Categories > Anime/Manga > Yu-Gi-Oh!

Evil Lurks Within

by KurtPikachu2001 0 reviews

An ultimate crossover, and an all star extravaganza of anime characters and adult cartoons coming together to destroy an evil that is about to take over.

Category: Yu-Gi-Oh! - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover - Characters: Yugi Mutou - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2023-07-05 - 5504 words - Complete

0Unrated
A/N My friend Okamura and I got together and wrote this fanfic on the MacfarlaneVerse Proboard!! Please enjoy and review!


Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh, Family Guy, American Dad, Futurama, Paradise PD and Duncanville.


Fanfic Title:


Evil Lurks Within


by: Trenton Sands and Okamura Makino Yokoyama


Scene 1:



An Evil Lurks Within


A meeting of protagonists commences at a local community center. Okamura Makino Yokoyama, is the group’s overseer. The first people to arrive include Ash of Pokémon, Yugi of Yu-Gi-Oh, and Peter of Family Guy. They greet each other friendly and shake hands.


Peter (Happily): Yeah! We’re the good guys! Whoo! Hey, I heard there would be snacks…


Okamura: Yes, Peter! They’re right there. Points to the snack table


Peter (Happily): Freakin’ sweet! Is there beer too?


Okamura: Sorry I'm afraid not.


Peter (moans): Ohhhh.


Ash, Yugi, and Peter help themselves to the snacks provided.


Yugi (confused): Hey, aren’t there supposed to be others coming?


Okamura: Yes, Yugi. They should be here soon to help us decide how to defeat our enemies...


Others came in through the door. First up, the rest of the Griffin family, then The Smiths from American Dad, and then the Harris Family of Duncanville, and finally the Paradise PD!


Lois: Peter? You're here too!


Peter: Hey Lois!


Lois: Isn't it just like you to chow down on the snacks!


Chris: Oh boy! Another fun family event!


Meg: Why couldn't we have just stayed home! Do I REALLY need to be here?


Peter: Shut up, Meg!


Brian: We all got a text from you, Okamura to come here for some reason.


Stewie: Oh gosh. I hope it's not a Willy Wonka scenario. The golden ticket bullcrap.


Stan: Can't believe how many families from FOX came to this.


Klaus: We're TBS now.


Stan: Oh yes that's right.


Roger: As long as they serve Rain Duck wine, I'm in!


Francine: Hey, that's my turf!


Hayley: Who are these enemies we have to fight? You all know I'm against fighting.


Steve: Should've stayed home with Jeff.


Klaus: He was too scared to come.


Jack: Hey, we got your message too! Is this going to be a Lolopalooza thing, I hope?


Annie: Jack! Seriously, do you see any rock bands here!


Duncan: A ton of people showed up to this.


Kimberly: Hey, Duncan. Isn't that Ash Ketchum?


Duncan: Why so it is!


Jing: Your Pokemon cards are mine now.


Kevin: All the anime characters are here! This is going to be way better than larping!


Randall: You would get excited about that, would you?


Gina: This looks like a gathering. We got the message to that there's some evil twat waffles out there!


Dusty: Wonder who they are?


Bullet: This is awesome! Family Guy and American Dad are here! Once this is over I'm going to have a great time with Brian, Roger, and Klaus!


Stanley: Last time I was in a gathering it was the great fire of Chicago of 1871!


Kevin: I can't wait to tell my friends I saw some of my favorite anime characters!


Randall: Then you'll be an even bigger social outcast than you already are.


Kevin: I'll have you know that my friends will very impressed if I tell him.


Randall: Yes that's correct. I forgot you hung out with those larper geeks. Only an idiot like you would get excited about that, Kevin!


Kevin: Hey, I'm no dumbass! In fact I'm smart! I've been smart this whole time only you didn't know!


Randall (holds out fist): Prove it! If you're so smart, see that?


Kevin (slaps Randall's fist): Yeah!


Randall's fist goes up in the air and lands on Kevin's head.


Kevin: Woah!


Lois: All right, that's enough!


Stan: So, can we get down to business now?


Ash, Okamura and Yugi were about to make an announcement.



