Categories > Games > Sonic the Hedgehog

Reboot Of A Badnik

by TotalDisassembly64 0 reviews

Metal Sonic had arrived in a world unfamiliar to him. He then meets Uzi, a Worker Drone on a mission. Will he help Uzi, or will he stop her?

Category: Sonic the Hedgehog - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover - Characters: Metal Sonic - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2023-08-23 - 282 words

0Unrated
Rebooting…Rebooting…Reboot Complete. Metal Sonic v3.0 is now online. Battery capacity is currently sitting at 87%. Turn on Battery Save mode. Battery Save mode activated. Now running Auxiliary Systems and reactivating visor optics…Now 100% online. Thank you for your cooperation with Eggman Industries.

Metal Sonic opened his optics, immediately scanning his area. The metal spikes protruded from the ground, the snow crunching under Metal’s feet. Eventually, he heard muffled footsteps crunching through the snow. He jolted around, his eyes glowing a soft red as he scanned the direction the footsteps came from. “Oh, sweet Robo-Jesus!” A tomboyish female voice cried out, likely startled by the sudden red hue of Metal scanning the area. “You there. Unidentified machine. Come out where I can properly see you,” Metal stated, not taking his eyes off of where the now-seen drone walked out from, her light purple optics meeting his blood-red ones. She wore a black beanie, a black jacket with a fluffy hood, and black boots. Her joints were a lot more hidden compared to Metal’s, given that she was wearing clothes and Metal was not.

“Okay, are you a Disassembly Drone?” The female drone asked, and Metal checked his files for anything on these ‘Disassembly Drones’. A file did show up, but it required a password of some kind. Metal sighed, knowing that his creator used the same password for everything he owned or needed, like his Twitter account. Turns out, Disassembly Drones were drones made to disassemble sentient worker drones. “Negative,” Metal said, noticing the female drone, which his scanners picked up to be named Uzi, lower her weapon, which seemed to be a laser cannon that looked like a railgun.
Sign up to rate and review this story