Categories > Cartoons > Avatar: The Last Airbender

Brainwashed To Serve

by Rfsych101

Asami Sato is captured and brainwashed into serving a lecherous old man.

Category: Avatar: The Last Airbender - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Fantasy,Sci-fi - Characters: Sokka - Warnings: [R] [?] - Published: 2023-06-13 - Updated: 2023-07-07 - 9439 words - Complete

?Blocked
PREMISE:

From the 'Ruins Of The Empire' (ROTE) comic from 'The Legend Of Korra'.

In ROTE, Asami and the rest of Team Avatar are captured and brainwashed into fighting for the Earth Empire. They are rescued when Kuvira escapes and helps to rescue them. But in this alternate universe, Kuivira is also brainwashed, and they are all sent to capture the Avatar.

But instead of joining them, the brainwashed Asami is introduced to a wealthy old man, and told that she must serve him from now on.


WARNING: Dark, mature/disturbing themes

Chapter 1

Asami tried to cry out as she could see Bolin and Mako submitted to the brainwashing. She could see them trying to fight it as their bodies shivered with the current going through, then becoming more docile as the effects must have taken effect. Kuivira, who was with them, was then subjected to the same fate, although Asami didn’t care nearly as much. She felt a bit of sympathy in that Kuivira did try to warn them to free her so she could fight, but how could they have known to trust her? Everything had happened so fast. While she was thinking this, the doctor turned the dial down, and she and the doctor stepped forward in front of Mako, Bolin and Kuivira, who were sitting across from her. The doctor removed the masks and asked:

“Who do you serve?”

“Commander Guan”, they all said in a monotone voice, staring blankly.

Asami’s eyes widened and then narrowed in anger, again trying to free herself. But it was no use. She could hear Guan ordering the three of them to capture the Avatar and her other friends. They answered in unison and left.

As they did so, a third person, an old man in an expensive olive robe, had joined with Guan and the doctor. After the three talked to one another out of earshot, the doctor explaining something to the old man, with the old man nodding. With the old man’s back turned, Asami couldn’t tell who it was, or the expression on their face after the doctor finished talking to them. She could only tell that he seemed very happy with whatever he was being told, nodding his head excitedly. Who was he? Why was he here? And why was he nodding so happily like a child? The doctor then moved to Asami and, checking the dials, made some adjustments before starting the machine. Asami tried to break free but she couldn’t.

“You bastard, you’ll never get me to fight the Avatar!” Asami shouted.

Guan seemed not to care, and said with a dismissive snort “You won’t be needed for that”. Before Asami could question what he meant, Guan nodded to the doctor, and she started the machine. Asami could feel the static shock of the machine as it hummed to life.

She could feel the currents coursing through her, her body shaking, and strange messages being heard and repeated. At first she tried to fight it, but as the shocks kept coming, she felt the pain and disorientation. She thought she would pass out but couldn’t because of the currents and the messages she kept hearing. She then felt as if things were going dark around her, but was still awake. After a few moments, she felt herself being overwhelmed and succumbing, and then seemingly passing out. The doctor adjusted the dials and settings as the machine continued its work.

Satisfied that the process was finished, the doctor turned the machine off and stepped back. She then began removing the restraints. She then stepped back before speaking:

“Asami, do you hear me?” Slowly coming to, Asami opened her eyes and raised her head, the doctor and Guan noticed the defiance and fire in those eyes was different now, replaced with the look of one less defiant, and more, compliant.

“Yes,”, Asami answered in a monotone voice.

“Who do you serve?”, the doctor asked.

“I Serve Commander Guan”, Asami said, repeating the name of her new leader. She knew her own name. Who she was. She was the CEO of Future Industries. And that seemed to be it. But she also knew the name being spoken to her. The name of their leader. Commander Guan.

The doctor then turned back to the old man as she spoke to Asami.

“Commander Guan commands that you carry out his orders without question. Do you understand?”

“Yes, I understand”, Asami answered in a more firm, confident tone. She was awake, alert. But that was it. She couldn’t seem to remember what she was doing here. Or how she got here. Only that she had to answer when being spoken to. And that she obey.

The doctor then motioned to the old man. “This is Mr. Lee. He is a very important friend to Commander Guan. Commander Guan commands you to serve him. From this moment on, you will treat every command from Lee, as a command from your leader. You will obey him without question. Do you understand?” She finished in a stern voice.

Guan looked over at the old man as the doctor spoke, as if confirming with the old man that this was okay, the old man nodded back with a polite smile that hid his true emotions.

“Yes, I understand”, Asami said in a voice that was firm, determined. She seemed confused at why she was going to serve someone other that Guan. But she did not question it. She had to obey. It was her duty. As she processed her thoughts, Mr Lee then stepped forward. Asami saw that he was an elderly man, with slight build, slightly shorter than her. His skin was wrinkled and he had a darker complexion. His head was bald, and he had thick grey eyebrows, a shaved face, and his eyes were dark and all but covered by wrinkles that lined his face. He wore an almost nervous look on his face as he approached her, but as he got closer to the seated CEO, he smiled, revealing a toothy grin as he said:

“Hello, Asami. I am Mr Lee. I am very, very pleased to at last meet you”, he said in a friendly tone that barely concealed his excitement. He then bowed respectfully and with one arm, gestured towards the doorway. Asami got up and followed him out. The doctor and Guan nodded to Mr Lee as he left with Asami as they resumed their talks of expanding their Empire.