Scene 2:



Okamura: Thank you all for coming. I have a very important announcement to make. Ever since the enemy, AKA the Futurama franchise, was renewed, they’ve been spreading Satanist views across the globe. They’ve already destroyed the entire state of New York. They must be stopped before the rest of the U.S. and the world is destroyed.


Stan: Bastards. God can’t save them now.


Yugi: Not even my Millennium Puzzle can stop them.


Ash: And a Pokémon battle won’t help because they don’t have Pokémon.


Okamura: Right. Fortunately I may have a plan.


Francine: What can we do?


Okamura: It’s simple. We’ll have to fool them by making them think they won a contest. Then local law enforcement the Paradise PD over there can arrest them. That’s where all of you come in. You’ll pretend that you’re all contest winners.


Stan: You can depend on us!


Jack: Can we find out what type of music these people like? Probably invite them to a Rolling Stones concert with Aerosmith as their opening act?


Annie (sarcastically): Brilliant plan, William James Sidis! Maybe we can have them park their cars in parallel zones and I can give them parking tickets.


Peter: I think a charity event would be cool. We'll tell everyone Meg has AIDS!


Meg: DAD!


Stewie: I know! Let's say Brian gonerreah!


Brian: Stewie!


Okamura: I appreciate you all trying to come up with plans, but I'm sticking with my idea.


Steve: Sure, we're fine with that.


Hayley: At least we're approaching this without violence.


Brian: Well said.


Okamura: And you Paradise PD can step in and arrest them!


Randall, Dusty, Kevin: YEAH!


Kevin: What I wouldn't give to turn Bender into a can opener!


Dusty: He'd be better as a soup can!


Randall: We can pound him into metal and I can wear him as a badge!


Bullet: Now you're talking!


Gina: I'm going to give Leela the Five Finger Death Punch.




Scene 3:



At the community center, everyone was talking about the plan for a contest that was going to be panned out. Also, spoke about Futurama.



Jack: Futurama? Didn't they make a comeback on Hulu?


Duncan: We were on Hulu, for only 4 episode during our third and final season, and (blows and waves hand) we're gone.


Annie (sighs): Yes, we were aware.


Peter: Futurama are Satanists? Who knew?


Lois: That's the price you pay for having a toxic fanbase.


Stewie: Hows about this? We go inside my time machine and I'll erase Futurama from existence. That way I can become a Satanist with millions of followers!


Klaus: Can I join?


Brian: I like your plan. But we should go along with whatever Okamura wants to do.


Stan: What contest can we say we've entered?


Francine: How about Pictionary?


Stewie: How about one of my sexy parties?


Brian: They're asking for contests not parties.


Roger: A slow race to the end of the room?


Randall (to his officers): Any of you come up with contest ideas?


Bullet: This will be a tough one. Something with cocaine maybe?


Kevin: Will we use any Pokemon or Yu-Gi-Oh cards? That is if we gain access to them?


Randall: Didn't you hear anything asshole? Futurama doesn't have Pokemon or Yu-Gi-Oh cards.


Gina: Ooooh, I'd love to tear apart those Futurama fuckasses limb from limb!


Dusty: An eating contest? I'm up for that!


Ash: No it has to be something better.


Yugi: Something huge.


Okamura: Something no one has ever thought of before.


Yugi: Perhaps this will motivate you all! (grabs a remote).


Pushing a button on the remote, a television screen appears. On the screen shows all the cruel, violet, and sadistic damage the Futurama Planet Express crew had done. People were running around humping fire hydrants, some were forced to prostitute themselves, lots of people march around saying, "All Hail The Almighty Futurama!" Crime, drugs, vandalism, alcoholism and poverty were all around.


Person: I must vandalize this mailbox for Bender!


Person 2: Fry and Leela are life!



Person: I'm going to write a fanfic about Fry and Leela exploring romantic feelings for one another!



