Categories > Original > Horror

Ghost Hunt: Runaway Mai

by OreoCake 0 reviews

After Mai causes Lin to go to the hospital and Naru asks her to be his assistant she run away how long can she avoid from getting caught. I DON'T OWN GHOST HUNT. ENJOY IT'S GOING TO BE A CRAZY BE...

Category: Horror - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2023-01-07 - 1277 words - Complete

0Unrated
Mai is in her classroom thinking about what happened that morning it she caused a person to get hurt in that old school building. She told her friends Michiru and Keiko about what happened.
Keiko: Woah.
Michiru: Why don't you go home and relax we can tell ghost stories another time.
Mai: Okay thanks guys. Mai grabbed her school bag and was ready to leave, but soon as she grabbed her bag she heard someone say her name.
Naru: Mai.
Mai: Yip. She turned around.
Naru: May I have a word with you please. Mai thought" This can't be good".

They walked down the hallway. Naru explained that Mai had to work off the debt as his assistant for the damaged camera.
Mai: I can't be your assistant I don't know much about ghost hunting.
Naru: Well dummy I guess you better pay attention, I first need you to carry the equipment in it's about 100 pounds. He turned around and walked off. But Mai wasn't going to take this she thought she could run off home and save up some money and buy a new camera.
Mai: See you later. Then she ran away out of the school building.
Naru: Looks like I'm going to have to do this the hard way.

........................Time Skip............................................................

Mai was back at school waiting to head home at the end of the day she told her friends what happened and that she ran away.
Keiko: Why did you ran away?
Mai: I was scared and mad I just had to run away.
Michiru: Well maybe being his assistant won't be that bad plus there is no way you can pay off that camera those things are like $150,000.
Mai: Well I'm going to go home and think it through a bit. But when she was about to leave the speaker turned on. " Will Mai Tanimaya come to the principles office immediately".
Mai thought " Oh No".

She walked all the way to the principles office before she opened the door she thought a thousands times" Please don't be Naru". She opened the door a little and saw Naru talking to the principle and they saw her.
Principle: Come in Mai and have a seat.
Mai: Yes sir.
Principle: Now Mr.Kazuya told me about the whole camera situation is it true?
Mai: Yes.
Principle: And you ran away?
Mai: Yes.
Principle: Well you have to be his assistant for a bit okay to pay off the camera.
Mai: But that costs $150,000 I'll have to work for 3 months.
Naru: 5 months actually.
Mai: What?? Never!!
Naru: Then that will get you in juvenile detention.
Mai: What??
Naru: If you don't pay it off then it's a ticket to juvenile detention.
Mai: But it's not like I broke it on purpose come on I'll save up and pay you back in a few years.
Principle: Sorry but it must be payed off within this year sweetie.
Mai: Huh?
Principle: Then it's settled you'll be Mr. Kazuya's assistant for 5 months until you pay off the debt of $150,000.
Mai: No!!
Principle: Yes, Sorry now you may go. And if you run away again then things will get bad for
you, dear. Naru and Mai left the office. Mai looked up and saw Naru looking really mad.
Mai: Hey there.
Naru: Did you really thought you can run away from me so you couldn't be my assistant.
Mai: Yes.
Naru: Dummy, lets go. He turned away but Mai couldn't do it so she ran away again and Naru noticed and thought of a plan.

................................Mean While...................................................

Mai ran outside and ran to the back of the school hopeing to have lost Naru, but that plan backfired cause as she was running something grabbed her arm she screamed. She turned around and saw it was Naru and he wasn't looking pleasant.
Naru: Run away again Mai and there will be consequences. He was squeezing her arm.
Mai: Arugh!! That hurts stop it. You big mean narcissist jerk I'll never be your assistant!!!! She managed to break free from his hands and ran away crying.

....................................Time Skip................................................

It was Saturday morning and Mai was in her apartment sleeping when there was a knock at the door. So she got up to get it, when she opened the door she saw Naru the Principle and two cops Mai was scared.
Principle: Mrs. Tanimaya for running away again these cops are going to assist you to till Mr. Kazuya says it's okay for running off again. Mai couldn't believe this.
Mai: Yes sir.
Naru: I'll take it from here.
Principle: Good calls us if she runs off again. They left.

...........................Time Skip.........................................................

It was 10:00 in the morning. Naru and Mai were at the old school building alone. Naru looked straight at Mai who was looking a teary looking.
Naru: I told you if you run away from me things will be bad. Mai started to cry.
Mai:Why do you have to be so mean?!?!?! She dropped down to her knee's, Naru didn't know what to do he never made a girl cry before.
Gene: Now look at what you did you made a innocent girl cry, what in the world is wrong with you??
Naru: What was I suppose to do Gene??
Gene: Can't you be nice to her.
Naru: Fine. He bent down to Mai and patted her head. Mai looked at him.
Naru: I'm sorry for making you cry please stop.
Mai: Why should I??
Naru: Because it makes you look so dumb like that. That made her even more sad.
Gene: You call that nice?!?! Dumb Scientist.
Naru: Wait I didn't mean it like that I'm sorry please stop crying.
Mai: Okay. Mai wipped away her tears. And they got up together.

.......................................Time Skip.............................................

After that event 5 months ago Mai and Naru were getting attached to each other. Mai was happy that day cause it was last day she would be his assistant for free to pay off the camera.
Mai: Good bye.
Naru: Wait I need tea .
Mai: " Groan" fine.
Mai was making him tea when Lin came in.
Lin: Here we are Naru we got our SPR insurance money raised. He gave him the paper work.
Mai couldn't believe her ears she gave him his tea.
Mai: If this place has insurance then you mean I didn't have to work for you!?!!?
Naru: Well well you sure have gotten smarter. Mai grabbed him by the shirt looking all mad but started to cry.
Mai: I can't believe you made a fool out of me. Then she ran away out the door.
Naru: What have I done?? He rushed out the door trying to find her.

................................................Time Skip....................................

It was 8:00 at night Mai was at the playground on the swing. When Naru finally found her.
He ran towards her.
Naru: Mai. She looked up at him.
Mai: What do you want you jerk??
Naru: I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you cry. He bended down and grabbed her face then he started kissing her. Mai was all confused and scared.
Mai:"Gasp" What was that for???!!!
Naru: For being such a great assistant, you see Mai except for Lin every assistant didn't like me as a boss and quit. That's why I wanted you an assistant. I really like you, Mai.
Mai: Really?
Naru: Really. They kissed again. And then Naru got up and picked up Mai.
Mai: Woah Naru.
Naru: Why don't I buy you some dinner okay and dessert.
Mai: Sss..uu..rr.eee Naru. She was blushing like crazy. Naru smiled.
Naru: Let's go Mai. And he carried her off.

*************END OF THE STORY***********************
Sign up to rate and review this story