Guan led Asami down a hallway towards the exit. They exited the building and, after getting into the back of a limo, were driven to a large hotel manor deep in the forest. The drive took almost half a day, with the brainwashed CEO staring out the window to see where they were going, not noticing the old man staring at her, his hands rubbing against his thighs.

As they pulled up, an officer gave a telegraph to the old man. The old man read it, almost overwhelmed with glee. So much had happened during their long drive. The avatar had been defeated! She was caught unprepared, and was taken down by their brainwashed former leader and companions. After her brainwashing, she had taken down the metal clan’s leaders and after their brainwashing, they had laid siege to to Republic City and the other nations, conquering them shortly. The defeated were already being brainwashed as he read this. It was over. The Earth Empire had prevailed! But in truth, Mr Lee’s elation was not for the Earth Empire’s victory. No, as he looked at the young CEO seated near him, it was for his reward.

After arriving, Lee, barely able to contain his jubilation, got out and asked Asami to follow him. It was an unnecessary command, but the doctor had told Lee that it would be better if the recipient of the brainwashing was given commands more often, as it could help to reinforce the conditioning. Once inside the manor, Lee led them to a row of elevators along the far wall. There were several, with Earth forces officers and other subjects going in and out, all focused on their own business, paying no attention to the old man and the young CEO in the red and black outfit. Lee walked past the closest elevators, leading them to one recessed against the far wall with its doors open. Asami followed Lee as he shuffled towards the open door.

As they got in, Lee inserted a key to activate it, indicating that this was his own private elevator. Then, turning to Asami, he asked her to press the button for the top floor, which she did. Lee understood that the reconditioning was almost impossible to break, and that it would take a brilliant mind to undo the process. Fortunately, one of the only minds brilliant enough to break it, was the brainwashed young CEO before him now. Lee felt a surge of excitement within him as the elevator stopped at its destination.

The door opened and Lee stepped out. Asami stepped out after him and looked around. They were in the foyer of a spacious luxury suite. The style was very classical, the antithesis of modern design. The patterned emerald walls were adorned with pictures of gold-framed Earth Empire paintings. The dark green painted ceilings were high, almost 12 feet in height.

To the right of the suite was a large sofa. It’s intricately patterned green cushions were supported by an elegant mahogany wood frame and legs. It was situated at the centre of what looked to be the living room. In front of it was a large rectangular green and gold trimmed rug with intricate square patterns. Beyond the luxurious green and gold trimmed rug, against the wall, was a large fireplace. While there were other lamps littered throughout the room, Asami saw that only a few were lit, as if to ensure the prominence of the sofa, rug and fireplace.

Near the sofa was also a black marble pedestal, about 3 feet in height, with a polished black vase atop it. There were small antique cushioned armchairs and potted plants throughout the room. The rest of the floor not covered by the rug was a dark brown polished wood. The antique furniture and theme of the room, coupled with its earth tone colours of green, gold and brown that ran throughout the room were a sharp contrast against Asami’s modern red outfit, with its dark jacket and red piping, crimson trim and pants, and black boots.

There was a dining table at the left corner, opposite from the sofa and fireplace. It was a dark wood colour, with gold trimmings and a crystal chandelier overhead. Next to it was what looked like the kitchen area, with a series of cooking pots and other items. Asami also noticed that near one of the wall paintings in the near corner was a small table with one oak chair. There was a radio on the table top. Mr Lee’s suite likely also served as a place for him to contact the Earth Empire when he wished. Asami noticed that a window was near the chair that looked out into the courtyard and forest. Asami could see that the sun had begun to set, confirming that it was evening.

Looking back to the rest of the suite, Asami saw a hallway that likely led to the washroom and bedrooms. After her quick look around, she turned her attention back to the person she was to ordered to serve. To Mr Lee. She turned to him, unaware that he had been watching her the whole time she had been surveying the room.

Lee simply smiled, and beaconed her to follow as he walked towards the sofa in the living area. He sat himself down at the centre of the large sofa that faced the rug and fireplace beyond it. He then motioned for Asami to stand before him, between him and the rug. Asami nodded and began walking to the area Mr Lee had indicated, her boots clicking against the polished dark wood floors. She stopped before him and stood straight, her hands at her sides.

There was a moment of silence. With Asami standing at attention, looking straight ahead with the serious expression one would expect at a business meeting, while Lee sat comfortably on the sofa looking up at her. Her figure was slightly silhouetted against the light coming from the fireplace behind them. Lee fidgeted excitedly and nervously before speaking:

“Asami, thank you for coming here, and for your service to the Earth Empire”, Lee said in a friendly tone.

“It is my honour to serve you on behalf of the Earth Empire”, she said in the same monotone yet formal tone Mako, Bolin and Kuivira had said earlier.

Lee smiled and stood slowly. He then took a step towards Asami and circled her before stopping a foot in front of her. He looked up at her and, as if to test the strength of the brainwashing, he reached out and touched the back of his hand to the CEO’s cheek, just to see if she would object or turn away, but she did not. She appeared confused for a moment, and possibly uncomfortable, but said nothing, simply looking ahead as if not noticing. He withdrew his hand, wanting to do more but he knew he had the luxury of time now. And he would take his time.