Then two superheroes flew by and they were named Super Biden and Ultra Fetterman. Apparently Joe Biden and John Fetterman became superhero but did nothing to stop the chaos just kept flying around then they landed. Super Biden wore a red and yellow superhero outfit with speedos, tights, a fan on his back that enables him to fly that works like a cheap lawn mower, and the letters SB on his chest. Ultra Fetterman wore a superhero outfit with a purple cape, boots, bodysuit, trunks, and the letters UF on his chest.


Super Biden: I'm sensing a disturbance in the force.


Ultra Fetterman: me too! I seem to see ah uhhhh....uhhhhh...a brick wall! a brick wall! a brick wall!


Super Biden: Oh come on, man. There you go repeating yourself again. This isn't Village Of The Damned.


Ultra Fetterman: oh sorry. Thought it was for a minute. Say listen lets go hit the I95, uhhhh, 95, 95, 95, 95 the popular eatery!


Super Biden: I'm starving anyway. Hopefully they'll have some chocolate chocolate chip!


Ultra Fetterman and Super Biden flew away.


Super Biden: We're doing a great job with this, aren't we?


Ultra Fetterman: Why do they get to wear jeans and we have to wear spandex!


Super Biden: What does THAT have to do with this conversation?




Scene 4:


After witnessing the horrors that Futurama plagued upon New York and it's people. The whole room was up in arms. Ash, Yugi, and Okamura were too.


Stan: Ugh! Turn it off, turn it off!


Peter: We can't take it anymore!


Lois: Yeah, and people want to think our cartoon Family Guy is the worst of all?


Randall: Hey, Griffins! Want to believe your cartoon is hated? Imagine all the hate we got!


Kevin: You don't know the half of it. Try living though "Kevin Sucks" day.


Yugi (turns off the tv) : See? We have to defeat Futurama on our own!


Okamura: I think we should say they won a getaway to a exclusive luxury resort!


Everyone nods their heads. Then Stan whispers something to Okamura.


Stan (whispering to Okamura) : After we defeat Futurama, I want to prank you.


Okamura: Heh. Yea, that’d be great!


Francine: What did you tell him, honey?


Stan: Just guy stuff.


Everyone helps turn the community center into a prize room. Ash calls Planet Express.


Jack: Thanks to my plumbing experience I can build too! How did we do you guys? (to Ash, Okamura, and Yugi)


Annie: Yes, how did we do, Mr. Yugi and Ash?


Yugi: Excellent!


Ash: I love it!


Okamura: Exactly with the right specifications!


Hayley: Can we put up some peace sign posters?


Steve: Nah, I wouldn't.


Roger: You're one to talk, Steve. You probably had a secret desire to put Star Wars posters all over the place.


Klaus: I'm just going to keep my mouth shut and leave this up to Ash, Okamura, and Yugi.


Chris: This place looks amazing! What should I try first?


Meg: Chris, this room is to trick the Futurama characters, not for you to have fun in!


Chris: With an attitude like that, it's no wonder everybody hates you!


Meg runs off crying. Gina and Dusty look at the prize room everyone pitched in to build.


Dusty: Wow! We made this place look like Possum Pizza!


Gina: I wouldn't say Possum Pizza, I'd say it's more of a Dave and Busters vibe.


Stanley (wakes up): This is like when I was a manager of Woolworths! (sleeps again)


Francine: I say this looks more like a Chili's. I worked there when I got out of prison!


Leela (answers the phone): Hello?


Ash (in a deep voice) : Hello. Planet Express?


Leela: That’s us. You're talking to them!


Ash (in a deep voice): You’ve won an exclusive vacation to Hawaii!


Leela: That’s great! How do we claim our vacation?


Ash, in his disguised voice, gives the address to the community center.


Leela: Got it! Thanks. We’ll be there in 10 minutes. (hangs up)


Ash: Ok, they fell for it! Everyone, get ready!


Duncan: One day I hope to marry Mia in a place like this.


Kimberly: Yeah, and I'll marry Wolf in a place like this!


Jing (laughs): Siblings! You can't live with them. You can't live without them!





Scene 5:



Meanwhile at Lovely Corp, Brett DeMarco was watching a Google Easrth on a laptop screen and he sees all the damage Fry, Leela, and Bender were doing to New York.


