Categories > Original > Drama > Drift Mafia (ChanLix)

Chapter 1

by MinHoe 0 reviews

Chapter one

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2023-06-01 - 514 words

0Unrated
Chapter 1~{Lee Felix’s PoV (Bbokari)}


“Hey, Seungmin, who is that guy?” I see a tall guy in a suit talking to Hannah, then she gets in his-is that a Lamborghini?-car. Seungmin shrugs. “I specialize in drugs, not people. But he looks like a businessman. He kinda looks like Hannah too, maybe he’s that rich brother she’s always bragging about.” I look him over. “He’s hot.” Seungmin rolls his eyes. “Here’s your weed, where’s my money?” he hands me a box. I pull a wad of dollar bills out of my pocket and count off $70. “In your hand. Get Jennie to find that guy.” Seungmin shrugs and tucks the money into his pocket. “On it, I guess. You’re lucky we’re friends, I wouldn’t do shit for any other dumbfuck in this hole. " I dap him up and turn to the girls giggling and fixing their makeup for me. "Hey, ladies." I put on my bad-boy attitude and strut up to them, enjoying the fuck me, please looks in their eyes. “Hi, Oppa! Will you go to prom with me? Please?” the most annoying one asks. I don’t even know her name, I just know that her fake eyelashes are way to long. I focus on the next one. “Nah, I’m good.” Ryujin blushes when we make eye contact. “Hey, Oppa, can we buy from you?” her twin sister Yuna asks. I shake my head. “No, but you can buy from Kim Seungmin. He’ll give you a good price, you can get 3 grams of molly for $80. Y’all not into that shit though, are you? It’ll ruin that pretty skin.” I warn, and they all giggle. “No, just nic and some pot,” Jisoo assures me and they all nod but one. She scoffs and walks like a model to the back of the parking lot where all the popular kids smoke and deal. I make a note of what she looks like to ask Jennie later. I flirt for a little longer, then go to my car to drive home. “Whores,” I mutter to myself. I’ve fucked a few, and almost all the rest have blown me. I’m a rich kid, so the valet offers to park my car but I shake my head. “I’ve got it. Thanks, though.” I may be rich, but if people are nice, I try to be nice back. Even those annoying whores. I know that they don’t try to be annoying, it’s just how they are. But whatever. I have a swift to hit and an incredibly hot man to find. My Dad taught me how to turn off my smoke detector, so it’s off during the day and on at night. He knows I vape and do pot, but as long as I don’t die or get caught by police and lose all his money, he doesn’t really care what I do. “I’m home!” I call and go up to my room to video call Jennie.
Sign up to rate and review this story