Looking at her closely, he realized his previous thoughts of her beauty did not do the young CEO nearly enough justice. Her beautiful, porcelain white face was flawless, her emerald green eyes brilliant. Her raven black hair was still tied in a loose ponytail, with some strands falling to the sides of her face, framing its beauty. The high collared jacket, pants and high boots she wore covered all of her, but did could not hide the shape of her beautiful figure. Lee could feel his heart thumping, but composed himself.

“As you were told, I am a very important friend to Commander Guan. Your Leader. In truth, it was I who actually financed his campaign. And when I learned you would be…joining us, I asked that you be allowed to serve under me, as I have long been an admirer of yours” Lee finished with a smile.

“Thank you, Mr Lee”, Asami said in a hesitant yet firm tone, unsure how else to respond. But she was to serve the Earth Empire, and that meant serving Mr Lee. Without question.

Mr Lee’s smile only widened. He turned and walked across the suite to the dining area and opened a cabinet. He seemed excited, fumbling with something before closing the cabinet. Mr Lee then hurried back and sat on the sofa in front of Asami, letting out a breath as he leaned back. As he sat down, a melody began to play on a speaker next to the cabinet. It was a string instrument accompanied by a flute. Asami then realized it was a record player that Mr Lee had turned on in the dining room cabinet. He then spoke after settling into his sofa:

“Do you recognize this music, Asami?” Mr Lee said, cocking his head, as if to test her level of knowledge on Earth nation culture.

Asami listened carefully before replying, “Yes, it is the Dai Song symphony melody from the Earth Kingdom”, Asami said in a confident voice as she looked straight ahead.

In the moment before he replied, Lee regarded the contrast before him. Here, in his private luxurious suite, were all the ancient and antique furniture of the Earth Empire in shades of green, while before him stood the beautiful young captain of industry, with the fireplace behind her. Clad in the red of the fire nation, a modern uniform that was as stylish as it was functional. The antithesis of all in his suite. He then spoke.

“Yes, it is, very good,” Lee said, clapping softly. Very pleased with her answer.

He asked her to explain the history behind the song, and she did, with the intelligence and knowledge she was known for. Lee was so pleased that the brainwashing did nothing to hinder her intellect and wisdom, which only added to the allure of her beauty. The song, she explained, was an ancient one from the early Earth Kingdom, played when a young maiden would dance for her lord to prove her worth. Her answer and tone was one of a respectful student providing a detailed and complete answer when asked. He could tell she was speaking with pride, as if she were announcing a new invention at Future Industries.

When Lee asked Asami what she knew of the dance, she mentioned that she had studied it and knew of it. When he pressed about the dance itself, Asami confirmed she had seen it firsthand at a concert, complimenting the artistry and grace of its dancer, and of the Earth nation culture. It was wondrous to Mr Lee. She had all her beauty, yet had retained all her knowledge after the brainwashing. She had that same determination and drive she was known for, but without that fierce defiance against the Empire. As she finished speaking, she remained standing stiff at attention, with her hand by her sides.

He smiled and nodded, complimenting her knowledge of the Earth culture. He then leaned back into the sofa, rubbing his hands together before resting them on his thighs. “I am pleased that you know the song, as it is a very important one in my culture. And to me.”

“Yes, Mr Lee”, Asami answered with a hint of pride in her tone, as a student would when giving the correct answer. It was probably unintentional, Mr Lee reasoned, as Asami always displayed confidence in her knowledge, which was such an enticing part of her.

He sat in contemplation for a moment. He had fantasized about this for so long.

“Do you wish to please me, Asami?”, Mr Lee said in a friendly but more serious tone.

“Yes, Mr Lee,” the CEO said again, and Mr Lee smiled, taking a breath before speaking.

“Good, then please…” Lee said, noticeably pausing before continuing.

“… dance for me.”, he said, his voice still friendly, shaking slightly with anticipation.

There was a moment of awkward silence as the song continued to play. It was still in its early stages. For a moment, Lee feared she would refuse. But instead, the brainwashed CEO blinked for a moment and looked at the seated old man before speaking.

“Dance for —?” Asami tried to repeat as she stared ahead. But her tone was one of confusion, not refusal. Good, Lee thought. She simply needed… some encouragement.

“Yes. It is a very long, but very beautiful song. One which I would very much wish to experience. But one cannot fully experience it unless they see it also performed in dance. And as you are so skilled and knowledgeable, I believe you alone can perform this dance for me.”

Mr Lee let a moment of silence pass before he spoke again. “Unless you cannot… or will not?”

Mr Lee said it in a questioning, almost sympathetic tone. As if he was asking her to do something that may have been beyond her abilities.

For a moment, he feared she would try to object, but he was delighted when the young CEO instead straightened up and, looking ahead, spoke in a confident voice.

“Forgive me, Mr Lee, Of course. I will perform this dance for you as you wish”. Mr Lee smiled and pointed past her. She looked back as Lee then gestured to the ample space between the rug and the fireplace, where the hardwood floor was.

Asami did know of the song and the dance, but had never danced herself. But Mr Lee had made the request, which she had to obey for the Empire. She nodded to Lee as she stepped back onto the hardwood floor, facing him. Listening to the song, she waited for it to get to a lull where she could gather her thoughts. When that moment seemed about to happen, she raised her hands in what was the starting position the dancer would take, and the, taking a breath —

“—Stop”, Mr Lee said, holding up a hand. Asami stopped immediately, a frown of worry on her face, concerned that she had done something wrong.