Brett DeMarco: Where the fuck is this Champs-Elyees? This shit is way beyond serious! Fitz isn't going to like this at all.


Continuing to watch, Brett DeMarco sees Fry, Bender, and Leela engage in conversation with Hermes, Amy, and Zoidberg.


Fry: Awesome news!


Amy: What is it?


Leela: We won a contest.


Bender: For an exclusive luxury resort! I'm in baby!


Zoidberg: Hooray! Zoidberg will take full advantage!


Bender: But first before we go we'll send some assassins.


Hermes: Assassins, mon?


Fry: What for?


Leela: Bender's right, in case there's any other adult cartoons trying to stop us!


Amy: Zapp! Kiff! Get out here at once!


Brett DeMarco: I must warn Fitz! Miserable Futurama! When will they ever give up and stay dead!


Running off to the Lovely Corp board room where Fitz spent most of his time, however Fitz was fast asleep and the TV he was watching was blaring.


TV: We now return to Law And Order Special Disney Unit!


On the show, it has the Anna and Elsa chasing Scar in an intense high speed car chase.


Scar (driving and shooting): You'll never take me alive bitches!


Anna: Pull over right now!


Elsa: Stop In the Name of The Law!


Scar: Feel the wrath of my bomb, cunts!


When Scar though the bomb at Elsa and Anna, their police car exploded which woke up Fitz.


Fitz: What the fuck happened to Law And Order SUV?! Damn! Disney just has to ruin everything, don't they!


Brett DeMarco (running into the board room): There's more important matters at hand, sir.


Fitz: What is it, Brett?


Brett DeMarco: I was watching Google Earth and I just got word that those Futurama assholes are now satanists!


Fitz: Always knew they were up to no good.


Brett DeMarco: You should see what's going on in New York! It looks like something out of Midsommar! Fuck, it's worst than the riots in France!


Fitz: What else did you find out?


Brett DeMarco: They sending Zapp and Kiff to be hitman for whatever adult cartoon might be after them.


Fitz: I say let them come over, bring them on I say!


A doorbell is heard and Brett goes to answer it.


Brett DeMarco: May I help you?


It was Zapp and Kiff dressed up in kiddie Halloween costumes. Zapp was a mummy and Kiff was a ghost.


Zapp and Kiff: Twick Or Tweat!


Brett DeMarco: Before I let you in, can I see your bags?


Fitz (goes to the door): Hey, how old are you assholes? Aren't you a little way too old to be trick or treating?


Kiff: Uhh, we're hitmen and....


Zapp: Fuck you, Kiff! You're going to expose us.


Fitz and Brett DeMarco drag Zapp and Kiff inside. Their costumes were ripped off.


Zapp: See what your incompetance got us into?


Kiff: Sorry!


Fitz: State your business! Who sent you?


Brett DeMarco: How did you get here so fast?


KIff: Don't forget we're from the future....


Zapp (punches Kiff): The Planet Express Crew sent us, while on our way we learned all about your Lovely Corp business.


Kiff: Yes and we figured....


Zapp: Kiff, shut up! Now we are going to assassinate you dead on. Then we take over your company which I shall call DOOP 2!


Fitz: They fuck you will! Little do you know we have backup!


Zapp and Kiff have their guns aimed at Fitz and Brett DeMarco.


Brett DeMarco: If you think we're going to surrender.....


Kiff: We have you at gunpoint.....


Fitz: Before you kill us and take over Lovely Corp, I want to make a speech. What is America's Favorite Pastime?


Zapp: We're usually in space a lot. How would we know?


Fitz (calls out): Baseball! A man stands alone at the plate. This is the time for what? For individual achievement....


Zapp and Kiff cocked their guns at Fitz and Brett DeMarco only to get knocked out from behind. Frank Flipperfist (who was armed with a baseball bat) and Pedro Pooptooth were standing in front of the knocked out Zapp and Kiff whose heads were bleeding from getting hit.


Pedro Pooptooth: Batter up, putos!


Fitz: Thank you Frank and Pedro! Whatever would we do without you!


Frank Flipperfist: We always have your back when someone is trying to kill you.


