Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha

Inuyasha Request Fanfiction: Pretty Woman

by OreoCake 0 reviews

This is the story of Pretty Woman with Inuyasha and the others as characters.

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: PG - Genres: Fantasy - Characters: Inuyasha - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2023-01-07 - 371 words - Complete

0Unrated
The team was sitting by the fire, but it wasn't just Inuyasha, Kagome, Sango, Kilala, Mirkou, and Shippo. There sitting by another fire a few feet away was Sesshomaru, Rin, Kohaku, Ah-Un and Jaken. Koga and his wolves were sitting a couple feet by a fire too. Lord Inutashio, Lady Izayoi, and Lady Inukimi were by another fire. This time Kikyo and Ayame is here too.




Characters: Kagome is Vivian, Inuyasha is Edward, Mirkou is Phillip, Sango can be Elizabeth, and Koga can be Dennis.


******************Pretty Woman****************

Once Upon A Time....

There was a woman named Kagome she was at a party with Inuyasha and Mirkou . Mirkou was Inuyasha's lawyer. It was a business party in Los Angeles. Inuyasha notice how pretty Kagome was he was stunned by their beauty. He spends time with her until the party is over. Time passes by and they go to Hollywood on a business trip to make more money. Kagome goes out for some fresh air and finds a dead body in a dumpster after seeing some teenagers sell drugs on the street.


Soon she goes to Sango her new roommate and tells her what happened. Sango says it was probably a flake. Then Sango asks her where the money for rent was and Kagome says she spent it on a party. So she calls Inuyasha asking him for a job he agrees to give a job. She would have to spend time with Inuyasha and he'll give her the money. She agreed to it. They spend the weekend together and she gets the money.


All Inuyasha thought of was money and companies and pretty girls but he changed little by little. Inuyasha decides to let Kagome live with him. Love was in the air. Inuyasha makes new business deals Koga. When he had free time he spent it with Kagome. One night while Inuyasha and Kagome were sharing love when Mirkou and Sango came in the room to visit her. Sango is Mirkou's wife. When they saw Kagome and Inuyasha together Mirkou punched him thinking he was harming her. Kagome told them they were in love. Then Inuyasha and Kagome get married.


AND THEY LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER

THE END

******************End Of Chapter 3**************
Sign up to rate and review this story