“There is… one other thing you must do for me, as you are dancing, Asami…,” Lee said slowly and deliberately. His voice more serious. He could feel his heart racing as he prepared himself.

“Yes, Mr Lee?” The CEO replied, raising her head slightly to look at the old man as she spoke.

There was an awkward pause as she noted the old man staring at her. It would have been an awkward silence, except for the music that was playing. The old man seemed to be wearing an almost unreadable expression. A look of apprehension and fear, but it seemed to dissipate as he finished his sentence and said:

“…strip.”

He seemed to breathe the words more than say them, gulping before continuing.

“Slowly, one piece at a time. And as you remove each piece of clothing…”,

He gulped again and tilted his head, looking past the young CEO, motioning for her to follow his gaze. As Asami did so and looked behind her, she heard Mr Lee continue.

“…toss them into the fireplace.” Asami blinked once in confusion, feeling another emotion, but she could not put a name to it, and tried to push it to the back of her mind to listen to Mr Lee as he continued.

“…After you have removed the last of your clothing, you must continue dancing, until the song ends”.

Mr Lee raised his voice slightly, as if to reinforce the seriousness of his request. To give it a hint of authority. He then softened his tone as he said:

“If you are able to perform this task, it will… please me. And that is your duty, is it not? To… obey all my commands? All my… wishes?”

Mr Lee said with a smile, his body temperature rising greatly. He had fantasized about this since the day he saw her on the cover of a business magazine. Her successes and accomplishments seeming growing with each day. But now, to actually have her here. Before him. To say these words aloud, knowing she would not react the way he knew she would, if she had not been brainwashed…

He struggled to keep his voice steady as he felt is member harden so much that he had to reposition his legs closer to better hide it.

The brainwashed CEO was silent for a moment, trying to process what she was told, and not think about why she was given this task, or why she had questions surfacing in her head about it.

Asami Sato prided herself on being able to accomplish any task. Being able to prove anyone wrong about her abilities. This … task, she was being made to do? The pre-brainwashed Asami from before, she would likely have struck the old man across his face and had many choice words for him before leaving. But the new Asami? the brainwashed Asami? This was a task that she had to obey. To accomplish. The reasons behind the task were irrelevant It was not her place to question them. All that mattered was that she accomplish this task for Mr Lee. As she processed her thoughts, the old man looked on.

Mr Lee watched her closely. As Asami finished her thoughts, she continued to look ahead, thinking about how to approach this task. Questions continued to linger in her head, but whatever misgivings she had were overrode by the effects of the brainwashing. And the imperative need to obey any order given to her by him.

Having visualized how she would perform her task, Asami nodded to Mr Lee, a serious and focused look on her face. She took a breath, and raised her hands in the starting position of the song as it reached a point she felt was best to begin.

Mr Lee felt mesmerized and consumed with glee. The beautiful young CEO, who had always marched to her own drum, was now slowly moving her arms and hips in a slow and measured moment, following the string violin as its pitch changed. This, while wearing the high collared jacket, thick pants and heeled high black boots. An awkward costume to perform any dance in, but Asami would prove herself more than equal to the task.

She swayed to the melody, raising a hand towards Mr Lee as if trying to reach him, before stepping back as if pushed away, mimicking an early scene from the fabled song and dance. A few minutes in, as she tried to focus on the song, she saw a slight frown on Mr Lee’s face. Suddenly remembering what else she was asked to do, Asami let out quick nod as if to reassure Mr Lee that she indeed remembered, to which Mr Lee smiled reassuringly, while keeping his hands covering his rising member.

Her hands above her head, she recreated a scene where the maiden is reaching out to the stars for guidance. She brought them down to her body, and began unbuttoning her jacket, while trying her best to keep in rhythm with the song, swaying her hips slowly.

She started at the top button, and worked her way down. Once she got to the last button, she pulled it back, revealing her grey full sleeved turtleneck. Shaking her shoulders slightly, she slowly pulled it off, one arm at a time, while being mindful to match the pace of the song. She then turned around, and taking a graceful step to the fireplace, tossed the red and black jacket in. It cackled in the fire as it soon turned to ashes. Asami then quickly turned to resume the dance, taking a step towards Mr Lee, her movements as graceful as any dancer Mr Lee had ever seen. Mr Lee smiled widely, confirming to the brainwashed Asami that she was performing as he wished. She gave a quick nod but quickly refocused on the task at hand. She was not done yet.

Concentrating on the song, she found a spot in the song where the maiden sat curled on the ground. She mimicked the scene, but used it as an opportunity to reach down and undo her boot straps. She then methodically took them off, one at a time. Then, she turned and walked back to the fire, tossing them in as well. She then slowly back walked before turning to Mr Lee, as the pitch of the violin then changed to a more ominous tone. So far, every movement she did was a perfect recreation of the original performance. She allowed herself to feel a moment of accomplishment and pride before continuing. Meanwhile, more primal feelings grew stronger in the old man.

Mr Lee struggled to contain himself. He could not believe this was happening! He could feel his heart beating through his chest, but kept himself composed as she continued. Unlike other performers who would smile as if to illicit favour from their audience, Asami had a focused and serious look on her face, as if she were working on a task with no interest for attention or praise. The focused and serious look she was wearing while performing in front of the fireplace was enthralling to Mr Lee.