Fitz: Baseball bats! The greatest weapon for villains to plan the unexpected!


Brett DeMarco: You got that from the Untouchables didn't you?


Frank Flipperfist: Yes we did, we loved your Robert DeNiro impression!


Pedro Pooptooth: What shall we do with these fuckers, puto?


Fitz: Shoot them up like fucking swiss cheese!


Brett DeMarco, Fitz, Frank, and Pedro all shot their guns at Zapp and Kiff.


Fitz: Bury them in the backyard!


Brett DeMarco: Can we try to destroy Planet Express too?


Fitz: Absolutely we will. But we'll all work alone and do it our way!




Scene 6:


Ten minutes have passed. Still no sign of Fry, Bender, Leela, Hermes, Amy, or Zoidberg to show up to claim their 'prize'.


Ash: Nobody is coming?


Okamura: Guess not. Ugh, those damn Satanists are gonna be the death of us.


Yugi: They must be smarter than we thought.


Okamura: That can't be. They're morons.


Peter: Ah nuts! I was looking forward to kicking ass.


Stan: They're from the future....


Steve: Could be the possibility that they're from the future, they're more advanced than us.


Chris: Hey, you think you can teach me some of that geek talk?


Then Okamura get news that Lovely Corp has stepped up to the plate.


Okamura: Looks like we're gonna help Lovely Corp defeat Futurama head-on.


Randall: Maybe not, there is no way we are teaming up with our enemy Lovely Corp.


Bullet: Probably they want to beat Futurama before we do so they can kill us all.


Brian: You all bring up some good points there. We should not trust this Lovely Corp. Sheesh, corporations....


Dusty: That's what our fourth season was all about.


Stewie: What is taking these Futurama bastards so long!


Stan: If only there was a way we can lure them faster.


Roger: I know, I'll dress up like a cheap hooker! That always gets them!


Okamura: I do know that Fry and Bender love cheap hookers, so we'll go with Roger's idea.


Klaus: Wundabar!


Ash: Okay Roger! Let's gets you dressed up!


Jack: How about we dress him up like Courtney Love? The biggest slut in the 90s.


Annie: Please, Jack! Don't you have any ideas that don't involve classic rock?


Duncan: I have a Playboy magazine we can get inspiration from!


Annie: DUNCAN!


Duncan: Okay!


Kimberly: Let's leave this to the adults.


Steve: What should we kids do in the meantime?


Hayley: Drop out of this, that's what.


Yugi: NO! Nobody is going anywhere until we get Futurama over here!


Okamura: That's right, Yugi! Until we get those pathetic assholes at Planet Express and obliterate them!


Kevin: We should all do what Ash and Yugi say.


Gina: Usually Satanists work fast. How long does it take to claim a contest prize, anyway?


Dusty was at the snack table and he was eating all the snacks!


Stanley (wakes up): Dusty! Save some of those snacks for the rest of us! You look like Lou Costello in a barrell.


Dusty: Oops sorry, hee hee!


Chris: I still have those clothes I put on my fake girlfriend, Heather.


Meg: Sure, we can do that.


Stewie: I have some good fashion sense! Hint Hint!


Brian (rolls eyes): That you do.


Peter: No! Leave this to the professionals.


Stan: We'll let you kids know if we want you to do anything.


Francine: Why don't you all look out a window and give us a signal if Futurama is coming!


Chris: Sure, that sounds fair.


Jing: Hey Ash you're a kid aren't you going to help look out?


Okamura: He'll be helping us with the outfit.


Ash: Nope, Yugi says I don't have to.


Duncan, Kimberly, Jing, Steve, Hayley, Stewie, Chris, and Meg all look out a window to see any sign of the Planet Express Crew coming. While, Peter, Lois, Brian, Stan, Klaus, Ash, Yugi, Okamura, Francine, Jack, Roger, and Annie were working on the hooker outfit.


Lois: This is just like The Devil Wears Prada!


Chris wants to open the window.


Meg: Chris, you dumbass moron! Why are you opening the window?!?!


Stewie: Good going, Chris! Are you trying to get us in trouble?


