Categories > Original > Fantasy

Lock Dock Sock

by IAmFighter 0 reviews

When in doubt, apply force to someone's door.

Category: Fantasy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2023-10-02 - 292 words - Complete

1Original
"All of your friends are dead."
Chuck Spadina didn't sound very threatening, but he looked scary. He had a lovely collar bone and two thick fists.
"What now, Admiral?" Chuck asked me.
I thought about it. I didn't feel like Admiral Douche anymore. I felt more like, God 200.
"I am nutmeg and onions!" I shouted so loud that I burst open my throat.
"You assbag!" Chuck yelled at me. "You can't summon your Vunt before I summon mine!"
Chuck hovered in the air. He was Satan!
"I am in love with you!" Chuck screamed so loud that Keanu Reeves heard him and died.
"STOP SCREAMING!" I screamed, so loud that God 400 heard me from across the universe.
"I am your kid!" Chuck yelled.
He charged at me, using his fists like grapefruits of steel.
I blocked him long enough to cough in his face.
He smiled.
What a madman.
"I shall erupt the world!" He shouted so loud that my mom could hear him, and she's deaf.
He held up his left hand, and the world burst outwards so violently that my liver burst.
"I am your god of civil wars!" Chuck proclaimed.
He was right.
"Please!" I yelled. "Don't punch me!"
"I won't," he said, calmly. "I will let the vacuum of space take your life."
Oh, I forgot we were in space.
"YOU ARE A SAD CHEESE MAN!" I exploded out of my mouth. "YOU WILL NEVER SOAK UP MY KIDNEYS AND EJECT MY COFFEE BEANS!"
"I want to absorb your power!" Chuck said with a smile.
He lunged forward, and touched me.
"I NOW HAVE YOUR POWER!"
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"
I died shortly after the scream.
Everything was fine, until Chuck Spadina showed up. He loves no one but himself.
Farewell.
Sign up to rate and review this story