The brainwashed CEO, having her loyalty to her friends replaced with obedience to the Empire, still had her pride and drive intact. Her drive to prove she could do anything. And this was no different. Mr Lee had ordered her to perform this dance which was important to him. He ordered her to slowly discard all her clothing into the fire as she performed this very intricate and elegant dance. A difficult, if not impossible task for anyone to do at the same time. But not Asami. She could do both. She would do both.

Having discarded her jacket and boots, her socked feet silently shuffled on the floor. A change from her boots clicking against the surface earlier. It was a testament to her agility and grace that at no point did she ever lose her balance or slip in her socks against the smooth surface. There was a part in the song where the dancer lay on her back and shoulders, with her legs in the air and her arms raised to the sky. Asami followed that movement closely, and took that opportunity to unbutton her pants. Then, with her legs up and feet pointed upwards, she pulled them up from her rear, revealing her ivory thighs. Walking back to the fireplace, Lee could see her shapely buttocks as her hips swayed with each graceful step with those long, perfectly shaped legs.

After tossing her pants into the fireplace, Asami turned and slow walked to the edge of the rug wearing that same focused, almost hypnotized look. She let out a slow breath as she stopped just short of the rug, taking a slow and deep breath to ready herself for her next move.

Bringing her hands to her hips, she took hold of the bottom of her grey tunic. Then, while turning in a pirouette, she pulled it up and over her head. Mr Lee let out a barely audible groan as he saw her perfectly toned mid section. Her lovely shaped breasts were covered by a white bra. Pulling the sleeves off each arm quickly, so as to keep pace with the song, she turned and tossed them into the fire to be consumed. As she did this, Her raven hair became more unkempt, but was still held in its loose ponytail by her red clip. A few thick locks would fall by either side of her face. Her quick head shake to move them away as she continued her slow dance made Mr Lee feel both weak and excited at the same time.

Her bra, panties and white socks were all that remained of her ensemble.

Turning to Mr Lee, Asami raised her leg up high and straight, revealing her remarkable flexibility while mimicking a signature part in the dance. Holding herself in that position, her back straight and both arms around her raised leg, she used one hand to reach up and pull off her white sock, holding it up before tossing it behind her into the fire. She then repeated the same act with her other leg. Now in only her bra and panties, the pace of the melody picked up, with a drum beat adding to a faster, more energetic tempo. The movements in the dance were like a marriage between ballet, acrobatics, and martial arts. All of which Asami was performing perfectly.

Turning back to Mr Lee, she put her hands behind her to unclasp her bra, and turned to the fire. Her back to Mr Lee, Mr Lee could see her naked back as she undid her bra and tossed it into the fireplace. She followed a scene from the song, raising her hands to the ceiling, before bringing them both down and hooking her thumbs under the strap of her panties. She then bent over to pull them down to her ankles, while keeping her legs straight. She stood up straight again, her back still to Mr Lee, and raised one leg with the panties hanging from her ankle. Then, with a ballerina’s grace, she moved her leg in a wide circle, and with a subtle kicking motion, flicked the last of her clothing into the fire.

Mr Lee sat transfixed as the brainwashed CEO swayed her hips, still keeping in tune with the music. Then, slowly, she raised one leg and bent it so that her foot was resting on the inside of her other leg’s thigh. With her arms raised, she reached back and pulled the band holding her hair in its loose ponytail, letting the last piece of her ensemble be consumed in the fire. Her raven hair fell down to the middle of her back. Then, still standing on one leg like a ballerina with her arms above her head, Asami pirouetted to face Mr Lee.

Mr Lee felt his throat go dry at what he saw. It was more than what he could have hoped for. Her beautiful hourglass body was flawless. Her breasts were soft and perfectly proportioned, the pink nipples looking so enticing. Toned arms, and her long legs seemed to go on forever. He could scarcely tear his eyes away from her thighs, calves, ankles, feet and toes. Her flat tummy was toned to perfection. And as she turned, he could see how wonderful her rear was. The sight of her sex made him become wet, but he did not care. It was glorious, pink and as he squinted his eyes to confirm, completely shaven. He then looked to her face, and saw her beautiful flawless face, with the emerald eyes of someone who was committed to perform her task, framed by her now unkempt black locks, which fell freely to the sides of her face, with one side being partially covered by her wavy year. With a flick of her head, the lock was tossed to the side. The simple motion made Mr Lee want to get up and grab her, but he held himself. He was going to say something, but instead stayed silent and nodded for the CEO to continue as the seemingly endless song continued. In truth, this song was a special extended version, and would not end for almost an hour. The second stanza of the song then commenced.

All the movements Asami had performed earlier were even more breathtaking now. She performed them with with more confidence and fluidity on the second try. And perhaps also, because she was no longer inhibited by any of her clothing. Asami did notice that being… liberated, from her clothing did make her movements easier to execute, and Mr Lee seemed to appreciate the performance. As Asami took note of Mr Lee’s silent approval, she returned her focus to her task. Her nude body glided and seemingly flew with each jump, spin and pirouette.

The clicking sounds her boots made when she danced earlier were now replaced with the softer sounds of her bare feet against the hardwood. For a few moments, Mr Lee found himself focusing and marvelling and her skilled footwork, and her lovely feet. He then allowed his eyes to wander to the rest of her beautiful body.