Chris: NO! I'm TRYING to get some fresh air in here, it's all hot and stuffy!


Hayley: Please close it, we can't let anyone know what we're plotting against Futurama.


Steve: That's true. This is a top secret mission.


Chris: That's my favorite Zucker Brothers movie!


Duncan: Here, I'll close it.


When Duncan closes the window another one opens.


Kimberly: Must be a very windy day.....(closes window)


The window didn't close properly so Chris and Meg were fighting over it.


Meg: See what you started? You just had to open that window!


Chris: Well, eeexxxccccccuuuuuusssssseeee mmmmmmmmmmeeeeeee!


Meg: You can't do anything right!


Hayley: Please, stop fighting!


Steve: It's not worth it.


Duncan: We need to learn to get along.


Kimberly: Or else the Futurama gang can win against us!


Stewie: Remember what Jack Nicholson said in Mars Attacks, "Can't We All Just Get Along?"


Meg and Chris begin to hit, kick, and smack each other near the window.


Jing: They fight worse than you guys do.


Duncan: Chris! Meg!


Kimberly: For the love of social media! STOP!


Chris and Meg stop fighting and Meg slips on a rug and falls out the window.


Randall: What the fuck happened here?


Chris: Meg fell out of the window.


Steve: They were fighting and....


Gina: Know what, we'll just have to do this without her.


Kevin: She did whine earlier that she has to be a part of this.


Hayley: Okay then. It's not like she's going to tell any outsiders about what we are doing. Or being forced into.....


Klaus: For the last time, Hayley, it's non violent!


Stewie: Why do you keep forgetting that?


Duncan, Kimberly, Jing, Hayley, Steve, and Chris all stare in disbelief. Lois, Francine, Ash, Yugi, Okamura, Stan, Peter, Jack, and Annie all finished the hooker outfit for Roger.


Yugi: All right, let it begin.


Ash: But Meg is gone.


Okamura: The plan is still on! Meg or no Meg!





Scene 7:



Okamura: Here. (Hands Roger a whistle necklace) Paradise PD is standing by. If anything goes wrong, blow the whistle.


Roger: (Puts on the whistle) OKay, here I go! Time to work a corner, pull in some tricks, and be knee deep in strange!


Standing on a corner. Roger, dressed to the nines, steps outside and tries to look sexy.


Roger: Damn, being this hot is making me thirsty.


Walking to another side of the street, Roger goes to a vending machine that sells Hawaiian Punch. He puts in a dollar then is about to grab the drink when a hand reaches out.


Roger: Aaaaaah! Get out of there!


The machine opens, revealing Fry. The Planet Express ship had a cloaking device and had been nearby for quite some time.


Fry: Hello, Roger.


Roger: What do you want, you pest?


Fry: Ever since my old enemy Okamura tried to make a move on me, the whole Planet Express team turned to Satan to fuel our wicked desires.


Roger: You son of a bitch! Well your reign of terror ends NOW.


Fry: I don't think so!


Roger blows into the whistle but no sound is emitted no matter how hard he blows.


Fry: Looking for this? (Holds up the whistle ball)


Roger: What the? How? (Frowns) My ball?


Fry: You and your team are DONE!



Scene 8:



As the Futurama characters are running towards Roger in a slow motion type of way. In another building across the street, Fitz, Brett DeMarco, Pedro Pooptooth, and Frank Flipperfist were spying. They see the Planet Express crew coming to get Roger.


Fitz: Move 'Em OUT! You all ready to kick some Futurama ass?


Frank, Pedro, and Brett DeMarco: YEAH!


Fitz: Time to get on the ball! Like the band Canned Heat once said!


Suddenly as they were all about to leave, they are stopped by Super Biden and Ultra Fetterman.


Super Biden: Uhhh, excuse me, sirs?


Fitz: What the fuck do you want? You're standing in our way!


Brett DeMarco: Hey, wait a minute? Are you President Biden?


Frank Flipperfist: Why yes it is!


Pedro Pooptooth: In a cheap superhero get up no less.


Super Biden: Hey, you should respect me! I passed a Student Loan Forgiveness Law and Balanced the National Budget! Not only that, I made Juneteenth a National Holiday! Anyway, do you know where we can find the train to I95 Eatery?


