Categories > Original > Horror

Ghost Hunt: Mai Changes

by OreoCake 0 reviews

Mai's two highschool friends Keiko and Kuroda help her out with getting Naru's attention by giving her a new makeover. Then the next day Mai goes to work and looks so unbelievably hot. Now Naru and...

Category: Horror - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2023-01-07 - 848 words - Complete

0Unrated
Mai is at school with her two bestfriends Keiko and Michiru spending there free time period talking.

Keiko: Now Mai it must be nice working at SPR. You get to go to spooky houses, you get time off from school, make money, and the best part you get to see Naru.
Michiru: Yeah Naru is so hot.
Mai: Naru probably doesn't see me as a pretty girl to drool over.
Keiko: Then we are going to have to fix that yah we are going to give you a makeover.
Mai: But I think he likes Masako better.
Michiru: Even if that is true you should show him your true self.
Keiko: Which is pretty, talented, thoughtful, and all about ghost stuff.
Mai: Well okay.
Keiko: Good now it is Friday and your day off is Saturday so we are going to the Mall so we
can give you a makeover.
Michiru: An expressive makeover to show your true self, Mai.
Mai: Sure.

.........................................Time Skip...........................................

It was Saturday 10:00 in the morning, Mai and her friends are at the Mall ready to shop.
Keiko: Alright Mai are you ready to become your true beautiful self.
Michiru: Cause I got a list of things we need to get.
Mai: Yes.

They rushed all over the Mall buying differ things like dresses, mini skirts, crop-tops, makeup, shoes, and even a new special product that makes your hair grow longer over night.

..........................................Time Skip..........................................

Mai was back in her apartment with her friends. Trying on new outfits.

Mai: Come on you guys this is too much.
Keiko: Hey you agreed for us to do this.
Michiru: Yeah come on just one more outfit.
Mai: okay.

................................Time Skip....................................................

It was Sunday morning Mai got up and put on some of her new clothes for her new look.
She stepped in front of the mirror and gasped.
Mai: WOW!! I look hot.
She was wearing a white dress with no sleeves or straps, it had a chest enhancement bra making chest bigger, under it was a lace like shirt showing since the dress was short.She even put some body glitter to give herself some shine. Also white boots. And a white rhinestone collar with a big white ribbon in her hair which grew all the way down to her hips.
Mai: Look out Naru for a new changed Mai.

..............................................Time Skip......................................

Mai arrived at SPR finally. A lot of people were staring at her cause she looked so beautiful. She walked down the hallway and saw Lin opening the door heading for the other room.
Mai " Let's see if Lin can't take his eyes me".
Mai: Hi there Lin, good morning. Lin looked towards Mai and his frown turned into a surprised face he gasped.
Lin: Hello there Mai. He was blushing.
Mai: hehe. Mai walked into Naru's office where Naru couldn't see her.
Mai: Hello Naru.
Naru: Your late.
Mai: No I'm not it is 8:00.
Naru: Correction it is 8:00 and 37 seconds.
Mai: Oh come on being 37 seconds late isn't late late.
Naru: It is now, I need tea.
Mai: Okay. Mai got mad and annoyed. Then thought" it is show time Mai".

Mai finished making Naru's tea and came to his desk.
Mai: Here is your tea. Naru garbed the cup and looked up at Mai and choked on it.
Mai: You alright.
Naru: Mai what are you wearing.
Mai: It is just my new look. Then she walked out.

Naru thought"wow".
Gene: She was so so hot was she.
Naru: Gene.
Gene: Naru don't you think she is hot.
Naru: She just surprised me with her outfit.
Gene: I am going to go in her head and tell her she is hot.
Naru: You wouldn't dare.
Gene: Dumb scientist.
Naru: am not.
Gene: Go tell Mai you think she is pretty.
Naru: Why?!?!!?
Gene: To prove that you are not a dumb scientist.
Naru: No, get out off my head.
Gene: Look you idiot scientist Mai changed her look because she thinks you don't find her pretty.
Naru: Gene were you in Mai's head during school again.
Gene: Hey it is so boring here with you and Lin this place is as quiet as a graveyard.
Naru: Fine at the end of the day i'll talk to Mai.
Gene: Good luck brother.

............................................Time Skip........................................

Mai was getting ready to go home. When Naru came in.
Naru: Mai I would like if you put on some of your regular clothes tomorrow, okay.
Mai: You don't like the new me.
Naru: I love the old you, Mai.
Mai: What? Mai blushed like crazy.
Naru: I do think you are beautiful.
Mai: Well you never seem to show it.
Naru: I will tomorrow if you got back to your old self.
Mai: Deal.

............................................Time Skip........................................

Mai came back to SPR in her school uniform and made Naru his tea and brought it to his desk.
Mai: Well is this better.
Naru: Yes. He smiled and stood up and grabbed her then they kissed.
Gene: Good Work idiot scientist.
Naru: Shut up Gene.

***************THE END*********************
Sign up to rate and review this story