As she danced, he noticed her body shining more and more against the fireplace. He then realized it was not just because of her beautiful porcelain white skin, but because it was now covered in sweat. She had been dancing non-stop for almost 50 minutes, showing no evidence of fatigue in her form or movement. She was incredible.

At one point, the brainwashed Asami performed a ballet leap. At the apex of the jump, her legs were stretched parallel to the ground in a perfect split, her arms stretch out as well. She seemed to be suspended in the air for a few moments before descending. She landed and barely made a sound with her soft feet. She then spun into a pirouette before continuing on with her dance. Mr Lee breathed out heavily as her cute breasts shook and bounced freely with every subtle movement, her long raven hair flowing behind her head like a black flame.

The young CEO had entered the suite in her fire nation ensemble, and performed the Earth nation dance as Mr Lee had asked. She also fulfilled his other request, and in doing so, was now completely naked. Every fibre of clothing that covered her when she arrive was made into an offering to the fireplace behind her. Just as Mr Lee had wished. From what she could see from Mr Lee, he appeared to be very happy.

The song finally approached its end. At its end the, drum beat grew softer and more distant as it slowed. The string violin music was the only audible sound to be heard. As it slowed more and more, Asami prepared herself for the final act, as the song dictated.

Facing Mr Lee, she raised her hands above her head and reached down in front of her, placing her hands shoulder length part on the floor. Then, tucking her head down, she leaned forward, and in an amazing display of grace and agility, slowly lifter her body and legs straight up, ending in a perfect handstand.

With her legs pointing straight up, and her back straight, she then slowly spread her legs far apart until they were perfectly parallel with the floor. She then rotated her pelvis and brought herself down while keeping her legs in their perfect split position. She then lifted her upper body, from the waist up, so that she was essentially sitting upright with her legs spread out. She then lifted her arms high above her head as if reaching for the sky.

That was the final position of the dance, sitting on the floor with her legs spread in a perfect split, and with her feet and toes pointed away on either side. Her perfect posture and balance allowed her to stay like that with her back straight, her head facing forward to Mr Lee, and her arms lifted up over her. As the song finally finished, the brainwashed Asami, sweat dripping from her face, and coated all over her body, looked at Mr Lee sitting on the sofa. She wore that same determined, focused look on her face, awaiting his reaction.. She waited silently for him to reply if he was pleased.

The end of the performance by Asami had been so masterful that Mr Lee could not even smile. He had tried to control himself as the last of the young CEO’s clothing was tossed into the fire, but he could feel a wetness on his robes, and it was not sweat. It was all too much.

Seeing the object of his lust perform a striptease, tossing each piece of clothing into the fire at his bidding, until she was naked, was almost intoxicating. But watching her dance naked before him for almost an hour? And then being able to end the dance in that position, and continue to hold it? He was on the verge of hyperventilating.

He could no longer wait. He looked at the brainwashed beauty before him, waiting for his next command. He got up slowly, and walked over the rug to where Asami was just beyond it, in her lovely position. As he got closer, he noted her features up close. Her gorgeous body, once covered by all her offending clothing, was now exposed in all its glory for his hungry eyes. Her long legs stretched out to each side. Her beautiful flawless face, framed by her disheveled, almost wild black hair that cascaded down her face, added the impression of a wild side to the reserved intellectual beauty. A few strands of hair were matted against her sweaty cheek. Those incredible green eyes, and those soft pouty red lips. So soft.

He undid a button at the top of his robe, and after pulling it open, removed his robe and tossed it to the side, revealing he had been wearing nothing underneath but his underwear, which he all but tore off and threw away as well, exposing his manhood.

His thick and phallic member was raised almost all the way, and there were traces of cum all along its sides. Evidence of his earlier… releases. His nostrils flared as he decided he could no longer restrain his urges. He had a smile on his face, but it was a hungry one. He stopped just in front of Asami, the mind washed beauty still sitting in the splits position with her arms up, as she had not been given position to move. Still breathing heavily herself from her performance, her perfect soft breasts rising and falling as her chest heaved. She looked briefly at his member, then back up at him questioningly with a somewhat dazed, confused stare as she continued to hold her position.

There was a moment before Lee said hoarsely: “Take it.”

Asami blinked, confused.

“Put it in your mouth. Now. You must do this to please me,” he said with the urgency of a child rushing to get to the bathroom in time. In any other situation, it would have sounded pathetic to Asami, but in her new brainwashed state, she did not have the agency to feel any sense of defiance or right to refuse. So it did not come across as pathetic. It was as order. And she was to treat every order from Mr Lee as one from Guan, the supreme leader. And every order was to be obeyed.

Asami looked at his member and then up at him before giving a silent nod. Then, ignoring the pungent smell emanating in front of her, she tentatively opened her mouth and leaned forward as much as she could without falling.

Mr Lee then took another half step so that his groin was right up to the young CEO’s face, and felt his heart skip a beat as he could feel his prize’s warm breath wash over his member before soft ruby red lips closed around the middle of it. His arousal was high at the realization that his member was now in Asami’s mouth, and its warmth was breathtaking. He was further aroused when he felt the heat from Asami’s nostrils against the part of his member not in his mouth.

“Suck on it gently, please. And use your tongue. It will please me”, Mr Lee said softly and insistently while smiling to himself.