Ultra Fetterman: Yeah, and uh, uh, uh, uh, i deserve re-re-respect too! Even changed my name to Fetter...wo...wo...wo...woman. To get the.....woman......vite, I mean vote!


Brett DeMarco: Get out of our sight! We have some Futurama characters to brutalize!


Fitz: That's right, before our enemies the Paradise PD do!


Super Biden: You can't solve things with violence. Solve things with peace, love, understanding, and chocolate chocolate chip instead, right, Fetterman?


Ultra Fetterman: Yeah, and you should support fracking. I like fracking...i support fracking...and i'm okay with....with....with...with...fra...fra....fra...cking.


Super Biden: Fracking! I wasn't fucking talking about fracking! You are way off base here, Ultra Fetterman. I should've had Kamala Harris my VP by my sidekick instead!


Frank Flipperfist: All right! I've had about enough of these fuckers!


Pedro Pooptooth: I'm getting the emergency kit!


Running to get the emergency kit, Pedro Pooptooth pulls out a can that looks like the spinach Popeye used to eat.


Super Biden: We cannot allow you to pass.....


Ultra Fetterman: You'll have to get pah....pah....pahhh......paaahhhhhst us if you want to hurt anyone.


Fitz: Did anyone ever tell you you talk like mother fucking Max Headroom?


Super Biden: That's not very nice, you ableist son of a bitch!


Brett DeMarco: What're gonna do about it? Oh and by the way, Fetterman, did you know those letters on your clothing is Fuck You Backwards?!


Ultra Fetterman: Now we will use our peace...peace...peace powers!


Super Biden: Get them! Once we get though with you, you'll be upstanding citizens working for the democrats!


Fitz, Brett, and Frank were able to take on Ultra Fetterman and Super Biden very easily. As one can see, Super Biden and Ultra Fetterman did NOT have superpowers at all like they had claimed. Brett DeMarco tore out the letters to Fetterman's superhero outfit and put them back on that it went from UF to FU. Ultra Fetterman screamed in pain when Brett tore the letters off. Frank gave Super Biden a mega wedgie. Then Fitz kicked Super Biden in the testicles and broke the fan strapped to Super Biden's back and broke it over both Super Biden and Ultra Fetterman. Pedro then pours the can onto the 'superheroes' that made them melt. They were melting into liquid metal.



Super Biden: OOOOHHH NNNNNOOO! This is our one weakness!



Brett DeMarco: Absolutely correct!



Ultra Fetterman: What did did did did did did did....uhhhhhh...



Fitz: We poured our secret liquid on you!



Frank Flipperfist: What is it called?



Pedro Pooptooth: What exactly was it?



Fitz: Let's-Go-Brandon-Nite! (laughs evilly) Get it? Like Kyptonite?



Super Biden and Ultra Fetterman: We're melting! We're melting! We're melting! Oh what a world, what a world, what a world!



Frank Flipperfist: Awesome! That was like Gremlins, mixed with Wizard of Oz, mixed with Raiders mixed with The Terminator!


Fitz: Unlike the Terminator.... they "Won't Be Back".



Super Biden and Ultra Fetterman's remains fell into a sewer.



Brett DeMarco: Now with them out of the way....



Fitz: We'll annihilate Futurama!



Once, Fitz, Brett, Frank, and Pedro stepped out of the building. They were too late. The Griffins,Okamura, Smiths, Ash, Yugi, Harrises, and the Paradise PD were in full battle with Futurama.


Fitz: What the fuck! They even have anime characters on their side!




Scene 9:



The Griffins, Smiths, Harrises, Paradise PD, Ash, and Yugi are in a waging all out war with Futurama. The whole Planet Express team shoot lasers at everyone on Okamura, Ash's and Yugi's side . They all hide behind cars. Throwing weapons.


Peter: Ah-HA! (throws a pirate sword)


Lois: Take THIS! (shoves a grocery store cart)


Stan (shoots gun): Eat bullets, mother fuckers!


Francine (shoots gun): Go home!


