fellow aspiring writer to continue living his life with hopes and expectations, and achieve his life dreams.

All this is as important, as I’m in addition having more of my own share of life’s hardships, which I’ve been going through for about three years now, and which started with the Covid19 pandemic. I was by then a student studying law, and after obtaining my Bachelors in Law, I couldn’t continue with studies or even search for a decent job, as the pandemic had just started. I was then forced to leave my place as I couldn’t afford staying there neither working nor studying, and with a rent of $1000 a month not including bills ─ and I couldn’t go back right away to my parents’ home as they were going through their own pandemic problems. And the airports were also closed, so I was homeless for about ten months. In my homelessness, I feared for my life and future, and for my sickly self. I after worked a cleaning job in a hostel I lived in, hoping to get my own apartment. Since I hadn’t had a decent job to support me to go back to school, I thus left and abandoned school because of all these hardships, and I concentrated and dedicated myself on my life passion, which is to be an author and a published author ─ though ironical it is for my writing due to my hands and fingers illnesses, and my law studies wasn’t what I wanted as a career, but which I was forced to do by my family as to them it was better than a career in writing because of my hands and fingers issues, and of which they were right, but which wasn’t what I wanted. I searched and searched for better jobs despite my ataxia and arthritis, and succeeded in seeing one self-satisfying job as a part-time employee, and I struggled to find time for my stories and books, and writing took me much of the time leaving less for full-time work; and because of this, I barely made enough to even cover my rent, bills, and hospital expenses. Living in my place, prices were too high due to inflation, and I’d been moving from place to place and no matter where I went, everything was just too expensive for someone just starting out. My credit tanked due to this and I couldn’t even afford to pay them at the time. When the airports finally opened up again, I went back home to my parents, and while I was at home, nothing had however improved as my parents were also in great financial crisis, and I struggled with a newfound job in a hotel to meet ends of mine and help them in some of their tasks. Then I one day became horribly hand-paralysed, and every hope and expectation died as the little finances from savings from me and my family dried up in hospital bills, and this took a terrible toll on me and my family. For now, none of my parents work, and to help me in furthering my writing, we came up with the idea to plead for funding online from fellow writers and well-wishing readers to help fund for the typing and posting and crowdfunding of my books, and to do it in this Christmas season where people are more giving and generous. In my family, we are left only with meagre means, and it is tough for my parents to take care of me and my siblings, and we’re all almost going to homelessness. Two of my family members who helped me financially and alleviated my burdens were my paternal grandmother who died two years ago of Covid, and my maternal grandmother who died recently, and they and their help miss me much. This hardship greatly distresses me and disturbs my writing work, but I accept is as part of life and living in this present world. I’m hoping that you will help me in funding for the typing of my stories, and the creation of a crowdfunding platform to crowdfund for publishing my stories as books, for me to generate revenue and meet ends for me and my family, as I can’t no longer work any worthy work due to my hand and feet paralysis. Life has had it that I can’t have fully functioning hands and feet as many, to serve the wide variety of functions it serves, and necessary for achieving my most basic needs and performing my most complex movements. These hands and feet injuries have traumatized me and significantly affected the quality of my life.

Though strange it should seem to send money to a stranger on the internet (with justified reasons), I call on your human heart to understand and help me.

I’m pleading for any financial help from anyone who is willing and able to give or donate.

Your contribution can be sent to my paypal account: loiccabrelCM@yahoo.com, and I’ll be forever grateful to you and your huge help in making this work of mine realize itself. I’ll be extremely happy to mention you and your help once everything is done, and my stories hopefully published one day. For this is a pulling-to-publish work, as with all intents to be published, this book, a fan fiction of the Harry Potter series of books and movies, and so as not to infringe on copyright issues, I intend to change the character names to inventions of mine for publishing it. Just as E. L. James's Fifty Shades of Grey series which was originally written as fan fiction for the Twilight series of books and movies, and in order to not infringe on copyright issues, James changed the character names for the purposes of her novels; similarly as Anna Todd's 2013 fan fiction After about the English boy band One Direction also secured a book and movie deal with renamed characters in 2014, and the movie After was released on April 12, 2019.

Without your help, I don’t know what I could do, and if I’ll ever be able to continue these chapters typing and posting, and keep on this fantastic story’s journey with you.

I shall hugely consider your help and contribution as a great Christmas gift from you to me.

Thank you very much for your concern and understanding and contribution. Help shall be welcomed, appreciated and acknowledged wherever and whenever it comes. If anyone has read or will read this, please help in any way you can, whether or not it be donating. Thank you and God bless.

Please share the word if you can.

Your contribution can be sent to my paypal and/or payoneer accounts loiccabrelCM@yahoo.com

For those of you who can’t donate, it is no big deal as I encourage you to share this with your networks, or post about this to others on your social media channels. This should greatly reduce my work and the work of the typist, and make me not spend much more than I could.
Sign up to rate and review this story