“Mmmph”, Asami complied as best she could verbally with Mr Lee’s member in her mouth. She used her tongue to gently probe the underside of the hardening member, going from one side to another, feeling the veins along it enlarge as she did so. As she started sucking, she felt a hot liquid shoot into her mouth, like a pulse. She loosened her mouth grip to swallow before clamping again and repeating. She made a move to bring her hands down to balance herself against Mr Lee’s thighs, but stopped when she heard his voice.

“No. You do not need your hands. Leave them where they are”, Mr Lee said. As she did so, Mr Lee reached out and took each hand into his own, and interlocked their fingers.

Mr Lee now stood with the brainwashed Asami sitting in the splits position, with her mouth pressed against his groin, his member in her mouth, moving back and forth slightly, as she swallowed and sucked, repeatedly. She was supported by Mr Lee, who had taken her outstretched hands into his own, holding them high, supporting her so she would not fall forward or back.

The rhythmic movement of Asami sucking back and forth using only her head and body, while her hands were in Mr Lee’s, continued for what seemed like several minutes. Her breasts bounced with each movement, and the sweat was dripping down them, off her nipples onto the hardwood floor.

As the movements progressed, Mr Lee felt his lust and desire grow more and more. He had gotten that which he desired. But this night was only beginning. As the thoughts of what he had planned played out in his head, he felt his nether regions warming. He could feel the blood rushing to his head as the scenarios in his head played out. He was breathing harder and faster, and brought one of Asami’s hands to his mouth, kissing and sucking on her fingers, while licking her palms before interlocking their fingers again.

He could feel a load coming. He said in a loud voice:

“Asami, get ready, it’s coming”.

Asami grunted in compliance, concluding that he must have meant that there was going to be a lot more of what she was swallowing, and it would be in a burst.

The rhythmic movements got faster, with Mr Lee controlling the tempo, rocking his pelvis back and forth faster and faster, until with a moan he let loose.

Asami had braced herself mentally, and relaxed her lips a bit as the load shot out. With the member in her mouth, she felt a flood of hot liquid line the inside her mouth, almost filling her cheeks. Taking calming breaths through her nose, she diligently swallowed the deposit, a bit at a time, until a final swallow seemed to leave the softening member as the only thing in her mouth that wasn’t her own. Closing her eyes momentarily, she let out another breath through her nose as she felt Mr Lee pull back his pelvis while letting go of her hands, letting her finally rest them on her outstretched thighs.

As Mr Lee stepped back, he looked down at Asami. Some cum had shot out as he pulled out, with a few drops falling on her lovely sweat drenched breasts. But Asami, while breathing heavily and looking down to confirm the deposit on her chest, said nothing, focusing more on controlling her breathing. She then looked up after several moments to Mr Lee, for what was next.

Mr Lee’s member may have been spent, but he was not. This was glorious. It was more than what he had hoped for. The things he had her do, the things he had planned, it was all because of the brainwashing. A blessing that he would lend more of his considerable fortune to support. After all, it had given him that which had craved most. But for now, he was going to savour this. Take his time. Yes, he already knew what he was going to do next!

Mr Lee knelt down to Asami, so that they were looking at each other at eye level. Mr Lee crouched, wearing only his slippers that he neglected to take off, stared into the emerald eyes of Asami, the beautiful young CEO, sitting in her splits position, who was wearing nothing at all.

“Asami,”, Mr Lee said, using a finger to lift Asami’s chin, so that they locked eyes.

“Yes, Mr Lee”, Asami said obediently in a laboured breath.

“You were… magnificent. You have pleased me greatly. And I will let our leader know that I have been most pleased with you you completed this… task” he said wearing a wide smile.

“Thank you, Mr Lee”, Asami said in a more composed tone. She felt a tinge of pride in pleasing Mr Lee, and in knowing that the leader would be pleased. Although she was unsure how this was helping the Earth Empire. But that did not matter. What mattered was that she obey. And please Mr Lee on behalf of the Earth Empire.

“There is much for us to do. I have, so much planned for us to accomplish together”, Mr Lee said. yes, he thought. There was much he wanted to do with her. To her.

His mood almost euphoric for all he had been able to do, and almost delirious with glee at all the things he had planned. He felt his member hardening again but controlled himself.

“But first”, he continued, “you must rest. Here”, as he said this, he stepped back and offered his hand. Asami took it and, using her other hand, pressed it to the floor so that she could better move her legs out of their splits position. Standing up with her hand being held by Mr Lee, she looked at him, the height difference between her and the short old man more evident now than before.

She expected Mr Lee to walk them towards the couch, but he instead used his other hand to point behind her to the bare floor in front of the fireplace.

“There. Lie on your back there, so that you are sideways to the fireplace”, he said gently.

Confused, but obeying, the brainwashed CEO stepped to the spot, her delicate bare feet sticky with sweat, and laid down on the hardwood floor. She turned her head to the side of the fireplace, and then the edge of the rug, to ensure she had a good distance from either side, before laying her head back, letting her long damp hair act as a cushion of sorts. Her shoulders were both square on the floor, with her rear on the floor and her legs stretched out and feet touching one another. She cold feel her sweat making her body slide against the hardwood flooring.

Mr Lee watched and nodded, and told her to stay there as he went back to the dining area. She could discern that he was doing something with the record. Which was confirmed when as Mr Lee walked back to the area, a new melody started to play. It was a much slower song than the first, with a flute of sorts, and string musing playing at a low volume.