Jack throws a guitar with a plunger attached to it and it lands on Zoidberg's face. Annie gets an air blower and shoots parking tickets at the Planet Express Crew.


Hayley: Hey! I thought we weren't going to be like this!


Okamura: We're trying to stabilize them!


Ash: They are getting hit!


Hayley: Oh hell!


Taking a ring from her finger, Hayley throws and it lands on Amy's face.


Hayley: I knew that my Captain Planet decoder ring Jeff gave me would come in handy.


Steve: People think I live in a fantasy world! (throws a light saber)


Kevin: Can we make a move now?


Ash: Not until we arrest them!


Gina: I hate standing in the sidelines!


Randall: We don't have a choice.


Klaus: I'm glad I'm behind this car.


Roger: BBBBOOOOOOO-YYYYYAAAAAHHHHHH! (spits out some slime)


Brian threw his laptop with a bomb attached and Stewie threw some gas boms.


Stewie: Blast! These guys just don't know when you quit!


Brian: You're telling me!


Bender: You think all this useless bullshit can stop me! Bender?!


Okamura: Plan B!


Everyone starts throwing water balloons at Planet Express. They get wet but they’re undeterred.


Leela: Water? Is that all you got?


Okamura: No. This is! Ash, you know what to do!


Before anything can be done, Robbie and Delbert ride by in a hot dog stand as they were being chased by Herbert.


Herbert: You redneck sumbitches! Give me back my hot dog stand! Don't you know there's no hot dogs in it!


Robbie: Wow, a battle. Too bad we weren't invited.


Delbert: Thanks for having us anyway!



Robbie and Delbert ran far away along with Herbert. The battle is now free to finish.


Kimberly: What the hell was that all about?


Chris: Search me.


Duncan: Who were they?


Jing: A cameo appearence that's what.


Ash: Pikachu! Zap our enemies!


Pikachu: Pika-(Electricity builds up)-CHU!!!


Yugi: I hearby summon the Freezing Beast!


Pikachu sends his maximum charge into Planet Express, defeating them. Then the Freezing Beast powers cause the Planet Express Members to freeze like statues. The Planet Express members fall backwards.


Paradise PD now move in and arrest Planet Express.


Bullet: FREEZE! Paradise PD!


Okamura: Lock them up and throw away the key!


Gina: With pleasure, bitches!


Randall leads the now defeated and weakened Planet Express Crew into a paddywagon then drives off!


Dusty: Let's send them to Ladies Prison where I used to be!


Roger: Thank you for getting me out of that!


Klaus: So, where do we go from here?


Okamura: Awesome job everybody! Thanks for all your help!


Ash: Don't mention it!


Yugi (to Okamura): Say listen. This was a very impressive mission! Would you like to come with me to where I live! There's this guy who's looking for a partner named Yusei. Want to come!


Okamura: I accept!


Ash: Thanks guys for all your help!


Duncan: We were glad to do it.


Peter: Holy freaking awesome! I can't believe this!


Lois: We actually won!


Stan: This calls for a celebration! Lucky for us it's a Fourth of July!


Francine: I'll do the party decorations!


Soon in New York, all the followers were free from the influence of Futurama. In the meantime Duncanville got a season 4, while Paradise PD got a season 5! Then Ash, Yugi, Okaruma, The Griffins, Smiths, Paradise PD, and the Harris family all partied and celebrated the incarceration and eventual death of Futurama! Okamura lived happily with Yusei, Ash went back to Pallet Town and was declared a hero. The songs Pump Up The Jam, I'm Better from Irontron, Surfin' Bird By The Trashmen, Taking Care of Business by Bachman Turner Overdrive begin to play.


Watching from a distance, Fitz, Brett DeMarco, Pedro, and Frank all look with anger and jealous.


Brett DeMarco: That should be us partying over the conquest of Futurama.


Fitz: We shall seek vengenace upon the Paradise PD for this?


Frank: For what?


Pedro: Why Puto?


Fitz: Why do you think? For stealing our glory! You all know how I always live up to my promises! (laughs evilly)



THE END
Sign up to rate and review this story