Mr Lee, instead of coming back, then went into the hallway. Asami furrowed her tired brows, raising one, wondering where he was going. She would have gotten up to ask, but was told to lie where she was. She then heard a door open and close, with Mr Lee likely attending to something before returning. She turned her head towards the side of the dining room, taking in the antique furniture, the paintings along the walls and the various other furniture items.

She the turned her attention back to the flame to her left, remembering that it was the final resting place of all her clothing as she danced. If was a strange sensation to watch everything from her position on the floor. She felt her breathing being to return to normal, with the flame keeping her nude body from feeling any breeze or draft. She heard Mr Lee return, and turned as he walked towards her. He was carrying some kind of black case with a handle, but based on her angle lying down, she couldn’t see what it was exactly.

Mr Lee stood before her, still naked, as he had not bothered to put anything on. He wore the same smile, but now it seemed to carry an expression of newfound excitement. Before Asami could think of what that might be, Mr Lee stepped closer, and sat on his knees, so that he was a few inches from Asami’s forearm which was at her side, with the fireplace on the other side of her. He kept the smile on her face as his eyes wandered over her body, from her head down to her body, all the way to her legs and feet.

She was magnificent, he thought to himself. And she was all his. He was so thankful for the brainwashing that allowed him to have this prize. He was told the brainwashing was almost impossible to break, but he would ask if there was a way to strengthen it. just in case.

For all the respect and accomplishments Asami was known for, it was her beauty, her perfect face, her perfect body, that he craved. Her intelligence was alluring as well, but the brainwashing had ensured that the intelligence and pride were retained without the misguided virtues of loyalty to her circle of friends. She was here now. And he would enjoy this. And take his time. But first.

“Please stretch your arms out like this,” Mr Lee said, demonstrating by lifting his own arms up over his head with an almost playful smile.

“Yes Mr Lee”, Asami said, letting her arms fall over her head, with her forearms and knuckles resting on the floor above her head.

“And spread your legs apart,” Mr Lee said.

“Yes, Mr Lee”, Asami said as she complied. She spread them shoulder length apart, but Mr Lee motioned that she spread them wider, which she did. When she spread them far enough apart for Mr Lee’s liking, he thanked her and placed his hand on her flat stomach. He felt her slightly flinch at his touch, but felt a surge of glee as she, after a tentative moment, relaxed.

“Did you enjoy… tasting me?”, Mr Lee said in that same friendly tone.

“Uh, Yes, Mr Lee”, Asami had to reply yes, as to say otherwise could have displeased Mr Lee.

Mr Lee smiled more as he began to gently rub her toned flat stomach using slow deliberate movements. He grinned as he felt Asami stiffen sightly at his touch.

“Good,” he cooed softly. “You swallowed almost everything I gave you. I am very happy for that”, he said before patting her stomach softly and reaching behind him for whatever was in the handled box he was carrying.

“Although…” he said with a toothy grin, as he looked at her glorious breasts as her chest heaved from her earlier activities, it was soaked in sweat from her wonderful performance, although some of the wetness glistening on it was from some of his leftover juices.

“…You did spill some of my offering onto your body,” he said with an almost playful chid.

Almost on instinct, Asami tucked her chin onto her collarbone, as if trying to look down at her chest. Seeing it, her face reddened slightly, and she relaxed her head back and began to left her shoulders as if trying to sit up, and turned towards Mr Lee, saying:

“Forgive me, Mr Lee—“ she began, but was cut off as Mr Lee raised his other hand and gently put his fingers to her lips, touching them softly. His motion was meant to tell her to remain lying down, understanding this, Asami let out a soft breath and did so. As she breathed out, Mr Lee’s breath cut short for a moment, as he felt her warm breath against his fingertips. Although she was brainwashed, it was as though he were transfixed, mesmerized by the moment. But he remembered that she was brainwashed to obey him. He was in control. Of her. After that quick thought, he then composed himself, and spoke quickly:

“Shhh, shhh, it is okay, my dear, you have nothing to apologize for. As I said, you were, magnificent”, he finished with a smile. He glanced again at her wondrous form before returning his gaze to her eyes and speaking.

“There is much I have planned for you. But you will not be able to fulfill any of my future wishes until after…”


He paused as he said this, his toothy smile growing larger, as if revealing a surprise. He then moved his other arm out from behind his body, and showed the naked CEO what he had been holding out of her line of sight.

It was some kind of lime green cloth, she realized. And it was wet. It took a moment for the scent to reach Asami for her to realize what that fragrant smell was.

It was soap.

Mr Lee giggled before finishing his sentence in a hoarse whisper.

“…I’ve given you a nice, warm, sponge bath”.

Asami’s emerald eyes widened momentarily. She felt a brief feeling that she should refuse, or say something. But the brainwashing was strong enough to override any such defiance. She let out a breath and nodded in compliance.

Mr Lee used his other hand to take Asami’s hand that was between her and him, and lift it up. He then said:

“Are you ready?” Mr Lee’ mind was almost on fire with lust and desire, but he managed to sound calm and composed.

Asami, unable to do anything but comply, said simply and respectfully:

“Yes, Mr Lee”.

Mr Lee’s grin almost reached his ears, and, putting his hand to his mouth, kissed it, before he used the sponge to wipe at it.

Asami put her head back and decided it best to just stare up at the ceiling, trying without success to ignore the mysterious doubts in her mind as Mr Lee began his task.

End of part 1
Sign up to rate and review this story